Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Thank you Datalounge for turning me on Harry Styles

Until I joined datalounge after hearing you guys, I was thinking Harry Styles was a queeny puff bag. I was shocked how good and complex his music as a solo artist turned out to me. He's drop dead gorgeous of course. When I saw him in his dress, he looked like a dude in a dress. He's a masculine guy. Watch him do the Peter Gabriel cover and the way he moves. Masculine. SEXY. I don't care what he implies or teases, Harry Styles is a hundred percent straight and I love it and I love him. He's nominated for a bunch of Grammys, as a white male he doesn't stand a chance, but he's a superstar now regardless. He's stiff in his movies but hey, what straight guy isn't stiff in movies, especially when he's kissing a dude. Love you datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 27November 25, 2022 4:13 AM

Stiff is good, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2022 6:08 PM

You’re welcome.I always try to help.

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2022 6:09 PM

Harry Styles found Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2022 6:10 PM

Oh, puh-leeze, he'll stick his dick in anything: man, woman, 'other'.

by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2022 6:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2022 7:07 PM

Op is easily amused.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2022 7:09 PM

A British woman told me her father said Styles is a poce.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2022 7:13 PM

A ponce

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2022 7:14 PM

Kit Connor dresses like a straight guy, acts like a straight guy but he isn't straight. And he is 18, what changed your mind about Harry Style? Any straight looking guy could be gay or bi, how are you gays not familiar with that idea when all you do is you thirst over muscular hunks and hate on feminine gays.

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 3:24 PM

He's cute, and has decent music.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2022 3:26 PM

If I have to hear one of his fucking anodyne twee jangly singles on the radio or in shops another time...😡

Like just take your millions and go away bruv abeg

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2022 3:27 PM

You only like him because you're convinced he's straight?

Self-loathing much?

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2022 3:28 PM

R9 [quote]Kit Connor dresses like a straight guy, acts like a straight guy but he isn't straight. And he is 18, what changed your mind about Harry Style? Any straight looking guy could be gay or bi, how are you gays not familiar with that idea when all you do is you thirst over muscular hunks and hate on feminine gays.

I changed my mind about Harry Styles after I heard "As It Was" and then I explored and heard "Daylight", "Adore You", "Watermelon Sugar HIgh" and the Sushi titled song. He has a slightly different octave in each of those songs. He chooses to amplify the emotionality in the perfect places. The songs are very pop of course but they are really well done. Then I was proud he played an gay policeman, his acting is tentative but I loved he took the career chance. He did a great cover of Peter Gabriel's Sledgehammer on Howard Stern. He's thought to be extremely nice with whoever he works with. He doesn't throw his weight around like Swift with his politics. After seeing more videos he does have some feminine mannerisms. He's very famous right now how could someone that famous not let all the sides of him hang out? I love the guy. I love Kit Connor. I don't believe he is, nor ever will be, actively bisexual, whatever he says. He's saying he's bisexual because being "straight" now = criminal white supremacist. The last part of your quote is bizarre so I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2022 8:00 PM

R13 spoken like an old bird. Kit is not bisexual? okay. If you wanna be that close minded and an entitled bitch that doesn't know people who pass as straight can be queer, it's completely on you.

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2022 4:22 PM

Hey, Harry-stan (or is it Harry?). There’s not an original bone, or song, in your body. Tyler Johnson writes all your material and you’re just a manufactured X-factor Simon Cowell gonk.

Sorry - but you were asking for it, coming on here looking for praise.

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2022 5:10 PM

R13 - love the old bird thing. Of course a few gay guys can pass as straight. I'm not a dummy. Maybe an entitled bitch though, I'll give that some thought. But Kit Connor is straight passing as straight. I love that gay football guy though he definitely passes as straight. As does my Luke from Bros. Oh Luke my love, Luke Luke wherefore art though Luke. And I never hate on femmy guys like that previous poster said. But wow femmy guys, not all femmy guys, but a lot of femmy guys, woo hoo can they sure be mean. They have come to define mean. Especially to other gay guys. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2022 5:19 PM

^^^ I forgot to sign as me.

by Anonymousreply 17November 24, 2022 5:22 PM

This thread just seems to confirm that to like Styles you need to be somewhat touched in the head. And untouched anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 18November 24, 2022 5:27 PM

R15 - Wait. Hold the phone (an old bird phrase). Tyler Johnson writes most of his songs? I've been crediting Harry Styles as a songwriter. Howard Stern talked to Harry Styles about his "writing". If Harry Styles is not a songwriter then my confidence in my opinion of Harry Styles has been shaken. I knew he was a Simon Cowell creation. And the more I see of Harry Styles, I've been seeing him a lot on Youtube fast since I discovered him (late like an old bird) Harry Styles sure does wear a lot of funny clothes. Maybe this is like that four month discovery period during dating. I still love LISTENING to him, he sure mixes it up, or maybe someone else is mixing it up for him. I don't know now. I hope he's not a singing parrot. I'll feel a little silly.

by Anonymousreply 19November 24, 2022 5:29 PM

LOL everything about him is manufactured. Even his clothes are chosen for him. You should only need to listen to an interview with him to know he isn't capable of writing anything

by Anonymousreply 20November 24, 2022 5:30 PM

I’m a Larry shipper; a Larry believer. If you will.

by Anonymousreply 21November 24, 2022 5:34 PM

R19 You funny!

by Anonymousreply 22November 24, 2022 5:39 PM

Go jump in the Pacific Ocean

by Anonymousreply 23November 24, 2022 10:33 PM

r20 whew gurl, I know that's right. IMO he is the Justin Timberlake of the 2020s. In another 20 years we'll all be scratching our heads wondering why he was such a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 24November 24, 2022 10:36 PM

Thank you op for being pathetic

by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2022 11:16 PM

R12 You don't really know the definition of "self loathing" do you?

by Anonymousreply 26November 24, 2022 11:17 PM

R25 you're welcome. Aaah life.

by Anonymousreply 27November 25, 2022 4:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!