Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Predictions for the last few months of 2022 and the beginning of 2023! (Part 3)

Soothsayers, sayeth what you wisheth.

Previous thread in link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261March 9, 2023 10:30 PM

I see the next few years as being completely chaotic. Things we can’t fathom are coming. There will be violence but life isn’t going to be 100% hell. There will still be joyous moments.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2022 2:55 PM

R1- Not for the poor and disfranchised.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2022 9:00 PM

Nothing good is ever gonna happen again!

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2022 9:27 PM

Amid all this gloom and doom, I’m hoping for a major event that has us dancing in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2022 9:36 PM

R4- Trump's death? 🤞

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2022 9:37 PM

It has been predicted by many (Revealing Light, Oracle, etc) that a future calm is coming, and I’ve had a hard time figuring out how that could happen. But Alex Jones will live the rest of his life in debt, Steve Bannon is going to jail, Dominion is going hard after Fox, Ye is buying Parler, which will send it to its grave. It’s just not going to pay to be so publicly awful, which will make others retreat as well. I have hope.

by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2022 11:05 PM

I think people are starting to learn that it’s not good to be an asshole but it’s not going to save the world. Even without mass shootings and war we still have climate change to worry about. No amount of love and caring can stop that and the people with all the power and money are still selfish assholes. I think the weather is going to become a lot more disruptive to our way of life. It’s already become so much worse in the last 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2022 11:44 PM

R7, I listened to a podcast about the polar ice cap yesterday and had to stop. It’s terrifying, scientists got together and were able to scan inside the glaciers and were startled at how quickly they’re moving and melting. This is irreversible warming and every coastline city will be underwater.

Between flooding, fires and rent increases, I reallly thing most o the USA is going to be living in tents soon.

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2022 9:31 PM

[quote]Steve Bannon is going to jail

For four months. If.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2022 9:35 PM

I posted something similar on the previous thread: I'm torn because I 'get' manifesting what you want, but these pollyanna predictions seem unrealistic.

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2022 12:35 AM

R10- I am far beyond the ability to manifest. Blocking out reality is my only way to survive mentally now.

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2022 1:07 AM

I've listened to many psychics and astrologers who are predicting, much like Oracle, a new renaissance for inventors in the US who have an altruistic bent, like Nikolai Tesla did. All this dark stuff, including Putin's invasion of Ukraine and the rise of right wing politicians, is to expose all the corruption and silliness. We do have the power to take it back. See, for example, the voters in Kansas who came out in droves to vote for abortion rights. I remain cautiously optimistic.

Thanks to all you DL psychics for sharing your predictions. This is one thread I constantly pay attention to because of all of you!

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2022 2:58 PM

Ukraine will take the west bank of Kherson, giving the Biden administration a huge win right before midterms (though Ukraine will suffer huge losses that'll affect things later on). Dems will retain control of the senate.

A solid B-lister (or higher) is going to take his/her own life soon, or overdose.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2022 3:08 PM

[quote]I've listened to many psychics and astrologers

Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2022 3:47 PM

A friend who has been very precise about past events has been getting a series of strong visions regarding Trump, they are both hopeful and frustrating. She is feeling that almost all his family will be for their criminal acts, especially Eric, he faces the worst justice. This will implode much of the hold Trump has on many Republican senators, but won’t matter at all to his MAGA faithful in the House. She sees horrific chaos brought on by those bad actors with the country in serious trouble because of it. Trump will continue to influence and inflame his cult followers with no restrictions, and no concerns. She never sees a way out from Trump until he dies, he is America’s cancer. In a bright spot, she feels the next President will be a Democrat woman.

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2022 6:05 PM

^ *pay, not be

by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2022 6:06 PM

Oops, r9 here, wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 17October 24, 2022 11:11 PM

Great Britain, I have been concerned about you. As one of our closest Allies, please get up! We love you!

So I read some cards for your next six months. The question was “what is in store for the economy of Great Britain over the next six months?” The tl;dr is more seesaw push and pull but no big shocks.. I think this is good and here’s why (all things considered).

I decided to do a full 10 card spread. As I was shuffling the cards, the first 5 flipped right on out as I was shuffling. The current situation. Card 6 didn’t take much longer. But I had to pull the rest. Why? Because it’s still in flux. I got the feeling that the only thing that IS NOT changing is the past. It’s gone. The future is still yours to claim.

The only cards I did NOT get in this spread were pentacles. Money cards. I asked about the Great Britain economy but I got no money cards. Interesting. The economy may not be so much about money as it is about stability? Or the economy cannot settle over the next six months until other things are settled?

Current situation: Card one (page of cups) and card 2 (queen of wands). An offer from or to a strong willed female. Seems to me that another woman may be offered a position? Could this be an offer from the EU? Whoever she is, she’s on top of you with an offer of some sort.

Card three - five of cups reversed. What you sit on. Getting past sorrow. Trying to move on and not look at what was lost. Card four is the Magician - waning influences. The Magician is the ability to manipulate and manifest. The ability to manipulate your circumstances is moving out and it’s into a new phase.

Above you in position five is the two of swords. Indecision, hesitation. Unsure what direction to take. No longer able to find a way out of current difficulties (this jives with the Magician moving out) Card six is the knight of swords - rushing in to something. A bad decision is better than no decision? Rushing ahead just to feel like you’re doing something. Take care not to go rushing off into something worse.

Position seven is five of wands reversed. How you feel about the situation- you’re tired of the strife and infighting. Position eight is four of wands reversed - other influences. Your house is turned upside down and some want to keep it this way. The chaos is the point.

Card nine is your own hopes and fears - the nine of cups. The wish card. What IS your wish, UK? You fear your own wish? Brexit? The fear that Brexit may not be such a good idea? Only you can answer that.

The outcome card is the chariot reversed. Not moving forward. Stasis. Pulling in opposite directions and never getting anywhere. Not strife necessarily, but a seesaw thing where the horses don’t pull in tandem, they each move separately causing a rough ride.

The good news is no tower or devil or three of swords as the outcome. Just more like an inability to work as a team so people are working at cross purposes and nothing can really move anywhere.

I wish I had better news but it’s not as bad as I feared.

by Anonymousreply 18October 25, 2022 10:44 AM

Any predictions for the stock market?

by Anonymousreply 19October 25, 2022 11:18 AM

Will Lindsey Graham face justice?

by Anonymousreply 20October 25, 2022 4:26 PM

A major, A-list, world renowned, under 50, male entertainer will die suddenly. The world will be in mourning, yet again.

by Anonymousreply 21October 25, 2022 4:32 PM

I hope it’s Justin Bieber

by Anonymousreply 22October 25, 2022 4:34 PM

I can not think anyone I would care about.

by Anonymousreply 23October 25, 2022 4:36 PM

The Repugs will take control of both the Senate and the House of Representatives. They will put a stop to all investigations against Trump and his cohorts.

by Anonymousreply 24October 25, 2022 4:38 PM

The November election will be chaos. I'm not at all looking forward to it.

by Anonymousreply 25October 25, 2022 5:55 PM

Anything new?

by Anonymousreply 26October 27, 2022 7:04 PM

As a young gayling when I would throw my hands in the air in frustration and shriek ' Can it get any worse?" My eldergay mentor George would reply sagely. "Oh it can always get worse". I hear his voice a lot these days.

by Anonymousreply 27October 27, 2022 7:24 PM

US and UK will continue to shit the bed.

by Anonymousreply 28October 27, 2022 8:46 PM

Kanye or Britney institutionalized

Madonna or similar caliber celeb dead

Markles head for divorce

Some old senator (pick your poison) resigns babbling nonsense

by Anonymousreply 29October 27, 2022 8:54 PM

A total lunar eclipse will occur on November 8th, Election Day. It's never happened before on any US Election Day.

by Anonymousreply 30October 27, 2022 9:06 PM

FYI. Google "the meaning of a lunar eclipse." And fasten your seatbelts. This election will not be resolved before the end of the year. Which in and of itself could be a good thing. We just have to have the fortitude to live through it. And get to it.

by Anonymousreply 31October 30, 2022 4:20 AM

Any particular race you're referring to R31? Of all of them?

by Anonymousreply 32October 31, 2022 3:08 AM

When will the rise of the machines happen?

by Anonymousreply 33October 31, 2022 4:25 PM

I give it five years r33

by Anonymousreply 34October 31, 2022 7:30 PM

I hope it's worth the wait R34.

by Anonymousreply 35October 31, 2022 8:47 PM

So as it gets closer, for those of you who actually do readings, what are you seeing for the upcoming elections?

by Anonymousreply 36November 3, 2022 3:18 PM

[quote]The Repugs will take control of both the Senate and the House of Representatives. They will put a stop to all investigations against Trump and his cohorts.

They won't control the Justice Dept.

by Anonymousreply 37November 3, 2022 3:28 PM

Beto will win, Abbott refuses to concede or leave office, chaos in Austin as MAGAs descend on the city. No clear outcome until 2023, but Beto takes office.

by Anonymousreply 38November 3, 2022 4:05 PM

R36, the Democrats hold the house and expand the senate. It is done.

Be ready for hysterical shrieking, gnashing of teeth, denials, recriminations and the whole nine yards from the GQP. They fully intend to bully their way into office despite losing the votes.

Be prepared, you all. Especially if you live in majority minority cities. The ammosexuals won’t set foot in NYC or LA, but they will be out in force in other cities. Especially state capitols. If you work in a state Capitol or DC, stay alert and avoid these fools.

I’d also say avoid areas where people congregate as the MAGAts are going to start a terror campaign in the hopes that people will “regret” kicking their hate to the curb.

Also, Deathsantis is going down so don’t give that fat fuck a second thought. Has something to do with money/money laundering. Next year sometime is when he gets popped.

Stay cool, stay calm. Vote. Help out if you can with GOTV. We got this.

by Anonymousreply 39November 3, 2022 5:38 PM

r39 I am in total agreement

by Anonymousreply 40November 3, 2022 7:24 PM

If Herschel Walker -- THE least qualified human running for office -- wins, then we're doomed.

by Anonymousreply 41November 3, 2022 7:46 PM

But he is a 100% deputized sheriff!

by Anonymousreply 42November 4, 2022 7:55 PM

I’ll never be able to digest how so many women had unprotected sex with that drooling idiot.

He’s not even a hot drooling idiot!

by Anonymousreply 43November 5, 2022 1:27 AM

The signs seems to be getting much much darker, it is feeling like the Republicans have harnessed something very wrong and powerful, and they will win it all because of it. Trump is smiling, fate is broken, everything you understand is going to be upended. Be strong with your loved ones, next eight months the worst you have ever experienced. December 18th a notable signal, be prepared, keep bottles water in the house.

by Anonymousreply 44November 5, 2022 2:18 AM

Oracle? Will it be as bad as R44 is predicting?

by Anonymousreply 45November 5, 2022 2:55 AM

We are almost at the end of the darkness where we will emerge into the light. Times are changing.

by Anonymousreply 46November 5, 2022 2:56 AM

R46- Thank you for the hopeful answer. I really needed to see that. I admit that I am very worried and have been for a very long time now. ( Like most of us have. ) 🙂

by Anonymousreply 47November 5, 2022 3:03 AM

As long as Trump and the darkness of the MAGA cult clouds us, there won’t be any light. November 8th will open the door wider for their craven parade.

by Anonymousreply 48November 5, 2022 3:06 AM

What Trump and his people have summoned to aid them has grown bored and is now starting to devour them and savoring every bite.

by Anonymousreply 49November 5, 2022 5:25 PM

Trump or no Trump we’re still fucked. Even if all those garbage people were gone we’d still have global warning and general violence to deal with

by Anonymousreply 50November 5, 2022 6:57 PM

Ask of the lesser, lest the one you call up can command one greater than you.

by Anonymousreply 51November 6, 2022 3:02 AM

I'll be celebrating the Dem's win from work !! Prayers to Beto O'Rourke !

Of course, as any sensible man, I have my Abott voodoo doll ready to go. It should provide hours of endless fun and entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 52November 6, 2022 5:22 AM

I know my ass will get prime timed on Tuesday, but know this: I'll be celebrating with all of you in spirit.

Hashtag: #BetoAmorMio

by Anonymousreply 53November 6, 2022 5:25 AM

Everything will be fine.

Both sides will continue to screech the same tired, histrionic hyperbole.

I will continue to grow younger and more devastatingly handsome.

by Anonymousreply 54November 6, 2022 5:25 AM

Whoever said the pop star would die was kind of right. Aaron Carter was never that famous though.

by Anonymousreply 55November 6, 2022 5:46 AM

Put my vote in for Beto on Friday night after waiting in line 2 1/2 hours. Very happy to see such a turnout.

by Anonymousreply 56November 6, 2022 2:36 PM

I'm going to be fisted by a big black guy with a 10" cock!

by Anonymousreply 57November 6, 2022 2:45 PM

Kari L is just as scary as Ron D, I really hope she does not gain any traction

by Anonymousreply 58November 8, 2022 1:25 PM

{quote]A major, A-list, world renowned, under 50, male entertainer will die suddenly. The world will be in mourning, yet again.

OH SHIT! Aaron was always my A-list celeb.

by Anonymousreply 59November 8, 2022 1:34 PM

[quote]Will Lindsey Graham face justice?

R20 uncertain. But she may be on track to reach gentleman caller #1,000.

by Anonymousreply 60November 8, 2022 2:36 PM

Okay, so I’ve come to the conclusion that all you so-called psychics and seers and whatever the fuck else you call yourselves that are on this thread are full of SHIT.

My god the sheer ineptitude from you all is breathtaking.

Go fuck yourselves.

Never prognosticate again, else you end up looking like even bigger loons than you already do.

by Anonymousreply 61November 9, 2022 5:36 PM

R61=Trump.

by Anonymousreply 62November 9, 2022 5:38 PM

And yes, I’ll even quote the great Jedi:

“Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?”

Still, you all suck.

by Anonymousreply 63November 9, 2022 5:42 PM

Then go elsewhere, r63. Nobody’s forcing you to come to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 64November 9, 2022 6:36 PM

And only a childish incel quotes "Star Wars" in 2022.

Don't bother replying or insulting me as I've already blocked you. Now be a good little cunt and fuck off dear.

by Anonymousreply 65November 9, 2022 6:59 PM

Revealing Light Tarot is a good one to follow on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 66November 9, 2022 8:03 PM

So I haven't been on DL for...almost 2 years now? But as soon as it was announced that Oregon's next governor, Tina Kotek, was officially elected, I wanted to come back and poke my head in. Way back when (I have no idea where the post is) but I saw Oregon's next governor being a shorter man with short hair and glasses. Then when Kotek announced, I realized that no - I just assumed it was a man and that Kotek would be the next governor. And, as of this morning, that has come to fruition.

I have found that I need to separate my wants with my predictions. I'm going to work on that. Until then, I'll see what I can do about seeing the next few months and report back.

by Anonymousreply 67November 9, 2022 8:04 PM

R63, I am not American and don’t really follow US politics beyond headlines. However, I remember quite clearly oracle posting that the GOP would not have an overwhelming win in midterm elections. I remember the first time he posted this was over a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 68November 9, 2022 8:12 PM

[quote] [R63], I am not American and don’t really follow US politics beyond headlines. However, [bold]I remember quite clearly oracle posting that the GOP would not have an overwhelming win in midterm elections. I remember the first time he posted this was over a year ago.[/bold]

[quote] Okay, so I’ve come to the conclusion that all you so-called psychics and seers and whatever the fuck else you call yourselves that are on this thread are full of SHIT. My god the sheer ineptitude from you all is breathtaking. Go fuck yourselves. Never prognosticate again, else you end up looking like even bigger loons than you already do.

YOU, R61, come off as the ignorant, inept loon. Cease your vile epithets and threats.

FF and Blocked, R61.

by Anonymousreply 69November 9, 2022 8:25 PM

[quote]I'm going to be fisted by a big black guy with a 10" cock!

Lindsay...gurl your hole needs more than a fist at this point.

by Anonymousreply 70November 9, 2022 8:31 PM

[quote]I have found that I need to separate my wants with my predictions. I'm going to work on that.

Same here. I barely posted anything for this election because I started to get worried I was letting my own wishes get in the way. The only one I got right was Beto. To be fair, though, anyone could have seen that one coming.

by Anonymousreply 71November 9, 2022 8:33 PM

The not believers can go get fucked by a cactus. We are winning the Senate no matter what, with a gain most probably as I said. We gained Governors as I said The house is still left to see. I hope we take it.

Poor Beto, as I said, I wasn't confident this time around. I did have endless fun casting my Abbott voodoo doll into the fires of hell.

by Anonymousreply 72November 9, 2022 8:40 PM

Feel bad for Beto. Am getting that things are VERY CORRUPT in Texas. The water is not clean there. Anyone else picking up on this?

by Anonymousreply 73November 9, 2022 8:41 PM

Water is an issue in more places than people realize. Years ago my friend predicted that clean water will basically be liquid gold and water rights worth more than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 74November 9, 2022 9:19 PM

I wondered what happened to you Walter. glad to see you back.

by Anonymousreply 75November 9, 2022 10:26 PM

R73, The Republican above Abbott (an elderly man himself by the way) literally said in an interview that the elderly should be willing to die of Covid to help Texas's economy, that's not corrupt, that is EVIL.

by Anonymousreply 76November 10, 2022 1:00 AM

Of course, it seems like it's up to California and Nevada to save the House * save your tears for another day* Until the House is declared, you keep hoping. I hate wimps that give up so easily. At least wait till it's official before you get on your knees like a little bitch.

Listen up boys and girls, the West is the future. I know the Dems hate to admit the Southwest is where their bread is buttered, but it is... I have made endless readings about the future and the so called communications belt. If a miracle happens and the Dems hold the House, the next speaker of the House should be another illustrious Californian. I don't want to hear another East coaster brag about their accomplishments. We are not here for it.

Don't cry for Beto, he needs to move to West Hollywood where he could run as TOP among a sea of beautiful bottoms. He could replace Dianne Feinstein when she's up for reelection in 2024(?).

by Anonymousreply 77November 10, 2022 5:39 AM

More right-wing violence, of course.

Trump will start getting indicted for some of his many investigations added to the no red wave election.

They are losing their minds.

by Anonymousreply 78November 10, 2022 5:48 AM

R61 They was predicted we wouldn't have a red wave, and they were right.

by Anonymousreply 79November 10, 2022 5:54 AM

Not only the water in Florida, Texas, and Ohio is filthy, it's also ridden with brain-damaging organisms.

by Anonymousreply 80November 10, 2022 6:07 AM

Will the planet be fighting back in any new and interesting ways in the near future?

by Anonymousreply 81November 10, 2022 3:54 PM

Anyone have any thoughts on Bobo and Lake monster?

by Anonymousreply 82November 10, 2022 5:04 PM

R79, this poster wasn't exactly predicting we wouldn't have a red wave:

[quote] The signs seems to be getting much much darker, it is feeling like the Republicans have harnessed something very wrong and powerful, and they will win it all because of it. Trump is smiling, fate is broken, everything you understand is going to be upended. Be strong with your loved ones, next eight months the worst you have ever experienced. December 18th a notable signal, be prepared, keep bottles water in the house.

by Anonymousreply 83November 10, 2022 5:45 PM

R83 ok, that one didn't.

by Anonymousreply 84November 10, 2022 7:36 PM

^I admit I was picking an extreme example.

by Anonymousreply 85November 10, 2022 8:02 PM

[quote] Feel bad for Beto. Am getting that things are VERY CORRUPT in Texas. The water is not clean there. Anyone else picking up on this?

When saying this, meant the water comment as a metaphor for corruption. (Although water issues are not unlikely with climate change.)

Here’s something from another thread on the elections in Texas....

[quote] Some voters in Texas are claiming they voted early, in-person, and when they went to check the status of their ballots they got a page that says that no voter exists and that the ballot can't be found

[quote] Further, when people heard this was going on re: [R557], they also went to check their ballots and got the same message. Sounds like there's some sort of election fraud going on where they're removing voters from election rolls from certain counties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 12, 2022 2:19 PM

R2 is a writer for the New York Times.

by Anonymousreply 87November 12, 2022 2:23 PM

Dems will win control of the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 88November 13, 2022 2:14 AM

In the early part of the year, an astrologer (Andre) said Biden's signs looked good in November and he saw him smiling wide but didn't know why. Well, Biden is smiling now. . The Dems performed better than expected and a Blue Wall made the Red Wave just a puddle.

The pundits, polls, Fox News and the trolls that Musk let loose on Twitter kept shouting about a Red Wave. I take great pleasure in seeing their long faces the next day and they're finally seeing the light and Blaming Trump. They have asked him not to announce his running next week but he's going to do it anyway. It will be worth watching Trump take down the whole party with him.

by Anonymousreply 89November 13, 2022 2:41 AM

I told you.

We took governorships, we took the Senate too. C'mon House of Representatives. Give us the trifecta !

Yeah yeah, I know the House will be more difficult to retain. I don't want to hear it! I'll keep hope alive.

by Anonymousreply 90November 13, 2022 2:49 AM

So, who else is getting a presidential vibe about Josh Shapiro?

by Anonymousreply 91November 13, 2022 3:20 AM

First Jewish president, r91! I’m here for it.

by Anonymousreply 92November 13, 2022 3:35 AM

I'm getting more of a Presidential vibe from Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. She's accomplished more and flipped the entire State government Blue. Her election was a true Blow-out unlike DeSantis who likely threw away Blue Votes. Plus she withstood a kidnapping attempt.

by Anonymousreply 93November 13, 2022 3:40 AM

Yes. Whitmer seems like one to watch.

by Anonymousreply 94November 13, 2022 6:18 AM

Jack Nicholson is about to die, as his old movies get re-released almost every day now.

by Anonymousreply 95November 14, 2022 2:24 PM

Can any of our seers revisit what they think is happening with the Supreme Court? Didn't some of you say that Amy or Kavanaugh or somebody would step down? I'm ever hopeful. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 96November 14, 2022 2:45 PM

It still feels like the Republicans are going to pull some crazy shit soon, there’s a cloudiness to the next Congress, and there is that constant “vicious victory” energy regarding Trump, but just him, NOT his minions, there’s darkness for them. Anyone feeling that?

by Anonymousreply 97November 14, 2022 2:57 PM

Nancy P will pass the reins and step back to care for her husband. I wish a full recovery for him, at his age it will take time to bounce back

by Anonymousreply 98November 14, 2022 3:07 PM

Beware of Kyrsten Sinema, she can upend everything with a party switch…

by Anonymousreply 99November 14, 2022 3:09 PM

......which is why we need Raphael Warnock to win. However I suspect the appetite for borderline batshit crazy "political rockstars" is coming to a fast end.

by Anonymousreply 100November 15, 2022 4:05 AM

[bump]

by Anonymousreply 101November 20, 2022 10:52 PM

Elon Musk. Will he bring about the End Times?

by Anonymousreply 102November 21, 2022 11:02 PM

I predict Elon's behavior will make it easier to eliminate Section 230.

by Anonymousreply 103November 22, 2022 3:25 AM

[quote] Kari L is just as scary as Ron D, I really hope she does not gain any traction

I hope so too. I truly hope DeSantis never becomes president.

As much as I like Josh Shapiro and Gretchen Whitmer, I don't think either one could be elected president if they one of them got the Dem nomination. Anti-Semitic attitudes would keep many from voting for Shapiro. Many Republicans outside Michigan will hate Whitmer due to Trump's "that woman from Michigan" crap. Trump should have been dragged more for that.

by Anonymousreply 104November 22, 2022 4:34 AM

With House in Republican hands, they will challenge marriage equality and take it to the Supreme Court. SCOTUS will return marriage to the states and 25 states will ban gay marriage. They of course file bills to eliminate social security and Medicare and also attempt to defund ACA as well as DOJ and Education department.

We will shut down the government at least 3 times and exceed the debt limit.

by Anonymousreply 105November 22, 2022 8:10 AM

EITHER party’s appetite for paying for legal counsel has ended, especially for a loser. I expect to see Kari not be able to contest because her party will not engage in a fight- people have already expressed this with their votes.

I predict younger, no nonsense candidates next election, less smoke and mirrors, and the whole polarization of both parties into frightful fringes ending- because the the middle of the cake of voters was left unbaked- and totally unattended to. ‘ Find a way for government to create a compromise with a federal“homestead” tax break for housing that people intend to live in rather than rent, and double the tax on investment and Air BnB property to pay for it. Even better, fold an old student loan into an existing housing loan and make one payment that allows the holder to write off the interest and any service charges of the loan annually.

Enough with “trans rights”, Swap out the word, “spirit or soul” rather than keep any one group or color as a sublime class group.

by Anonymousreply 106November 22, 2022 8:12 AM

R105, except for the debt limit comment, none of the stuff you mentioned can happen with Senate support.

by Anonymousreply 107November 22, 2022 11:24 AM

^ without Senator support.

by Anonymousreply 108November 22, 2022 11:34 AM

[quote] More right-wing violence, of course.

I fear this as well mostly because of the MAGA losers like Kari Lake and Tudor Dixon saying crazy shit as well and they have crazy followers. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dixon is arrested by the end of the year or early next year for something.

by Anonymousreply 109November 22, 2022 1:48 PM

Some kind of scandal rocks an NFL's start career. I'm betting Russell Wilson and Patrick Mahomes aren't so squeaky clean and dirt comes about one of them in early 2023.

by Anonymousreply 110November 22, 2022 9:26 PM

^^I meant to type "NFL star" not "NFL start".

by Anonymousreply 111November 22, 2022 9:29 PM

Lauren Sanchez gets an injury from a plastic surgery procedure.

by Anonymousreply 112November 25, 2022 12:08 AM

R112 I find her face injurious already

by Anonymousreply 113November 25, 2022 1:28 AM

Another very, very Trump associate and/or family member passes away.

by Anonymousreply 114November 25, 2022 2:13 AM

She's not switching parties R99. No one wants to be the minority party. And I'm not buying that she's going to pull a Kari Lake.

by Anonymousreply 115November 25, 2022 2:19 AM

I heard Sinema went with the Dems because she is in a lesbian relationship and the GOP and its base can't accept anything gay.

by Anonymousreply 116November 26, 2022 6:59 AM

R116 Sinema is openly bi, not a lesbian—at least as far as she’s identified publicly.

Someone earlier was predicting some kind of instability in December…any more thoughts? We’ve had some f’ed up mass shootings and murders lately (like the college kids stabbings in Idaho), but maybe that’s just the norm these days.

I’d love for someone to do a reading on guns in the US and whether we’ll have more gun control. The number of lives lost to guns annually (homicides and suicides by gun) is insane here—over 45,000 in 2020 according to Pew Research Center.

by Anonymousreply 117November 26, 2022 7:38 AM

That dark cover over things is still lingering, it always includes Trump, perhaps this latest outrage regarding his meeting with a white supremacist and Kanye West is a piece of the puzzle? Trump will be blocked from his dream of a return to The White House, unleashes his horde to riot, and we all have to deal with the violence?

by Anonymousreply 118November 26, 2022 3:26 PM

His horde is not what it was.

by Anonymousreply 119November 26, 2022 4:05 PM

His power is not what it was either.

by Anonymousreply 120November 26, 2022 4:08 PM

Now you have to make DeSantis not powerful as well, same with Cruz, Musk, Dorsey.

by Anonymousreply 121November 26, 2022 4:10 PM

I predict that I'll have had just about enough!

by Anonymousreply 122November 26, 2022 4:13 PM

The ground game for the Dems was strong because of Independent Media and more people getting involved locally because of a crisis in Democracy. I am more optimistic since the Midterms. There will be a struggle between Billionaires/Corporations/Dark Money vs The People. There will be a outcry for government to aggressively enforce Anti-Trust laws. One corporation or a billionaires should not have so much control over our economy or social media, for example Elon Musk and TicketMaster scandal. We need to break them up. It won't happen right away, probably after 2024.

by Anonymousreply 123November 27, 2022 5:57 AM

Someone on Twitter was @ Muskrat to buy Ticketmaster next. Lol

by Anonymousreply 124November 30, 2022 6:11 PM

Tina Turner will die before the end of 2022

by Anonymousreply 125December 10, 2022 11:57 AM

r125 I had a similar thought about Shirley Bassey just yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 126December 10, 2022 12:01 PM

Steven Taylor will die before the end of year.

by Anonymousreply 127December 10, 2022 1:05 PM

Steven Tyler, r127.

by Anonymousreply 128December 10, 2022 5:30 PM

R125 Her son just died, so she's probably fragile right now.

When I read these latest comments of 'who will die before year's end' I saw Rob Halford singing. Maybe it's himor a heavy-metal musician, around the 27th. Definitely an accident.

by Anonymousreply 129December 10, 2022 6:49 PM

[quote]Someone earlier was predicting some kind of instability in December…any more thoughts? We’ve had some f’ed up mass shootings and murders lately (like the college kids stabbings in Idaho), but maybe that’s just the norm these days.

Looking back at past years, some of more well known mass shootings took place in December like the Sandy Hook shootings and the San Bernardino shootings. Aside from the college student murders in Idaho, that case at the UNM campus in New Mexico shows a good example of instability on college campuses and how dumb rivalries between state colleges are in some parts of the US.

In regards to mass shootings, it's norm in this country and most people are at the point where they aren't shocked. Mass shootings or violent murders tied to far right wing groups like Proud Boys, Three Percenters, QAnon, etc wouldn't be surprising either given incidents like the Paul Pelosi attack. Since that attack, I have had the awful feeling that other politicians and/or their spouses/family members will be attacked by loons. Another crazy thing I remember was the case in Wisconsin this past summer where a guy killed a judge in Wisconsin and later committed suicide. The guy had a hit list with several politicians on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130December 10, 2022 6:54 PM

Anyone getting anything regarding the New Madrid Fault line?

by Anonymousreply 131December 10, 2022 7:30 PM

Thank god Michelle Obama is no longer First Lady in these super violent times. Right wingers had an unhealthy hate for her

by Anonymousreply 132December 10, 2022 9:00 PM

^ Exactly, they called Michelle a "gorilla in heels" but Melania- a true whore who posed nude- "a real lady". SMFH.

by Anonymousreply 133December 10, 2022 9:04 PM

[quote]Steven Taylor

Did you really mean Christian musician and director Steve Taylor, or Aerosmith's lead singer, Steve Tyler? I like both, but for some reason, it bothers me more to think of Taylor dying while he's still irritating MAGAs with his anti-Trump/GOP stance.

by Anonymousreply 134December 10, 2022 9:15 PM

There will be more and more protesters outside the venues where Trump will be holding his rallies and all will be carrying the same sign that reads, "Kill Yourself".

by Anonymousreply 135December 10, 2022 9:25 PM

trump will die at the end of 2025.

hmmm...biden dies early spring 2024 but wins. kamalah will be president.

new mardid fault is fine...geo time vs human time for one thing.

do away with gay marriage? scotus...maybe thomas resigns next year.

major economy recovery in 2025.

froy did get married in mexico and they are looking at a country house. no move to the us it seems. and no kids at this point.

megan and harry will not divorce until the kids are like 18.

by Anonymousreply 136December 10, 2022 10:14 PM

r99 is precient

by Anonymousreply 137December 10, 2022 10:22 PM

*prescient

by Anonymousreply 138December 10, 2022 10:22 PM

R135, Trump's not left Mar-a-Lago for nearly a month. I think he shot his load, so-to-speak, by announcing so early. Not only did it stop the endless will-he, wont-he announce articles by the absurdly obsessed major newspapers and online sites, but it was greeted by total apathy by a public happy to no longer hear about the elections after the midterms.

by Anonymousreply 139December 10, 2022 10:31 PM

I think Tina Turner will die in early 2023. I wouldn't be surprised if very elderly actors like Bob Newhart, Michael Learned, or Marion Ross die before the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 140December 10, 2022 11:41 PM

[quote] Thank god Michelle Obama is no longer First Lady in these super violent times. Right wingers had an unhealthy hate for her.

Some of them still do. I remember right wingers were bitching up and down about her back in 2020 when she made comments about being dealing with depression because of the covid lockdowns.

by Anonymousreply 141December 11, 2022 12:15 AM

A big, juicy secret about Miss Lindzebelle is revealed. It will dominate the news for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 142December 11, 2022 1:25 AM

Any news about old Mitch McConnell, or his Chinese asset wife Elaine?

by Anonymousreply 143December 11, 2022 2:37 AM

Krysten Sinema is going to fly to Russia and they will find some marijuana in her luggage and she will be put behind bars for a long time. Because the US doesn't have any other Russians in jail, she will spend the rest of her life there and no one will miss her, even her family.

by Anonymousreply 144December 11, 2022 2:53 AM

R143 I wonder if Elaine ever cheats on the turtle.

by Anonymousreply 145December 11, 2022 3:38 AM

I predict it will be revealed Krysten Sinema has an on and off again affair with Tulsi Gabbard.

by Anonymousreply 146December 11, 2022 3:42 AM

R136 needs to dust off that crystal ball. Either that or turn on the freakin' tv.

by Anonymousreply 147December 11, 2022 8:20 AM

[quote] biden dies early spring 2024 but wins. kamalah will be president

How can he win in November 2024 when he dies in early spring? Newsom or other electable Democrats will jump in and compete with Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 148December 11, 2022 8:27 AM

I’m going to unwatch this thread now. It’s over. Take care.

by Anonymousreply 149December 11, 2022 12:53 PM

This isn't a prediction but I think I was picking up on something a few months back.

I was wondering what it would take for Democrats to start moving more towards the center on some issues, mostly cultural. I am of the opinion that a lot of the more fringe elements of the left have done enough cumulative damage to the party that it's cost us a several races. It's cost us swing voters. It's done damage that will take a lot of effort to undo. The problem is when you speak out against what this part of the left are pushing there's an immediate attempt to shut you down by suggesting you're not really a Democrat or you're a troll of some sort. We've all seen it on DL. It's been largely effective.

So, I was wondering what it would take to silence a large portion of this very vocal element of the party (they won't all be silenced, I realize). The answer I got was this: the straight, male, black moderate leaders of the party need to have a much bigger hand in steering policy and messaging. They need to start calling out the elements of the left that even some of us liberals are sick of. It would open the door for others in the party to do the same. If anyone in the party can get away with telling people that saying things like "birthing people" is stupid, it's them. They wouldn't get nearly the same amount of pushback from the party as other groups.

Now South Carolina, a state with a large black population, will be the first Democratic primary state in 2024 and Hakeem Jeffries will be the new minority house speaker. For those who don't remember South Carolina is the state that put Biden in the lead in the 2020 primaries. I don't know if Hakeem Jeffries is moderate or not. I just thought it was interesting that he was nominated as speaker given what I mentioned above.

by Anonymousreply 150December 11, 2022 2:44 PM

TheVulture is correct.

by Anonymousreply 151December 11, 2022 6:10 PM

[quote]I was wondering what it would take for Democrats to start moving more towards the center on some issues, mostly cultural. I am of the opinion that a lot of the more fringe elements of the left have done enough cumulative damage to the party that it's cost us a several races. It's cost us swing voters. It's done damage that will take a lot of effort to undo. The problem is when you speak out against what this part of the left are pushing there's an immediate attempt to shut you down by suggesting you're not really a Democrat or you're a troll of some sort. We've all seen it on DL. It's been largely effective.

I agree with you on this. AOC and Bernie Sanders have done a lot of damage and I wish moderate Democrats would stand up to them more.

by Anonymousreply 152December 11, 2022 6:15 PM

6 of 6

6 of 6

6 of 6 : Why oh why is this thread named differently!!!

---

Told ya' about Elon. This bitch is going to lose Tesla and then he'll become irrelevant. He served his purpose. I would tell him space is his nitch, stay there, but I'm afraid he wont want to hear it.

---

I told you guys Chuck needed to go. He is so weak, he can't see he needs to vacate and the other younger Senators are not challenging him. Sinema is his problem. He could have stopped her many times before but he could not be bothered. She walked all over him because she knows she can. Where is Amy? Get her to be the Senate leader!

Anyways, It's fine. As Spirit said before, the rough years are behind us. each passing year gets less chaotic as we move forward to 2025, our landmark.

---

Yes omg! Marriage was given a layer of protection in those states that will remain Liberal. I don't think I have ever lobbied or called as many sitting members of congress as I have done this couple of months. I feel exhausted, satisfied, and sad but mostly satisfied. It's ok, gay rights and equality will be a reality in future generations. We are the path to progress and that knowledge is our reward. Remember, never ever let the word gay die. If not for you, for the gay men and women that will come after you.

---

2013 is the year of Karma. First though, Putin is right there in the end of his timeline. Back in October I threw a few cards I was given a 6 month period for the conclusion of his timeline, his timeline is the true end of the Soviet era.

---

My timeline for Britain is playing out as predicted. Funny this is a timeline that has not been affected by other events. I feel the timeline of the US is more fluid. I wonder if Europe has more fixed signs than America. Remember 2024 is were I see younger people making a push to change politics because "they will understand that current political system does not work for" their well being. THe old ways have to change. THis is when Britain starts to work towards recovery.

brb

by Anonymousreply 153December 11, 2022 6:44 PM

The word is niche you biche.

by Anonymousreply 154December 11, 2022 7:57 PM

Thanks Oracle.Thanks Vulture. Happy Holidays.

by Anonymousreply 155December 11, 2022 9:30 PM

Kanye will go nuts on Hanukah with more anti-Semitic rants.

by Anonymousreply 156December 12, 2022 12:42 AM

Lol r154!

Oracle, Amy would rule with that stapler in one hand and a comb in the other!

I’m a bit sad to see Pelosi step down BUT I am glad she did and I am very excited to see Hakeem step up.

I predict a few rough patches for him as the caucus tries to rearrange the pecking order and the GQP takes potshots but Mr Jeffries will come out the better for it.

Qevin is going to go down in flames but everyone can see that coming.

by Anonymousreply 157December 12, 2022 6:13 PM

Will Smith is snubbed by the Oscars and Jada goes on another social media tirade.

by Anonymousreply 158December 13, 2022 10:46 PM

It’s obvious why Donald has been holed up at Maralago— he’s got Covid again.

by Anonymousreply 159December 13, 2022 10:52 PM

Oracle always glad to see you posts hope you have a good holiday and prosperous new year.

by Anonymousreply 160December 14, 2022 11:07 AM

Perhaps the news about nuclear fusion this week leads into the clean energy revolution in a few years predicted in earlier threads?

by Anonymousreply 161December 14, 2022 8:54 PM

R161, I wish it would take only a few years but they're sayin this type of energy will take decades to see fruition.

by Anonymousreply 162December 14, 2022 10:00 PM

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson announce they are divorcing in early 2023.

by Anonymousreply 163December 16, 2022 12:21 AM

A famous person will die by the end of December.

by Anonymousreply 164December 16, 2022 12:27 AM

It strikes me that this whole EU Parliament scandal, “Qatargate”, is part of a larger and more nefarious whole.

I can’t see the whole thing, just the outlines but it seems to me that Kashoggi (spelling?) may have stumbled onto something regarding the Saudis, Qataris and payoffs. He was close enough that whatever he found out got him killed.

I always thought it odd that the EU didn’t seem to even notice his murder. The individual countries did but the EU as a whole didn’t react or threaten sanctions or anything. Unless I completely missed it (which is possible).

Anyway, this Qatargate is much more far reaching and part of a larger, more nefarious plot than we currently know.

by Anonymousreply 165December 18, 2022 6:47 PM

Miss Jane Fonda, Madonna and Elon Musk will leave us and fly away to Rainbow Bridge.

There will be a new virus that leads to mask mandates, but Ron DeSatan will insist Floridians will not wear masks and several million people die.

There will be a severe recession but then the economy will pick up in the fall.

Donald Trump will be indicted and photographed in handcuffs.

Datalounge will live to see another year.

by Anonymousreply 166December 18, 2022 7:04 PM

I hope Elon Musk does he’s such a useless shit stirrer

by Anonymousreply 167December 18, 2022 7:19 PM

Any big natural disasters coming soon?

by Anonymousreply 168December 18, 2022 9:48 PM

Baba Wawa will go bye bye by New Years Eve.

by Anonymousreply 169December 19, 2022 10:32 AM

R166, please do not subject the souls of our dearly departed pets to the presence of Elon and Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 170December 19, 2022 6:23 PM

R168 Building collapse, possibly in NYC due to severe weather in like 3 weeks.

And I can't shake the feeling that there will be a commercial airplane crash in the US really, really soon.

R169 When I read your post, I heard "No, January 16th."

by Anonymousreply 171December 24, 2022 2:46 AM

Johnny Olsen will tell Bob Barker to COME ON DOWN!

by Anonymousreply 172December 24, 2022 4:47 AM

[quote]There will be a new virus that leads to mask mandates, but Ron DeSatan will insist Floridians will not wear masks and several million people die.

On the topic of Ron DeSatan, I predict some of kind of sex scandal for him in 2023.

by Anonymousreply 173December 24, 2022 8:19 AM

Agree, R173 , the fat bastard isn't going to go as far as he and the GQP think he will. I keep feeling like a brick wall that will stop him, not a mere hurdle. It's right behind him, looming, waiting for him to get done bloviating and smirking for the cameras, then turn around and smack right into it. He looks around sheepishly with his head down, then shuffles out of sight. He's gone.

Also, Marjorie Traitor Gangrene is being set up. I get a "The bigger they are, the harder they fall" energy with her. She's being allowed to be out there and extreme as she can be with her ridiculous stand-up clown act, then something will knock her on her ignorant ass, hard. I'm not sure what it is; Jan6, trump, or something, but ol' Farty Margy will be taken down. She's in one of those stupid "Wilma Flintstone" evening gowns, crawling around on the ground whimpering, but she's down for good.

Boebert's like a fried egg left in the skillet; she'll just shrivel up and burn till there's nothing left and she's gone.

I don't get hits like this often at all, but these three are strong. It will happen before 2024. I also get the feeling the 2024 elections will be very different than usual, in a very good way, kind of like someone coming out of PTSD.

by Anonymousreply 174December 24, 2022 8:59 AM

[quote] extreme as she can be with her ridiculous stand-up clown act, then something will knock her on her ignorant ass, hard

Hard evidence that MTG was the Jan 6 bomber.

by Anonymousreply 175December 24, 2022 10:09 AM

^^^.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 24, 2022 1:18 PM

[quote] Marjorie Traitor Gangrene

lol love this one.

by Anonymousreply 177December 24, 2022 3:48 PM

AOC and her squad will have some kind of scandal and will be knocked a few pegs and will forced to actually listen to moderate Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 178December 24, 2022 4:12 PM

^^^.

[quote] A spokesperson for Ocasio-Cortez said: “The congresswoman has always taken ethics incredibly seriously, refusing any donations from lobbyists, corporations, or other special interests. We are confident that this matter will be dismissed.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179December 24, 2022 4:28 PM

I forgot about that ethics investigation. I think she'll get off somehow, but will have another scandal.

by Anonymousreply 180December 24, 2022 4:31 PM

Not a prediction for these last two weeks - but, sometime after Nancy Pelosi leaves Congress, they are going to name a Building after her.

She’s had to work with narrow margins, just like Kevin might. She’s had her share of troublemakers. But she’s appeased them, rather than making them Committee heads (Gym, cough cough, Jordan).

She’s successfully fought for legislation that genuinely lifted up the middle class and poor, despite near impossible odds (see, ObamaCare; hold tax credits) rather than “Just Saying No” to everything (unless it benefits Putin or the wealthy).

I suspect she confronted Xi over Taiwan (despite wan protests from the WH) because she was willing to risk her life to shift the world’s attention to China, at the time they were thinking of taking advantage of our focus on Ukraine.

She’s brought incredible diversity into the top ranks of the House’s mist important missions (Hakim; Liz fucking Cheney!) for the good of country.

She will be rewarded.

by Anonymousreply 181December 24, 2022 6:21 PM

Tyler Perry, Jada and Will will buy out all showings of I Wanna Dance With Somebody on New Years Day in the futile hope it won’t be seen as the box office bomb it’s obviously shaping up to be.

by Anonymousreply 182December 24, 2022 8:48 PM

There will be a Trump family tragedy in 2023.

by Anonymousreply 183December 24, 2022 9:15 PM

Objectively a tragedy, yes, R183.

But the real tragedy may be that the beneficiary of the insurance policy will be dancing.

by Anonymousreply 184December 24, 2022 9:25 PM

Final week. Get them predictions in folks.

by Anonymousreply 185December 26, 2022 3:05 PM

Russia's generals overthrow and kill Putin and end the war against Ukraine. Russia goes back to being a democracy.

by Anonymousreply 186December 26, 2022 3:29 PM

The Oscar noms will be announced and the Woman King will be the most nominated except for their female director.

by Anonymousreply 187December 26, 2022 3:32 PM

President Biden will nominate 2 supreme court justices to replace the two conservatives who passed away from Covid.

by Anonymousreply 188December 26, 2022 3:34 PM

Still waiting for a couple of Supreme Court judges to leave the SCOTUS as predicted years ago….

I believe Kavanaugh, Comey-Barrett, and/or Thomas were possibilities in terms of leaving, and the idea was they were tied to “dark money” and some of them pushed through way too quickly. There was supposed to be an investigation that blew this wide open and they resigned.

This was predicted at least 2 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 189December 26, 2022 4:48 PM

[quote] Russia goes back to being a democracy.

Russia never was a real democracy in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 190December 26, 2022 5:03 PM

You people are far more optimistic than I . I predict a serious recession and or depression. I believe Putin will go full throttle in Ukraine . More urban unrest

by Anonymousreply 191December 26, 2022 5:13 PM

2023 might see the beginning of the collapse of Russia as we know it, i. e. the federation's dissolution.

by Anonymousreply 192December 26, 2022 5:15 PM

I would love it if it was revealed that Amy Coney Barrett cheats on her husband.

by Anonymousreply 193December 26, 2022 5:28 PM

Diseases that previously were well controlled by regular vaccinations, such as tetanus, shingles and mumps, will see a devastating resurgence in Republican-leaning areas.

by Anonymousreply 194December 26, 2022 5:32 PM

R194 so what

by Anonymousreply 195December 26, 2022 5:37 PM

I think covid will end up resistant to Paxlovid at some point.

by Anonymousreply 196December 26, 2022 5:41 PM

Due to mutating nastily as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 197December 26, 2022 5:46 PM

Putin will be “replaced” by some military person. This looks like it happens AFTER Ukraine starts the march to repatriate Crimea. Maybe summer 2023?

Another Covid variation/mutation out of China. Millions of people dead in China from Covid and variants. Their vaccines don’t work and people won’t go back to being locked in anymore.

The WHO will offer to help with vaccines and treatments but China will refuse until so many are dead they can no longer hide it. This plus the new variant created by their many people/poor vaccines pisses the entire planet off at them. Again.

Either the sheer number of dead and dying weakens XI or the economic crash that happens does but dude will he on very very thin ice next year.

With millions of cheap laborers dead, and the Chinese real estate market collapsing, things may be hard to come by next year. Or more expensive or both.

The Chinese who can will flee and drive up housing prices in major cities. The anti-Asian nonsense we saw when Covid first started will flare up again so Asian friends, please stay safe and be aware.

Turmoil in world markets next year. Any company manufacturing locally- be it Germany, the UK, North/South America - will be ok. Companies that have most of their manufacturing in China will be hit hard with labor shortages.

This is NOT MARKET ADVICE! This is a predictions thread. Based on the rapid, unchecked spread of Covid in China, and the fact that most products are now wholly or in part manufactured in China means big hurt for the world if their labor market drops dead.

That will affect the manufacture of cars, phones, computers, washing machines, toys, shoes even something like soaps.

Smaller companies that are based in Europe, UK, North America, Australia and India may try to pick up the slack. Now, if Putin had any semblance of sense, he would invite some companies into Russia to start manufacturing chips but he’s too busy trying to teleport back to the Byzantine Empire.

Anyway, this got long and meandering so I apologize. We (Europe, North America, ANZ) won’t start seeing the fallout from China’s woes until probably next summer/fall. Probably August or October. There’s still time to prevent it and maybe Covid just burns itself out in China. Let’s hope so.

As always, things are subject to change based on the free will of the individuals involved.

by Anonymousreply 198December 26, 2022 7:48 PM

☝🏼 major economic downturn coming

by Anonymousreply 199December 27, 2022 2:18 AM

R197 I agree, it's going to keep mutating. A lot of people still don't get viruses mutate over time.

by Anonymousreply 200December 27, 2022 3:07 AM

Bob Barker will be viciously attacked by a pack of dogs...

that didn't want to be spayed or neutered!

by Anonymousreply 201December 27, 2022 7:33 AM

China just keeps sticking to that awful vaccine they mass produced. It's useless, that's why they keep having these massive outbreaks. The West has offered them mass shipments of effective mRNA vaccines, but they keep refusing.

by Anonymousreply 202December 27, 2022 5:03 PM

[quote] The signs seems to be getting much much darker, it is feeling like the Republicans have harnessed something very wrong and powerful, and they will win it all because of it. Trump is smiling, fate is broken, everything you understand is going to be upended. Be strong with your loved ones, next eight months the worst you have ever experienced. December 18th a notable signal, be prepared, keep bottles water in the house.

R48, what are you doing with all that bottled water?

by Anonymousreply 203December 28, 2022 1:54 AM

^Sorry, I meant R44.

by Anonymousreply 204December 28, 2022 1:55 AM

I bet Xi got the Moderna vaccine shots

by Anonymousreply 205December 28, 2022 2:38 AM

Based Upon My Observations

1. Major downturn and closing of brick and mortar retail especially in former bustlings downtown/urban areas due to online retailing and organized theft rings.

2. More mass shootings , violent "pack attacks " by groups of younger people on older people especially white men.

3. Another epidemic spawned by sexual behavior, a disease that was not thought previously to be sexually transmitted

4. Pedos will prey on the boarder situation , human trafficking will grow exponentially

5. Legalization of online / phone app gambling will ruin millions of people financially

6. Social Security 's future comes into question

7. Russia and Ukraine issue resolved to some extent by May 2023

by Anonymousreply 206December 28, 2022 3:23 AM

The recent change of requiring Venmo and person tp person payment platform to report user info directly to the IRS for 2022 income- absolutely wrecks the “gig” economy, leaving MILLIONS people stranded with looming, unpayable tax bills.

It especially affects “entrepreneur” industries that already skirt taxes, like hairdressing, Etsy and auction sales.

Minority, low income and POC are so badly affected, by July or so the government will have to develop a forgiveness program, which creates even more of an uproar than the student forgiveness EVER did.

by Anonymousreply 207December 28, 2022 7:23 AM

The requirement also affects those that qualified for public housing, disability and child benefits that had these gigs on the side as reasons to bump them from public assistance.

It also affects those renting AirBnb for income as they’re unable to hide the revenue.

by Anonymousreply 208December 28, 2022 7:37 AM

Soon there will be only one pope.

by Anonymousreply 209December 28, 2022 11:00 AM

It won’t r208. People have already figured a way around it. And hairdressers, for one, might be tipped in cash but almost nobody pays for anything via cash anymore, they pay by credit card for security purposes.

by Anonymousreply 210December 28, 2022 12:58 PM

I would love it if it was revealed that Amy Coney Barrett cheats on her husband.

With a woman lol

by Anonymousreply 211December 28, 2022 2:33 PM

I always tip in cash for that very reason. Plus, the person can use it immediately to buy a light lunch or some snacks.

by Anonymousreply 212December 28, 2022 6:39 PM

We might *finally* get to the bottom of the UFO/UAP mystery.

If it does turn our that these are extraterrestrial, or some other non-human entity in origin it will be the most consequential revelation in human history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 28, 2022 7:07 PM

When does Mitch McConnell kick off?

by Anonymousreply 214December 28, 2022 7:18 PM

Revealing Light

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215December 28, 2022 7:23 PM

Prediction for Revealing Light in 2023: a dingo will eat her baby.

by Anonymousreply 216December 28, 2022 8:30 PM

I wonder if the Pope she's seeing is Benedict

by Anonymousreply 217December 28, 2022 11:13 PM

Can someone summarize R215 for those of us who just don't have the endurance?

by Anonymousreply 218December 28, 2022 11:16 PM

The McRib will make another return.

by Anonymousreply 219December 28, 2022 11:25 PM

I will avoid the surgeon's knife for another year.

by Anonymousreply 220December 29, 2022 12:56 AM

R210, any tax filing today needs to withstand seven years of scrutiny. The average person doesn’t want to spend lots of money on accounting or does it themselves and is completely unaware of the red flags the IRS sets on certain parameters. I’ve seen many salon owners lose everything because they are reclassified and owe tens of thousands in tax.

2022 is the first year the payment platforms send user info to the IRS and it’s going to be really bad news for a lot of people that don’t bother to report or file taxes at all. THIS is why so many gig people were able to not have to go out and find a full time job- I would be making double what I do if I didn’t pay any tax! They’re not paying ANYTHING back into the system.

If we have a future Republican administration, it is very real that they could privatize or contract out certain aspects of the collection and auditing side of the IRS- allowing private auditing companies to claw back old taxes due for a cut of the action. Also, the recent investment of billions, super computers and the way everything is connected today would allow auditing at an absolutely unprecedented level than ever before.

The wealthy no longer pay taxes and feel justified not doing so, they need to get taxes from somewhere!

by Anonymousreply 221December 29, 2022 7:29 AM

Covid 3rd wave will be cataclysmic

by Anonymousreply 222December 29, 2022 8:17 AM

Because of all those Chinese finally being allowed to come back as tourists, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 223December 29, 2022 10:38 AM

Kanye West gets arrested for a finanical crime in early 2023.

by Anonymousreply 224December 29, 2022 6:56 PM

I pay my aesthetician in cash.

So she doesn’t worry about reporting it.

My pedicures I pay with debit, but I might start paying in cash as well.

by Anonymousreply 225December 29, 2022 8:00 PM

Andy Cohen will say something highly inflammatory on CNN NYE and will be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 226December 29, 2022 8:03 PM

Some people on this thread don’t realize how creative people can be when it comes to their money.

by Anonymousreply 227December 30, 2022 12:34 AM

University of Michigan football/Jim Harbaugh scandal. I'm not buying Jimmy boy's "I'm a good pro-life Catholic" crap.

by Anonymousreply 228December 30, 2022 3:38 AM

R169 is almost exactly right. Bravo

by Anonymousreply 229December 31, 2022 2:00 AM

Actually exactly right. You said BY New Year’s Eve.

by Anonymousreply 230December 31, 2022 2:01 AM

Dan Rather dies in early February 2023.

by Anonymousreply 231December 31, 2022 2:21 AM

R169 Well you got that one on the nose!

by Anonymousreply 232December 31, 2022 2:23 AM

Barbara Walters will die before the new year.

by Anonymousreply 233December 31, 2022 2:33 AM

R222 As a medical professional, yes. Long COVID is killing T-cells/CD4 cells leaving people vulnerable. We're going to end up with millions of people on retroviral medication (like HIV+ folks) for the rest of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 234December 31, 2022 2:53 AM

How can you tell of your covid was long covid?

by Anonymousreply 235December 31, 2022 2:56 AM

R211 A couple of days after Roe vs Wade was overturned, a lesbian friend of mine was visiting and we were watching some MSNBC show where panelists were discussing it and Amy Coney Barrett was mentioned and they showed a video clip of her. My friend said that Barret has always pinged her gaydar and that Barret reminded me her of a lesbian librarian she knew years ago.

I think some high profile conservative figure will be outed in 2023. Related to that, after the incident with Ted Cruz's bisexual daughter, I think other gay or bisexual kids of anti-gay politicians will come out as gay or bi. Of course, there will be drama attached and it won't be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 236December 31, 2022 3:16 AM

[quote] A big, juicy secret about Miss Lindzebelle is revealed. It will dominate the news for awhile.

I really hope his day of reckoning happens within the next year or two.

by Anonymousreply 237December 31, 2022 3:33 AM

In most old fashioned dramas involving traitor kings stealing the throne and placing their children and other sycophants in positions of government, there always seems to be one slimeball which slithers away unscathed. I our story, that slimeball is Miss Lindzebelle.

by Anonymousreply 238December 31, 2022 5:34 AM

I would love it if 2023 was the year Clarence and Ginni Thomas were brought down.

by Anonymousreply 239December 31, 2022 5:59 PM

MTG and Lauren Boebert get into a physical fight in a parking lot near the Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 240January 6, 2023 1:39 AM

Pretty sure Matt Schlapp is that “high profile conservative figure,” R236.

by Anonymousreply 241January 6, 2023 5:02 PM

" A big, juicy secret about Miss Lindzebelle is revealed. It will dominate the news for awhile."

Please, before I die. 🛐

by Anonymousreply 242January 22, 2023 2:39 PM

Elon Musk will leave us and fly away to Rainbow Bridge.

Please don't get my hopes up.

by Anonymousreply 243January 22, 2023 2:41 PM

I predict hermaphrodite Jamie Lee Curtis gets snubbed when the Oscar nominations are announced tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 244January 23, 2023 10:59 PM

After floods and damaging winds cause catastrophic damage in Florida, Ron DeSantis refuses all federal aid and orders state and local agencies to rely solely on charity and “pulling ourselves up by our own bootstraps”’to help affected citizens and rebuild the damage.

Just kidding! He’ll be calling Biden to demand massive and immediate payouts.

by Anonymousreply 245January 23, 2023 11:21 PM

Elise Stefanik is outed as a lesbian and revealed to be a fuck buddy of Kyrsten Sinema.

by Anonymousreply 246January 24, 2023 1:47 AM

Lindsey Graham takes-up residence at Mar-a-Lago.

Oh wait, that’s already 90% complete.

by Anonymousreply 247January 24, 2023 10:02 PM

R240 should probably take a bow, because close enough:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248January 25, 2023 5:49 AM

This was predicted a few threads ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249February 4, 2023 2:23 PM

does anyone have predictions on the weather? Is it going to get too hot in the south that people will migrate north? Will it get too cold in the north that people will have to migrate to the middle of the country? Are we going to be able to get a grip on climate change?

by Anonymousreply 250February 4, 2023 5:07 PM

r249 would you please post the prediction

by Anonymousreply 251February 4, 2023 5:08 PM

George Santos is somehow removed from Congress in early April.

by Anonymousreply 252February 7, 2023 8:34 PM

What did Miss Lndsey know, and when did she know it?

She may reveal it by her birthday in early July.

by Anonymousreply 253February 7, 2023 10:02 PM

Didn’t somebody say there would be a mass casualty event a few threads ago?

Nature would strike back or something similar?

by Anonymousreply 254February 7, 2023 10:52 PM

Heading to spring-- here are my predictions

-Political -MTG's ex-husband spills some kind of dirt on her.

-Pelosi announces her retirement

-The adult child of an anti-gay politician is outed through some kind of nudes leak or ex spills dirt on them

-Entertainment -Some kind of red carpet protest happens at the in Oscars in regards to Andrea Riseborough's nomination. Police end up getting involved.

-Tina Fey and her hobbit husband Jeff get a divorce and nasty custody happens in regards to the younger daughter Penelope.

-Zoey Deutch breaks up with her current boyfriend and starts dating Pete Davidson.

-One of Judd Apatow's nepo babies gets busted with drugs.

by Anonymousreply 255February 24, 2023 9:08 PM

Last week, Russia turned away airplanes from St. Petersburg due Fighter planes scrambling to intercept UFO over airport.

Some psychics say ETs will not interfere in human conflict unless it's related to nukes. According to them, they don't want us to destroy our planet and the nukes can also affect other spheres.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256March 7, 2023 4:06 AM

Please god you’re right, R256.

by Anonymousreply 257March 8, 2023 7:56 PM

[quote]Some psychics say ETs will not interfere in human conflict unless it's related to nukes.

Um, ok.

by Anonymousreply 258March 8, 2023 8:05 PM

Why aren’t people posting in the 2023 predictions thread instead?

by Anonymousreply 259March 8, 2023 10:29 PM

I haven’t seen it, r259.

Can you link it, please?

by Anonymousreply 260March 9, 2023 6:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261March 9, 2023 10:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!