Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miss Lindsey Graham must testify, says SCOTUS

Get her some smellin' salts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 9:01 PM

Will he arrive pre-lubed?

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2022 1:58 AM

She's bringing her fainting couch!

by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2022 2:00 AM

Mein Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 2, 2022 2:03 AM

Searched and nothing came up about this, so I don't give a fuck, R3. The more threads the merrier, I say. Blame the absolutely terrible DL search engine, not the messenger.

by Anonymousreply 4November 2, 2022 2:05 AM

Mr Trump was the most tempestuous gentleman caller I had ever met — my mind said “No! No!”, but my loins screamed “Yes! Yes!” as I surrendered my frail body to this forceful brute!

by Anonymousreply 5November 2, 2022 2:08 AM

Fani just has to decide if she'll go after Missy, or just use him to bring down Turd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 2, 2022 6:09 AM

Is it in Orange Mussolini’s mistress to tell the truth under oath?

by Anonymousreply 7November 3, 2022 12:57 AM

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Miss Lindsey rolled on cheeto - and not in the good way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2022 12:24 AM

Insiders reported she answered every question. Is "ah'll take a fifth" considered an answer?

by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2022 12:44 AM

Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2022 12:47 AM

"Will Miss Mayella Lindseybelle Ewell take the stand?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2022 1:11 AM

Detestable traitor. I hope she ruins her career/life by continuing her shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 12November 23, 2022 1:21 AM

R12? She is an American lady and a legend!

by Anonymousreply 13November 23, 2022 1:41 AM

She’ll be back on Fox by tomorrow with her theatrical BS. Apparently Lachlan Murdoch and underlings can’t function without her.

by Anonymousreply 14November 23, 2022 1:46 AM

Did Miss Lindsey speak the truth or did she pationately defend Marmalade Mousolini?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 23, 2022 8:58 PM

^passionately

by Anonymousreply 16November 23, 2022 9:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!