Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Urine freak janitor pees in employee's watter bottle, gives her an STD

The new Waukesha Court TV show, live from Texas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 7, 2023 8:36 AM

We don’t do YouTube links. Learn how to fucking read and post an article like a big boy.

by Anonymousreply 1October 26, 2022 11:42 PM

Watter.

by Anonymousreply 2October 26, 2022 11:44 PM

WHAT is your problem, R1, you stupid gash? Have another drink, dear--of piss.

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2022 11:45 PM

Was the watter brackish?

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2022 11:47 PM

Another reason never to use those disgusting plastic bottles that are killing the planet!

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2022 11:50 PM

She's claiming her gave her a "life-long" STD that cannot be cured. So herpes, but how is this possible?

by Anonymousreply 6October 27, 2022 12:25 AM

It's WAT-TER, Helen.

by Anonymousreply 7October 27, 2022 12:30 AM

Wondered that myself, R6.

by Anonymousreply 8October 27, 2022 12:31 AM

How rude.

by Anonymousreply 9October 27, 2022 12:31 AM

R3 well r1 has a point…it’s a nine minute video.

by Anonymousreply 10October 27, 2022 12:44 AM

Is there a DL law against that, R10?

by Anonymousreply 11October 27, 2022 1:10 AM

Maybe it was hepatitis. Either way it’s disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 12October 27, 2022 4:12 AM

Multiple companies in Texas are facing a lawsuit for employing a janitor accused of urinating into employee water bottles and thereby infecting more than a dozen victims with sexually transmitted diseases.

The lawsuit, stemming from the October arrest of janitor 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒐 𝑪𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒐 𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒛,, was filed on behalf of 13 women who say the janitor urinated in their water bottles on the job in an East Houston office building which resulted in positive tests for the herpes simplex 1 virus, KRIV-TV reported.

In a press release, Houston law firm Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Agosto, Aziz & Stogner alleges that the companies employing the 50-year-old janitor "permitted and disregarded the janitor’s disturbing conduct."

The lawsuit says that several women noticed their water bottles "smelling and tasting foul" in August 2022, which prompted a woman to set up a hidden camera that captured Diaz approaching her desk, setting his supplies down, and "rub his penis on the interior and mouth of a water bottle."

The woman says she sent the video to the building’s management company, and she was told something would be done about it. However, according to the law firm's press release, no action was taken and Diaz was captured later on video doing the same thing.

Six days later, on Oct. 3, tenants in the building were notified of the incidents.

Diaz has admitted to the crimes and was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. The janitor’s bodily fluids containing the incurable STD were considered a weapon in the charges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2023 6:32 PM

Who the fuck leaves their water bottle sitting out overnight?

Lock that thing up or take it home!

Damn, people!

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2023 6:43 PM

The janitor needs to be sent to the electric chair, but first he should be forced to eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2023 9:41 PM

What a fucking p.o.s.! People like this have got to go!

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2023 9:45 PM

Lolz

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2023 9:47 PM

“How do you like daddy’s dick now?” 💦

by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2023 9:48 PM

Turns out it's at least 4 women and he gave them Herpes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 3, 2023 12:17 PM

This is exactly why I don't do pot lucks, especially at work. People are fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2023 12:51 PM

This is kink shaming and it's wrong!

by Anonymousreply 21February 3, 2023 1:38 PM

Psychopathic behavior in Texas? You don't say.

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2023 1:54 PM

Don’t even get me started on those pot lucks at work, r20.

Every fat assed straight man in our department started howling about wanting their fucking “food days” again the minute we were forced to return to the office. Disgusting pigs.

by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2023 6:45 PM

[quote] Psychopathic behavior in Texas? You don't say.

Psychopathic behavior imported illegally from Mexico? You don't say.

Diaz is being held on an immigration hold.

Police were wearing body cameras at the time of the arrest and questioning.

He also admitted to police that he had done something similar at a previous job where he worked for eight months. Diaz told police he did it out of “malicious intent” and that it was a “sickness.”

Diaz also told police he could not remember how many times he had done this before and that he was not aware of any diseases he had.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2023 7:40 PM

Ugh those poor people. I hope he isn't fucking anyone and infecting them too.

by Anonymousreply 25February 4, 2023 12:04 AM

Amateur.

[quote]A Louisiana school teacher who admitted to lacing cupcakes with her ex-husband’s sperm and feeding them to school children now faces nearly 40 years in prison, according to a report.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 4, 2023 12:33 AM

People are so fucking disgusting, r26.

Those poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 27February 6, 2023 6:35 PM

Who would leave water out overnight and drink it the next day? Does she also leave her coffee out and drink it the next day?

by Anonymousreply 28February 6, 2023 6:44 PM

How is this thread constantly near the top of active threads if it only has 28 replies so far?!

by Anonymousreply 29February 6, 2023 6:47 PM

R28 A lot of people do it. I see it at my office every day. They leave bottles on their desk when they go home and continue drinking the next day. I never have, but I did keep a drinking glass at my desk which I would usually only clean twice a week, so I could have become a victim to this.

by Anonymousreply 30February 6, 2023 10:59 PM

Do you think the announcer Jesse Weber is hawt? I’d sorta do him.

by Anonymousreply 31February 6, 2023 11:45 PM

[quote]A lot of people do it. I see it at my office every day. They leave bottles on their desk when they go home and continue drinking the next day.

Then they deserve whatever gets put in their drink.

by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2023 12:15 AM

This guy is seriously mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 33February 7, 2023 2:16 AM

R26 The semen was cooked in the cupcakes and would have killed any infection. It might be disgusting but probably a third of the people in North America will be swallowing some cum this week to no ill effect.

by Anonymousreply 34February 7, 2023 2:25 AM

We need much more severe punishment. People are no longer deterred from being sentenced to jail because they think they will get reduced sentences or off completely. Cut this guys dick off. Better yet put him in jail and let him die a slow painful death be only giving him urine to drink and shit to eat. Zero sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 35February 7, 2023 2:49 AM

It's absurd to think of small children consuming semen. Sick fuckers who fed it to them. Why, FFS?

by Anonymousreply 36February 7, 2023 8:26 AM

Everyone in my office leaves their coffee cups and water bottles on their desks—including the judges.

by Anonymousreply 37February 7, 2023 8:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!