Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

That Brenda Dicks-on.

This bitch gives me life.

Here latest Instagram was about the "Thalians Ball"..

But she called it the Thailand Ball.

Did you know that Debbie Reynolds once flew to Thailand with Brenda Dick to attend the Thailand Ball?

The pics are on Instagram. And hilarity has just begin to ensue. (In-sue)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2023 1:43 PM

[quote]Ruta Lee, and Debbie Renolds created this [bold]presdecious[/bold] charity.

God, I love crazy Brendad.

by Anonymousreply 1November 5, 2022 11:55 PM

Oh man. Brenda just responded to someone mocking her

Question-When is the Thailand Ball?

Brenda's drunken response? 2032.

2032. Sweet Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 2November 5, 2022 11:55 PM

R1- Thank you. I figured this thread would die. Are you reading the responses??

And its weird, Brenda all of a sudden started spelling most words correctly, so I figured someone is posting for her.

But the Thailand Ball gives me pause.

But someone does not go from Dyslexic to Albert Einstein..

This bitch is BONKERS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2022 11:58 PM

I told her to give Ruta my best.

by Anonymousreply 4November 6, 2022 12:02 AM

She’s a natural beauty! And quite articulate! And so youthful!

by Anonymousreply 5November 6, 2022 12:02 AM

This is golden. The Thalians actually are a good group, though.

by Anonymousreply 6November 6, 2022 12:52 AM

I love their cuisine, r6.

by Anonymousreply 7November 6, 2022 12:55 AM

She has not even changed it. Its one of the funniest things I have ever seen. She is a lost soul

by Anonymousreply 8November 6, 2022 1:30 PM

Did you really need to start a new thread on this moron? There are several active threads already.

by Anonymousreply 9November 6, 2022 2:55 PM

How does she make money? WTF would have bought her book? And she can't have saved much from the soap because according to IMDB she only appeared in it 193 times over 14 years. That's not many episodes each year. So she can't have saved anything from that. Did she do a lot of commercials?

by Anonymousreply 10November 6, 2022 11:38 PM

She blocked me a long time ago because I kept asking which filter she used, because I wanted to use it as well.

by Anonymousreply 11November 6, 2022 11:43 PM

She's definitely a curiosity, and even though she makes me chuckle, I feel sad for her.

by Anonymousreply 12November 7, 2022 12:06 AM

For all her craziness, I don't think she's on drugs or intoxicated in any way. I think she's mostly just delusional with some mental helath issues and maybe dyslexia too.

She is actually very articulate. Here she's talking about her favorite place in Hollywood - the Hollywood Museum which she must visit every other day.

I do not understand, however, why this video is shot in X-Ray format.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 16, 2022 9:44 PM

[quote] "with some mental helath issues and maybe dyslexia too."

I see what you did there, R13.

And since discovering this woman via DL, I'm always entertained by these threads, whatever the approach to the subject.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2022 9:52 PM

I just bought her book. Good Christ! It’s one long run-on sentence.

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2022 10:19 PM

Post some of the memwahs, R15!

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2022 10:32 PM

Yes, she has dyslexia.

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2022 10:42 PM

BRENDADICK SONACTRESS

by Anonymousreply 18December 17, 2022 1:06 AM

I liked enough of her photos on Instagram that she started following me 🤦‍♀️.

by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2022 1:08 AM

You can read a preview of her book on Amazon. Just click on the kindle edition and hit the preview. It’s fucking insane.

Hit LOOK INSIDE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 17, 2022 1:10 AM

I thought MAGA hoes like Brendadick were pro sexual harassment?

by Anonymousreply 21December 17, 2022 1:32 AM

I love this interview where you can see how her immacuately filled face looks in real life. Apart from the wonky eye, it's actually good work. However, Brenda being Brenda, she's posted an unfuckingbelievable rebuttal in the comments section. THEN on her own channel she's posted the same video with the contrast turned way up to white out her face. It's the kind of behaviour one can imagine Madge doing in a few years. Or months. Or days. Bless Brenda: she can see in the interview she appears a bit hard of hearing, and presumably given the Paintshop work on her photos, her eyesight isn't what it was either. Any news on her fight with the home owner's association?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 1, 2023 2:45 AM

You weren't kidding, R20! 🤣

by Anonymousreply 23March 1, 2023 2:55 AM

What fun to be an old timey starlet just spending the mornings dolling up in an apartment filled with art of photos of oneself, then to shuffle off downtown to pick at a salad in the company of some equal old nobody, and then attend some C-Grade 'gala' evening displaying one's rictus smile. It's hard work, but someone's gotta do it! However, I'm troubled that Brenda doesn't appear to have any heavily botoxed social walkers to lean on. Decorator Geoffrey Bradfield would be ideal, and NY Social Diary says a British peer's wife just died and left him $20 million. Brenda could do with some of that!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 1, 2023 6:46 AM

Here's a pic of Miss Wonderful with her then-closeted co-star Tom Bieridz.

More on Mr. Bieridz in the next post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2023 11:02 AM

Mr Bieridz comes from a troubled family. One of his brothers beat his mother to death with a baseball bat.

But Tom is clearly a DLer in spirit: "Having cosmetic work in the recent past (more on that later) I do look much younger than 59."

Whatever you say, darling. Brenda has a soul mate. FAAbulous!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2023 11:04 AM

And he has the essential eBOOK for DLers...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2023 11:14 AM

They should team up and do a webseries. Two whackos detached from reality.

by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2023 11:39 AM

Brendad did not attend the big Y&R anniversary party?????? WTF! She is the reason the show has been #1 all these years!!!! This is a tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 29March 18, 2023 1:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!