Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will June Lockhart spill the beans on Judy Garland before she dies?

She's 97.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2022 2:01 AM

OT, JL was the Grand Marshall at the Gay Pride Parade in WEHO circa 1996ish. Fabulous person. Beautiful spirit.

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2022 2:51 PM

She's alive?!

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2022 2:58 PM

I'm still waiting for her to spill the beans on that bitch Lassie.

by Anonymousreply 3November 2, 2022 3:06 PM

Back in her 50’s she was shacked up with some rock star young enough to be her son. T Pure class, but a Lady with a wild side.

by Anonymousreply 4November 2, 2022 3:12 PM

June and her daughter in the genuinely odd Troll 1986

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 2, 2022 3:22 PM

She's retired from public life now and I suspect she has dementia. To what degree, I am not sure.

That said, she did a brief off screen line in the Lost In Space series reboot on Netflix as a space controller just a year or two ago.

by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2022 3:22 PM

Judy who?

by Anonymousreply 7November 3, 2022 12:06 AM

File June Lockhart under "people I didn't know were still alive"

by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2022 12:08 AM

June had a crush on David Bowie. She carried his photo in her wallet.

by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2022 12:12 AM

“You will let me give you your first party?”

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2022 12:35 AM

I fear she does have dementia -but she is still alive and kicking. Those who knew her in her prime say she was one of the smartest people they ever met. She was very politically savvy and involved, and a total metalhead/rocker. Bill Mumy talks about her hiring the Allman Brothers to play for a party, and carrying around a photo of David Bowie.

by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2022 2:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!