Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ukrainian refugee who stole British woman's boyfriend gets dumped by him

I can't believe those two couldn't make it work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2023 12:18 PM

I hope his wife kicked him in the nuts when he went begging to go back. And you know he did.

by Anonymousreply 1November 3, 2022 5:12 AM

Ukranians and Russians are all trash.

Anyone who takes them in as "refugees" is a FOOL.

by Anonymousreply 2November 3, 2022 5:13 AM

But he looks like a guy who makes such well thought out decisions?! I’m at a loss to understand this.

by Anonymousreply 3November 3, 2022 5:17 AM

I actually think he's really hot, R3.

But really dumb for taking in that whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 3, 2022 5:20 AM

This is actually surprising to me. I thought for sure she'd dump him first.

by Anonymousreply 5November 3, 2022 5:41 AM

That woman isn't even attractive, but neither is the guy.

by Anonymousreply 6November 3, 2022 5:52 AM

No mention of his wife/kids but he’s moving to a new place with the Ukrainian couple he took in.

Wonder if he’s fucking the new female refugee and the first side piece found out, going ballistic.

by Anonymousreply 7November 3, 2022 6:58 AM

To sum up the article, Russian woman turns out be bad with alcohol and dangerous with a knife

by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2022 7:20 AM

well, this should bring comfortable to fraus that are single by (ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahha) choice

by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2022 7:21 AM

[quote] well, this should bring comfortable

Glad you could join us from Russia

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2022 4:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2023 2:21 AM

Took in refugee, went at it with said refugee, dumps wife and Children, then dumps drunk and disorderly said refugee. Gee this guys a peach.

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2023 3:36 AM

She’s 100% old school trans. That’s why the broke up. He just found out her pussy is actually her mangina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2023 3:49 AM

[quote]A father who left his wife and children for a Ukrainian refugee has said he has dumped her because 'he couldn't put up with her' anymore.

Not surprised. Refugees or not, Ukrainians are some of the most miserable, insufferable people on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2023 3:59 AM

There must be hundreds of cases like that in various cities, very tragic, caused by war.

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2023 9:24 AM

There are some people that act opportunistically as do gooders. That guy is far more disgusting than the homeless refugee, non profits are full of useless people like him that want to prove a point through false concern. Most likely one of the types of “shelter workers” who dabble a couple of times at a soup kitchen while in their spare time thinking Boris Johnson did a good thing when he “triggered the benefit scroungers” by burning hundred pound notes in front of them.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2023 9:33 AM

WHY is this news?

by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2023 10:54 AM

My question too, R17, but it sure is entertaining. Especially how he went to Ukraine to meet her family in an effort to “rekindle” the already failing relationship.

by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2023 11:08 AM

FUN FACT: The UK and Ukraine are the same distance apart as the states of Idaho and Michigan -- around 1,900 miles (3,000 km).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 21, 2023 11:33 AM

R19 THAT'S actually more interesting than this story.

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2023 10:40 AM

[quote]No mention of his wife/kids but he’s moving to a new place with the Ukrainian couple he took in.

Is that what this means?

[quote]Mr Garnett said he would be looking for a new home soon and would also part with the other Ukrainian refugees he took on.

To me it sounds like he's leaving them as well.

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2023 10:49 AM

[quote]It comes after Ms Karkadym moved in with Mr Garnett and Lorna Garnett earlier this year after they offered her a home under the Homes for Ukraine scheme.

[quote]Just 10 days after arriving, Mr Garnett dumped his long-term partner Lorna and left the family home with the 22-year-old.

TEN DAYS? Damn, this bitch works fast.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2023 11:20 AM

It's really not hard r22. You take some guy who is bogged down raising snot nose kids and probably has sex with his tired wife twice a year, all of a sudden there is some young pussy offering hot sex who makes him feel alive again. Boom. But once the sex isn't as exciting anymore...what else is there.

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2023 11:26 AM

Have to agree, R14. Was in a language-for-foreigners class that was probably 75% Ukrainians. Although sympathetic at first, I was surprised by their rudeness and utter disregard for the teacher and the other people in the class.

Says a lot if a dopey cunt with face and neck tatts left her and not vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2023 12:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!