Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Piers Morgan - It's Duty To STOP Harry & Meghan

“I’ve tried to be fair but it’s very hard in her (Meghan) case. At her core, you’ve got somebody who is quite malevolent, who is systematically trying to damage the Royal Family and the monarchy.”

As someone who was brought up as a fierce royalist I find it offensive and it has to be stopped. So if I have a platform, I’m going to use it because it’s damaging. And I think Harry’s basically the same.

“The pair of them have whipped themselves into this frenzy of victimhood, which is manifesting itself as constant attacks.”

Piers says he has NO CHOICE - he needs to do what needs to be done to STOP Harry & Meghan

by Anonymousreply 137February 27, 2023 12:39 AM

What an idiotic thread. Stop them from what? What's he proposing--murder?

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2022 11:40 PM

My first introduction to Piers was as a judge when Susan Boyle auditioned and my impression of him was very favorable. Meghan Markle is a social climbing, bitchy woman, and Piers has a right to be angry about she ghosted him. However, he's been complaining about her for years and he sounds just as miserable as M& H. Give it a rest Piers.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2022 11:43 PM

Stop them how, by inhibiting free speech?

That’s not scary at all.

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2022 11:43 PM

Rofl.

Piers Morgan is so desperate to see Meghan fail.

And what's funny is that the harder he tries, the more he LOSES.

This guy is such an incredible LOSER.

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2022 11:43 PM

He is definitely pathetic. He raves about them like a lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2022 11:45 PM

I think he is saying that Harry & Meghan need to be stopped from inflicting anymore damage to the monarchy

That H&M need to lay off the monarchy and just go away

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2022 11:46 PM

Why bother? From what I've seen from them they are quite effectively stopping themselves through repeated failures. No one has to lift a finger or become involved with them in any way.

Just let them continue to make terrible decisions and to publicly fail. Job done.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2022 11:46 PM

Piers Morgan is like a woman scorned, but even worse.

Most scorned women would have dropped it right now.

But he's like a rabid pitbull with a bone, who won't let go of attacking Meghan.

I honestly think he needs psychological and psychiatric help.

He's truly deranged.

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2022 11:46 PM

Hold on, we're on our way to support our Piers 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2022 11:48 PM

Piers should launch STOPHarryandMeghan dot.com

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2022 11:48 PM

Piers Morgan is the biggest PUSSY in the history of pussies.

Look at this pussy cunt attacking Meghan, with nothing else to do in the world.

What a LOSER. An incredible, incredible LOSER.

He's obsessed with her.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2022 11:52 PM

What's his deal? Did she refuse advances or something?

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2022 11:56 PM

Yes, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2022 12:02 AM

That's what people keep saying, R12. But Piers has been married for some time (2nd marriage), and while that wouldn't necessarily stop him, I doubt he'd advertise an interaction with a woman he was trying to fuck. I think he was hurt that she ghosted him after he was no longer useful. Apparently they were friendly before she met Harry, when she was still trying to land a rich Brit.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2022 12:03 AM

I've been ghosted more than once in my life, and it feels terrible...but one MUST move on, mustn't one?

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2022 12:04 AM

He was single at the time she hunted him. It was when she was trying to bag a rich Brit. She hustled Piers, he fell for it, then she ghosted him.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2022 12:07 AM

They had one date together, later she met Harry for the first time at a party later that night, and she never went out with Piers again.

His almost stalkerish fixation on her ever since borders on impotent incel rage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2022 12:07 AM

OP you missed the “Who gives a shit?” choice.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2022 12:10 AM

He sounds absolutely unhinged. They’re just a bunch of second tier celebrities it’s not like she’s going to invade Poland.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2022 12:16 AM

Piers is definitely unhinged.

His use of the word "DUTY" to "STOP" Harry and Meghan, points to severe mental illness.

The guy is a deranged and obsessed lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2022 12:51 AM

Piers Morgan needs to get a fucking life. What a maroon.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2022 12:55 AM

Harry & Meghan

Need. To. Be. Stopped.

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2022 1:11 AM

He met her in 2016 as she was about to be set up with Harry, R16. He married his current wife in 2010.

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2022 1:14 AM

Doesn't he have anything better to do with his time?

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2022 1:22 AM

Thank you, r23, for some reason I thought he wasn't married at the time.

by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2022 1:25 AM

[quote] Doesn't he have anything better to do with his time?

He says National Unity for the Monarchy is at stake - Harry & Meghan and determined to burn it down

That is why they need to be STOPPED

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2022 1:35 AM

[quote] He says National Unity for the Monarchy is at stake - Harry & Meghan and determined to burn it down

[quote] That is why they need to be STOPPED

And strangely enough, no mention of Prince Andrew who is a far greater threat to the monarchy than Harry and Meghan.

But since Piers is the ultimate Klan Granny, he seems to be perfectly fine with Andrew diddling young girls.

Because, yeah... Meghan is the REAL threat!! Pfft.

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2022 1:37 AM

I see no problem with disliking and canceling Harry, Meghan and Piers. It's not actually one or the other.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2022 1:43 AM

When is someone going to grow a pair and put a hit out on Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2022 1:50 AM

He was ghosted by her when she met Harry and then he was forced to leave his show because he said she was a liar after the Oprah interview. She made a complaint. She was lying and losing your job I would say would make you say fuck you. He is a powerful enemy to have.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2022 1:56 AM

Off with their heads!

Then bring Piers out to a public street to draw, hang, and quarter him!

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2022 1:59 AM

Yeah, R30, that was a stupid complaint for her to make. He lost his job (well, he refused to apologize which was the condition of him staying) and then doubled his efforts in attacking Meghan. So now, even though they're safely in California, the Daily Mail and others are nonstop bashing them. Their excuse for leaving the UK is that they wanted the press bashing to stop. Meghan and Harry definitely playing checkers.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2022 2:25 AM

I have never heard a single person ever say one good thing about Piers Morgan.

He comes across as an unhinged stalker who needs a couple of restraining orders.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2022 3:05 AM

Meghan Markle 'controlled by same forces that controlled Jeffrey Epstein': Biographer Meghan Markle may have met Prince Andrew through Epstein way before meeting Prince Harry in 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2022 3:23 AM

Prince Harry says struggling Brits 'want to muck in and help'... from his $14m Montecito mansion...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2022 3:34 AM

OP, ENOUGH.

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2022 3:46 AM

R34 That link is qanon batshit I'm a raving middle aged Karen material. Wtf

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2022 3:58 AM

No one cares because they're completely irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2022 3:59 AM

It's our duty to punch Piers Morgan in his stupid fucking face, and shut him up once and for all!!

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2022 4:06 AM

Meghan has demonstrated that she is an awful person and the same for Harry. No one needs to do anything at all.

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2022 4:11 AM

The fact that Piers Morgan can unironically cast himself as the last, best defender of the monarchy's credibility says everything about the monarchy's credibility.

I don't particularly like MM, but honestly. The royal family has been a punchline for a solid forty years.

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2022 4:17 AM

He's JUST LIKE Meghan in that regard. Only she's so much more desperate.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2022 4:22 AM

She's not the one talking about him on a daily basis. He's clearly the one with the problem. He comes off as completely mentally unbalanced.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2022 4:39 AM

Only one woman know how to handle him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2022 4:43 AM

He’s annoying. I saw him interviewing someone else and he would ask a question, then just talked over the person, never allowing them to answer.

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2022 4:49 AM

He's so embarrassing. I don't even like her but he comes across as a creepy incel about to go on a shooting spree.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2022 5:16 AM

The people on here who constantly attack M&H don't seem to realize that they sound just like Piers does.

[quote] I think he was hurt that she ghosted him after he was no longer useful. Apparently they were friendly before she met Harry, when she was still trying to land a rich Brit.

r14, there are plenty of rich Brits with media connections. Given that Piers Morgan is Piers Morgan, it just as plausible she tried to give him a chance despite public opinion, but cut contact after it was clear he really is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2022 1:02 PM

There’s so much claptrap flying around about Meghan and Harry, who knows what to think really. The vitriol seems over the top to me in regards to their alleged “sins”. But I feel no ambiguity whatsoever about Piers Morgan. I loathe him. If I actually had a stake in the game I’d automatically be on team M & H just because any affiliation with the total twat Morgan would make me sick to my stomach,

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2022 6:49 PM

Skank and stank are their own worst enemies. But i appaud piers for bashing them.

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2022 6:55 PM

Piers is a dickhead, but H&M are twats, too, so I don't mind the feud.

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2022 7:18 PM

It's obvious to a blind man what Harry and Meghan are about. It has been for a long time r48. You don't seem very perceptive.

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2022 7:34 PM

This is the dufus who said to Barbra Streisand when she was on his show, "You really haven't done much in your career."

There was a noticeable pause, then she proceeded to ignore the idiotic comment.

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2022 7:34 PM

Piers is just like Meghan - that's why he has this vendetta going on.

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2022 8:39 PM

It was a joke, r52, and a means to get her to talk.

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2022 11:30 PM

Piers used to constantly refer to his "Good friend Donald Trump" on Good Morning Britain.

I don't think he's a terribly good judge of character.

by Anonymousreply 55October 12, 2022 3:04 AM

The British news people seem insufferable. Tina Brown is another one. There was an article in the DM where she said that Meghan’s and Harry’s 14 million dollar house was basically a shack compared to other celebrity homes. That they were d-listers and that maybe Meghan should look into trading up to Elon Musk. I know it would go over great here with the crazies, but it was off putting. It wasn’t even about M&H, but rather the elitism she was bleeding out.

by Anonymousreply 56October 12, 2022 3:10 AM

He sounds like a loon. It’s ironic how her detractors always sound way more obnoxiously whacko than Meghan and Harry do.

by Anonymousreply 57October 12, 2022 3:16 AM

This guy Piers Morgan sounds like a fucking moron. And who cares about that stupid, antiquated, offensive "Royal" family. Bunch of inbred snobs that seemingly intelligent people insist on treating with worshipful reverence for absolutely no reason. One of them is a pedophile, isn't he? Or at the very least a statutory rapist. Why doesn't Piers Morgan do something about him?

by Anonymousreply 58October 12, 2022 3:19 AM

Harry and Megham > this ugly fucktard.

by Anonymousreply 59October 12, 2022 3:21 AM

😭 Piers Morgan in still butthurt because he thought he was going to be appointed to the position of Meghan's [italic] Royal Best Friend.

by Anonymousreply 60October 12, 2022 3:25 AM

What bothers me about it is that there’s always some loon somewhere who hears this and starts with the death threats or even physical attacks. No one should be saying anyone “must be stopped” these days, because there’s always some loon who thinks you’re talking to them personally.

by Anonymousreply 61October 12, 2022 3:41 AM

He's many things but he's not a loser. After he left that morning show, ITV's value tanked. He may be friends with Trump but he was open about saying he wouldn't vote for DT in the last US election- not that he could, anyway, being a Brit.

Meghan approached him, sucked up to him online and in person, then ditched him when she landed Dumbo. I don't agree with a lot of what he says but he had her number before most people figured out what she is. And she told many whoppers in that Oprah interview.

by Anonymousreply 62October 12, 2022 10:01 AM

I don't care about Harry and Meghan. The whole concept of "royalty" is so fucking stupid and outdated. I never understood why any American would celebrate another American marrying into that inbred, bigoted, thieving family. Piers Morgan is an annoying asshole idiot. Anyone who is a "royalist" is automatically a moron. He's always been a tabloid asshole. Thank goodness he's no longer "a thing" in the US though I hear Fox "News" is trying to make him happen again

by Anonymousreply 63October 12, 2022 10:08 AM

What is DL's freaking obsession with Harry & Meghan.

The whole world is scratching their heads, wondering how in the help Donald Trump was ever elected to run your country, and how he still manages to weild so much power. And now, Joe Biden?

Forget about Royalty, clean up your own house.

by Anonymousreply 64October 12, 2022 1:13 PM

R64, DL obsession is mainly driven by haters and mostly fueled Brits. Most Americans don’t care about the the BRF beyond passing curiosity.

by Anonymousreply 65October 12, 2022 1:17 PM

Piers is a bitchy malicious queen. He was all about Meghan until she snubbed him for lunch and he made it his life's goal to ruin her. Mary!

by Anonymousreply 66October 12, 2022 1:26 PM

He’s such a woke snowflake Karen.

by Anonymousreply 67October 12, 2022 2:03 PM

I find Piers to be such a cunt. Markle might be the anus Horibilis but Piers is quickly becoming the Vagina Horibilis now.

by Anonymousreply 68October 12, 2022 2:09 PM

He's a sociopath! Seriously, imagine someone with NO TALENT WHATSOEVER, and a former editor of the British version of the National Enquirer, having any say so in anything, much less anything of importance!..

by Anonymousreply 69October 12, 2022 2:12 PM

I used to like Piers but he really has turned into a complete loon because a woman who he liked enormously stopped returning his calls. 'You were just using me!! I'm Piers Morgan TV star! You can't just use me and then ignore me!!'

He's frothing at the mouth and will be in a straight jacket shortly. And who gives a fuck about the monarchy anyway? You've got the Tampon King who is as bright as his dimwit second son just that he wears a crown. If this is the monarchy Piers feels so passionate about he needs serious meds. Besides Piers accept the fact that we're living in the 21st Century. Play acting in fancy clothes should only be done at the National If even there these days.

by Anonymousreply 70October 12, 2022 2:41 PM

He enjoys exposing her bullshit. I don't blame him. She lies constantly and then viciously attacks people who call her out in these lies.

by Anonymousreply 71October 13, 2022 5:56 AM

Piers is British trailer trash

by Anonymousreply 72October 13, 2022 7:03 AM

He was called out by the weatherman on his morning show for being a bitch about Meghan and he got up and left the live show on air.

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2022 12:30 AM

r73 He merely said he didnt believe her claims.Thats not being a bitch.Are you saying there is some moral obligation on us to believe whatever accusations people make about others? In what world does that make sense? Are we then by the same token obliged to believe any claims Samantha Markle, Lady C or anybody else makes about Meghan?? Im sure Meghan would take exception to that.

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2022 1:06 AM

Lol R73. What an infant.

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2022 8:13 PM

[quote]Piers is a bitchy malicious queen. He was all about Meghan until she snubbed him for lunch and he made it his life's goal to ruin her. Mary!

Some people are like a dog with a bone that way. For years, Joan Rivers nursed a hate-boner for Gillian Anderson because of an imagined slight at the 1996 Oscars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2022 8:24 PM

I think r60 is onto what Morgan thinks he lost when Meghan ghosted him. He probably wanted to be for her what Richard Kay was to Diana -- her confidant in the media. Diana would speak to him almost daily and Kay became kind of an informal advisor. Imagine Morgan's glee when he found out she was dating Harry. He probably thought he had an in with her. She was probably very charming and complimentary to middle-aged Morgan who read too much into the interaction. It must have been awfully deflating on many levels.

by Anonymousreply 77October 16, 2022 2:35 PM

r74 and the weatherman called him out because he consistently went after Markel like a dog with a bone. He pointed out what everything was thinking. What the fuck is your problem with her?

by Anonymousreply 78October 16, 2022 2:41 PM

r78 Well he believed she had just made false allegations to a global audience of racism and mental health neglect against people who by tradition could not respond to her- all while a family member was on their deathbed. I think it was self evident what his problem was with her. Do I think it was unprofessional of him to walk of the show live on air? Yes of course .But the reason he didn't return was because he was told he had to apologise for not believing her evidence light claims. Now if you want to live in a world were employers can dictate to employees what they are and aren't allowed to believe then I suggest you are being very foolish. Morgan storming offset was plenty of good reason to dismiss him but they choose not to do that They actually wanted him to return to the show and apologise for disbelieving controversial claims made by a public figure .

There's no such thing in the UK ,the US etc as what everyone was thinking . Some shared his dislike of Meghan , some didn't, some partially share his views. But the idea of it was what everyone was thinking is not accurate.

by Anonymousreply 79October 16, 2022 4:31 PM

[quote]r76 For years, Joan Rivers nursed a hate-boner for Gillian Anderson because of an imagined slight at the 1996 Oscars.

This encounter must have dug it even deeper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 16, 2022 4:40 PM

Makes William and Kate seem like a breath of fresh air just because I don’t know a single goddam thing about them except that they seem to regularly turn up at the required events, obediently wearing the regulation bizarre hats and clothing, and never getting snuggly and confessional with the press.

by Anonymousreply 81October 16, 2022 5:05 PM

R81 as much press as they get and the obsessive fat fraus hate posting non-stop on this site I know very little about H&M either.

by Anonymousreply 82October 16, 2022 5:13 PM

No one needs to stop them. The Harkles are failing spectacularly on their own.

by Anonymousreply 83October 16, 2022 5:17 PM

Piers Morgan is one of those rare men who's not afraid to take on this fake gold-digging bitch publicly. For this, I salute him.

by Anonymousreply 84October 17, 2022 6:23 AM

Piers Morgan is one of those rare men who's not afraid to take on this gold-digging bitch for publicity.

FTFY.

by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2022 6:27 AM

I don't think it's for publicity exactly. More revenge for being used and made a fool of. Though most people wouldn't even know about it or care if he didn't make such a spectacle of himself.

by Anonymousreply 86October 17, 2022 2:06 PM

R84 He hates her because he is just like her, except she is better at everything.

by Anonymousreply 87October 17, 2022 2:16 PM

That's not correct. She's a global laughingstock r87. He's still doing much better than that!

by Anonymousreply 88October 18, 2022 4:28 AM

To the person who thinks Morgan wished to play a Richard Kay type role...you do realise, don't you, that Kay is still working as a reporter whilst Morgan was an actual editor almost 30 years ago?

And MM approached him out of the blue? When they had drinks he had no idea she was seeing dumbo, because she wasn't until later that night. She was an ambitious, social climbing hustler who sought him out either to appear on one of his shows or have him introduce her to some younger guy. Then met Harry and ghosted him.

by Anonymousreply 89October 18, 2022 12:22 PM

r89, and people forget that Piers Morgan and Dan Wooton both started out as "showbiz" reporters. It was their job to culivate any and all connections when they were on that beat.

by Anonymousreply 90October 24, 2022 1:24 PM

@r89, Um, wasn't Piers married when he met Markle? What did he think was going to happen?

by Anonymousreply 91October 24, 2022 1:33 PM

[quote] Meghan approached him, sucked up to him online and in person

This is what I’ve never understood. Morgan’s politics are no secret, why was lefty Meg sucking up to him?

by Anonymousreply 92October 24, 2022 1:53 PM

You guys grant way too much power to MM. She was on a USA network show for god's sake. If she had the social climbing power you all claim she has, she would be the next Meryl Streep. She was not even an above-the-title actress on a low-rated cable network show. The only thing she is guilty of is marrying Harry. I have zero doubt they were asked if the children would be black. English people are steeped in racism. Piers cozied up to her and he got the cold shoulder because..it's fucking Piers Morgan, a low-rate Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 93October 24, 2022 2:02 PM

R93, She she was a social climber who knew that she wasn’t going to get superstardom from her acting career. That said, I definitely feel the press and people (mostly haters) give her too much power. The entire thing with her is silly. Obviously they sort of tanked in the US, the family has the upper hand, so who cares what she says? ‘Megxit’ was never as interesting as the press made it out to be. She and Harry are as interesting as the rest of the Royal family, which means not much.

by Anonymousreply 94October 24, 2022 2:48 PM

Fuck off R93. You are a complete and total moron. Go to another site where they will happily vacuum up your nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 95October 24, 2022 4:26 PM

They completely tanked in the U.S. she's always been an absolute nobody.

by Anonymousreply 96October 25, 2022 3:31 AM

In a mixed race marriage is it that unusual to wonder who the kids will favor? Now if someone said "It would be a shame if the child looks black," it's a very different ballgame. But given their propensity to lying and twisting the truth, I don't believe that anyone in the family made it into a racist attack like Megsie made it out to b.

by Anonymousreply 97October 25, 2022 6:50 PM

r95 - She was an intern on Wendy Williams, she was a deal or no deal swimsuit girl then got a role on Suits....which maybe 10 people on here watched. Yet somehow in your mnid she is a lying master manipulator who wanted to take down the royal family? LOL>

by Anonymousreply 98October 25, 2022 11:13 PM

Yes R98 that's exactly what I said. That she wanted to destroy the royal family. You read that so well! Now pay $5,000.00 for a ticket to her feminist empowerment dinner where she will tell everyone that female power is marrying a prince.

by Anonymousreply 99October 25, 2022 11:42 PM

R93. Thank you for informing us England is steeped in racism and therefore Meghan’s claims must be true.

Will you be sticking around? I may need some additional baseless claims about entire countries and some related factual questions to verify.

Don’t worry about providing evidence when you respond. We already know you have it!!!

by Anonymousreply 100October 26, 2022 12:04 AM

Piers Morgan reiterates his vow to STOP Harry & Meghan

by Anonymousreply 101December 5, 2022 10:49 PM

Piers Morgan has said that he is 'traumatised' after being 'exploited' in Harry and Meghan's Netflix documentary. The TV presenter has blasted the couple on Twitter tonight, saying that they use his voice to "flog their ghastly new series".

'Harry & Meghan' drops on the streaming site on Thursday December 8, and has already sent fans into a frenzy. In a new trailer for the film, released today, former Good Morning Britain host Piers is heard gushing: "She's [Meghan's] becoming a royal rock star."

But Morgan tweeted tonight saying: "BREAKING: Princess Pinocchio & Prince Hypocrite use my voice to flog their ghastly new series. I’m traumatised by this exploitation,"

by Anonymousreply 102December 5, 2022 11:06 PM

Piers Morgan said Monday that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's new documentary will be as true as Netflix's "The Crown."

The "Piers Morgan Uncensored" host joined "Fox & Friends" to discuss the new show and the backlash it has received.

"You may remember in the Oprah Winfrey whine-a-thon, about 17 different things that came out of their mouths were quickly proven to be untrue. And we're at it again with a Netflix documentary,"

Morgan slammed the show's comparison to Princess Diana and the paparazzi she faced.

"She (Princess Diana) had ten times the paparazzi attention that Meghan Markle has ever had, her attempt to put herself on the same pedestal as the most famous and pursued royal in history, I think is frankly disgraceful."

Morgan pointed out the hypocrisy of how Harry and Meghan left the United Kingdom for California yet "ruthlessly exploit" their titles as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex for "hundreds of millions of dollars."

"The idea that they are somehow victims when all they're doing is making so much money from abusing and attacking their families, both sides, their families, I think, is reprehensible."

by Anonymousreply 103December 5, 2022 11:08 PM

Piers Morgan REALLY wants an OBE, doesn't he.

by Anonymousreply 104December 5, 2022 11:27 PM

R102, that is hilarious! Poor Miss Piers Morgan is traumatized! It's literal violence what they've done, according to Miss Morgan.

The only good thing about this tedious, self-congratulatory, self-promoting Netflix series is that will trigger La Piers. That ALWAYS amuses me.

by Anonymousreply 105December 5, 2022 11:42 PM

I can't stand Harry or Meghan, but I think it's such a troll (by Meghan obviously) to include his initial gushing over her in their Netflix documentary. You have to admire the trolling.

by Anonymousreply 106December 5, 2022 11:42 PM

I used to like Piers but he really has turned into a nut. Why be obsessed so much with them unless he's making a good deal off of it himself. Their hatred of the royal family, his hatred of them and everyone makes money.

by Anonymousreply 107December 6, 2022 1:06 AM

Piers Morgan - They need to be STOPPED

by Anonymousreply 108December 8, 2022 11:41 PM

What's the latest, R108? What has Miss Morgan said this time?

by Anonymousreply 109December 8, 2022 11:43 PM

R108 - Piers has released an official statement saying

"This is worse than Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Something I didn't think was humanly possible."

"Disgusting how they're repeatedly trying to brand Britain a racist country,"

"Most tolerant place in Europe, as all the coverage of their engagement/wedding showed."

Her [Markle's] attempt to put herself on the same pedestal as the most famous and pursued royal in history (Diana), I think is frankly disgraceful."

by Anonymousreply 110December 8, 2022 11:51 PM

Sounds like Miss Piers has truly gotten her panties into a royal twist. Is she still "traumatized" from being heard praising the Sparkles in the trailer?

by Anonymousreply 111December 8, 2022 11:53 PM

Piers has just written this op-ed, in his continuing campaign tro STOP this duo

You might think it’s the poor people of Ukraine as they’re bombed, shot and raped by Putin’s invading barbarians.

Or those who lives have been ruined by the Covid pandemic that continues to cause widespread death and long-term illness.

Or the millions battling crippling financial hardship in a devastating cost-of-living crisis that has swept the globe.

But no. The world’s biggest victims are in fact Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, a pair of incredibly rich, stupendously privileged, horribly entitled narcissists.

If you don’t believe me, just ask them!

Or better still, force yourself to sit through the first three instalments of their nauseatingly self-aggrandising Netflix whine-a-thon.

But be warned: you’ll need a sick bucket, tissues for when you laugh so uproariously (not for reasons our heroic freedom-fighting duo intended…) that tears stream down your face, and a very high boredom threshold.

Compared to their Oprah moan, which dropped mostly untrue ‘truth bombs’ like a machine-gun, this was a predictable, cliché-ridden, simperingly sycophantic snooze-fest that fuelled their wearily familiar narrative of a cruelly oppressed couple driven out of Britain by a nasty racist media, nasty racist Royal Family, and nasty racist public.

All of this is a disgusting lie.

Harry and Meghan’s romance, engagement and marriage were all greeted with ecstatic joy by the three groups they now accuse of being vile bigots.

I know because I was in Britain at the time, and on their wedding day, I wrote this in a newspaper: ‘A biracial woman from America, marrying into the world’s most famous white family. It’s hard to overstate the significance of this ceremony, beamed live around the world, to black people everywhere. To borrow the words of Dr King, this was a day when little black girls could watch TV and genuinely share little white girls’ long-held dreams of one day marrying a Prince.’

That epitomised what most people thought at the time, and the media coverage was almost universally positive.

Yet in the Netflix series, Meghan now says the press were merciless in their efforts to bring her down.

‘Truth be told,’ she says, ‘no matter how hard I tried, no matter how good I was, no matter what I did... they were still going to find a way to destroy me.’

Oh please.

The media, including me, only turned negative on Meghan and Harry after they married and their behaviour grew increasingly hypocritical as they preached poverty in tweets on the day she held a $500,000 baby-shower in New York, used Elton John’s private plane like a taxi service as they lectured us on reducing our carbon footprints, and pleaded to be left alone as they gave prime-time TV interviews.

Nobody ‘destroyed’ Meghan Markle.

As this series shows, she very quickly abandoned often dull royal duty to take her handsome British prince back to America to live a life of luxury in a California mansion from where they now earn gazillions of dollars trashing their families in the very media they profess to despise, ruthlessly exploiting the royal titles afforded them by the institution of the Monarchy that they constantly attack.

continued in next thread

by Anonymousreply 112December 8, 2022 11:55 PM

In the documentary, Meghan looks like the smirking cynical cat who got the commercial lottery-life-win cream, while hapless Harry looks like a spaced-out zombie who now speaks weird Montecito therapist couch psychobabble as he tries to justify his appalling treachery towards his family and his country.

‘I sacrificed everything I know to join ‘Meghan’s world’,’ he says at one point, in what may be the truest statement either of them makes in their extended disingenuous whine.

Yes, he did.

And I suspect the main reason he now seems so permanently unhappy, whilst insisting he’s never been happier, is because in his heart he knows he’s been manipulated by a seasoned family-wrecker into abandoning the people and country he once loved.

One of the most telling moments came when Meghan revealed how she phoned her beloved niece to uninvite her from the wedding, because she’d supposedly been told to by some Palace flunkie.

Who bans a family loved one from their special day, and instead invites newfound celebrity acquaintances like the Clooneys and Beckhams?

But the most sickening part of this Netflix series is the constant use of Harry’s late mother Princess Diana, and absurd comparisons to his wife.

‘So much of what Meghan is, is so similar to my mum,’ he says. ‘She has the same compassion, same empathy, and the same confidence. She has this warmth about her.’

Really?

Having known both women, I can say with certainty that they had absolutely nothing in common.

Where is Meghan’s compassion and empathy towards her father who she disowned when he became a ‘problem’, and who recently suffered a massive stroke?

She’s not bothered to even call him to see how he is.

‘Meghan doesn’t have a father,’ says Harry, who’s never met Thomas Markle.

Yes, she bloody well does, and he brought her up on his own for years. Notwithstanding his own mistakes for which he’s apologised, the way they’ve both treated him is appalling.

The Sussexes say they’ve suffered horrendous harassment from paparazzi but use six fake examples of this in the trailers alone, and honestly, I’ve had more intense paparazzi treatment than anything they showed in the first three episodes.

As for their privacy, they spend the entire time revealing private text messages and intimate photos, and home videos they made 20 months ago in clear preparation for this show.

And Harry talks of wanting to protect his kids whilst constantly using them on camera.

It’s all so staggeringly hypocritical.

But there’s also some genuinely nasty stuff in there too, not least Harry’s jibe at royal men choosing ‘fit-the-mould’ wives, which is clearly aimed at William and Kate, and his assertion that the royals are a bunch of ‘unconsciously biased’ racists at the head of a racist country when they still haven’t produced any actual evidence of the royals being racist, and it’s well-documented that Britain is one of the most tolerant multi-cultural places to live in the world.

They even absurdly try to pin Brexit, the UK’s decision to leave the European Union, on the alleged racism aimed at Meghan.

‘It was an orchestrated reality show,’ Meghan says disapprovingly of her and Harry’s engagement interview.

continued in next thread

by Anonymousreply 113December 8, 2022 11:56 PM

Yet this Netflix series is exactly that, only far worse.

The sad truth is that Meghan and Harry are now nothing more than whiny delusional self-serving money-grabbing royal Kardashians – only with less class, loyalty or brains.

by Anonymousreply 114December 8, 2022 11:56 PM

Miss Morgan went off the deep end long ago. Poor old thing needs to be committed.

by Anonymousreply 115December 8, 2022 11:59 PM

That said, I do enjoy Miss Piers' trolling, so at least give her a laptop and an internet connection in her padded cell.

by Anonymousreply 116December 9, 2022 12:00 AM

Yeah but he hits a bullseye with every comment despite the dripping with contempt cynicism of a spurned humiliated lover. Which of course only makes it more fun.

by Anonymousreply 117December 9, 2022 1:20 AM

He's a blowhard; makes some of the good points go under.

The best review I heard was a UK TV critic who gently surmised that Harry needs to have some more therapy, as he's obviously not moved past a lot of stuff that, by his age, he could have.

by Anonymousreply 118December 9, 2022 5:05 AM

[quote]r103 Harry and Meghan left the United Kingdom for California yet "ruthlessly exploit" their titles as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex for "hundreds of millions of dollars."

They have hundreds of millions of dollars?

by Anonymousreply 119December 9, 2022 5:39 AM

If Mr. Morgan feels he must devote himself to “stopping” something, why can’t he make it world hunger, or child abuse, or unsafe work environments? You know, something that actually matters?

by Anonymousreply 120December 9, 2022 5:44 AM

He’s acting like a spurned lover. I guess the money he makes from all the clicks his articles acquire is worth the loss of dignity.

Because if you know if she gave him one interview he’d be all over her like a slavering dog.

Just ask Christiano.

by Anonymousreply 121December 9, 2022 2:54 PM

Morgan isn't acting like a spurned lover, he's acting like an eldgergay Diana fangurl!

Thank you, Datalounge, for teaching me how to spot them from 10,000 miles away.

by Anonymousreply 122December 10, 2022 1:13 AM

"And I suspect the main reason he now seems so permanently unhappy, whilst insisting he’s never been happier, is because in his heart he knows he’s been manipulated..."

Harry really does seem to be a sad case at baseline, not very bright and incapable of running his own life, and being apparently lost without someone to tell him what to do. And being wiling to accept orders from just about anyone, he does seem to be one of those rare straight men who will believe anything an attractive woman tells him, and do anything she tells him to do. Does he have any beliefs or sense of identity, or does he just wait to be told what to believe?

Because if he has no sense of identity or beliefs, it's a pity that royals can't become actors, and turn into other people...

by Anonymousreply 123December 10, 2022 1:20 AM

Just like his grandmother's uncle. Running after a woman longing to be kicked by her and left devastated.

by Anonymousreply 124December 10, 2022 2:26 AM

Was Morgan shagging Diana at the time? I mean every bugger else was so it wouldn't be a shock.

by Anonymousreply 125December 10, 2022 11:47 AM

Not even an attractive woman r123.

by Anonymousreply 126December 11, 2022 5:59 AM

That's not how she met Harry r17.

by Anonymousreply 127December 11, 2022 6:00 AM

Piers Morgan is continuing to speak out "I have never made a single remark, verbal or written, that could ever be construed as racist about Meghan Markle. I don’t care about her skin colour, I care about her campaign to take down the Monarchy."

He added, "I don’t dislike the Sussexes because of Meghan’s skin colour. I dislike them because they’re bullying liars constantly trashing the Royal Family and Britain."

by Anonymousreply 128December 16, 2022 2:20 AM

Considering they are speaking about their own family, I think H&M know those people and their dynamics better than Mr. Morgan does.

by Anonymousreply 129December 16, 2022 4:02 PM

Piers Morgan: "Prince Harry is a traitor to his family and country"

Morgan focuses his attacks, initially, on Meghan Markle: "There is not much more to say about this ruthless, greedy, fame-hungry, social climber who played the royal family like a viola, although unfortunately I will probably be forced to do so, such is her insatiable craving to work her way through the news cycle," Piers notes.

The journalist also criticized the series with everything: "At the beginning of the second, and thankfully final, part of the nauseating, tawdry and astonishingly narcissistic series, Meghan describes herself, quoting a palace employee, as a "foreign organism" that infiltrated the monarchy. I'd say it's more like a virus, and a particularly virulent one."

"But my anger at her cynical antics against the royals is nothing compared to what I think of Harry's," he wrote.

"My real anger is with Harry, whose betrayal of his family and country has now been laid bare in appalling and striking detail. Watching him publicly attack his 'shouty' brother William, inferring that he kicked him out of Britain, then brand his father, King Charles, a liar, and even criticize his grandmother, the late, great Queen Elizabeth II, for doing nothing to help him, turned my stomach," he expressed.

"And watching him feed the false but incredibly damaging narrative that Britain is a racist country, with a racist royal family at its head, completely infuriated me," the controversial host asserted.

"It's obvious from watching, or should I say enduring, the whole series that these two shameless con men were filming footage for potential exploitation even before their wedding, and the main reason they have been so determined to protect their privacy is because they wanted to sell it themselves."

the British journalist has called the Duke of Sussex 'greedy' for betraying his family for money.

He fumed: "Oh please. He's a lying greedy chancer betraying his family for money.

"Diana would be appalled at how he's trying to destroy the Monarchy & attacking Britain."

He continued: "God, their incessant whining is so insufferably exhausting."

"Prince Harry publicly trashing his brother William, branding his father King Charles a liar, and attacking his grandmother the late Queen for doing nothing.

"This is such a grotesque and sickening betrayal of his family," Piers noted.

by Anonymousreply 130December 17, 2022 12:41 AM

They need to be STOPPED

Piers Morgan

by Anonymousreply 131December 17, 2022 2:44 PM

King Charles is a joke. A man of crushing mediocrity, pettiness, hypocrisy with a sledgehammer and too often stupid. And that's only in public!

by Anonymousreply 132December 17, 2022 2:59 PM

I can't stand M&H like the rest of you, but I'm getting sick of the deep dive analysis into their psyches and motivations. Who the fuck cares anymore?

by Anonymousreply 133December 17, 2022 3:03 PM

Piers is probably mildly annoyed privately, but he knows writing over the top angry articles gets clicks and attention.

by Anonymousreply 134December 18, 2022 8:57 AM

Piers Morgan eviscerates Prince Harry: 'A mission to dismantle the monarchy'

Piers Morgan lashed out at royal family defector Prince Harry Monday, claiming the Duke of Sussex is on a "one-man mission to dismantle the [British] monarchy" after his latest media tour.

"This year started like last year finished, with Harry whining and moaning and slamming his family and being deeply unpleasant about almost all of them while pretending that what he really wants is privacy and freedom from his family and from this institution they represent," he said on "Fox & Friends."

"What a telling moment it was with Anderson Cooper when he asked the obvious question: ‘If you hate the institution that much and it’s so awful and this family is so terrible, why do you want to be called the Duke and Duchess of Sussex?'" he added.

Saying Harry and Meghan's insistence on keeping their royal titles makes "a hundred million dollars' worth of difference," alleging Harry made the lump sum of money from media appearances geared toward bashing his family.

"That's pretty much how much he's raked it in the last year from all his own media relationships," Morgan said.

He went on to lambast Harry for complaining of "intrusion" from the British press, asking, "Who has been the single most intrusive person into the lives of the royal family?"

"Who talked about private conversations with the new king at the funeral of the king's father? Who talked about all the behind-the-scenes machinations of the frantic trip to Balmoral as the queen was dying? Who talked about being beaten up by his brother, having his poor little necklace broken?" he demanded.

"The answer is Prince Harry. [He] has turned out to be the single most intrusive person the royal family has ever been exposed to, and I'm just not going to sit here, on behalf of the British media, and take any more of his hypocritical guff about him saying ‘it’s all down to us' when he's clearly on a one-man mission to dismantle the monarchy."

Harry also caught flak from Morgan for his attack launched at Queen Consort Camilla Parker Bowles, claiming she is "using the British press" to their advantage and calling her "dangerous."

"The idea that Camilla is the bad one in this picture is absolutely ludicrous," Morgan said, going on to call Camilla a "down-to-earth" and "delightful" person.

Morgan added that Harry's attacks launched at Camilla further exemplify his "hypocrisy," claiming Harry uses the media to his advantage just as he claims his stepmother does.

"What the hell is he doing? He spent the last two years trashing his family with Oprah Winfrey, with James Corden, with a six-part Netflix series, with a book with Penguin Random House, with countless interviews now…" he said, slamming Harry's attempts to pretend he wishes the royal family no harm as "laughable."

by Anonymousreply 135January 10, 2023 12:34 AM

Piers Morgan has blasted Prince Harry for being a “delusional, paranoid, family-trashing halfwit” following the Duke of Sussex “exploiting the Royals’ most personal secrets” in a 90-minute sit-down with ITV.

“Never seen an unhappier ‘happy man’ in my life. Prince Harry’s a bitter, delusional, paranoid, family-trashing halfwit exposing and exploiting the Royals’ most personal secrets for gazillions whilst wanging on with jaw-dropping hypocrisy about media intrusion. He’s pathetic.”

by Anonymousreply 136January 10, 2023 12:36 AM

In a new interview Piers Morgan continues to go after Prince Harry saying

'"I think he's completely deluded, completely deluded, very manipulated. I mean, they’re as bad as each other, to be honest with you. I think that he genuinely believes he can do all this."

by Anonymousreply 137February 27, 2023 12:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!