Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Dylan Grazer upskirt

Slut!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2022 2:06 PM

I'd love to see him getting plowed by the blond and screaming for mercy.

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2022 2:57 PM

Who’s the blond?

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2022 3:22 PM

Beautiful nipples

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2022 8:14 AM

Who? No, seriously…. who?

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2022 8:28 AM

How unsexy.

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2022 8:32 AM

What do you call the opposite of a makeover?

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2022 8:41 AM

R4 one of the kids from the horror movie IT, got famous because of the movie and bagged a role in DC movie Shazam. Came out as bisexual this year (accidentally on live)

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2022 8:49 AM

Slut!

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2022 8:56 AM

I like how we can see the stains on his upper thighs where they rub against his dirty balls and cocklet.

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2022 8:59 AM

He looks like a teenager who doesn't bathe every day. NOT interested. I like men.

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2022 9:22 AM

Remember to pressure wash his ass before having him.

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2022 9:24 AM

The blonde is a clone of Aaron Carter pre-tattoos..

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2022 9:30 AM

He posts about his girlfriend lot, maybe they are in an open relationship because this guy looks like he takes dick every week.

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2022 9:36 AM

Luca Guadagnino (who directed him in "We Are Who We Are" ) just did an interview with him for an upcoming magazine feature - hopefully they'll touch on his bisexuality in the conversation. (He hasn't really talked about it since his weird "coming out".)

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2022 9:48 AM

And I always imagined his crotch would be hairier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2022 11:14 AM

[quote]He posts about his girlfriend lot, maybe they are in an open relationship because this guy looks like he takes dick every week.

Don’t know, I mostly lough off these young "bisexuals", but he seems genuine to me. I have feeling he really is sexual with girls, he gives off that vibe. And he had girlfriends ever since he came out of kindergarten. He came out as bi last year, so no need for bearding. He doesn't seem bi like Steve Lacy or Frank Ocean who are only known to date guys.

Could be one of these hypersexual bi kids.

by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2022 11:33 AM

R14, oh he did, he was asked again on live about his sexuality while his gf was there and he said he is “bisexual.”

by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2022 11:38 AM

Also known as "pre-gay"

by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2022 11:41 AM

Which is also known as "post-adolescent"

by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2022 11:43 AM

Here is the clip and his gf mocked him after the way he said he is bi.

This is the second time that he confirmed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 29, 2022 11:49 AM

That’s a lot of ugly in one picture.

by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2022 11:49 AM

Hairy tvink eez zo hot! Foock mee!

by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2022 12:04 PM

[quote]He looks like a teenager who doesn't bathe every day. NOT interested. I like men.

Fuck you and every other poster who comes on threads to declare their masculinity by saying " I like men." Then , why the fuck did you even bother opening this thread?

by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2022 12:33 PM

Probably had his bi awakening during filming this scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2022 12:36 PM

R16 he was touchy with his IT movie co-star Finn wolfhard too. But yes, it seems he's more attracted to girls judging by his Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 25November 29, 2022 12:38 PM

r25

His gf at the time later said he suggested a threesome with her and Wolfhard.

by Anonymousreply 26November 29, 2022 12:46 PM

[quote] I like how we can see the stains on his upper thighs where they rub against his dirty balls and cocklet.

[quote] He looks like a teenager who doesn't bathe every day. NOT interested. I like men.

[quote] Remember to pressure wash his ass before having him.

Funny how we all picked up on the same thing.

He looks really dirty down there. Yellow stains, and all. Blech.

Also, he looks like he's holding an alcoholic drink. But he's only 19.

This kid looks like he's partying way too hard, now that he's famous.

I have a feeling he's going to crash and burn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 29, 2022 1:20 PM

He’s probably “bisexual”. Not really bisexual. People pretending to be gay or bisexual will never, ever end.

by Anonymousreply 28November 29, 2022 1:27 PM

He does seem like he is into boys, I've followed him and the it cast for years now (dw I'm around their age) people like R28 won't believe a person can be bi until they see them actually fuck a guy.

by Anonymousreply 29November 29, 2022 1:49 PM

[quote]people like [R28] won't believe a person can be bi until they see them actually fuck a guy.

Yes, and have a relationship with guy.

by Anonymousreply 30November 29, 2022 1:51 PM

*a guy

by Anonymousreply 31November 29, 2022 1:51 PM

Jack Dylan is "bisexual," the way that Kit Connor is "bisexual."

Two gay baiting straight guys who are dating women, but falsely (and deceptively) label themselves as "bisexual" to titillate their gay fans, and string them along.

by Anonymousreply 32November 29, 2022 1:52 PM

Yes^.

by Anonymousreply 33November 29, 2022 1:54 PM

$tring them along, and gay men are more than willing.

by Anonymousreply 34November 29, 2022 1:54 PM

It's so fucking funny because dlers were hellbent on believing kit Connor is straight, and actually had declared that he is, then got smacked in the face after Kit came out, you all can say whatever the fuck you want, all I can say is it's not strange to be attracted to both men and women at a young age.

by Anonymousreply 35November 29, 2022 1:57 PM

r27

I remember a TikTok of his where he says "I love my life because it's stinky" into the camera, then has his gf repeat it, lol.

(This sounds slightly less weird if you know that his sense of humor mainly consists of saying any random nonsense that pops into his head.)

by Anonymousreply 36November 29, 2022 1:57 PM

Jack and Kit are like Louise from "Gypsy."

She learned early that you "gotta get a gimmick."

In her case, it was taking off a glove and dropping a strap on her gown, so that the "hooting and hollering savages" in the audience would pay to see her "strip tease."

In the case of Jack and Kit, their gimmick is calling themselves "bisexual" in hopes that "the gays" will pay to go see their movies, or watch them on television. "If you tune in, we might even give another guy a peck on the cheek!"

Fucking phonies.

by Anonymousreply 37November 29, 2022 1:59 PM

R37 you will say the same thing if they date a guy, calling them clout chasers, they just can't win with you all. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 38November 29, 2022 2:11 PM

Sounds like you may be right, r24. From the blurb for his convo with Luca:

[quote] Tussling with questions of his sexuality and identity, the character provided a level of flexibility and complexity for Grazer to transform and grow - on set and off.

by Anonymousreply 39November 29, 2022 2:15 PM

I think I got through one or two episodes of WAWWA. It was incredibly boring.

by Anonymousreply 40November 29, 2022 2:38 PM

I want him to press my face into his fragrant bush.

by Anonymousreply 41November 29, 2022 4:07 PM

As a gay man I can't think of anything more of a Turn OFF than a guy in a dress.

by Anonymousreply 42November 29, 2022 11:15 PM

As a human being, I cannot think of anything more of a turn-off than a 250-lb+ guy in whatsoever who believes he can be picky.

by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2022 3:26 AM

Interesting comment from an LPSG poster:

[quote] a friend of mine at a party saturday night told me that he had talked with him at one of francesca scorsese’s parties & jack told him that he had “tried sucking dick last year” so he has at least experimented with guys apparently

by Anonymousreply 44December 7, 2022 4:14 PM

You don't have to say you're bi to string gay men along. They'll like you more if you say you're str8...

by Anonymousreply 45December 7, 2022 4:29 PM

His gf is giving me early stages Chloe Latanzi.

by Anonymousreply 46December 7, 2022 4:29 PM

He seems like a hot twink who loves sex alot but you also don't wanna sleep with him because he's unhygienic, hyperactive and extra as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 47December 7, 2022 5:29 PM

Not getting at all what anyone would see in this fug mess of a person.

by Anonymousreply 48December 8, 2022 12:43 PM

R48, you forgot to add," I like real men..." to declare your masculinity. Otherwise, why would you bother with this thread?

by Anonymousreply 49December 8, 2022 1:57 PM

Not much in there is there.

by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2022 2:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!