Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Family Karma season 3 premieres Sunday, November 6th!

finally! Guess what? We're getting the gay wedding between Amrit and Nicholas! oh and Vishal and Richa too

Anisha has a man and is engaged!

Monica and her bf drama

Brian is single and dating

Bali

aunties galore

1 of the funniest shows on Bravo. I really love them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 23, 2023 5:07 AM

Brian is hilarious and I love his parents. There isn’t a single unlikable person in the cast. Even Lopa is lovable.

by Anonymousreply 1November 7, 2022 1:39 AM

Pass

by Anonymousreply 2November 7, 2022 4:00 AM

loved the premiere!

it's fun seeing all the various events for an Indian wedding

the mehndi, the haldi and the dances look so fun

Vishal is so damn immature. I'd be pissed if my fiance was getting drunk too. Lopa is hilarious

I love Anisha's commentary but it's off-putting that she's going to keep her new man hidden this season

Monica's dad is still pinging harder than ever lol

by Anonymousreply 3November 7, 2022 9:05 AM

Why hasn't Vishal come out yet?

by Anonymousreply 4November 7, 2022 9:10 AM

that new Avni girl is thirsty as fuck.

I guess they got rid of the other gay Indian guy? He wasn't at the wedding

by Anonymousreply 5November 7, 2022 10:07 AM

Amrit and Vishal are so cute together. Will they one day realize they were meant to be together??

Amrit could GET IT

by Anonymousreply 6November 7, 2022 10:13 AM

I still can’t believe that Bravo’s most genuinely gay-affirming show is full of first-generation baby boomers from India. I hope Monica’s dad is finally able to come out soon and find a husbear who will give him the Bollywood dream wedding he so clearly is longing for.

I could watch an entire series just of smash cuts of Lopa mean-mugging Vishal and shrugging disdainfully whenever his mom talks to her.

by Anonymousreply 7November 7, 2022 12:52 PM

Vishal needs to lay off the booze. He’s starting to look really rough. I FOGOT ABOUT THE GAY FRIEND AND HIS BIG BROTHER! Odd that they weren’t at the wedding. I don’t blame Anisha for not sharing too much. Bali’s bear bf is so hot. If it wasn’t for the show she probably would have moved in with him long ago but she clearly loves being on tv. Her daughter is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 8November 7, 2022 1:09 PM

I gotta say I’m Team Lopa. Vishal’s mom clearly dislikes her in a very passive aggressive way. Lopa sees right through that shit. So sad that her other daughter cut her off.

by Anonymousreply 9November 7, 2022 1:11 PM

R9, Lopa called Amrit a moron at Amrit's brother's wedding. She said it to someone who is obviously in the family group. She keeps going on about not being acknowledged by Amrit's mother (sorry, can't remember her name) at that wedding but seems to have forgotten she made that comment. There's a reason why her other daughter doesn't talk to her anymore.

Having typed that, Lopa was funny last night. May be she watched the previous season and decided to be nicer this season.

by Anonymousreply 10November 7, 2022 1:36 PM

To be fair, Vishal behaves like a moron so it’s not like Lopa is lying. I wouldn’t want him to marry my daughter either.

by Anonymousreply 11November 7, 2022 3:40 PM

I don't know how you people keep track of any of the names.

It's hard to tell them apart.

by Anonymousreply 12November 7, 2022 6:29 PM

Lopa's sensual dancing! I was dying but she actually was pretty smooth with it.

I looked up Dillon Patel and on his IG he said he's taking this season off because he's getting his MBA at UPenn. He graduates in May. I guess that leaves the door open for him to return if there is a season 4. I think his mother still appears with the other aunties though this season

the season 3 cast photo basically swaps out Dillon and brother and instead we get Monica's bf Rishi upgraded to full-time cast member

surprisingly despite being heavily featured since season 1, Richa has never been listed as full-time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 8, 2022 2:02 AM

One of my favorite scenes last season involved Monica’s mom and dad reuniting. They both seem like decent people who had a nasty breakup but were ready to make peace. It was very sweet and honest and I really hope Richa didn’t cheat on Monica.

by Anonymousreply 14November 8, 2022 4:04 AM

Yum-oooooooo

by Anonymousreply 15November 11, 2022 2:00 AM

Brian’s HUGE penis is showing big time in the 1st episode! Delish!

by Anonymousreply 16November 11, 2022 2:02 AM

Agree R2. I watched the first few episodes in season 1 and was a bit of snoozefest. True to stereotypes of Indian-American all the sons/daughters came off as huge goody two-shoes trying as hard as possible to please mommy and daddy. Vomit.

Call Shahs as trashy as you want but (i) they’re hotter, (ii) aren’t all huge ass-kissers (albeit they are all nuts) and (iii) because they’re all nuts the show makes for much better reality TV entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 17November 11, 2022 2:13 AM

this show isn't about unhinged drama

it's about lots of comedic moments both during interactions and in the commentary

it really makes me laugh so hard every episode

hoping we get to see Rish shirtless this season to see what he's working with

by Anonymousreply 18November 11, 2022 2:25 AM

Booorrringgggg

by Anonymousreply 19November 11, 2022 2:36 AM

Shahs of Sunset was a hit because it had a mix of crazy drama and humor. The last few seasons became too toxic with very little of the humor. It was time to cancel it

by Anonymousreply 20November 11, 2022 2:46 AM

The Shahs are pure trash. The Karma cast is respectful and well educated. Huge difference. They’re actually very funny but it’s not mean spirited humor which probably turns a lot of Bravo viewers off.

by Anonymousreply 21November 11, 2022 2:50 AM

I'm excited to see the gay wedding at the end of the season

I love how Amrit's parents have come around to accept him. It's such a contrast with Nicholas' family who still reject his sexuality

by Anonymousreply 22November 11, 2022 2:57 AM

For some reason Bravo created a show with likeable people, it doesn’t make me despair for humanity, like most of the trash on their shows do.

by Anonymousreply 23November 11, 2022 3:33 AM

sexy!

by Anonymousreply 24November 11, 2022 4:19 AM

That wedding!!!! And fuck Lopa for making me cry. Vishal really is a hot mess though. Richa could do so much better.

by Anonymousreply 25November 14, 2022 2:20 AM

R21 the sons and daughters on Karma are also ginormous tools.

by Anonymousreply 26November 14, 2022 2:27 AM

I’m honestly shocked anyone non-Desi bothers watching this. For one, the parents and the aunties seem to have way more personality and intrigue than the boring and spoiled 1st generation kids. And that Vishal freak looks like a Fuckin muppet. Overall I think watching paint dry would be more entertaining than another episode of this.

by Anonymousreply 27November 14, 2022 2:34 AM

Basically this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2022 2:40 AM

loved seeing the wedding, the rituals and the outfits!

Richa looked so pretty and the turban made Vishal look better than usual

Vishal is an immature jackass. It's not "cool" to get shitfaced at your wedding. I'm #teamLopa on this subject. He made a fool of himself

I loved seeing the younger pics of the parents! Lopa and Lavina were so pretty! I wish they had shown Vishal's parents wedding pic too

by Anonymousreply 29November 14, 2022 9:55 AM

need pics r16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 14, 2022 1:20 PM

so Vishal was so wasted on his wedding night he didn't have sex with Richa and instead woke up next to Amrit and Nicholas

hot scene of Brian and Rish working out together though they weren't lifting that much weight

did not expect Monica's paternal grandmother to be less traditional than her father lol

love Amrit and Nicholas' relationship. Amrit got promoted as a partner at the law firm!

by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2022 7:02 AM

Lotta coloreds on this show.

by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2022 8:12 AM

Vishal and Amrit are funny together.

They're unusually close with each other.

I caught a scene from a past season, where Amrit was having Vishal model his male bikini underwear line for him.

Vishal was nearly naked, baring his ass in those bikini briefs, and Amrit was critiquing the different styles.

It was hilarious and weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 21, 2022 8:33 AM

getting juicy!

I want to know how Monica's dad reacts to the Rish cheating rumor lol

by Anonymousreply 34November 28, 2022 6:28 AM

Monica and Brian make a cute couple. I hope they get back together.

by Anonymousreply 35November 29, 2022 2:53 AM

[quote] so Vishal was so wasted on his wedding night he didn't have sex with Richa and instead woke up next to Amrit and Nicholas

I'll bet Vishal and Amrit hooked up a few times in their younger days.

#morethanjustfriends

by Anonymousreply 36November 29, 2022 3:15 AM

Is Monica's dad gay?

by Anonymousreply 37November 29, 2022 3:16 AM

Vis is totally GAY! DUH!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 38November 29, 2022 3:52 AM

Yes, he's gay, but he's an older generation, so he's not going to a pride parade anytime soon. Maybe after Monica has walked down the aisle. He's trying to secure the bag for his daughter by any means necessary.

by Anonymousreply 39November 29, 2022 5:54 AM

it's been interesting see Raj actually hanging out with the other dads this season. He's usually talking to the mothers

by Anonymousreply 40November 29, 2022 5:57 AM

WTF is going on with Bali and her ex-husband? Wow that's a crazy story that he can force her to sell her home since he put the down payment on it?

by Anonymousreply 41November 29, 2022 5:57 AM

Bali’s parents are awesome. ALL of the parents are awesome. My heart breaks for Raj having to spend his entire life closeted though I bet he would be embraced by the kids and parents alike if he came out. This show just makes me happy. Just watching genuine friendships and caring families is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 42November 29, 2022 12:14 PM

R42, I second loving this show and seeing the relationships between the older generation and their kids. I'm ready to go to their family parties, so I can eat and listen to their stories.

by Anonymousreply 43November 29, 2022 12:18 PM

that is highly unusual for Brian's parents to come from different countries. I wouldn't have expected someone from that generation to have an Indian-Guyanese marriage. Not surprising that last season they said their own parents were against it

by Anonymousreply 44November 29, 2022 6:47 PM

R44, Very true...I'm surprised the dad is Guyanese...usually the West Indians and the subcontinent Indians do not intermarry, although they are all the same ethnicity...of course it depends on which part of India and the caste. I think this is why Nadia from "Indian Matchmaker" is having issues finding a husband - instead looking within her Guyanese/West Indian community she wants to marry someone from the Indian community. For some reason I think Indians look down on WI communities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 29, 2022 7:32 PM

The caste system thing is so weird.

Brian is so cute, if he doesn't find a wife soon he needs to just switch teams. The gays will eat him right up

by Anonymousreply 46November 29, 2022 8:04 PM

Brian is very cute now but he won't age well. I can tell. That being said he would have no problem getting drained of all liquids out of him in the gay community. He would have orgasms 24/7 with the gays. I hope he knows what he's missing out on.

by Anonymousreply 47November 30, 2022 6:21 PM

BIG penises everywhere!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 48November 30, 2022 10:21 PM

I thought it was established in season 1 that Raj *was* out.

by Anonymousreply 49December 2, 2022 2:52 AM

if there's a season 4 I hope we get to meet Anisha's man

by Anonymousreply 50December 2, 2022 2:55 AM

R50, that is not her man...they're already married. Her engagement ring is HUGE! She posted it on Instagram. They said it was a very small wedding.

by Anonymousreply 51December 2, 2022 5:48 AM

the way I had to pause the show! Raj threatening he would cut Rish's dick off and hand it to Monica if he cheated on her but then 20 seconds later pressuring him to propose! The most unhinged but calm conversation I've ever heard and I loved it

no way is Raj not 1 of us

by Anonymousreply 52December 5, 2022 7:28 AM

[quote] Raj threatening he would cut Rish's dick off and hand it to Monica

Not before he played with it, of course.

Rish is hot. I'm sure Raj fantasizes about Rish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 5, 2022 7:36 AM

It's crazy how Rish could lie so easily to Monica...especially when Brian and Amrit told Monica he knew about the rumor for at least week and still didn't tell Monica. Brian is an asshole for using 'bro code" instead of telling his childhood friend Monica about the rumors. Monica's dad is silly for using this incident to pressure Rish into a proposal for his daughter. He knows the community is going to gossip and he wants to protect his daughter's reputation. Anyone can see Rish is a fuckboy...he's not ready for marriage and he was definitely cheating on Monica.

by Anonymousreply 54December 5, 2022 8:57 AM

that's how we know Brian is straight

but why aren't more people mad at Amrit? He's the one who spread the rumor first on-camera It's great for the show but a real friend would have told Monica off-camera and then given her the choice of whether to use it as a storyline or not. Amrit forced everyone's hand. He knew the minute he told Vishal it would spread

by Anonymousreply 55December 5, 2022 10:00 AM

I knew Rishi was guilty when Monica confronted him about Brian talking to him a week ago and Rishi said ‘nah it wasn’t a week ago. I talked to him today.’ I feel bad for Monica but she needs to cut him loose and move on. She can do so much better.

by Anonymousreply 56December 5, 2022 12:15 PM

[quote]Anyone can see Rish is a fuckboy

r54 all I think about when I see him is "fuckboy". Monica definitely needs to move on fast, he's so not relationship material.

How do we feel about Amrit's fiance? I think Amrit can find a cuter male housewife.

by Anonymousreply 57December 5, 2022 10:58 PM

R57. I think Amrit has a huge heart and might feel sorry for Nicholas who doesn’t have a family support system and seems 100% supportive and devoted to Amrit. Whatever they’re doing seems to work for them.

by Anonymousreply 58December 5, 2022 11:17 PM

look how he poses on his IG. That's fuckboi behavior

he's good for a hookup or fwb situation. Not to date at this point in his life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 6, 2022 5:55 AM

Brian in the gay bar is hilarious. 'i'd pierce a nip'

by Anonymousreply 60December 12, 2022 1:32 AM

lmao @ Monica saying her dad thought she should bring merlot to Amrit's bachelor party

finally Vishal is acknowledging he has a drinking problem! Hope he does stop especially given his Crohn's

Rish and Brian should not just joke about doing a joint Only Fans...do it!

by Anonymousreply 61December 12, 2022 6:23 AM

I actually got a little teary when Vishal spoke with Amrit about his drinking problem. I did think Amrit was being a bit of an asshole over Vish missing part 1 of the bachelor party. Strange that Vishal's parents aren't very visible this season even in the confessionals. Brian's folks are a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 62December 12, 2022 12:46 PM

Brian needs to fuck dudes. He'd be fucking 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 63December 12, 2022 2:18 PM

I've been to Johnson's in Wilton Manors a few times over the past couple of months.

If I were there when they were filming, I would have been stuffing dollar bills down Brian's pants.

by Anonymousreply 64December 12, 2022 6:34 PM

Brian's penis is probably a pencil but he's so handsome it won't matter.

by Anonymousreply 65December 12, 2022 7:44 PM

Avni is so fucking thirsty to be on camera wow. I wonder what the south Floridian Indian community thinks of her. We already know Brian's mother hates her

by Anonymousreply 66December 19, 2022 5:31 AM

lmao I love Lopa! Glad she came back this episode. She gives the best unfiltered opinions and confessionals too

by Anonymousreply 67December 19, 2022 5:41 AM

I think it's the first time this season the Patels were doing a confessional...what's going with the mom? She always has a beef with someone...now it's Brian's mom? Brian's mom was trying to bring her and Lopa together last season ...there was no malice intended. She's so weird...

by Anonymousreply 68December 19, 2022 6:51 AM

Love Lopa!!!!! And she came off very well at the family dinner. Mama Patel looks like she's over the whole thing. I'm team Lopa.

by Anonymousreply 69December 19, 2022 2:10 PM

it's Parvani not Patel

by Anonymousreply 70December 19, 2022 6:45 PM

good news! the ratings have gone up. Not nearly as high as they should be but going up is a good sign

this week's episode finished #15 for Sunday night

next episode looks quite entertaining with auntie drama and finally the Anisha-Monica clash we've been waiting for since their WWHL blowup last year

by Anonymousreply 71December 20, 2022 7:05 PM

Bravo needs a solid 'feel good' show like this. The HW sagas are getting way too ugly and people are turned off. Love Without Borders is also a fun watch.

by Anonymousreply 72December 20, 2022 7:46 PM

Brian with a hard on is needed for #1 in ratings. Delish!

by Anonymousreply 73December 20, 2022 10:28 PM

Wow Vishal is really starting to take shit seriously and seems to have eased up on the drinking. Good for him! Loved the Anisha/Monica reconciliation and kudos to Amrit's mom and her loyalty to her friend. I love this show.

by Anonymousreply 74January 2, 2023 3:34 PM

Anisha was brutally honest on WWHL last night. Said she had a small wedding and none of her friends were invited. Bahli is the only one in the group who has met her husband. Also predicted that neither Vish nor Amrit's marriage will last. Said Monica was the least fashionable in the cast. Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 75January 23, 2023 2:37 PM

Amrit is pissed at Anisha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 24, 2023 2:48 AM

Amrit is coming off as very controlling this season. Nicholas is obviously tiring of it and so is Vishal. I wonder if his parents are paying for the wedding. Isn't Nicholas a teacher? Sadly, not a well paying job.

by Anonymousreply 77January 24, 2023 3:24 PM

R77, I think they made it explicit in the episode where they went to scope out that basic bitch hotel venue in suburban Atlanta that Amrit was creaming his pants over that his parents were helping to pay for the wedding.

With the exception of lovely Lavina, the more the aunties get featured, the more toxic they seem - Reshma is very condescending and passive aggressive, Lopa is very cold and likes making people feel small, Dharma is in love with the camera and clearly delights in talking shit.

by Anonymousreply 78January 24, 2023 5:32 PM

I was watching the latest episode tonight and got a good look at Brian’s hair line for the first time. Does he have implants? If he has, I have to ask why. Even with a higher hairline, he’d still be super handsome IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 79January 27, 2023 5:32 AM

Brain is so fucking cute!

by Anonymousreply 80February 7, 2023 8:37 PM

Just started watching about a month ago and all caught up.

Love most of the Aunties and love all the Uncles.

Amrit and drunk ass Vishal be doing the most at times but Nicholas is a BITCH!

Auntie Dharma is my favorite person.

Brian’s cute and glad to see he’s trying to grow up.

Monica needs to listen to her dad and kick Rish to the curb.

Love Annisa and Brian’s bone collecting because they OWN IT.

Auntie Lopa does too much but on the other hand, I would be a little frustrated having Vishal as a son-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 81February 7, 2023 8:43 PM

Rish cheated. No doubt. The guilt is all over his face. Amrit and Nicholas should have eloped. I love Amrit's parents but they're a bit much. I think the only reason Amrit is with Nicholas is because he feels sorry for him. Anisha was right. Their marriage won't last.

by Anonymousreply 82February 7, 2023 8:49 PM

r82, neither will Vishal’s marriage.

by Anonymousreply 83February 7, 2023 8:58 PM

Amrit and drunk Vishal are horrible people and they are FUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 84February 7, 2023 9:26 PM

Vishal’s kinda attractive. I like the eyes. Amrit on the other hand. Doesn’t do anything for me. I think Indian Twink Dillon is far more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 85February 7, 2023 11:17 PM

I miss Anisha.

by Anonymousreply 86February 7, 2023 11:23 PM

I love Bali. She’s a hot mess and looks like she’d be fun to party with.

I love that her mother said get the fuck out of my house and go live with your boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 87February 8, 2023 12:24 AM

Vishal and Amrit should dump their spouses and marry each other.

by Anonymousreply 88February 8, 2023 12:27 AM

r85 needs glasses. He's fug!

by Anonymousreply 89February 8, 2023 3:53 PM

Brian's penis and holes look delicious!

by Anonymousreply 90February 8, 2023 3:54 PM

Nicholas is coming off as a total asshole.

First off, his future in-laws love and accept him more than his own parents do. They (in-laws) are also paying for your wedding. Yes, Indian weddings seem to be excessive and over-the-top, but suck it up buttercup.

Did he really have to quit his job to focus on planning this wedding?

I think Anisha is right - this marriage won't last.

by Anonymousreply 91February 8, 2023 4:20 PM

I understand Nicholas though. He's emotional over his parents and sister not really supporting him as a gay man. That hurts. Amrit's parents are obviously supportive but at the same time a reminder of what he doesn't have. I do think he should have included that special parents ceremony thing though. It was Amrit who pushed for a traditional Indian wedding to please his parents. Nicholas would have rather eloped. Amrit's mother means well but her constantly bringing up aspects of a traditional Indian wedding that aren't in Amrit's and Nicholas' is a trigger for Nicholas and makes him feel inadequate

by Anonymousreply 92February 9, 2023 7:14 AM

I've just started watching.

At the end of Episode 2 (Season 1): I love the last clip of Anisha saying, "mamas' boys with little dick energy, go fuck yourselves" I believe it was in reference to Vishal and Brian.

Cool to see that many people here like the show.

Not sure about "team Lopa" yet!

by Anonymousreply 93February 9, 2023 11:26 AM

Actually r93, Anisha was referring to Vishal and Amrit.

by Anonymousreply 94February 9, 2023 11:37 AM

Lopa will grow on you.

by Anonymousreply 95February 10, 2023 12:03 AM

they expanded the number of episodes this season and more of the cast have been guests on Andy Cohen's WWHL. I wonder if they'll get a reunion.

I kinda want to see Reshma and Dharma face off again about the snub

by Anonymousreply 96February 10, 2023 1:59 AM

I want to see Brian's big penis!

by Anonymousreply 97February 10, 2023 6:43 AM

They had a remote reunion last season so they'll probably have an in person reunion this season.

by Anonymousreply 98February 10, 2023 2:55 PM

Boringest show ever.

by Anonymousreply 99February 10, 2023 3:20 PM

husband revealed by tabloids!

Anisha got herself a doctor!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 19, 2023 9:53 AM

bravo scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one. good god, this the best u can do ????

by Anonymousreply 101February 19, 2023 9:56 AM

R99 and R101= Jen Shah typing from prison

by Anonymousreply 102February 19, 2023 12:16 PM

Amrit's parents were heartbreaking tonite.

by Anonymousreply 103February 20, 2023 3:24 AM

I just love this show so much

obviously the standout storyline is the gay relationship of Amrit and Nicholas. It is very real. The honest conversation they had in this week's episode was refreshing. There are going to be bumps in the road. Amrit's parents are accepting and loving but they still have to get over how they were raised. Nicholas will be triggered every now and then but he has to realize Amrit's parents are doing the best they can which is way more than his own parents. At least his aunt and cousin attended the wedding

by Anonymousreply 104February 20, 2023 6:25 AM

[quote]Amrit is coming off as very controlling this season.

He is. The huge wedding clearly stressed Nicholas and his parents, I was drained just watching it. I couldn't imagine being there living through that when its supposed to be a happy occasion.

Brian is so delicious....someone really needs to guide him to the darkside cause the gays are ready to eat him up lol. He is so wasted on women

by Anonymousreply 105February 20, 2023 2:12 PM

If Nicholas's parents aren't going to participate they should have stayed home. CAMERAS DOWN..... NICHOLAS'S PARENTS ARE COMING.

by Anonymousreply 106February 20, 2023 2:19 PM

LOVE:

Anisha (she reminds me of someone I know)

Bali

Amrit's parents

Brian's parents

Anisha's mother

Raj (Monica's dad)

AMBIVALENT TOWARDS:

Brian (cute, charming etc.), but I don't think there's much below the surface

Vishal (over-grown douchey frat boy)

Amrit (he has his moments, but most of the time he's trying to fit in somewhere between desi and gay). The episode when he came out to his nani, did make me bawl like a baby.

Monica (like her/don't like her)

Rishi (I thought he was adorable, but watch an episode last night where they recap the next episode, and the Rishi cheating thing comes to light. Also, all the spoiler alerts above).

by Anonymousreply 107February 24, 2023 11:13 AM

Raj s so damn funny. I've never seen a father so invested in whether his child was getting married or not. I do wonder why Monica's mother is not shown more often. We've seen her sparingly at group events and individual family scenes

this Sunday is the season finale. Amrit and Vishal will be on WWHL after. Vishal got to appear virtually on WWHL after the premiere. Monica is now the only original cast member not to be on in person. Bali got to be bartender a couple months ago and Brian, Anisha were guests this season

by Anonymousreply 108February 24, 2023 11:34 AM

Sundays episode is being listed as the FINALE. Not season finale. Just finale. I really do hope they get another season and many more.

by Anonymousreply 109February 24, 2023 12:04 PM

I cried multiple times during tonite's finale. Andy said on WWHL that Monica and Richi split. Good. She deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 110February 27, 2023 5:12 AM

Am I right needs therapy.

by Anonymousreply 111February 27, 2023 5:18 AM

Love this show so much. It really annoys me that it doesn't get much higher ratings. It should be 1 of the top reality shows on any network. You get comedy, a bit of conflict and real stories

Nicholas and Amrit's wedding was historic in terms of gay representation in reality tv and entertainment. Interracial, interfaith, 1 family heavily involved while the other not so much...it was amazing tv

Theo is the cutest! Loved how he made himself a part of the vows lol

by Anonymousreply 112February 27, 2023 8:37 AM

I think it's really good news that Amrit and Vishal were on WWHL for the season finale. When Bravo is done with a show they usually ignore the cast members and stop promoting them

I think there's a chance we'll get a season 4

by Anonymousreply 113February 27, 2023 9:12 AM

I'm happy Anisha is sharing some of her wedding photos...her husband is cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 27, 2023 9:46 AM

Love this pic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115February 27, 2023 9:53 AM

[quote] I think it's really good news that Amrit and Vishal were on WWHL for the season finale. When Bravo is done with a show they usually ignore the cast members and stop promoting them. I think there's a chance we'll get a season 4

Another hopeful sign is, this past weekend E! (or maybe Bravo), I don't remember which one, aired a marathon of all three seasons. They seem to be committed to it.

by Anonymousreply 116February 27, 2023 1:39 PM

lol now I love Anisha's snarky confessionals but the whole "he's so private but I'll share with People Mag for money and press" is an annoying move. I won't blame her castmates if they confront her about it next season

by Anonymousreply 117February 27, 2023 6:35 PM

Amrit and Vishal are exhausting to watch. Please cancel the show already or replace them asap!

by Anonymousreply 118February 27, 2023 6:38 PM

That scene with Amrit's mom tearfully begging Nicholas to forgive her as he bowed down to her as a sign of respect really got me. The parents are so kind and they genuinely accept Nicholas as their son-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 119February 27, 2023 6:44 PM

[quote] Also predicted that neither Vish nor Amrit's marriage will last.

Woah, that's pretty harsh. Even if it is true.

by Anonymousreply 120February 27, 2023 6:45 PM

I was quite surprised to hear on WWHL that now Nicholas' parents have visited them in Florida for 3 weeks and the relationship seems to be improving. The whole last 3 seasons I had the impression they were diehard anti-gay

by Anonymousreply 121February 27, 2023 6:46 PM

R121, that is what he said throughout the entire show. that his parents don't accept him being gay and that they didn't even want to be at his wedding. I'm glad the are turning around.

by Anonymousreply 122February 27, 2023 6:48 PM

Watching Raj at the wedding made me sad. He had no choice but to go along with an arranged marriage and didn't have the option of just being who he is. I hope it's not too late and he meets someone. Hell, he might get married before Monica. Oh, and using Nanny's scarf in the ceremony was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 123February 27, 2023 7:44 PM

r122, Nicholas is a drama queen and could’ve been exaggerating about his parents. I’m with Anisha. Neither of those marriages that were on the last WWHL will last long.

Also, Vishal’s mother is not a nice woman. She makes Auntie Lopa look good.

by Anonymousreply 124February 27, 2023 7:49 PM

Vishal's mother is the only person on the show I don't like. I'm team Lopa. If that lazy, aspiring house husband married my smart, ambitious daughter I would be pissed, too.

by Anonymousreply 125February 27, 2023 8:46 PM

Reshma is a fucking snake. She has a stick up her ass and is way too passive aggressive...I feel sorry for the other aunties that have to deal with her because they are all in the same social circle. It looks like Lavina is the only one who has a friendship with her. Lopa is cool and I love Dharma.

by Anonymousreply 126February 27, 2023 8:57 PM

Totally agree r126! I wasn’t feeling Lopa during the first season but Vishal and his stuck up Mom made me appreciate Lopa.

by Anonymousreply 127February 27, 2023 9:27 PM

I've never seen this show but noticed a gay face in OP's linked publicity photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128February 27, 2023 9:52 PM

R124, I agree with you about the Vishal's mom. Very passive aggressive and snobby. Lopa is tough but she has displayed vulnerability. And she's also funny. Unlike Vishal's mom.

by Anonymousreply 129February 27, 2023 10:17 PM

R128, he just looks pretty much like an Indian FOB tech worker there.

by Anonymousreply 130February 27, 2023 10:18 PM

FOB?

by Anonymousreply 131February 27, 2023 10:27 PM

Fresh off the boat R131

by Anonymousreply 132February 27, 2023 10:28 PM

OK FOB with gay face, right? I know he's not on the show but that's gay face in my book.

by Anonymousreply 133February 27, 2023 10:29 PM

He’s actually straight and on the prowl always for pussy, but he has no game r 133

by Anonymousreply 134February 27, 2023 10:51 PM

r128, he's gay face for days!!!!

by Anonymousreply 135February 28, 2023 12:22 AM

another interesting WWHL revelation is Amrit and Nicholas have now signed the marriage license so it's official but they have not worked out yet what they're going to do about their last name. They seem to agree for now they won't be hyphenating both surnames as it would "be too long" (their words)

I think if they do end up having kids this will be a fight. Both will want their name to be with the kid but Amrit seems to have the more dominant energy and is a lawyer so I think he'll get his way. I could see the kid(s) taking Nicholas' last name as a middle name with Amrit's surname

by Anonymousreply 136February 28, 2023 1:53 AM

r136, Drama Queen Nicholas will not be okay with that. Stock up on the popcorn for next season.

by Anonymousreply 137February 28, 2023 4:13 AM

why exactly did Nicholas stop working? Do I remember correctly the story was to plan their wedding? It seems like he's a house husband now while Amrit brings home the bacon

I think in previous seasons Nicholas was teaching Spanish online?

by Anonymousreply 138February 28, 2023 4:16 AM

Brian's big penis is waiting for a gay porn film!

by Anonymousreply 139February 28, 2023 4:18 AM

R138 He quit his teaching job when he moved to Miami for the show

by Anonymousreply 140February 28, 2023 4:33 AM

Nicholas can't be home doing nothing...he can start a business, if he doesn't want to return to teaching. He needs to be productive...he's not raising children yet.

by Anonymousreply 141February 28, 2023 9:00 AM

I rolled my eyes so hard when Nicholas reference Mariah Carey's Butterfly during their wedding vows.

by Anonymousreply 142February 28, 2023 1:03 PM

Nicholas can be EVP of UNDERWEAR DANCE PARTY!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 143February 28, 2023 1:25 PM

Wtf is “EVP”?

by Anonymousreply 144February 28, 2023 1:52 PM

EVP - Executive Vice President

by Anonymousreply 145February 28, 2023 3:10 PM

r141 = Amrit

Amrit has used to Nicholas to take care of his dream wedding, Nicholas better start planning how he will find someone to push out Amrits babies before Amrit orders him back to work

by Anonymousreply 146February 28, 2023 11:10 PM

Anisha gave both Amrit and Vishal’s marriages 10 years. I give it 3.

by Anonymousreply 147February 28, 2023 11:54 PM

Vishal’s marriage is shakier to me than Amrit’s because of the drinking and the fact that her mother hates him.

by Anonymousreply 148March 1, 2023 12:04 AM

Just finish it. Amrit is such a pretentious KWEEN!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 149March 1, 2023 1:11 AM

r149, and he’s fugly too. Where’s that cute Indian twink Dillon that Vishal’s bitch ass threaten with physical violence. Dillon’s adorable.

by Anonymousreply 150March 1, 2023 2:02 AM

Where is Brian's huge penis? Why can't they show that?

by Anonymousreply 151March 1, 2023 2:04 AM

I seriously don’t think Brian has a huge cock. I think Brian’s quite attractive but nothing screams huge cock to me. His hit daddy’s cock is probably bigger.

by Anonymousreply 152March 1, 2023 2:09 AM

R150 see R13

by Anonymousreply 153March 1, 2023 2:18 AM

r153, Dillon’s not in that picture. Shame for Amrit to be the only queen in the main cast yet he’s the least attractive guy.

This is Dillon and his cute big brother Shaan. Dillon’s on the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 1, 2023 3:35 AM

R154 we know he's not in the pic. In R13 it gives the reason why Dillon wasn't around this season:

[quote] I looked up Dillon Patel and on his IG he said he's taking this season off because he's getting his MBA at UPenn. He graduates in May. I guess that leaves the door open for him to return if there is a season 4. I think his mother still appears with the other aunties though this season

by Anonymousreply 155March 1, 2023 6:02 AM

I couldn’t believe bitch ass Vishal physically threatened Dillon like that and Amrit stuck up on Vishal.

by Anonymousreply 156March 1, 2023 6:53 AM

Could Rishi have looked any more uncomfortable at the wedding sitting next to Monica?! He definitely cheated on her.

Brian is painfully awkward around women and has no game. It was hard watching him talk to that girl at the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 157March 4, 2023 12:26 PM

I'm from South Asia and I usually don't find other South Asians attractive but I think Amrit and Dillon are both sexy.

by Anonymousreply 158March 4, 2023 1:57 PM

Amrit is fine

by Anonymousreply 159March 4, 2023 2:17 PM

Rishi probably had a booty call with some random chick he met online and got caught. Monica should dump him if she hasn't already.

by Anonymousreply 160March 4, 2023 4:06 PM

Amrit is fug.

by Anonymousreply 161March 4, 2023 8:29 PM

I think Rishi is very hot but he is definitely a fuckboy.

by Anonymousreply 162March 4, 2023 8:44 PM

[quote] Rishi probably had a booty call with Monica's dad

Fixed

by Anonymousreply 163March 4, 2023 8:46 PM

Brian is the fuckboy of the show.

by Anonymousreply 164March 4, 2023 8:47 PM

R164, Brian comes off like someone who has not had that much sexual experience to me. I guess it's the somewhat awkward way he carries himself around women.

by Anonymousreply 165March 4, 2023 8:48 PM

Good Lord, no.

by Anonymousreply 166March 4, 2023 8:54 PM

Brain is a bottom so it's really about the tops sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 167March 4, 2023 9:46 PM

In the second season, one of the young ladies had a blind date with an Indian guy, I think his name was Krish. He was the handsomest hottest guy I've just about ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 168March 4, 2023 9:48 PM

do we think Raj might want to hate-fuck Rish?

by Anonymousreply 169March 4, 2023 9:53 PM

R168, I believe that was Anisha and that dude was very hot.

by Anonymousreply 170March 4, 2023 10:09 PM

the ratings for this show are in the same range as the unwatchable Summer House/Winter House shit which keep getting renewed. Plus Bravo invited the cast to come to Bravocon and Andy kept saying these past few weeks when Brian, Anisha, Vishal and Amrit were on WWHL how popular they were with the crowds and other Bravolebrities. I think it's almost certain we'll get a season 4

I would like a reunion next time though

by Anonymousreply 171March 4, 2023 10:22 PM

Krish is hot! Tall, built and sexy with a goofy smile. Woof.

by Anonymousreply 172March 4, 2023 10:24 PM

R171, I agree. This is easily the best show on Bravo. It does come off as (comparatively) unscripted).

by Anonymousreply 173March 4, 2023 10:26 PM

I wonder if Rish is a goner now that he's broken up with Monica. I don't think he knew most of the cast well and only recently became friendly with Brian.

I'd like them to cast a couple more people from the community that all or several existing cast members already know. There have to be plenty more

but we don't need anymore Avni. She came off as so desperate and thirsty. I bet they tested her to be full-time but then went with Rish instead. There's no other reason why she was at Amrit's wedding

by Anonymousreply 174March 4, 2023 10:28 PM

Amrit went to the Winter Party in Miami

scroll through the pics and he's posing with a female friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 11, 2023 9:51 AM

I wish I could have seen the latest season of "Family Korma", but I don't think I get that channel anymore.

by Anonymousreply 176March 11, 2023 9:13 PM

It's on Peacock if you have that. Or you may be able to go to Bravo's site to stream it R176

by Anonymousreply 177March 11, 2023 9:27 PM

R177 - thanks! I managed to find it on Youtube (for a fee). I don't mind paying $15 for the whole season. The first episode was great - I love Indian weddings, although I'm way too shy to ever take part in one.

by Anonymousreply 178March 12, 2023 2:06 AM

Really enjoying season 3! I love how the gossip about Richi went around the entire Indian community before he and Monica even heard it. So many handsome men, too!

by Anonymousreply 179March 16, 2023 10:33 PM

R179, have you seen the episode where Monica confronts Richi? He does a tap dance that would make Fred Astaire proud. Slightly off topic but, why is Monica always going to where he lives? He never seems to go to see her and Raj.

by Anonymousreply 180March 17, 2023 1:18 PM

Brian has hot feet and needs to show them more.

by Anonymousreply 181March 17, 2023 5:47 PM

All the young guys on the show are very handsome, but I love Vishal the most. His eyes are SO dark and the black hair and black stubble just really turn me on. Too bad he has a drinking problem, but they all seem to drink a lot. I thought Indians weren't into alcohol, like Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 182March 17, 2023 10:51 PM

I hope they add at least 2 more people for season 4

I really think we're getting a season 4 too

by Anonymousreply 183March 18, 2023 5:12 AM

Just found out the show was cancelled. DAMMIT BRAVO! Sad because it was such a good show with likeable folks. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 184November 20, 2023 7:56 PM

The show will be missed but at least I can follow most of the cast on social media

by Anonymousreply 185November 23, 2023 5:05 AM

Maybe Peacock will pick it up.

by Anonymousreply 186November 23, 2023 5:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!