Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Herschel Walker Going Full Reteeeeeeeeee

Think back to 2014. Could you ever have imagined something like this ever being a reality?

Not a town official of some shithole town in bumfuck nowhere. THE FUCKING SENATE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2022 4:05 AM

He's such a fucking stooge. He's being used and laughed at behind his back by the people using him. Not that I feel sorry for him at all. If he doesn't win the runoff he'll be full discarded. They're already fleecing his campaign for tons of money. I legitimately think he has CTE. Not that he wasn't stupid anyway, but still.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2022 3:55 AM

I'm sure the audience members were so happy they brought their kids to hear Walker speak! Talk about "grooming" the children, eh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2022 4:32 AM

So Brian Tyler Cohen is a failed movie performer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2022 4:39 AM

Yes, OP, I can. In fact, not 2014, but 2012. Her name was Sarah Palin. She had a completely white trash, Jerry Springer family. It took her six years and five mediocre colleges to get a communications degree. She couldn't answer the question: "What newspapers do you read?" and she said her for. policy expertise was that she could see Russia from her house.

If anything, she was the impetus for all of these troglodytes who came after her. We now have idiots who barely got their GED and have no clue what the 19A is, someone who thinks it's Marshall Law, Gazpacho Police and Peach Tree DIsh, someone who had no clue what the Three branches were...and worst of all: The stupidest, most corrupt pile of orange dogshit to ever defile the office of the presidency.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2022 4:47 AM

R4 You just said what I was thinking.

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2022 4:55 AM

[quote] Marshall Law

I see that every couple of months on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2022 4:57 AM

The Republican party's STARS are all halfwits. This dipshit, Cro-Marge, Bobo, Tuberville, PedoGaetz, and Trump.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2022 10:38 AM

MARTIAL LAW

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2022 3:42 PM

CANNOT STAND Palin, but to be fair, what she said was that you can see Russia from Alaska. It was on SNL when Tina Fey portrayed her that it was said she could see Russia from her house.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2022 12:17 PM

R3.. brian tyler cohen is a "failed" movie actor? hmm, looks to me like someone who has 20 acting credits among other performing credits and college educated, he's hardly a "failure"....

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2022 12:32 PM

CTE.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2022 12:43 PM

Is Walker any worse than Fetterman?

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2022 1:25 PM

^ Why don't you tell us what you think, little troll? We're just dying to hear your thoughts

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2022 1:27 PM

[R4] EXACTLY! The GOP opened the floodgates on 'stupid candidates' when they unleashed Palin in 2008. Now, every election year they try to top her. And they manage to do so !

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2022 1:34 PM

A couple days after the shootings in Colorado, Walker releases this commercial - at 3:20.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2022 1:35 PM

[quote]CANNOT STAND Palin, but ......

Log Cabin cunt, please. This turn of phrase should be retired already.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2022 1:43 PM

Peach tree dish?

I’ve always said this shit started with Sarah Palin, Andrew Breitbart, and the Tea Party Movement which then started the “he was born in Africa” which launched Trump into the spotlight and he hasn’t gone away.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2022 1:52 PM

I eat piles and piles

AND PILES!!!!!!

of shit!

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2022 1:52 PM

[quote]I see that every couple of months on Datalounge.

To be fair…Marshall Law has been a Datalounge meme for many years now.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2022 2:00 PM

Wtf is “ Reteeeeeeeeee?”

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2022 4:08 PM

Palin’s biggest sun was her statement “I’m worried about my First Amendment rights to be able to speak up without being criticized by the main stream media.”

In one statement, she told us that her entire view of our Constitution was upside down.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2022 4:12 PM

OP is fat and retee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2022 4:14 PM

R8:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2022 4:28 PM

LOL!: "This erection is about the people"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2022 4:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!