Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sacheen Littlefeather was NOT Native American, her sisters say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205March 9, 2023 4:05 PM

I stand with S'Atcheen!

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2022 1:55 PM

I wondered about that upon seeing that her father's surname was "Cruz," but assumed there was an explanation.

by Anonymousreply 2October 22, 2022 1:59 PM

[quote]The sisters said that the toll of the lies told by their sister over the years was hard to bear. But they didn’t speak out, as they thought their sister’s fame would eventually dissipate.

They were estranged and hated her, so it's hard to understand why they kept quiet until she died. No one in the family sounds particularly pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 3October 22, 2022 2:00 PM

What a fraud!

by Anonymousreply 4October 22, 2022 2:04 PM

Well, was she taken care of financially because of the lie? Maybe her family reasoned that it supported her and she wouldn't camp out on their doorstep like Sally Durant Plummer.

by Anonymousreply 5October 22, 2022 2:04 PM

Her going into politics was a successful move. Still a fraud though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 22, 2022 2:07 PM

Just like the Native American man, who had a tear in his eye...in the ad about pollution. He really was Italian.

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2022 2:08 PM

We're in a really regressive period right now, and people are still mad at Littlefeather's Oscar appearance, which is why that lady from the rightwing New York Post took to her blog to tell us all that her story was a lie, even though that the story actually came from a white male producer of the show, and Littlefeather was simply repeating what she'd been told. It's why people want to take down the "wokesters" to praised Littlefeather for her speech.

It doesn't make any sense for her sisters to now say that Littlefeather basically ruined their whole family but they didn't bother to speak up to try to stop it. It doesn't make any sense for the Native organizations, especially the ones in Hollywood, to have never called her out.

What a weird situation.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2022 2:09 PM

There was talk for decades that she was mostly Mexican and European and had little if any Native American ancestry. She and her sisters look more mexican than indian.

I don't see any reason why her sisters would be lying. And the research into her ancestry makes it seem even more unlikely. I guess they're a very small chance she might have a minimal amount of NA ancestry, but still that's really stretching the image that made her somewhat famous and of some importance.

by Anonymousreply 9October 22, 2022 2:11 PM

It's paywalled, but you can read for free below.

An excerpt:

In one of her final interviews, Littlefeather told The Chronicle that she took the stage at the Oscars because “I spoke my heart, not for me, myself, as an Indian woman but for we and us, for all Indian people … I had to speak the truth. Whether or not it was accepted, it had to be spoken on behalf of Native people.”

But Littlefeather didn’t tell the truth that night. That’s because, according to her biological sisters, Rosalind Cruz and Trudy Orlandi, Littlefeather isn’t Native at all.

“It’s a lie,” Orlandi told me in an exclusive interview. “My father was who he was. His family came from Mexico. And my dad was born in Oxnard.”

“It is a fraud,” Cruz agreed. “It’s disgusting to the heritage of the tribal people. And it’s just … insulting to my parents.”

Littlefeather’s sisters both said in separate interviews that they have no known Native American/American Indian ancestry. They identified as “Spanish” on their father’s side and insisted their family had no claims to a tribal identity.

“I mean, you’re not gonna be a Mexican American Princess,” Orlandi said of her sister’s adoption of a fraudulent identity. “You’re gonna be an American Indian princess. It was more prestigious to be an American Indian than it was to be Hispanic in her mind.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 22, 2022 2:13 PM

[quote]so it's hard to understand why they kept quiet until she died

The simplest solution may be the right one: they waited because then she wouldn't be able to defend herself.

by Anonymousreply 11October 22, 2022 2:16 PM

Everyone is in on the grift. Including the family who stayed silent about the grift for 50 years

by Anonymousreply 12October 22, 2022 2:20 PM

Jacqueline Keeler has been at this for awhile, and her research on "pretendians" is solid. She (Little feather) probably did have some native ancestry through her Mexican family, but not the "tragic Indian" ancestry that she was playing at. Her criticism at the Oscars was valid, but it's odd that she was picked (when her claims to tribal membership could have been disputed with a few simple phone calls) to deliver the message.

I don't fault her sisters for not speaking up earlier. She was, at the very least, a mostly white woman appropriating tribal memberships that she didn't have claim to, and pushing a victim's narrative as her entire public identity. She very well could have been an absolute terror to her family.

by Anonymousreply 13October 22, 2022 2:24 PM

Mexican people are indigenous to the continent, they just ain't Navajo.

by Anonymousreply 14October 22, 2022 2:39 PM

Correction to r13: Jacqueline Keeler does apparently have some issues of her own, including publishing the personal info of at least four people who (successfully) disputed being labeled a "pretendian" with generational tribal membership. So, much of her research is solid, but probably deserves more scrutiny.

by Anonymousreply 15October 22, 2022 3:36 PM

Not even a teeny bit?

by Anonymousreply 16October 22, 2022 3:43 PM

I had no idea Trump is first generation until recently. The way that man carries on I thought his people came here on the Mayflower.

I'm reminded of this because Trump called Senator Warren, Pocahontas and the name stuck.

by Anonymousreply 17October 22, 2022 3:52 PM

[quote]When asked if she thought Littlefeather’s life or career would have been better if she had never claimed to be American Indian, Orlandi demurred. “Sacheen did not like herself. She didn’t like being Mexican. So, yes, it was better for her that way to play someone else.”

Can't wait to rubberneck at everyone on Twitter who will cluck-cluck at Cruz's betrayal without realizing they're just as self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 18October 22, 2022 3:56 PM

'Mexican' generally implies being of considerable Mayan or Inca Native North American Indian stock. What's the problem? By the way, idiots, Mexico is in North America.

by Anonymousreply 19October 22, 2022 3:59 PM

Incan? Truly?

by Anonymousreply 20October 22, 2022 4:02 PM

I have a memory that it came out she wasn't Native American not too long after the event. Maybe it was just a rumor at the time.

by Anonymousreply 21October 22, 2022 4:03 PM

In the article it states that they researched into her family ancestry (which goes back to 1850s Mexico) and found a very small chance for having any Native blood, and if she did, it was incredibly small. And Native Americans aren't interchangeable, she pretended to be this Apache poverty princess.

Her sisters talk about how humiliated they felt by her claiming they lived in shack with no running water or a toilet and how their dad was this alleged abusive drunkard - they said she stole her father's upbringing (he was actually quite poor and abused severely by his drunken father) and passed it off as her own. That's worse to me than the race faking.

by Anonymousreply 22October 22, 2022 4:04 PM

Yeah right OP, next you're gonna tell me Cher isn't a half-breed

by Anonymousreply 23October 22, 2022 4:07 PM

She was a performance artist before they were a thing. There are lots of frauds around today.

by Anonymousreply 24October 22, 2022 4:09 PM

I love shit like this. Well it was a naive time. Here is Miss Littlefeather and her nice rack in some B Movie. Dubbed into Italian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 22, 2022 4:10 PM

There was a fairly recent thread about people in prominent positions faking indigenous identity, I want to say it was in 2021 but I can't find it, does anyone else remember it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 22, 2022 4:10 PM

^ I want to say it started with an article about this woman but maybe she was just one of the examples.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 22, 2022 4:11 PM

Some of us in the industry have known this for fucking years.

by Anonymousreply 28October 22, 2022 4:12 PM

Oh wow. Don't you just hate when the cunts who actually knew the person come in and ruin a narrative.

by Anonymousreply 29October 22, 2022 4:14 PM

Wait a minute. Ain't Mexicans just Native Americans who eat tacos.

by Anonymousreply 30October 22, 2022 4:17 PM

¿Bogida tacos?

by Anonymousreply 31October 22, 2022 4:19 PM

bich'ᶖ' nashch'aa!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 22, 2022 4:24 PM

Warren being a fake Injun is more important than Dump being a real fraud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 22, 2022 4:27 PM

R33 Its not a competition. Trump can be a massive grifter liar and asswipe. And Warren can be a bit of a sanctimonious hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 34October 22, 2022 4:29 PM

No contest, babe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 22, 2022 4:32 PM

Because TRUMP was evil means Warren gets a pass? So how many political liars in USA does Trump's evil cancel out?

by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2022 4:35 PM

A pass for what? For being misinformed about her ancestry?.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 22, 2022 4:41 PM

It's 2022, who gives a flying fuck?

by Anonymousreply 38October 22, 2022 4:43 PM

R20 - Yes. Trying doing more than sitting on the beach the next time you are there.

by Anonymousreply 39October 22, 2022 4:51 PM

I personally love love love the name Sacheen Littlefeather. Ring a ring ding.

It’s time to let people be who they want to be. Sacheen wanted to be Native American. Let her be that! Stop trying to bring people down by genealogical research! What if you were the offspring to a convicted serial killer! FFS!

by Anonymousreply 40October 22, 2022 4:53 PM

Can you politics obsessed folks please go away. I'm so tired of Trumps stankin orange ass somehow brought up in every thread. I don't want to see his ugly face. Also I realize that person who brought up Trump made a perfectly reasonable argument to the Warren hater.

by Anonymousreply 41October 22, 2022 4:53 PM

R37 You believe that deflection and I've got a bridge in New York for sale.

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2022 4:54 PM

Having Native American ancestry was de rigeur back in the '70s. Just ask Cher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2022 4:54 PM

Like Warren is the enemy, r36....

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2022 4:55 PM

Who said Warren is the enemy. What you cunts are saying is Warren was not a liar because Trump is the biggest liar.

by Anonymousreply 45October 22, 2022 5:00 PM

You’re all a bunch of liars!

by Anonymousreply 46October 22, 2022 5:02 PM

You're saying she knowingly lied, r45?

by Anonymousreply 47October 22, 2022 5:03 PM

How did Sacheen connect with Brando? Why did he pick HER? He must have known lots of full-blood Native Americans.

by Anonymousreply 48October 22, 2022 5:06 PM

R48, wasn't Brando BPD. He might have accepted her narcissism as she was loyal to the end.

by Anonymousreply 49October 22, 2022 5:11 PM

I wonder if this story is true.

[quote] She told reporters that John Wayne had to be held back by six security guards to prevent him from rushing the stage and assaulting her.

by Anonymousreply 50October 22, 2022 5:16 PM

R50 It's not. It was throughly debunked by some writer recently, but it sounded like bull even back then. He was dying of cancer, how was he strong enough to fight off six men and attempt to rush the stage?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 22, 2022 5:17 PM

Someone told me that Sacheen was really adopted and her DNA genealogical data shows she is African American. Represent!

by Anonymousreply 52October 22, 2022 5:19 PM

I’m surprised the sisters did not have a dna test to establish at least some general genetic verification of their ancestry.

Or maybe they did and didn’t want to publicize it.

by Anonymousreply 53October 22, 2022 5:20 PM

This bitch was NavaHOE

by Anonymousreply 54October 22, 2022 5:44 PM

R54, crying. 😆 I spit out my tea.

by Anonymousreply 55October 22, 2022 5:46 PM

You go girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 22, 2022 5:51 PM

P.S. Tootsie had a floppy disk

by Anonymousreply 57October 22, 2022 5:52 PM

I hate Trump but these "But Trump..." people are so annoying, whenever a legitimate fault of some Democrat is pointed out. Wtf does Trump have to do with Elizabeth Warren lying about her ethnicity? Did he make her do it?

by Anonymousreply 58October 22, 2022 5:59 PM

Every single one of the tribal chiefs at the Vancouver Olympics in 2010 was a a white man. Now that truly was disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 59October 22, 2022 6:00 PM

R58, actually you are right. Good points.

by Anonymousreply 60October 22, 2022 6:01 PM

Meanwhile native American sex workers were being murdered all over BC and Alberta and nobody gave a damn.

by Anonymousreply 61October 22, 2022 6:01 PM

R59, what do you mean. Did they present white. I cannot wait until we live in a post color world.

by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2022 6:03 PM

Sacheens Littlefeather”s big pussy in Playboy! Complete with a concho belt and squash blossom necklace!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2022 6:10 PM

I'm very gay but I imagine if I was straight, I would have hit that R63.

by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2022 6:14 PM

There was no reason to bring up Senator Warren other than maga thinks calling her Pocahontas is cute.

by Anonymousreply 65October 22, 2022 6:17 PM

Was Sacheen inspiration for....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 22, 2022 6:19 PM

Rachel Dolezal....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 22, 2022 6:20 PM

I brought up Warren to be snarky, and because her equal opportunity lie is very much within the theme of the thread.

People can't seem to accept that some Democrats, like myself, are annoyed by Miss Warren's little scam.

by Anonymousreply 68October 22, 2022 6:23 PM

And you're the poor debater who now brings up Pocahontas, R65, because I certainly did not.

by Anonymousreply 69October 22, 2022 6:24 PM

Uh oh. I feel it, this thread has all the makings of a DL classic.

by Anonymousreply 70October 22, 2022 6:26 PM

I get a lot of flak for attacking these kind of things about ndns in the mainstream...

but the public loves the noble savage motif.

they don't validate ndns unless they play the stereotypical part

govt plays heavily into this, too

to the fact that most Americans don't understand what tribal govts are or even exist, and why they are really courted by politcians outside the p.r. dressed in regaila, cry for the dead indians for long gone past and support tribal govt corruption now, the past throwback you all refuse to let evolve beyond the living anthropological exhibit.

but that's the shit of being a minority in general, if you actually try to address real problems in your community and not the p.r. grift, you become an outsider in the mainstream that celebrates the victimhood and doesn't want to prevent it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 22, 2022 6:28 PM

She looks blue to me.

by Anonymousreply 72October 22, 2022 6:31 PM

The oppression Olympics totem pole strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 73October 22, 2022 6:34 PM

You're confused. This is not a debate, it's an anonymous message board I spend too much time visiting. Why bring up Senator Warren at all, there is enough meat on the bone about Littlefeather to chew over.

Pocahontas gives maga a little boner. Teehee. The president is so kkkute.

by Anonymousreply 74October 22, 2022 6:38 PM

R9 What do you mean by looked more mexican than indian? Mexican are mostly mix of natives and europeans

by Anonymousreply 75October 22, 2022 6:40 PM

You're the one fixated on all that R74. The theme of the thread is masquerade and its advantages in American culture. The latest example is Littlefeather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 22, 2022 6:44 PM

r73

[quote] Victimhood and its many inflections is the easiest way to see how romantic primitivism continues to survive even among anthropologists who wish to disown it.

[quote] But how does a moral agenda generate romantic primitivism? Solidarity with indigenous people is especially complicated because our field of meaning for this term is a product of colonialism. Conceptually speaking, Native Americans did not come into existence until Europeans decided that the human populations of the western hemisphere should be lumped together under the heading of Indians

r74 fauxahontas matters because it's the same kind of power grasping for not only the exploitation granted by equity privileges granted upon a disadvantaged demographic but the sociocultural position of authority... these pretendians take the role as being a voice of authority for a community through deception, it's not as if it's something they couldn't have done without the masquerade. . . it's as insidious as revisionists and supremacy cults, it ends up only distorting truth. Warren's excuse for why she believed she was is akin to parody, satire... because of all the absurd reasons people believe they are one. Which makes it that much harder for card carrying to be recognized as legit -- frankly, why so many inside the community embrace the rolls and blood quantum qualifers -- that are so despised on the outside, because of all this shit... not that it doesn't lead to problems of purity checks, tests and exploitation on the interior... setting up a greater stage of ndn govt corruption -- which the public ignores because they're too busy fapping to their primitive romanticism fantasies and their desire to be a tolkien elf.

by Anonymousreply 77October 22, 2022 6:47 PM

But was she cherokee cherokee?

by Anonymousreply 78October 22, 2022 6:48 PM

This reminds me growing up, most of my grade school years were in black schools and half the class would swear they was a quarter Cherokee 🤣.

by Anonymousreply 79October 22, 2022 6:49 PM

Teehee hee. He kkkalled her Pocahontas. The president, he is so funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 22, 2022 6:51 PM

Maybe she was Two Spirit.

by Anonymousreply 81October 22, 2022 6:52 PM

She kept this up for more than half a century?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 22, 2022 6:53 PM

r81 another pretendian concept of social politics that they try to forcibly hammer as a universal trait of indigenous cultures...

by Anonymousreply 83October 22, 2022 6:54 PM

among any group the easiest way to identify a pretendian is by how obsessed they are with tradition...

because inside every community, while there's a few genuinely interested in culture, history, traditions...

the majority look to the outside.

pretendians are always like born again christians or other converts.,.. or someone successfully completed 12 steps, or is a "political" vegetarian/vegan, or does crossfit.

by Anonymousreply 84October 22, 2022 6:58 PM

^ they have no other identity.

by Anonymousreply 85October 22, 2022 7:00 PM

Honey, it was a grift. One she had a lot of help keeping up for five decades. Her own family helped her maintain it by waiting for her death to speak up.

by Anonymousreply 86October 22, 2022 7:00 PM

I am not too educated on the Native American tribal system. But from what I know about ancient Germanic or Celtic tribes, lineage or 'genetic' origin didn't matter much. Tribes formed almost at will depending on needs and situation. Tribes dissolved, merged with others, and then you belonged to that one. So if you found access into a tribe, then that's what you were, no matter who you belonged to in the past. That's probably overly simplified. But as a concept it sounds easier than nowadays need to prove your genes in order to belong.

by Anonymousreply 87October 22, 2022 7:08 PM

February 2021:

[quote]Recently, a professor at the University of New Hampshire allegedly created a Twitter account on which he masqueraded as an immigrant woman of color… In September, the country learned about CV Vitolo-Haddad, a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison who resigned from a teaching position after admitting on social media that they falsely claimed to be a person of color. Just the week before, there was the revelation about Jessica Krug, a former professor at the George Washington University who posed as Black throughout her professional career. In August, Twitter suspended the account of BethAnn McLaughlin, a former professor at Vanderbilt University who, among other things, fabricated an account on which she took on the identity of a Native American woman. And of course, any mention of racial deception recalls the head-spinning journey of Rachel Dolezal, the activist and former Eastern Washington University professor who in 2015 was revealed to be cosplaying as a Black person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 22, 2022 7:16 PM

[quote]I hate Trump but these "But Trump..." people are so annoying, whenever a legitimate fault of some Democrat is pointed out. Wtf does Trump have to do with Elizabeth Warren lying about her ethnicity? Did he make her do it?

So you think she knowingly lied about it, r58?

by Anonymousreply 89October 22, 2022 7:19 PM

[quote]I brought up Warren to be snarky, and because her equal opportunity lie is very much within the theme of the thread.

[quote]People can't seem to accept that some Democrats, like myself, are annoyed by Miss Warren's little scam.

So, r58/r68 - You do think she intentionally lied about it. Got it. And it annoys you *so* much that you just have to be snarky about it. Got it. The majority of Democrats are annoyed by much, *much* bigger things. But...you do you.

by Anonymousreply 90October 22, 2022 7:28 PM

R79, in grade school, there were several blond, blue-eyed white kids who claimed to be 1/4 or 1/8 Cherokee. It was always Cherokee. Then in junior high school, I met my first Chickasaw, a chubby white girl from Missouri, who claimed to be 1/16 Chickasaw. This was in SoCal, so I'm amazed I never met anybody claiming Chumash of Cahuilla lineage.

by Anonymousreply 91October 22, 2022 7:28 PM

^^ Chumash OR Cahuilla

by Anonymousreply 92October 22, 2022 7:31 PM

Of course Warren knowingly lied. Look at her registration card in r56. "𝑅𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛". Even taking Liz's story at face value her supposed Indian background was only secondary, not definitional.. She was deliberately playing the system and in so doing cheating people out of opportunities whose background would have actually applied.

Sacheen likewise was defrauding people, but unlike Warren Littlefeather got away with it.

by Anonymousreply 93October 22, 2022 7:31 PM

R89

[quote]DNA analysis, performed by Stanford University professor Carlos Bustamante, concluded that while the “vast majority” of Warren’s ancestry is European, the results “strongly suggest” Native American heritage six to 10 generations ago.

That's a majority European white person with some Native Ancestry many generations ago, yet she claimed on a form that her race was "American Indian." Maybe that's not deliberately lying, but what is it? It's not the truth, either.

I wasn't stating that opinion in my post, though. I just questioned what Trump has to do with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 22, 2022 7:36 PM

r87 not so much your genes, because the genetic theories on ndns and their ancient migration theories is still highly debatable... and within the field of genetics, there is much that is prey to the political than the expection of science to be neutral. but other realities, also come into play due to the realities of early mixing, some by choice, some by force and again, migrations, removals, etc.

tribal govts are not racial govt -those that require blood quantum that is more convoluted and varies from each to each, where as the rolls are another matter... more simplified on one hand because it's more about the genealogical, but that is not without problems nor corruption risks. Cherokees, btw, are roll members... so percentages largely don't mean shit and thus, cherokees tend to be rather diverse phenotypically. It's like being a Jew, to most Jews you are one or you aren't. Now, for Jews, this gets into debate and complications, too, especially with ethno-religious law, but still there are similarities in how this culturally perceived and socially handled. Now, Keetoowahs aka early settlers, do measure by some aspect of quantum.

Most, especially the larger, it is more you are a citizen of that tribal nation and yes, like being a citizen of U.S. where many expect you to identify as an American first and utmost, tribal nations expect you to identify as a member of the namesake tribe. . .

however, many are made up of several "tribes" due that are bound together because of treaties. Some tribes affiliated with one have since been granted federal recognition... and, then to complicate matters more, there are groups like the freedmen, which often are intermxied and shouldn't be considered separate but this is more complicated to discuss because people on the outside typically can't differentiate between the legal standings (not that people inside are able to do much better) because there are ndns that are black and then there are the freedman. (Though now, much of that is consider them full members, at least on paper) as well as secondary tribes that retain their individual tribal identity yet exist in this grey area compared to unrecognized groups within a tribal govt. (But again, many of those have since been federally recognized. The grey area is that even if recognized and awarded land, it's often in areas pre-removal and aside from the need to relocate to the new, they would lose many benefits if leaving a larger tribal govt to not just small but a newly founded one)

anyway, that's about as coherent as I can get right now. got distracted and lost my train of thought of how I was trying to explain this to the plebs.

by Anonymousreply 95October 22, 2022 7:37 PM

R89 By the way, what if she'd had some Black or Asian or Latino ancestors10 generations back? And then she said her race was one of those? I doubt she'd have been given a pass on that.

by Anonymousreply 96October 22, 2022 7:39 PM

Whatever, r96. It's a tempest in a teacup. Anyone making a big deal of this in 2022 is either screwed up in their priorities or a troll.

by Anonymousreply 97October 22, 2022 7:49 PM

10 generations back I'm related to the Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha, and 33 generations ago to Genghis Khan. This is why I check "lizard" and "Central Asian" on all questionnaires that ask.

by Anonymousreply 98October 22, 2022 7:50 PM

r97 so, you don't believe native americans should have autonomy?

by Anonymousreply 99October 22, 2022 7:52 PM

r97 or in other words, anyone making a big deal about someone that exploited resources and received benefits that should have been afforded only to recognized tribal govt citizens, which as much on the institutions that conferred those benefits and privileges onto her... should be held accountable and that because she's on the left or was well intentioned, this somehow excuses her for this appropriation... which is more than mere cultural appropriation.

by Anonymousreply 100October 22, 2022 7:56 PM

r97 it's also made far worse by her status as a politician in the federal govt... if we really want to get into it.

by Anonymousreply 101October 22, 2022 7:58 PM

Don't bother, that poor shrill poster, "it's all gravy compared to TRUMP", is too damaged to think this through critically.

by Anonymousreply 102October 22, 2022 7:59 PM

[quote]CV Vitolo-Haddad, currently a PhD candidate in journalism and mass communication at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, had been conditionally offered a tenure-track position at the Central Valley campus of the California State University, pending a background check, the university said.

[quote]But after allegations surfaced that Vitolo-Haddad, who uses the gender pronoun they, had identified as Black and Latinx without belonging to either group, the university reversed course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 22, 2022 8:04 PM

[quote]It's a tempest in a teacup.

This expression confuses me. I always heard "tempest in a teapot". Though, don't the English say, "storm in a teacup"? Maybe we could call it a tempest in a teepee, in this case.

by Anonymousreply 104October 22, 2022 8:05 PM

r99/r100 - I don't see any possible benefit to bashing a Democratic senator three weeks before midterms over an issue that was overly magnified by Trump. The issue was settled. Warren apologized in 2019. Where have I written "it's all gravy compared to TRUMP", r102? "Far worse", r101? Sorry trolls, you're not going to get to *lock her up*.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 22, 2022 8:05 PM

R105, Oh my, get off your fkin high horse. No thread on DL is influencing an election. You people need help, living through politicians.

by Anonymousreply 106October 22, 2022 8:07 PM

Oh cut the dramatic theatrical party purity cosplay. Datalounge threads have ZERO impact on the electorate.

by Anonymousreply 107October 22, 2022 8:07 PM

R105 So you sweep things under the rug that are true, because "midterms"? Maybe elect more honest politicians.

by Anonymousreply 108October 22, 2022 8:08 PM

[quote]The simplest solution may be the right one: they waited because then she wouldn't be able to defend herself.

But why worry about her reaction more than about their father's character being maligned? He went to his grave with a lot of people thinking he was an abusive Apache, when he was nothing of the sort. Was she paying them all off? You'd think he or one of their mothers would have said something, even though the sisters didn't.

by Anonymousreply 109October 22, 2022 8:08 PM

I truly think R105 is that far gone, and low enough in IQ and information literacy, that he can't think in subtle registers. And can't fathom that some Democrats were pissed off at Warren for her mendacity.

by Anonymousreply 110October 22, 2022 8:10 PM

Bitch, we are discussing Sacheen Littlefeathers 50 years of grifting. Not Senator Warren.

by Anonymousreply 111October 22, 2022 8:11 PM

It's also possible that R105 has a vagina so is extra protective of the "positive role model and warrior for the proletariat" Elizabeth Warren.

by Anonymousreply 112October 22, 2022 8:12 PM

Who is that??????

by Anonymousreply 113October 22, 2022 8:12 PM

"Mendacity", r110?

Sure, Big Daddy, sure.

by Anonymousreply 114October 22, 2022 8:14 PM

It is really too bad the greenish colored, foul smelling vagina that shat you out wasn't sewn shut before your "birth".

by Anonymousreply 115October 22, 2022 8:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 22, 2022 8:16 PM

It never takes long for class, education and IQ to be revealed. In this instance, woeful lack of...

by Anonymousreply 117October 22, 2022 8:17 PM

Your mothers green kkkunt.

by Anonymousreply 118October 22, 2022 8:17 PM

The look on her face was pure scammer.

And the outfit??

And I laughed and I laughed.

by Anonymousreply 119October 22, 2022 8:18 PM

𝑊𝑜𝑘𝑒 White People Keep Posing As People of Color for Clout

by Anonymousreply 120October 22, 2022 8:19 PM

[quote]A white Republican won a local election in Houston, Texas, by pretending he is black, KHOU 11 reported.

[quote]The unorthodox campaign for a seat on the Houston Community College Board of Trustees revolved around campaign mailers that "strongly implied he was black," according to the network.

[quote]The mailers featured "smiling African-American faces — which he readily admits he just lifted off websites — and captioned with the words, 'Please vote for our friend and neighbor Dave Wilson'" over 24-year incumbent Bruce Austin. He won in the heavily black district by just 26 votes.

[quote]Wilson, who the network described as a "political mischief-maker," included the fact that he was "endorsed by Ron Wilson." In Houston, voters take that to mean he was endorsed by longtime state representative Ron Wilson, who is black. In the fine print, though, Dave Wilson clarified that he was talking about his cousin endorsing him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 22, 2022 8:20 PM

That's all well and good, r87, but her family was never part of the Navajo or Apache tribes she claimed to be descended from.

by Anonymousreply 122October 22, 2022 8:21 PM

[quote]the pseudonym in question – Yi-Fen Chou – is the name of one of Hudson’s former high school classmates from Fort Wayne, Indiana. While the real-life Chou refused to speak to the paper directly, her sister said that the woman was furious at the appropriation of her name for this purpose. She is asking Hudson to stop using the name. Chou’s sister, Ellen Chou, added that in her own opinion, Hudson’s move showed “careless disregard for Chinese people and for Asians”.

[quote]Hudson is a genealogist at the Allen County library in Fort Wayne. His work has been published under his own name in several prestigious American literary journals, such as Poetry and the North American Review. A screenshot of his biographical note in the anthology began circulating on Monday, in which Hudson admits to using the pseudonym whenever a poem of his has been rejected “several times”. He believed that using the pseudonym increased the chances of his being accepted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 22, 2022 8:23 PM

Typical datalounger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 22, 2022 8:24 PM

[quote]In 1991, literary magazines around the United States began receiving mysterious packages containing the poems of Araki Yasusada, a deceased and entirely unknown Japanese poet with a spectacular backstory: he was a lonesome Hiroshima survivor whose absorbingly spare lines about the bombing and his small life in its wake... The poems were often accompanied by diary fragments, scraps of paper with translations and exercises or a sketch of his face. Prominent journals published and praised Yasusada’s work, which was unusually experimental given his seeming isolation; there was a book in the works. But there was no Yasusada. When pressure was applied to the poet’s biography, it crumbled: his entire life was a fiction, supposedly crafted by an equally obscure Japanese translator named Tosa Motokiyu. But there was no Motokiyu, either. You get the idea. The Yasusada poems eventually pointed back to Kent Johnson, a middle-aged white poet who was then teaching in Illinois.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 22, 2022 8:25 PM

Sacheen had a brown ugly pussy

by Anonymousreply 126October 22, 2022 8:31 PM

What about Shawn King? His story always seemed suspect, to me.

[quote]Jeffery Shaun King was born in Franklin, Kentucky and raised in Versailles, Kentucky. Although his birth certificate names Jeffery Wayne King as the father, King stated in 2015 that his mother told him his actual biological father is a light-skinned Black man.

by Anonymousreply 127October 22, 2022 8:32 PM

Too bad your moms didn't sew up hers.

by Anonymousreply 128October 22, 2022 8:32 PM

Too bad I wanna shit on your eyes

by Anonymousreply 129October 22, 2022 8:33 PM

And they waited until now to announce this.....why?

by Anonymousreply 130October 22, 2022 8:35 PM

Let's see...how many lives did Brando destroy? I was an almost!

by Anonymousreply 131October 22, 2022 8:36 PM

r105 and there you go again dismissing it because you believe any criticism of her actions, for any reason, by anyone must make them a trump supproter.

Again, why are the Democrats losing so many minority voters?

Speak about any issue that may lead to criticism or reflect poorly on Democrats and watch the bigotry come out.,., the dismissiveness towards said groups and individuals. Get told over and over you're a magat, you're a trumper, you're a republican, you're scum... watch in so many threads all forms of bigotry comes out especially when a fraction of those leaving are minorities. . . the minorities that Democrats claim to champion while also saying if you don't vote for us, you'll lose your identity... or recognition of. But claiming ancestry on a cookbook, well, that's a-ok.

ignore the federal incursion on tribal autonomy by an elected official that benefited from this exploitation for decades... no doubt, had she been republican, you would find that acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 132October 22, 2022 8:37 PM

Herschel Walker falsely claimed to be Native American....the Republicans who attack Elizabeth Warren won't mention this

by Anonymousreply 133October 22, 2022 8:37 PM

R132, most minorities are Democrats. Hate to break it to you. The Republican Party is 90% white

by Anonymousreply 134October 22, 2022 8:38 PM

Save your shit for the bitch who cares. No one else does.

by Anonymousreply 135October 22, 2022 8:38 PM

r133 Ah, yes, now we have to proactively mention every grifter. You brought it up, so discuss it more. The same goes to him. I don't know why you assume it would be any different.

by Anonymousreply 136October 22, 2022 8:38 PM

Herschel Walker, Cherokee Princess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 22, 2022 8:39 PM

Are you Republicans going to call Herschel "Pocahontas" as well?

by Anonymousreply 138October 22, 2022 8:39 PM

r134 Then try telling that to your fellow Democrats that go fullblown racist every time they hear about a fraction voting republican. . . such as has been the case with headlines involving latinos for the past year -- small fraction that are but full hate from self professed dems across social media.

r138 Geronimo Jones, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 139October 22, 2022 8:43 PM

Did Sacheen ever get permanent monuments erected by a city in honor of her false identity?

by Anonymousreply 140October 22, 2022 8:45 PM

[quote]Democrats that go fullblown racist

Your trolling is sooo substandard, r139.

by Anonymousreply 141October 22, 2022 8:46 PM

Marsha said clearly he was not trans. He was not a grifter with a faked identity.

by Anonymousreply 142October 22, 2022 8:47 PM

In all fairness Hereshel claimed to be only a quarter cherokee which a quarter of anything nonblack still makes you black in America because of the history of slavery and miscegenation laws. I'm sure he wasn't checking it on applications, and using it as an ethnic identity.

But I told yall this was a thing. I'm a late 80s millenial, blacks love claiming the Cherokee thing especially if they have what black people deem as "good hair" or are light skin.

by Anonymousreply 143October 22, 2022 8:48 PM

Btw I want Hereshel to lose that election. He is one of the most ignorant politicians in recent memory.

by Anonymousreply 144October 22, 2022 8:49 PM

Actually I take that back, that cunt Marjorie Green might have bested him.

by Anonymousreply 145October 22, 2022 8:51 PM

Late to the discussion but, hasn't the whole Sacheen thing been known for a long time. I knew it and I am a nobody from nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 146October 22, 2022 8:51 PM

The list is long, r145.

by Anonymousreply 147October 22, 2022 8:53 PM

r142 right, it's people with other agendas... like when rad fems try to boost up Storme as the true shero of stonewall, while everything about her they would hate, because they're trying to

r141 It's not trolling, check under every article and new report that makes claims of latinos going republican which has been weekly since the start of this year... you can find those across twitter, instagram, tiktok, even here. heck the numerous threads here including those that voiced offense being upset about Dr. Jill Biden's love of tacos -- just as many had criticized Trump for the same but the hatred comes out because some feel it matters who more than what.

r143 every group seems to want to claim some cherokee if they have high cheekbones, too.

by Anonymousreply 148October 22, 2022 8:53 PM

Wait.

What DID happen to that Oscar?

by Anonymousreply 149October 22, 2022 8:54 PM

R142, I agree that Marsha was not a grifter but clearly there were grifters and grifting involved with getting those monuments installed in NY.

by Anonymousreply 150October 22, 2022 8:54 PM

That's my memory, r146.

by Anonymousreply 151October 22, 2022 8:56 PM

I know she sucked brando off for years

by Anonymousreply 152October 22, 2022 8:57 PM

you know, while not on here...

Sharice Davids has also received racist comments for addressing issues and problems with Biden's loan forgiveness plan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 22, 2022 8:58 PM

Now the Acadeny Awardd is left with egg on their face - again.

by Anonymousreply 154October 22, 2022 8:58 PM

I just want to say this thread has been completely hijacked by the Warren v. Trump debate in a very hysterical way. Whats what's funny--to the Warren Stan I will say this, you amplified the whole thing by bringing up Trump. The poster who posted Warrens facade should have been reacted with a simple lol and bitchy response. I didn't even know the extent of her fraud. I thought she was just some elder white Democrat who claimed to be part Indian to appear hip and cool. I never knew how deep she ran with it and done so for years. And I somewhat respected her and her arguments on CNN.

It's ironic that you made this so serious, because actually what she did was really realy wrong, and borderline fraud.

by Anonymousreply 155October 22, 2022 8:59 PM

How big was her pussy? Brando was big.

by Anonymousreply 156October 22, 2022 9:00 PM

But didn't this all come out years ago? She was hired to play a part. And wasn't it only recently that wokesters rewrote reality and presented her as being an actual Native American?

by Anonymousreply 157October 22, 2022 9:01 PM

[quote]those that voiced offense being upset about Dr. Jill Biden's love of tacos

You have to do better, r148...lol.

by Anonymousreply 158October 22, 2022 9:02 PM

Yes, R146, it came out a long time ago that she was a fake, but then in recent years, somehow she got "rehabilitated", and everyone (i.e. the media) started accepting that she was real. Well, she wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 159October 22, 2022 9:02 PM

R139, Republicans are the real racists. It's why most black, Asian, and Latino elected officials are Democrats. And almost all openly gay elected officials are Dems. Why would a gay person be a cheerleader for a racist, homophobic political party?

by Anonymousreply 160October 22, 2022 9:04 PM

[quote]It's ironic that you made this so serious, because actually what she did was really realy wrong, and borderline fraud.

lol

by Anonymousreply 161October 22, 2022 9:05 PM

R153, and yet she's a Dem, like most Native American elected officials. Native Americans helped Biden get elected in states like Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 162October 22, 2022 9:05 PM

R160 Nobody should be a cheerleader for a racist party, but other than identity politics, the Democrats have lost me, also. Both parties are great if you're well off and don't need health care, education or housing that doesn't bankrupt you.

by Anonymousreply 163October 22, 2022 9:10 PM

Littlefeather claimed to have had a brother that died of AIDS circa 1989, yet neither her, her father or mothers obituaries or any public records have any reference to the supposed brother. Pretty sick if she lied about that too. Makes you wonder how much of the claims she made have any truth to them at all.

by Anonymousreply 164October 22, 2022 9:13 PM

Mexicans can hold their liquor better than Indians. I live in Arizona and have drank with both. Native Americans invariably wet their pants.

by Anonymousreply 165October 22, 2022 9:17 PM

If this woman was white, no one would be defending her.

Mexicans are NOT native. Having a small amount of Native blood, as many Latinos have, does not make one a Native. They have no connection to Native culture; it takes more then DNA to be Native or else any White person with 1% native DNA could claim it.

by Anonymousreply 166October 22, 2022 9:27 PM

Not n enrolled member of any tribe, didn’t live on the Rez. Tried to be an actress, didn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 167October 22, 2022 9:35 PM

Who's defending her, r166?

by Anonymousreply 168October 22, 2022 9:36 PM

Didn't Sacheen graduate from Harvard Business School with Prof. Tyra Banks?

by Anonymousreply 169October 22, 2022 9:38 PM

R163, it's Dems who are trying to lower costs for Healthcare. And Dems who want to help people with student loans

by Anonymousreply 170October 22, 2022 9:54 PM

The woman who wrote this article has tons of issues

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 22, 2022 9:55 PM

Now I wonder if the Mazola lady was faking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 22, 2022 10:11 PM

Angelina Newsom is a freelancer, with no serious academic credentials.

by Anonymousreply 173October 22, 2022 10:13 PM

R171 She has an agenda for sure, but that doesn't mean all of what she posted was inaccurate. She really did her research on Littlefeather in particular and not only was she or her father not a member of the tribes she claimed to be a member of, but there was also no evidence of any of her ancestors dating back to 1850 having any affiliation with any tribe or anything native related. She was a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 174October 22, 2022 10:15 PM

I just read her Wikipedia entry, she was so full of shit!

On topic, looks like she has implants in the Playboy photos at R63

by Anonymousreply 175October 22, 2022 10:16 PM

Perhaps because they look bolted on, r175?

by Anonymousreply 176October 22, 2022 10:24 PM

R175 It's obvious she or someone connected to her wrote most of the Wikipedia article. Easily one of the most overblown articles on there. She was really good at promoting herself over the years though so there were a number of newspaper articles out there, many of which that probably weren't fact checked very well. I'd say the majority of it is total BS.

by Anonymousreply 177October 22, 2022 10:26 PM

R175 R63

Those do not look real.

by Anonymousreply 178October 22, 2022 10:50 PM

R170 Small performative gestures. Coincidentally, I just watched a podcast today where they talked about Dems still running on "trying to" do things they will still be trying to do five years from now. Medicare was introduced in the 60s. The intention was to to expand it to cover everyone. 60 years later we're still waiting for the age to be lowered to 60 (Biden campaign promise).

[quote]But 85% of Democrats and 69% of Republicans are in favor of lowering the Medicare age to as young as 50, according to a Kaiser Family Foundation poll.

.Almost 70% of Republicans! What voters want just doesn't enter into it. I would love it if the Democrats were doing anything substantial, I would cheer for it, but they serve the health care industry, corporations, and Wall Street, not us.

by Anonymousreply 179October 22, 2022 10:54 PM

How dare you besmirch our good name by dragging us into this! We had absolutely nothing to do with this mess!

How very dare you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 22, 2022 11:03 PM

[quote] hasn't the whole Sacheen thing been known for a long time.

Apparently not to woke people

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181October 22, 2022 11:18 PM

R180 that fake bitch sucked all of those cocks?!

by Anonymousreply 182October 23, 2022 12:12 AM

[quote]Again, why are the Democrats losing so many minority voters?

Many minorities are working class, less financially secure, and the Democrats aren't doing a lot for them. The Democrats shouldn't lose minorities and they wouldn't if they created bold legislation for health care, housing, and education that favors the working class.

by Anonymousreply 183October 23, 2022 12:23 AM

[quote] Just like the Native American man, who had a tear in his eye...in the ad about pollution. He really was Italian.

FFS, at this rate it's going to emerge that Pocahontas and Crazy Horse were actually white as well.

by Anonymousreply 184October 23, 2022 12:40 AM

Sacheen was fake and into porn

by Anonymousreply 185October 23, 2022 12:41 AM

Mexican is a nationality, not an ethnicity. She could be 100% white. Even if she had indigenous ancestry, it was minimal and she had no connection with any community.

by Anonymousreply 186October 23, 2022 3:39 AM

The author of the SF Chronicle piece also wrote a blog post further outlining Littlefeather's non-exisitent Native ancestry. There's nothing there. Her mother was European. Her father's family in Mexico and after arriving in the US always identified as White, Caucasian or Mexican. Her father's family registered to vote and attneded school in Arizona when Natives couldn't attend public school there and couldn't vote.

She found an article in the Salinas newspaper quoting the photographer who first photographed her in a Native American outfit as calling her a faker.

Yet the reaction has been pretty hostile not toward Littllefeather but toward Keeler, the Navajo author of this piece. Some have argued that no one who isn't Native should speak about this issue. "Stay in your lane!" Which is ironic considering what Littlefeather is accused of. Others have said because she was half-Mexican that means she was Native anyway. But to say that flattens down the identity of all Native American tribes into a single identity. And Littlefeather specifically claimed Apache ancestry, not that of an indigenous tribe in Mexico. Even worse Littlefeather leaned into stereotypes of Indians, saying her father was an awful abuser who treated them terribly. She defamed him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 23, 2022 5:57 AM

[quote]Her father's family registered to vote and attneded school in Arizona when Natives couldn't attend public school there and couldn't vote.

Okay but my Chickasaw great-great-great-grandmother lied and said she was Mexican so she could go to school, and also so they wouldn't send her back to the reservation, so this one bit of evidence isn't very convincing. Keeler shouldn't have included that part, honestly. She's researched this kind of thing often enough that she has to have come across people who lied about being Mexican before.

I'm not saying Littlefeather wasn't a fraud. She probably was. I just don't know why Native organizations didn't bring this up decades ago.

Also, let's be honest: her sisters hated her and brought it up the second she died and couldn't respond, and people still hate Littlefeather for the Oscar speech, and they're mad that she "lied about John Wayne," and very few actual Native people are saying anything about this. It makes it seem like spite, rather than clearing the air or wanting to tell the truth. People are going to instinctively question the timing and the information because of how it's being presented right now.

If there was a book about her written that came out in a year or two and it revealed she wasn't Native, you'd get a MUCH different response.

by Anonymousreply 188October 23, 2022 6:07 AM

Two of Canada's most prominent First Nations academics have been outed in the last years as fake. The two of them claimed Indian ancestry and benefited from affirmative action and grants designated for First Nations people. Both claimed their families were wrought with domestic abuse and grew up on reservations, when actually they were raised in middle class suburbia. Unable to prove their ancestry, they started to claim that they were spiritually Firsr Nations and seemed to have convicned themselves over the years that they were truly Native.

by Anonymousreply 189October 23, 2022 6:10 AM

R188 that's interesting and all. But there's documentation that shows Littlefeather's family moved from central Mexicao (a few decades before she was born) to Arizona. Her family lived in parts of the state with few Nataive Americans. Nobody from the family ever identified as Native except her. It wasn't like her grandfather was born on a reservation in Arizona and adopted a Mexican persona to secure better fortune for his family.

by Anonymousreply 190October 23, 2022 6:14 AM

I am aware, r190, and I made it very clear that my objection was to that one specific bit of evidence about them being able to go to school.

by Anonymousreply 191October 23, 2022 6:16 AM

I don't doubt that she was a fraud, but I also think the sisters waiting to out her posthumously is odd. Were they afraid she'd sue them or something?

by Anonymousreply 192October 23, 2022 8:11 AM

R192 Possibly. But they say they waited because it didn’t seem like a big deal, but now that “Little Feather” was becoming an icon, and now that Pretendians are becoming a well known issue, they want to speak out.

It is.a shame that what should be an important moment in history is now tainted by lies. But if Brando would have picked an American Indian woman based on activism as opposed to their looks, then maybe it wouldn’t have happened.

by Anonymousreply 193October 23, 2022 8:19 AM

I found a shocking clip from the Oscars that year after poor Sacheen tried to do an indigenous Apache ceremonial dance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194October 23, 2022 8:19 AM

Her Oscar getup looked like she rented it from the Warner Bros. costume department.

by Anonymousreply 195October 23, 2022 8:21 AM

r162 No shit, ms. obtuse. the point was because EVEN AS A DEMOCRAT she received this kind of hate FROM OTHER DEMOCRATS for criticizing the loan forgiveness plan. . . and the hostility that is present makes it where you cannot question the administration or the democrats as a collective whole without the assumption you must be a magat and once deemed a magat, there are many on the left which believes it gives them a free pass to be a bigot.

by Anonymousreply 196October 23, 2022 8:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 23, 2022 8:23 AM

Authentic Apache fashions for comparison

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 23, 2022 8:24 AM

taco flavored kisses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199October 23, 2022 8:28 AM

Did Marlon split-roast her with his Big Feather?

by Anonymousreply 200October 23, 2022 8:53 AM

There are only rare occasions you can honorable fake Indian ancestry and Warren's greed or Sacheen's porno career both fall short.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 23, 2022 9:57 AM

According to a series of tweets purportedly between one of Sacheen's sister and some rando, the sisters thought they were Native Americans until Keeler contacted them and told them her findings. They had relatives from Mexico who had always told them it was Yaqui territory. They also had relatives from Florence, Arizona which she says is Apache territory so she has always assumed they had Native American ancestry just that Sacheen had more details about it than they did.

Also, the bad blood reportedly stemmed from not only the lies about their father and upbringing but Sacheen's mental illness and the abuse she did towards their mother

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 23, 2022 10:29 AM

Oscar Memoriam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203March 9, 2023 12:23 PM

Have we not established that it's enough to "identify" as something in order to actually be that thing?

That penised persons can be actual women, and refusing to call them women is literal violence?

Sacheen chose what she wanted to be, and we need to accept that and never again mention her deadname, Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 204March 9, 2023 12:40 PM

She’s trans tomahawk.

by Anonymousreply 205March 9, 2023 4:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!