Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chilli and Matthew Lawrence

In Hawaii

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2023 1:48 AM

Are they just chillin'?

by Anonymousreply 1November 5, 2022 3:00 AM

What does Matthew do for money? Not a joke. He hasn't worked in years. He is hot but where is his money coming from?

by Anonymousreply 2November 5, 2022 3:10 AM

Wow, this pairing is actually quite shocking.

by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2022 3:12 AM

I read (perhaps on one of the Joey Lawrence threads here) that Matthew has managed his money well over the years unlike Joey who has declared bankruptcy and has now been married three times.

by Anonymousreply 4November 5, 2022 3:15 AM

Matthew worked enough that if he managed his money properly he could probably live a comfortable but not exorbitant life.

by Anonymousreply 5November 5, 2022 3:16 AM

Matt is fucking gorgeous, never had an awkward phase. he always pinged to me. He had some good chemistry with Will Friedle in Boy Meets World and Trevor Fehrman in Cheats. Anyway, lucky bitch Chilli getting that dick, she was the hottest one in TLC. On the other hand, Joey seems straight as hell, no gay or bi man would be that shitty with money and keep marrying golddiggers. Andy is the only one who seems to enjoy acting. Joey's real passion is music.

I'm ready for a Brotherly Love sequel.

by Anonymousreply 6February 14, 2023 11:25 PM

Hair replacement systems aren’t cheap, R4!

by Anonymousreply 7February 14, 2023 11:32 PM

She’s 51 so banging producers and record execs is kinda off the table now lol.

by Anonymousreply 8February 14, 2023 11:34 PM

This movie looks stupid but Matt is still fine as fuck and takes his shirt off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 14, 2023 11:35 PM

Chilli is beautiful. Never ages.

by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2023 11:37 PM

She's too fucking OLD for him!

by Anonymousreply 11February 14, 2023 11:43 PM

R4 Matt seems shy and reserved and probably doesn't live outside his means. Andy is still a working actor and like Matt doesn't seem to live beyond his means. Joey is the complete opposite and completely delusional about his fame and thinks he's still a hot teen idol and pop star. He lives a lifestyle he cannot realistically afford. Plus those three marriages and all that plastic surgery and hair transplants.

by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2023 11:45 PM

[quote] Matt is fucking gorgeous, never had an awkward phase. he always pinged to me

Same here.

I was kind of hoping his marriage to Cheryl Burke didn't work because he's really into guys.

But this new thing will Chilli has definitely burst my bubble.

No way it's a fake.

by Anonymousreply 13February 14, 2023 11:45 PM

R13 Definitely, she wouldn't be wasting time if he wasn't into the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 14February 14, 2023 11:46 PM

Both of them are beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 15February 14, 2023 11:52 PM

I'd make him my sex slave in a New York Minute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 15, 2023 12:00 AM

[quote] I'm ready for a Brotherly Love sequel.

If Joey's ass looked as good as it did then, I'd be ready too. However, I doubt it does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 15, 2023 1:55 AM

Apparently they want to get married and have kids. Isn't Chilli too old? Adoption? Overall, it sounds like they are rushing things. Both can't have much money left. Maybe they want to do a reality show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2023 3:18 PM

Chilli just revealed she that was linking up with Usher on and off, UNTIL 2019! I thought they cut it off back in the day. That dick must be GOOD

TLC's new Lifetime documentary also premieres on Saturday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2023 1:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!