Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What’s the truth behind the Kardashians’ obsession with black men?

There’s Kim with psycho Kanye. There’s Khloe with the guy who OD’d at a whorehouse. And then there’s the younger one who is dating rapper Travis Scott, who looks like he just got out of prison.

So what’s the deal? Is the mother putting them up to this for publicity? Or are they just trailer trash with money who like trashy guys?

by Anonymousreply 138November 6, 2022 5:41 PM

The fat, middle one is OJ Simpson's lust child for starters. Secondly, the mixed race thing is a profit center for these whores.

by Anonymousreply 1October 28, 2022 6:11 AM

They are of Armenian decent. They don't consider themselves white. I know a few Armenians and they aren't racists and people of color seem to be a natural attraction to them. Men and women.

by Anonymousreply 2October 28, 2022 6:13 AM

I think they are attracted to money and to people who can make them money.

by Anonymousreply 3October 28, 2022 6:20 AM

They like that the Black men they date/fuck/get pregnant by see them as a prize and can be controlled.

Kim’s trying to veer towards White guys but what successful man is going to want to deal with a woman saddled with four children she willingly had with a lunatic that is still alive?

They’re all stuck except the oldest one and the closeted one.

by Anonymousreply 4October 28, 2022 7:00 AM

Not just any black men. They are some of the ugliest black men one can find.

by Anonymousreply 5October 28, 2022 7:07 AM

Chris has also sampled the DarkMeat.

by Anonymousreply 6October 28, 2022 7:11 AM

Ask their momager, Kris made the plan for her daughters and herself and it paid off! By dating and marrying the black men, the Kardashians branched out and successfully injected themselves into the black community and have become a fixture in urban culture. By doing so, they also transformed themselves from the low rent tabloid family to trendsetters with broad racial appeals. People always say Beyonce/Jay-Z is like the royal family to black people, but the Kardashians are not too far behind, their influence is so huge in the black community, they can seriously challenge Beyonce and they are not black, can you find another non-black celebrity with such clout among black people? No, you cannot!

by Anonymousreply 7October 28, 2022 7:59 AM

I love black men. No idea why. I'm just attracted to them more than I am other races or skin tones.

So who knows?

by Anonymousreply 8October 28, 2022 8:06 AM

It gives them a bad girl vibe if they suck black cock, which is important for their image. Associating themselves with rappers help them appeal to the black audiences, and can certainly insert themselves into pop culture which was dominated by rappers in the past decade.

If Kim didn't suck Kanye's dick and instead suck Eminem's, she would be thought of a white trash, which isn't cool.

by Anonymousreply 9October 28, 2022 8:16 AM

You know— black men, big dicks

by Anonymousreply 10October 28, 2022 8:20 AM

Here is what I don't get. Having children ... and several of them... with a man that is severely mentally ill. You know he's not going to be daddy material. Then there is also the possibility of unwanted genetic issues being passed to the children. Why on earth would anyone willingly choose to have this mentally ill man sire your children?

For me, it's not an issue of race, it's an issue of intelligence. It's clear to me that these girls are all stupid. Look at the clowns they chose to hook up and have kids with. ALL of them. As the poster above said, NOT Kendall. I understand she prefers the ladies. The rest of the pack is just trailer trash. I'm left to assume the men are there only for the 20 minutes of fame and more realistically, the money. Lots and LOTS of money.

by Anonymousreply 11October 28, 2022 8:37 AM

They don't choose educated black men, either..doctors, lawyers etc. Hard to figure.

by Anonymousreply 12October 28, 2022 10:55 AM

Attention

by Anonymousreply 13October 28, 2022 11:50 AM

They’re whores. The lots of them

by Anonymousreply 14October 28, 2022 1:48 PM

These people became famous when the mom marketed a video of the daughter fucking a black guy.

by Anonymousreply 15October 28, 2022 1:53 PM

So why Kim dump that guy she married for a month or so? Not enough money?

by Anonymousreply 16October 28, 2022 2:14 PM

It makes a lot of sense why they are mostly into black men. But if a psychologist or anthropologist publicly explained why, they would get immediately condemned for racism and sexism. Let's just say that the family structure of the Kardashians (matriarchal) is so different from the typical European or Asian family structure. Matriarchal units affect the behaviors of the men who marry into the unit. African cultures were mostly matriarchal societies as well, so black men have brains that are wired to be ideal partners in the Kardashian Klan. I believe in Nature AND Nurture, and people really can't shake off their ancestor's practices and customs so easily. It's still somewhere in our bones. There's a reason why so many black men aren't fathers to their children, and institutional racism isn't the only cause.

by Anonymousreply 17October 28, 2022 2:25 PM

[quote]What’s the truth behind the Kardashians’ obsession with [bold]black men[/bold]

[quote]Or are they just trailer trash with money who like [bold]trashy guys[/bold]?

So the assumption here is black men = trashy guys ?

by Anonymousreply 18October 28, 2022 2:27 PM

[quote] Here is what I don't get. Having children ... and several of them... with a man that is severely mentally ill. You know he's not going to be daddy material. Then there is also the possibility of unwanted genetic issues being passed to the children. Why on earth would anyone willingly choose to have this mentally ill man sire your children?

I don’t think the severity of Kanye’s mental illness was known at the time they got together. I’ve said this before on DL but Kanye was the biggest reason why the Kardashians became A list and they have made such an incredible amount of money because of the status he gave them.

by Anonymousreply 19October 28, 2022 2:43 PM

I always found it odd that except for Kourtney, they all do it, including the brother. I mean these people were raised in Calabasas. They don’t really seem connected to black culture, where there would be a natural attraction. They made themselves look the part physically, but when they speak they seem like the typical vapid Paris Hilton Valley Girl. It’s only ballers and rappers that they date too.

I think it’s time to give Kim the side eye. Kanye appears to have a long history of anti-semitism that people he dealt with kept quiet about. There is no way Kim didn’t know about it. Same with Sandra Bullock who got a pass because she’s America’s Sweetheart and got cheated on.

by Anonymousreply 20November 3, 2022 7:04 PM

Q. "What’s the truth behind the Kardashians’ obsession with black men?"

A. They enjoy the finer things in life.

by Anonymousreply 21November 3, 2022 7:10 PM

I dont care they like black men,but I very much care that they pick the ugliest ones going who are huge assholes. I get they like that Ghetto Dick,but even the Ghetto turns out fine young black men with class intelligence and integrity.

by Anonymousreply 22November 3, 2022 7:15 PM

Yeah, they are attracted to low class, ugly, uneducated Black men but at the same time no educated Black man would date them.

by Anonymousreply 23November 3, 2022 7:21 PM

R22 sing it sister.

OP I’d be careful with the stream of consciousness posts; you observe a string of black paramours…then use the word trashy a few times. Black ≠ trashy.

Do the Kardashian/Jenners have a preference for Blacks? Seems that way. Have a few been the undesirable sort, by most standards? Affirmative. But don’t gloss over Gamble, Kris’ side peen, and the lesbian is bearding with Devon Booker, who seems pretty top shelf. Both hot, independently impressive Black men.

by Anonymousreply 24November 3, 2022 8:55 PM

As others have pointed out they like a certain type of black guys. It's always rappers and athletes, I doubt they would have any interest in a professional black guy that didn't fit into some cliche idea about masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 25November 3, 2022 8:58 PM

Everything is strategic - marketing 101.

by Anonymousreply 26November 3, 2022 9:09 PM

Same as yours. Big dick.

by Anonymousreply 27November 3, 2022 9:12 PM

Well R7. That's it in a nutshell.

by Anonymousreply 28November 3, 2022 9:20 PM

Using men who are weak, prominent in the news. Those Men they've had they've almost ruined. They pick used up weakened men. Put'em on leashes and trot them out. It sounds harsh and I'm not racist. If one of those whores came for one of my Sons I'd be very concerned. Does the world need a better example of usery? Masters at using and manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 29November 3, 2022 9:41 PM

It’s *wealthy* black men.

A lot of black men will put a white or non-black woman on a pedestal.

Kim was the only one of her sisters to marry a wealthy black man. Kylie and Khloe became baby mamas to wealthy black men who cheat and impregnate other women.

Kim admits that Kanye opened doors for her.

Kim now is looking more white, dating white, and trying to change her image.

I’m looking forward to seeing the long-term effects of all the plastic surgery and dieting drugs.

by Anonymousreply 30November 3, 2022 10:24 PM

Kim isn't white. Look at some of her photos, she could pass for black.

by Anonymousreply 31November 3, 2022 10:27 PM

Many of the Black Americans I've been close with have been incredibly sweet, kind, loving people. Many are damaged by historic, systematic discrimination, for sure, but underneath the tough shell that protects many Blacks, kind hearts exist. One of my closest friends is half Black/White. Very successful but the hurt runs deep. It was difficult for him when President Obama was elected to see so much blatant racism bubble to the surface. He was so proud and happy, then disappointed to see how much hate toward his race still existed.

I'm not sure what attracted each of the Kardashians to their individual Black partners, but I sense that, at least in the beginning, the men treated them well. But many relationships go wrong for people, celebrities included.

by Anonymousreply 32November 3, 2022 10:27 PM

R7 It goes further than that.

What black people find cool and trendy is going to be followed and consumed.

By the Kardashians dating black famous men, they integrate into the trendy culture of today.

The fashion and music aspects of black pop culture is consumed on a universal level.

by Anonymousreply 33November 3, 2022 10:33 PM

The real question should be what is your obsession with black people and why do you care who other ADULTS are having sex with?

by Anonymousreply 34November 3, 2022 10:36 PM

This is a gossip site moron R34

by Anonymousreply 35November 3, 2022 10:43 PM

Rappers and bi-racial babies were big back when Kris hired him for her neverending cavalcade of perversion. Not so much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 36November 3, 2022 10:52 PM

Only because of surgical enhancements, R31. Both her parents are Caucasian.

by Anonymousreply 37November 3, 2022 10:52 PM

R35 this being a gossip site has nothing to do with your ignorance. Also, that isn’t even gossip. Why do you care about race so much, as if they can’t just be attracted to black men. Not everyone thinks with your racist mentality. Maybe it’s time to grow up.

R36 Kanye is the only rapper Kim dated. She usually dates athletes.

by Anonymousreply 38November 3, 2022 10:55 PM

Hoardashian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 3, 2022 11:20 PM

R18 Trashy people can be any color, religion, nationality, etc. Some of these guys just happen to be black. You're forgetting the trash heap that Kourtney married. Christ, he's one of the trashiest, and look at that hooker daughter of his. Kanye is a Trumper, and he's rich. He's still trashy. Quit trying to turn this into a 'black people are trash' thing.

by Anonymousreply 40November 3, 2022 11:22 PM

These rappers and athletes they fuck have a lot of money and low intelligence. It's a winning $ituation for these whores who can easily manipulate them into doing whatever they want.

by Anonymousreply 41November 3, 2022 11:37 PM

It has nothing to do with being black, but what happened about Kylie's baby daddy still continuing a concert when there was an ambulance clearly struggling to get through the crowd to attend dying and critically injured concert goers?

There was video taken from the back of the stage which showed the slowly moving van with flashing lights. And someone told him to stop the concert but he insisted it go on, even encouraging surging.

Can Kris Jenner make something like that just disappear?

by Anonymousreply 42November 3, 2022 11:40 PM

[quote] Kim isn't white. Look at some of her photos, she could pass for black.

Never once have I looked at Kim Kardashian and thought she could pass for black.

by Anonymousreply 43November 4, 2022 12:03 AM

[quote]Here is what I don't get. Having children ... and several of them... with a man that is severely mentally ill. You know he's not going to be daddy material. Then there is also the possibility of unwanted genetic issues being passed to the children. Why on earth would anyone willingly choose to have this mentally ill man sire your children?

You're looking at this from the perspective of an intelligent, educated person. Most likely white and upper-middle class. That kind of thinking does not apply to these people.

by Anonymousreply 44November 4, 2022 12:10 AM

R43 she isn’t black. Doesn’t mean she’s just white. She’s bald white.

by Anonymousreply 45November 4, 2022 12:12 AM

They're trashy celebrities so they mingle with other trashy celebrities like NBA players and rappers.

by Anonymousreply 46November 4, 2022 12:16 AM

And here we have the root cause of why these women get trashed so much, articulated so well in OP's thread title. They could do the same stuff, act the same way, but have a parade of white guys going through their houses, like the oldest one, and they wouldn't get nearly as much trash talk or attention.

by Anonymousreply 47November 4, 2022 12:18 AM

NBA Players are trashy? Most aren’t.

by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2022 12:19 AM

R47 exactly. Why the fuck does it matter what the race of their partners are? That shit is old.

by Anonymousreply 49November 4, 2022 12:19 AM

They love anti-Semitic black men because they say publicly what they are thinking privately.

by Anonymousreply 50November 4, 2022 12:20 AM

[quote]And here we have the root cause of why these women get trashed so much,

Oh for fuck sake, no man of any race has made it out of there alive without a huge cash hit or a sex change operation.

Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 51November 4, 2022 12:22 AM

Maybe they find Black men attractive, they grew up in LA which is a very diverse city. Also, they're Armenian which is close to Iranian genetically than European, Armenia in the Middle East. While Middle Easterners and North Africans are called "white" on the Census (which was mainly a political decision to inflate white voting power and turn immigrants racist towards Blacks), they are not seen or treated as white in any social context unless they are very fair-skinned and pass. And if they're Muslim, they will never be perceived as white. Even Southern Italians, Sicilians and some Portuguese and Spaniards get mistaken for Hispanic or Middle Eastern.

by Anonymousreply 52November 4, 2022 12:24 AM

They all have big fat pussies except for Kourtney.

by Anonymousreply 53November 4, 2022 12:24 AM

[quote] Kim isn't white. Look at some of her photos, she could pass for black.

No. She could pass for Gulf Arab from Saudia Arabia, Qatar or Dubai or Palestinian or Egyptian. But not a black woman.

by Anonymousreply 54November 4, 2022 12:26 AM

[quote]What’s the truth behind the Kardashians’ obsession with [bold]black men?[/bold]

[quote]Or are they just trailer trash with money who like [bold]trashy guys?[/bold]

Do you hear yourself, OP?

by Anonymousreply 55November 4, 2022 12:30 AM

r52 Arabs, Middle Easterners and North Africans fucking hate black people.

by Anonymousreply 56November 4, 2022 12:30 AM

Funny thing is that Kris Jenner is of Irish/Anglo heritage but could pass for Armenian or Middle Eastern herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 4, 2022 12:32 AM

I don’t think they would have gotten the attention they have had they been black women or dated white men. Like someone else said, I think the black community was a big audience for them. I know at their peak my black, male friends loved Kim. None of the white men thought twice about her. I think genuinely has a preference and the rest sort of went with the brand.

by Anonymousreply 58November 4, 2022 12:33 AM

R56 Yep. It was Arabs who started the slave trade of West-Central Africans first. Ethiopians and Somalis are treated like garbage in the Middle East. Nubians are second-class citizens in Egypt and Sudan. Morocco and Libya also have issues with blacks despite many Amazigh have African ancestry and many Amazigh tribes are completely black.

by Anonymousreply 59November 4, 2022 12:34 AM

I think it's such a shame that Kim, like Cher before her, had facial surgery to obliterate her "ethnic" sic, features.

That white guy with Kourtney has a pretty trashy look going on. And he always appears to to be pulling his chin up and sucking in his cheeks for the cameras. He seems like a famewhore who found his perfect match in the K family.

And all the public making out between him and Kourtney make them an exceedingly vulgar and trashy couple. They all but have sex in front of cameras and are always pictured sticking their tongues down each other's throats.

by Anonymousreply 60November 4, 2022 12:35 AM

[quote] I know at their peak my black, male friends loved Kim. None of the white men thought twice about her.

Yes. The Kardashians' attraction power was higher with black men than with white men. They could pull a higher caliber (financially) of black man than they could trying to date white men.

by Anonymousreply 61November 4, 2022 1:01 AM

White men couldn't give a shit about any of the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2022 1:03 AM

Rich white men like sluts too but they do tend to go for white, Hispanic or light-skinned black women usually more of the skinny side with big boobs and slim curves. Not Kardashian type of bodies.

by Anonymousreply 63November 4, 2022 1:04 AM

Rich black men who are CEOs, doctors, lawyers or actors tend to date and marry black women but also white, Asian and Hispanic women. A lot of rappers and athletes come from a poorer background and have issues with self-loathing which black people from affluent or stable middle-class homes generally lack.

by Anonymousreply 64November 4, 2022 1:06 AM

Robert F. Smith, black billionaire (6 billion), married to Caucasian Playboy model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 4, 2022 1:09 AM

R65 He married a woman who would be unobtainable to most rappers and athletes. Her type would likely seek a man with stability. Being a Playmate is still more prestigious and less embarrassing as a billionaire's trophy wife than being in a sex tape and using a video hoe aesthetic. Most Black billionaires like him are not seeking out Kardashian types for wives.

by Anonymousreply 66November 4, 2022 1:13 AM

[quote] He married a woman who would be unobtainable to most rappers and athletes.... Being a Playmate is still more prestigious and less embarrassing as a billionaire's trophy wife than being in a sex tape and using a video hoe aesthetic.

She seems obtainable to someone who had money.

I'm not comparing her to Kim Kardashian.

The reason I posted at R65 was to illustrate that rich black men seem to end up with white or non-black women.

by Anonymousreply 67November 4, 2022 1:19 AM

R67 Probably because they have the options to. The beauty standard puts white women on top, Hispanic women and biracial women next, Indian and Arab women third, Asian and Indigenous women fourth and non-mixed Black women fifth. Many people internalize these standards. But still most educated and rich Black men marry Black women, the ones who don't stick out more to people because of the interracial taboo aspects. But I think Jewish men and Asian women are the biggest group to marry out yet nobody talks about that.

by Anonymousreply 68November 4, 2022 1:26 AM

Blonde white women are the worldwide gold standard. It just is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 69November 4, 2022 1:29 AM

I've always felt that there are few to no decent, rich (since that's all they go for) white men who would have anything to do with them. And as a previous poster said, the types of black guys they run with are rich, but trashy, not overly intelligent, and see those whores as status symbols. Face it, all the Kartrashians are nothing but high price call girls, including that skank Kriss.

Plus they probably all like that BBC.

by Anonymousreply 70November 4, 2022 1:32 AM

R69 I don't care because I'm gay. But most men marry women of their background because men consider not just looks but also cultural aspects. Most men cannot relate to white women even if they find them attractive. Black and White American culture is similar enough that interracial marriages are less conflicting. But men from around the globe would never marry a white woman because they want women who conform to their societal gender norms. If anything nonwhite women marry white men more often.

by Anonymousreply 71November 4, 2022 1:32 AM

r71 I guess you've never known any Arab men or Asian men. They are obsessed with white women.

by Anonymousreply 72November 4, 2022 1:35 AM

Yeah I've wondered what's with this black obsession too OP since I have no life. Kanye has a small dick seeing he's jealous of Pete's bigger one. Not all black men are hung.

by Anonymousreply 73November 4, 2022 1:35 AM

R72 They would never marry one though. They want women who are submissive and conform to their cultural norms and their families would straight-up disown them as they would need their parents permission to marry. Their mothers take care of them for much longer, so their wives would need to be of the same culture to make that transition more comfortable. White women are generally individualistic. And most Asian men I know definitely prefer Asian women and consider white women to be too slutty.

by Anonymousreply 74November 4, 2022 1:39 AM

As far as the Ks are concerned black men are ornamental, stupid and, occasionally, will fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2022 1:40 AM

Ratings

by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2022 1:41 AM

Self-loathing black men do conform to the Mandingo stereotypes and put on a show for white people. The Klan goes for those types of minstrel wannabes. They really get the trash of the Black community. Educated, successful and disciplined black men tend to marry educated black women (granted a lot of those that pass the paper-bag test). Halle Berry, Sanaa Lathan and Megan Goode types are what most Black men lust after. They like light-skinned with long hair generally but even darker girls with features like Chilli and Kelly Rowland get a lot of love. Only self-loathers worship the feet of white women. But good-looking straight men usually fuck all of types of women if they are able to. I do notice attractive white women usually go for light-skinned or mixed upper-class Black men like Obama, Jesse Williams or Tiger Woods types. I see ugly dark-skinned guys from the hood with fat ugly white women.

by Anonymousreply 77November 4, 2022 1:46 AM

R73 speaks truth . I once fell madly in lust with a smoking hot thuggish type named Moe. He oozed sex so I was in a frenzy of desire when he grabbed my face,planted one hell of a kiss on me,then turned me around and lifted my robe up while dropping his drawers. Usually guys love getting their dick sucked 1st but I figured he just wants to get in. As Im standing there leaning against the wall with my ass in the air I feel him starting to get in. He stopped so I started grind back on him and I realize that I was already all the way down. It was all of 3 inches. I was crushed ! But I digress !

by Anonymousreply 78November 4, 2022 1:49 AM

[quote]I've always felt that there are few to no decent, rich (since that's all they go for) white men

You probably don't think you're racist, but that is the most racist fucking statement.

[quote]The beauty standard puts white women on top

Black Americans see the same commercials, ads, TV shows and movies as everyone else. We are bombarded from the minute we're out of the womb to what is a traditional standard of attractiveness: a skinny blonde white woman and a tall dark handsome white guy. This is why you hear so many younger millennials and genZers screaming about representation and diversity. It all goes hand in hand.

by Anonymousreply 79November 4, 2022 1:50 AM

Aren’t the Kardashians black?

by Anonymousreply 80November 4, 2022 1:55 AM

Regardless of size, are black men better fucks? I've never dated one.

by Anonymousreply 81November 4, 2022 1:56 AM

[quote]Educated, successful and disciplined black men tend to marry educated black women (granted a lot of those that pass the paper-bag test).

No, they don't. The more educated Black men are, the more likely they are to marry interracially. The same is true for Black women, although at a lower rate.

All in all, regardless of education and socioeconomic level, most Black people marry other Black people.

by Anonymousreply 82November 4, 2022 2:03 AM

Most of the professional, white collar black men I've known have been married to white women, or exclusively date white women.

r74 they end up marrying women of their own culture, but believe me they love white women. All the whores in the Middle East are Eastern European women.

by Anonymousreply 83November 4, 2022 2:06 AM

R82 Probably because they have more exposure to other people of other backgrounds and if they make a higher income they'll likely be around more white people, Asians and Indians.

R83 The Middle East yes. Fair skin and blonde hair is fetishized heavily there and there's a lot of anti-black and anti-Indian racism. But most East Asian men prefer East Asian women and Asian countries don't even want white people around unless they are teaching. They'll have Eurasian models though which are considered way more attractive than pure white people. And that's because pale skin and large eyes are considered more attractive but being traditional European features like big noses, deep set eyes, a thicker jaw and a lot of body hair is considered ugly.

by Anonymousreply 84November 4, 2022 2:17 AM

Why is it considered OK and normal to have a racial preference for whites but not for blacks?

Maybe they just consider them more attractive. Not everyone is a racist maggot like OP.

by Anonymousreply 85November 4, 2022 2:30 AM

[quote] They are some of the ugliest black men one can find.

Reggie Bush is gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 4, 2022 2:34 AM

r84 you've never been around Japanese, Singaporean or Hong Kong businessmen.

by Anonymousreply 87November 4, 2022 2:34 AM

When I'm in hotels in Germany the porn is mostly blonde German women getting pounded by hung Turks.

by Anonymousreply 88November 4, 2022 2:35 AM

[quote]Maybe they find Black men attractive, they grew up in LA which is a very diverse city.

Not where they grew up. It was White, White, White and Persian. Except for a few rich murderous blacks like OJ.

by Anonymousreply 89November 4, 2022 2:41 AM

R87 Why do you keep denying the fact that while men will fuck around with different races but will never consider women outside of their race and culture as serious romantic or marriage partners or even humans worthy of respect? And I know Asian men and most date and marry Asian women though they have slept with white and black women

by Anonymousreply 90November 4, 2022 2:41 AM

It's okay that some people find Black people attractive, DL. I know it triggers the Klan Grannies who can't comprehend this.

by Anonymousreply 91November 4, 2022 2:42 AM

Brentwood was very white back then. There's a bit more diversity now, but it's still majority white.

by Anonymousreply 92November 4, 2022 2:42 AM

[quote] Why do you keep denying the fact that while men will fuck around with different races but will never consider women outside of their race and culture as serious romantic or marriage partners or even humans worthy of respect?

What decade are you living in? Do you know how many white men are married to non-white women, esp. Asian women? It's very common, esp. in coastal areas. I only said that white men don't like the Kardashians, which is true. I never said white men don't marry outside their race, that's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 93November 4, 2022 2:44 AM

R93 I've never seen a good-looking rich white man with an Asian woman. They almost always marry white women or go for light-skinned black or Hispanic women. Most white male and Asian female pairings I see are old ugly war veterans or weird, ugly antisocial nerds married to average looking Asian women.

by Anonymousreply 94November 4, 2022 2:48 AM

[quote]Why is it considered OK and normal to have a racial preference for whites but not for blacks?

Because White people tend to fetishize us and it's fucking creepy.

by Anonymousreply 95November 4, 2022 2:50 AM

r94 you need to get out more. Lots of cute white men with cute Asian women in California.

by Anonymousreply 96November 4, 2022 2:51 AM

R96 Maybe in the West Coast. But in the East, most good-looking Asian women are with good-looking Asian men. The only Asian women I see with white men are average at best and go for creepy otaku type white guys.

by Anonymousreply 97November 4, 2022 2:52 AM

Why any man of any race would want to hang out with that gypsy trash family is beyond me. They drove Bruce to cut his dick off.

by Anonymousreply 98November 4, 2022 2:53 AM

I see quite a few East Coast white men with Asian women, but yes it's more common on the West Coast.

by Anonymousreply 99November 4, 2022 2:54 AM

Great place to spend Thanksgiving with the Kardashians no shortage of white meat as they eagerly gobble up all the dark meat

by Anonymousreply 100November 4, 2022 2:58 AM

R94 I've posted almost the exact same thing on DL before. I have never seen an attractive white man with an Asian woman, ever.

by Anonymousreply 101November 4, 2022 3:08 AM

Kim married Kanye to elevate her status. The irony of where he is now. She went against type with Kris Humphries and should’ve stayed with him. Her kids probably would’ve been cuter too.

There aren’t a lot of big name rappers anymore. I’m sure they tried to get Drake for one of the other sisters.

by Anonymousreply 102November 4, 2022 3:11 AM

As stated above, there are all kinds of couples in California, including attractive white men and Asian women.

by Anonymousreply 103November 4, 2022 3:12 AM

[quote] Regardless of size, are black men better fucks? I've never dated one.

Yes. They fuck as well as they dance.

by Anonymousreply 104November 4, 2022 3:14 AM

Kanye is batshit crazy but he is very well educated, what are you on about? I've dated more black men than whites and none of them had big dicks. I find them very attractive, same for arab and jewish men.

by Anonymousreply 105November 4, 2022 3:16 AM

r97 Are you kidding? Most of them, indeed, get with White men. Right behind that, Black men. It's actually a common complaint with Asian men, here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 4, 2022 3:21 AM

R98 Bruse didn't cut his dick off. He is still intact and he is not trans he is AGP.

by Anonymousreply 107November 4, 2022 3:21 AM

[quote]I've posted almost the exact same thing on DL before. I have never seen an attractive white man with an Asian woman, ever.

I have, but usually very young. Like teens or early 20s. I’ve actually never seen a really attractive WM/BW couple. Usually both older, the man older or evenly matched in the looks department. Nothing like the couples on IG, that’s for sure. I’m on the east coast. Maybe it’s different in other areas.

by Anonymousreply 108November 4, 2022 3:22 AM

Black men allegedly don’t give oral.

by Anonymousreply 109November 4, 2022 3:29 AM

[quote] I have never seen an attractive white man with an Asian woman, ever.

Tons of attractive white men with Asian women in California, esp. Northern California.

I think I can count on one hand the number of White Male/Black Female couples I've known.

by Anonymousreply 110November 4, 2022 3:30 AM

R110 I don't doubt the white man black woman thing. I've only ever seen that on TV.

by Anonymousreply 111November 4, 2022 3:33 AM

r110 Because, statistically, Black women are the least likely to date interracially and stay "loyal" to Black men.

by Anonymousreply 112November 4, 2022 3:38 AM

It's funny how tv doesn't at all reflect real demographics. Every commercial has an interracial couple now.

by Anonymousreply 113November 4, 2022 3:40 AM

I never see white man /black women couples. I have seen a lot of white guys /asian women though, but I do live in a military city.

by Anonymousreply 114November 4, 2022 4:05 AM

I thought wm/bw were big in military cities.

by Anonymousreply 115November 4, 2022 4:19 AM

The Kardashians and Jenner's are gay. The relationships are lavender. Kanye is gay. Paris Hilton gay. The riches are gay too. Hadid's gay. Baldwin's gay. The families are kind if connected.

by Anonymousreply 116November 4, 2022 4:29 AM

Let's just say a Black man like Obama would never date a trash ho like Kim.

by Anonymousreply 117November 4, 2022 4:34 AM

It’s twue, it’s twue!

by Anonymousreply 118November 4, 2022 4:44 AM

R117 Obama married a negress.

by Anonymousreply 119November 4, 2022 5:56 AM

What about white men dating Asian means he closeted?

by Anonymousreply 120November 4, 2022 6:01 AM

Asian girls are the last stop on the pussy train before homotown.

by Anonymousreply 121November 4, 2022 6:15 AM

[quote]Regardless of size, are black men better fucks? I've never dated one.

Nope. I was bored to tears.

Literal tears.

Actually cried real tears.

And then considered suicide.

by Anonymousreply 122November 4, 2022 6:28 AM

OP implied all the K clan black male partners are trashy, but that white Travis Barker is trashy as fuck, proposing to Kourtney on camera for a fucking reality TV show and giving a huge PR push so it ended up in the headlines, plus all the public French kissing and groping between the two of them is just gross. They practically copulate in front of the press or for social media any chance they get. He's getting headlines right now because his dog died. Would anyone care if he wasn't part of the K clan? He is the thirstiest male famewhore I've ever seen. Will he stick around if the attention dips?

The black partners are probably too embarrassed to be seen on that show and I don't blame them. All the K family females have sold their souls and plasticised their bodies and faces for fame and fortune. What kind of decent person would want to be with any of those women? Even before she made it big, PMK had a face that screamed 70s nosejob .

Something else that was really trashy was a music video where a naked Kylie walks out between Kim's legs. Just disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 123November 4, 2022 9:21 AM

Lesbian celebs hook up with blacks for the same reason that gay male celebs do ,probably. I don't know the reason. Why are blacks put in westerns? Why are blacks put in all the commercials? Why did people vote for a negro president? Mental illness?

by Anonymousreply 124November 4, 2022 11:20 AM

It's about manipulation and spellwork. How does an entire fucking family end up with black men as partners?

by Anonymousreply 125November 4, 2022 5:45 PM

[quote]Why is it considered OK and normal to have a racial preference for whites but not for blacks? Maybe they just consider them more attractive. Not everyone is a racist maggot like OP.

Inter-racial marriage is not all that common, or the "norm". When 4 out of 6 siblings all do it, people are going to question why.

by Anonymousreply 126November 4, 2022 11:14 PM

Is Scott dissick black?

by Anonymousreply 127November 5, 2022 12:26 AM

I am more curious why they all seem to be attracted to enormous jerks. I thought opposites attract.

by Anonymousreply 128November 5, 2022 12:47 AM

Blarmenian

by Anonymousreply 129November 5, 2022 3:50 AM

I think Travis Barker is the trashiest of the lot. Kanye is mentally ill, but Barker is just pure trash.

Does anyone even recognize Khloe these days? She has had so much scraping, cutting, and reworking this past year that she is unrecognizable.

by Anonymousreply 130November 5, 2022 5:03 AM

[Quote] There aren’t a lot of big name rappers anymore. I’m sure they tried to get Drake for one of the other sisters.

I'm sure he's fucked a few of them (Kris included).

by Anonymousreply 131November 5, 2022 5:31 AM

[quote]Is Scott dissick black?

Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 132November 5, 2022 7:32 AM

R130 I agree regarding Travis Barker. We can argue all day about tattoos - I hate them and think they’re trashy but to each his own. However, when someone starts tattooing his head and face, there’s something seriously disturbed about that person.

by Anonymousreply 133November 6, 2022 12:49 AM

Travis actually seems like a good guy. However, more than the tattoos, the way he has allowed his youngest daughter to look is troubling.

by Anonymousreply 134November 6, 2022 12:52 AM

Sorry, 134, but good guys don't stage an elaborate marriage proposal in cahoots with PMK to be filmed and telecast on a trashy TV show, no doubt covered in reports on ET or whatever. That is OFF. His willingness to whore out his rship with Kourtney on TV, in the press and on social media is incredibly suspicious.

I very much doubt he'd "feel" the same about her if she was a server waiting on him regularly at his favourite restaurant. This is a rship made in PR heaven for both of them: together they are more than the sum of their parts.

You don't even need to watch the show (I don't) or read the articles (I don't do that either) to know way too much information about the pair. They're going through IVF or thinking about it right now? Great, I know from friends how stressful IVF can be. Adding international media attention and playing out the discussion/treatments on the show and for headlines is not a good move, especially if they go ahead and suffer multiple miscarriages as Kourtney's moods swing wildly from that and the fertility drugs

Plus he always looks like he's affecting a deliberate pose for the cameras: raising his chin and sucking in his cheeks. Makes him look like a tattooed Zoolander.

Something which applies to all the K clan: how smart is it to broadcast every single detail of their children's lives on television and in the press? Kendall and Kylie had to be withdrawn from attending their school and home-schooled due to the bullying that the start of the show attracted.

Now that Kylie, Kim and probably Kris are billionaires, how much money do these people need? Add in the fact that Kanye is not only acting out but his kids may have inherited his condition, all the living life for public consumption looks to be the makings of a tragedy for the West children alone. If they develop signs of having bipolar, how will they be encouraged to seek help when they have grown up so publicly and will likely be merching for themselves by the time anything shows?

And the other kids aren't assured an easy ride either. What if they turn out like Prince Harry, blaming all his problems and deficiencies on being raised in the public eye to the extent they cannot recognise the privileges? And God help them if they are overweight, reticent in nature, not up for a plastic surgery overhaul at 15 or otherwise not deemed money-makers. No problems can be circumvented with therapy because a decent therapist would urge privacy, for the children at least.

Who among us would REALLY wish to be brought up as the grandchildren of PMK?

by Anonymousreply 135November 6, 2022 1:36 AM

I’m pretty sure Kourtney was ok with the ostentatious commercialized marriage proposal she received.

by Anonymousreply 136November 6, 2022 2:43 AM

[quote]I’m pretty sure Kourtney was ok with the ostentatious commercialized marriage proposal she received.

Kourtney didn’t receive a proposal. Pimp Mama Kris’s lawyers drafted an employment contract and handed it to Travis.

by Anonymousreply 137November 6, 2022 5:34 PM

I’ll be suprised if Kourtney and Travis make it to their first anniversary.

by Anonymousreply 138November 6, 2022 5:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!