Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Cuomo is DEMANDING a new time slot on Newsnation because his ratings are so bad

What a diva!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2022 12:23 AM

Cuomo reporting, sans pants, would destroy all comers (cummers?).

by Anonymousreply 1October 30, 2022 6:19 PM

I think Chris Cuomo and Dan Abrams should do 2 hrs on air (together) naked. With erotic yoga poses and tight camera angles galore.

by Anonymousreply 2October 30, 2022 6:25 PM

Chris lost most of his following once everyone found out that behind the scenes he conduct himself the way he preached everyone else should. I don't think many of those folks will come back to him now. I thought it was a big mistake for Newsnation to hire him in the first place and it looks like I'm being proven correct.

by Anonymousreply 3October 30, 2022 7:03 PM

I haven't been able to figure out is Newsnation is rightwing or not. I've only watched several clips. It seemed sort of CNN-like (middle of the road)

TV news is going to be so fragmented and niche -- I guess it already is, but it's getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 4October 30, 2022 7:05 PM

he DID NOT conduct himself

by Anonymousreply 5October 30, 2022 7:08 PM

Who? What? I don't know them.

by Anonymousreply 6October 30, 2022 7:17 PM

Wasn’t it like two weeks ago when many posters here were crowing that Cuomo has triumphed over CNN?

by Anonymousreply 7October 30, 2022 7:18 PM

R4 NewsNation is supposed to be in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 8October 30, 2022 7:19 PM

R4 NewsNation is not like CNN or FoxNews, where they’re 100% on one side and opposed to the other. They’re very in the middle and try to be fair on both sides/don’t pick a specific side. They report the news with no bias.

by Anonymousreply 9October 30, 2022 7:21 PM

Chris wants Dan’s 9 pm time slot. I want to see Dan Abrams 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 10October 30, 2022 7:21 PM

The Cuomo brothers were a circular flow of corruption and spin. They need to go away.

by Anonymousreply 11October 30, 2022 7:23 PM

I want to suck Dan Abrams feet and cock so bad my mouth is literally watering from horny excitement.

by Anonymousreply 12October 30, 2022 8:52 PM

Bitch never realised how good she had it for being such a middling talent.

by Anonymousreply 13October 30, 2022 10:02 PM

NewsNation is never going to have great or even good ratings. I'm sure Chris Cuomo's NewsNation show is good based in his track record at CNN, but NewsNation just doesn't have the audience, the number people who have cable with the NewsNation channel, a marketing campaign to attract a wider audience, etc.

Low ratings is not Chris Cuomo's fault. The issue is much bigger than one individual.

by Anonymousreply 14October 31, 2022 3:03 AM

Right wing rag NY Post of course is eating this up. He may be an asshole (and probably is) but they have such a hard on for him. At the end of the day he’s a good journalist and it’s a good show.

by Anonymousreply 15October 31, 2022 3:22 AM

All right wing media is obsessed with both Cuomo brothers. Fox News brings them both up every chance they get

by Anonymousreply 16October 31, 2022 3:24 AM

I usually like hot daddies, but Chris Cuomo is annoying beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 17October 31, 2022 3:30 AM

I don't miss the Cuomo's. Does anyone really miss the Cuomo's?

by Anonymousreply 18October 31, 2022 8:50 AM

Is there an email campaign for a sword fight?

by Anonymousreply 19October 31, 2022 8:52 AM

What the hell is NewsNation? I've never heard of this channel before. No wonder his ratings are down the shitter. No one is aware his even on.

by Anonymousreply 20October 31, 2022 9:01 AM

R20 because it’s a new News cable channel. It’s quickly becoming available nationwide, already available to 75 million homes in America in a short time.

They’re trying to grow and compete with the Big 3 Cable News Channels, Fox News, MSNBC and CNN.

by Anonymousreply 21October 31, 2022 9:18 AM

Newsmax (another small news channel) is #4, averaging just 200k viewers a day.

“At the 8 p.m. hour NewsMax’s Eric Bolling is consistently beating Cuomo with between 150,000 and over 200,000 viewers a night, according to Nielsen.”

He’s up against Eric Bolling on NewsMax and fuming he can’t even beat him.

by Anonymousreply 22October 31, 2022 9:22 AM

NewsMax is a conservative news channel, like FoxNews but they’re less extreme. They’re smart too, you don’t even need a cable subscription to stream their channel. If you have a Roku you can download their channel and they have episodes from the previous week on demand and you can stream Live TV also for free. Very smart. They make themselves available to their viewers, hence them beating NewsNation, where you have to have cable to watch. They don’t even have a Roku channel yet, but to be fair, I know they’re new. But they need to catch up if they wanna win.

by Anonymousreply 23October 31, 2022 9:40 AM

Speaking of streaming - MSNBC needs to stop being so "special" and go live streaming on Peacock.

by Anonymousreply 24October 31, 2022 11:00 AM

NewsMax is also a newer channel. It launched in 2014 as a very small conservation news channel and was only available through Dish and DIRECTV. They eventually were available on all cable companies (minus Spectrum, which they still aren’t on). They were only averaging about 21k viewers a day for years until 2020. Around September 2020 they gained a huge surge, as some Republicans discovered it after Trump posted a few videos from their channel. Around the same time, some of Fox News former correspondents joined NewsMax, which only helped it out even more.

After Trump lost the election, he began to promote NewsMax, and stopped associating with Fox News after they acknowledged he lost the election. NewsMax, however, goes along with the idea it was rigged for him to lose, hence him gaining a loyalty to them. They’ve gained a steady footing now and became the 4th highest rated news program in the country.

by Anonymousreply 25October 31, 2022 12:01 PM

Conservative*

Idk why I missed that error. I hate autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 26October 31, 2022 12:01 PM

I like Dan Abrams and Chris Cuomo’s show. I am annoyed that he has Bill O’Riley on a lot. I detest that fucker.

by Anonymousreply 27October 31, 2022 1:10 PM

Bill o’riley is a frequent guest on Cuomo’s show.

by Anonymousreply 28October 31, 2022 1:10 PM

I don’t understand why MSNBC doesn’t livestream on Peacock. It livestreams on the NBC app. But you must have a cable account to use it.

by Anonymousreply 29October 31, 2022 1:34 PM

[QUOTE]The show sucks,” said a TV exec, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “Cuomo talked for 12 minutes straight. He did Fetterman debate analysis with no clips illustrating his points. It was just him ranting.”

Do they not have production meetings and a technical staff to plan and execute this properly?

by Anonymousreply 30October 31, 2022 3:04 PM

My impression is a barebones staff for each news show. Cuomo and Abrams are the stars of the 2 yr old channel. Cuomo joined in a month or so ago and Abrams one year ago. They broadcast every weeknight from a NYC studio. Ashleigh Banfield follows Abrams show from a studio in a different city. Leland Vittard from yet another studio/city.

by Anonymousreply 31October 31, 2022 3:36 PM

You can tell NewsNation is Fox-lite just from the promos. Not watching.

Also, the Dan Abrams troll is one of the oddest on this site. Dan Abrams looks like a little goblin.

by Anonymousreply 32October 31, 2022 3:52 PM

R32 they aren’t like Fox at all. They aren’t biased but lean more democratic than republican.

R31 I like that the anchors air from all around the country. It feels way more like the focus is NEWS from all over, because they’re a nationwide news channel, not a local affiliate.

Fox News, CNN, etc. are national news channels but their focus is always NY. That’s so weird. They aren’t a NY affiliate. Their focus should be news that isn’t only NY based etc.

NewsNation is doing it right.

by Anonymousreply 33October 31, 2022 5:10 PM

Let's Get After It!

by Anonymousreply 34October 31, 2022 5:13 PM

R32 can’t afford a monthly cable or streaming subscription.

by Anonymousreply 35October 31, 2022 6:51 PM

The Cuomos are bitter and rightfully so

by Anonymousreply 36October 31, 2022 7:06 PM

Miss the Cuomo's what, r18?

by Anonymousreply 37October 31, 2022 7:35 PM

Maybe Cuomo should relaunch Naked News Male Edition. I’d pay up to $14.99 a month for that.

by Anonymousreply 38October 31, 2022 8:36 PM

If Dan Abrams would do a news show with his feet up on the news desk I’d pay $50 a month.

by Anonymousreply 39October 31, 2022 9:17 PM

I figured as much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 3, 2022 9:41 PM

R40 even if it was he isn’t gonna admit that lmao

by Anonymousreply 41November 3, 2022 9:50 PM

It looks good on the fat head.

by Anonymousreply 42November 3, 2022 9:52 PM

Cuomo, Carlson, O'Reilly, Maddow, Cooper, even Wallace are not truly news reporters. They are at best, high school-level editorialists. It is not about telling you 'news' it's the spread of their own vendetta against the political machine that keeps money in their pocket, their mansion paid for and their tax breaks at the end of the year. They abuse the freedom of the press. America needs to turn off its television news and get some fresh air, and maybe a new belief system. We need optimism, not pessimism in this extremely fractured time of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 43November 3, 2022 9:57 PM

Newnation shows reruns of the CBS TV show Blue Bloods during the afternoon, those get about double the ratings of Cuomo or Abrams or any of their other news programs in the evenings. All the other cable news networks get higher ratings in the evenings than during the day, Newsnation gets higher rating in the afternoon with reruns than their news programs do in the evening.

The link is the source for the ratings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 3, 2022 11:45 PM

[quote] NewsMax is a conservative news channel, like FoxNews but they’re less extreme. They’re smart too

R23 if they were smart they would just give up on the news and show reruns of Blue Bloods.

by Anonymousreply 45November 3, 2022 11:47 PM

NewsNation needs to do what NewsMax did, create an app for roku/Apple TV/fire stick etc. where you can stream their channel without even needing to sign into anything or having a cable subscription. You literally download it and boom, you can watch their shows from the previous week up to the previous day and you can also watch Live TV.

That is how they gained a following and now are the 4th most watched news in the country.

by Anonymousreply 46November 3, 2022 11:47 PM

R45 they’re doing well though. Why would they stop?

by Anonymousreply 47November 3, 2022 11:48 PM

[quote] I don’t understand why MSNBC doesn’t livestream on Peacock. It livestreams on the NBC app. But you must have a cable account to use it.

Because cable systems like Spectrum and Comcast pay networks like MSNBC and Fox to carry their content. If you could get their content without paying for, well that sort of defeats their purpose.

by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2022 12:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!