Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Murdering Murdaugh Family Expose on HBOMax’s LOW COUNTRY Docuseries

HBO has beat them all to be first out of the gate dropping a series on November 3rd. Will Mandy Matney and her vocal fry make an appearance on the streaming platform? Good to see that the Stephen Smith story is definitely going to be highlighted. From the opening images it looks like there will be re-enactments, can’t wait to see who they’ve got to play all these buffoons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 21, 2023 3:37 PM

The father was a complete whack job. Murdering fool.

by Anonymousreply 1October 19, 2022 4:04 AM

Evidently he and his lawyer are blaming the cousin, who complicated matters by flunking his polygraph test.

by Anonymousreply 2October 19, 2022 4:12 AM

Can't wait for this. I'm glad that it looks like they'll spend some time on Stephen Smith; everyone seems to have forgotten about him with the latest Alex/Cousin Eddie shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 3October 31, 2022 12:20 PM

I'm shook.

by Anonymousreply 4October 31, 2022 12:28 PM

My GOD. There has NEVER been a family more deserving of a "hit" than the Murdaughs. TRULY vile, pieces of shit each one of them. Like the Newmans and the Ewings, all rolled up into one big soap opera TURD.

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2022 10:57 AM

I love the series’ lurid True Blood HBO high style opening sequence credits as if this was a fictional show.

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2022 12:19 PM

While I am thrilled that this ass clown is facing the consequences of his actions, I still need more.

The people who enabled this situation to fester for years need to be exposed. Especially politicians and law enforcement.

I feel the worst about Steven Smith, his poor mother and the housekeeper. Their families deserve answers and justice.

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2022 12:29 PM

I’m impressed that in a three episode season, episode 2 is almost all about Steven Smith, with the Buster connection coming about 2/3 in to it.

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2022 12:59 PM

They did an excellent job of putting the pieces together.

And I didn't miss Mandy Matney screaming about how she is the most important thing about the whole story at all.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2022 1:36 PM

Whoopsie!

An attorney in the boat crash case has had to do a mea cula to the judge.

He released the hospital footage to HBO even though it was subject to a protective order.

Maybe he was drunker than Cooter Brown.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2022 2:08 PM

Anyone but a babe in the woods could see he was suspect from the beginning. The only mystery here is how he managed to be so lame and stupid to get himself arrested.

As one can see from the political landscape SC is a morass of chicanery, corruption and malfeasance. A smart operator would have any number of politicians in his back pocket.

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2022 2:13 PM

I'm a little surprised about how HBO leaned into how rotten the whole family is. It seemed libelous.

And how they implied that Buster was behind Stephen Smith's death.

When Stephen's friend said he told her he was fooling around with a very prominent man, that made it sound like someone older than Buster. I wonder if it was Randy Murdaugh.

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2022 2:23 PM

Is Murdaugh's law firm open and operating still? HBO could probably do an entire series about its corruption. Was anything mentioned about the housekeeper's family and their ability to recover the settlement? I assume the firm's professional liability insurance is on the hook for that. Or for that matter does the show delve into her cause of death? IIRC, there was no autopsy done even though external injuries were not consistent with a fall down stairs.

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2022 2:59 PM

The worst part is you know the whole region is run by identical families - bloated, red-faced racists haw-haw-hawing their way through their golf games.

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2022 3:03 PM

[quote]Is Murdaugh's law firm open and operating still?

Alex lost his license, but his brother still works for the firm. It had to change its name (to "The Parker Law Firm") to drop the Murdaugh name.

R14 Like your region if run without graft.

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2022 3:32 PM

R15, grift is everywhere human beings are, but at the Murdaugh level?

Yeah, nah.

The Deep South has its own corrupt culture built on post-Civil War resentment and in-your-face racism.

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2022 3:44 PM

Too bad Shelly Winters is no longer with us. She would have been a perfect casting choice for Mother Maggie.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2022 3:48 PM

Maggie is not coming across well.

I was surprised that Anthony said he and Paul said they loved each other. I would have thought he'd still be very resentful. But he was probably raised no to speak ill of the dead. He did look VERY hot without a shirt on in that police video after the boat crash.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2022 3:57 PM

R18- I wonder how much power the Murdaugh name still holds in there. People may be afraid to speak their mind about the family.

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2022 4:00 PM

R19 People were shitting on the Murdaughs left and right on that HBO documentary.

The most jarring comment: "I was told by two lawyers that if Alex's grandaddy was still alive, I'd be crab food now."

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2022 4:05 PM

R20- Yes, once the old man died it seems it all went to hell for that family. He held the power, the others seemed to be only tolerated because of him. AM must have been hated. Can you imagine having to take orders from that hideous hillbilly and his bitch of a wife and psychopathic little shit stain spawn?

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2022 4:17 PM

Wow, r20! It's even worse than run-of-the-mill small town chicanery. Chilling.

[QUOTE]HBO leaned into how rotten the whole family is. It seemed libelous.

I'm sure their legal team cleared it. Besides, I don't think any of the subjects are in a position to sue, financially or otherwise, lest more about their shady dealings be exposed through publicity or the discovery process.

by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2022 4:21 PM

Lol, Alex talking to Buster from prison and Buster saying he flew on Spirit Airlines and it wasn’t as bad as he imagined.

by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2022 8:48 PM

Any ties to La Senatrice?

by Anonymousreply 24November 4, 2022 9:00 PM

If you’re wondering who the weird, genderless, childlike English as a second language filmmakers are they are an Israeli husband and wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 5, 2022 1:06 AM

I thought the HBO documentary did an excellent job of putting the whole story together.

And without the S H R I L L self-contractually bullshit of Mandy Matley.

by Anonymousreply 26November 5, 2022 3:48 AM

Sorry, self-congratulatory.

Fucking spell check.

by Anonymousreply 27November 5, 2022 4:01 AM

Just binged all three episodes.

VERY mild spoilers….

Two inconsistencies that stuck out:

* Maggie’s 911 call claimed that the housekeeper tripped walking UP the stairs, but all other references to the accident (?) state that she fell down the stairs. Unless the dogs came barreling at her and knocked her downwards.

* It’s claimed there’s no witness to corroborate Alex Murdaugh’s alibi of being at his mother’s bedside, but his lawyer says Alex contacted the in-home nurse to let him in. So either someone was there, or not. Surely, they’ve interviewed the caregiver who was supposedly there.

by Anonymousreply 28November 5, 2022 4:30 PM

When Alex's attorney gave the timeline for his alibi, he was, clearly, unaware of the video on Paul's phone that showed Alex with Maggie and Paul just before they were killed.

Griffin says that Alex took a nap while Maggie and Paul were outside and then left to go to his mother's without seeing them. That is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 29November 5, 2022 4:39 PM

I was shocked at how cold Maggie was on the 911 call about her housekeeper.

There Gloria was, "close as family," bleeding on the ground and Maggie sounded as if she was impatiently flipping through a Southern Living magazine looking for a recipe.

by Anonymousreply 30November 5, 2022 4:51 PM

I chortled at the law firm name PMPED. they just needed a partner named Iverson.

by Anonymousreply 31November 5, 2022 10:21 PM

You could tell who the people were who were still grifting because they had nothing but nice things to say about the Murdaughs and how they just didn't believe they were capable of such things.

Meanwhile, everyone else in the entire area knew what was what.

by Anonymousreply 32November 6, 2022 1:01 AM

I binged it yesterday. Wow, that family.

by Anonymousreply 33November 6, 2022 1:32 AM

I wonder if the Murdaughs will sue. HBO basically called them out as a mob family.

by Anonymousreply 34November 6, 2022 1:40 AM

[quote]Any ties to La Senatrice?

One of the attorneys who wrote a flurry of editorials this spring “defending” the honor of the South Carolina Bar (in light of the Murdaugh revelations) is very good friends with La Senatrice’s Chief of Staff. They went to high school together.

So, yes— these people all know each other.

by Anonymousreply 35November 6, 2022 2:08 AM

Pussy, fussy.

by Anonymousreply 36November 6, 2022 2:19 AM

R34...

White trash family under investigation...vs. billion dollar media company.

I think I already know how that would go.

I'd usually be on the side of the white trash family, BTW.

Just not this time.

by Anonymousreply 37November 6, 2022 2:48 AM

[quote]Will Mandy Matney and her vocal fry make an appearance on the streaming platform?

She and her podcast are probably the only reason he got arrested. The police had enough evidence to arrest him a few days after the murder. And they didn't do anything, except investigate the family whose daughter was killed in the boating accident by Alex's son.

I have a feeling the police would have been happy to sweep this case under the rug too. But the case got so much national attention because so many people were working from home and listening to podcasts

by Anonymousreply 38November 6, 2022 4:44 AM

It's rare to see someone embody the Large Adult Son meme as well as Buster Murdaugh.

by Anonymousreply 39November 8, 2022 1:22 AM

Buster is no oil painting for sure. You know it’s bad when the likes of Paul Murdaugh was the good-looking brother. I don’t think Stephen Smith would have been having an affair with Buster. The connection between the Murdaughs and Stephen’s death seems pretty murky to me.

by Anonymousreply 40November 8, 2022 2:05 AM

God what a mess. How many corporate inherited wealth millionaires would kill a son and wife in cold blood, and probably a beloved housekeeper as well? No way he spent all those millions on drugs. And the heir Buster?

by Anonymousreply 41November 8, 2022 2:28 AM

[quote] I don’t think Stephen Smith would have been having an affair with Buster.

That was the rumor. But Stephen's friend said he was having an affair with a "prominent man." That would not be Buster. That implies someone older.

I wouldn't rule out Alex's brother Randy. Who called to get Stephen's electronic devices and was at the site of the murder.

by Anonymousreply 42November 8, 2022 2:35 AM

Anybody else surprised by Alec’s college age photos, and that he looked half decently attractive at one point in his life?

by Anonymousreply 43November 8, 2022 4:27 AM

R42 I wouldn't rule out Randy, but neither would I rule out Stephen exaggerating a bit for dramatic effect.

by Anonymousreply 44November 8, 2022 11:44 AM

Of course, to trailer park Stephen, a "prominent man" might be anyone with a car not running on a spare.

It is known that he hooked up with a man with a condo on Hilton Head.

The police interviewed the man and he said, "No money changed hands," which immediately made me think it had.

by Anonymousreply 45November 8, 2022 11:52 AM

So, are there more episodes to come? What is the episode release schedule

by Anonymousreply 46November 8, 2022 12:01 PM

I ended up thinking Paul was kinda cute.

The phone call between that little turd and the 911 operator about his DEAD NANNY of 20+ years was a real showcase. Seeing him pompously walking from room to room in those hospital videos with no sound is one thing BUT hearing his indignation at being asked those relevant questions is a whole 'nother thing. WOW

In regards to Stephen Smith, I'm hoping that he wasn't trying to pull the "I'll tell everybody about you" card. But from the descriptions of his character, that doesn't seem much of a stretch. THAT never ends well for people. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 47November 8, 2022 12:35 PM

I'm always surprised at how evil people can be. I shouldn't be but, I am. Killing your Wife and Son, on top of the other deaths surrounding this case, is demonic. Not to mention the clients he was ripping off. Just really dark shit.

by Anonymousreply 48November 8, 2022 1:00 PM

R48 That's the thing. Not just killing them--but shooting his son point blank in the head with a FUCKING shotgun. That's overkill. The wife? Enh, that happens every day. I wonder what happened with the nanny/housekeeper?

by Anonymousreply 49November 8, 2022 1:04 PM

^Simple. She fell upstairs, busted her head and died. Just like they said.

by Anonymousreply 50November 8, 2022 1:05 PM

R50 Riiiight. Upstairs. The dog. Haha you going to hell, kid.

by Anonymousreply 51November 8, 2022 1:08 PM

When we first started discussing this family, I figured the man had killed his wife and son. I had no hypothesis as to why, then quit reading the threads. When I watched the documentary, I kept being surprised at how tawdry it became. All those poor people he stole from, it's just so rotten.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm being naive when I object to corruption. The Murdaugh saga illustrates why people should fight even the small stuff. People in that town suffered for generations under this family's, sheesh, it's hard to come up with a word that encompasses what they did.

by Anonymousreply 52November 8, 2022 1:09 PM

R52 I was the opposite. I just couldn't imagine that he killed BOTH despite all the crime shit that I watch.

Ewww, does that mean that I still have hope in people and that I'm not quite as jaded as I think I am?

by Anonymousreply 53November 8, 2022 1:40 PM

The story stank, r53. I can't remember the details that were "off" to me, but I knew he was lying. What lay underneath it all is jaw-droppingly awful.

by Anonymousreply 54November 8, 2022 1:49 PM

[quote]That's the thing. Not just killing them--but shooting his son point blank in the head with a FUCKING shotgun.

And then, just several minutes later, he gets in the car and has a carefree conversation with a business acquaintance to establish an alibi.

That isn't just cold and calculating, it's a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 55November 8, 2022 1:59 PM

R55 Right. Not to mention using his dementia-ridden mother as another alibi. Cold blooded.

I hope something comes of this Smith/Buster investigation being re-opened. I wonder what that Opie-looking motherfucker is doing now. You know he watched it.

by Anonymousreply 56November 8, 2022 2:08 PM

More info on Buster, that's what we need. Where is that worthless motherfucker and what is HE up to today?

by Anonymousreply 57November 8, 2022 2:25 PM

The rumor was that Buster had invited Stephen on a family fishing vaca and was going to use it to come out. He was killed before the vacation.

by Anonymousreply 58November 8, 2022 2:28 PM

I imagine they're keeping Busters fug ass protected somewhere. He may know something but, I don't think the pig ass of a Father would involve him too much. I could be wrong, they're all evil m'fkers.

by Anonymousreply 59November 8, 2022 3:29 PM

Poshmarking. Buster is making back the family fortune thru his Poshmark sales. When he's not at USC Cocks games scarfing down tailgate cuisine.

by Anonymousreply 60November 8, 2022 4:25 PM

^And GREEDILY eyeing all the liquor bottles on top of the bar, just months after his mother and bro had been slaughtered. Hadn't a care in the world...

by Anonymousreply 61November 8, 2022 4:28 PM

[QUOTE]I wouldn't rule out Alex's brother Randy. Who called to get Stephen's electronic devices and was at the site of the murder.

Didn't Randy call Stephen Smith's mother offering free legal help? She was flummoxed as to why she would need it and why he offered it.

My theory about the housekeeper is that either Paul or Alex returned home in the morning still intoxicated after a bender and hit her as they were pulling into their driveway. She hit her head in the fall and sustained a mortal injury. She's carried inside and arranged on the stairs and the family comes up with a cockamamie story about a fall up the stairs. The injuries weren't consistent with a fall on the stairs and no autopsy was performed. Of course, the Murdaughs had sway over the coroner.

by Anonymousreply 62November 8, 2022 5:35 PM

My understanding is that the housekeeper fell up the brick steps outside the entrance of the home.

by Anonymousreply 63November 8, 2022 6:10 PM

R58 Oh, I don't believe THAT for a second.

by Anonymousreply 64November 9, 2022 11:07 AM

Also, what's Buster Bust living on? Hasn't daddy's money been yellow-tapped by the government? Secret trust fund? He's CLEARLY daddy's favorite considering that he didn't get taken out like he kidnapped Liam Nesson's daughter or something.

by Anonymousreply 65November 9, 2022 11:13 AM

The kindness of strangers, R65? But seriously, his uncles are probably bankrolling him. None of their assets have been seized, have they?

by Anonymousreply 66November 9, 2022 12:59 PM

R65- Poshmark and relatives. A bit of lowcountry gossip- He still gets invited places (tailgates, wedding receptions, etc.) because he's something to gawk & gossip at/about but he's too stupid and arrogant to realize it. He's like the LC's version of the Vanity Fair Oscar party "joke" invitee each year.

by Anonymousreply 67November 10, 2022 12:49 AM

So the father murdered the son and his wife?

by Anonymousreply 68November 10, 2022 9:30 AM

They kept bringing up the dogs, but she probably didn’t say dogs because it would make them liable.

by Anonymousreply 69November 10, 2022 9:31 AM

How do you hear them on the phone before 911 picks up?

by Anonymousreply 70November 10, 2022 9:31 AM

R65 I JUST got that. Poshmark. Haha

by Anonymousreply 71November 10, 2022 10:25 AM

Will there be any more eps of the HBO documentary?

by Anonymousreply 72November 11, 2022 9:09 AM

I don't think so. We'l get a sequel after Alex's trial, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 73November 11, 2022 8:12 PM

If it turns out there really is forensic evidence of the victims' blood on Alex's clothes, I don't see how this will end as anything other than a guilty plea. Maybe last-minute, right before the trial is supposed to start, but that's what I predict.

by Anonymousreply 74November 11, 2022 10:32 PM

[quote]If it turns out there really is forensic evidence of the victims' blood on Alex's clothes,

The more damning thing is the high-velocity impact splatter of brain fluid.

That could only come from shooting a gun at the victim(s) at close range.

With blood, Alex could always say he get that on his clothing while checking for pulses.

by Anonymousreply 75November 11, 2022 10:38 PM

The report that I read said it was a fine mist of microscopic spatters, caused from close proximity to the victim(s) when the shots were fired. It was "gossip" coming from the prosecutor's office or police, not a verified public statement. If that is true, Alex has no hope of contending that he is innocent, certainly not that he picked up the DNA from post-mortem contact with the bodies. I can't believe he isn't facing the death penalty. He isn't, is he?

by Anonymousreply 76November 11, 2022 10:41 PM

"If convicted of the murder charges, Murdaugh faces 30 years to life in prison without parole. The crime is also eligible for the death penalty, but prosecutors haven't indicated if they will seek it." From August 19, 2022.

by Anonymousreply 77November 11, 2022 10:43 PM

The series is a go on HULU with the screeching Matney’s involvement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 11, 2022 11:15 PM

Did anyone else find it odd that Alex Murdaugh's name seems to be pronounced Alec Murdock?

by Anonymousreply 79November 11, 2022 11:57 PM

R79 Guess you weren’t here for the early days, huh? It’s a southern thing.

by Anonymousreply 80November 12, 2022 12:00 AM

Scottish. A Northern thing.

by Anonymousreply 81November 12, 2022 12:11 AM

It's Ellick.

by Anonymousreply 82November 12, 2022 12:20 AM

R79 That's how you can tell the really lazy reporters.

by Anonymousreply 83November 12, 2022 3:53 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 14, 2022 8:34 PM

How can that girl be dumb enough to put up with this guy? The article implied Paw was able to buy Buster's way back into law school. I wonder if that's true, if he's back in school. Not on Hilton Head, in any case.

by Anonymousreply 85November 14, 2022 8:36 PM

Btw, wtf is up with these redneck girls named "Brooklynn"? (always with the extra "n")

In the past few years, I've met several. And have seen "Brooklynns" all over social media. It's like the new "Kayleigh."

by Anonymousreply 86November 14, 2022 8:42 PM

R85 Exactly. Who in their right mind would shack up with a Murdaugh!?

by Anonymousreply 87November 14, 2022 9:01 PM

I wonder if Buster's paparazzi walk with the super-butch "girlfriend" was done with cooperation of Buster.

HBO pretty much said he was fucking Stephen Smith and that had something to do with Smith's death.

Seems like Buster might be trying to get out the story with an "I ain't no homo, y'all, so I couldn't have been involved in Smith's death!!!!" spin.

by Anonymousreply 88November 15, 2022 3:28 AM

New piece in Town & Country

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 4, 2022 5:59 PM

I think Buster will end up arrested for Stephen Smith murder.

by Anonymousreply 90December 5, 2022 3:23 PM

So Buster is poor and ugly now?

by Anonymousreply 91December 5, 2022 4:09 PM

Incredible that this sordid tale of white-trash, posing as scions in a sad southern state of South Carolina crossed my mind in the early AM and here in DL-land, others are still following along and the media is still following up with more tawdry tales. I mean, The Daily Fail is one thing, but Town $ Country? Jeez, how desperate are they they for eyeballs, click-throughs and readers that they have given this tawdry story so much 'ink'? I'll start reading now!

by Anonymousreply 92December 8, 2022 8:57 AM

Can we discuss Buster? How does he still have anything to do with AM? Why wasn't Buster also killed that night?

by Anonymousreply 93December 8, 2022 4:31 PM

Buster was elsewhere on murder night. He no longer supports Ellick, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 94December 8, 2022 5:39 PM

R89: good lord that Town & Country article meandered more than a low-country river, brown and green and slowly winding its way through the sandy pines and barren fields of a humid, desolate, remote county somewhere inexplicably both north and south of civilization in the backwater state known as South Carolina.

Or something.

by Anonymousreply 95December 8, 2022 6:19 PM

One of the most disgusting and vile families I've ever heard of. Every single one of them was despicable.

by Anonymousreply 96December 8, 2022 6:39 PM

Pa Murdaugh's banker buddy Russell Laffitte was found guilty of ALL charges just before Thanksgiving. Do a google search and read the lengthy article in The State. Very well-written. Don't know why, but I can't link to it.

And now, Laffitte wants a new trial, claiming the judge mishandled the case when the jury was deliberating. Oh this just keeps getting better and better!

I don't give a shit about Buster right now, he's living with some chick in Hilton Head. What's important is that there are court cases, guilty verdicts and the ugly underside of S.C. families is seeing some sun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 8, 2022 11:04 PM

The snowball of evidence and court appearances is rolling downhill and building up steam. The Post and Gazette has another article about Pa... and the case against him. Unfortunately, no mention of the dead housekeeper or the teen, Stephen Smith...

Sidebar, I love saying the name Harpootlian - sounds like something in a Dr. Suess book!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 9, 2022 9:44 AM

The Bubba Dynasty.

by Anonymousreply 99December 9, 2022 5:52 PM

I unsubscribed from Mandy's podcast this week.

I couldn't take any more of the self-aggrandizement and shrill advocacy.

A "journalist" shouldn't get so close to their sources and spin the facts to suit an agenda. She doesn't seem to understand that a defense attorney's JOB is to mess with the prosecution's case. They could be disbarred if they didn't.

And I can't take one more minute of her husband doing histrionic readings. Get him signed up for a community theater, but off the podcast.

by Anonymousreply 100December 11, 2022 1:07 AM

R100- She is insufferable. I refuse to watch that whiny, mean girl narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 101December 11, 2022 2:04 AM

Alex sounds high voiced/feminine in the 911 call

by Anonymousreply 102February 5, 2023 1:01 AM

Alex’s voice and accent are very interesting.

I am about Alex’s age and went to school a few counties over from his stomping grounds.

I NEVER heard that thick, hickish, willfully stupid accent when I was growing up. Admittedly, I left SC the minute I could get away.

His voice and accent are totally put on. Like everything about him, I suspect.

by Anonymousreply 103February 5, 2023 1:33 AM

Anthony (The boy whose girlfriend was killed on the boat), I find it suspicious at he said one of the days on the bridge when the girl was still being searched for that Paul (with nobody seeing when all those people were around?!) looked him in his eyes and apologized. I get the feeling that Anthony doesn't want to be blamed for people going after the Murdaughs so made that up about Paul.

by Anonymousreply 104February 5, 2023 2:26 AM

Anthony seems like he might have trouble tying his shoes.

I know he’s been through a lot, but… again. I never know anyone this hickish growing up there 40 years ago. These people are beyond.

by Anonymousreply 105February 5, 2023 2:31 AM

Nancy Grace flapping her lips and shaking her finger again while coming to the wrong conclusion

by Anonymousreply 106February 5, 2023 2:38 AM

r105 it seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree hearing his parents.

by Anonymousreply 107February 5, 2023 2:39 AM

Stephen Smith's mother has aged like Angela on 90 Day Fiance. Those are some deep wrinkles for her age.

by Anonymousreply 108February 5, 2023 2:55 AM

Buster is the butt ugly spitting image of his father. His name was mentioned over two dozen times to law enforcement yet he was never even questioned about Stephen Smith. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

by Anonymousreply 109February 5, 2023 3:26 AM

Thanks for the heads up on this DL. Fascinating. This is why I hate "small town" America.

by Anonymousreply 110February 5, 2023 12:35 PM

How is this man not in jail?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 6, 2023 1:59 AM

r104 again. Somebody must have got to Anthony because now he is saying what a great guy Paul was.

by Anonymousreply 112February 6, 2023 2:54 AM

“It’s just so bad. I did him so bad. He’s such a good boy, too."

Oops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 6, 2023 9:23 PM

[quote]Somebody must have got to Anthony because now he is saying what a great guy Paul was.

People were also accusing Anothony of killing Paul as revenge for the death of his girlfriend. That is a pretty strong incentive to tell everyone you had no beef with Paul.

by Anonymousreply 114February 8, 2023 3:09 PM

[quote] He’s such a good boy, too."

I realize that he’d just killed his wife and son but the sheer stupidity of saying this about a child who killed a friend while underaged drunk boating is just beyond.

by Anonymousreply 115February 8, 2023 4:42 PM

He is a monster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 21, 2023 10:51 AM

" Alex Murdaugh searched online for restaurant minutes after finding slain wife and son. "

Sorry, forgot to post this on R116

by Anonymousreply 117February 21, 2023 10:52 AM

Murder makes one a little peckish!

by Anonymousreply 118February 21, 2023 11:02 AM

^^That woman went and got herself killed before cooking supper! What in the hell was I gonna do?”

by Anonymousreply 119February 21, 2023 3:08 PM

But at least the dogs got fed that night.

by Anonymousreply 120February 21, 2023 3:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!