Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sip, Slip...SPLAT!

Silly THOT on a midtown rooftop bar fell off the bar and plunged to her death.

No loss. Anyone hanging out in Times Square is waste of oxygen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2022 11:11 AM

Video footage from scene…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2022 11:24 PM

[quote] Anyone hanging out in Times Square is waste of oxygen.

Well, it didn't used to be that way. In the old days, there were many worthy characters there.

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2022 11:48 PM

^ not since the earlier 90s :(

by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2022 11:49 PM

Family sues Hyatt in 3,2,1...

by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2022 11:52 PM

No, op. There are good views from Times Square if you have access to a rooftop. This incident could be an accident caused by excessive alcohol consumption.

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2022 12:03 AM

[quote]Well, it didn't used to be that way. In the old days, there were many worthy characters there.

New York is over!

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2022 12:08 AM

Messy, messy, messy.

Whitney’s exit was way more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2022 12:13 AM

[quote]and that she had ordered a drink before apparently climbing over the ledge.

Are the drinks there *that* bad?

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2022 12:18 AM

That's the problem with hotels. Everyone checks out at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2022 12:30 AM

She must have been trashed. It’s good she landed on a rooftop halfway down. It would have been nasty if she’d hit the sidewalk. She could have hit someone.

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2022 12:32 AM

I am visiting NYC in November. My first must see stop.

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2022 12:37 AM

" If you lean over just a little, you can see my apartment from heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2022 12:43 AM

I remember a guy that jumped from the 10th storey landed on a car roof and pretty much walked away (car was crushed and cops found him later).

Not apocryphal, it happened about half a mile from where I live. Don't know if he tried it again?

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2022 12:47 AM

Elizabeth Gaglewski, of Queens, plummeted from the ledge of Bar 54 at the Hyatt Centric Times Square New York Wednesday afternoon and was pronounced dead at the scene, according to authorities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2022 11:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!