Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Deadly Friend on TCM right now!

I can't believe I'm watching this shit. On TCM, of all places.

Matthew Laborteaux puts his robot's brain in a dead girl's body.

Hilarity ensues!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 30, 2022 4:36 AM

Ha! My first “date” was going to see this movie with a guy I barely liked (but who was charismatic). I was so nervous I barely remember the film, except that it was awful. I do remember her killing someone with a basketball, though!

by Anonymousreply 1October 30, 2022 2:38 AM

Matthew Laborteaux is really cute, albeit very sweaty.

WHET him?

by Anonymousreply 2October 30, 2022 2:40 AM

Was he abused by pedo directors?

by Anonymousreply 3October 30, 2022 2:48 AM

Deadly Friend just shoved his mom's head in the furnace!

by Anonymousreply 4October 30, 2022 2:49 AM

It's not a bad film but it suffered from studio interference. Wes Craven was forced to add on the stupid ending shot.

by Anonymousreply 5October 30, 2022 2:49 AM

Apparently Matthew got married just a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 6October 30, 2022 2:50 AM

At 54 years old, R6???

Was he celibate before that?

by Anonymousreply 7October 30, 2022 2:51 AM

Anne Ramsey is in this movie!

And she's gonna get it.

by Anonymousreply 8October 30, 2022 2:51 AM

Here you go, R1!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 30, 2022 2:53 AM

Just look how dark black his hair is in OP's pic - beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 10October 30, 2022 2:58 AM

Deadly Friend should play on the women's softball team!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 30, 2022 3:05 AM

Laborteaux pops up at a lot of the Little House on the Prairie reunions/conventions.

He's been with the woman hemarried for many years now. He had an LTR with one of Merlin Olsen (who played Jonathan Garvey's on LHOTP) daughters, but they never married.

by Anonymousreply 12October 30, 2022 3:41 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 13October 30, 2022 4:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!