Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CNN's Jim Sciutto is absent from the air. Suffered a 'serious fall' in Amsterdam and ordered to 'address personal issues'

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 7, 2022 12:22 PM

Hmmmm......Amsterdam. A Fall. In Amsterdam with his producer. Amsterdam. Sex. Drugs. Sumptin's up

by Anonymousreply 1October 6, 2022 1:20 AM

Assuming he has a drug or alcohol problem and he was inebriated when he fell?

by Anonymousreply 2October 6, 2022 1:21 AM

I wanna know what?!

by Anonymousreply 3October 6, 2022 1:21 AM

So, stinking drunk and fell down?

by Anonymousreply 4October 6, 2022 1:22 AM

Shit, no! He’s an impressive fellow. I hope he’s ok.

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2022 1:22 AM

Wow, classic BDF! Mama likey.

by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2022 1:24 AM

He was on this week…might even been yesterday and he hasn’t been in the Ukraine for months. CNN is pretty random with their daytime anchors. Not a day goes by when a host of one of their daytime shows has a fill in. Just today Kate Bouldan and Jake Tapper were out. And don get me started on Alison Camerota and Victor Blackwell…it’s rare when they’re both together for a solid week.

by Anonymousreply 7October 6, 2022 1:26 AM

Fell... on a hooker and got syphilis?

by Anonymousreply 8October 6, 2022 1:28 AM

Glug glug puff puff kaboom

by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2022 1:28 AM

Looks like a nice tight bod under those suits. Any nudes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2022 1:31 AM

Bit of VPL in gym shorts:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 6, 2022 1:32 AM

Sciutto is fine, but I've been crushing on John Berman for years. Something so sexy about Berman. Any info on him ???

by Anonymousreply 12October 6, 2022 1:35 AM

Can Boris Sanchez take over his hour?

by Anonymousreply 13October 6, 2022 1:39 AM

Was this a male producer?

And did he fall onto his cock?

He's married with kids but looks quite sassy in his younger photos on Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 6, 2022 1:41 AM

Cocaine?

by Anonymousreply 15October 6, 2022 1:41 AM

A drunk?. People fell off during the quarantine

by Anonymousreply 16October 6, 2022 1:43 AM

[quote] Hmmmm......Amsterdam. A Fall. In Amsterdam with his producer. Amsterdam. Sex. Drugs. Sumptin's up

Slip and fall, too much fuck’n jizz on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 17October 6, 2022 1:49 AM

R13 The things I would do with that man!

by Anonymousreply 18October 6, 2022 1:53 AM

He fell into the red light district?

by Anonymousreply 19October 6, 2022 1:54 AM

His big Italian dick was finally too much for him to carry.

by Anonymousreply 20October 6, 2022 2:02 AM

R12 I'm another John Berman fan. I've crushed on him since his early show with Christine Romans. Is it his great hair or his sense of humor?

by Anonymousreply 21October 6, 2022 2:12 AM

Jim and Nick Parton Walsh for my mouth

by Anonymousreply 22October 6, 2022 2:17 AM

CNN anchor and reporter Jim Sciutto has been off the air this week for a “personal leave” after an investigation by the network related to a serious fall he had earlier this year in Amsterdam, according to reports.

Sciutto had been traveling back to the United States after covering the war in Ukraine and was injured during a stopover in the Dutch city, according to The Daily Beast. Sciutto had since recovered, and CNN directed Sciutto to deal with a “personal situation,” the report said.

CNN has since given him leave, The Daily Mail reported on Wednesday. He accordingly did not appear on Tuesday’s or Wednesday’s editions of CNN Newsroom, the 9 a.m. ET show he anchors alongside Poppy Harlow. CNN did not respond to a request for comment, according to The Daily Mail report.

Sciutto has traveled to Ukraine three times for CNN since the start of the Russian conflict and ensuing invasion to report on the war. According to The Daily Mail, the most recent trip came in April.

The Daily Beast noted the network’s staff typically travels back from Ukraine through Poland. So it was unclear why Sciutto was in Amsterdam. Details of his fall or injuries were also uncertain.

The developments come as CNN aims to revamp much of its news gathering and production under new president Chris Licht. The initiative has seen the network make new hires and elevate executives to new positions while also jettisoning on-air talent, including most notably former “Reliable Sources” host Brian Stelter, who was fired in August.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 6, 2022 2:22 AM

The story above makes no sense.

[quote] Sciutto had been traveling back to the United States after covering the war in Ukraine and was injured during a stopover in the Dutch city, according to The Daily Beast. Sciutto had since recovered, and CNN directed Sciutto to deal with a “personal situation,” the report said.

This is word salad and gobbledygook.

Why don't these assholes at CNN just come out and say what the fuck is the problem?

by Anonymousreply 24October 6, 2022 2:23 AM

I wish his dick was in my mouth right now! 👅

by Anonymousreply 25October 6, 2022 2:25 AM

I bet Jim Sciutto can hit like a rock star!! :-)

by Anonymousreply 26October 6, 2022 2:26 AM

CNN network bosses have reportedly pulled veteran anchor Jim Sciutto off the air and ordered him to “address a personal situation” following a bad fall in Amsterdam.

The Daily Mail reported on Wednesday that Sciutto, 52, had not been on the air on Tuesday or Wednesday to host “CNN Newsroom” with his co-anchor Poppy Harlow — and that he had been placed on personal leave by the higher-ups.

The report tied Sciutto’s apparent personal leave to an internal CNN investigation into a “serious fall” he suffered in Amsterdam on the way home from one of three trips to Ukraine. Sciutto, who is also the network’s chief national security correspondent, traveled to the Eastern European nation three times — in February, March, and April — to cover to ongoing conflict between Ukraine and Russia.

According to a report published last week by The Daily Beast’s Confider, on at least one of those trips — despite the fact that CNN offered a more direct flight back from Poland to the United States — Sciutto and his producer apparently opted to make a stop in the Dutch capital on his way home. While there, he suffered what was described as a “serious fall.” Confider noted that the anchor had “since recovered,” but was then “directed by CNN to address a ‘personal situation.’”

Neither CNN nor Sciutto has publicly addressed his absence from the airwaves.

WTF????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 6, 2022 2:28 AM

What in the world happened? Falling down and then addressing personal situations? Super fishy. He was fucked up or could it be domestic violence? Either way, he has a big dick and that's all that really matters.

by Anonymousreply 28October 6, 2022 2:35 AM

I love him and never thought of him as particularly “troubled” so this is surprising.

by Anonymousreply 29October 6, 2022 2:42 AM

I’m over here horny as hell.

by Anonymousreply 30October 6, 2022 2:43 AM

This story makes no sense.

I mean, why even report on it, if there's NO STORY there?

by Anonymousreply 31October 6, 2022 2:43 AM

He slipped on a glace cherry & found himself inside the man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 6, 2022 2:44 AM

I’m horny. Please help me.

by Anonymousreply 33October 6, 2022 2:52 AM

R12, he's a munchkin. But at least someone's crushin' on him.

by Anonymousreply 34October 6, 2022 2:52 AM

^^^^^

Munchkin ????? I don't care - he's hotter than Hell.

by Anonymousreply 35October 6, 2022 2:54 AM

jim we love you please get up

also please let me ride your cock until the sun comes up

by Anonymousreply 36October 6, 2022 3:17 AM

They want him out. You don't leak this shit unless you really want to damage an anchor's credibility.

But why?

Why did ABC keep lightweight drunken homophobe Elizabeth Vargas's showing up blotto to interviews secret but CNN is leaking this? Jim always seemed to do a solid job, including risking his life in war zones.

by Anonymousreply 37October 6, 2022 3:41 AM

QUITE good-looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 6, 2022 3:43 AM

They're dropping like flies at CNN.

by Anonymousreply 39October 6, 2022 3:52 AM

Poppy Harlow, what a name.

by Anonymousreply 40October 6, 2022 5:00 AM

R39 I miss Cuomo :(

by Anonymousreply 41October 6, 2022 5:04 AM

R40 her name sounds like it should belong to a 1930s starlet

by Anonymousreply 42October 6, 2022 5:06 AM

I was just watching him last week and was impressed how professional he was. Maybe he was fucking a Dutch hooker upside down and they toppled over.

by Anonymousreply 43October 6, 2022 5:13 AM

So what's our takeaway from this story?

I mean, it kind of titillates me to think that Jim Sciutto is some kind of blackout drunk sex freak, when he's not working.

That's hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 6, 2022 5:18 AM

R39..I, Miss Cuomo, or i miss cuomo. Which one?

by Anonymousreply 45October 6, 2022 5:24 AM

I once took a bad fall on an Amsterdam street, with a trolley approaching, bikes, and cars. My glasses had also flown off, and Mary, I was scared! Luckily I scrambled to safety. I can believe this guy fell without any added alcohol!

But WITH alcohol on cobblestones and trolley tracks? Goodnight, Vienna!

by Anonymousreply 46October 6, 2022 5:31 AM

His last trip to Ukraine was in April—six months ago.

Has he been Jessica Savitch-ing on the air lately? If so, I missed it.

This seems like a smear campaign. He pissed off the big conservative shareholder with his previous reporting and they want him gone.

by Anonymousreply 47October 6, 2022 7:39 AM

Oh no Hot Daddy in trouble

by Anonymousreply 48October 6, 2022 8:42 AM

Hot? He's an old!

by Anonymousreply 49October 6, 2022 8:47 AM

Another sassy young Sciutto shot.

We're the same age, and I would have "experimented" with him back then so fast...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 6, 2022 9:15 AM

[quote]So what's our takeaway from this story?

He's fallen and he can't get up!

by Anonymousreply 51October 6, 2022 9:21 AM

Add me to the list of people who think CNN leaked this to pressure him into resigning. They want him gone but don't want the bad press they'd get for firing him.

by Anonymousreply 52October 6, 2022 9:24 AM

This is garbage, and it is so curious to me that it is happening under Chris Licht.

Licht created the Morning Joe format at MSNBC—the roundtable—which he was hired away to replicate at CBS This Morning, which he did to decent ratings.

Then, when Colbert's late-night show was in trouble, they moved him over there, and he let Colbert be full-bore anti-Trump, which brought him to #1 in the ratings.

So now he's at CNN and seems to be eliminating anyone who was critical to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 53October 6, 2022 9:35 AM

[quote]Falling down and then addressing personal situations?

This sounds exactly like "drunk and fell down and needs to sober up" EXCEPT he fell down months ago.

This absolutely sounds like a smear campaign, which doesn't make sense. They're firing left and right at CNN because new management wants the station to attract MAGA, so why bother with a smear? Just let him go.

by Anonymousreply 54October 6, 2022 9:40 AM

About a year ago, I was watching CNN, probably AC360, and they cut to Jim Sciutto in some European location (I can't remember where) for comment (I can't remember the topic) and I thought he looked possibly high or maybe a little drunk. His responses were slow, and he seemed a little off. Not out of it by any means, but he was definitely "off". It was just a quick cutaway, like they often do in news stories. I didn't think much about it, but when I saw this thread, I remembered it. Hmm. It wasn't really obvious, but it did stick in my mind. I like him, he's very professional, and I wonder if there's something to this story. I hope he's doing ok.

by Anonymousreply 55October 6, 2022 9:42 AM

This is actually scandalous. When is the last time a major anchor or correspondent has been removed from the air and told publicly to get their shit together?

Never.

Plenty of major news personalities have had problems and been benched by their organizations to deal with them off-air. But this is NASTY. Like, he's broadcasting one day and pulled off the air with this explanation the next? Gross.

by Anonymousreply 56October 6, 2022 10:07 AM

David Zaslav, the new overlord of Warner Bros and CNN, is a MAGA freak and he wants CNN to take a hard right turn. I was expecting expecting tons of firings, leaks making people look bad, and pressure resignings, and Sciutto seems to be the first major one.

by Anonymousreply 57October 6, 2022 10:20 AM

R50: he must have experimented during his Yale undergraduate days

by Anonymousreply 58October 6, 2022 10:35 AM

Painkiller addiction following the fall?

by Anonymousreply 59October 6, 2022 10:39 AM

Last week, the new boss made me dress up like a leprechaun and dance a jig just to try and get Clarissa Ward to smile. It was humiliating, but I'm an Irish fatty in a newsroom full of beautiful people, so I'm just happy to be here.

by Anonymousreply 60October 6, 2022 10:40 AM

Watch your harsh language! Don't make me uh ...

uh ...

*splat*

by Anonymousreply 61October 6, 2022 11:00 AM

When is his chaturbate starting, and will he take requests?

by Anonymousreply 62October 6, 2022 11:06 AM

Daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 6, 2022 11:08 AM

Salt and pepper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 6, 2022 11:09 AM

Agree with R57.

Did Big Dick Jim start pushing back on CNN's pro-Trump narrative so the boss decided he had to go? And, just like any dickweasel, he wants to ruin Jim while he pressures him into resigning? No one would be shocked if this was the case.

by Anonymousreply 65October 6, 2022 11:21 AM

I don’t understand the link between the “serious fall” earlier this year and whatever personal issues he has going on now. If he’s drunk all the time, fine. Let him take some time, maybe go off to rehab, and get this shit together. But why bring up one incident that presumably occurred months ago? People fall down all the time - drunk and sober. I saw a guy take a tumble yesterday at 8:30 am. He didn’t look or seem drunk. And the fall could not have been all that serious if he didn’t have to take time off them. It’s not like he broke both legs.

by Anonymousreply 66October 6, 2022 11:25 AM

Clearly they are all just jealous of his huge, thick, pendulous swinging cock and heavy bull balls.

by Anonymousreply 67October 6, 2022 11:59 AM

I haven't watched CNN in a while -- are Phil Mattingly and Boris Sanchez still around?

by Anonymousreply 68October 6, 2022 12:12 PM

Phil Mattingly is a stud.

by Anonymousreply 69October 6, 2022 12:15 PM

^Painkiller addiction following fall. Wasn't street savvy enough to have a good dealer on speed dial. Wasn't honest with some Dr. or friend who could get him the drugs he needed. Got caught out. Tried to make a deal. Dumb white boy got BUSTED. Law enforcement involved.

Given a shot by powers that be to get his shit together. Oldest story in the book..Sheesh some of you folks forget to take the hayseeds out of your hair when you got off the bus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 6, 2022 12:16 PM

r41 Chris Cuomo has a new weeknight show on NewsNation.

by Anonymousreply 71October 6, 2022 12:33 PM

maybe he needed to have an surgical procedure?

by Anonymousreply 72October 6, 2022 12:36 PM

^Surgical procedure to take the needle outta' his arm!!

Jim is a druggie..sorry to bust you dick pull fantasy!!

by Anonymousreply 73October 6, 2022 12:48 PM

A painkiller dependence after an injury makes sense. Somebody leaked this to the Daily Beast, presumably, to damage him. It must be like Game of Thrones around there these days.

by Anonymousreply 74October 6, 2022 12:56 PM

Excessive drinking and then taking a serious fall can lead to bad consequences

by Anonymousreply 75October 6, 2022 1:06 PM

Mid life crisis

Especially bad for men of whatever orientation

by Anonymousreply 76October 6, 2022 1:09 PM

Substance addition in men of a certain age: it can happen to the best of us

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 6, 2022 1:12 PM

[quote]They're firing left and right at CNN because new management wants the station to attract MAGA,

No they don’t. The people they’re keeping are hardly MAGA magnets.

Love,

Someone who actually watches CNN and doesn’t get my info from social media.

by Anonymousreply 78October 6, 2022 1:55 PM

Aren’t they just trying to make CNN the Jake Tapper network? Everyone seems to be getting fucked over there but him.

by Anonymousreply 79October 6, 2022 2:43 PM

Here's the good news: Erica Hill is covering the show. I don't know why CNN doesn't give her a show of her own. They pull her in to cover for all the biggies -- Anderson, Don, Brianna, etc. Maybe she doesn't want to have her own show? But why would she prefer being called in on short notice to be a substitute?

by Anonymousreply 80October 6, 2022 2:56 PM

I'm going with the fall / painkiller addiction. I think it's more than obvious, and has been leaked by CNN so he resigns.

Let them get rid of Jim so he can go to MSNBC where he'll fit in better. Get rid of Joy Reid and replace her with Jim in the 7 pm hour. Watch ratings go up.

by Anonymousreply 81October 6, 2022 3:09 PM

I always thought he was a bit misplaced as an anchor. Neither liked nor disliked him. He's a good reporter but the chase has to wear you down.

by Anonymousreply 82October 6, 2022 3:10 PM

"... he wants CNN to take a hard right turn."

Then I'll be taking a left and not watching them anymore.

by Anonymousreply 83October 6, 2022 6:02 PM

You CANNOT get a handle on a painkiller addiction by having two days off from work!!

by Anonymousreply 84October 6, 2022 6:41 PM

R67 as well as his huge, copious loads of virile semen.

by Anonymousreply 85October 6, 2022 6:41 PM

Jim was obviously a little bit high when he was on location and slurred "back to you, Poppers..."

by Anonymousreply 86October 6, 2022 7:03 PM

So John King was drunk on election night and that was ok - but something that may or may not have happened privately - he’s forced to resign.

Makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 87October 6, 2022 7:32 PM

I don’t think a painkiller addiction after a fall in 2022 is likely. Maybe 2010. They just don’t give that stuff out like they used to.

by Anonymousreply 88October 7, 2022 1:10 AM

I read this as alcoholism. Nothing else is as plausible.

by Anonymousreply 89October 7, 2022 1:19 AM

I hope he lands on his feet. When I watched that station more often, I always enjoyed watching him.

by Anonymousreply 90October 7, 2022 10:01 AM

I like Sciutto. He seems nice and mild-mannered. A good reporter

as an anchor though, sometimes he stutters. Maybe I'm reaching but I wonder if he ever drinks or takes something before going on air to be less nervous?

by Anonymousreply 91October 7, 2022 10:12 AM

Fell, chasing prostitutes again I see…

by Anonymousreply 92October 7, 2022 10:31 AM

A better anchor and better looking than Tapper. It's a shame he doesn't have more viable options in his field if he's unhappy or struggling in some way. If he's become addicted to something,I hope he can get help.

by Anonymousreply 93October 7, 2022 10:36 AM

If it is drugs and/or booze, I wouldn't blame him. I couldn't imagine having to put up with the insufferable Poppy Harlow every weekday morning. You could feel the chill between them. Terrible combo. Even at the time I was wondering why they moved him to a spot as part of a sunny morning-show couple. He seemed pissed.

by Anonymousreply 94October 7, 2022 10:51 AM

[quote]Get rid of Joy Reid

No. Joy is great. You just hate successful black women.

by Anonymousreply 95October 7, 2022 11:00 AM

I tend to think that he’s dealing with some issues with drinking, due to what happened on the air several months ago — maybe even late last year. Jim was filling in for Anderson Cooper and he was obviously drunk. He was slurring his words, making erratic arm and hand movements, taking long pauses between statements and he had a wonky, smiley look on his face the entire time. It was even all over his Twitter with people asking in real time if he was drunk. At the time, I assumed that he had probably gone home, had a few libations and was unlucky enough to get called in last minute to fill in for Anderson, and instead of telling his bosses that he’d had a few and wasn’t on-air ready, he decided to just go in anyway and try his best to hide his inebriation. Didn’t work. And the next morning, he was right back on the air and back to normal (but with a massive hangover I’m sure). I’m sort of pissed that I didn’t record that episode because it really was something to see.

And add me to the list of those who think he’s hung. Not only is he tall, thin and bow-legged (which is a classic build for a guy with a big cock), but look at that package. His nuts alone look huge…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 7, 2022 11:20 AM

Okay, it was March 2021 when he was on-air drunk. I was way off on when it happened, but I remember it vividly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 7, 2022 11:25 AM

Even Lipstick Alley was talking about it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 7, 2022 11:27 AM

Sciutto drunk on-air

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 7, 2022 11:29 AM

He has pinholes in OP's pic. Heroin, I'm guessing. Would explain the sudden detour to Amsterdam.

by Anonymousreply 100October 7, 2022 12:02 PM

[quote]as an anchor though, sometimes he stutters.

That's a d-d-d-deal b-b-b-br-breaker.

by Anonymousreply 101October 7, 2022 12:06 PM

Was he there with his good friend Al? Al Co Holic?

by Anonymousreply 102October 7, 2022 12:11 PM

what happened was he was drunk with a amsterdam hooker, who convinced him to allow her to make a replica of his huge harder than a rock erection and as he was waiting for the cast to be dry and be made making a perfect exquisitely detailed replica of his erection, he passed out and fell off the chair and injured himself and his boner and damn, ruined the cast too!..

"I WISH!" laugh...

by Anonymousreply 103October 7, 2022 12:14 PM

R99–wow. Bombed. Just bombed.

Thanks for posting.

by Anonymousreply 104October 7, 2022 1:18 PM

Gosch! I could do [italic]that![/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 7, 2022 1:44 PM

Deadly erection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 8, 2022 12:28 AM

^ OMFG

by Anonymousreply 107October 8, 2022 2:48 PM

Don Lemon bid adieu on Friday night with tears in his eyes (of course) and a very emotional reflection of the past 8 years. No set date on his morning show.

by Anonymousreply 108October 10, 2022 5:03 PM

Echoes of the Bob Saget incident?

By the way, there never was a concluding cause of death that made sense .

by Anonymousreply 109October 10, 2022 5:18 PM

He’s probably “seen some things that a woman ain’t s’posed to see” and has a hard time dealing. War zones fuck you up.

by Anonymousreply 110October 10, 2022 5:24 PM

When I worked as a field journalist I learned quickly that this is the hardest drinking group of wandering gypsies on the planet.

There's pressure to join in and eventually drop one's trousers at some point during the night even if only to amuse colleagues.

It's no place for someone predisposed to addiction.

by Anonymousreply 111October 10, 2022 5:54 PM

I want to taste his cum

by Anonymousreply 112October 11, 2022 2:49 AM

A fall can really derail a career. Just ask me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 11, 2022 5:31 AM

That's why I came out as gay. I need all the attention I get get, for fuck's sake

by Anonymousreply 114October 11, 2022 5:50 AM

[quote]I want to taste his cum

You're not alone.

by Anonymousreply 115October 11, 2022 12:20 PM

^^^GET A LIFE

by Anonymousreply 116October 11, 2022 9:37 PM

[quote] I haven't watched CNN in a while -- are Phil Mattingly and Boris Sanchez still around?

Boris is so fuck’n hot. I would drink his sweet seed is a second.

by Anonymousreply 117October 11, 2022 10:01 PM

He’s back.

by Anonymousreply 118November 7, 2022 12:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!