Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'm Done With Kevin Sessums

I just had to mute him on Instagram because I literally cannot take it anymore. Following him used to be funny. I was like, 'What is this absolute clown up to today?' I can't block him because he follows me and consistently likes my posts and I am a "Like Whore." And I'm not the Kevin Sessums troll -- I don't hate him. I just cannot sit by and watch him dive head first into oncoming traffic which is what he's doing in London right now. Sure, he gave up all his responsibilities. He's gloating over the fact that his stanky 6X6 room with a bathroom he shares with a guy named Zeus or whatever like it's a good thing. He lassoes every barista and salesclerk at boutique stores where he can't afford anything into taking a picture with him.

He pulled aside some poor haggard old woman in a museum and told her Lucian Freud would've loved to paint her and then chortled and said, "That's a compliment." There is no place on earth where that is a fucking compliment, Kevin. I'm done. I am not reading any of his Instagram or Facebook posts anymore but if you cunts discuss him here I will likely read what you say because I am only fucking human.

He's in this manic moonshot of a phase that's going to end with him hanging by one arm off the London Wheel screaming, "I NEED TO GET FUCKED RIGHT NOW," and honestly, I want something better for him. I want him to calm the fuck down and apply for section 8 housing in that brutalist old folks home in Hudson. He can go back to wandering around the back alleys getting free day old donuts from the Hudson bakeries and having the local librarians photocopy shit for him. I want better for Sesshie, I really do.

by Anonymousreply 401December 6, 2022 11:18 AM

At least when he moves to Small-town Paris he probably won't be as bad as this. Because he doesn't speak the lingo.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2022 7:12 PM

He's going to be destitute in about 2 months. Mark my words. There'll probably be a GoFundMe.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2022 7:37 PM

Oh lawdy lawd Chyle! The Methy Mississippi sissy done gone and moved to London! And everybody there is celebrating. "It's you! You're back!" a whole Greek chorus of people that worship his presence.

How long before he gets strung out on meth and deported?

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2022 8:38 PM

It has reached a new low. Not funny, not fun to shake a head at, wondering how low he can spiral, but crawling on the very bottom low, and looking to sink deeper and faster.

What small sport there was in it: gone.

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2022 9:10 PM

Ha! Onward

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2022 9:29 PM

Ha she posted this 'Throwback Thursday' of herself with Daniel Craig. They both look like they've spent a night together coked to the gills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2022 10:45 PM

R6 Sesshie wishes.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2022 12:30 AM

R7 he was a Bond girl....

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2022 12:49 AM

Did he say that was ten years ago because holy moly those were ten long, hard, punishing years if true. For you dimwits in the audience what I'm saying is Kev looks hella old and worn out. Rode hard and put away wet. I mean especially wet. He looks wet like a gruesome reptile back then and that was ten years ago AT LEAST. Please don't hesitate to quiz me if you want me to get more specific.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2022 6:53 AM

Oh FFS. He lost a pair of his glasses and has been lamenting them ad nauseum ever since.

"Okay - Is it Facebook or am I taunting myself with this memory that popped up with me wearing my favorite glasses I lost again on Friday night? I am just looking on this as mission to solve - finding a pair much like them or getting the tortoise shell version and painting them black or getting them "reupholstered" in black leather - there has to be an artistic craftsman who can meet that challenge - or even writing the company's founder and telling him the narrative to see if he wants to be a part of finding me a pair in his back stock somewhere so it becomes a human interest story about an addled old-man customer being reunited with the glasses his loves. The PR department of Ace & Tate might buy into that. I've already found all the contacts for that. If nothing else, it's a chapter in my next book: Why Do I Always Lose the Things I Love?"

Oh lawdy lawd.

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2022 10:05 AM

He is 66.

Between Social Security, disability (HIV), Medicare, and Section 8 housing, he could live a solid life in Hudson.

That could be what he's doing, and pretending he's "moved" to London.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2022 10:10 AM

What income has he actually got? He can't be claiming SSA if he's in London for half the year can he?

He sold his art and furniture so maybe made some money from that but.....enough to live off for a year? London ain't cheap.

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2022 10:37 AM

[quote]He sold his art and furniture so maybe made some money from that but.....enough to live off for a year? London ain't cheap.

I think the auction of his stuff is upcoming -- Stair Galleries (auction) in Hudson. From his own description of his treasured, I can't imagine that he will make much money. But in any case, expect him to exhaust all the profits in no time -- keeping AirBnB landlords at bay, a long "short list" of "necessities" like the black leather upholstered tortoiseshell eyeglasses or whatever the fuck. Even for HH is stripped Barr Pret a Manger egg bowl and special rate lodging he will be out of cash in no time

There was a hunt of tension with the new best friend/London landlord last stay, I thought. We'll see how long love lasts between those two.

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2022 11:09 AM

Not a very good one R8.

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2022 11:21 AM

The thing that gets me about this person (whom I had never heard of until DL) is that he always has the same facial expression in every photo and it never matches the sentiments in his posts. I'd expect to see him smiling, teary-eyed, dejected, the whole gamut - at least from A to B - and he's always got that harsh, unlikable, smug sideways smirk plastered on his face. Someone must have praised a picture where he copped that expression and he decided "Finally! My photo face!" and stuck with it from that point onwards regardless of context.

I somewhat sympathize as I'm not photogenic at all and always look like either an idiot, a dog or a snob, but it's probably better to let the moment be the moment and not try to deliver Blue Steel over and over again, particularly when "I am an adorable damaged baby bird" seems to be your schtick.

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2022 11:45 AM

His life is a car crash on the highway but it offers no rewards to the rubbernecker.

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2022 12:16 PM

R15 he's written about this. It's because he cannot smile because all of his teeth are rotten from meth.

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2022 12:28 PM

R17, then don't position yourself front and center as the subject of every fucking photograph.

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2022 12:34 PM

He truly is pathetic. Quite sad really. He doesn't seem to have any real friends.

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2022 2:15 PM

I touch these threads with trepidation because the seem to be deleted at lightning speed. Does he have an "in" here? I don't believe for one second that he doesn't compulsively check out this site for mentions. I'm still trying to figure out why he's so grating. There are far worse people in the cyberverse. But he is!

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2022 7:32 PM

*they (please, Gods, present us with an edit function!)

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2022 7:33 PM

I’ve wondered if he reads our screeds against him. If he does, he should take note, because we’ve got his number.

He could maybe start making smarter choices?

by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2022 8:10 PM

Ha yes I've noticed all his threads get deleted very quickly too. Muriel must be one of the few friends he has in the world.

by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2022 9:05 PM

Oh shit. He's going to be baking those cakes again soon. Cue many 'Small-town London' posts about him giving out pieces of it to his adoring fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2022 9:18 PM

If he couldn't afford Hudson, I'm not sure London and Paris would be my next choice.

I'm not saying those of limited means should all head to Gary, Indiana, but housing is housing and there are cheaper digs in beautiful places I'd probably try for first.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2022 10:38 PM

Yes, R25, but he has economized so much already, leaving behind his Hudson "loft", his earthly possessions and "art," his cats, his dog before that, and he has a small room with a shared bath. London called and who is he to say no? The clerks at Malin+Goetz, at Pret a Manger (home of the spartan "egg bowl"), at Starbucks, they positively squealed with delight (or something), "You're back!" How could he stay away from his pilgrimage?

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2022 11:04 PM

R26 hahaha love how he always goes into Malin+Goetz to boast that he knows the owners. Yet probably could not afford the cheapest thing in there.

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2022 11:10 PM

Yes, R27, "surely these shopgirls will be impressed that I used to know Goetz, or was it Malin? Anyway I was at a reception once and someone I used to know said he had just been talking to them! Small Town Book Signing (no hors d'oeuvres, I'd so been counting on some)!"

by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2022 11:24 PM

The funniest (or most tragic) thing about this is the Instagram handle. SessumsMagazine. Ah yes, another grift that didn't quite work out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2022 11:36 PM

R15 that constipated expression he pulls makes him look even more like a drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2022 11:38 PM

He seems unreachable. I guess a sibling in Mississippi will take him in when everything else fails. It would have worked in the 1930s. Not so sure about today tho.

People have grown so selfish and family means so little nowadays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 14, 2022 2:25 AM

Bless his heart.

by Anonymousreply 32November 14, 2022 2:57 AM

Honestly what gets me is that he has the nerve to post pics of his hideous home-cooked meals that look like mental institution food from an old movie, like the Snake Pit for example. There's always an oily piece of tinned fish, generic egg noodles, and three spears of asparagus he got at the free box or whatever dumpster he's been hanging around that day. There is nary a spice, an herb, a lil lemon zest, a smashed and finely chopped garlic bulb, nothing. No. It's just Sesshie and his pitiable, noodles/protein/vegetable formula, and he takes a fucking picture and posts it on Meta like he fucking did something. And don't get me started on the cat-hair filled olive oil cakes. He's abandoned/aka euthanized/aka rehomed all of the cats who he anthropomorphized and pretended were talking English to him. Yet still, the rancid olive oil cakes he makes and wanders around shoving down everyone's throats are profusely infiltrated with cat hairs. I mean, how? You can't explain it.

And regarding the black leather upholstered glasses. They were dirty. In every picture he's posted for the last I don't know how many years, both lenses were smudged Vaseline style making his CRAZY EYES look a thousand times crazier. So, yes, his new glasses are very LensCrafters "Got 'em at the mall" but honestly I think they dohim a favor. Without the smudgy eye he looks 10% less Miss Havisham than he used to.

by Anonymousreply 33November 14, 2022 6:00 AM

"Hi, I'm Shesshie. Havisham cake, shweetie...hic!"

by Anonymousreply 34November 14, 2022 6:02 AM

^lol

by Anonymousreply 35November 14, 2022 6:03 AM

He announced that he announced to Suzanne, his landlord/friend hybrid, that he is going to be baking his oil cake on Tuesday or Wednesday, so get ready, ladies!

by Anonymousreply 36November 14, 2022 6:27 AM

God he is dumb.

by Anonymousreply 37November 15, 2022 2:57 PM

If I see those damn black glasses mentioned again, I will truly vomit. Grow up. And stop describing the loss of the glasses alongside the fact that your parents were lost at a young age. They don't connect. That narrative is truly getting very old indeed.

by Anonymousreply 38November 15, 2022 3:01 PM

Shit of the same texture goes down the shitter together.

by Anonymousreply 39November 15, 2022 3:04 PM

He reminds me of Dieter from the SNL sketch “Sprockets.”

by Anonymousreply 40November 15, 2022 3:10 PM

He never passes up an opportunity to mention that his parents died when he was a kid. Even 60 years later. At least 3 or 4 times a month he will bring it up. I see the Pret box of one boiled egg and two slices of salmon got a mention today.

by Anonymousreply 41November 15, 2022 5:18 PM

He's staying in Kilburn but it must be the nice end of Kilburn as some of that area is "rough as arseholes" as they say in Blighty

by Anonymousreply 42November 15, 2022 5:20 PM

Ha R40. He even has the black turtleneck!

by Anonymousreply 43November 15, 2022 5:22 PM

What is a Pret box? Like something you can buy at Pret A Manger?

by Anonymousreply 44November 15, 2022 5:29 PM

R44 it's basically some lettuce and two pieces of salmon with a boiled egg. All for £7. If you bought it in an actual shop and made it yourself it would cost £3. Sesshie LIVES off em.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 15, 2022 5:39 PM

Did any of you commenting know him when he was in his prime? A.K.A prior to being homeless?

by Anonymousreply 46November 15, 2022 6:00 PM

Knew him years ago in NYC when I guess it was his 'prime'. Late 90s early 00s. He was a major shithead and mean gay snob.

by Anonymousreply 47November 15, 2022 6:05 PM

What is the “I NEED TO GET FUCKED RIGHT NOW!” story?

by Anonymousreply 48November 15, 2022 6:13 PM

He recently popped up on FB saying he has secured a 200 sf shed in Santa Fe for sometime in the near future.

Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 49November 15, 2022 6:13 PM

He was always a name-dropping grifter even at parties back in the day, he still is today just it's on Facebook. Quite rude to people unless you could offer him something or were 'worthy' enough for him to kiss your ass. The worst kind of snob. I hate to take pleasure in his current circumstances but if anyone deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 50November 15, 2022 6:14 PM

R48 he was off his chops on meth and ran round Provincetown naked yelling to people that he NEEDED TO GET FUCKED RIGHT NOW!!!! If it was anyone else they'd be given prison....but Sesshie told the judge he'd detox (even though that was why he was in Provincetown in the first place but was still scoring meth and eventually had to give up his dogs and was kicked out by the poor guy who took him in).

by Anonymousreply 51November 15, 2022 6:16 PM

I loathe the name-dropping, self-pitying, sex-starved, hustling Kevin as much as anyone but can someone tell me why he has so many devoted followers on Facebook, etc?

It seems as though a number of people have found a way to like him.

by Anonymousreply 52November 15, 2022 6:17 PM

What was Peter Staley ever doing with that total mess?

by Anonymousreply 53November 15, 2022 6:17 PM

Ugh R53 Peter S was a meth mess too once upon a time. He's very open about that. Though it was unrelated to Sesshie

by Anonymousreply 54November 15, 2022 6:22 PM

Thing is he name drops all these celebrities but I guarantee each and every one would be like Kevin who?

by Anonymousreply 55November 15, 2022 6:29 PM

He’s very long-winded as a writer.

by Anonymousreply 56November 15, 2022 6:40 PM

I smoked plenty of meth and still have all my teeth. Sesshie must’ve gone to those real bad PNP parties no one will talk about!

by Anonymousreply 57November 15, 2022 6:51 PM

I remember reading his celebrity profiles in Vanity Fair, during the Graydon Carter regime. Funny, this was all supposed to be VERY important back then but it was so long ago the subjects and the authors are senior citizens now. No one recalls any of this except the Olds. No one reads magazines anymore or newspapers.

by Anonymousreply 58November 15, 2022 6:52 PM

R56 please tell me you're not subscribed to Ses/Sums it up on Substack 😂

by Anonymousreply 59November 15, 2022 6:58 PM

[quote] He never passes up an opportunity to mention that his parents died when he was a kid.

Say what?

by Anonymousreply 60November 15, 2022 7:09 PM

Why does anyone host this human garbage?

by Anonymousreply 61November 15, 2022 11:01 PM

R61 so he can tell them all about his A List friends like Sally Kirkland

by Anonymousreply 62November 15, 2022 11:28 PM

That's a joke answer, R62. Seriously why would anyone want to be in his presence? Especially older folks, who have Zero patience for such miserable, nasty, deluded, broke-down, hasbeen foolishness.

by Anonymousreply 63November 15, 2022 11:46 PM

He’s had a lot of chances. Small town Hudson, tiny apartment and the local 12 step meetings there, granted not a fabulous life, was the last decent solution.

by Anonymousreply 64November 16, 2022 12:00 AM

Is Hudson a nice, liveable town?

by Anonymousreply 65November 16, 2022 12:13 AM

Yes, it’s not crime ridden. It’s decent enough. He needs to accept that they are limits on what he can do now.

by Anonymousreply 66November 16, 2022 12:16 AM

R65, as a HRV resident, Hudson is quite livable. There is a large gay/lesbian community, plenty of arts spaces, it is an Amtrak stop (so NYC is basically two hours away) and it is a gem box of historic architecture. There are several good to excellent restaurants and a strong community vibe. The neighboring towns of Catskill, Athens, Claverack and Saugerties have their attractions as well and the HRV is beautiful in any direction.

by Anonymousreply 67November 16, 2022 12:17 AM

I find Hudson sinister. But this was 10 years ago. I had a horse hung young black fuck buddy there in one of the pockets of ghetto. We had a lot of fun and his young poor friends were nice enough. I think I like the un hip, un cool grubby locals.

by Anonymousreply 68November 16, 2022 12:22 AM

Catskills so beautiful up there but the expense is intolerable. I don't think it's a bad choice to do something different if it is a lateral move financially.. He made enemies by being a snooty type. Graydon Carter is also a snoot who made a culture of exclusively for a group of people who belong to the past and are no longer relevant

by Anonymousreply 69November 16, 2022 12:24 AM

Who is this bitch?

by Anonymousreply 70November 16, 2022 12:27 AM

I enjoyed his first memoir, and then followed him on FB. I was excited for his second memoir release and found it very self-serving and truly not a product of someone in recovery. His FB posts then became very snotty. He became someone that I would have liked to have had a conversation with to someone that I figured was just too far gone for such a conversation . Very sad indeed.

by Anonymousreply 71November 16, 2022 1:59 AM

Has Muriel received her Oil Cat Hair Cake yet via Air Mail?

by Anonymousreply 72November 16, 2022 3:52 AM

Ha I see he couldn't help himself but namedrop his 'friend' is Naomi Biden's White House wedding planner. God almighty is there anything he won't try to make about himself?

by Anonymousreply 73November 16, 2022 5:54 AM

We have a cake!

"Small-town London. I baked an orange olive oil cake today. A bit trying at first when I realized I had miscalculated the ingredients with the litre measuring cup and there them out and started again once I looked more deeply into a drawer and found American measuring cups and spoons for the floor and sugar but after I had already tried to calculate the olive oil and orange juice again which I wasn’t going to toss for the second time. I know baking is a science but the artistic instinct in me was giving the batter an artful appraisal and decided to throw in a couple of small handfuls of flour sucks I think I had over measured the liquid component. Then I had the oven to face with its temp gauge and knobs new to me etc. Finally figured it out and took the cake out right when Suzanne was coming through the four from a day of appointments really hungry. It turned out to be the best one I have ever made and looked really nice next to the roses I bought this morning. A good omen for my life here I decided as the making of this cake was a marker in its way of my settling into a new setting for my life. Ask Suzanne Noble for a testimonial regarding the cake which was as close as I have come to making a perfect one. But I am fine with the imperfect ones too. That was finally the lesson today. Now off to give done pieces away in small-town London though Suzanne and I debated as we were having our second pieces of maybe I should wait till the next one and save this delicious one for ourselves. Lesson two: give it away."

Approach with caution folks! Still at least we don't have to hear about his fucking glasses!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 16, 2022 3:27 PM

^ boring and insane ramblings. He needs to be institutionalized or at least placed in a conservatorship.

by Anonymousreply 75November 16, 2022 3:38 PM

That at least looks like a pleasant kitchen. Maybe the change of scenery will actually be good for him.

by Anonymousreply 76November 16, 2022 3:43 PM

I cannot believe he just gets free tickets to everything. If somehow that were to stop, what would he do? His business plan does not appear very sturdy.

by Anonymousreply 77November 16, 2022 4:02 PM

He posted a follow-up featuring a close-up of a crumbled slice of cat-oil cake in a baggie, ready for handing out to hapless strangers. "Small-town London. My first day giving pieces of cake away. Gonna love the looks on the faces. Paying kindness forward. Onward."

I can just imagine the looks on their faces. Check the trash bins around the corner for a surplus of these untouched acts of kindness.

by Anonymousreply 78November 16, 2022 4:32 PM

An odd gesture indeed, r78

by Anonymousreply 79November 16, 2022 4:34 PM

The British do not respond well to unsolicited attention. Or anything else.

"Fuck off cunt" is the likely reply; and when the nastier ones find out he's not a skinhead, he'll be eating that cake, plastic bag and all.

by Anonymousreply 80November 16, 2022 4:36 PM

Cake today. Meth pipe tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 81November 16, 2022 4:49 PM

Ha I see a cardboard sign coming on : Will bake if you cook

by Anonymousreply 82November 16, 2022 4:53 PM

[quote]I just had to mute him on Instagram because I literally cannot take it anymore. Following him used to be funny. I was like, 'What is this absolute clown up to today?' I can't block him because he follows me and consistently likes my posts and I am a "Like Whore." And I'm not the Kevin Sessums troll -- I don't hate him. I just cannot sit by and watch him dive head first into oncoming traffic which is what he's doing in London right now. Sure, he gave up all his responsibilities. He's gloating over the fact that his stanky 6X6 room with a bathroom he shares with a guy named Zeus or whatever like it's a good thing. He lassoes every barista and salesclerk at boutique stores where he can't afford anything into taking a picture with him.

[quote]He pulled aside some poor haggard old woman in a museum and told her Lucian Freud would've loved to paint her and then chortled and said, "That's a compliment." There is no place on earth where that is a fucking compliment, Kevin. I'm done. I am not reading any of his Instagram or Facebook posts anymore but if you cunts discuss him here I will likely read what you say because I am only fucking human.

[quote]He's in this manic moonshot of a phase that's going to end with him hanging by one arm off the London Wheel screaming, "I NEED TO GET FUCKED RIGHT NOW," and honestly, I want something better for him. I want him to calm the fuck down and apply for section 8 housing in that brutalist old folks home in Hudson. He can go back to wandering around the back alleys getting free day old donuts from the Hudson bakeries and having the local librarians photocopy shit for him. I want better for Sesshie, I really do.

by Anonymousreply 83November 16, 2022 4:57 PM

Oh ffs he's taking pictures of the baristas eating pieces of the cake.

They must have a form of 5150 in the UK that he can be hospitalised with?

by Anonymousreply 84November 16, 2022 5:12 PM

I would flat out refuse to take a slice of cake from a stranger. On the street…rotten teeth…

by Anonymousreply 85November 16, 2022 5:21 PM

How he is able to scam all these "press" tickets is beyond me! He's always going to the Royal Opera House or some damn thing wearing those jeans that you know stink to high heaven. His "life plan" or whatever the fuck it is us always falling apart - first it was going to London and then onto Paris, then to "walk the Camino" a second time - now he's hinting that he might have a book contract (good luck with that!) and will be returning to the US in the fall - no more mention of Paris - with living accommodations TBD.

His London B&B host, Suzanne, seems like a perfectly nice older lady, but I predict she is going to get pretty tired of him stinking up the joint. What a mess - and so tiresome with all that "everything connects" and "onward" crapola.

by Anonymousreply 86November 16, 2022 5:59 PM

He has rotten teeth? What?

Why didn’t he get new ones??

by Anonymousreply 87November 16, 2022 6:29 PM

Because she is poor as a church mouse!

by Anonymousreply 88November 16, 2022 6:33 PM

R87 see R17 Meth mouth.

by Anonymousreply 89November 16, 2022 6:37 PM

R86 interesting point about the jeans because I never hear of him doing laundry. The black turtleneck and jeans must absolutely reek.

by Anonymousreply 90November 16, 2022 6:39 PM

No R86 US living accommodations have been secured.

A shed. With an outdoor barbecue for a kitchen.

Well, he is a pilgrim so might as well live in a monastery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 16, 2022 6:44 PM

In a shed in Santa Fe with no aircon in June. Good luck with that!

by Anonymousreply 92November 16, 2022 6:50 PM

Who is he? What does he do? Or did he do? I get this feeling he'd be frenemies with Andy Cohen, and not because they're both misunderstood.

by Anonymousreply 93November 16, 2022 6:52 PM

Peter Staley actually looks WORSE than Miss Sesssums if you can believe that.

by Anonymousreply 94November 16, 2022 6:54 PM

Oh he's great friends with Andy Cohen if you believe his Facebook. Apparently Miss Cohen plugged her shitty short lived 429 magazine a million years ago. But Andy is probably in the 'Kevin who?' camp now.

by Anonymousreply 95November 16, 2022 7:07 PM

He says he's staying in London through February, then to Paris for March-April, and May-June in the Santa Fe shack, see R95.

If he has only a U.S. passport, he can stay 6 months in the UK; France falls under Schengen Zone rules and he could stay 90 days in Paris (or any Schengen Zone country within a running span of 180 days.) Theoretically, he could re-enter the UK directly from Paris; there is not requirement for a minimum number of days outside the UK before returning for another day of a maximum of 6 months again. There's discretion in Immigration staff in questioning repeat/frequent U.S. visitors so maybe he's trying to avoid showing up at the UK too frequently and for stats that test the 6 month limit? Without an employer or demonstrable source of income, he could face a hard line of questions if he presented himself for too many 6 month visits too quick on the heels of one another.

My guess is that Paris and Santa Fe wouldn't be in the picture if he could easily stay put in London with his egg boxes.

[quote] [FB 6 Nov.] "Small-town Paris. In March and April this [photo] is where I will be living in Paris in the Eighth Arrondissement. If I like it and the airbnb host even half as much as I like Suzanne and my space here in London, then I hope to have this as my go-to place in Paris a couple of months a year perhaps. This one has a private bathroom so I included that photo. And a private entrance. They are both - London and Paris - half of the rent I was paying in Hudson. So this is also a needed economical change in my life as well as a needed cultural and spiritual one.

by Anonymousreply 96November 16, 2022 7:39 PM

*for another STAY of a maximum of 6 months

by Anonymousreply 97November 16, 2022 7:40 PM

What I would pay to watch that immigration interview. Why are you coming to London so often Mr Sessums and staying so long if you have no income?

I'm a writer on a pilgrimage. I need the theeahtah and opera and art to fill my soul, ask the folks at the National where I get press tickets....oh sorry no they blacklisted me, try the Almeida. Plus I have many friends here like the kids in Malin+Goetz and the baristas at the coffee shop next to my AirBnB who enjoy my olive oil cakes. And my Facebook community follow my every move.

Okay sir. We'll be right back.

"Jones get the mental health team and the duty officer at the American Embassy"

by Anonymousreply 98November 16, 2022 7:45 PM

What exactly happened in Hudson? Was he thrown out of his apartment? Why is he no longer living there?

I would also like to know how he is getting all these free theater tickets. I would wager that it’s not on the “up-and-up.” Someone should call the box office and give them his description and have them be on the lookout for a con man on the loose who is grifting tickets.

Can you imagine what the crotch area of those unwashed jeans smells like?

by Anonymousreply 99November 16, 2022 7:47 PM

Sorry Mr Sessums we will need to see your Press card? That one expired August 2002.

No we can't give you tickets in exchange for pieces of oil cake.

Cue...GoFundMe

by Anonymousreply 100November 16, 2022 7:53 PM

He's got the professional experience to justify the press passes., IMO

I once peeked at his Instagram account and someone posted a nasty message that provides some insight on why he's an ongoing target for datalounge.

He has been and sometimes still is condescending, rude and uppity. These negative traits were more pronounced in his glory days way back in the 1990s when he wouldn't talk to you if you weren't fabulous enough.

by Anonymousreply 101November 16, 2022 9:22 PM

[quote] He's got the professional experience to justify the press passes., IMO

The problem is... he really doesn't have an outlet. Only the shadow of the journalist he once was. Facebook and his Substack account are not worth the $400/pair of tickets he is receiving on a nightly basis.

by Anonymousreply 102November 16, 2022 9:31 PM

Peter Staley was a cute young man. AIDS ravaged him, so combine the wasting of AIDS with meth. It's a miracle he survived.

by Anonymousreply 103November 16, 2022 9:51 PM

I suppose part of me admires the ability to divest of all possessions and travel but he’s intentionally made himself homeless and it doesn’t seem like the two book contracts have come through so where does it end?

by Anonymousreply 104November 16, 2022 11:34 PM

[quote]I suppose part of me admires the ability to divest of all possessions and travel but he’s intentionally made himself homeless...

His divestiture of earthly possessions can't have been all that. Here's his 'loft' from what was probably its best angle and looking relatively tidy -- as opposed to the usual photos of chaos, dried cat vomit, and tumbleweeds of cat fur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 17, 2022 1:36 AM

Sheesh, did he block all of you queens from his Grindr or something? Maybe you can go back to fantasizing about being Mrs. Anderson Vanderbilt?

by Anonymousreply 106November 17, 2022 1:59 AM

Sessums was a HATEFUL bully during his “glory days” and he would be especially nasty if you were young, handsome and Latino, he seethed at that combination. He NEVER picked up a check, hoarded any swag and wouldn’t make a deadline, even at gunpoint. Everything he did failed, as the drug use rose he became even more vile, he would run out his bank account even when it was getting that Vanity Fair money deposited in it. A grifter from the womb, he’s now made certain the rest of his days are sad and dire. As others have posted he’s going to run out of money sooner rather than later, that’s all he knows how to do.

by Anonymousreply 107November 17, 2022 3:07 AM

If he’s the grifter you all describe, he’s particularly bad at it. Seems like someone who covered so many famous, powerful people would know where the bodies are buried.

by Anonymousreply 108November 17, 2022 3:13 AM

He missed deadlines and worked for Vanity Fair? How does one manage that trick?

by Anonymousreply 109November 17, 2022 3:38 AM

R109 someone else has to finish it. Sessums was too busy making himself the STAR of everything he wrote. Oh the editing on his drivel…

by Anonymousreply 110November 17, 2022 3:58 AM

I don't have a pony in this race...so I will admit I feel a little sorry for the guy, dickhead though he appears to have been. He's up against a situation that is the single elderly gay nightmare in some sense and that can't be easy to face head-on. I'm dealing with a similar scenario, having faced potential ruin in health and finances over the past two years and realizing I'm going to spend my final act alone. It sucks.

That said, I am surprised he made money as a writer - he's basically one tangent after the other.

by Anonymousreply 111November 17, 2022 4:07 AM

Sesshie’s Messhy Pusshy Blitzes Small-town London.

by Anonymousreply 112November 17, 2022 5:16 AM

To be fair, as a former tweaker and now 11 years sober, I can count on one hand the NYC fellows that got and stayed sober over a decade. It really is one of the “best”yet most anddictive and worst drugs wrapped into one. You’ll get a fabulous high out of it, but lose your entire life in the process. I was high every weekend and one day looked up and realized 15 years had passed in a blink.

Meth is insidious because it rewires the pleasure sensors in your brain, especially sexual and those “reward” and accomplishment neurons. Like I said previous, I smoked a lot of meth and after a few rounds of the dentist to fill and replace a few, I still have all my teeth. He must have been doing it daily and for awhile and got the really pure stuff to completely ruin his teeth. Back in the day, I thank God every day my old roommate was selling me diluted stuff for years before I realized. The stuff on the streets nowadays is much stronger.

If he was already a cunt, meth amplifies it. It also wildly distorts your entitlement, ego and narcissistic behaviors. Former meth addicts are some of the most entitled people you will ever meet, ESPECIALLY those that still dabble in it, or didn’t use a conventional sober program and got sober themselves. Absolutely the worst to work with or befriend.

If he was doing enough, some of these behavioral changes are permanent, I’ve met sober guys that haven’t come back from meth and even years later, pine for it and their life is absolutely miserable without it. Meth addiction mimics schizophrenia and several other mental diseases. If you did a lot, you never are really able to become happy again, and it’s why many suicide years after getting sober.

by Anonymousreply 113November 17, 2022 7:30 AM

Sesshie is morphing into the Anna Delvey Sorokin of London.

by Anonymousreply 114November 17, 2022 4:33 PM

I don’t want the cake, it’s…unclean.

by Anonymousreply 115November 17, 2022 4:34 PM

Unclean cake!

Unclean cake!

by Anonymousreply 116November 17, 2022 4:54 PM

CITY ON FIRE

by Anonymousreply 117November 17, 2022 5:19 PM

Is passing out greasy, hairy, orange olive oil cake slices a 12 step step of atonement?

by Anonymousreply 118November 17, 2022 5:20 PM

Attend the tale of Sesshie's odd

His eye was strange and his head was bald

When he smiled he looked like a rake

Passing out baggies of cat-hair cake

Sesshie's odd...

The demon baker of 2097 Little Inkberry Mews (2nd fl)

by Anonymousreply 119November 17, 2022 5:23 PM

The baristas, “kids” in boutiques and opticians and box offices aren’t going to put up with his delusional shenanigans indefinitely, especially as the frenetic festive season kicks in and cost of living continues to bite.

The local coffee shop is not some personal salon space ffs.

by Anonymousreply 120November 17, 2022 5:25 PM

He did IV meth -hard core!

by Anonymousreply 121November 17, 2022 6:40 PM

R118 It's an act of bitter revenge, masquerading as atonement. Onward!

by Anonymousreply 122November 17, 2022 6:40 PM

He wangled his way into the "Royal Ballet Diamond Anniversary Gala" last night wearing a wrinkly white shirt, an old double breasted blazer (velvet, no less), and stinky jeans. What a GRIFTER!!!

by Anonymousreply 123November 17, 2022 7:31 PM

Wonder has he told anyone in Small-town London yet that he needs to get FUCKED RIGHT NOW

by Anonymousreply 124November 17, 2022 7:36 PM

That velvet blazer with the gold buttons that was about one size too small for him with the crumpled shirt. He looked DREADFUL. Living on a boiled egg and two pieces of salmon a day is obviously taking its toll.

by Anonymousreply 125November 17, 2022 7:43 PM

Why didn’t he just take a deep breath and live normally and quietly in “Small Town” Hudson? With his SS and other benefits he should have been able to eek out a comfortable life, surrounded by his local community that seemed to tolerate him just fine. Instead he sold off everything of worth, dumped the poor cats, and has embarked on a fools journey across the pond and beyond, in search of CULTURE and GRACE? This will never end well, if you know of his past follies, this will be an epic implosion of biblical proportions.

by Anonymousreply 126November 17, 2022 8:42 PM

Maybe he figures he can get another book out of it.

by Anonymousreply 127November 17, 2022 8:44 PM

For a professional writer, he’s an awful writer.

by Anonymousreply 128November 17, 2022 8:52 PM

Because small town Hudson is also expensive.

by Anonymousreply 129November 17, 2022 9:21 PM

All it would take for this insane house of cards to fall down would be the inability to secure free tickets to everything. As someone who loves the arts, I think having a life devoted to just going to performances and then blogging about them would be glorious. You do not even have the pressure of deadlines. But somehow he makes it seem empty and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 130November 17, 2022 10:31 PM

Good Lord. He went to some drama school in London today that I never heard of and of course posted it on Facebook. And one of his idiotic acolytes actually said "Can you fit a visiting lecturer thing in?"

WTF would Sesshie lecture in at a drama school exactly? He didn't even graduate from Juilliard. He's a dropout. A piss poor purple prose writer. Washed up magazine hack who wrote puff pieces about movie stars.

But it wouldn't surprise me if he tried it. Because....grifters gonna grift.

by Anonymousreply 131November 17, 2022 11:29 PM

Wonder if he's hooking up in Small-town London? Has he budgeted for a rent boy?

As long as it doesn't end up like the last time he used his food stamps for sex! 🤐

For a guy who so endlessly wants to be considered one of the glitterati he certainly didn't hesitate in telling this kid he was broke!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 18, 2022 12:23 AM

Messhy!

by Anonymousreply 133November 18, 2022 2:09 AM

The Sessums catastrophe will commence a week into his Paris stay, he’s not prepared for that leg of his Non Victory Tour…

by Anonymousreply 134November 18, 2022 3:36 AM

Mark my words. The Sesshie world tour will neve make it to Santa Fe.

And let me remind those of you who wondered why he left Hudson when he was so coddled there by the local dipshits. He hinted at the fact that he was butthurt over being wronged by Hudson, and that eventually he would enlighten us all by writing one of his batshit little columns on Substack or Sesshie magazine or wherever he's currently humiliating himself with his crap writing. He's had idiotic patrons propping him up for years, whether it was the Telegraph Hill digs in San Francisco or the loft in Hudson, easy marks were bending over and standing on their fucking heads to fellate this clown.

Say what you will about me, but I was 22 when I met this asshole for the first time, and I was hot but young and out of my element at a big media party in Manhattan. I was dating a finance guy from VF who brought me and KS walked up to me approximately five minutes after I walked in and started tearing me down. I'll never forget it. He was all, "You don't belong here" and called me trash. I could fucking buy and sell his lame Pret-eating elderly ass today. I own my own coop on the UWS and have a cottage on Montauk while this bitch is roaming around staying at 200 square foot shacks on Air BNB, pretending to be press to get free tickets. And you know what? I'm shutting down the free press tickets starting now. I have the connections to do that.

Stay tuned cunts.

by Anonymousreply 135November 18, 2022 7:01 AM

Sesshie sounds like a twat, but going after his tickets seems spiteful. Let the baby have his bottle.

by Anonymousreply 136November 18, 2022 7:05 AM

I guess everything connects r135? Onward.

by Anonymousreply 137November 18, 2022 7:05 AM

He's not a fucking baby he's a 67 year old grifter.

by Anonymousreply 138November 18, 2022 7:06 AM

Nobody is forcing you to keep dating him OP, you are the master of you’re own ship.

by Anonymousreply 139November 18, 2022 7:07 AM

I feel like people are having strokes in the comments. Nobody is dating Sesshie. Nobody has dated Sesshie since approximately 1997. Please refresh your feed I am embarrassed for you.

by Anonymousreply 140November 18, 2022 7:10 AM

Just sent the following to the box offices of the national theatre, Royal opera House, English national opera, sadlers Wells and almeida theatre:

"Hi there

I believe a Mr Kevin Sessums has been in touch with your collective press offices to try and secure press tickets to various performances. Mr Sessums is no longer an active journalist and is not employed by any publication. The most he writes these days is for a Substack column. Many people are incredibly irate at the fact that he openly publicises being able to get free press tickets to your productions when he is not in fact a member of the press. Please be warned against this grifter.

Kind regards Concerned Theatregoer "

by Anonymousreply 141November 18, 2022 10:14 AM

👍😱🤡💩👍👍👍

by Anonymousreply 142November 18, 2022 10:17 AM

That was fun but it hardly shows real connections to shut down Sessums access.

by Anonymousreply 143November 18, 2022 10:18 AM

I think an old-fashioned WANTED! poster is required, with the smug mug of the offender blown up big as a bad debt.

by Anonymousreply 144November 18, 2022 11:32 AM

The free tickets stick in my craw. He is NOT press and should not be afforded the privileges therein.

by Anonymousreply 145November 18, 2022 4:05 PM

Broadway publicist Rick Miramontez, the president of O&M Co., always feels sorry for Shessie so that’s how he gets some of his theater seats in New York. Many of the theatrical and opera/ballet press agents are old queens who lavish fond memories of their heydays, especially when Vanity Fair meant something, so they give the old dog a bone. Sessums also cries poor so much on social media that a creative will send him a ticket out of pity.

by Anonymousreply 146November 18, 2022 4:20 PM

I think Rick also got Kevin the job at the Curran in SF - and something went down and Kevin was fired, although I don't know the details. It never works out somehow.

by Anonymousreply 147November 18, 2022 4:53 PM

I appreciate that his grift can really piss people off. But if you flaunt connections, use them to destroy all his access, forever. Make a few phone calls demanding he be cut off, authority based on your power and connections.

by Anonymousreply 148November 18, 2022 5:07 PM

He needs to move someplace with a low cost of living, get a job bagging groceries, practice real humility and enjoy the dignity of actual labor. But he’ll never do that.

by Anonymousreply 149November 18, 2022 5:14 PM

Seriously, his humility is so phony. Get a simple job, live a simple life, man. You don’t need to walk the Camino in atonement.

by Anonymousreply 150November 18, 2022 5:18 PM

Exactly R150! He gushes about all the baristas and shop clerks, the old Queen should be asking them if their establishments are hiring!

by Anonymousreply 151November 18, 2022 11:20 PM

How can I get my daily dose of CULTURE in an apron schleping coffee to COMMON folk? Are you MAD?

by Anonymousreply 152November 18, 2022 11:30 PM

He really pissed people off 30 years ago and will not be able to live it down

by Anonymousreply 153November 18, 2022 11:52 PM

That Santa Fe is a SHITHOLE!! "Tub next to the bed?" Toilet "curtained off?" (where does the plumbing COME FROM?) Kitchen "I can use??) is the one "OUTSIDE?" (mini Weber grill, maybe?) Dog (pit bull) kids and chickens complete the picture.

It's the END OF THE ROAD.

by Anonymousreply 154November 19, 2022 12:05 AM

I meant the Santa Fe "hovel" - although "hovel" seems overly generous!!

I wouldn't last five minutes in a dump like that!

by Anonymousreply 155November 19, 2022 12:07 AM

"Don't shit where you eat"

by Anonymousreply 156November 19, 2022 12:08 AM

He slept on the floor in Hudson, I think he'll do just fine in a shack. He's a hillbilly at heart.

by Anonymousreply 157November 19, 2022 12:47 AM

It feels to me that he had a wild backslide in “Small Town Hudson” and his landlord said, enough is enough. His mania with the cats, his despicable selfishness dumping them after posting just a couple months before how they “saved me more than I saved them” was a real addict using scenario. He was weeping and off line for a bit, that’s when I knew he was back on the junk. I wish someone with real celebrity power would eviscerate him publicly and land a mortal blow. He’s really a nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 158November 19, 2022 1:43 AM

Agreed, R158 that there was a suddenness and abbreviation in the story of getting out of Hudson rather fast and taking up his "pilgrimage" - the gust of which is never explained with much detail and less consistency.

More than a case of realizing that nothing was going right, something seems to have turned badly in Hudson and hive a narrative of deprivation and discovery to detract from more drama and failings.

For reasons unrelated to el camino, he seems to vamosed in rather a hurry from Small Town Hudson. The explanations don't fit.

And now in London I don't know where he finds the time for an egg bowl what with 15 or so FB posts every day. He posts ceaselessly and about even less than nothing than his usual.

by Anonymousreply 159November 19, 2022 2:09 AM

R150 That was a perfect encapsulation of this disingenuous, self-aggrandizing, navel-gazing critter. It's what makes him so reprehensible. He tries to give himself the glamorous Rimbaud-esqe patina of a decadently damaged, rag-clad poet, but he's nothing but a thin-skinned, grifting phony, relying on the kindness of hapless, faded Facebook followers who are under the delusion that they are touching greatness.

by Anonymousreply 160November 19, 2022 2:22 AM

Writing celebrity profile pieces for Vanity Fair. He would have met many famous people and gone to lots of fancy parties. Sounds like he was a cunt to the little people.

He must be so twisted up inside by now. An unstable, unglamorous life. Always frontin’ like it’s great, perfect, just as he intended. Can he not see the folly and chaos and delusion that we see?

He does have a few fans somehow.

by Anonymousreply 161November 19, 2022 2:58 AM

I have three friends who are FB friends with him. Each in very different creative fields. All of them very nice and sorta unquestioningly liberal. Probably think being friends with Sessie is the nice thing to do. He probably sought them out.

So I bet at least some of his FB friends send him money. I wonder if he messages them asking for it. The posts and photos on FB are his products for them. Going to London was the last possible way of generating product to justify asking for money. It can’t last long, next Santa Fe. I agree, something terrible must have happened in Hudson and he was thrown out. Usually people in 12 step recovery have others in the program locally to fall back on.

by Anonymousreply 162November 19, 2022 3:09 AM

Now he’s grifting eyeglasses. Make it stop.

by Anonymousreply 163November 19, 2022 5:03 AM

He said at one point on Facebook that there was a specific thing that infuriated him and made him want to leave Hudson, and that at some point in the future he would write about it on his tired little Substack newsletter. At the time, I assumed it was just that his landlord raised his rent, but now I'm not so sure -- I think it's something else. I'm a fan of Justin Vivian Bond who has a fabulously decorated house in Hudson (The House of Whimsy) and just had winning bids on Joan Didion's elephant end-tables in the big Stair Galleries auction. Sesshie has copped a pic or two with JVB during his time in Hudson, but I have always gotten the sense that JVB has his fucking number and knows what a sad sack grifter he is and keeps a respectable distance from his insane ass.

Stay tuned for his anti-Hudson rant that makes him into some big victim and the high profile Hudson residents singing like birds over what a jackass he is. Although some of them may be too classy to do that.

by Anonymousreply 164November 19, 2022 6:35 AM

R163 oh good Lord. I just read the post where he made such a big deal about writing to the CEO of an opticians about those fucking glasses. And sent them ten of his Facebook posts about them. All so he could get a free pair.

Grifter with a capital G

by Anonymousreply 165November 19, 2022 9:36 AM

Jesus fucking Christ:

THE LOST ACE & TATE GLASSES SAGA'S HAPPILY EVER AFTER NARRATIVE

I have learned to surrender where my recovery is concerned but recovering those lost black Ace & Tate glasses I loved so much was not about giving up. I have let go of so much in my life, as I wrote the other day, that losing them unexpectedly broke my heart in a way that might have been a delayed heartbreak for all my furniture and art etc. that I no longer have. Maybe that was wrapped up in how emotional it was making me feel. Plus, it was sort of tangible proof since those glasses were no longer tangible in my life that I am increasingly crossing over into addled-old-man territory.

But just as moving to London was about reconfiguring the narrative in my life and redefining an economic reason to economize re: rent etc. as a grand adventure and a pilgrimage, I decided that losing those glasses was just the beginning of a narrative and not the end of one. It could be the centerpiece in a chapter of my next book, which will have chapter headings posed as questions. This chapter could be titled: "Why Do We Lose the Things We Love?"

I told just that, in fact, to the CEO and Founder of Ace & Tate after I did my research and found out who the company's founder and CEO actually is. I also found out the name of the head of marketing and branding. There is a site that helps you figure out the email formations and addresses for companies based on percentages. I also sent one to the general press office on the company's website. It took me a few tries to get my email through to the marketing and branding head. But the one to the CEO and founder went through on the first try. The message in the email was the same to all of them. It was a long narrative and included the Matilda and Cinderella post I put up here on Facebook that took place in their store in 7 Dials.

In about an hour I heard back from the CEO/Founder who told me he was having his assistant look into finding me a pair of the company's Rick frames in black although they had been discontinued a while ago. I was rather shocked by the alacrity of his response and told him that even if they didn't find them somewhere I was still impressed with his kind impulse to offer to find them and I would pay that kindness forward no matter the outcome.

There was an outcome today. His assistant let me know that she had finally been able to find a pair of the black ones and they wanted to offer them to me for free. I only had to pay for the lenses. I knew it was possible but I truly didn't think it was probable. I even teared up when I got her email, and wrote her and her boss back to thank them and to let them know yet again that I would pay their kindness forward.

Surrender to a higher power at work in your life but never give up the ground game. Keep writing the narrative as you live it. Believe in happy endings, and then realize that even happy endings aren't the end.

Onward.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 166November 19, 2022 9:51 AM

“Surrender to the higher power but never give up grifting.” Onward to the next mark.

by Anonymousreply 167November 19, 2022 9:57 AM

If he liked the fucking glasses so much why did he never clean them? Am I the only one who noticed that the lenses of those things were constantly smeared with god knows what?

by Anonymousreply 168November 19, 2022 9:58 AM

The employee asked him to pay for lenses. So one wonders if he can manage that. Doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 169November 19, 2022 10:01 AM

You’re not the only one. Those things were disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 170November 19, 2022 10:03 AM

Okay when he says he will "pay that kindness forward" does he mean he will assault some innocent young Brit barista with a generic baggie full of his oily cat hair cake and act like it's some sort of gift? Because that is not paying it forward it's merely grossing people the fuck out. Nobody wants the furry oil cake and I'm pretty sure his landlady doesn't want him digging through the far recesses of her kitchen looking for all the utensils he's going to use and leave filthy in her sink afterwards. Someone really needs to step in and straighten this guy out. One of his exes from the eighties or what have you.

by Anonymousreply 171November 19, 2022 10:20 AM

The one thing he never talks about is having a Therapist. After reading that drivel about a pair of stupid glasses, I am aware he is in desperate need of one. Onward.

by Anonymousreply 172November 19, 2022 10:21 AM

He needs Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 173November 19, 2022 11:23 AM

Jesus Christ are these people for real?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174November 19, 2022 11:44 AM

R6 Christ, does he realize how awful he looks himself? He looks way worse than Craig.

by Anonymousreply 175November 19, 2022 11:52 AM

R141 Thanks a lot.

by Anonymousreply 176November 19, 2022 12:05 PM

"As soon as Shep Huntleigh returns mah messages, everything will be right as rain! Meanwhile, where's my paper lantern?"

by Anonymousreply 177November 19, 2022 12:34 PM

This preening pathetic faggot likes to "improvise" when he bakes. Not follow recipes, conversions, amounts, nuthin'. Uh, Kevin--baking is all about precision and science. No, baking soda and baking powder aren't the same thing. No, you can't just throw in more of this or less of that. EXHAUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 178November 19, 2022 3:55 PM

Evidently someone puts money on an account, or an endless gift certificate situation, at Joe Allen in New York for him! Imagine, his every meal is a grift!

by Anonymousreply 179November 19, 2022 4:26 PM

Melungeon?

by Anonymousreply 180November 19, 2022 4:34 PM

He’s definitely mixed.

by Anonymousreply 181November 19, 2022 4:35 PM

He's one half Oprah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 19, 2022 4:59 PM

Is this the guy on Sean Patrick Maloney's payroll for awhile?

by Anonymousreply 183November 19, 2022 5:10 PM

R183 Yes, and no confirmation on what he ‘wrote’ for the $40,000+ he ‘earned.’ A great grift of one can get it!

by Anonymousreply 184November 19, 2022 5:16 PM

Wow... Maloney is more of a politician than a representative. Makes me think less of him but with the gloriously fab husband I was a little skeptical anyhow. Thank God for Pete's bowl of oatmeal. Plain as plain could be.

by Anonymousreply 185November 19, 2022 5:23 PM

I think he may have run out on a dental bill back in Hudson because he had to have not one but two rotted molars extracted before he skipped town. He had put one off because he couldn't afford it, only to have to return a few weeks later in dire distress. This saga lasted a week or two, with fraus offering to start a go fund me or send $$ directly.

He has a lot of recognizable friends on his FB list and every so often a remark will pop up from Joyce Maynard or Lucie Arnaz Luckinbill with an encouraging word or two but by and large the daily commentary looks like R174, with hordes of what sound like older fraus cooing about how good his food looks, or how brave and inspirational he is. Without all those free tickets, he'd be SUNK.

by Anonymousreply 186November 19, 2022 5:44 PM

Maybe he is running for drug dealers and unpaid rough trade. Hudson is not a nice town despite what some of you might think. Scratch a mid-century overprice object, and you discover an upstate shithole. And that far North, its on the wrong side of the river. After Rhinebeck, one must cross to the Catskills and look for some place that never went full white trash, or like Kingston, black ghetto. Kingston has a much better vibe nowadays than Hudson.

by Anonymousreply 187November 19, 2022 6:28 PM

"I left my loft in a state of dirty disarray about which i am deeply ashamed although the shame goes deeper and the disarray that could be described in such a way is just manifested by it."

The loft was a pigsty when he absconded, yet made it all about himself as well, turning this classless act into an opportunity for ambient, senseless, angsty purple prose. Yet he "pays it forward" not by leaving his apartment in a decent state, as any decent human being would do, but but by handing out catshit-oil cakes to strangers in small-town London.

by Anonymousreply 188November 19, 2022 6:58 PM

R187, Hudson is fine. Or are you that shocked by the presence of black people?

A little sick of sniffy queens for whom anything not Cunthampton is somehow Dogpatch.

by Anonymousreply 189November 19, 2022 7:10 PM

I am so glad someone finally brought up Joyce Maynard . When Sesshie left his apartment filthy she couldn't wait to jump in and enable him and tell him not to feel guilty about that and when he was trying to get rid of the cats she was cheering him on. She adopted two little children from Africa a few years ago, lost interest, and rehomed them to some couple in Ohio or some such place. Like Finn and Maddie but they were people! Joyce and Seshhie are like soul sisters.

by Anonymousreply 190November 19, 2022 7:35 PM

Latest dispatch from Small-town London : went to theatre with press tickets, performance moved me to tears.

Repeat ad nauseum for the next 4 months.

by Anonymousreply 191November 19, 2022 8:01 PM

These threads are Datalounge gold.

by Anonymousreply 192November 19, 2022 8:06 PM

I just hope R141 has some cred - if he is ever denied a "press" ticket there will be weeping an gnashing of the teeth he has left!!

by Anonymousreply 193November 19, 2022 8:12 PM

R193 oh to be a fly-on-the-wall in Small-town London for that moment!

by Anonymousreply 194November 19, 2022 8:54 PM

Why does he wear such awful worn out tattered clothing? This 'leather' jacket is completely patina'd out. It looks dreadful. As do all his clothes which he namedrops the labels of even though they're all over 20 years old. Fuck sake Sesshie, get thee to a Primark!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195November 19, 2022 9:05 PM

Damn, R190, birds of a feather...

He does have a messy addict's habit of seeking out people who applaud his every movement as brave, inspired, and right, who buy into that affirmational tripe about pathways and moving ever onward, nevermind that the dog, the cats, the Ethiopian sisters personally brought to the nice white lady's house, the bridges burned. It's always a brave lesson learned and a bold stroke of genius to try to cover ones mistakes like heaps if cat shit in a litter box uncleaned for days or weeks. That higher calling, good intentions, we're all god's children shit absolves all.

by Anonymousreply 196November 19, 2022 9:29 PM

All God's Chillun Got Wings!

by Anonymousreply 197November 19, 2022 9:36 PM

The Joyce Maynard gossip is jaw dropping.

by Anonymousreply 198November 20, 2022 2:16 AM

Joyce Maynard was always an opportunist. And a bad one, too.

by Anonymousreply 199November 20, 2022 2:58 AM

Joyce Maynard grifted off Salinger, she can fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 200November 20, 2022 4:07 AM

That looks like a leather jacket I left on a Christopher St. barstool a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 201November 20, 2022 5:51 AM

What a coincidence, R201. That was the day I said Yes to Serendipity.

All things connect!

by Anonymousreply 202November 20, 2022 9:11 AM

Actually on second thoughts bring back the leather jacket. Yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203November 20, 2022 12:08 PM

That ensemble ^^ is fucking ridiculous. He looks like a senile grandpa dressed up as a joke by the nursing home staff.

by Anonymousreply 204November 20, 2022 1:46 PM

Whatever you do, don’t zoom in on the filthy, crusty jeans. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 205November 20, 2022 2:29 PM

She's really noticeably aging, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 206November 20, 2022 2:29 PM

Is he like Jason Dotterly? Someone who comes here and posts fucked up shit about themselves for the attention?

by Anonymousreply 207November 20, 2022 2:30 PM

He's starting to look like F. Murray Abraham.

by Anonymousreply 208November 20, 2022 3:28 PM

R208 That's a compliment. He looks like Mr. Magoo.

by Anonymousreply 209November 20, 2022 3:36 PM

She's looking very old in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 210November 20, 2022 3:50 PM

Everything infects!

by Anonymousreply 211November 20, 2022 3:59 PM

"Pan - the young man from Cyprus who rents the room across the hall from mine - emerged for a few minutes to make himself some tea when I was cooking and singing along with Samara."

^This gem buried in a screed about cooking poached salmon and asparagus and spinach sautéed in olive oil and garlic followed by biscuits and watching The Crown.

I can only imagine poor Pan's desperate, sinking feeling upon emerging from his room for a leisurely cuppa only to find the singing chef commandeering the entire kitchen .."Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk...." And scurrying right back into the safety of his quarters after a few icy moments of tea-making moments. You know that if Pan had uttered even a word to him K would have parlayed the moment into entire post, stuffed him full of oil cake, and forced him to join him in a selfie in order to introduce him to his FB following as his new housemate.

by Anonymousreply 212November 20, 2022 4:19 PM

^we need an edit function #moments

by Anonymousreply 213November 20, 2022 4:20 PM

What's the betting he will tell Pan that he NEEDS TO GET FUCKED RIGHT NOW!!!

by Anonymousreply 214November 20, 2022 4:30 PM

Run, Pan, run!

by Anonymousreply 215November 20, 2022 4:31 PM

I trust that "Pan" is an adorable nickname bestowed by Shesshie and not the man's actual name.

Were I "Pan" I would be packing my bags. I sense sexual harassment in the very future.

by Anonymousreply 216November 20, 2022 4:44 PM

Wait til the landlady fucks off for winter. Sesshie will go full lady of the manor trashing that house and Pan too if he gets the chance!

by Anonymousreply 217November 20, 2022 4:57 PM

[quote] Whatever you do, don’t zoom in on the filthy, crusty jeans. 🤮

There are ... splotches of some sort in the crotchal region. I most sincerely hope he doesn't deign to appear in those at the Royal Opera.

by Anonymousreply 218November 20, 2022 4:59 PM

He grifted Sunday lunch from Martin Sherman the guy who wrote Bent

by Anonymousreply 219November 20, 2022 5:00 PM

Sesshie and Sherman are too old to be dressed like they are in the ensemble of a community theater production of RENT. It’s embarrassing, especially with the “hip” hoodies draping their grotesque forms. Sesh is looking REALLY unwell too, the eyes are crazier than usual, is he back on the junk?

by Anonymousreply 220November 20, 2022 7:24 PM

I suppose it's very kind of an actual writer like Sherman to indulge Sesshie.

by Anonymousreply 221November 20, 2022 7:32 PM

Did anyone see the montage of love Sesshie had with Peter Staley set to Diana Ross on his FB?

by Anonymousreply 222November 20, 2022 8:00 PM

OMG someone looked at the getup he is in at R203 and said "You look like a GQ model". Honey you need to get to an optometrist!

by Anonymousreply 223November 20, 2022 8:02 PM

Poor woman has glaucoma!

by Anonymousreply 224November 20, 2022 8:04 PM

I understand that this strangely fascinating has-been is one of those "own worst enemy" types, but it does seem strange that he apparently keeps losing jobs (like the one at Vanity Fair).

It can't be because of his personality, as jobs like those are often filled by objectionable people. Is it because he didn't write interesting interviews? It does take some skill, after all.

But to go from Vanity Fair (which, at least in the old days, was known for overpaying its writers) to a hut with a bathtub next to the bed and a kitchen outside is quite some travel.

by Anonymousreply 225November 20, 2022 8:13 PM

Drugs, self-delusion, and burning bridges will do that, R225.

by Anonymousreply 226November 20, 2022 8:16 PM

I always assumed he got canned from VF because of his using, no? Didn’t he interview some folks tweaked-out?

by Anonymousreply 227November 20, 2022 8:18 PM

Sessums always loses his jobs because of drug use, always. I’m sure that is why he had to escape from “Small Town Hudson” as well, he got found out again, his whole “sober grace” has always been a ruse. You could always tell by his posting levels, either manic or none, he was abusing it up!

by Anonymousreply 228November 20, 2022 8:28 PM

I am surprised there isn’t anyone from Hudson that could give some info on why he left.

by Anonymousreply 229November 20, 2022 8:31 PM

[quote]but it does seem strange that he apparently keeps losing jobs (like the one at Vanity Fair).

He's used up his comeback possibilities. Look at this (more than a little outdated) trail of jobs from Wiki...

[quote]Sessums has served as executive editor of Interview and as a contributing editor of Vanity Fair, Allure, and Parade. His work has also appeared in Travel+Leisure, Elle, Out, Marie Claire, Playboy, Thedailybeast.com and Towleroad.com. He was the founding Editor-in-Chief of FourTwoNine magazine and the Editor at Large of the Curran Theatre in San Francisco [fired.] Currently, he is the Editor in Chief of sessumsMagazine.com [the titular umbrella project for his only production now, a substack blog] which he founded in October 2017 as well as Editor at Large at Grazia USA [fired].

He's not the executive editor or contributing editor or editor or even contributor to anything but his own irregular ramblings and reposts of articles from happier days I'm his substack -- he must have enough new subscribers to keep the idea marginally afloat and a trickle of income coming in before people ditch.

Why his "reporting" in Facebook and (slightly expanded, he promised) in Substack are worth press tickets is a mystery. We learn far more about the shopgirls at Malin+Goetz and Pret a Manger than about any performances -- other than being moved to tears, of course.

by Anonymousreply 230November 20, 2022 8:32 PM

She really is QUITE the grifter. How. long can she bobble along? The Hudson set-up seemed like a last-ditch stab at stability.

by Anonymousreply 231November 20, 2022 8:36 PM

I have a soft spot for loser gay men like Sessie and Maddie Cawthorn after they’ve lost everything. I feel sorry for them. Yes, I think Sessie threw his last chance a way when he left small town Hudson.

by Anonymousreply 232November 20, 2022 9:43 PM

[quote] I have a soft spot for loser gay men after they’ve lost everything.

You rang?

by Anonymousreply 233November 20, 2022 9:45 PM

Sympathy is wasted on the perpetually grifting.

by Anonymousreply 234November 20, 2022 9:46 PM

He looks like 70 year OLD NASTY trailer-dwelling boozer in a ratchid rural American town. The kind of man who was once somebody, somewhere a little pushy. And then it all started crashing down already at 40, accelerating at 50.

by Anonymousreply 235November 20, 2022 11:44 PM

R223 I saw that too. Then I checked out her profile and understood. Yes, I'm awful; but it does shed some light on things.

by Anonymousreply 236November 21, 2022 2:24 AM

Sesshie left Hudson because he needed to get fucked RIGHT NOW!

by Anonymousreply 237November 21, 2022 2:31 AM

Today's update: more baristas, more things connecting, more theatre moving him to tears, 🎵🎵more more more why don't you like me nobody likes me🎼🎼

by Anonymousreply 238November 21, 2022 6:27 PM

I bet its hard to find a £50 rent boy in LONDON.

by Anonymousreply 239November 21, 2022 7:04 PM

Maybe that’s why he’s so keen to dole out free tickets to the youth!

by Anonymousreply 240November 21, 2022 10:20 PM

No dole, no pole.

by Anonymousreply 241November 21, 2022 10:29 PM

Wonder will he try and find love in London so he can marry and claim the dole/old age pension and live the life of a stately homo?

Actually no. Who the fuck would marry that!

by Anonymousreply 242November 21, 2022 10:57 PM

R239 if he can get a reliable meth connect that he can grift off he'll get a twink for a rock, much less £50

by Anonymousreply 243November 21, 2022 11:08 PM

R232, Oh hunny, that soft spot is a patch of antibiotic resistant MRSA!

by Anonymousreply 244November 21, 2022 11:08 PM

R243. No. Twinks can get far younger tweakers and possible a hot one. A twink sees 30-45 as a hot daddy. This American guy is a hideous cryptkeeper. CASH!!! And London is a world capital. Whores get top market rates.

by Anonymousreply 245November 21, 2022 11:12 PM

The ever escalating humble brag grace soup narratives are alarming. Sessums is frantic with the social media postings, but then again, as others have mentioned, he always needed an editor…

by Anonymousreply 246November 21, 2022 11:45 PM

Don Bachardy painted Sesshie and.....oh my God I fucking fell around the place laughing.

Shadey bitch Don.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247November 22, 2022 3:15 PM

The fuck?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248November 22, 2022 5:00 PM

What's the question, R248? He updated his Facebook profile (and other social media, I assume) to show that he lives no longer in Hudson, New York but in London. Which is true enough, and truer than many of the things he claims.

A Facebook profile isn't a statement of nationality or citizenship, isn't an indication of his place of legal residency. A U.S. citizen may stay 6 months in the UK and then would have to leave; but the span of time before he may enter the country again is not explicitly stated. An immigration and border control agent would have leeway to question purposes and financial self-sufficiency and non-UK-employment status and other details of someone who spent up to 6 months in the UK then returned soon enough thereafter to raise questions, but it's not illegal so long as the visitor doesn't violate other laws and leaves within 6 months.

In any case where is his home if he doesn't live in the U.S. any longer? The mailing address on a U.S. bank account? His mailing address on record with the IRS? The U.S. government doesn't have good statistics on where its citizens live other than a broad estimate that there are approximately 8 million expats living outside the U.S. If he's not registered as some sort of temporary resident his only status in the UK is by way of a tourist visa agreement with the U.S., the six-month and then leave rule -- vague in the case of the U.K. on when you can return. Without a legally defined place of residence, what else does he have but his Facebook 'Lives in...' status?

by Anonymousreply 249November 22, 2022 7:15 PM

He lives in an air BnB!

by Anonymousreply 250November 22, 2022 10:52 PM

Has she already started collecting her Social Security early?

by Anonymousreply 251November 23, 2022 12:41 AM

Any truth to the long-standing rumor that Kevin Sessums is the secret love child of the late, great spokesperson for Old Navy, Carrie Donovan, and showbiz superagent Swifty Lazar?

by Anonymousreply 252November 23, 2022 1:43 AM

Sad Sesshie thinks the baristas and bakery workers and ushers are his “friends.” Erm, they’re provided a service—it’s their JOB.

by Anonymousreply 253November 23, 2022 2:59 AM

R247, that is some SHADY shit!

by Anonymousreply 254November 23, 2022 8:08 AM

R251 That would hardly be early for this geezer! R247 Those are hilarious! I'm (almost) surprised that he posted them. Poor K; he looks like Uncle Fester, with just a dusting of Alan Arkin (Alan Arkin today). Bachardy is notorious for not flattering his subjects (he makes a big deal about getting after the "truth"), and has said that his favorite part of any portrait is the mouth because "it's where the personality of a person most expresses itself.” What is this mouth expressing? "I contain meth teeth"?

by Anonymousreply 255November 23, 2022 8:26 AM

Graydon Carter went on record saying he disliked Sesshie's style of writing because he inserted himself, front and center, into every celeb profile he ever wrote. KS has main character syndrome. Jesus Fucking Christ could walk into his local Pret and order the salmon plate and Sesshie would ignore JFC and write about his own reaction to what JFC ordered. Tina Brown was more indulgent, but even she reached the end of her rope with his looney tunes ass. As for the nutjobs gassing him up in the Facebook comments, I defy you to click on even one of their profiles and read their timelines. The frau who said he looks like a GQ model has the most repulsive collection of recipes I've ever seen in my life, and I have honest to god seen some shit. I mean, frozen Jimmy Dean sausage scattered haphazardly in a lasagna pan, topped with eggs (not beaten, just cracked and left to nestle between the barnyard filth that is JD sausage), then topped with grated cheese processed food product with frozen Pillsbury Crescent Rolls scattered atop the mess and baked. You cannot make this shit up. They think he looks like a GQ model because they eat canned biscuits and USDA Grade D pig innards. I think John Cheever said it best when he said, "Oh, what can you do with a man like that? What can you do?"

by Anonymousreply 256November 23, 2022 9:03 AM

Also R256, to borrow another line from Cheever, he is “utterly unemployable.”

by Anonymousreply 257November 23, 2022 5:27 PM

[italic] This morning at my local bakery/cafe Hart & Lova here in London, I was reading in the Washington Post about artist Mickalene Thomas and her show in Paris "Mickalene Thomas: Avec Monet" at the Musee Orangerie. It closes alas before I move over to Paris for two months in March and April. Suddenly I heard someone ask aloud if anyone had a charger to charge an iPhone. I had one in my backpack so I let the harried woman asking for it have it to charge her phone a bit. "Thank you, you've saved my day," she said to me. "You've saved mine," I told her, "by allowing me to be kind to someone to start it off." [/italic]

I'm sure the grateful woman is still all warm and fuzzy from this extraordinary act of kindness. If you enjoy retching over Sesshie, I recommend reading the remainder of this FB tweet. Oh, and K now uses Brit apostrophe placement because, you know, Londoner.

by Anonymousreply 258November 23, 2022 5:36 PM

A college lecturer. Looks like he's found another mark for the grift. She'll be paying for that moment of charger usage for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 259November 23, 2022 5:47 PM

Oh fuck he's found a new cat! This one looks like Garfield

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260November 23, 2022 6:40 PM

Why didn’t he hit her up for a trip to Paris to see the exhibit? Is Shesshie shlipping? Or is that his next as-yet-unrevealed grift?

by Anonymousreply 261November 23, 2022 8:37 PM

When’s our Kevin going to swing on down to Brighton for a bit of fun?

by Anonymousreply 262November 23, 2022 10:48 PM

Is the theeahtah in Brighton? Opera? The ballet?

Mummy needs her culture dahling!

by Anonymousreply 263November 23, 2022 11:21 PM

That cat's expression is all of us if we ever came into contact with Sesshie

by Anonymousreply 264November 23, 2022 11:28 PM

He’s got a new young “protégé” he gifted the experience of the Royal Opera House this evening.

Such selfless largesse from Sesshie (ahem).

Stay tuned…

by Anonymousreply 265November 24, 2022 1:27 AM

Ha you'd need more than a free press ticket to the Opera for anyone decent to go anywhere near that crusty ballsack

by Anonymousreply 266November 24, 2022 2:27 AM

Dear London—

HE IS NOT PRESS.

by Anonymousreply 267November 24, 2022 6:32 AM

Perhaps, like non-binary, "press" is a self-ID now and all you have to do is claim it.

by Anonymousreply 268November 24, 2022 10:48 AM

Any word on what Sesshie did for Thanksgiving?

by Anonymousreply 269November 25, 2022 11:56 AM

In London? Unless he's hanging out with Americans probably nothing, R269. He doesn't seem to have American in London friends who would invite him over.

Sadly, he doesn't seem to have any real friends at all. Thus, the endless photos with strangers and old acquaintances when he can manage to get the latter.

by Anonymousreply 270November 25, 2022 12:07 PM

R269 went to the ballet of course! Most likely moved him to tears. May have splurged and got two egg boxes from Pret for the day that was in it.

by Anonymousreply 271November 25, 2022 12:53 PM

Being on a fixed income and all, do you think he tries to finagle day old egg bowls from his many dear friends at Pret a Manger?

by Anonymousreply 272November 25, 2022 1:51 PM

He most certainly did honor the spirit of Thanksgiving -- you must have missed this heroic, selfless act of altruism. Note that there was no mention of Pan availing himself of the spoils (quite literally -- Too Good To Go's call to action is "Sell your food waste! Is your restaurant's food going in the trash?"

Why is this man constantly forcing icky, sticky foodstuffs on people? Leave them alone! He inserts his abrasive self into people's lives the way he does in his "writing."

[italics] Small-town London. I got a Surprise Bag yesterday from Redemption Coffee in Covent Garden from Too Good To Go and gave it all to Suzanne Noble and my fellow tenant Pan. Suzanne had the bacon breakfast bun this morning. I left the bag out with a note for them last night and after my shower this morning when I walked into the kitchen to see Suzanne preparing this made me happy to keep feeling at home here in London and an important part of that is being mindful about paying kindness forward. [/italic]

by Anonymousreply 273November 25, 2022 1:55 PM

^* [italic].

by Anonymousreply 274November 25, 2022 1:57 PM

Small-town London. Walking home from buying my Friday morning white roses and juices and some bits at the Marks & Spencer food hall on Kilburn High Street I needed to bake my Friday morning cake, I had to stop and continue to take it all in: I have really done this and this is now the block and street where I live for most of the year. My home base. This street. This. London. For so many years a baseness was my home so having a home base - and even the way it has been manifested, especially the way it has with surrender and letting go but also with a determination that has nothing to do with being willful - is a blessing that I didn’t know was waiting for me. Now to understand its patience.

Another oil cake is to be baked to pay the kindness forward. No doubt to be doled out to the poor unfortunates that then have to pose eating the slices for his Facebook/Instagram.

What kills me about the Pret boxes are that they are £7 each. If he just bought some tupperware from a pound store and a box of eggs and some tuna or salmon he could make a weeks worth of Pret boxes for about £10. Stupid fool.

by Anonymousreply 275November 25, 2022 2:05 PM

Small town London. I approached a group of bald men wearing hoodies and offered them slices of my orange olive oil cake "Yew fackin cunnnnnt" they said and beat me over the head with a whiffle ball bat. It's amazing how everything connects, particularly my skull and the whiffle ball bat. I went home and Suzanne almost choked on her Bacon Breakfast Bun when she saw all the blood. "I don't feel well," I confessed, paying it forward. Actually more sort of a "pitching it forward" as I went down like a sack of broken bricks. As I hit the floor I thought about a lot of things: cat dander, the fact that my parents are dead, my missing eyeglasses and how glad I was that I hadn't actually been wearing them. Mostly, though, I thought about Pan, my landlady's other border, who has VPL for miles and reeks of sweaty nipples. Onward.

by Anonymousreply 276November 25, 2022 2:15 PM

Thank you, gentlemen, you never disappoint! I don’t follow Miss Sessums so I rely on you for my fix.

by Anonymousreply 277November 25, 2022 2:27 PM

"Oil cake." The pairing of words has all the charm of "hair shirt" bit none of the fun.

If I saw a grim little baldy American man, breath of rot and rotten eggs, pushing 70, trying to press bags of some oily something into the hands of young barristas and table wipers and talking all the while about "paying it forward," I would high tail it in another direction but fast.

by Anonymousreply 278November 25, 2022 5:07 PM

Wow – check out his new strawberry blond friend.

No wonder you geezers are coughing up fur balls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279November 25, 2022 5:29 PM

That twink is hideous, Mary R279. Look at the flood jeans he's wearing!

by Anonymousreply 280November 25, 2022 5:46 PM

Sessums has it all, again! Lovely home in glamorous world-class London. A VIP function every night. Contracts with the hippest publishers. A top male model boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 281November 25, 2022 5:49 PM

[quote]What kills me about the Pret boxes are that they are £7 each. If he just bought some tupperware from a pound store and a box of eggs and some tuna or salmon he could make a weeks worth of Pret boxes for about £10. Stupid fool.

I looked it up. Imagine going all the way to the most expensive city in the world to eat THAT. It's the sort of thing you do in your 20s. The idea of living like that in my 50s fills me with dread. I feel like a king here in my 1000 sf house the Midwest when I read this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 282November 25, 2022 5:52 PM

"Small-town London. Ned Wakely is the son of my new friend Melanie who was my Airbnb host in Chelsea for a couple of nights last weekend. She told me he is an actor and I began to follow him over at Instagram. I watched this video the other day at his Instagram feed and realized that good god he’s good. Yeah, he’s good looking in that wondrously wan way of some young actors - Chalamet possesses that kind of sexiness - but I was gobsmacked by his talent here. Ned gave me permission to share this here on Facebook. Click on the link below to watch it."

^ from last April. Get ready to be gobsmacked by the talent!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283November 25, 2022 5:53 PM

If Sessums really wanted to pay it forward he'd stay in Hudson and serve the many needy, lonely people there and in upstate New York. Or in his native South. But that's not glamour-adjacent. Onward my ass.

by Anonymousreply 284November 25, 2022 6:02 PM

I hate when Americans say gobsmacked.

by Anonymousreply 285November 25, 2022 6:19 PM

Oh for fuck sake. He is doing videos of his 'baking' again and tinkering with the idea of setting up a Tik Tok. Probably thinks he can grift something more off there too.

by Anonymousreply 286November 25, 2022 7:39 PM

This poor Ned fellow. He probably thinks he's connecting to someone who can help his career.

Flee Ned, flee!

by Anonymousreply 287November 25, 2022 7:53 PM

R285 Stay tuned for the full-on British invasion in his postings. He's already shopped for "bits" on Kilburn High Street (stay tuned for the "the"). Vocally he's probably completely in Madonna-after-11-minutes-in-Old Blighty mode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288November 25, 2022 8:05 PM

^ *Old Blighty.

by Anonymousreply 289November 25, 2022 8:06 PM

London don’t go for messh.

by Anonymousreply 290November 26, 2022 3:26 PM

Sesshie is counting the days til his landlady fucks off for the winter and he can go full faux Madrigal kaftans and tits to the wind.

Stay safe, Pan.

by Anonymousreply 291November 26, 2022 4:04 PM

OMG! His “maybe” TikTok attempt was truly terrifying! The stuff of nightmares as he threateningly swayed about, eerily stiffing his mixing bowl, absolutely a horror of ego and denial. On a brighter Sessums note, it looks like his dumped cats are THRILLED and THRIVING in their new home, he posted some pictures of our beloved Finn and Matty on his Substack shitpost, they seem so happy to be rid of him!!

by Anonymousreply 292November 26, 2022 4:07 PM

What? TikTok? Link?

by Anonymousreply 293November 26, 2022 11:15 PM

I need to buff up my sesslingo.

What words and phrases now give you the heebie jeebies besides grateful and pay it forward?

Can anyone write an entire sess-sentence?

by Anonymousreply 294November 27, 2022 3:37 PM

[quote] What words and phrases now give you the heebie jeebies besides grateful and pay it forward?

Onward. Small-town.

by Anonymousreply 295November 27, 2022 3:45 PM

R294 Everything connects. Deeply grateful. Perfection in imperfection manifests itself. Meet my new friend Franny who entered the café and locked eyes with me. I had just been thinking about Franny and Zooey. Gobsmacked. She said she could feel my soul and could see pain and pleasure in my eyes. Insights of strangers. I gave her a piece of my oil cake and told her about Finn and Matty. She wants me to write a book from their perspective. Inspiration manifests. This I feel I should do. This I will do. This was meant to be. This is how I will pay it forward. For Franny. And for Pan. Small-time miracles in small-town London. This is home. Everything manifests and connects. Or doesn’t. Onward. I NEED TO GET FUCKED RIGHT NOW.

by Anonymousreply 296November 27, 2022 3:59 PM

R296, DY-YING here.

You have just rendered Sessie obsolete.

by Anonymousreply 297November 27, 2022 4:01 PM

R296, Steven King had a Gunslinger story about Blane, an automated, MEAN talking computerized monorail train that recited this babble just like Sessums. Especially just before it crashed!˜

by Anonymousreply 298November 27, 2022 4:18 PM

It would be so easy to create a Sesshie-doggerel generator, along the lines of the Brooklyn Bar Menu Generator. Of course that's essentially what he is/does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299November 27, 2022 4:28 PM

I bow down, r296!

by Anonymousreply 300November 27, 2022 4:31 PM

Haha; thanks. This shit pretty much writes itself!

by Anonymousreply 301November 27, 2022 4:33 PM

Sesshie is going to Paris! Lawdy, he’s practically Gertrude Fucking Stein.

by Anonymousreply 302November 27, 2022 6:29 PM

She was pestering Mark Rylance in Pret A Manger of all places for a photo. Then went to see a one man show with Rylance performing and at the interval pestered Sir Derek Jacobi for a photo.

Exhausting star fucker.

by Anonymousreply 303November 27, 2022 8:49 PM

Oh, lord. He just sent me a follow request on Instagram. I'm going to assume it's a coincidence (crazily, we have 18 FB friends in common). But, being an anonymous coward, I'm just a tad creeped out by the timing. Any other KS (those initials though....) followers/followees in this mix?

by Anonymousreply 304November 27, 2022 9:42 PM

Eh R304 if he sees this surely he will know who you are based on the fact he sent you a follow request and you've just declared it.

I follow him on Instagram and am friends with him on FB, have met him IRL several times. He was always insufferable and cheap.

by Anonymousreply 305November 27, 2022 9:49 PM

R305 That occurred to me as well, so I was being just a little vague here with the timing for that very reason. That said, I'm pretty sure he sends follow requests by the truckload. I'd give more clues but... then I'd be giving more clues.

by Anonymousreply 306November 27, 2022 9:55 PM

Block him instantly on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 307November 27, 2022 10:03 PM

A sharp old bird was wary when Sesshie wanted to take a selfie with her. Naturally.

by Anonymousreply 308November 28, 2022 3:56 PM

Here’s why Sesshie’s YOLO SOLO ONWARD TOUR 2022 will end in tears, he’s getting his “porridge” every morning at fucking STARBUCKS! All his moaning about giving all his “things” up and embracing the pilgrim way is such farce, his breakfast ritual will break his bank before his next stop arrives in a dramatic crash. The whole escapade is one of constant ego and desperation, his manic posting of every single moment of his upside down existence is just pathetic, and of course, the very opposite of his stated journey. He’s a meth mouthed mediocrity wrapped up in an immature package of grift and bile.

by Anonymousreply 309November 28, 2022 4:07 PM

R309 You just don't understand greatness. He's a renegade Gandhi/Rimbaud with a touch of Huysmans's Des Esseintes, in rags who "looks like Nureyev" -- why shouldn't he have his life comped and his way paid for him? We are grateful for the pearls he throws our way (little does he know quite how much). It is not ours to judge. He is a destitute poet of life who pays it forward by purchasing decaying food-shop discards for his hosts, but we are not to balk at cash tendered for his Friday morning white roses and juices and some bits at the Marks & Spencer food hall on Kilburn High Street. There are oil cakes to bake, and songs to sing whilst baking them.

by Anonymousreply 310November 28, 2022 4:26 PM

Sir Derek Jacobi may be one of the world's greatest living actors, but even he couldn't pull off looking relaxed whilst being coerced into a Sesshie-Selfie.

by Anonymousreply 311November 28, 2022 7:01 PM

Them that takes cakes

Which the Sesshie-man bakes

Makes dreadful mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 312November 28, 2022 7:30 PM

If at 66 years of age, this is not utterly tragic after the life he has led then I don't know what is....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313November 28, 2022 7:31 PM

The irony of that sticker on the Pret box 'donated to help homelessness'. Ya got that right!

by Anonymousreply 314November 28, 2022 7:34 PM

For sport, try a search of his name + "net worth."

This one for example might have been compiled by a committee of his DL fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315November 28, 2022 7:39 PM

Kevin Sessums, stop posting pictures of food. 🛑

by Anonymousreply 316November 28, 2022 7:42 PM

Net worth $1million to $5million. Ha in his fucking dreams. She would not be schlepping around Air BnBs and looking for $4 dollar food handouts if she were worth that.

by Anonymousreply 317November 28, 2022 7:44 PM

Oh FFS. One of his acolytes posted this beneath his latest Small-town London BS

"This adventure, this coming home of yours, to London, what a great documentary it would make. The connections. The shedding of things, the freedom and trepidation. The joy."

🤮

by Anonymousreply 318November 29, 2022 1:43 AM

His acolytes are fraus and low-end gays.

by Anonymousreply 319November 29, 2022 2:19 AM

Sessie Comes Home!

by Anonymousreply 320November 29, 2022 2:28 AM

Darling DoomLA: your post at 310 suggests he's a second Walt Whitman! Leaves Of Pret?

by Anonymousreply 321November 29, 2022 3:33 AM

She contains multitudes.

by Anonymousreply 322November 29, 2022 4:45 AM

Oh hunny, any trace of Walt-like genius was absolutely bored out of her head with meth years ago!

by Anonymousreply 323November 29, 2022 8:15 AM

Ugh he's STILL getting press tickets. Now he's bringing his twinks with him to try and impress them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324November 30, 2022 12:11 AM

That list of PRET items could not have cost £4. I don't understand the post. Is PRETS version of the HAGS SPECIAL - take it to Hyde Park to eat, for homeless senior citizens?

by Anonymousreply 325November 30, 2022 1:13 AM

Ned, you in danger, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 326November 30, 2022 2:26 AM

R325 he got it through the Too Good To Go app. Basically it's the shit that Pret was going to throw out.

by Anonymousreply 327November 30, 2022 2:47 AM

Thank you. I figured it had to be leftovers. There are some PRETs in Switzerland and they aren't bargain priced.

by Anonymousreply 328November 30, 2022 2:49 AM

R327, R328 that's really sad. Sessie needs to swallow his pride and move in with relatives in Mississippi. Do you think they would take him in at this point?

Sessie get sober!

by Anonymousreply 329November 30, 2022 6:55 AM

Hey, it's not so sad to economize on prepared food. Food is really expensive and restaurant food more so. I swing by a grocery store in a wealthy neighborhood by my work sometimes to see what prepared meals and salads are 50% off. Some of the prepared salads have ingredients its not easy to buy in small quantities or to keep fresh at home. Also its a good way to control the portion of meat - because usually its a small but satisfying amount in these prepared dishes.

by Anonymousreply 330November 30, 2022 2:45 PM

Well done, R330. Indeed there's no shame in economizing on prepared foods or anything else for that matter.

The shame here is that Kevin Sessums was for years that smirking superior ugly bald cunt giving off a grand mal grimace and a rolled eye of disapproval of anyone whose clothes or appearance or speech wasn't NOKD/NOCD (not our kind, dear; not our class, dear.) How he would have sniffed and tried to belittle a sad looking gay pensioner having a gaze through the Expiring Soon section. He would have done his very best to belittle.

All of the the fallen Sessums' "language of recovery," his talk of of falls and life lessons, of "paying it forward," of pilgrimages and humility rings hollow as fuck, and he's now not a sage bargain hunter but a creepy old lecher dripping of insincerity and ugly sour rot.

by Anonymousreply 331November 30, 2022 5:25 PM

All while pretending to be a functional journalist, entitled to free theater tickets.

by Anonymousreply 332November 30, 2022 6:10 PM

A CELEBRITY journalist! Get it right, darlink.

The universe is paying back!

by Anonymousreply 333November 30, 2022 6:52 PM

Ah, the Sessums-obsessed psycho once again.

by Anonymousreply 334November 30, 2022 6:55 PM

He got another press ticket to a show at the National Theatre tonight. God I am incensed. He is NOT PRESS.

by Anonymousreply 335November 30, 2022 8:28 PM

Hi Mississippi Sissy at R334.

by Anonymousreply 336November 30, 2022 10:24 PM

Hi, Obsessed Psycho at R336

by Anonymousreply 337November 30, 2022 10:38 PM

Does anyone know what Sessums did to OP the Obsessed Psycho to earn his obsessive undying psychotic enmity?

by Anonymousreply 338November 30, 2022 10:41 PM

OP speaks for many people who have legitimate reasons to despise Sessums, often based on extremely unpleasant personal interactions with the creep.

by Anonymousreply 339December 1, 2022 12:28 AM

Yeah but there is one creep on Datalounge who never lets this has been other creep, Sessums, fade into oblivion. He is obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 340December 1, 2022 12:36 AM

R340, if you don't care for these threads, why are you on them?

by Anonymousreply 341December 1, 2022 12:50 AM

I do enjoy these threads only to relish in the fact others see this total charlatan for what he is and the fact that he used to be a total cunt and has fallen so far low yet goes on with the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 342December 1, 2022 12:56 AM

The threads are fun. But one does wonder why someone is so in love with hating Sessums.

by Anonymousreply 343December 1, 2022 12:58 AM

If they're fun, R343, why ask?

by Anonymousreply 344December 1, 2022 1:00 AM

R341 Speaking for myself (I'm not 340), it creeps me out to see DL used as an instrument in a personal vendetta. It's not here to be abused in that way--it's here for trashy, silly stuff. OP is obviously not reflective, but you'd think it might occur even to him that if Sessums is indeed so unspeakable, what does it say about OP that he can't let him alone? He seems to be a sort of parasite on the terrible Sessums. It's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 345December 1, 2022 1:02 AM

"It's not here to be abused in that way"

Oh, my sides, R345! 😂

by Anonymousreply 346December 1, 2022 1:06 AM

R346 All right, I give up. Let OP do his worst. Those of us with some decency will avert our eyes.

by Anonymousreply 347December 1, 2022 1:25 AM

Well, R347, you can always leave the thread.

by Anonymousreply 348December 1, 2022 1:26 AM

What would really spice things up is to know what really went down between OP and Sessums. But OP is too cowardly.

by Anonymousreply 349December 1, 2022 1:28 AM

How do you know anything "went down" between OP and Sessums, R349?

by Anonymousreply 350December 1, 2022 1:33 AM

I've read both of Sessums' books in my book group---both are odd because there obviously were details missing. Whatever animus anyone has with Sessums---I think it helpful to see how a minor, grifterish celeb survives. There are are lots of people like this---people who achieve a minor level of visibility who manage to remain at some level of celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 351December 1, 2022 1:58 AM

He's no celebrity, R351.

by Anonymousreply 352December 1, 2022 2:00 AM

Some of us have an idea who it is and "what went down.". Don't you R 349 R345 R340?

by Anonymousreply 353December 1, 2022 2:21 AM

I have no idea. I wrote and ghosted for Tatler and Interview but I'm a couple years younger and never ran in the publishing crowd at all. Tell us!

by Anonymousreply 354December 1, 2022 3:14 AM

Yes! I've been following these threads and would like to know the score.

For what it's worth I feel some pity for him as being elderly and poor and alone which is what I think a lot of gay people are up against and I also understand that he went through some horrific experiences when young that may have clouded his better nature, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 355December 1, 2022 3:23 AM

He's enough of a celeb to have some other minor celebs follow him and exploit a certain status for free stuff. He got a deal for second book despite having done nothing much since his first one.

by Anonymousreply 356December 1, 2022 3:33 AM

Wait! There’s a gentle entrance of people being “positive” about our vile Sesshie?! Oh for fucks sake Betsy, go bleach those dentures and steer clear of this haven! Kevin Sessums is a FRAUD! A LIAR! A THIEF! And a horrific human being, just ask his former “landlord” and “friend” what a wonderful guy this prick is, he left his “loft” in filth and disarray. A spoiled addict who keeps abusing but hides his failures behind manic Facebook postings and animal abandonment! FUCK YOU KEVIN! Go choke on your trash can Mac n’ Cheese!

by Anonymousreply 357December 1, 2022 3:48 AM

Sesshie is like a slow moving car accident, you simply can’t look away.

I too dabbled with meth for awhile and met a LOT of interesting creatures and enough colorful characters to fill several tomes. His dramatic fall from grace is practically Shakespearean. Like Trump, he really doesn’t see his part or the ongoing process of reacting to unwanted outcomes- that is keeping him entombed in egotistical and distasteful behavior. He only loves himself through engaging in the appreciation of others admiration, but is too insecure or lacking enough confidence to truly love himself, admit or amend, and follow true principles or humility like others.

A true measure of character is not what you say or keep declaring or defending, often it’s what you’re deliberately NOT saying. This is why Trump won’t ever get elected again.. I’m pretty sure he’s still dabbling with meth if he cannot sit through several visits needed to his teeth fixed, or cannot commit to a 9-5 job.

Two of the BIGGEST fears gay men have are what he’s dealing with right now- financial instability and growing old alone- and seeing him not only maneuver through this, but proudly broadcast it is better than several tv shows I’m following. He’s a haphazard, unwieldy gay SIM character mishapping through life and it’s our guilty pleasure to watch.

by Anonymousreply 358December 1, 2022 11:31 AM

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 359December 1, 2022 11:39 AM

R358, well done. You have hit the nail on the head.

by Anonymousreply 360December 1, 2022 11:54 AM

What social service agency would cover the many thousands of dollars of dental work?

by Anonymousreply 361December 1, 2022 12:54 PM

R361, I went to Tufts Dental School and had excellent care, they mapped out a budget for me prioritizing on what was more urgent, had several fillings refilled, a two new crowns, a bridge and oral surgery and paid about a third of what I would’ve at a regular dentist.

It took about a year, because I didn’t want to finance it, I never more than $100 a visit, the bridge took 6 weeks and I was able to save up and pay for it when it came in. If teeth are too far gone, or cracked below the gum line they will rot anyways, cannot be saved and need to be pulled. If he’s HIV+, I’m pretty sure there are other ways around paying in full.

Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

by Anonymousreply 362December 1, 2022 1:44 PM

I’m also going to say that in active addiction I was paying $200 for meth every week, so put it towards my teeth instead.

by Anonymousreply 363December 1, 2022 1:45 PM

Latest quote from Sesshie after praising his landlady for launching a set of sex toys for the over 50s

"Now maybe I should look into a sex toy or two for these cold Kilburn nights coming up.

Onward."

Poor Pan

by Anonymousreply 364December 1, 2022 9:37 PM

🤮🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 365December 1, 2022 9:57 PM

He wrote this about dropping his hat and seeing a book on Tarot reading and another one on Witchcraft. I cannot make head nor tail of it:

"Small-town London. When you are browsing and shopping at the Taschen book shop next to the Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea and you drop your Alternate Future cap and go to pick it up and notice it has taken you to this bottom shelf where these two books physically reside and as you notice the narrative once more and write the run-on sentence that is your life you as you pick up the cap even edit yourself and pointedly insert the word physically into such a sentence this one since the dropping and the picking up and an Alternate Future had pointedly pointed you toward these two books you had until this moment not seen reminding you of the unseen in the seen world. #tarot #witchcraft #mysticism #pagan #wiccan #dendrophile #nature #naturalworld #enchantedforest"

Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 366December 2, 2022 2:33 PM

Was one of those books Finnegans Wake? Perhaps the writing style is contagious.

by Anonymousreply 367December 2, 2022 2:49 PM

R366 It sounds like a brain shart by old Gertrude Stein.

by Anonymousreply 368December 2, 2022 4:14 PM

It’s seems, especially with the ever escalating postings, that he’s in a downward manic spiral after realizing he fucked up, by giving everything up. All he does now is champion his every move and utterance as if they have a mystical pronouncement of great importance, spoiler alert: THEY DON’T! He’s forcing his new narrative front and center for online accolades because nobody fucking cares in real life. The baristas that he harasses on a daily basis get paid to smile through his assaults, the celebrities he strong arms for a Sesshie Selfie are just being kind, for a few seconds and such. His sad reality is, he’s a messy old hag in dirty jeans sleeping on somebody else’s bed for the rest of his “grace filled” life of everything connects yet nothing fits! FUCK OFF CAT VILLAIN!

by Anonymousreply 369December 2, 2022 5:33 PM

Ehh this gal gave him what for when he was opining about how much he missed Finn and Matty on Instagram earlier.

Is she a DLer? 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370December 2, 2022 5:44 PM

"FUCK OFF CAT VILLAIN!" made me almost snort my lunch over my keyboard. r369, you are are the poet of incandescent rage!

by Anonymousreply 371December 2, 2022 5:55 PM

That's some Trump-level word salad right there, r366.

Obviously she's using again. A lot.

by Anonymousreply 372December 2, 2022 6:09 PM

He needs an intervention. Not easy in a foreign country. This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 373December 2, 2022 6:12 PM

no one will intervene

by Anonymousreply 374December 2, 2022 6:27 PM

Agree r371 am cracking up at FUCK OFF CAT VILLAIN 🦹‍♀️

His pathetic acolytes are telling him how brave he was to offload the cats. He’s not brave, he’s a bloviating old meth head who has intentionally made himself homeless. The Air BnB host is away so cue things going SPECTACULARLY wrong now Sesshie’s in charge!

by Anonymousreply 375December 2, 2022 6:41 PM

Sesshie, please stop framing your every bowel movement as a part of your ‘narrative.’ Your narrative is that you are forever cursed with a messhy pusshy.

by Anonymousreply 376December 2, 2022 7:42 PM

Small-town London. Small-town London? [italic]Small-town London![/italic]

Small, town; London. Smalt Own London... Summalllllltowwwwwnnnn! LUN! DUN!

[italic]Small-[/italic]town London??? Small-[italic]TOWN[/italic] London!

Schmaul Thownne Lunnnnndon.

[bold]Small-town London.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 377December 2, 2022 7:56 PM

Onward r377

by Anonymousreply 378December 2, 2022 8:04 PM

Downward better describes the direction Sessums is going.

by Anonymousreply 379December 2, 2022 10:51 PM

His posts are getting a little more unhinged.

"Small-town London. When you’re deep in a reverie about Finn and Matty and look up and like to think they are sending you a signal that they are okay and even happier now that they are finally home with John where they were always headed but needed your intervention to get them there. In that sense, I - the you-ing was a distancing agent as I still attempt to lessen the guilt and sadness - didn’t re-home them but was the way station they needed to find their way home. I miss them. But they will always be a part of the home I carry inside me as I hope the memory of me for them will always be part of theirs."

by Anonymousreply 380December 2, 2022 11:47 PM

What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 381December 2, 2022 11:51 PM

Oh, my God, R380, that hurt my head to read. He's giving himself credit for the "intervention" he provided in "rehoming" his cats--in other words, praising himself for dumping his cats on someone.

The level of narcissism and inherent grift in his every post proves he has no interest in leading a sober, honest life. He's irredeemable.

by Anonymousreply 382December 2, 2022 11:57 PM

He's trying to grift his way into a green-card situation in the UK culture, acting as some kind of would-be-iconic gay man of letters who's hit rough times. If he can get a green card, he'll try to grift into subsidized housing and get UK eldercare, all the while traipsing back and forth to Paris.

by Anonymousreply 383December 3, 2022 12:03 AM

I don't know what qualifies anyone to get "press" tickets, but this asswipe has grifted literally HUNDREDS of dollars (or pounds, I guess) of tickets to theater, ballet, opera, etc. I actually lost count - it's SICKENING. Hopefully they will not put up with this bullshit when and if he gets to Paree.

by Anonymousreply 384December 3, 2022 12:23 AM

What the hell is he going to do in Paris? He doesn't speak the lingo and apart from the opera and ballet there is no big theatre scene there. Certainly none that is anglophonic and unlike the UK you have to pay to get into most museums. And the baristas and shop folk at Malin+Goetz won't have a word of English so if he starts handing them pieces of his oily gateaux they will be trés freaked out. Even more so than the London ones are. I think his time in Small-town London is but a prelude to the main event which will be Small-town Paris and the inevitable 'ou-est Mon dealer?'

by Anonymousreply 385December 3, 2022 1:20 AM

Ohhh lawdy lawd.

Avez vous dú methamphetamine pour un part de gateau?

by Anonymousreply 386December 3, 2022 2:13 AM

What's the French for

I NEED TO GET FUCKED RIGHT NOW!!

by Anonymousreply 387December 3, 2022 2:14 AM

What's French for press ticket?

by Anonymousreply 388December 3, 2022 3:17 AM

This reminds me of Sesshie and all his 'Onward' baloney

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389December 3, 2022 3:29 AM

Comment dites-on “messhy pusshy” en français?

by Anonymousreply 390December 3, 2022 3:37 AM

Boy did this make me shudder

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391December 3, 2022 10:30 PM

Yuck. Father Xmas's fingers smell like oil cake and the last ass he tried to finger.

by Anonymousreply 392December 3, 2022 10:42 PM

He brought that blonde twink to the movies tonight. Must be thinking of making a move there now that the landlady has gone on her travels. Poor Ned.

by Anonymousreply 393December 4, 2022 12:36 AM

"Small-town London. The piece of cake I had at home before I gave it all away. I took half with me to Candace’s last night for dessert first stopping off at Theatre Cafe to give pieces to Cameron and Meghan but I couldn’t surprise them since Cameron had already seen the cake on Instagram and asked me if I had brought them some. (The latex glove is the one Cam gave me to retrieve the cake and cut it) The old eccentric Cake Man in Hudson has morphed into his London version. I gave a quarter of it to Mary Beth, Suzanne’s housecleaner, who comes on Friday’s. And the other quarter was all Pan’s. He is the other tenant who loves my cakes. When I got up this morning all that was left of that perfectly cooked cake yesterday was the perfectly cleaned plate it had sat on. The feeling of happiness I felt at the nothingness that was left was everything. And it dawned on me that is sort of the essence of this chapter of my life I am now living. Baking all those cakes back in Hudson and giving them all away was the beginning of all this. I realized that for the first time today. Onward."

More absurd than any parodic attempt on these pages. Good god -- does this man have no self-awareness whatsoever?

by Anonymousreply 394December 4, 2022 2:00 AM

Anyone else think he's using at night?

by Anonymousreply 395December 4, 2022 2:54 AM

Candace Allen lives in a very nice part of London and used to be married to Sir Simon Rattle so $$$. Sesshie knows a mark when he sees one.

by Anonymousreply 396December 4, 2022 3:15 AM

Messhy.

by Anonymousreply 397December 6, 2022 4:07 AM

That greasy slab of eggs with unseasoned chopped tomatoes on top was not a frittata. Not even close. And when he tried to pivot and call it a Spanish omelet? I'm sorry Mr. Mothball Stank Clothes, I know tortilla patatas and this is not that. And when commenters on Facebook were like, "I really like you Kevin but that is absolutely not a frittata" he was all, "Okay honey lol." You can't make this shit up. He is unhinged and I worry that Pan is going to be found whimpering beneath a pile of oily cat-hair mothball elderly creep cakes. Paris is going to eat him the fuck up though and I'm here for that.

by Anonymousreply 398December 6, 2022 6:36 AM

His sister and her wife arrive tomorrow. That should be fun. Press tickets for three please.

by Anonymousreply 399December 6, 2022 10:27 AM

Please welcome to the stage: OILY GATEAU

by Anonymousreply 400December 6, 2022 10:31 AM

His new thrift-store coat makes him look like a chunky Nosferatu.

by Anonymousreply 401December 6, 2022 11:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!