Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lardos 34: Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi, Greaseball Niko and their crazed superfan

Discussion about the Lardos Niall Hogran, Lewis Fataldi and Fat Niko continues here.

Blubbery Niko and Gainer Gemma are getting ready for the Booze Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 365March 25, 2024 11:14 PM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2022 1:38 PM

I'm really struggling here, how can the crazed superfan afford to follow these lard buckets around Europe all the time and buy druggie Hograns merchandise?

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2022 3:23 PM

Hogran’s merch is expensive and so is travelling. What does Gemma do to have so much money so she can afford everything? And her eating habits must cost a fortune to her too!

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2022 4:03 PM

She's given up her fancy London degree and is working as an old people's nurse in Helsinki full time. Probably spends her days changing incontinence pads and giving out medications.

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2022 12:54 AM

'I'm really struggling here, how can the crazed superfan afford to follow these lard buckets around Europe all the time and buy druggie Hograns merchandise?'

Gemma the glutton lives at home so doesn't pay any rent.

by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2022 12:54 AM

R4 Is that really what she wants to do with her life?

Gemma the Glutton 😂 Does her mother provide her with food too? She probably eats takeaway food almost every day. And I imagine she loves snacking on something every half an hour.

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2022 2:18 AM

More pizza!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2022 11:41 AM

No wonder Fataldi thinks Niall has a decent sized cock, he probably can't see his own hidden in all his blubber.

by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2022 9:47 PM

Definitely! His belly is so huge so I am sure he can’t see it.

by Anonymousreply 9November 16, 2022 10:52 PM

I love R1! I don't give a fuck about the rest of this mess.

by Anonymousreply 10November 16, 2022 10:54 PM

Breaking News

Gemma has moved into a flat with some other Blind Channel groupies!

Gemma: The past few days have been so good! had a little housewarming party with our bc group and it was so much fun! We baked brownies too and they were so good.

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2022 9:22 AM

Oh no! Are the other Blind Channel groupies fat too? Gemma just had to mention that she baked brownies as well. Is that household going to be yet another takeaway central like the one she had in London?

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2022 1:09 PM

So she gave up on her fancy London degree to stay working as an old people's nurse in Helsinki and live in a flat with a bunch of Blind Channel groupies. What a disaster her life is.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2022 11:00 PM

I wonder what happened and why she ended up that way?

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2022 7:45 AM

Gemma: i got the chocolate bar advent calendar bc it was -50% and i am so happy i wanted it but didn’t wanna spend so much on it. this was such a good deal and i also influenced all my coworkers to buy them advent calendars . it was so funny when everyone came back to the office with these 😭😭

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 5:58 AM

Of course Gainer Gemma wanted to get the advent calendar with the most calories. So she will be eating chocolate bars every day this month and at the end of the month she will have a massive Christmas meal waiting for her. She needs help.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 7:33 AM

She also said she made all of her co-workers buy that fattening advent calendar. She is making everyone around her fat too.

by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2022 12:56 AM

She is incorrigible! A bar of chocolate a day on top of everything else she eats.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2022 7:48 AM

She certainly makes the Hog seem healthy, even with all his vices.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2022 9:53 AM

And she eats! That chocolate bar a day is probably not the only sweet treat she will be having every day. I can imagine she will eat other desserts and snacks throughout the day too. Her eating habits are so unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2022 1:28 PM

Gemma got mad that anon called Niall ‘Guinness Niall’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2022 6:48 PM

Why did she get mad? That's a polite way of describing him.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2022 11:44 PM

She is so weird. There was no need to get mad. She gets annoyed at the smallest things and starts raging. Maybe the snow is annoying her and she gets mad about everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 10, 2022 4:19 AM

Helsinki must be a depressing place to live in the winter. I think the sun is only in the sky for four hours a day, maybe less. London would have been a lot more fun.

by Anonymousreply 24December 10, 2022 11:42 AM

Only four hours! How do the people of Helsinki live without the sun? I just noticed that all the pictures she posted are very dark too.

by Anonymousreply 25December 10, 2022 12:48 PM

Finland is close to the land of the midnight sun. Up there near the Arctic Circle.

by Anonymousreply 26December 11, 2022 7:56 AM

So the Arctic Circle goes through Finland. Gemma must love the darkness. I don’t know any other reason why she would like to live in such a dark country. Super depressing. She is probably depressed and eats more just so she can feel something.

by Anonymousreply 27December 11, 2022 12:04 PM

Oh my God! Here she goes again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2022 3:13 AM

So embarrassing that she still rambles on about his wobbly beer gut.

by Anonymousreply 29December 15, 2022 9:53 AM

All those fat suicidal goths in Finland like Niko are a product of the endless dark nights.

by Anonymousreply 30December 15, 2022 9:56 AM

Do you think she’ll ever stop talking about Niall’s belly?

Yes, R30. Probably a lot of Finnish people are overweight too because they get so depressed and eat to feel better. Niko is a prime example of a fat suicidal goth.

by Anonymousreply 31December 15, 2022 10:31 AM

I am having a hard time to understand why Gemma likes Fat Niko. He is ugly, fat and depressed. Who would ever want a man like that.

by Anonymousreply 32December 15, 2022 11:13 AM

I think it's sad when a mentally ill person on drugs talks to themselves and goes around calling people fat.

The psychotic homophobic ableist whore stalker that is KGT will be doxxed if she keeps fucking with people and stinking up DL with her smelly cunt flaps.

by Anonymousreply 33December 16, 2022 12:01 AM

Nialls at the World Darts at the Ally Pally tonight. He'll be slaughtered on beer, he'll have no shame hanging outside puffing away despite it being -5 in London tonight and freezing cold.

by Anonymousreply 34December 16, 2022 9:28 PM

He’ll drink gallons and he will eat heaps of greasy fast food too. Will definitely go home a pound or two heavier. Gemma is probably super proud of him.

by Anonymousreply 35December 17, 2022 12:22 AM

Darts is probably the closest to a sport Niall can play with his lifestyle. Most darts players smoke and drink too much. Can't see Niall running around playing football again.

by Anonymousreply 36December 17, 2022 11:22 AM

Niall is so lazy he wouldn’t play football! He will choose lazy sports that don’t require any effort.

Look the two fatties are kissing here and Fataldi’s HUGE belly is on display too. Gemma is very happy.

by Anonymousreply 37December 18, 2022 2:17 AM

Forgot the link. So here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 18, 2022 2:18 AM

I'm sure Fataldi isn't the only guy Niall has kissed. What's the difference between a straight man and a gay one, 6 pints of Guiness...

by Anonymousreply 39December 18, 2022 8:30 AM

Lewis Fataldi’s belly in that video is so huge. He is only getting bigger. Looks so miserable.

by Anonymousreply 40December 19, 2022 4:01 AM

So butterballs seems to be spending next summer performing at loads of festivals. Always loads of booze and drugs at these events, he'll be in heaven.

by Anonymousreply 41December 23, 2022 7:34 AM

and super greasy festival food.

by Anonymousreply 42December 23, 2022 1:53 PM

I wonder how many turkeys Niall managed to eat, plus how many cigarettes he smoked and pints of Guiness he downed yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 43December 26, 2022 11:01 AM

He ate at least two! And plenty of Guinness.

Gemma had a massive meal too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 26, 2022 3:16 PM

The prime time was the longest it’s ever been! Over a month.

by Anonymousreply 45February 5, 2023 1:12 PM

I am paying the $1.99 a month now and suggest others do the same if they want these threads to survive. I was in Prime Time for almost two months with no end in sight!

Gemma has moved into a one bedroom flat and is celebrating with cheese & wine feasts. She was asked what her favourite thing was and replied 'my little biscuits' !

Niall has a single coming out on 17 Feb and is trying to drum up interest for it on tiktok but is getting hate for looking 50 with a huge belly.

by Anonymousreply 46February 8, 2023 11:58 AM

I am paying it too.

Of course Gemma celebrates with cheese and wine. Those two are a calorific combination, but Gemma probably thinks that’s what her body needs. Her favourite thing is biscuits? That does not surprise anyone. But I don’t understand why she is telling that to everyone?

Niall’s single is not going to do well if that’s the kind of feedback he is getting. I went to see some of the Tiktok’s and the song doesn’t even sound good. Only a few people find him attractive with that huge belly of his.

by Anonymousreply 47February 8, 2023 1:07 PM

Tiktok is run by kpop stans and they love skinny, hard bodied idols like Jungkook so to them Niall is out of shape and doughy.

by Anonymousreply 48February 8, 2023 3:00 PM

Gemma was also asked whether she was working in design or nursing and of course she's settled for the latter, after all those years of getting an expensive education at a London university! What a waste of money. She didn't even graduate.

by Anonymousreply 49February 8, 2023 3:03 PM

Niall is pretty doughy and his bellly is huge.

Gemma is a huge failure. I can’t believe she didn’t even graduate and is now working as a nurse. How does she have the energy though? She is overweight so I bet she gets out of breath easily.

by Anonymousreply 50February 8, 2023 3:21 PM

Lots of nurses are overweight these days.

by Anonymousreply 51February 8, 2023 6:12 PM

That is so dangerous. Would think nurses are the ones who know how bad excess weight is for you! Bet Gemma eats a lot more than she burns calories even though her job is probably pretty physical. I wonder if she still eats plenty of takeaways.

by Anonymousreply 52February 8, 2023 9:16 PM

Video of Fataldi exposing his giant belly to fans at his concert. Gemma is excited!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 10, 2023 10:08 PM

Omg, I think he gained weight! His belly is MASSIVE! Why is he showing it off. I am laughing at Gemma. She said she is LIVING for that dough ball. She probably would love to see all of her idols doing that on stage.

by Anonymousreply 54February 10, 2023 11:44 PM

Those trousers are way too small. He has a huge muffin top.

by Anonymousreply 55February 11, 2023 5:29 AM

Pizza and ice cream! Gemma has been feasting. Is anyone surprised?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 13, 2023 11:42 PM

That long description she gave of the ice cream! Obsessed.

Niall has a new album called The Show out on June 9th.

by Anonymousreply 57February 15, 2023 10:55 PM

It sounds like she gets somehow turned on describing that fattening ice cream. She definitely is obsessed. Is she ever going to be able to stop those unhealthy eating habits? Does she even want to?

Niall’s ‘The Show’ looks bad. He chose a terrible picture for the cover. The whole theme looks childish with those colours. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 58February 15, 2023 11:03 PM

Gemma is mad she is getting anon hate. But it’s all her own fault!

Niall’s face looks super round in that Late Late Show photo she posted. He is so chunky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 17, 2023 6:35 PM

Niall's publicity pics for this new album are so edited. They've slimmed his balloon face big time.

by Anonymousreply 60February 19, 2023 7:54 AM

I didn’t realise they edited his face. He looks bad either way. But his face is definitely round and bloated all the time.

by Anonymousreply 61February 20, 2023 2:38 AM

He is so GROSS! And of course Gemma relates to that post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 23, 2023 11:10 PM

Urgh, always talking about the delights of junk food.

by Anonymousreply 63February 27, 2023 12:29 PM

Of course Hogran's hangover cure is to spend all day soaking up grease.

by Anonymousreply 64February 27, 2023 5:04 PM

Yucky! How can he eat three takeaways in one day? Does he not feel ill? He loves the calories.

by Anonymousreply 65February 27, 2023 10:21 PM

New pic of Niall and his face is enormously fat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 28, 2023 12:59 AM

His face is so fat! Look at those saggy hamster cheeks. And people think he is attractive? It looks like his face is kind of lumpy too.

by Anonymousreply 67February 28, 2023 9:56 AM

Niall should get on Ozempic like Liam Payne.

by Anonymousreply 68March 1, 2023 1:50 PM

What does it do?

by Anonymousreply 69March 1, 2023 8:57 PM

It's a diabetes drug which also causes weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 70March 5, 2023 12:12 AM

All of these lardos should be on it then. I wonder if they have considered that at all?

by Anonymousreply 71March 5, 2023 2:25 PM

Fat Gemma is following Lard Channel around the world again and eating burgers and junk food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 7, 2023 5:13 AM

Not again! She's just getting fatter and fatter. Never mentions any kind of girlfriend of boyfriend. Is she asexual?

by Anonymousreply 73March 9, 2023 10:28 PM

Why does she always eat burgers and fries everywhere she goes?

by Anonymousreply 74March 9, 2023 10:29 PM

I wonder how much weight she’s piled on the past few years. She seems to be eating constantly. Burgers and fries seem to be her favourite food. She always has a burger on her plate. It’s weird she only chooses unhealthy foods to eat.

Maybe she is asexual? Has she ever mentioned anyone? She just likes these fat celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 75March 9, 2023 10:49 PM

Does anyone even want to date someone as fat and unhealthy as her?

by Anonymousreply 76March 9, 2023 10:51 PM

She's getting defensive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 10, 2023 10:07 AM

‘Because I like them’?! That doesn’t mean she has to eat them every day. Does she not understand how unhealthy that is? I like pizza too but I would never eat it every day nor even every week. She is hilarious how she is always defending her right to gorge on food. I can’t believe she even posted a new picture of burgers too. She doesn’t think that’s embarrassing?

by Anonymousreply 78March 10, 2023 11:40 AM

Gemma is posting so many pictures of Niko and co. eating fattening meals! All of them look overweight except the second guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 18, 2023 3:45 AM

Fatty Gemma is here again. Sounds like EXTRA LARGE sized clothes are starting to get too tight for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 19, 2023 9:19 PM

She is HUGE! Only 5ft tall and probably needing XXL soon.

Niall played the White House, looking like a dough ball.

by Anonymousreply 81March 20, 2023 4:31 PM

She is absolutely massive! She thinks the sizing is wrong when in reality she is just gaining weight. How is she not worried about the fact she will have to wear XXL soon. I just checked that Niall Hogran merch goes up to that size and after that nothing. She is soon too fat for her favourite hog’s fan products.

I didn’t see many pictures of Niall’s White House performance but I imagine he was bright pink in the face and puffy cheeked.

by Anonymousreply 82March 20, 2023 6:43 PM

This is so gross!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83April 4, 2023 1:53 AM

Of course Niall and fat Sam Smith eat burgers together. Match made in heaven.

by Anonymousreply 84April 4, 2023 3:55 PM

It’s probably what they always do together. Don’t see them doing anything else than eating or drinking. They’re showing it off with no shame too.

by Anonymousreply 85April 4, 2023 5:53 PM

Look at the amount of high calorie meals here. Does she eat anything that’s considered healthy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 5, 2023 8:11 PM

Pizza, fish and chips and a full English breakfast! All high calorie meals dripping with grease.

by Anonymousreply 87April 5, 2023 9:36 PM

And she is trying to defend herself! I can’t believe she eats like that every day. She probably goes above her calories constantly. Overeating because she can’t stop. She probably has fast food addiction. Has she ever actually tried to lose weight? She should worry about her health.

by Anonymousreply 88April 5, 2023 10:51 PM

And in that earlier Tumblr post I linked she has multiple pints of beer and other alcoholic beverages on the table too. She is probably an alcoholic on top of everything.

by Anonymousreply 89April 5, 2023 10:57 PM

Anon: Pizza, fish and chips and massive fry ups! Why is everything you eat so unhealthy?

Gemma: That’s just some of the meals i’ve had whilst i’ve been travelling? that’s not everything i eat. and why do you care so much? let me eat whatever i want 😭😭😭😂😂

by Anonymousreply 90April 6, 2023 12:44 AM

Does ‘some of the meals’ mean she eats even more? She also said that’s not everything either so she is gorging like a sow.

‘Let me eat whatever I want’ - She does not care what she puts in her body. That’s disgusting. If I was her I would be embarrassed to reveal my diet.

by Anonymousreply 91April 6, 2023 1:25 AM

Not even her cookings look healthy. White rice and lots of creamy sauce and huge helpings of pasta. All of the plates are filled to the brim!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92April 7, 2023 5:22 AM

Of course she thinks he is cute when he is eating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93April 9, 2023 2:10 AM

He's revolting.

by Anonymousreply 94April 9, 2023 6:33 AM

He is such a weird looking man. How can anyone find him attractive?

by Anonymousreply 95April 9, 2023 3:44 PM

Fataldi is just gaining more and more weight. He looks very unhealthy. Every time we see him he is bigger than the last time. His belly is covered in stretch marks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 13, 2023 4:38 AM

He is gruesome but really proud of his flab. It's his brand.

by Anonymousreply 97April 14, 2023 12:07 AM

It’s weird how he has managed to make fatness his brand. He is always showing off that wobbly belly. Why is no one saying anything about that?

by Anonymousreply 98April 14, 2023 4:44 AM

Gemma is slobbering over a gross photo of blubber boy Niko in his underwear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 14, 2023 10:11 PM

Omg he is massive! Super doughy. He looks like he never goes to the gym. He doesn’t have any muscles. Just wobbly fat everywhere. But of course Gemma finds that HOT!

by Anonymousreply 100April 15, 2023 5:47 AM

Lewis g Fataldi got his belly out again for a photoshoot. He looks nine months pregnant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 18, 2023 5:46 AM

He is huge. Look at that round belly. Why the hell is he showing that off?

by Anonymousreply 102April 18, 2023 6:00 AM

New pic of Fataldi and he's put on another 20lbs! Monstrous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 25, 2023 7:53 PM

How does he keep on gaining weight like that? Every time he is even bigger. Can you believe there are people who find that hot?

by Anonymousreply 104April 25, 2023 9:23 PM

R103 Damn, I thought you were just exaggerating for effect - he really has put on that much. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 105April 25, 2023 11:20 PM

Maybe those strong meds Fataldi is on to control his Tourette's tics have made him gain weight. I watched his film on Netflix and he had a torturous time with it and took ages to be diagnosed with Tourette's. For months he thought he had a degenerative muscular disease or a brain tumour.

by Anonymousreply 106April 26, 2023 6:44 AM

It’s true that different medications can make a person gain a lot of weight but he should control better what he puts in his mouth as it looks like he gains weight very easily. He should change his eating habits. Looks like they haven’t been great before the medication either.

by Anonymousreply 107April 26, 2023 11:21 AM

New post featuring gigantic pizzas, sweets, biscuits, crisps, bubble tea - plus enough alcohol to sink a ship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 26, 2023 2:38 PM

OMG! Look at the amount of food. Why does she keep posting these? In what period of time did she eat ALL THAT? Her diet is super unhealthy. Not a single healthy thing in that post.

She is definitely an alcoholic. Look at those bottles. So many of them.

by Anonymousreply 109April 26, 2023 6:14 PM

'Tours and travels' - yet no pics of landscape, landmarks, or even shops! Just food and drink. She's incorrigible.

by Anonymousreply 110April 26, 2023 8:40 PM

She is so uncultured. These trips are eating and drinking holidays for her. What does she even do there?

by Anonymousreply 111April 26, 2023 9:19 PM

She watches Lard Channel and that's it.

by Anonymousreply 112April 27, 2023 7:46 AM

How many times has she seen them? Does she really like Blubber Boy Niko so much?

It was hilarious to see her having that high calorie bubble tea again.

by Anonymousreply 113April 27, 2023 9:52 AM

She must have seen them over 20 times by now.

by Anonymousreply 114April 27, 2023 5:05 PM

At least! She has posted multiple times how she went to see them. She probably wakes up in the morning, has a massive breakfast feast, then almost immediately lunch. Something fattening of course. Then some snacks, a Lard Channel gig and a huge dinner afterwards. And let’s not forget about her gallons of alcohol she drinks daily.

by Anonymousreply 115April 27, 2023 8:57 PM

And all this is funded by a low paid job as a geriatric nurse! She has her own apartment too. The interior design career fell through though.

by Anonymousreply 116April 28, 2023 11:31 AM

Is she a goth like Fat Niko now? She has black fingernails in all those photos?

by Anonymousreply 117April 28, 2023 11:32 AM

How can she afford all that with a nursing job? She even has her own apartment? Her parents must sponsor her or something.

She has been influenced by Fat Niko so I’d imagine she is a goth now. Probably only wears black and paints her nails too. I wonder if she dyed her hair black too?

by Anonymousreply 118April 28, 2023 12:48 PM

[quote]The interior design career fell through though.

Would it be possible to see pics of some of her interior design?.... this I gotta see

by Anonymousreply 119April 28, 2023 7:41 PM

She never posted any, tellingly - but she did once post a photo of her bedroom and it was a mess of mismatched fabrics.

by Anonymousreply 120April 29, 2023 8:38 PM

Of course she doesn’t know how to match fabrics. Sounds almost as messy as her life and diet. I wonder what happened with her degree? And how did she end up working as a nurse.

by Anonymousreply 121April 30, 2023 4:05 AM

Her original job was a nurse but she left it to study interior design in London, then dropped out in her third year and came back to Finland and her old job. Loser!

She's just come back from another stalking trip seeing Lard Channel in Paris, London and Luxembourg. She posted another greasy fry up and plenty of alcohol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122May 3, 2023 12:14 AM

I don’t understand why she dropped out? Embarrassing that she had to go back to her old job as a nurse. That’s like the perfect definition of a failure.

Aren’t the Lard Channel members tired of her balloon face already? She always combines these trips with fattening food. She is addicted. Does she ever eat anything healthy? It’s always unhealthy meals in the pictures she posts.

by Anonymousreply 123May 3, 2023 12:43 PM

She is posting pictures of doughnuts now. It’s so gross to think this fat girl is sitting on her wide ass and drooling over some super greasy fattening doughnuts. As if she isn’t fat enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 6, 2023 9:45 PM

She also just posted pics of her apartment and it's nothing special. No evidence of interior design talent.

by Anonymousreply 125May 7, 2023 12:15 PM

I was curious to see it. Her apartment looks boring. Just like every other apartment in the world. Even if she graduated she wouldn’t have found a job in interior design. Talentless fatty. She is better off to be a nurse but I think her weight will make her job much harder as she keeps gaining. Someone needs to teach her healthy eating! It’s weird her friends and family aren’t concerned about her eating habits?

by Anonymousreply 126May 7, 2023 12:55 PM

Her friends are all Lard Channel groupies and they just seem to love greasu fattening food like pizzas and burgers too. They're all borderline alcoholics as well.

by Anonymousreply 127May 7, 2023 6:52 PM

Wow! It’s bad everyone around her have the same lifestyle. Does she have a lot of friends? And are all of them as fat as Gemma? I would feel disgusted to bump into them in a pub or McDonald’s and see how they stuff their faces and behave. I feel like they’re very loud on top of everything.

by Anonymousreply 128May 7, 2023 9:58 PM

Are we surprised that Gemma liked Finland’s Eurovision entry? A guy with a chubby belly!

by Anonymousreply 129May 14, 2023 2:37 PM

She's obsessed and is already going to see a concert.

by Anonymousreply 130May 15, 2023 1:44 AM

Of course! I didn’t see she was going to see a concert but that does not surprise me. She is SO strange.

And of course she had millions of snacks and fattening bakings for her Eurovision night.

by Anonymousreply 131May 15, 2023 7:20 AM

Gemma probably wishes she was the lady so she could feed him too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132May 16, 2023 9:10 PM

Kaarijaa is her new obsession.

by Anonymousreply 133May 16, 2023 9:45 PM

She has so many obsessions and they all are FAT with huge bellies. Is that how she chooses who she finds attractive?

by Anonymousreply 134May 16, 2023 10:48 PM

Gemma has some problem with her jaw and she said eating is so “hard and frustrating” that she wants to cry. Poor Gainer Gemma! She can’t stuff her face. Maybe a little break from eating is good?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135May 18, 2023 12:28 PM

It sounds like she has tetanus! The doctor must be pretty useless not to give her a diagnosis. Of course not being able to eat makes her suicidal lol. Most people with facial pain like that would lose their appetite but she's probably still trying to chow down on burgers.

by Anonymousreply 136May 19, 2023 6:30 PM

She is so upset she cannot eat! I’d imagine she will throw tantrums. She will try to figure out how to eat even when she is in pain and struggling to eat. It seems like this lardo never loses her appetite.

by Anonymousreply 137May 19, 2023 7:54 PM

The cause of the pain was an infected wisdom tooth. Of course all her teeth are decaying with the mountains of sugar she consumes.

by Anonymousreply 138May 22, 2023 6:27 AM

OF COURSE! She’s had problems with her teeth before too, right? She should make healthier choices and stop eating sugar and sweets. Why doesn’t she take it seriously? I would be scared if I had even one problem with my teeth!

by Anonymousreply 139May 22, 2023 9:30 AM

Isn’t the premise of these threads extremely flawed now that Niall is not only NOT fat, but hotter and hunkier than ever?

by Anonymousreply 140May 22, 2023 10:02 AM

Niall Hogran is still fat and we are talking about the other lardos too.

by Anonymousreply 141May 22, 2023 8:20 PM

Niall is still a fat lump with a double chin and a round face like a ball of pizza dough.

He's announced a world tour for next year so it will be fun seeing him squeeze himself into Harry Styles type outfits.

by Anonymousreply 142May 23, 2023 3:59 AM

Is he going to gain more weight when he is on tour? Irregular eating pattern and probably he wants to try fattening dishes around the world.

by Anonymousreply 143May 23, 2023 4:14 AM

Check out this Lewis likeness. They’ve captured it perfectly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144May 23, 2023 11:45 PM

Heheh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 23, 2023 11:45 PM

Good job! It looks exactly like him. It should be a bit fatter looking but the face is on point. Fataldi seems disappointed and ashamed in that video.

How is his belly so big? It’s like a beach ball.

by Anonymousreply 146May 24, 2023 12:19 AM

It’s hilarious his shirt says ‘SPORTS’ when it’s pretty clear he doesn’t do any sports himself.

When is Gainer Gemma going to post more pictures of her huge fattening meals?

by Anonymousreply 147May 24, 2023 12:22 AM

That statue makes Fataldi look like a zombie!

Niall is already engaging in Harry cosplay. Cropped jacket on The Voice final and a suit of embroidered velvet. He looks ridiculous and should stick to simpler clothes.

by Anonymousreply 148May 25, 2023 5:28 AM

Gainer Gemma said she is 5ft 6! She looks more like 5ft.

She's also announced plans to see Hogran in Denmark, Sweden and London. She'll be busy following Niko and that Eurovision guy around too.

by Anonymousreply 149May 25, 2023 5:30 AM

I agree that Hogran has too often clothes that are just too complex for him. Simple colours and non pattern suits would be the best for him.

I think Gainer Gemma is lying about her height! She seems much shorter with her balloon face and forever growing belly. Of course she is planning to see Hogran multiple times. How does she have money to go to all those gigs? Of course she wants to see Fat Niko and the Eurovision guy again and again too.

by Anonymousreply 150May 25, 2023 5:45 AM

Is she planning to buy food for Niall again? And the others too?

by Anonymousreply 151May 25, 2023 5:47 AM

Big bellied Niko. Look how his belly is resting on his lap in the photos where he is sitting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152May 25, 2023 11:50 PM

Niall is looking massive in a nasty see through vest. He and Fataldi played the Big Weekend festival in Dundee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153May 29, 2023 8:34 AM

Gemma posted so many pictures of Niall in that vest and kept worshipping his flabby belly.

The two fatties on stage together. No wonder why the festival is called the BIG weekend. They both look so gross with their plump bellies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154May 29, 2023 2:55 PM

Gemma got masses of tickets for fat Niall's tour.

by Anonymousreply 155June 5, 2023 6:46 AM

She is obsessed. How many shows is she going to see? She can’t get enough of that plump boy.

by Anonymousreply 156June 5, 2023 1:17 PM

Gemma is fuming because another blogger wrote a hate post about Niall and called him 'a cardboard box.' Well, she got the shape right.

Love the BIG Weekend joke.

by Anonymousreply 157June 5, 2023 3:36 PM

Of course Gemma is fuming! Would think she’d like the cardboard box comparison because she clearly loves big boys.

Here is another example of her love for fat bellies. She has no shame!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 5, 2023 3:55 PM

Fataldi has cancelled his headline slot at Summertime Ball and all other appearances until Glastonbury. His health really isn't good enough for the kind of career he wants, with lots of live shows. He wants to be like Harry Styles but his mental health is more like Zayn Malik's. All that fast food won't be helping.

by Anonymousreply 159June 6, 2023 6:40 AM

He has cancelled multiple shows this year! Fataldi is ill all the time and his lifestyle is just horrible and unhealthy. Is he going to try to heal himself with mountains of fast food? He should seek help but I think he has a food addiction and doesn’t want to stop eating.

by Anonymousreply 160June 6, 2023 7:01 AM

He has serious arm and shoulder tics from Tourettes but his diet won't be helping. Tourettes patients are advised to eat a low fat, low sugar veggie diet which Fataldi will never do. He loves red processed meat and carbs too much.

by Anonymousreply 161June 7, 2023 4:55 PM

Gemma was at a listening party for Hogran's new album today and posted pics of all the cakes and chocolate bars!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 7, 2023 4:56 PM

How did she get there? And of course she posted pics of all the cakes and food! She probably emptied the whole table and left crumbs for the other ladies.

by Anonymousreply 163June 7, 2023 5:24 PM

Fataldi will never fix his eating habits. He is too addicted. Processed foods are gross and Fataldi eats plenty of them. It also seems like he doesn’t really care and eats whatever he wants.

by Anonymousreply 164June 8, 2023 5:20 AM

Fat Niall's new album The Show is out today and Gemma is very excited!

by Anonymousreply 165June 9, 2023 5:57 PM

She is so weird. She will be listening to that boring album non stop now.

by Anonymousreply 166June 10, 2023 5:36 AM

Gemma: It was so cute when they told us they chose the colours of the food on the table based on the album aesthetics 😭 there were cupcakes, macarons and some other bakings and then popcorn and chocolate ! and for drinks they had some alcoholic beverages as well as alcohol free sangria. everything was so cute and yummy !

by Anonymousreply 167June 10, 2023 1:14 PM

Do you think she ate everything? Everything is again so unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 168June 10, 2023 3:17 PM

She says multiple times how the food was CUTE. That’s a weird way to describe food.

by Anonymousreply 169June 11, 2023 10:55 AM

Yes, 'cute' IS weird. And of course she was delighted that there was alcohol available for an early afternoon listening session.

by Anonymousreply 170June 11, 2023 12:51 PM

Gemma is 28 now but she's still living like a student, obsessed with going to gigs. She's never mentioned a boyfriend on that blog.

by Anonymousreply 171June 11, 2023 12:54 PM

Or a girlfriend but she's clearly straight or she wouldn't be worshipping these wobbly men.

by Anonymousreply 172June 11, 2023 1:03 PM

She probably drank litres of alcohol during the listening session. And devoured all of the cupcakes too.

Why doesn’t she have a boyfriend? It’s like she is a pre-teen having her first celebrity crush. But maybe no one wants a fat girlfriend. But I feel like she would easily find a boyfriend who has the same lifestyle. They could get fat together.

by Anonymousreply 173June 11, 2023 1:17 PM

Yes, you'd think some fat male goth with acne and a love of alcohol and junk food would date Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 174June 11, 2023 1:27 PM

She is so strange. She would have the time of her life when she could just eat with her fat love. I don’t understand why she hasn’t found anyone yet. If Finnish guys are like Fat Niko she would have a chance. Maybe someone even fatter than him.

by Anonymousreply 175June 11, 2023 1:29 PM

Some guy weighing about 260lbs would suit Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 176June 13, 2023 8:56 AM

Imagine how much she would love to have a fat boyfriend like that! Let’s hope she’ll find someone. That would actually be hilarious. Would they do anything else together than eat?

by Anonymousreply 177June 13, 2023 10:41 AM

R177 the stupid thing is that actually a fat boyfriend like that would not be hard to find at all, hell even in the gay world they're a dime a dozen

by Anonymousreply 178June 13, 2023 11:17 AM

Super UNHEALTHY again! Look at all the food and those massive bags of sweets!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179June 15, 2023 2:52 AM

All she does is watch live music and eat junk food! She'll be dead at 50 of fatty liver disease.

by Anonymousreply 180June 15, 2023 10:37 AM

Exactly. All of that eating will be the end of her. I wonder how many calories she consumes each day because based on her pictures her diet is VERY unhealthy. It would be interesting to see how much weight she has gained. Scary!

by Anonymousreply 181June 15, 2023 1:12 PM

Anon: Girl you're 29 why are you still eating huge bags of sweets like a kid? Do you ever consume anything remotely healthy or is it all ice cream, vodka and fry ups everywhere you go?

Gemma: girl i am 27 not 29. i didn’t know there is an age limit to eat sweets?? in finland if you go to a pick and mix isle you’ll see most people filling their bags are adults lol .. pick n mix is everywhere

by Anonymousreply 182June 15, 2023 6:45 PM

She has an explanation for everything! So all Finns love Pick N’ Mix?

I love the anon! Why is she so offended that they asked does she ever eat anything REMOTELY healthy? She didn’t deny it though. She knows she doesn’t. So we can assume she only eats unhealthy, calorie rich foods. It’s hilarious how mad she gets and doesn’t know what to say. She is the worst at defending herself.

by Anonymousreply 183June 15, 2023 7:55 PM

How long does she take to finish a huge bag of sweets like that? That’s like a weeks worth of sweets?

by Anonymousreply 184June 15, 2023 9:21 PM

Nah, she'll polish a big bag of sweets off in one afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 185June 15, 2023 10:04 PM

Probably something like that. I feel like she is the type of person who can’t stop eating before it’s all gone. She seems so gross. No wonder why she is single. No one wants a pet pig like that. 🐖

by Anonymousreply 186June 15, 2023 10:34 PM

She's raging again:

omg i am literally speechless . so if i post these foods on here that means they’re the only things i eat ? i do my lil photo dumps here and there and include food pics from my travels and fun days. i don’t feel like posting my home cooking or work lunches here ? that would be boring.. but honestly why do you care so much about what i eat ? even if i ate only these things i post it shouldn’t be your problem at all and shouldn’t affect you in any shape or form.

by Anonymousreply 187June 17, 2023 8:09 AM

She is hilarious. I actually do believe her work lunches and home cooking are equally as unhealthy as those takeaways and other gross fattening dishes she posts. She never posts pictures of them and it’s probably because she is too embarrassed to show them. She had a chance to show she isn’t as unhealthy as people think she is but she failed like she always does.

by Anonymousreply 188June 17, 2023 8:37 AM

“even if i ate only these things i post it shouldn’t be your problem at all and shouldn’t affect you in any shape or form.”

But this diet affects her shape for sure! She is getting rounder.

by Anonymousreply 189June 17, 2023 2:03 PM

Niall is looking vast. Box shaped with a double chin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190June 18, 2023 2:39 PM

His double chin is so ugly. He looks plump. And he looks like he is wearing pyjamas.

by Anonymousreply 191June 18, 2023 7:05 PM

His shirt is dripping with sweat. He is so out of shape!

by Anonymousreply 192June 19, 2023 4:29 AM

Gainer Gemma will never stop! She just got comments about her eating habits and now she is posting fattening food again. Gross.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 22, 2023 4:58 AM

What is that weird looking dish swimming in oil with the egg floating in it?

by Anonymousreply 194June 24, 2023 10:21 AM

It looks very unhealthy! That liquid looks like oil and what is that deep fried looking thing? Imagine the amount of calories. She only eats crap like that.

by Anonymousreply 195June 24, 2023 10:46 AM

She just went on a road trip and posted two bags of candies and also some MELON to placate all the anons telling her she never eats healthy food!

by Anonymousreply 196June 24, 2023 6:47 PM

Those candy bags are huge! She can’t be serious with the melon! 😂 That’s really embarrassing that she is trying to prove that she does eat healthy food too. That plate of melon doesn’t mean anything. She probably just took a photo but didn’t eat any of it. Bet she is very proud of herself!

by Anonymousreply 197June 24, 2023 7:56 PM

She never posted anything healthy before. She clearly got upset about the anons she got. It is funny how she posted that only now that she got comments about her unhealthy diet. What next? A salad?

by Anonymousreply 198June 24, 2023 8:10 PM

Hilarious! She said she posted the photo because it was cute. So she probably didn’t even eat it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 25, 2023 2:09 PM

She's laughable! Of course she posted melon, the lowest calorie food around, to try to shut up her anons.

She's been swimming in the freezing cold lakes again - you need a thick layer of blubber for that.

by Anonymousreply 200June 26, 2023 3:30 AM

Fataldi took off his shirt at Glastonbury, exposing gross purple stretch marks all over his stomach and midriff.

Had to feel a bit sorry for him though as his Tourettes went ballistic and he lost his voice completely.

by Anonymousreply 201June 26, 2023 3:32 AM

Gemma is so predictable with her food posts and it was so obvious she posted the melon so she’d look healthier. Of course it was accompanied with those bags of candy. Embarrassing.

How cold are the lakes? She is in luck because she happens to have a really thick layer of blubber everywhere around her body. She will never feel cold!

by Anonymousreply 202June 26, 2023 4:39 AM

Any pictures of Fataldi’s stretch mark covered belly? That sounds so gross. The stretch marks are purple so that means they’re fresh? So he has been gaining more weight recently? What does this man eat to balloon so rapidly?

Scary. Hopefully his Tourette’s symptoms will ease with time.

by Anonymousreply 203June 26, 2023 4:42 AM

'The water temperature in lake Saimaa today is 13.92° C (57.05° F)"

This is a lake near Helsinki. That is shockingly cold! Whales only.

by Anonymousreply 204June 26, 2023 8:50 AM

What?! That is actually really cold! How does she do that? She is literally like a tubby whale covered in blubber. These are the benefits of eating a high calorie diet I guess. She will just make her blubber layer thicker with each burger and pizza she eats. It actually almost sounds like she wants to be fat? She is always sharing how unhealthy she is.

by Anonymousreply 205June 26, 2023 10:44 AM

R204 damn, 14 Celsius, that'd be pretty much unbearable for me. Pool I regularly swim at runs at 29 Celsius which is comfortable if I keep moving, another pool I use runs at 26 which is a bit chilly for the first few laps but doable. 14 would have me in hypothermia in ten minutes

by Anonymousreply 206June 26, 2023 12:22 PM

I wouldn’t survive in 14 degrees either. For Gemma it’s probably just fine. She is always warm and comfortable in her blubber layer.

by Anonymousreply 207June 26, 2023 1:02 PM

[QUOTE] 14 would have me in hypothermia in ten minutes

Coldest sea I swam in was Brighton in the UK in August when the water was 18c - very chilly and not pleasant, although it got slightly better after I'd swum fast for ten minutes. She must be very tough.

Around 30c feels lovely.

by Anonymousreply 208June 26, 2023 4:52 PM

I can’t imagine her swimming fast either! She probably just floats around. It’s a miracle she doesn’t freeze.

by Anonymousreply 209June 26, 2023 5:12 PM

She wasn’t cold at all. She said the water felt WARM!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210June 27, 2023 3:04 PM

Now she was 5 days off so will probably be stalking Niko again.

by Anonymousreply 211June 29, 2023 8:23 AM

Most likely. Poor Butterball Niko. She will be stalking him and eating high calorie foods again. She will never change.

by Anonymousreply 212June 29, 2023 9:08 AM

She was stalking Lard Channel at the weekend yet again, drinking lots of alcohol and eating a gigantic strawberry pavlova.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213July 3, 2023 3:55 PM

Of course she was stalking Lard Channel again! She probably got very drunk too. And I believe she ate the whole pavlova! Imagine how many calories she has consumed.

It’s funny that she still posts pictures of her food. She also had that fattening bubble tea.

by Anonymousreply 214July 3, 2023 4:14 PM

It’s been quiet but she posted this. Again more unhealthy food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 17, 2023 5:20 PM

Did she get two ice creams from McDonald’s with her meal?

by Anonymousreply 216July 17, 2023 7:33 PM

More gigantic pizzas dripping with cheese, plus ice cream and burgers and YET ANOTHER Blind Channel concert! It's all she ever does.

by Anonymousreply 217July 20, 2023 7:27 PM

No surprises here at all! Those pictures describe her diet so perfectly. So much ice cream and other greasy foods.

How many times did she see Blind Channel? It seems like she doesn’t go to any other concerts!

by Anonymousreply 218July 21, 2023 7:53 AM

It was Gemma's 28th birthday yesterday but it might as well have been her 8th birthday, because her friends just gave her a pile of sweets, including a burger made out of candy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219July 22, 2023 12:11 PM

Why are her friends giving her sweets when she is already obese? It really looks like something you’d give to an eight year old.

by Anonymousreply 220July 22, 2023 3:33 PM

Of course she went to see Blind Channel and drank litres of alcohol for her birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221July 24, 2023 11:00 AM

Not Blind Channel again! She must have seen those ugly goths twenty times in the last two years.

by Anonymousreply 222July 30, 2023 10:57 AM

Definitely at least! Does she not get tired? Why does she want to see them so many times? She wants to see Fat Niko over and over again? That’s CREEPY!

by Anonymousreply 223July 30, 2023 8:37 PM

She's a creepy obese stalker, and a virgin aged 28!

by Anonymousreply 224July 30, 2023 11:59 PM

Are we sure she is a virgin? Stalker for sure and OBESE! She will never lose weight. I imagine she is too addicted to food to even try lose some of her excess weight.

by Anonymousreply 225July 31, 2023 12:20 AM

She's been on that blog for ten years and never mentioned a boyfriend or girlfriend. She channels all her feelings into lusting over the three lard lords.

by Anonymousreply 226July 31, 2023 12:52 AM

If she never had a significant other I guess she is a virgin for sure. I wonder why? What has gone so wrong she only adores fat guys and isn’t capable of committing to a relationship?

It’s true she only talks about the three Blubber Bombs. It says something that she only falls for FAT guys. I think she is a chubby chaser.

by Anonymousreply 227July 31, 2023 1:10 AM

Why doesn’t she ever post pictures of herself?

by Anonymousreply 228July 31, 2023 4:27 AM

She has posted photos of her face and parts of her body.

by Anonymousreply 229July 31, 2023 6:23 AM

She hasn’t for a long time. Right? I remember seeing some photos but it would be interesting to see updated pictures. I am curious to see if she has changed at all. Maybe she is shy?

by Anonymousreply 230July 31, 2023 8:28 AM

She posts so many food pictures but very rarely her face or body.

by Anonymousreply 231July 31, 2023 8:29 AM

She recently posted a pic taken from the side of her sitting on a wall in Copenhagen or similar and she had hefty legs, but she wasn't Lizzo sized or anything.

Her face is very round, worse than Niall's. We saw her face at a pic she posted of a Niall listening party. Maybe search 'listening party' on her blog to find it.

by Anonymousreply 232August 1, 2023 9:21 PM

“She wasn’t Lizzo sized or anything”, YET. I remember her hefty legs now! I remember seeing the photos.

Her face is rounder than Niall’s! Niall Hogran has got chubby cheeks. I think these were the pictures? Hogran looks super greasy. Just to make sure, which one was Gemma? The photos were easy to find with those keywords - Thank you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 1, 2023 10:30 PM

Yes! That's the photo. She has a balloon face.

by Anonymousreply 234August 2, 2023 12:13 AM

Gemma is the one to the direct right of Lard Boy with her greasy hand on his shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 235August 2, 2023 12:15 AM

Wow, her face is so round and her cheeks are HUGE! Like hamster cheeks. It actually looks like she has food stored in her cheeks! And of course she is holding Lard Hogran’s shoulder.

Would be funny if we could see her body better but looking at her face I imagine her belly isn’t flat at all. She is just hiding behind Hogran’s blubber body. We know what kind of foods she eats. NEVER healthy.

by Anonymousreply 236August 2, 2023 12:52 AM

After seeing her blubbery face I understand why she is a virgin.

Anyone want to guess when she is going to post her next food photos? And what kind of food?

by Anonymousreply 237August 2, 2023 11:30 AM

Of course! Pizza and alcohol. AGAIN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238August 6, 2023 6:45 PM

And yet ANOTHER Lard Channel concert!

by Anonymousreply 239August 7, 2023 1:54 AM

Is she ever going to stop eating unhealthy foods and going to Lard Channel concerts? How does she not get bored? Fat Niko must be tired of seeing her round hamster face.

by Anonymousreply 240August 7, 2023 2:40 AM

I think Fat Niko gained weight and of course Gemma loves it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241August 9, 2023 2:22 AM

Niko knows he looks flabby and that's why there are no close up pics of him in the sea.

by Anonymousreply 242August 9, 2023 5:05 AM

He does know! And he is in the water the way you can barely see his bulging belly. You really have to zoom in to see his flab but it’s obvious he is getting bigger. Too much alcohol?

by Anonymousreply 243August 9, 2023 10:26 AM

Where is all the food this time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 14, 2023 9:09 PM

She spent August gorging on mint ice cream and bowls full of crisps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245August 21, 2023 12:59 AM

Typical! Do you think there ever is a day she doesn’t eat ANYTHING unhealthy? I feel like she eats that stuff every day.

by Anonymousreply 246August 21, 2023 11:03 AM

Lewis Fataldi is the new face of Greggs, a UK bakery famous for its greasy meat pasties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247August 22, 2023 12:46 AM

Why would Fataldi agree to do this? He should watch what he eats but instead he has 15 sausage rolls in front of him. That is actually embarrassing. Look how happy he is with all of that super greasy food.

by Anonymousreply 248August 22, 2023 3:41 AM

Fat Niko is getting huge! Look at that belly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 22, 2023 10:28 AM

[QUOTE] He should watch what he eats but instead he has15 sausage rolls in front of him.

🤣🤣 Incorrigible.

Fat Niko the alcoholic is getting a beer gut.

by Anonymousreply 250August 23, 2023 1:51 AM

All that eating with Fataldi is just part of his personality. He has a food addiction and he has managed to feed that addiction with these collaborations. Unhealthy.

Fat Niko the alcoholic looks bigger than ever before. He should be wearing something else than a vest top. That is not flattering at all with his belly and man boobs bulging.

by Anonymousreply 251August 23, 2023 11:50 AM

Weird new band and ALCOHOL of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252September 1, 2023 1:00 PM

Those floaty cream outfits make Niall look even fatter than he actually is. Fire your stylist, Niall!

by Anonymousreply 253September 3, 2023 6:32 AM

I saw Gemma posted a bunch of pictures of Hogran in that pyjama looking outfit! He looks massive! I don’t know if anyone can help him. He should get fitter and get new clothes.

by Anonymousreply 254September 3, 2023 6:42 AM

And his double chin is GROSS and it’s visible in every single picture! His cheeks are round and chubby too.

by Anonymousreply 255September 3, 2023 6:46 AM

He's definitely put on a lot more weight just recently.

by Anonymousreply 256September 3, 2023 10:15 PM

He has! He looks heavy. Does he not care? Image is so important and he just eats and eats. No one is going to find him attractive except Gemma. She must be delighted btw.

But what happened recently that made him gain more weight?

by Anonymousreply 257September 3, 2023 11:04 PM

Gemma is crying because her coworker is trying to be a matchmaker. She said she is anxious and crying. I think she is overreacting.

Look at massive Lard Hogran in these photos. He is HUGE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258September 3, 2023 11:13 PM

Gross! Lewis gained weight too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259September 6, 2023 11:31 AM

This entire thread is just one loon talking to itself.

I smell restraining orders.

by Anonymousreply 260September 6, 2023 11:33 AM

Fataldi is on crutches in this picture! He weighs about 350lbs and if he falls over with all that weight he is liable to fracture his bones. Probably got drunk, slipped over and broke his ankle or knee bome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261September 6, 2023 4:00 PM

Gemma has been single all her adult life. Seems like she's scared of dating so instead she has these lame parasocial relationships with overweight popstars.

by Anonymousreply 262September 6, 2023 4:02 PM

And you care about this...why?

Did she piss in your face when you was just a tad?

by Anonymousreply 263September 6, 2023 4:05 PM

R261 Fataldi definitely looks like he weighs over 300lbs! He has gained so much weight and so quickly. He probably fell over and hurt himself. It looks like it’s hard for him to move around.

by Anonymousreply 264September 6, 2023 8:16 PM

Weird that Gemma has always been single. I think she might be scared to date. But why?

She only likes fat singers…

by Anonymousreply 265September 6, 2023 8:18 PM

She's getting irate with her anons yet again and trying to imply that she's not actually single. If she was dating a guy she wouldn't be running off round Europe with her friends chasing Blind Channel.

by Anonymousreply 266September 7, 2023 3:18 AM

Why is she trying to lie that she is dating someone! That’s hilarious to even think that fat Gemma would have a boyfriend. I want to see if she continues with that lie.

If she had a boyfriend she would have definitely chosen an obese one.

by Anonymousreply 267September 7, 2023 3:29 AM

There was a survey on tumblr recently and 42% of tumblr users over 18 have never had sex! It really is the refuge of the saddo virgins with hang ups. Gemma displaces all her sexual feelings onto food.

by Anonymousreply 268September 7, 2023 3:32 AM

Gemma probably never had sex before! She probably gets off by huge fattening meals and blubbery bellies. This girl is ALL about food and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 269September 7, 2023 3:36 AM

42% is a huge percentage and of course she is part of that group. I was thinking maybe she is scared to date and embarrassed by her weird fat fetish and food obsession.

It’s pretty sad and weird how she drools over these fat celebs all day every day.

by Anonymousreply 270September 7, 2023 3:39 AM

Is this band her new obsession? Is any of them fat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271September 9, 2023 3:56 PM

Fattening noodles and doughnuts! She literally never eats anything healthy. Bizarre how she shares all of this online.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272September 12, 2023 11:35 PM

Niall posted some new pics on his IG from a trip to Atlanta and one is of the back view of his ass in tight black trousers. It's HUGE.

by Anonymousreply 273September 22, 2023 9:53 AM

Link - it's the 7th pic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274September 22, 2023 10:16 AM

His ass is saggy and big and those trousers look way too tight! Gross and unflattering.

by Anonymousreply 275September 23, 2023 10:58 AM

He's shaped like a micro version of the Hulk. Vast upper body compared to his chicken legs.

by Anonymousreply 276September 24, 2023 8:59 AM

Exactly! But instead of muscle it’s all fat.

by Anonymousreply 277September 24, 2023 10:03 AM

Niall Hogran does have big muscles in his arms and back although yes, they're laden with blubber. But you can tell he works out - unlike Fataldi, Niko and Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 278September 26, 2023 7:16 AM

Hogran could be pretty fit if he ate healthier.

Fataldi, Niko and Gemma are all lazy bastards. I doubt any of them work out. Probably never. They all look plump and lardy. Gemma just keeps posting her food but never ever pictures of any sports.

by Anonymousreply 279September 26, 2023 8:22 AM

The only sporting activity Gemma does is swim in freezing cold lakes, but whales enjoy icy water so that's no hardship to her.

by Anonymousreply 280September 26, 2023 7:15 PM

Gemma the whale probably doesn’t even swim properly but floats around in the icy lakes. I still don’t understand how she can do that. She has never complained that the water is cold.

by Anonymousreply 281September 26, 2023 9:16 PM

Fatty is eating pies and pancakes. Yuck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282October 3, 2023 5:35 AM

She has been quiet lately but she has just posted another meal and alcohol.

How is Niall Hogran doing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283October 29, 2023 10:40 PM

Gemma posted a feast laden with weird ass green foods.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284December 6, 2023 11:32 PM

She's going to see Hogran FIVE times next year!

omg yayyy!! i got london and dublin too!! and the nordic countries sweden, norway and denmark 🫶🏼 super excited!! can’t wait. just a few months to go! ❤️

by Anonymousreply 285December 7, 2023 12:40 AM

Gemma is always feasting. It always surprises me how much she eats. What is that huge green thing? Is it a cake of some sort?

Five times seeing the same boring artist is a bit extensive. Why would she want to see Niall Hogran so many times? I bet his concerts are repetitive and boring. I would fall asleep.

by Anonymousreply 286December 7, 2023 6:46 AM

[QUOTE] Five times seeing the same boring artist is a bit extensive. Why would she want to see Niall Hogran so many times? I

Her whole life revolves around following musicians on tour. She must have seen Blind Channel twenty times in the past two years. She's 28 and has never had a relationship because her head is full of these blubbery celebs.

by Anonymousreply 287December 9, 2023 10:07 PM

At least twenty times! I don’t understand how she doesn’t get bored? What a sad life if at 28 she has never had a relationship. When is she going to find her own fat boyfriend and stop obsessing over blubbery celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 288December 10, 2023 5:07 PM

The green thing is a Swedish Princess Cake.

Princess cake (Swedish: prinsesstårta) is a traditional Swedish layer cake or torte consisting of alternating layers of airy sponge cake, pastry cream, raspberry jam and a thick-domed layer of whipped cream. The cake is covered by a layer of marzipan, giving it a smooth rounded top. The marzipan overlay is usually green, sprinkled with powdered sugar, and often decorated with a pink marzipan rose.[1]

by Anonymousreply 289December 11, 2023 1:07 AM

Of course it is a cake with lots of cream. Sounds very high in calories. She will love that and probably ate at least half of the cake.

by Anonymousreply 290December 11, 2023 1:47 AM

Yes, Gemma loves her cream laden cakes! Smothering it in green icing makes it look so unappetizing though.

by Anonymousreply 291December 11, 2023 5:18 AM

Who thought it would be a good idea to cover the cake with repulsive green icing? Any other colour would have been better. Gemma probably doesn’t even care what the dessert looks like as long as it is packed with cream and calories.

I understand not many people want to date her but would think she could easily find someone who loves food as much as she does.

by Anonymousreply 292December 11, 2023 7:32 PM

[QUOTE] I understand not many people want to date her but would think she could easily find someone who loves food as much as she does.

So many cheerful chubby men in northern Europe for her to date but all her love goes to Fataldi, Greasy Niko and Hogran.

by Anonymousreply 293December 12, 2023 9:28 PM

Why does she even love those fatties so much? Just because they’re fat? Her favourite lardos wouldn’t even look at her direction. She’d get so much more out of an actual relationship.

by Anonymousreply 294December 13, 2023 5:54 AM

Her Christmas gift from work was a hamper full or chocolates and biscuits! I wonder if she's still working in the old people's home? Bit of a comedown after training to be an interior designer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295December 14, 2023 12:11 PM

It’s weird she abandoned the interior designer career like that? I wonder what happened. I feel like she is still working in the old people’s home.

Of course she got a food gift from work! It’s her favourite time of the year because she can stuff herself with mountains of chocolate and other foods.

by Anonymousreply 296December 15, 2023 1:13 AM

People who work in interior design tend to be very stylish and skinny. Maybe they bullied poor blubbery Gemma.

by Anonymousreply 297December 18, 2023 10:16 PM

Gemma is a fat goth so she isn’t your typical interior designer. Lots of nurses are overweight so she probably feels more at home in the old people’s home. Interior design studios wouldn’t hire her and like R297 said she was probably bullied out of that field.

by Anonymousreply 298December 19, 2023 11:43 AM

Yes, I visited my mother in hospital recently and most of the nurses were waddling around and getting excited when the patients gave them chocolates as a leaving present. Gemma would fit in well. Nothing about her appearance suggests that she could pull together attractive interiors. She'd probably have put up posters of Niall and Fataldi.

by Anonymousreply 299December 19, 2023 2:41 PM

Gemma is probably the same! She will waddle around and have a chocolate bar or two in her pocket in case she is craving sugar! Her body needs that at the end of the day. Her body is probably used to having lots of sugar, fat and calories everyday so she can’t go without. What must the patients families think of an unhealthy nurse like her?

by Anonymousreply 300December 19, 2023 10:59 PM

Gemma posted two photos of her gigantic Xmas meal. Some deeply strange stuff plus a heap of HERRING in the middle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301December 25, 2023 7:45 PM

Her plate is packed with weird foods! How can she eat herring like that year after year? It looks so gross. Can imagine she is gorging on Christmas chocolates too. I wonder if she got any gifts of food too.

by Anonymousreply 302December 25, 2023 9:36 PM

Why is Gemma lying she has a boyfriend or something? It sounds like she made everything up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303January 3, 2024 10:13 PM

Wow this thread is just a couple of deranged land whales talking back and forth amongst themselves fat shaming a bunch of celebs who they'll never meet and who aren't even aware they exist. Super sad.

Wonder what happened on LSA that caused all of these unwanted posters to be exiled and invade DL?

by Anonymousreply 304January 16, 2024 6:42 AM

She has NO boyfriend, just fat female friends that she hangs out with.

by Anonymousreply 305January 22, 2024 11:51 PM

She is a liar! Why does she keep lying like that? She probably thinks everyone believes that she is dating someone when in fact everything sounds made up!

All of her friends are like her? Fat and gluttonous?

by Anonymousreply 306January 23, 2024 2:36 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307January 23, 2024 6:09 AM

[QUOTE] Are all of her friends are like her? Fat and gluttonous?

Remember that one friend who told her off for eating too much?

Niall's world tour starts soon so we can have fun laughing at his outfits.

by Anonymousreply 308January 28, 2024 8:11 AM

Niall always looks trim and fit on the Voice. Is this a feeder thread?

by Anonymousreply 309January 28, 2024 8:28 AM

R309.

by Anonymousreply 310January 28, 2024 9:45 AM

I almost forgot someone told her off for being such a pig! Imagine how much she eats if her friends are telling her to eat less. 😂

Niall will wear outfits that won’t look good on him or fit properly. Gemma is going to love it.

by Anonymousreply 311January 28, 2024 2:01 PM

R309 = chubby chaser

by Anonymousreply 312January 29, 2024 8:19 AM

Chubby chasers are so weird. Why would someone want to date someone who’s super unhealthy and doughy?

by Anonymousreply 313January 29, 2024 6:32 PM

Imagine having a huge framed picture of Mr. Chunkster in your living room! She is crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314January 30, 2024 11:47 PM

It's ENORMOUS! Gross.

by Anonymousreply 315February 3, 2024 1:25 AM

Enormous like Niall Hogran himself! I’d be horrified to see that every day.

by Anonymousreply 316February 3, 2024 2:05 AM

She doesn't think she'll ever hang it up because she knows the weight of that monstrosity would bring the whole wall crashing down.

by Anonymousreply 317February 3, 2024 4:23 AM

Probably weighs as much as the real deal. Which is a lot! It is funny how she knows the weight of that thing would destroy everything. I bet she secretly likes the idea of that.

by Anonymousreply 318February 3, 2024 7:10 AM

Gemma hasn’t posted her foods lately. Is she ill?

by Anonymousreply 319February 6, 2024 1:04 AM

Greasy Niko I'd aging so badly. Going bald at 27.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320February 16, 2024 7:45 AM

That hairline is tragic! He also looks bored and of course he is eating.

by Anonymousreply 321February 16, 2024 11:09 PM

Fat Niall's world tour started tonight.

by Anonymousreply 322February 21, 2024 3:07 AM

Harry Styles is bald, wears a wig and smells.

by Anonymousreply 323February 21, 2024 3:12 AM

Fat Niall is so embarrassing! Will he even be able to do a show without collapsing?

by Anonymousreply 324February 21, 2024 4:24 AM

He stripped off his jacket and looked massive.

by Anonymousreply 325February 22, 2024 1:23 AM

R325

by Anonymousreply 326February 22, 2024 1:33 AM

Is there any videos of that R325? Was that monstrosity all shirtless on stage?

by Anonymousreply 327February 22, 2024 3:34 AM

No, he kept a white vest on.

by Anonymousreply 328February 24, 2024 11:48 AM

Wow, I thought he went completely topless. I saw photos of him in that white vest and he looks tragic. So bulky! And Gemma is in love. Of course!

by Anonymousreply 329February 24, 2024 7:29 PM

Niall showing off his beer belly in a crop top 🤢

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330March 2, 2024 10:03 AM

Oh my God! It looks like that top is way too small for him. What was he thinking when he decided to wear it? His flabby beer belly isn’t something he should show off. Do his fans find that attractive?

by Anonymousreply 331March 2, 2024 10:16 AM

Hairy, bulging belly ... disgusting. Keep it covered up! Harry Styles wears cropped tops on stage but he is thin with a six pack.

by Anonymousreply 332March 2, 2024 10:33 AM

That belly of his looks soft like a lump of white dough with gross dark hair all over. Someone should tell him that’s not a good look. I checked Gemma’s blog and she was happy to see that bulging belly. She also went to see him in concert? Probably hoping to see that belly in real life too.

by Anonymousreply 333March 2, 2024 10:42 AM

Niall seems to think that wearing a crop top gives you a flat stomach. He thinks people will drool over his disgusting figure.

by Anonymousreply 334March 2, 2024 6:00 PM

He just can't stop cosplaying HS. Wore black leather trousers last night and looked ridiculous. His legs are too short to carry off the Jim Morrison look.

by Anonymousreply 335March 7, 2024 11:16 AM

He always has weird trousers on that don’t suit him. Something completely different and simple would be much better.

by Anonymousreply 336March 7, 2024 3:15 PM

You are all a bunch of fat whores. Your pussies are loose and smell like roadkill.

by Anonymousreply 337March 9, 2024 3:01 AM

New photos of Lewis Fataldi on Daily Mail. He has gained yet more weight. He has no neck at all. Just multiple chins.

by Anonymousreply 338March 16, 2024 11:47 AM

How many VIP tickets did Gemma have? So many wristbands in that container!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339March 18, 2024 11:47 PM

Dozens!

by Anonymousreply 340March 19, 2024 10:29 PM

Where does she get the money from! I’d imagine VIP tickets are expensive.

by Anonymousreply 341March 20, 2024 12:38 AM

Gross! She is back at worshipping the belly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342March 20, 2024 10:10 AM

Urgh! He should never show off that hairy beer gut. Gemma is 28 and behaves as if she's 15.

by Anonymousreply 343March 20, 2024 11:28 AM

He should be wearing something loose to cover that gut! That vest top is too much!

Based on Gemma’s Tumblr blog I would never believe she is 28. She changed her blog nasty piglet pink too.

by Anonymousreply 344March 20, 2024 11:31 AM

She wrote about her 28th birthday last July and posted all the confectionery her friends bought her. Still behaving exactly the same as she did as a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 345March 20, 2024 11:53 AM

Niall should wear looser clothes so his belly doesn't stick out so much.

Fataldi was at his London show but he hid away in the shadows.

by Anonymousreply 346March 20, 2024 11:55 AM

She only got confectionery for her birthday! It’s hard to believe that that lard queen is turning 30 pretty soon. She keeps posting about celebs like a teenager. Will she ever grow up?

And what comes to Niall Hogran his belly is sticking out so much! He is bloated 24/7 and I think his eating habits are just very poor. Does he still drink beer every day?

Fataldi has gained so much weight no wonder why he was hiding! Him and Hogran must have had a huge feast and a drinking session after the concert.

by Anonymousreply 347March 20, 2024 12:07 PM

The last time Hogran was on tour (2018) one of his backing band said that they'd go out every night after the gig and 'drink ten pints each' so no wonder he still has a ballooning belly despite going to the gym and building up his arm muscles.

by Anonymousreply 348March 20, 2024 12:12 PM

He doesn’t seem to understand that if he actually wanted to be fit he’d have to eat healthier and quit drinking. It seems like that belly is never going to go away. But at least Gemma is very happy. She would be devastated if he had abs instead.

It looks like daily drinking sessions are a part of Niall’s tour still. No one has collapsed yet?

by Anonymousreply 349March 20, 2024 12:21 PM

Hogran just looks hilarious with slight arm muscles and a huge belly.

by Anonymousreply 350March 20, 2024 12:23 PM

"No one has collapsed yet?"

He's still only 30 so can probably get away with it. Funny how the 1d experience resulted in three alcoholics (Niall, Louis and Liam) and one junkie (Zayn).

by Anonymousreply 351March 20, 2024 12:25 PM

True. Give it a few years and Hogran will collapse on stage and be in rehab. He probably hasn’t improved his diet either. All of that is going to affect his health later on. 1D the band just created four monsters.

To me it is weird that his fans don’t seem to be concerned at all. I wouldn’t be happy if someone I look up to was an alcoholic and a food addict.

by Anonymousreply 352March 20, 2024 12:29 PM

Also did Gemma forget about the other lard monsters? She hasn’t posted anyone but Niall recently.

by Anonymousreply 353March 20, 2024 12:31 PM

[QUOTE] Also did Gemma forget about the other lard monsters? She hasn’t posted anyone but Niall recently.

She seems newly besotted with Niall after ignoring him for the last couple of years in favour of greasy Niko.

by Anonymousreply 354March 20, 2024 12:40 PM

Niall was her original greasy love so that’s probably why. Last time Hogran toured was 2018? Gemma probably wanted to have a replacement and someone she could stalk whilst Niall wasn’t doing gigs. Now she can go see her lardy love over and over again. Maybe she will get him food gifts again.

by Anonymousreply 355March 20, 2024 12:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356March 20, 2024 1:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357March 20, 2024 1:20 PM

Gemma the wannabe interior designer proudly posted a photo of her living room wall, and of course it's just posters of blubbery Horan. She's 28 but acts like a 14-year-old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358March 21, 2024 3:19 AM

R358

by Anonymousreply 359March 21, 2024 3:48 AM

Gemma is so embarrassing and got mad when someone questioned her choice. She really doesn’t know how to decorate. So many posters of greasy Hogran. She posted another photo of her messy wall. Does she actually think it looks good and who even would like to have such an ugly guy on their wall? So much blubber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360March 21, 2024 8:52 AM

It’s so funny that her blog title is ‘Niall’s tummy’. She is super strange!

by Anonymousreply 361March 21, 2024 9:15 AM

Gemma the gluttonous goth! She's been on that blog getting mad at her anons for about ten years.

by Anonymousreply 362March 23, 2024 3:43 PM

She is raging at the anons and probably behind the computer screen just stuffing her face and crying because of how mad she gets. How does she have the power to rage at the anons she receives? And is that Tumblr blog her whole life? She is on there all the time.

by Anonymousreply 363March 23, 2024 4:29 PM

Bulky Niall is embarrassing himself by dressing like Harry Styles in high heeled boots and then stumbling as he stomps around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364March 24, 2024 1:49 AM

He doesn’t suit that style. Too bulky and bloated. He should be eating burgers on stage instead.

by Anonymousreply 365March 25, 2024 11:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!