Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are these the hottest lesbians alive?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 23, 2022 12:24 PM

I'm torn between raging jealousy and lust.

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2022 11:16 AM

[quote] the hottest lesbians alive

Way to set the bar pretty low OP. But yes, they pretty. I can’t even fathom a dyke that looks like either one.

Question: Would the Subaru driving bull dykes even identify them as ‘their’ kind, or would they just dismiss them as some exotic animals?

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2022 11:26 AM

What about us?

by Anonymousreply 3November 2, 2022 11:47 AM

Are eating disorder bodies hot?

by Anonymousreply 4November 2, 2022 11:49 AM

R4 yes

Are you new to the world?

by Anonymousreply 5November 2, 2022 11:56 AM

Yes, they are.

by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2022 11:56 AM

I wonder how much of my amazement is linked to my stereotyping of lesbians. I see plenty of gay couples in which both partners are both very butch and handsome and yet I don’t bat an eye.

by Anonymousreply 7November 2, 2022 1:04 PM

Good for them…

by Anonymousreply 8November 2, 2022 2:57 PM

I hope they have good representation because their courtship sounds like a film...I can see the deals rolling in as I type. Congrats to the beautiful ladies.

by Anonymousreply 9November 2, 2022 8:14 PM

These two women are beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 10November 2, 2022 8:16 PM

R7, if you saw two feminine women together on the street, you wouldn't know if they were a couple or not. Feminine lesbians are invisible. Two guys walking together can be immediately identified as gay even if they are masculine.

by Anonymousreply 11November 2, 2022 8:41 PM

R11 "Feminine lesbians are invisible. Two guys walking together can be immediately identified as gay even if they are masculine"

What a bunch of horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 12November 2, 2022 8:50 PM

I think this is the most femme lesbian couple that I've ever seen...they're seriously stunning!!

by Anonymousreply 13November 2, 2022 9:01 PM

Definitely not gay for pay. They would make much more money marrying some rich European businessman and hanging on his arm at parties. There's no financial incentive for them to marry.

by Anonymousreply 14November 2, 2022 9:01 PM

Feminine lesbians are invisible, R12. Though I didn't agree with the comment that two guys walking together can be immediately identified as gay. Most people see two attractive, feminine women together and assume they're friends. That said, the assumption that all masculine lesbians are always unattractive and raging bull dykes is also wrong. I met a gorgeous looking lesbian once who presented as feminine, but her personality was very tomboyish.

by Anonymousreply 15November 2, 2022 9:06 PM

R15 "Most people see two attractive, feminine women together and assume they're friends"

That's because in the 99.99% of the cases, they are.

by Anonymousreply 16November 2, 2022 9:08 PM

R15, a feminine tomboyish lesbian isn't the same as a butch. Butches look and dress like men. Tomboy girls don't. Tomboys can also be straight, bi or lez. Secondly, two masculine gay guys will be noticed if they do something that straight men don't usually do. Women can be affectionate towards each other, dance together, sleep in the same bed and still be perceived as straight.

by Anonymousreply 17November 2, 2022 9:53 PM

Really R16? You go to a mall and you see two feminine women shopping together and you go up to them and ask them if they're a couple or just friends? You don't know.

by Anonymousreply 18November 2, 2022 9:55 PM

Hottest? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 19November 3, 2022 3:45 AM

R18 Of course you don't know, but in the huge majority of cases they are friends..

by Anonymousreply 20November 3, 2022 4:38 AM

Just because they are married together doesn't mean they are lesbians but the hottest lesbian couple, yes.

by Anonymousreply 21November 3, 2022 4:42 AM

No. My favorite hot lesbian couple is Chely Wright and Lauren Blitzer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 3, 2022 3:07 PM

Something I’ve never completely understood about lesbians is what they like in other women.

I see these lipstick lesbians in social media now and then — like Kristanna Loken, who was that glorious blonde who played one of those advanced terminators, who had a relationship with Michelle Rodriguez and some other beautiful woman — but the lesbians I know irl don’t seem to have any attraction to beautiful femmy women. They always seem more attracted to handsome, butch women, and they usually date other women who are chubby and mannish.

by Anonymousreply 23November 3, 2022 3:43 PM

R23, the lesbians I'm friends with are feminine and in relationships with other feminine women. Social class plays a big part in this. My friends are from the educated higher class of society. Butch/femme comes from the misogynistic lower classes. There are also straight women who end up in relationships with big mannish butches after a failed relationship with a man. These women are not attracted to women.

by Anonymousreply 24November 3, 2022 5:08 PM

Not while Miriam Margolyes is still with us.

by Anonymousreply 25November 3, 2022 5:21 PM

I don’t think they’ll make it. One of them will go back to men.

by Anonymousreply 26November 3, 2022 6:03 PM

God, yes, they're beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 27November 3, 2022 6:31 PM

I don't think they're going to last either. Eventually jealousy and cheating will rear it's head.

by Anonymousreply 28November 3, 2022 7:11 PM

R23 Kristanna Loken isn't a lipstick lesbian. She's married to a man.

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2022 4:31 AM

No she’s not. R29. She broke up with him to be with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2022 4:42 AM

R26 What do you mean by back to men? How do you know one of them (or both) was ever with a man?

by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2022 4:44 AM

R30 I can see on wiki that was back in 2009. I could swear she was married to some older man but now wiki doesn't mention anything about it. Either way, she's not a lipstick lesbian, she's bi.

by Anonymousreply 32November 4, 2022 4:47 AM

Kristanna Loken had a child with some guy a few years back. Don't know if they are still together.

by Anonymousreply 33November 4, 2022 9:10 AM

Chloe Moretz's gf is really hot. As is Clea DuVall's gf.

by Anonymousreply 34November 4, 2022 4:11 PM

I’m a gay man who knows a few lipstick lesbians who only date other lipstick lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 35November 4, 2022 4:15 PM

This only happens to lesbians. Further proof it's so much easier being a lesbian. Lesbians are accepted in society much more than gay men.

by Anonymousreply 36November 4, 2022 4:21 PM

R36 “What” only happens to lesbians? Getting married? Being hot? Your post makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 37November 4, 2022 4:24 PM

Only if they're attractive, R36. That said, a few years ago a couple of reasonably attractive lesbians were battered by a gang of youths on a bus in the UK. I wouldn't assume that lesbians have it easier. They also have to deal with misogyny too.

by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2022 5:03 PM

R36 Beautiful famous women getting together. It never happens to gay men.

by Anonymousreply 39November 4, 2022 5:40 PM

R39 What are you talking about? There are more famous gay men than famous lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2022 7:09 PM

LChat found out that one if them had a bf before this relationship. So at least one is bi.

by Anonymousreply 41November 5, 2022 9:24 AM

R40 Are you nuts?! It's the other way around ffs! There are so many more out bi and lesbian female actors than gay male actors.

by Anonymousreply 42November 5, 2022 9:56 AM

Not even close

by Anonymousreply 43November 5, 2022 10:18 AM

R42 Are you insane? Name all these gay and bi female celebs. And don't mention the bi ladies married to men.

by Anonymousreply 44November 5, 2022 4:50 PM

R41, having a relationship with the opposite sex doesn't make you bi.

by Anonymousreply 45November 5, 2022 5:45 PM

R45 What does it make you then?

by Anonymousreply 46November 5, 2022 6:38 PM

R46, trying out a vegan dish doesn't make you a vegan. Many gay people have had relationships with the opposite sex. I once had a boyfriend and realized soon enough that I only like women. That doesn't make me bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 47November 5, 2022 7:35 PM

I would never trust a "lesbian" that feminine. I'd always be waiting for her to leave me for a man.

My ex was damned near that gorgeous (seriously -- she was Brazillian). She divorced her husband to be with me (BTW, she made the first move, and I didn't know she was married) and I just assumed she was one of those late-in-life lesbians and she'd finally figured it out.

Curses! Foiled again! She broke up with me three years later, telling me that the only reason she stayed with me that long was because the sex was so good. Talk about a backhanded compliment! [I'll take it, though.]

And of course, like a poster above conjectured about these two girls, she found some rich Englishman who flew her all over the world, and telling him she'd just been with a woman for three years helped her snag him. You know how straight men are... I keep telling you guys that the reason you think lesbians are so "socially acceptable" is because every straight man on the planet has fapped his way to heaven thinking of fucking two women at the same time -- I mean, isn't that what lesbians are for? Believe me, gentlemen, this is the kind of "social acceptance" that lesbians would prefer to live without.

Anyway, I don't know where my ex is now and I hope to never see her again. Or if I do see her, I hope her outsides finally caught up with her insides.

I repeat: I would never, ever trust a woman that feminine -- never.

by Anonymousreply 48November 5, 2022 8:43 PM

R48 At least you had three good years with a hottie. Also, why did you assume she's a later in life lesbian and not a bisexual? Why didn't you just ask her? Did that conversation never came up in those three years?

So you don't believe Portia de Rossi, Saffron Burrows, Sarah Paulson or Elena Anaya are lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 49November 6, 2022 10:20 AM

R47 Sure. But it's safe to assume that most of women that had boyfriends in their twenties and then girlfriends, are bi. Sure, some might be lesbians that discovered that later in life.

by Anonymousreply 50November 6, 2022 10:23 AM

[quote] She broke up with me three years later, telling me that the only reason she stayed with me that long was because the sex was so good. Talk about a backhanded compliment.

R48 makes you wonder how many guys lose their wives & gfs to ladies who sample the fruit. So many men are duds or selfish or unimaginative and inattentive in bed that it must be quite a common occurence.

by Anonymousreply 51November 6, 2022 1:35 PM

R51 Except it isn't. Lesbians make the smallest percentage of the LGB community.

by Anonymousreply 52November 6, 2022 3:44 PM

Hottest couple on the planet

by Anonymousreply 53November 7, 2022 4:56 PM

This is one of hottest couples that ever coupled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 22, 2022 6:59 PM

This is reading as a publicity stunt and good for them for concocting something to generate interest in their careers. They're not hurting anyone with this stunt and look beautiful doing it.

The pics look like siblings posing together, not lovers.

by Anonymousreply 55November 22, 2022 7:32 PM

R55 They are the real deal. You only doubt it cause they are both femme and gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 56November 22, 2022 7:39 PM

What the fuck is Miss Grand International?

by Anonymousreply 57November 22, 2022 8:29 PM

They're pretty, in a way, I guess. But they're not hot.

by Anonymousreply 58November 23, 2022 2:58 AM

R58 = Ray Charles

by Anonymousreply 59November 23, 2022 3:41 AM

They're HAF. Congrats, ladies!

by Anonymousreply 60November 23, 2022 12:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!