Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Naomi Watts and the Menopause Tour

Lately Naomi Watts has been doing a lot of public speaking about menopause. She's even released a line of care products catered to women with menopause.

I guess the roles have dried up just like her twat.

It's a real fucking shame Hollywood is like this. She was fucking phenomenal in Mulholland Drive and King Kong.

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2022 3:19 PM

She seems to be putting most of her energy ( public anyway), into her menopause products. She is with Billy Crucial though. Make of that what you will.

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2022 8:32 AM

Is she growing a peach fuzz beard too?

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2022 8:39 AM

She was just in a big Netflix hit (The Watcher) so it's not like she's not getting roles. I've always thought she was one of the best actresses around.

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2022 10:23 AM

Billy is very sensitive about using lots of lube on her rusty, brittle vagina when they have respectful intercourse.

He will leave her within a year for some young, wet, crazy pussy.

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2022 10:28 AM

It's called Stripes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2022 10:35 AM

Is this a musical or one woman show?

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2022 10:55 AM

Bitch is older than God, and had Shrieber's humongus dick in her dessicated pussy. zero sympathy

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2022 10:56 AM

"Bitch is younger than 80% of Dataloungers" is more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2022 10:58 AM

She's dating bislut billy cumdump? Hmm. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2022 11:13 AM

Yep R9 and I forgot she was with that old pussy hound Liev Shreiber too. She's a very good actress but seems to be attracted to cheaters.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2022 11:19 AM

[QUOTE] I guess the roles have dried up just like her twat.

Even when her cooch flowed like the Ganges river, she wasn’t exactly a roaring success in Hollywood. Like Goop, cosmetics are a refuge from a career that was on life support.

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2022 11:20 AM

She was very good in "The Watcher." Women need to start forming their own production companies and write these damn roles for themselves.

To veer off topic a bit, I always wondered why no one ever did a musical on Harriet Tubman. The story beats seem made for a musical. I thought the recent TV version was crap. Did not highlight the drama of her life in any way.

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2022 11:21 AM

R12 = Julia Roberts

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2022 11:24 AM

R10 Wonder if she joins him when he's cruisin for 19 year old cock in New york.

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2022 11:38 AM

The usual DL course in Misogyny 101.

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2022 11:41 AM

Op asks why Hollywood is ageist and misogynistic while giving a ageist backhanded compliment....

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2022 11:49 AM

fragile, pretty blondes have a very short lifespan in Hollywood. That one did better than most. The menopause move is clever in this day and age. Try incontinence in a couple years

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2022 11:52 AM

As a man of a certain age with a sister of a certain age, I can testify that incontinence did not set in either in said sister's early fifties, or, indeed, has not yet. She's in her late sixties and still quite able to toilet herself.

Where the fuck do you lot get your ideas about women? You don't have mothers? Sisters? Nieces? In some cases, daughters?

You talk about them as if they are aliens from Jupiter.

Incontinence does not set in in women after menopause, which occurs in middle-age, not old age.

Nor do they start growing beards. My mother's face was smooth as a baby's arse at 74.

Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2022 12:28 PM

R18 has STATED HER BOUNDARIES !

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2022 12:37 PM

did you say "bulge" ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2022 12:54 PM

More about Stripes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2022 3:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!