Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BELOW DECK ADVENTURE

New BD. New thread.

by Anonymousreply 84May 8, 2023 1:46 AM

I sense major stew drama brewing. Deckie Kyle is a dumb dick. The chef looks like she’s done time. Cap is hot.

by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2022 1:23 AM

I just watched the first episode, Norway looks quite beautiful. The guests were pretty trashy, all they seemed interested in was drinking. If they want to spend 6 weeks in Norway they're gonna spend a fortune on booze (it's really expensive there). I think the girl who grew up Mormon but turned into a party slut is going to cause drama. She was already talking shit about one of the other girls she had worked with before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 6, 2022 12:40 AM

R2 They're in Norway?! I have to watch it then.

by Anonymousreply 3November 8, 2022 8:55 AM

Weird, I was just in Norway last month. I guess I'll have to watch now too.

by Anonymousreply 4November 8, 2022 9:26 AM

[italic]Most of the first season of Below Deck Adventure was reportedly taped in the county of Møre og Romsdal in Western Norway, which is known to have a “marine climate” during the year. Scenes were largely shot in and around the town of Ålesund. In later episodes of Season 1, the cast will journey to the​ fjords of Norway, such as Geirangerfjord. Additionally, the crew filmed several scenes near Norway’s Seven Sisters Waterfall.[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 8, 2022 9:39 AM

What happened to casting attractive people?

by Anonymousreply 6November 8, 2022 9:57 AM

I'm watching now. The boat looks small and old. The crew mess is very ugly.

by Anonymousreply 7November 8, 2022 10:24 AM

I can tell this was probably filmed this summer or last summer. Weather was awful these past two summers. Cold, rainy and lots of wind. While we were cold and almost blowing away the rest of Europe was bathing in a heatwave. It didn't seem fair. Anyways, get ready for some bad weather. When I saw the vomit on the bed I wasn't surprised. Norway isn't the Med. We get bad weather up here.

by Anonymousreply 8November 8, 2022 10:58 AM

Kyle has to go. The chief stew looks like a hard drinking 50 year old cocktail waitress/divorcee with five kids. Bosun is cute.

by Anonymousreply 9November 8, 2022 12:37 PM

R9 I was thinking the same. Bosun is cute. I thought he was gay at first but apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 10November 8, 2022 12:39 PM

R10. Bosun is on drag in coming attractions so who knows. Maybe he finds himself in Norway.

by Anonymousreply 11November 8, 2022 12:45 PM

Kyle won't last long with that attitude.

by Anonymousreply 12November 8, 2022 1:22 PM

[quote] New BD.

That better mean "big dick" or I'm not watching.

by Anonymousreply 13November 8, 2022 2:19 PM

Based on coming attractions it looks like Kyle’s not going to be around much longer.

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2022 2:01 AM

Kyle and Nathan both have big egos. They will probably have a bust up at one point.

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2022 10:04 AM

[quote] Kyle has to go. The chief stew looks like a hard drinking 50 year old cocktail waitress/divorcee with five kids. Bosun is cute.

Spot on. Thee only thing you forgot to add is that the Bosun seems swishy.

Kyle's a young, self-professed "cowboy" from Texas, whose mom spent a lot of time in jail.

This guy just screams ASSHOLE. He doesn't belong anywhere on a Super Yacht.

It is interesting though that he wants to find an older lady to "buy him things." I'm guessing he wouldn't turn down money for a blowjob from a guy, either. He seems like a whore for money.

And yes, the Chief Stew looks and sounds like a 50 year old cocktail waitress.

But that Chef! Her face scares me. She's quite mannish.

As usual, the two young American girls are annoying as fuck. It's just not possible for there to ever be a cool American chick on these shows.

I'd definitely like to know the hottie with the beard, a bit better. Can't remember his name, though.

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2022 10:58 AM

R16 I too thought the bosun was gay at first, but then he talked about dating women and I was like oh... so he's not gay?

by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2022 11:02 AM

I used to talk about dating women too, R17.

Lol.. it doesn't mean a thing.

I was in total denial.

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2022 11:07 AM

R18 True, but didn't he talk about the women aboard, that he thinks they're attractive? Doesn't sound like he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2022 11:10 AM

When you say "Below Deck Adventure," it must immediately be followed up with a "FUCK YEAH!!!"

Haha, they came up with the douchiest song for that show.

It reminds me of the "Team America" song, which always ends with a "FUCK YEAH!"

Any show about "Extreme Adventure" just screams DOUCHEBAG.

Below Deck Adventure, FUCK YEAH!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 9, 2022 11:12 AM

R16 Do you mean Mike, the one who has never worked on a yacht before? He looks like he smells. He even said he didn't shower for a whole day.

by Anonymousreply 21November 9, 2022 11:18 AM

Nathan seems homophobic. He made fun of the bosun for being "too soft".

by Anonymousreply 22November 9, 2022 11:18 AM

Yes, that's the guy R21.

Michael Gilman. He's cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 9, 2022 11:47 AM

Wouldn't you just know that Kyle's last name is Dickard.

Kyle Dickard. How perfect.

And he goes by Instagram name "dr.dickard"

"If you're not first, you're last."

Even more perfect.

What an asshole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 9, 2022 11:49 AM

I'm straight, bitches!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 9, 2022 11:56 AM

Look who's noticeably absent from this group photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 9, 2022 11:57 AM

I was laughing when the temps said 65° (air) and 55° (sea). Those are summer temps btw. Yes, it's that bad. Welcome to Norway!

by Anonymousreply 27November 9, 2022 12:37 PM

Who owns this yacht? It looks dated af. The interior needs a serious upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 28November 9, 2022 12:38 PM

All five BD Captains at BravoCon!

Capt. Kerry (Adventure), Capt. Glenn (Sailing Yacht), Capt. Lee (Original), Capt. Sandy (Med), and Capt. Jayson (Down Under).

How awesome is that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 9, 2022 12:43 PM

Kerry seems like a decent guy but I wouldn’t fuck with him.

by Anonymousreply 30November 9, 2022 1:01 PM

I know it's stupid, but sometimes I pause it just because I see Norwegian food on screen, like sørlandschips and småsulten. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 31November 11, 2022 8:30 AM

I'm praying that Kyle gets fired and we get a new hot deckhand.

by Anonymousreply 32November 11, 2022 8:35 AM

LET IT RIP POTATO CHIP!

by Anonymousreply 33November 11, 2022 11:48 AM

Go Captain Kerry!!!! At first I thought he was going to give Kyle a second chance but nope. GOODBYE KYLE!

by Anonymousreply 34November 16, 2022 2:37 AM

Lol at R34.

Are you KEN TODD, by any chance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2022 3:14 AM

I fucking knew Kyle would be fired. It was deserved. I agree with the decision.

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2022 10:52 AM

R34 I love this captain. He is professional, he gives praise when deserved but also takes things seriously. Not to mention: he is HOT!

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2022 10:53 AM

Unpopular opinion: Kyle was experienced and did his job well. Too bad about his nasty personality and horrible attitude. If he got a better attitude I believe he would make a good deckhand. Too bad he seems like an idiot and will probably never learn from this. I know the type. He will never change.

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2022 10:57 AM

The chef is amazing, love her! Good personality and it seems like she can cook. The first charter guests loved her food. In the preview she burns herself. I really hope it's not too serious and that she is able to continue working.

by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2022 10:59 AM

I’m so glad Nathan went straight to the captain and bypassed the useless bosun. Imagine being stuck in a tiny cabin with a psycho who can’t flush a toilet and wants to ‘tussle.’ Kyle will end up in prison like his mother. But, yes, he was great on deck and the bosun knew he was an asset.

by Anonymousreply 40November 16, 2022 12:40 PM

R40 I'm actually glad Nathan went directly to the captain. He was totally right that the bosun would have done nothing. He would have given Kyle another chance since he sees him as an asset.

by Anonymousreply 41November 16, 2022 1:53 PM

The black people on this show are always presented as lazy and/or crazy. I’m guessing that Nathan will be The Crazy One this season. After all, this is Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 42November 16, 2022 2:51 PM

Nathan doesn’t seem crazy or lazy. By going home early from dinner so he wouldn’t have to deal with drunk Kyle and keeping his cool during Kyle’s bullying he came off as mature and sensible.

by Anonymousreply 43November 16, 2022 4:10 PM

Nathan is a pussy.

I just watched the episode, and he is a fucking whiner, loser crybaby.

Wahhh, you left pee in the toilet. Waaaah, you're making too much noise. Waaaahhh, you took the docking line away from me because I was too much of a pussy to throw it all the way to the dock!

God, I wanted to punch him in his stupid face.

Kyle is a true Alpha. He gives zero fucks about Nathan's delicate sensibilities.

Nathan is also slow as fuck. "You just have to give me more time..."

YOU DON'T HAVE TIME, YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!!!

The engines were off, and the boat would have hit the dock if Kyle didn't step in and take over. Then Nathan whines, "Well you could have told me how to do it and just given me more time...."

What an idiot. Like a mega idiot.

I would have kicked Nathan the fuck off the yacht, and kept Kyle.

I don't blame him for getting pissed at Nathan's crybaby attitude first thing in the morning. It's like, STFU you pussy!

And don't get me started on how many times Nathan referred to Lewis as "soft."

YOU ARE SOFT, Nathan. You fucking incompetent loser weak ass pussy!

by Anonymousreply 44November 18, 2022 8:26 PM

Let’s be real. Kyle wanted to fuck Nathan.

by Anonymousreply 45November 18, 2022 11:24 PM

[quote] Let’s be real. Kyle wanted to fuck Nathan.

Lol.. WHAT???

I did not get that impression at all. They really hated each other.

Also, if one of them wasn't leaving piss or shit in the toilet, then the other one was. They both were doing it, which is completely repulsive.

Kyle is one of the few assholes on reality tv that is TRULY an asshole, and not just doing it for the camera.

He's young, he's arrogant, he's cocky, and he has no problem getting into a physical fight with someone else. I'm kind of in awe of him.

But I also feel sorry for him, because I think his entire attitude was formed because he has had a rough life. Interestingly, he still defends his jailbird mother, who basically abandoned him.

I really feel like Kyle needs to be on a reality show, because he's fascinating. His whole story is fascinating.

Unfortunately, Below Deck is just not the right fit for him. He lacks the manners and basic decency to work on a super yacht.

Someone like Kyle should have been on the Real World Dallas, or something. He would have been perfect for that arena. Drunken fights, and all.

by Anonymousreply 46November 18, 2022 11:41 PM

Did Louis tell off the old Chief Stew?

by Anonymousreply 47November 23, 2022 4:08 AM

These charter guests are horrible. The worst. They travel abroad to experience something new, yet get pissed when the crew aren't able to source all the American shit food and snacks. There's a reason it's not available here in Europe. We have strict laws against additives and GMO. We grow all veggies and fruit naturally. GMO stuff is banned here. Same about added hormones in milk, that is banned too. Be happy with what you can get and what you are able to experience and stop complaining. This is why people can't stand American tourists. They have a terrible reputation for a reason, they are often rude and obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 48November 23, 2022 6:45 PM

R44 = Kyle

by Anonymousreply 49November 23, 2022 6:47 PM

I love how at ease and comfortable Kerry is with the guests. Sandy always seems uncomfortable and Lee acts superior but Kerry fits right in. He’s my favorite new captain (sorry, Glen).

by Anonymousreply 50November 23, 2022 6:58 PM

If those fucking American snacks were so important for these trashy American charter guests, maybe they should have brought it with them, or even better, realize foreign countries don't sell them and stop asking about it.

by Anonymousreply 51November 23, 2022 7:06 PM

Typical American tourists = arrogant, fat (ok, these aren't fat, but still), religious and completely oblivious to other cultures.

by Anonymousreply 52November 23, 2022 7:07 PM

R50 Same. He fits right in. He seems very open and sweet and lets everything roll of his back. Loved him joking around with the post-it notes.

by Anonymousreply 53November 23, 2022 7:09 PM

The worst was when the Primary was shown the table that was already set up for the dinner, and she said, "Can we move it outside?"

What a bitch.

Her friend said, "They didn't look happy about having to move it," and she replied, "They'll just have to deal with it."

Gross behavior.

by Anonymousreply 54November 23, 2022 7:09 PM

I really love the Chef's accent. It's a very pleasing sound.

What kind of accent does she have?

My favorite line was when she had a disagreement with the Chief Stew and said, "Let's not get our tits in a tangle."

HA!

by Anonymousreply 55November 23, 2022 7:10 PM

R55 Australian.

by Anonymousreply 56November 23, 2022 7:11 PM

I don't think so, R56.

The Australian accent is like nails on a chalkboard. Really awful.

The Chef's accent is very posh and smooth.

I'm thinking either upper crust British or South African.

It's definitely not Australian.

by Anonymousreply 57November 23, 2022 7:19 PM

Kerry is such a good sport with the charter guests! Love it and love him!

by Anonymousreply 58November 23, 2022 7:20 PM

R57 Sounds like posh Australian to me. Not all Australians speak with a heavy accent. I swear he said he was from Australia.

by Anonymousreply 59November 23, 2022 7:21 PM

Not Captain Kerry, R59.

The CHEF's accent.

She's a female.

by Anonymousreply 60November 23, 2022 7:23 PM

Lewis is a terrible bosun. He should have handled this Kyle vs Nathan situation much better. Instead of taking Kyle's side, he should have asked Nathan about what happened and how he is feeling. He didn't do any of that. His reaction to Kyle getting fired was just to pout and bitch and moan.

by Anonymousreply 61November 23, 2022 7:24 PM

R60, ah, Jess? Sorry, I misread. She has a heavy accent. Didn't she say she was Spanish and something else? I can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 62November 23, 2022 7:25 PM

Yes, R62.

She said she's Spanish and Greek, raised in the UK.

I was just curious what area of the UK or what type of accent she has.

I absolutely love it.

by Anonymousreply 63November 23, 2022 7:28 PM

R46 Kyle was as horrible as people make him out to be. A bully, or using your words: "true alpha". You don't go around threatening people, you just don't. Certainly not while working on a mega yacht. Kerry made the right decision firing him. On the other hand, I agree with R44 that Nathan was hardly blameless. Excluding the work ethic, as Kyle was actually good at his job and we all know Nathan is more green, and yes, slow. But speaking purely about attitude and personality, as I said, Nathan is hardly perfect. He has a big ego and he came on a bit strong. Two big personalities like that will always clash. Also, I get a strong homophobe vibe every time Nathan talks shit about Lewis, "soft talk" is code for gay. Lewis is a terrible bosun, but that's not a reason to be homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 64November 23, 2022 7:35 PM

[quote]The chief stew looks like a hard drinking 50 year old cocktail waitress/divorcee with five kids.

Even better, her name is Faye.

by Anonymousreply 65November 23, 2022 7:43 PM

R65 Someone on Reddit who claims to know her said Faye is very nice and she is good at her job.

by Anonymousreply 66November 23, 2022 7:46 PM

It was nice to see more of Mike this episode as he's basically been MIA the first few episodes.

by Anonymousreply 67November 23, 2022 7:47 PM

I don't like any of the stews this season. Oriana is SO annoying with her desperation to be second stew. The other stew (Kasie?) is annoying with her fake accent and fake spirituality, ugh.

by Anonymousreply 68November 23, 2022 7:48 PM

If Oriana was told she would be second stew and then finds out she might end up working under her former third stew then she has every right to be pissed. Love Faye and the chef. They’re both hilarious and hard workers.

by Anonymousreply 69November 23, 2022 10:01 PM

Kyle DICKard, recently fired from Bravo's Below Deck Adventure, has landed in another controversy. According to TMZ, he was arrested last weekend for running onto a soccer field, allegedly hitting a security guard, and bribing cops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 24, 2022 11:23 AM

Now you know why Bravo decided to fire him without hesitation, R70.

1) His propensity to get into fights.

2) His hard core drinking.

3) His reckless attitude

4) His sexually aggressive ways.

Take your pick. The guy is a ticking time bomb.

by Anonymousreply 71November 24, 2022 11:33 AM

Yikes... the charter guests are on twitter replying to tweets. They probably know how bad they came off.

by Anonymousreply 72November 25, 2022 5:46 PM

RE: Chef Jessica's accent:

[quote] The Below Deck Adventure chef hails from South Africa, and she has twin sisters named Maryann and Kate. On the series premiere, Jessica shared that she’s long been passionate about cooking and food.

[quote] “My grandmother was Spanish-Italian, so I grew up with food around me,” Jessica said during the Below Deck Adventure premiere on November 1. “I was rolling spanakopita from when I was about 2 years old, just hanging out in the kitchen. It was my happy place.”

I'm wondering too, if she's a lesbian:

[quote] Jessica hasn’t shared much publicly about her dating life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 28, 2022 8:57 AM

Below.

Deck.

Adventure.

FUCK YEAH!!!

by Anonymousreply 74November 30, 2022 12:59 AM

Kerry: You can only piss with the dick you’ve got.

by Anonymousreply 75November 30, 2022 1:13 AM

Heather Gay from RHOSLC is the primary next week!

by Anonymousreply 76November 30, 2022 2:01 AM

Not surprised these entitled and privileged cunts left a bad tip. They complained A LOT.

by Anonymousreply 77November 30, 2022 2:01 PM

Louis has a nice, plump ass.

I find him very attractive. He's thick in all the right places.

Someone on the show is obsessed with Nathan taking a shit. I swear, there is a reference to him going to take a dump in every single episode, and I find it fucking disgusting.

The other guy Mike is cute. In the previous episode, he said he has a twin sister and said that's why he can easily talk to girls. And that's also why he isn't currently dating - because "they're annoying." HA!

No wonder he works on a "rig" with only men.

I think Mike is gay. There was a shot of him as a young boy, and he looked like a total cookie sniffer.

That said, he's adorably tiny. He must be like 5'4 or 5'5.

Which is great, because I think he's hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 30, 2022 2:13 PM

R78 Yes! Lewis is a cutie. I'm usually not into his type, short and blond (I'm into Latinos), but there is just something about him. I'm sad he's straight though. I was hoping he was gay.

Nathan is very hot, but his cocky attitude and huge ego is a bit of a turn off. Btw, I think they filmed him using the toilet because they wanted to let the viewers know that that was the reason he couldn't get the suitcases for the guests.

I don't get the Mike love. He is not hot and the personality isn't all that. He is definitely not gay as he is flirting with that stew all the time. I just think he's awkard around women.

by Anonymousreply 79November 30, 2022 2:35 PM

Love how the chef pushed through her injury and still did a great job. She’s amazing. Faye is hilarious. I really like her but her stews are both cunts.

by Anonymousreply 80November 30, 2022 4:10 PM

Lewis looks like a big teddy bear!

I want to eat his ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 30, 2022 9:36 PM

I can tell that Lewis is going to PORK OUT once he hits 40 or 50.

Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 30, 2022 9:38 PM

Lewis is stocky. The next step is fit fat.

by Anonymousreply 83November 30, 2022 9:45 PM

Believe it or not it's coming back for a second season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 8, 2023 1:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!