Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I need advice so me and my boyfriend tryed a threesoeme

he was haven a good time but I couldn’t stay hard during the event and at the end I just felt like shit like he was haven a good time but I couldn’t enjoy it so I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2022 12:04 AM

OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2022 10:00 PM

haven? Do you mean "having"? OH DEAR indeed.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2022 10:02 PM

Are you still high on meth, OP? Maybe that's why you didn't stay hard and are such a bad speller.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2022 10:05 PM

punctuation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2022 10:12 PM

Rather than trying a threesome, take some basic English classes at the elementary level. It will serve you better.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2022 10:14 PM

No, OP.

If you're a troll, fine. But if you're not, 3-ways often go off, and if you have a relationship and suddenly he's fucking with someone else with you there, it's NORMAL not to get hard. It's called being weirded out, which can be a sign of how you really feel.

Or the third party wasn't the right one to have. Or your bf was too into it. Or you weren't included in the right way for you. Whatever.

It's also NORMAL to get hard. Whatever your cock does, it's NORMAL but it's telling you something to pay attention to. It's also true that men get hard in inappropriate or bizarre settings, such as doctors during operations, men during sports massages, being hugged.

Now ask yourself why a 3-way and whose idea was it, really, and then address if you've talked to your bf about it.

Now go away.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2022 10:28 PM

Have you tryed spelling? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2022 10:51 PM

Eye wonce tryed a threesum wit a fryend and a gui we mat at a barre. It Wass soooooooooo hot.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2022 10:57 PM

I once had a threesome, but one guy didn't show up

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2022 11:27 PM

Dat's da suck job!

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2022 11:59 PM

OP writes as if he’s Herschel Walker.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2022 12:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!