Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cottage Cheese

Lately, I've been spending many days and nights in complete solitude contemplating DataLoungers relationship with Cottage Cheese

Either a quick snack-on-the-go out-the-door managing the modern hustle and bustle of your day, or a quiet languid night in enjoying a bowl of large curd

Everything's coming up Cottage Cheese!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2022 7:20 PM

Why did this immediately make me think of uncut cock

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2022 4:31 PM

I found out this week that whipped cottage cheese is a thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2022 4:32 PM

An Ode to Cottage Cheese! Anyone complaining that DL is not eclectic is not paying attention. Truthfully, though, cottage cheese is pretty boring.

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2022 4:35 PM

I'd rather chew foil.

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2022 4:37 PM

I love it so much I spread it all over the back of my thighs.

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2022 4:38 PM

I like it with sliced peaches or pears.

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2022 5:44 PM

I tried the whipped type instead of cream cheese on a bagel and it didn't pass

by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2022 6:36 PM

I find it to be a tasty side for a sandwich at lunchtime. A little black pepper makes it much better.

However, I only like it when it's very fresh and juicy. Sometimes you buy a carton even with an expiration date far in the future and it's sadly all dried out and sour tasting. Very frustrating. If I buy a couple of dud cartons in a row, I lay off it for a few months till I get a craving for it and am willing to gamble again.

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2022 6:44 PM

I love cottage cheese but only the Cabot brand. I like it on the same plate as my spaghetti, sitting right next to it. Or, I like it sitting next to my salad especially if I have beets in my salad. Sometimes I put a tiny bit of thousand island dressing on it but usually just salt and pepper.

by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2022 6:55 PM

I love cottage cheese with pineapple

by Anonymousreply 10October 9, 2022 7:01 PM

Cottage cheese as if left in the fridge at the cottage over the summer with the power turned off and it curdled?

by Anonymousreply 11October 9, 2022 7:14 PM

In lasagne, I prefer cottage cheese to ricotta. I like the texture and flavor better.

by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2022 7:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!