Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be pages from Mike Pence's book, So Help Me God!

That tramp, Lindsey Graham, tried to seduce me, until Mother put her foot down. Be gone, Jezebel!

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2022 12:25 AM

Jesus was the best fuck I ever had. What he did to my hole? Only the devil could understand.

by Anonymousreply 1November 14, 2022 10:54 PM

I don't care if Trump tried to kill me, he's still my daddy.

by Anonymousreply 2November 14, 2022 11:04 PM

I was preyed upon by Priests from an early age. They privately called me Prance and would pick me up after school. Other boys noticed and taunted me with derisive 'sucking sounds'. Little did they know I was already a pass-around bottom...

It was then that I developed a disturbing lifelong pattern of being brainwashed and used by powerful men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 14, 2022 11:27 PM

Mother and I keep our love life steaming hot by having sex once every two years.

by Anonymousreply 4November 14, 2022 11:57 PM

Rob Reiner tweeted:

It took 2 years for brown nosing Mike Pence to acknowledge that his pathetic sycophancy was met with his boss’s desire to see him hanged. We can’t wait any longer to see that boss be Criminally Indicted.

10:23 AM · Nov 14, 2022 ·Twitter for iPhone

by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2022 3:51 PM

I used to be straight....then I met David Muir

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2022 4:53 PM

The Jesus referred to in R1's post is pronounced "Hay-sus" - the Puerto Rican gardener who regularly ravaged said hole... Jesus never went to confession about it because confession is only for the truly repentant and he enjoyed ravaging.

by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2022 4:57 PM

Trump tried to kill me but I still service him nightly

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2022 6:30 PM

Webster's has decided to put Pence's picture next to the definition of "groveling weasel."

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2022 6:33 PM

Miss Lindsey isn’t paying any attention to Pence nowadays. She’s all enthralled with Herschel Walker. Daddy Trump ordered it

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2022 12:19 AM

“Mother” brings sunshine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2022 12:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!