Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Austin Show - the gay leaning bisexual

I thought you hoes would find Hasan Piker’s little bisexual friend interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2024 1:08 PM

He’s so sexy.

by Anonymousreply 1October 20, 2022 6:14 PM

Does no one check Link Previews anymore before posting?

This is what the person looks like, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 20, 2022 6:36 PM

If he were in any way significantly and heuristically bi he'd have his face buried in those tits in OP pic. Or at least be unable to look away from them.

by Anonymousreply 3October 20, 2022 6:46 PM

He is NOT bi lmao. He's just pandering. He said like a year ago that he's not into women at all.

by Anonymousreply 4October 20, 2022 6:52 PM

Silly, r3. Plenty of gay men like tits, even though they don't want to have sex with women.

by Anonymousreply 5October 20, 2022 7:05 PM

R5 big difference between liking (to admire, touch, or decorate and attire) tits and liking (to grope, lick, suck, drool and fall asleep on) tits.

Straight and many bi men can have their brains switched off by being in sniffing distance of the right pair at the wrong time. Gay men not so.

by Anonymousreply 6October 20, 2022 7:10 PM

Plenty of women have talked about gay men feeling entitled to touch their tits.

by Anonymousreply 7October 20, 2022 7:16 PM

[quote] Plenty of gay men like tits

Are you high? If you are aroused by female parts you're either straight or bi. Gay men don't like tits and won't get aroused by them.

[quote] Plenty of women have talked about gay men feeling entitled to touch their tits.

Effeminate gays do this because they believe they pose no threat to them. Touching the tits, however inappropriate does not make someone bi.

Does anyone know Austin's surname? He used to have an Indian handle. Wasn't him in a relationship with the insufferable Young Turk's nephew who remains in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 8October 20, 2022 7:48 PM

I had no idea who this guy was until I caught him on a podcast recently. He is cute as hell. I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that he was gay. He doesn't ping whatsoever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2023 2:21 AM

[quote]I thought you hoes would find Hasan Piker’s little bisexual friend interesting.

You thought wrong!

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2023 2:32 AM

I don't know about "interesting", but definitely fuckable. I am guessing that he shaves his chest hair, which is a shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2023 2:48 AM

bumps

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2024 3:35 AM

The Austin Show is just drivel.

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2024 3:40 AM

I wonder if Apu would be embarrassed by his accent.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2024 5:00 AM

He initially started his career as an Indian character? For fucking real?? Why the fuck is Hasan hanging out with him?

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2024 12:45 PM

R15, what the fuck are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2024 1:16 PM

He called himself Rajj Patel when he was first on Twitch, and used an accent. He’s white, from Oregon.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2024 2:42 PM

At 1:59:00 this fag hag suggests Hasan Piker is bi. So is it true that he has a secret relationship with Austin Show (is that really his surename?) R8. You can also see at 1:58:30 how Hasan Piker becomes queeny with his facial expression because his friend Ludwig called him out on saying that "streaming is hard work".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 21, 2024 3:45 AM

R9 - are you Helen Keller?

by Anonymousreply 19May 21, 2024 3:48 AM

I can't believe you old girls even know of the Austin Show, much less Twitch. Must be some fresh meat from the LPSG Twitch thread.

by Anonymousreply 20May 21, 2024 5:30 AM

[quote] You can also see at 1:58:30 how Hasan Piker becomes queeny with his facial expression because his friend Ludwig called him out on saying that "streaming is hard work".

You need more evidence of actual dick sucking I think…

by Anonymousreply 21May 21, 2024 5:48 AM

R18

Austin Show is half-Lebanese. He always tries to portray himself as a total top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 21, 2024 8:01 AM

Dull and vapid like most of his generation but not hard on the eyes. He knows his strength.

by Anonymousreply 23May 21, 2024 11:27 AM

R21 I do remember one clip. From the last 5 years. Hasan responded to someone in terms of that "he (Hasan) still needs to suck his first dick". I think it was a joke but the way he said it and that he said this at all as an alleged straight is sus! I wish I could find the clip again. I also think he could be bi/gay because he has wide child bearing hips. You can see it during his obesity-phase. That he has no children could however also be explained by infertility from steroids? Maybe he is straight after all? Because as you can see here on the picture, he was less hairy before becoming muscular. This could be a sign that he took steroids because they give most men more body hair. but can also cause infertility and impotence. There are pictures now where his back and shoulders are hairy. He got muscles but a hairy body. Does he regret being a hairy beast now? I also remember a youtube video with Austin and him being in a car. Hasan went to the toilet and when he came back he told Austin, that there was a girl who recognized him. Hasan quickly went away because he got anxiety. I think a straight guy would have fucked her in the toilet stall. Especially a Turkish macho guy. Another sign that he could be a gay? Coming out would destroy his career though. Sad. I wish he could live his progressive truth in Hollywood as an out bi-leaning gay man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 21, 2024 9:11 PM

Chirpedee Chirp Chirp!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 21, 2024 10:52 PM

R24 Dude, Hasan is not gay. Give it up.

by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2024 12:05 PM

R26 the discussion is about if he is bi you biphobe! But him being gay is a possibility too because he is highly suspicious because like many closet cases in Hollywood, he has a dog instead of a child and he is muslim on top of that and they are not known for getting vasectomies and living the childless single life.

by Anonymousreply 27May 23, 2024 9:09 AM

Sounds like a fag R27.

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2024 1:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!