Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 12 Continued - Sutton Will Serve You Popeye's and That's Problematic

Continued from previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600October 22, 2022 1:25 PM

Here's the new thread, kids. Continue the dishing.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2022 11:11 AM

VanderCunt will never come back. I don’t think the other women want her back. If Denise comes back it’s for the Bravo Bravo Fucking Bravo paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2022 2:18 PM

R2 Denise most likely needs the cash. I can't imagine her husband's "cancer is your best friend" business is exactly setting the world on fire.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2022 2:24 PM

I'm available!

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2022 2:34 PM

I finally watched the most recent episode last night. I can't believe the previous thread went to 601 replies in the meantime.

Rinna did come across as evil in the last episode. It was ugly when she told Kathy she had a black heart before Kathy ended the conversation and left.

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2022 12:32 AM

The reunion looks are out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2022 1:28 AM

Hooker with a heart of stone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2022 1:35 AM

Chicken legs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2022 1:37 AM

I had to use the process of elimination to figure out which one was Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2022 1:37 AM

In honor of dead Lois

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2022 1:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2022 1:45 AM

Garcelle needs to fire her stylist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2022 1:46 AM

Finns looks absurd!

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2022 2:07 AM

Kathy needs to be kicked in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2022 2:20 AM

Rinna thinks Kathy is jealous of the Kardashians, yet Rinna shows up in public looking like a discount version of Kim K.?

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2022 2:47 AM

Garcelle's dominatrix/schoolmarm look is awful, but Sutton's is the worst. She's already boxy, so what does she do? Wear a rectangular dress with an overall pattern of rectangles.

It's ironic that Sutton spends so much time and money on fashion and it's all so awful. She has bizarre taste.

I actually like Kathy's look. It's the only one not trying to make a sixtysomething look "hot." Crystal looks the best, but of course she does because she's the youngest and best looking anyway.

Kyle's outfit is fine, her and makeup is horrid.

Dorit seems to have forgotten the bottom half of her outfit.

Rinna is modeling for Frederick's of Hollywood.

Erika is advertising for her next sugar daddy.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2022 10:02 AM

Garcelle looks like Pennywise the clown.

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2022 10:27 AM

Poor Sutton. She still has zero taste when it comes to fashion.

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2022 10:35 AM

R10 Rinna wearing a crucifix around her neck is laughable. Is she trying to tell us all she's a Christian?

Bwa ha ha ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2022 10:36 AM

Rinna projects. She’s a monster with a black heart and she’s jealous of the kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2022 12:06 PM

Ronan looks like the forgotten Khartrashian daughter straight out of rehab for being an even bigger skank than the rest of the family

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2022 1:39 PM

Kathy looks younger than springtime and twice as exciting.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2022 2:03 PM

Kathy looks amazing. She definitely wasn’t styled by some random faggot for the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2022 2:19 PM

Rinna, along with her obsession for cheetah print, needs to sashay away.

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2022 5:01 PM

Omg I hate Kyle and Rinna so much!

by Anonymousreply 25October 6, 2022 12:12 AM

Take a shot every time Rinna says, “ I am shook”.

by Anonymousreply 26October 6, 2022 12:29 AM

I really don't want to see menopausal tits on display

by Anonymousreply 27October 6, 2022 12:47 AM

called it that Erika was spilling the tea about Aspen

by Anonymousreply 28October 6, 2022 12:48 AM

Tonite Erika went from cunt to mega cunt.

by Anonymousreply 29October 6, 2022 12:51 AM

Rinna is becoming more vile by the minute

by Anonymousreply 30October 6, 2022 12:55 AM

Sutton and Erika will never really get along. What was with the cold french fries. "Come to my mansion for lunch, my assistants are serving cold, fast food chicken and bottled iced tea."

by Anonymousreply 31October 6, 2022 12:56 AM

I think it's very unhealthy that Kyle just lets Kathy do anything she wants and eats shit for her.

by Anonymousreply 32October 6, 2022 12:58 AM

Interesting that in the cast updates at the end everyone except Diana got camera time.

by Anonymousreply 33October 6, 2022 1:00 AM

R32. I do the same thing with my deadbeat brother. It’s very unhealthy but I do it to keep things peaceful otherwise we would fight and he would stop speaking to me. Family is family. However, I do not tolerate crap from friends.

by Anonymousreply 34October 6, 2022 1:02 AM

^^^ Kathy apologized, what do you want from her? Blood, first born child?

by Anonymousreply 35October 6, 2022 1:04 AM

Rinna (& Ericka) just can’t let it lie, even though Kyle IMPLORED her multiple times to leave it be. Kyle just wants the Hiltons to go to her daughter’s goddamned wedding and Rinna and Ericka are going to fuck it up for fun.

by Anonymousreply 36October 6, 2022 1:16 AM

Sutton looks great on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 37October 6, 2022 2:38 AM

now LaToya Jackson is defending Kathy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 6, 2022 3:34 AM

The people gushing over Kathy’s look astound me. I think she looks crazy. That dress is crazy. Crazy.

However, Garcelle’s is worse. Garcelle has absolutely terrible clothes but she doesn’t get much flack because she’s so beautiful. She needs a stylist or a new stylist.

by Anonymousreply 39October 6, 2022 3:42 AM

Garcelle looks like a glam rock alien in her reunion look.

by Anonymousreply 40October 6, 2022 4:28 AM

Erika must be seething over the support Kathy is getting.

by Anonymousreply 41October 6, 2022 4:29 AM

Is there something wrong with me? I think both Kathy & Erika are awful people. I feel sorry for Kodependent Kyle for having to take abuse from both of her evil sisters, I honestly don’t know which one’s worse.

by Anonymousreply 42October 6, 2022 4:32 AM

Sutton’s face is completely shaped like an egg.

by Anonymousreply 43October 6, 2022 4:36 AM

Rinna and Erika are pieces of dog shit for making me defend Kyle. Butt out, evil cunts!

by Anonymousreply 44October 6, 2022 4:47 AM

She got equal time, R33. We learned she had another miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 45October 6, 2022 5:19 AM

why won't Lisa just spill everything about what Kathy allegedly said and did in Aspen? I hate this dragging it out.

I hate the Kathy worship by the dumb viewers but Lisa isn't helping her case by saying how bad it was without saying exactly what it was.

Garcelle the green lipstick WTF

Diana must be a goner. No WWHL appearances and no final talking head. Did we like Asher's Wizard of Oz sparkly red shoes?

have to say I loved Dorit's charity gown but other than that blah on her the whole season.

The idea of a "luxury charity foundation" sounds so awful. So you have to tempt people by making feel like VIPs in order to get them to donate? yuck

by Anonymousreply 46October 6, 2022 5:47 AM

how embarrassing that all the youtube/social media gossipers they showed were gays. There are women who have those kinds of internet shows too.

by Anonymousreply 47October 6, 2022 5:51 AM

Can someone explain why Rinna can’t say what Kathy said? She wants Kathy to-get help, but for what?

Kyle is over it and the others (except Ericka who should change her name to Eris after the goddess of strife and discord) don’t care if Kathy spoke badly about them. Of course Ericka’s publicist leaked it - duh!

Rinna just wants to cause shit, Ericka wants shit stirred about anyone but her to deflect attention. It’s perfect that they are allies, like a shark and pilot fish.

Reunion is gonna be nasty!

by Anonymousreply 48October 6, 2022 10:40 AM

R45..isnt Sanela over 50 now? It’s time for her to stop trying already

by Anonymousreply 49October 6, 2022 12:10 PM

^^^ I don't see how little gay Asher is going to be able to keep it up. Sutton needs her gay assistant, Joshua, to try and seduce Asher

by Anonymousreply 50October 6, 2022 1:23 PM

Rinna calling out anyone got anger issues when we’ve seen plenty of outbursts from her is ridiculous. I hope we never see her again. I do like that last nights episode started on a light note with the gay butler.

by Anonymousreply 51October 6, 2022 1:25 PM

I don't understand why Diana wasn't edited down to friend status before the season premiered. It would have been better for the season overall and she'd probably have preferred it given how little interest she seems to have in being on this show.

by Anonymousreply 52October 6, 2022 1:27 PM

Isn't Rinna doing now what they lambasted Crystal about earlier in the season concerning Sutton? Don't bring up something unless you can say what was said. Don't say she talked about everyone and then not say what she said. She knows she is the shit stirrer villain, but she came up empty with this one and ended up looking bad herself by trying too hard.

RHOB should follow Atlanta's lead and just have dresses made. Atlanta overall looked amazing as a cohesive reunion. RHOB looks so disjointed, like they are all going to separate functions. And I never get wearing the shortest dress possible to a taping of something where you're going to be sitting for twelve hours straight. There is barely enough fabric to cover most of their pudendums. Crystal looks the best, not because she is the youngest, but because she is dressed appropriately for the occasion. The rest of the ladies are gonna look like trashy holiday Elfs on the Shelf from the 70s - shapeless menopausal stick legs coming out of meaty torsos.

by Anonymousreply 53October 6, 2022 1:49 PM

And someone should tell Erica that any real money going after 50 year old used goods is not looking for a Sex Kitten. They can easily get that from any 25-40 year old woman, if that's what they want. They are looking more for a Boss Bitch. She should be in an Alexander McQueen or Valentino pants suit, sheer gloves and matching bra.

by Anonymousreply 54October 6, 2022 1:59 PM

I loved Rinna saying she'd "never seen a human being behave like that in her life"...to Erika who has weekly meltdowns where she screams and threatens people.

by Anonymousreply 55October 6, 2022 2:22 PM

Oh, and by the way, Rinna - it's "SHAKEN," not "SHOOK," ya stupid bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 56October 6, 2022 2:25 PM

I love that Kathy was wearing Paris’s old prom dress.

by Anonymousreply 57October 6, 2022 2:27 PM

I actually thought Rinna was out before the finale. After seeing it, she’s not going anywhere. They also announced she will be at Bravo Con. Bitch isn’t going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 58October 6, 2022 2:34 PM

[quote] Oh, and by the way, Rinna - it's "SHAKEN," not "SHOOK," ya stupid bimbo.

She loves using current slang doesn’t she? Young people say I’m shook, not plastic bitches pushing 60.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 6, 2022 3:15 PM

R59, if someone's meaning is clear, don't correct their spelling or grammar. If their meaning isn't clear, ask for clarification without correcting their spelling or grammar. Start to decondition yourself from the colonial grammar rules that were forcibly ingrained upon you. Those systems exist to invisibly reinforce hierarchy. Unlearn the need to police those rules, especially when the rules do nothing to enhance comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 60October 6, 2022 3:26 PM

if Rinna's dress was any shorter she'd be showing vag

by Anonymousreply 61October 6, 2022 3:27 PM

R60 It's literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 62October 6, 2022 3:31 PM

Rinna would get sick and get cancer if she didn't call out Kathy?

by Anonymousreply 63October 6, 2022 3:41 PM

Rinna is really overplaying her hand here. I'd be onboard with her taking on Kathy but acting like she's traumatized and creating issues with Kyle and Kathy isn't gonna win her any supporters.

by Anonymousreply 64October 6, 2022 4:26 PM

I want Rinna back for one final season, with Kim and Kathy full time.

I like the idea of the three sisters going to war with Rinna and Erika, with Kim as attack dog and Dorit crumpled in a corner crying.

by Anonymousreply 65October 6, 2022 5:06 PM

Quite honestly if I have to sit through another season of Rinna‘s grasping stunts, *I* may get cancer.

by Anonymousreply 66October 6, 2022 5:22 PM

R60 This exact post came up from one of my FB friends today. Jeez, Im not going to ask or even message the OP on FB but lord, we might be long time good buds there. (You’re right)

Poor Kyle. I honestly dont find her all that deplorable anymore. Pathetic, yes. She and Kim are probably emotionally stunted at 12 yrs old and so she doesnt have the balls to just tell Rina to STFU already. Watching, whatever Kathy might have said doesnt matter anymore. I would have no problem in real life telling both her and EJG to fuck off and die already. Im not from a place where “blood” matters if your family is shit but Rinna took this too far and I would definitely stick up for my sister no matter what in this situation

by Anonymousreply 67October 6, 2022 5:38 PM

Even Diana snickered at Rinna’s cancer comment. I don’t think Diana likes any of the women.

by Anonymousreply 68October 6, 2022 6:30 PM

Granny Moses called and wants to know if she and Miz Drysdale next door can be on a reboot.

by Anonymousreply 69October 6, 2022 6:33 PM

Damn, I’d love love love to have a Mrs Drysdale type on that show.

by Anonymousreply 70October 6, 2022 6:37 PM

that was nice of Sutton's assistant to flatter and indulge the French eldergay butler

by Anonymousreply 71October 6, 2022 7:20 PM

Sutton’s assistant is sexy

by Anonymousreply 72October 6, 2022 7:24 PM

Kyle isn't afraid to speak up when she doesn't like someone--look at her fight with Camille in season one or her initial interactions with Brandi. But she has weirdly almost zero backbone when it comes to conflicts with her friends or family. She spent years openly turning a blind eye to LVP's shadiness, is terrified of calling bullshit on Erika, and now she's too afraid to tell Rinna to just back the fuck off. Not to mention how she turns to jelly with anything regarding Kathy. It sort of makes you realize just how bad things must have been with Kim in season one that she lost it on her in the limo.

by Anonymousreply 73October 6, 2022 7:27 PM

R71. I agree. He was very charming chatting up the butler. It was a sweet moment.

by Anonymousreply 74October 6, 2022 7:32 PM

Bravo being annoying again by dragging out the release of the reunion trailer. Andy said yesterday it'd be out today...usually Bravo trailers drop between 11 AM to 3 PM EST

if it's not out by 5 then I'm guessing tomorrow

not sure why they want to delay it. The reunion starts next Wednesday. It's not like a pre-season trailer

by Anonymousreply 75October 6, 2022 7:38 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 6, 2022 10:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 6, 2022 10:19 PM

wow took forever to get it out

I hate the Queens of Bravo account because it stans for Kathy Hilton and Teresa Giudice

It looks decent. Diana is definitely a goner lol they showed her 1 time!

by Anonymousreply 78October 6, 2022 10:23 PM

No more daffy rich lady from Kathy. Drag that bony cunt Rinna across the fucking stage!

by Anonymousreply 79October 6, 2022 10:23 PM

Erika wasn’t cunty enough this season to score a seat next to Andy. They are PISSED that Diana didn’t show up in person. She’s done. Thank God.

by Anonymousreply 80October 6, 2022 10:27 PM

this is the real Kathy coming out not the calculated "kooky funny gal" schtick.

by Anonymousreply 81October 6, 2022 10:28 PM

Kathy is probably the last person Rinna should've crossed

by Anonymousreply 82October 6, 2022 10:35 PM

I hope Kathy and her daughters are telling everyone who invites them anywhere, "If Lisa Rinna is also invited, uninvited her or I must decline."

She'd be toast in a second.

by Anonymousreply 83October 6, 2022 11:02 PM

Kathy needs to have Rinna black balled all over town

by Anonymousreply 84October 6, 2022 11:07 PM

I laughed uproariously when Rinna dramatically claimed she was abused by Kathy Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 85October 6, 2022 11:16 PM

I 100% believe those cunts Erika and Rinna are behind the Kathy leaks to the press.

by Anonymousreply 86October 6, 2022 11:52 PM

Did I actually see Rinna take two bites of food at Kyle's dinner?

by Anonymousreply 87October 6, 2022 11:55 PM

I would love to see Erika get booted off the show. Without the Bravo check she’ll end up living in Rinna’s garage.

by Anonymousreply 88October 6, 2022 11:59 PM

^^^^ Kathy should bring a whole loaf of bread to the reunion and tell Rinna to calm down

by Anonymousreply 89October 7, 2022 2:39 AM

Oh, how I wish Kim was still on the show. Kim is the only one who can get under Rinna's skin and make her lose it.

by Anonymousreply 90October 7, 2022 2:48 AM

R90 because Kim is an unhinged junkie with no filter. She starts drama with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 91October 7, 2022 2:53 AM

Fuck Kathy! She’s a cunt. She’s really spinning this around. She’s a snake. It’s bullshit that there is no footage, those Sprinters and the house cams would absolutely not stop rolling. Whether or not that club was private, those others cameras weren’t off, the crew didn’t just shut it down and head out after the women were dropped off.

by Anonymousreply 92October 7, 2022 2:58 AM

what annoys me is that so many dumbass viewers are acting like Kathy is totally vindicated. Obviously she had a meltdown at the club that numerous cast members witnessed.

The stuff in the limo and at Kyle's house unfortunately all we have to go on is Lisa. She dug her own hole by likely exaggerating it without exactly telling us all the worst details. Who knows if she shared more at the reunion or not. Clearly the trailer was very pro-Kathy. Whether that's reflective of Kathy performing better or not we'll have to wait and see. I think if Lisa had levied a very damaging allegation they would have included it in the trailer

by Anonymousreply 93October 7, 2022 3:03 AM

Garcelle’s finale earrings were green carabiners. What planet am I on? Hello?

by Anonymousreply 94October 7, 2022 3:05 AM

Garcelle’s green lipstick was horrendous.

by Anonymousreply 95October 7, 2022 3:06 AM

Garcelle’s agenda is to keep the fire lit under Erika. Garcelle is gunning for Erika and Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 96October 7, 2022 3:08 AM

Garcelle looks like a marshmallow.

by Anonymousreply 97October 7, 2022 3:08 AM

Imagine putting your entire life in front of a camera and then getting mad that things are leaked.

by Anonymousreply 98October 7, 2022 3:12 AM

This series jumped the shark big time tonight.

by Anonymousreply 99October 7, 2022 3:13 AM

AIR THE KATHY FOOTAGE, BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!

by Anonymousreply 100October 7, 2022 3:14 AM

Erika was/is facing potential prison time and these cunts couldn’t keep their mouths shut to help her, but everyone can’t say anything about what a looney bitch Kathy was…??

by Anonymousreply 101October 7, 2022 3:18 AM

Rinna is a geriatric cunt who needs to be wiped from the show.

by Anonymousreply 102October 7, 2022 3:23 AM

Who’s Hunky Dory?

by Anonymousreply 103October 7, 2022 3:24 AM

[quote] Did I actually see Rinna take two bites of food at Kyle's dinner?

The multiple shots of Rinna eating were low key shade from the producers. Did Kyle finally wake up?

by Anonymousreply 104October 7, 2022 3:29 AM

That finale was pretty good. What Kyle could have said but was on the tip of her tongue, imo, was that Erika has multiple PR people (business and legal, at least--she may have more than two). The non-Nicki one leaked about Kathy, I expect.

by Anonymousreply 105October 7, 2022 3:31 AM

lol at people thinking Kathy can end Lisa's career. The Hiltons are TRASH

yes Kathy is very wealthy. She is not respected except to people on the outside who think she's important. If Kathy were truly "somebody" she wouldn't have ever appeared on a housewives' show for attention

Most of these people from Kathy to Lisa to Erika are all trash

the idea that morons are now elevating Kathy to "iconic" and "the new queen of BH" is just pathetic

by Anonymousreply 106October 7, 2022 3:58 AM

To many people Kathy is just the lesser of two evils. We’re sick of Rinna and her bullying and fake tears. Rinna was only tolerable when she had Eileen around to tell her when she was being an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 107October 7, 2022 4:27 AM

Kathy is boring, like her slut daughter.

by Anonymousreply 108October 7, 2022 4:32 AM

I’m not a big fan of Kathy’s. She’s fine. Amusing. Interesting dynamic with Kyle.

I hate Rinna, however. Want her gone. She’s so obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 109October 7, 2022 4:34 AM

Rinna is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 110October 7, 2022 4:37 AM

Sutty has that anorexic alcoholic body: pear midsection and skinny legs & arms.

by Anonymousreply 111October 7, 2022 4:39 AM

calling it now that Kathy will get the "untouchable" treatment next season if she returns. She'll demand not to be the focus of the drama even if new allegations come out. Producers will buckle to her. It looks like from the trailer that she's going to be the new LVP of BH with obnoxious, obsessively protective stans to match

we'll see Kyle try to mend things with her quickly

we'll see Crystal, Dorit, Garcelle and Sutton suck up to her even more

if Lisa returns next season the heat will be on her and Erika

by Anonymousreply 112October 7, 2022 4:59 AM

Kathy is a Pisces they can’t be trusted, she’ll play all sides.

by Anonymousreply 113October 7, 2022 5:07 AM

If it becomes The Kathy Hilton Show it’s over for this franchise. She has some shit on someone to get this treatment.

by Anonymousreply 114October 7, 2022 5:08 AM

Team Hilton here.

I can't even believe some of you are defending Lisa Rinna and her toxic bullying behavior. It isn't even so much about Kathy having a meltdown, because obviously she did have a meltdown. But Rinna has now made this story all about her and her ridiculously over-the-top response. She comes across as an unhinged idiot. The type of belligerent idiot who does not even realize she looks like an idiot.

She is going to lose her diamond over this. Andy called her out at the reunion and told her that her social media is a mess. Her response?

"Put me on pause."

Do it, Andy! Do it!

by Anonymousreply 115October 7, 2022 5:14 AM

I'm so I excited for the reunion now!

by Anonymousreply 116October 7, 2022 5:25 AM

I don't care about Lisa Rinna and think she overacts on this show since her first season. If producers chop her though, next season will take a big hit. She is a great instigator.

What I don't like about the Kathy Hilton love is that her kooky character is all an act. We know she's just another money and fame-hungry entitled narcissist. She's undeserving of "standom". There's a reason why 3 of her 4 kids had scandals.

by Anonymousreply 117October 7, 2022 5:32 AM

You better believe we’re gonna talk about ‘Barron’s 50 Load Weekend’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 7, 2022 5:37 AM

[quote] I think it's very unhealthy that Kyle just lets Kathy do anything she wants and eats shit for her.

lmfao Kyle is now eating shit because she wants/needs Paris Hilton to attend Farrah’s wedding. She should not have spent the entire Aspen trip trying to trigger Paris’ mom into a meltdown then.

Erika is at least authentically bitter - she wants Kathy to be publicly humiliated because Erika herself was and everyone is the world needs to suffer as she does.

The biggest dumbass is Rinna, for doing Kyle’s dirty work, starting fights for no reason and coming off as a crazy lady and manipulating herself out of a diamond and a regular solid paycheck.

So long, Lips.

by Anonymousreply 119October 7, 2022 5:38 AM

Mention it all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 7, 2022 5:39 AM

R119 yes so because Kyle doesn't do everything Kathy wants, she's "triggering" her? It's Kyle's fault that Kathy had a meltdown after being rejected by a dj to play a Michael Jackson song? It's Kyle's fault that no one wanted to try her booze line? That's insane. Kyle and Kathy are sisters, not mother and daughter. Kyle should not have to walk around eggshells. Kathy is an insufferable diva

by Anonymousreply 121October 7, 2022 5:43 AM

[quote]I loved Rinna saying she'd "never seen a human being behave like that in her life".

It was mostly ridiculous because we've all seen her smash a glass on the table at the threat of Kim outing her husband.

by Anonymousreply 122October 7, 2022 6:02 AM

Apparently the International version of the finalethat had additional footage that was cut out of the American one. In it, it makes it look like Dorit was also in on the leak to the press. It's a clip of her talking loudly about the Kathy stuff to Lisa with Erika's publicist nearby listening in.

by Anonymousreply 123October 7, 2022 6:11 AM

Clip of the scene mentioned at R123.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 7, 2022 6:12 AM

I can’t imagine Kyle is going to happily allow Kathy to come in and take the role of Alpha Female. She played second banana for years to LVP and was only too happy to dump her at the first opportunity. If Kathy ends up full time next year with Kyle it will get very ugly.

by Anonymousreply 125October 7, 2022 6:19 AM

I don't doubt that Kathy said a bunch of shit. I don't know why anyone buys that she's this sweet, kooky, old lady. That's clearly an act. I do doubt how truthful Rinna is being.

What doesn't make sense to me is of all people that Kathy would say that shit to, why Rinna? She was already pissed off at Rinna from the whole Whiskey thing, so it seems odd that she would confide that shit to her.

My question would be, what was Rinna's part in it? What was Rinna saying to Kathy to egg it on? I'm actually surprised that RInna didn't record it on her phone (CO is a one party consent state). Maybe the reason she didn't or isn't saying she did, because she'd look just as bad with the shit she probably contributed.

by Anonymousreply 126October 7, 2022 6:40 AM

[quote] R119 yes so because Kyle doesn't do everything Kathy wants, she's "triggering" her? It's Kyle's fault that Kathy had a meltdown after being rejected by a dj to play a Michael Jackson song? It's Kyle's fault that no one wanted to try her booze line?

Correct, r121. Kyle needs to walk around eggshells. Because she is counting on Kathy’s daughters’ attendance at Farrah’s wedding to pay for photo sales.

by Anonymousreply 127October 7, 2022 7:01 AM

Oh child, finally some fun with BH!

by Anonymousreply 128October 7, 2022 9:17 AM

It's "walk on eggshells." Not around.

by Anonymousreply 129October 7, 2022 10:13 AM

R126 - my guess is that Kathy was in such a rage that she didn’t really pay attention to who she was ranting to. I believe she does consider the other women beneath her - so even though she had gotten angry at Rinna earlier that day - she was ultimately just a sounding board and could have been any of them.

Rinna can be very manipulative and quiet when she wants to be - so I don’t know if she even needed to egg Kathy on. She probably just kept her mouth shut, nodded and said “mmm I know. I know.” I’m guessing there was also a producer there trying to calm Kathy down so Rinna could have been witnessing that interaction too.

I assume we aren’t seeing any footage because of lawyers getting involved quickly and effectively. For all her veiled yapping on Instagram, Rinna doesn’t want to get sued and pay legal fees.

by Anonymousreply 130October 7, 2022 10:50 AM

Kathy played the long game and I’m glad she’s up against Rinna holding her feet to the fire for what she did to her family.

Why don’t we see the drama between Rinna and her oldest daughter who publicly came after her parents? Why are these “real” events being kept from us?

by Anonymousreply 131October 7, 2022 10:51 AM

R131 Wait, what? Rinna's oldest daughter came after Rinna and Harry?

by Anonymousreply 132October 7, 2022 12:16 PM

Rinna's self-satisfied shimmy as she left the party said "I did what I came to do!"

by Anonymousreply 133October 7, 2022 12:58 PM

If Diana put the resources she's alleged to have used to find who attacked Garcelle's son online into finding out the reality of Lisa and Harry's marriage, we'd have a pretty good season to watch. That poor guy walks around like he has major PTSD.

by Anonymousreply 134October 7, 2022 1:28 PM

[qoute]That poor guy walks around like he has major PTSD.

That poor guy seems to be gone, working most of the time. And now we see why.

by Anonymousreply 135October 7, 2022 1:31 PM

White trash family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 7, 2022 3:40 PM

I read that Diana had a miscarriage in May that upended her BH appearances. Odd she signed up for a show like this one, fraught with emotional drama, while trying to reproduce and raise a young family.

by Anonymousreply 137October 7, 2022 4:09 PM

R137 I think Diana's latest "miscarriage" was the only story she could come up with that would have allowed her to participate in the reunion remotely.

by Anonymousreply 138October 7, 2022 4:11 PM

I tell Andy if he make me come to reunion, I bleed all over floor with umbilical cord hanging out. In Bosnia, umbilical cord is lunch.

by Anonymousreply 139October 7, 2022 4:13 PM

Somehow I doubt that Kathy wants to take center stage next season. Too much work. I think she's happier being a side character.

by Anonymousreply 140October 7, 2022 4:14 PM

I fucking hate Rinna but have to say, she usually looks pretty good for a 72 year old.... but yikes, that reunion look is not it. She looks like Skeletor.

by Anonymousreply 141October 7, 2022 4:16 PM

R139 I'll serve it with Popeye's and make you succumb to my Southern charm, you vile bitch.

by Anonymousreply 142October 7, 2022 4:16 PM

R141, I have a cousin that looks fabulous at 58. Have to say though, time does catch up and you transition from sexpot to, like you said, Skeletor. It's sad to see, she's such a wonderful soul. My cousin, not Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 143October 7, 2022 4:22 PM

Yeah, at 59, I always think Rinna would pretty good if she was 72.

by Anonymousreply 144October 7, 2022 4:23 PM

Diana is so insane, if this Garcelle bot attack hadn’t blown up in her face I could definitely see her bringing a Igloo cooler onstage and claiming it was the miscarried fetus.

by Anonymousreply 145October 7, 2022 4:37 PM

Sutton's assistant Joshua with the rolled up chinos, loafers and no socks. That look is so OLD and played out- just like Sutton and her beta gays.

by Anonymousreply 146October 7, 2022 5:39 PM

R146 I’ll thank you to not insult my fags. They’re as loyal as chihuahuas and as talented as Monet when they do my hair. Good Lord, some people! Geesh!

by Anonymousreply 147October 7, 2022 5:49 PM

What's the deal with Crystal's brother? He on the hunt for some eldergay rice queen?

by Anonymousreply 148October 7, 2022 5:56 PM

Asher has gay voice for days. WTF is going on?!

by Anonymousreply 149October 7, 2022 6:00 PM

R149 Golly. I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 150October 7, 2022 6:37 PM

Crystal has adopted a dog.....

......eating disorder resolved!

by Anonymousreply 151October 7, 2022 6:41 PM

My favorite part of the reunion trailer was Andy Cohen wearily calling offstage to someone named DOUG to manage Kyle's hysteria. He was like ughhhhhh bitch just do the fucking toast FFS.

by Anonymousreply 152October 7, 2022 7:08 PM

The reunion clip….Kathy goes for the jugular on Rinna. LVP, Kim, bully, contract up, most hated in La La Land. Don’t fuck with Paris’s mum. Can hardly wait. Might as well tear Erika to shreds while she’s at it.

Erika de La Skank has a posse of fuck buddies? Who on earth would poke that sloppy hole? Bet it has teeth. These broads are too much. Oh, and Kyle’s ear rings…..a Miro ceiling dangle? Such a trashy bunch. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 153October 7, 2022 7:49 PM

151, you’re horrible. Come sit by me.

by Anonymousreply 154October 7, 2022 7:50 PM

The disconnect of Mizz Andy is hilarious. He allegedly runs this circus that takes these women down to the lowest common denominator then acts like he’s protecting them, it’s sadistic and almost psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 155October 7, 2022 7:51 PM

R153 you do realize Kathy just recycled all the popular viewer social media talking points, don't you? She didn't come up with those. Her team researched what the loud LVP stans wanted to hear and then rehearsed with her until she memorized them. Kathy will be labeled "iconic" and "queen" but nothing she said was original. Social media has been saying it about Lisa for several years now. People are just giddy that 1 person is saying them all at once on camera to Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 156October 7, 2022 8:02 PM

I wouldn't mind watching Asher and Crystal's brother fucking

by Anonymousreply 157October 7, 2022 8:03 PM

Here it is, DL! Kyle's daughters and Mauricio's new Netflix reality show "Buying Beverly Hills" the trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 7, 2022 8:05 PM

I’d rather watch Asher and his “stepson” fucking

by Anonymousreply 159October 7, 2022 8:08 PM

R158 That trailer has a lot of "not-ready-/-appropriate-for-tv" faces in it.

by Anonymousreply 160October 7, 2022 8:16 PM

Same R159. Sad Innis didn't get more screen time.

by Anonymousreply 161October 7, 2022 9:11 PM

Surprise! Mauricio wrote a book. The article calls it “his first memoir”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 7, 2022 9:34 PM

The Umamskys are jumping the shark. Uhoh!

by Anonymousreply 163October 7, 2022 9:48 PM

So ... who do we think will get the "contract not renewed" slip post-season?

by Anonymousreply 164October 7, 2022 9:49 PM

Someone’s fibbing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 7, 2022 9:50 PM

[QUOTE] I hate the Kathy worship by the dumb viewers but Lisa isn't helping her case by saying how bad it was without saying exactly what it was.

It was dark. Much darker than you’ll ever know…

by Anonymousreply 166October 7, 2022 10:50 PM

[quote] Kathy will be labeled "iconic" and "queen" but nothing she said was original.

She is not required to say anything "original" and I don't even know why you think points would be deducted for that. At this point, Kathy is the voice of the audience. As long as she says what I think needs to be said to Lisa Rinna, then she wins.

by Anonymousreply 167October 7, 2022 10:56 PM

Mauricio is much more attractive when he’s stoned.

by Anonymousreply 168October 7, 2022 10:58 PM

Mauricio is a MAGA cultist.

by Anonymousreply 169October 7, 2022 11:05 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle opts to sit the next season out as a regular, claiming she’s verklempt over the situation with Kathy. She can test the waters of Mauricio’s show.

I think Diana is definitely out. As much as I would like Rinna to go, I don’t think they’ll cut her.

by Anonymousreply 170October 7, 2022 11:10 PM

Mo is a Trump Republican?

by Anonymousreply 171October 7, 2022 11:20 PM

Mo's book cover is a tragedy. That was the best shot they had??? Sorry, pay for another shoot then.

by Anonymousreply 172October 7, 2022 11:21 PM

R171. Yes. Go look at his IG and who he follows. It's the entire Orange Clown Show.

by Anonymousreply 173October 7, 2022 11:32 PM

R170, I doubt Kyle would ever allow that to happen. You'll have to pry the series out of her claw.

by Anonymousreply 174October 7, 2022 11:33 PM

Watching Kathy go in on Rinna is interesting because you know that is exactly the same way she goes after Kyle on the daily.

by Anonymousreply 175October 7, 2022 11:34 PM

Old lady problems

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176October 7, 2022 11:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 7, 2022 11:44 PM

R169 Kathy is VERY good friends with Trump. She even ditched a cast event this year to go to his party in shithole Mar a Lago

but she's a QUEEN now I guess so it doesn't matter ?

by Anonymousreply 178October 8, 2022 1:28 AM

R167 so we're at the point now where you don't want to be entertained and surprised by how the ladies interact. You just want them to say what you want them to say. Got it

Kathy is just as trashy Lisa and Erika. As someone wrote in an earlier thread this show is her attempt to fix her image after the horrible way she appears in light of the Paris Hilton school abuse scandal

by Anonymousreply 179October 8, 2022 1:30 AM

Kathy Stans are deluded and brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 180October 8, 2022 1:31 AM

R180 like, don't you DARE diss our QUEEN Kathy! She IS the moment! She's a saint! Lisa Rinna is the devil! So what if 3 of Kathy's kids got in trouble with the law and had multiple scandals? She's AMAZING because she's saying to Lisa what we want her to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 181October 8, 2022 1:33 AM

Kathy stan here. She da bomb. Drag that big lip whore.

I wonder how much cum has passed those dick sucking lips. As much as the husband?

by Anonymousreply 182October 8, 2022 1:35 AM

I wonder if Granny Pump had a hand in any of this. Coaching Kathy. Sniping from the side.

by Anonymousreply 183October 8, 2022 1:36 AM

Does Kathy have the same plastic surgeon and stylist as Caitlyn Jenner? they even sound alike

by Anonymousreply 184October 8, 2022 1:38 AM

R183 and R184 are both asking interesting questions. I could see Kathy delighting in an acquaintance with Lisa, knowing that Vyle and Lisa sincerely despise each other.

by Anonymousreply 185October 8, 2022 1:41 AM

R178? And?

It's no surprise to me that Kathy and Mo are both piece sof shit.

by Anonymousreply 186October 8, 2022 1:47 AM

I don’t think people are Kathy fans as much as they are fed up with the Fuck Force Five in general and Rinna in particular.

Rinna is behind Yolanda, LVP and Denise leaving the show. NOBODY, until the past two seasons, have called Rinna or Erika out on their bullshit and hypocrisy.

If those two were on Atlanta, New York or Potomac the other ladies would have dragged those cunts off camera by their ratty wigs and tossed their asses in a dumpster. Instead season after season they are allowed to do this. Until Garcelle and Sutton arrived, nobody stood up to them except the housewives they ran off the show.

They are such hypocrites. Rinna is doing the same thing to Kathy that Crystal did to Sutton-implying that something horrible and probably racist was said but not coming clean. They all ganged up on Crystal for that, but Rinna does the same thing and Erika,and Dorit accept that Rinna is “suffering PTSD” from Kathy’s screaming. Nevermind that Rinna and Erika have screamed at Sutton or Crystal multiple times this season on camera, or that their good friend Diana called Sutton a “cunt” and said vile things about her in front of the cast.

Rinna is also a terrible actress and liar. “ I have to tell my truth or I will get cancer and die.” GTFO bitch.

Now, It seems entirely in character for Kathy, whose children have made derogatory comments about blacks and gays and who runs with a crowd of conservatives, would say something awful. But why would she let her guard down in front of Lisa Fucking Rinna, of all people, who delights in exposing the secrets of her closest friends and acquaintances to create a storyline?

From all reports over the years, Kathy is a monster and she has been playing a character for the past two seasons. I think people understand this about Kathy. They’re just fed up with Erika and Rinna and want them gone. They are ruining the show.

by Anonymousreply 187October 8, 2022 1:52 AM

Mo fucked Dorito? Was that brought up in the reunion promo? Tantalizing conjecture. Bet PK watched. There’s something weird about the friendship between Mo and PK.

by Anonymousreply 188October 8, 2022 1:55 AM

You’re right 187, I’m not really a Kathy fan. I just want to see her expose Rinna. And hear what EJ has threatened to divulge about everyone. Mass chaos for all them tired old broads.

by Anonymousreply 189October 8, 2022 2:07 AM

Let’s see… Lil’Kath raised a disease-ridden whore, a repressed homo, a schizophrenic, and one that married into an evil family of overlords. Guess who is who.

Remember when Conrad dated the daughter of the guy that fucked Paris on tape?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190October 8, 2022 2:13 AM

What's with the ruby red loafers? Yassss, queen!

by Anonymousreply 191October 8, 2022 2:32 AM

Starting to think Rinna has eating issues. She was swimming in the blue get up at the Princess Grace function. She was hard to see under the massive hair, troweled make up, gloves and tail.

by Anonymousreply 192October 8, 2022 2:36 AM

What the fuck kind of charity was that whole Princess Grace thing? What do they do with the proceeds? What is their cause?

by Anonymousreply 193October 8, 2022 2:38 AM

The proceeds go to their artists and then, the the actual charity. What?

by Anonymousreply 194October 8, 2022 2:41 AM

R187 Yolanda, LVP and Denise are hardly sympathetic figures except brainless stans who think they're innocent little lambs slaughtered by the big bad wolf Lisa Rinna.

Yolanda only wanted to be on the show until she was able to get mediocre children top modeling gigs. If their careers had flopped she would have begged to be back on the show especially after divorcing super rich (she's a gold digger) David Foster

LVP was a liar and manipulator who always threw rocks but hid her hands and cried foul when she got embroiled directly in drama.

Denise is married to a fucking cancer scammer and her daughter wanted to drop out of school to join Only Fans. Her ex husband is "winner" Charlie Sheen.

I'm not even a fan of Lisa Rinna but without her the show would have been very boring. She understands there is a need for drama and she brings it. I don't care if she gets fired or not but they better have someone to stir the pot if she does go.

A lot of the unhinged social media posters do think Kathy is exactly like the character she presents on the show. The posters on Datalounge mostly know she's trash but most viewers think she's truly a fun, loving kooky 60-something and "victim" of Rinna

by Anonymousreply 195October 8, 2022 2:43 AM

Brandi Glanville already went toe to toe with Lisa Rinna years ago but people have mostly forgotten it due to short attention spans. At least Brandi did it before social media gave her talking points (in Kathy's case).

by Anonymousreply 196October 8, 2022 2:47 AM

Kathy, "I'm not an octopus". Yeah, she is.

by Anonymousreply 197October 8, 2022 2:48 AM

Kyle knew the reunion would be difficult but at least she showed up unlike the cowardly Vanderpump

by Anonymousreply 198October 8, 2022 2:52 AM

I agree with you, r195, they’re not sympathetic. But Rinna’s Improv Days of Our Lives tactics to get them off the show are so inartful, inorganic and vague that it hasn’t been compelling to watch-it doesn’t feel “real,” for lack of a better term.

And when she’s caught acting deranged her excuses are pathetic-she never “owns it.” Think about when she threatened Kim in season 5, or blatantly lied about spreading the story that Kim was close to death in season 7. It’s so lame, all of it.

by Anonymousreply 199October 8, 2022 3:17 AM

All the women fawn over Diana’s wealth. Is she that much richer than the rest of them? It seems like she married and divorced some new-money British banker. Is that the entire source of her wealth? It really doesn’t seem that impressive: a divorce settlement from some limey worth <$100mm does not a billionaire make.

I don’t remember them bowing down to Adrienne like that, and she apparently is far wealthier than Little Miss Sarajevo. Unless Sanela seriously monetized her Epstein connections.

by Anonymousreply 200October 8, 2022 3:40 AM

R200, they were somewhat in awe of Adrienne’s wealth, as I recall. Adrienne was a lot less flashy than Sanela, and the show’s cast, though not deep by any means, less venal than the likes of Dorit and Erika.

by Anonymousreply 201October 8, 2022 3:56 AM

Is Rinna getting any shit for her approach toward Garcelle when she flipped the script and said Garcelle had, "attitude?"

I'm surprised people aren't coming for her and pointing out that it's very much giving, "You're an angry, black, woman."

by Anonymousreply 202October 8, 2022 4:02 AM

R199 am I the only one who remembers the Kyle-Kim convo in the hallway of their Parisian hotel, when Kyle said her biggest fear is a late night phone call that Kim is dead somewhere?

All the “lies” Lisa said in S7 are copy/paste quotes of that convo.

by Anonymousreply 203October 8, 2022 5:02 AM

^Bingo r203. Which is why I said at r119 that Rinna is an idiot for doing Kyle’s dirty work.

Kyle has shit-stirred fights with Denise, Rinna, Camille, Sutton, Crystal, Garcelle and Erika since LVP left and doesn’t get her hands dirty. She was at her most blatant at Dorit’s Toothless Not Homeless event screeching across the tables between Rinna and Sutton. When Melissa Etheridge came out Dorit hugged her and they danced together. Imagine if Garcelle had been screaming at Dorit’s event in front of a celebrity singer. Dorit would be choking back slurs.

Kyle was the ringmaster of Aspen and had multiple breakdowns and bullying incidents herself but she has her hands clean and Rinna is on the verge on losing her diamond.

by Anonymousreply 204October 8, 2022 5:20 AM

Pot stirrer,Kyle always goes into her pre-cry, whining mode. So unattractive, unbelievable for a AARP member.

by Anonymousreply 205October 8, 2022 5:26 AM

[quote][R167] so we're at the point now where you don't want to be entertained and surprised by how the ladies interact. You just want them to say what you want them to say. Got it

I think you are taking all of this way too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 206October 8, 2022 6:16 AM

Interesting to see Kathy rock up to Aspen or similar dressed as a bag lady while the less rich of the group bring their glam squads. I don't for a second buy Kathy's humble hoedown schtick but can see why this is appealing to the masses.

by Anonymousreply 207October 8, 2022 6:28 AM

^My mother loved Kathy’s post-menopausal fan for emergency hot flashes she that she lugged around the previous season because to this day she sleeps with a fan blowing on her face.

by Anonymousreply 208October 8, 2022 7:38 AM

Rinna and her daughters need to take Kim's advice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 8, 2022 7:54 AM

I think Rinna is most upset the show didn't turn her daughters into the next Gigi / Bella Hadid, like it did for Yolanda. Now she has to work extra hard on RHOBH. She should have sent her daughters abroad like Yolanda did to get the Singapore Bat treatment (where they break every bone in your face and reconstruct it), instead just blowing up their lips 90s style.

by Anonymousreply 210October 8, 2022 9:13 AM

r171 Mo mother is a real deplorable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211October 8, 2022 11:22 AM

Kathy is turning this show into Hee-Haw

by Anonymousreply 212October 8, 2022 11:26 AM

[quote] Is Rinna getting any shit for her approach toward Garcelle when she flipped the script and said Garcelle had, "attitude?"

Yeah, it’s giving old white lady privilege and microagressions. It really pisses me off when no one stands up for Garcelle. Someone should step in (NOT a black person) and tell Lisa to knock it off because she’s using coded racist language. It’s so awful and cringey when she does it, and is one of the big reasons audiences hate her now and want her off the show.

by Anonymousreply 213October 8, 2022 1:46 PM

I just want to see a Rinna take down season. I am fine with her staying in the show. I just want to see other women ganging up on her and Erika.

by Anonymousreply 214October 8, 2022 2:19 PM

Garcelle doesn’t need anyone to stand up for her. She does just fine on her own. I love how she reads these bitches and won’t tolerate their shitty behavior. And her loyalty is admirable.

by Anonymousreply 215October 8, 2022 2:30 PM

It didn’t occur to me but yes, I do think that Rinna’s “attitude” line was subtly racial. Wow. She has thrown so much shit around that I can’t even keep track of it.

I agree that Garcelle seems to be doing fine. I would like her to have a storyline—nothing messy, though—but I’m plenty entertained by her acting as the voice of reason. As an aside, I love that she dismissed Kyle’s offer of diamonds on the finale (even though G looked a mess that night).

by Anonymousreply 216October 8, 2022 2:40 PM

I also want a rinna takedown season. I’m not a stan of anyone but glad Kathy is gunning for her.

by Anonymousreply 217October 8, 2022 3:01 PM

[quote]Starting to think Rinna has eating issues.

You've /just/ started to think that?

by Anonymousreply 218October 8, 2022 3:09 PM

R202 I immediately thought the same, and was wondering when Rinna was going to call Garcelle “aggressive”. Rinna is a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 219October 8, 2022 3:10 PM

"Why are you such an angry Black woman, Garcelle? I'll stop asking WHEN I GET A GODDAMNED ANSWER!"

by Anonymousreply 220October 8, 2022 3:17 PM

BIPOCs can never be questioned or criticized! EVER! They can commit crimes and should always be innocent! ALWAYS!

by Anonymousreply 221October 8, 2022 3:40 PM

Rinna said, “ I don’t need anything from Kathy”, so she needs to drop the “I’m shook” nonsense and spill exactly what Kathy did and said.

Enough with these old bags playing middle school games.

by Anonymousreply 222October 8, 2022 4:25 PM

Rinna’s attitude remark was a definite micro aggression R216.

She trying to push Garcelle’s buttons.

by Anonymousreply 223October 8, 2022 4:28 PM

Yes, black women can never actually just be angry or have an attitude. That’s why RHOA is just everyone sitting around holding smiling and holding hands every week.

by Anonymousreply 224October 8, 2022 7:03 PM

Race Card©

by Anonymousreply 225October 8, 2022 7:07 PM

Garcelle hates Rinna. If she’s on the show next season, and Garcelle ever gets tired of fucking with Erika, rinna will be next.

by Anonymousreply 226October 8, 2022 7:15 PM

Garcelle has a chip on her shoulder big time. She was beautiful in her younger years and that took her far, can you say “pretty privilege”?

by Anonymousreply 227October 8, 2022 7:19 PM

Didn't Garcelle get an acting gig, Halmark movie that, Rinna was fired from? That alone should be tremendously interesting. Now that the the TALK has been cancelled, Garcelle may need this gig more than ever and that should be fascinating too - when she really has to dig her claws into the other women.

by Anonymousreply 228October 8, 2022 7:24 PM

Looks like Rinna has found her way to to the boards!

Now let's talk about the husband.

by Anonymousreply 229October 8, 2022 7:48 PM

Ha ha, the Garcelle comments don't make sense. Maybe Amelia Grace is trying to post without supervision (or clothes) again.

It's the REAL, you dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 230October 8, 2022 8:03 PM

Kyle and Kathy are now fighting on Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231October 8, 2022 10:03 PM

*Amelia Gray .

by Anonymousreply 232October 8, 2022 10:07 PM

R231 Kathy the percacuted.

by Anonymousreply 233October 9, 2022 12:51 AM

pathetic to be as old as Kathy and Kyle yet still fighting.

I guess this is what we have to look forward to (sarcasm) from the Kardashians in 15-20 years too

by Anonymousreply 234October 9, 2022 1:01 AM

I’m 100% positive that Kathy won’t be on next season, & about 50% that Kyle won’t be either.

Diana’s def gone, maybe Crystal too.

by Anonymousreply 235October 9, 2022 4:44 AM

Crystal hasn’t done anything to be sacked about. And she’s not QUITE boring enough. She’s pulling later-era Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 236October 9, 2022 9:00 AM

Garcelle has an role on an upcoming black Netflix sitcom produced by A24. She’ll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 237October 9, 2022 9:04 AM

I really want Crystal gone. She adds nothing and her millennial nonsense is a ticking time bomb. How long until someone says something “triggering” and she insists that Bravo’s lack of action is “problematic?” Just cut her loose now so we don’t have to endure that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 238October 9, 2022 11:41 AM

Agree. I would like Crystal okay if she weren't the stereotypical millennial, with all of the nonsense about safe spaces and triggers and her simmering resentment of white people despite marrying and procreating with a white dude.

Which I guess means I would like her if she were a different person. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 239October 9, 2022 11:55 AM

There’s no way Kyle’s not coming back. She’s a producer. And she managed to realize she was in deep shit and finally turned on Erika and Rinna at the last minute. We’ll see how she fares at the reunion, but of all the ladies in danger of being fired (Diana, Rinna, Erika) she’s not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 240October 9, 2022 12:54 PM

Sutton, Garcelle, Kyle, Erika, and Kathy are untouchable. If they want a contract (and Erika’s not in the clink), they’ll get one.

by Anonymousreply 241October 9, 2022 1:14 PM

I think Rinna is out.

Crystal is boring AF and they need to replace her. What a waste of a spot.

by Anonymousreply 242October 9, 2022 3:13 PM

R240 Kyle may choose to walk away, though, being as the show has once again destroyed her relationship with her sisters. Mauricio has his new real estate show, so she could make an occasional cameo on that one if she wanted to keep her face in the public eyes.

by Anonymousreply 243October 9, 2022 3:44 PM

Does Erika ever mention how her son is doing after his horrific snowstorm accident? I'm not sure I remember the ladies asking her about him this season. I realize she's been preoccupied.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244October 9, 2022 3:56 PM

I saw a clip where Kyle told Erika that Kathy hired an investigator and found out that Erika’s team was behind the Aspen leaks. More please!

by Anonymousreply 245October 9, 2022 4:12 PM

I know Crystal is a bit of a dud for this type of show, but for me, she provides a bit of sane, quiet, stable sanctuary when these whores start with their insane fights and stupid personal issues.

Pantygate? Puppygate? Such stupid contrived drama.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I miss Granny Pump, Camille, Kim and Denise.

by Anonymousreply 246October 9, 2022 4:28 PM

I’d love to see Eileen and her pantsuits and scary house to return, especially if they keep Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 247October 9, 2022 4:31 PM

I've loved Eileen for decades on Days of Our Lives (less so on Y&R), but I thought she was a boring AF Housewife.

I don't mind Crystal because I think there are more dynamics going on in her household than meet the eye. As I think PK is a grifter, and Mauricio is a cheater. I want to see the real shit hit the fan. Not the shit that Rinna embellishes.

by Anonymousreply 248October 9, 2022 4:45 PM

Does Kyle the Producer go along with Andy the Creator?

This is an interesting read…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249October 9, 2022 4:49 PM

Andy clearly has hiring and firing rights on that show. He put Dorinda on pause!!!!

by Anonymousreply 250October 9, 2022 5:15 PM

Crystal and Dorit should be the ones on the chopping block. They are boring and add nothing to the show.

Dorit has seemed over PK all season. You can see the disgust in her eyes whenever they're together. I don't think their marriage will survive much longer.

by Anonymousreply 251October 9, 2022 10:17 PM

Okay.. once and for all.. is Kyle REALLY some secret producer of the sow? No speculation, facts only!

by Anonymousreply 252October 10, 2022 2:21 PM

No she’s not.

by Anonymousreply 253October 10, 2022 4:44 PM

Pk is such a troll, Dorit looks good and should get an upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 254October 10, 2022 6:45 PM

hard to believe this is the same person

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255October 10, 2022 6:48 PM

Kyle is definitely a producer.

by Anonymousreply 256October 10, 2022 7:00 PM

The psychic says that Kyle has points on the production. So not a producer but makes money beyond her salary.

by Anonymousreply 257October 10, 2022 7:15 PM

Interesting, r257. That makes sense. Usually that sort of arrangement comes with an EP credit. I wonder why it didn’t in this case? Because it would detract from the reality to have a cast member in a production role? Or just the way that Kyle’s agent negotiated it?

by Anonymousreply 258October 10, 2022 7:19 PM

R255 everything from her face to her hair color looked 100% better before. Why do these women think the old ho looks is flattering?

by Anonymousreply 259October 10, 2022 7:31 PM

The wig in the before picture at r255 is cheap and scary but other than that she looks 1,000x better and not just because she’s younger.

by Anonymousreply 260October 10, 2022 7:39 PM

Erika just loves a plastic Koreatown wig

by Anonymousreply 261October 10, 2022 7:49 PM

Mikey buys them by the gross. Even adds hair extensions to her muff. Gets time and a half for that.

by Anonymousreply 262October 10, 2022 7:57 PM

Dorit pre-surgery looked like a stereotypical Jew

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 10, 2022 8:14 PM

did someone say plastic surgery?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264October 10, 2022 8:14 PM

Dorit would look perfect with light honey brown hair. And titties one cup size down.

by Anonymousreply 265October 11, 2022 2:10 AM

[quote] And titties one cup size down.

Oh no you di’nt!

by Anonymousreply 266October 11, 2022 2:15 AM

Dorit's work is amazing. I showed that picture to a friend and she said it looks like a different person. Only small note I have is that I think they went too hard with the bleph; her eyes are just a bit too big. But overall it's a testament to what good cosmetic surgery can do.

by Anonymousreply 267October 11, 2022 2:16 AM

At the R255 "before" photo, Erika had already had plastic surgery. Here's Lorry Hill's breakdown on Erika's surgeries throughout the years - it's extensive.

IIRC, the RHOBH producers originally wanted Kathy Hilton (not Kyle) and she (Kathy) finally agreed to be on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268October 11, 2022 2:19 AM

Rinna had an eye job this season and no one notices. Didn't you wonder why she wore sunglasses through most of the first half of the season?

by Anonymousreply 269October 11, 2022 2:29 AM

R268 and R269 = good shit

by Anonymousreply 270October 11, 2022 2:31 AM

What do we think Rinna will pull out of her ass to keep her at the reunion this time?

Breakdown in sobs (done in season 5, when cornered for threatening Kim)? One Days of Our Lives tear (see The Bunny Return, season 7)? Bully, threaten, talk over others and yell (see Rinna v Denise, season 10)? Try to sit in the lap of the woman she’s treated like shit all season and pretend to be a lovable kook (See Rinna v Garcelle, season 11)?

I’m guessing she’ll do the sobs over Lois then announce a health scare or mental diagnosis or something.

by Anonymousreply 271October 11, 2022 2:45 AM

Harry and his sauce must be perpetually high to deal with that nut case. Love for Kim to be a surprise guest with a dead bunny for Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 272October 11, 2022 2:47 AM

"You know, Peh-kay, just once in my life I'd like to give a man head without having to use both my arms to lift his stomach out of the way."

by Anonymousreply 273October 11, 2022 3:02 AM

Kathy Hilton is funny making her big Kath move at age 65, trying to be a big star. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 274October 11, 2022 3:08 AM

No R268, Kyle was the one that went to Producers and recruited everyone from the first season. They wanted HER! That's how she became producer!

by Anonymousreply 275October 11, 2022 3:17 AM

My Lil’ Kath is a goddamn stah! She used to sing ‘Shortnin’ Bread’ to all my gentlemen friends at the horse track, and they’d throw her a nickel every time she flashed her bloomers. She’d cry after and I’d say “Gooddammit Kath! If you want to make it in this world it’s this way or the hard way, there’s no easy route in life. Now next time wear the ones with the cute polka dots, fuck… do I have to tell you girls everything!”

She’s a fuckin’ superstah! All my little cunts are, goddamit! Now where’s my whiskey… NEAT!

by Anonymousreply 276October 11, 2022 3:20 AM

in the last thread there were posts from Kathy's acting foray lol let's just say she is quite lucky she married a Hilton

Kim was briefly famous

Kyle was on a hit tv show

Kathy only became a socialite (so not known to the general public) and friend of major stars then mother of a reality tv personality. This is the most attention Kathy has gotten in her life and she's LOVING it

by Anonymousreply 277October 11, 2022 5:43 AM

IIRC, because I was a kid at the time, Kim was very well known from about 1974-1983, way more famous than Kyle at the time.

by Anonymousreply 278October 11, 2022 11:15 AM

R278 Yes. Everyone knew who Kim Richards was, but no one knew who Kyle Richards was.

by Anonymousreply 279October 11, 2022 11:20 AM

Kyle was in the massively successful “Halloween” in 1978 and, one of my personal favorites, “The Watcher in the Woods” (1980) so it’s not like she was a total unknown. But Kim was definitely more famous and had the bigger career.

They were both in movies with Bette Davis!

by Anonymousreply 280October 11, 2022 12:26 PM

Kyle was barely in Halloween! Blink and you'll miss her.

by Anonymousreply 281October 11, 2022 12:52 PM

Weren't Kyle and Bethenny Frankel really good friends and that's how Kyle got recommended, pulled into the ROBH world. I think they were like hostesses together or something.

by Anonymousreply 282October 11, 2022 1:22 PM

Yes Kyle and B are good friends which makes Bethanny's attack on the Kardashians so much more odd since Kris is good friends with Kathy and Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 283October 11, 2022 2:18 PM

What with the Peacock series, I wonder if we'll eventually see Paris as a Housewife.

by Anonymousreply 284October 11, 2022 2:26 PM

Crystal is being such a KATHY coming for poor Kyle like this 🥺

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 11, 2022 5:42 PM

What is it with the Kathy love? In another thread one poster said she shouldn’t say the N word, but has a “lifetime pass” for saying the gay F-slur. Wtf? Is she some national treasure & I didn’t get the memo?

I went to lunch with a (frau) fan who loves Kathy & says she would shank Rinna if she met her IRL.

I feel like most of the BH fans have been replaced with pod people by the body snatchers.

by Anonymousreply 286October 11, 2022 5:46 PM

Now that Granny P has left, we need an elderly colorful buffoon to glom onto.

by Anonymousreply 287October 11, 2022 5:49 PM

Crystal is so obnoxious in that clip from R285 - such a nasty reaction.

by Anonymousreply 288October 11, 2022 6:16 PM

"After I did the show" would mean after taping, then she siad no "after I said yes to the show." So yeah. Crystal which is it?

by Anonymousreply 289October 11, 2022 6:24 PM

Kyle has always had a really odd, visceral, hate for Crystal. She doesn't bother to hide it. I wonder what else she knows.

She was never warm and friendly toward her like she normally is to new cast members... then again, she also wasn't toward Garcelle, so maybe Kyle just hates POC.

by Anonymousreply 290October 11, 2022 9:57 PM

What? Kyle is always mean to the newcomers. She and Kim were mean to Brandi, stole her crutch. I dislike Brandi, but they were mean to her.

Kyle also had a hard time with Camille when Camille was new. However, that could have been Camille's fault.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291October 11, 2022 10:23 PM

Was Kyle the one that was initially mean to Brandi? I thought it was Kim who started it and one Brandi made the comment about Kim doing drugs in the bathroom, was when Kyle turned on her?

I guess I was thinking that Kyle never treated Dorit, Rinna, Eileen, Erika, Diana, Eden (forgot about her), etc. with the same hate.

by Anonymousreply 292October 11, 2022 10:27 PM

Yeah, from what I can recall Kyle saw read when Brandi uttered the immortal “At least I’m not doing crystal meth in the bathroom all night” to Kim. Prior to that I think Kyle was all phoney “This chick is crazy!” with Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 293October 12, 2022 12:03 AM

Sobbing at “saw read.”

by Anonymousreply 294October 12, 2022 12:03 AM

hey everyone! look what my sugar mama paid for this time!

enjoy my concert teaser! knight's armor! dragon special effects!

who's coming to see me live?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295October 12, 2022 12:06 AM

Kim comments on the drama between her sisters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296October 12, 2022 12:41 AM

She looks old old old. Is she high?

by Anonymousreply 297October 12, 2022 12:59 AM

Kim's full of shit. You can tell she actually thrives when either her or Kathy are in discord with Kyle. It's that family's dynamic. I wouldn't be surprised if Kim's role is one of instigator.

Do Kathy and Kim ever fall out or is it just always one of them with Kyle?

by Anonymousreply 298October 12, 2022 1:21 AM

For those listing off credits.. don't forget Kyle's very important role on ER!

by Anonymousreply 299October 12, 2022 1:22 AM

Seems like it's Kathy and Kim vs. Kyle most of the time. I do think that Kim has a huge mean streak, though, and that Kyle and Mauricio did try to help Kim, financially. I don't believe that Kyle and Mauricio ever "stole" a house from Kim.

by Anonymousreply 300October 12, 2022 1:32 AM

R300, it’s pretty shitty that they wouldn’t sell her her share back. I understand doing that in a business transaction but if you’re giving your family member a loan against jointly owned collateral and then abide by the small print of the deal when the family member is back on her feet, you’re asking for lifelong bitterness. And they got it!

by Anonymousreply 301October 12, 2022 1:43 AM

It was a dump. Nobody wanted it.

by Anonymousreply 302October 12, 2022 1:44 AM

A dump? I’m sure they renovated but it was always a house with potential at the least. It’s not in PSP but it’s on a resort, a nice size, decent lot size.

by Anonymousreply 303October 12, 2022 2:07 AM

Not Madison Club or Hideaway. Yes, a dump.

by Anonymousreply 304October 12, 2022 2:09 AM

I doubt Kim ever had the money to buy back "her share" of the house. On top of that, in fairness, she would have had to pay interest and pay for appreciation. (Appraised value of house might have gone up, esp. if Kyle / Mauricio fixed it up.)

I think the house (Palm Springs) was shown in one of the RHOBH episodes. It was a nice house, not a dump, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 305October 12, 2022 2:32 AM

R305, the house is in La Quinta, not PSP.

by Anonymousreply 306October 12, 2022 2:39 AM

The house shown was bought by Mo and Vyle at the Hideaway in La Quinta…..Not Big Kathy’s home. Same development where Megan from HWOC had a house with her ex baseball player husbear. Very ritzy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307October 12, 2022 2:58 AM

Kyle hates Asians.

by Anonymousreply 308October 12, 2022 3:00 AM

Have we ever seen Kim’s fucking house? I feel like my whole existence just shifted.

by Anonymousreply 309October 12, 2022 3:07 AM

We saw the GODDAMNED HOUSE in season 1. Kyle and Mauricio and Kim went there with their kids. It was a typical Palm Springs one story home. The place Kyle and Mauricio now own in LaQuinta is much grander.

by Anonymousreply 310October 12, 2022 3:13 AM

Why can't Ryan Murphy find a little role for Kim to play in one of his many projects? She would have been wonderful in Dahmer.

by Anonymousreply 311October 12, 2022 3:22 AM

Kyle should have sold the house and split the profits with Kim. She claimed rights to the house because she and M paid the mortgage. It never made sense to me how Kyle took the house and gave Kim nothing.

by Anonymousreply 312October 12, 2022 3:30 AM

Thanks r310.

by Anonymousreply 313October 12, 2022 3:40 AM

Kyle is defending Diana in the first reunion episode.

by Anonymousreply 314October 12, 2022 4:00 AM

R311 Kim is probably not insurable.

by Anonymousreply 315October 12, 2022 4:05 AM

yikes Kim's neck in that new video!

she needs some of Kyle and Kathy's dermatologists. More so Kyle since Kathy looks plastic but smooth that neck honey!

by Anonymousreply 316October 12, 2022 4:21 AM

I watched Halloween Kills last night. My word it was awful. Kyle was good, though. Mom and dad would be proud.

by Anonymousreply 317October 12, 2022 4:26 AM

R312

How does it not make sense? Kim sold her share of the house to Kyle because Kim needed money. Later on, Kim wanted to buy her share back and Kyle said no.

I don't think Kim was entitled to anything more after that, especially if she hadn't been paying the mortgage or upkeep of the house.

by Anonymousreply 318October 12, 2022 4:32 AM

^ Kyle

by Anonymousreply 319October 12, 2022 4:55 AM

That arrangement only benefited Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 320October 12, 2022 4:56 AM

So an arrangement where Kim got to have a share of a house that she paid no mortgage or maintenance on didn't benefit Kim?

by Anonymousreply 321October 12, 2022 4:57 AM

Kim got suckered.

by Anonymousreply 322October 12, 2022 4:59 AM

They were horrible to Brandi and KK were so TJMAXX.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323October 12, 2022 5:00 AM

[quote]Kyle should have sold the house and split the profits with Kim.

Especially when you consider the fact that Kyle and Maurice now own THREE multi-million dollar homes. Hell, they should have just given her the house outright and moved on. Kyle spends more money on Birkin bags than that house was even worth.

by Anonymousreply 324October 12, 2022 5:12 AM

But where does all of Kim's money go? Doesn't she still get a hefty Alimony from the Greasy Bear family?

by Anonymousreply 325October 12, 2022 5:14 AM

In Bosnia, Greazy Bear is when bear fall into oil vat then attack village people.

by Anonymousreply 326October 12, 2022 5:16 AM

Imagine these women reading these threads, it must have happened before especially with Google alerts.

by Anonymousreply 327October 12, 2022 5:16 AM

R327, when Bravo Exec used to post here, they let us know that Brandi was not only reading, but commenting.

by Anonymousreply 328October 12, 2022 5:43 AM

[quote] Kyle should have sold the house and split the profits with Kim.

I have a relative just like Kim. That money would have gone to buy booze and Kim would have been broke again before you know it. Kyle was right to not give Kim a dime.

by Anonymousreply 329October 12, 2022 8:27 AM

^ Kyle

by Anonymousreply 330October 12, 2022 3:31 PM

R296 Based on that clip, it appears Kim's still drunk and/or drugged up.

by Anonymousreply 331October 12, 2022 4:30 PM

Please tell me she’s not trying to get on this show-she is friends with Rinna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332October 12, 2022 4:59 PM

Heather is boring, so I hope the fuck not!

by Anonymousreply 333October 12, 2022 5:30 PM

[quote]She was at her most blatant at Dorit’s Toothless Not Homeless event screeching across the tables between Rinna and Sutton.

I'm still amazed that "Homeless Not Toothless" is the charity's actual name instead of a brilliant bit of DL bitchery (or, as someone else suggested, a storyline from 30 Rock).

by Anonymousreply 334October 12, 2022 5:57 PM

Karma can be a bitch Rinna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335October 12, 2022 9:35 PM

It’s interesting to consider how Lisa Rinna is just a serial killer’s whim of not ever even existing.

She’s like if Tracy Edwards had a daughter.

by Anonymousreply 336October 12, 2022 9:52 PM

Imagine spending $14 million (doubt it. some chicanery at play there) on that dreary building in…Century City. Imagine! I enjoyed Heather’s return for about 1.9 episodes and now I won’t watch OC because of her.

by Anonymousreply 337October 12, 2022 10:47 PM

Jamie Lee Curtis drops by to give the gals pumpkins.

Is Jamie Lee that desperate for attention?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338October 12, 2022 10:52 PM

If Kyle has any say, JLC will be the newest Housewife!

by Anonymousreply 339October 12, 2022 10:55 PM

[quote] Imagine spending $14 million (doubt it. some chicanery at play there) on that dreary building in…Century City. Imagine! I enjoyed Heather’s return for about 1.9 episodes and now I won’t watch OC because of her.

We need to use "chicanery" more. Jeff Lewis dislikes Heather. Jeff is a pill, himself, so Heather must be awful.

by Anonymousreply 340October 12, 2022 11:00 PM

[quote] If Kyle has any say, JLC will be the newest Housewife!

So you're saying Kyle is a producer?

by Anonymousreply 341October 12, 2022 11:00 PM

These bitches are disgusting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342October 12, 2022 11:15 PM

If Jamie Lee Curtis is on RHOBH, her marriage must be heading for divorce court.

by Anonymousreply 343October 12, 2022 11:29 PM

Jamie Lee really is whoring herself out left and right lately. It makes one wonder.

by Anonymousreply 344October 13, 2022 12:11 AM

I wasn’t following the online bullying of Jax too closely (because that shit makes me sick) but damn I had no idea it was that vicious. Kids need to be kept off these shows. They don’t need that kind of exposure.

by Anonymousreply 345October 13, 2022 12:24 AM

Crystal is cornered and not looking good over Sutton’s ‘dark’ comments..... or tone.... or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 346October 13, 2022 12:38 AM

JLC is 100% being whored out on RHOBH for this dumb Halloween movie. I will definitely NOT see it because I hate Kyle!

by Anonymousreply 347October 13, 2022 12:40 AM

When has JLC ever not been willing to schill for a few bucks? Are we forgetting her poop yogurt commercials?

by Anonymousreply 348October 13, 2022 12:42 AM

Hope something happens soon I am BORED with reunion Pt 1 so far

by Anonymousreply 349October 13, 2022 12:43 AM

Obviously they’re saving Kathy for part 2. Perhaps we’ll see her take her seat at the end of part 1. Diana is ridiculous but she looks great. Especially for someone who was too sick to be there in person

by Anonymousreply 350October 13, 2022 12:53 AM

In Bosnia we blame Jew for everything

by Anonymousreply 351October 13, 2022 12:58 AM

who smells of garlic, chardonnay and cigarettes??

by Anonymousreply 352October 13, 2022 1:00 AM

Based on coming attractions we probably won’t see Kathy until part 3. Is this a 4 part reunion?

by Anonymousreply 353October 13, 2022 1:01 AM

R352. I think she was talking about Garcelle. Erica’s breath still smells like 80 year old cock.

by Anonymousreply 354October 13, 2022 1:02 AM

Three parts R353.

Pretty obvious why Diana didn’t show up

by Anonymousreply 355October 13, 2022 1:03 AM

Garcelle's a smoker? interesting.. who else smokes? It's interesting that very few housewives will allow themselves to be seen smoking... Eva, Kim Z, Kim R(and her e cig) are the only ones I can think of but there must be others

by Anonymousreply 356October 13, 2022 1:05 AM

There’s no way in hell Diana is coming back. She can kiss the show and most likely Asher goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 357October 13, 2022 1:12 AM

Dorit smokes like a chimney

by Anonymousreply 358October 13, 2022 1:22 AM

Even though I don't like Kim Z. (RHOA), I thought it was hilarious when she smoked cigarettes.

Then, there was Allison, the psychic, who smoked at Camille's dinner party from hell. She was taking long drags and blowing long exhales from an e-cigarette. She was nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359October 13, 2022 1:27 AM

Kim was in Black Snake Moan and did a great job in it.

by Anonymousreply 360October 13, 2022 1:27 AM

Housewives smoking 🚬

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361October 13, 2022 1:34 AM

Tinsley and Luann smoke. I think Bethenny does too but she’ll never be filmed with a cig. She looks like a smoker.

by Anonymousreply 362October 13, 2022 1:49 AM

Luann definitely has that low smoker's voice. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 363October 13, 2022 2:25 AM

Will Kathy and Kyle ever reconcile now that Kyle is the new Demi Moore?

by Anonymousreply 364October 13, 2022 3:02 AM

Does you think Kyle cares that Halloween Ends is a terrible movie and franchise? She acts like it’s really important.

by Anonymousreply 365October 13, 2022 3:56 AM

Garcelle was ready to strangle Kyle for even implying that she understood Sanela’s lame babbling about the bot attack.

by Anonymousreply 366October 13, 2022 4:04 AM

Kyle hates Blacks and Asians.

by Anonymousreply 367October 13, 2022 4:17 AM

[bold]they’re all cunts

by Anonymousreply 368October 13, 2022 4:39 AM

R365. It will make a shitload of money which, in her eyes, spells success. I don’t think she’s planning her Oscar speech.

by Anonymousreply 369October 13, 2022 5:27 AM

holy fuck part I was TOXIC

Crystal looks moronic backtracking now about Sutton and saying "it was the tone". She absolutely more than once and for over a year made it seem like Sutton said something specifically racist that was simply not aired on tv. She had many of us wondering if editors were protecting Sutton by not showing the full conversation. Crystal sounded like a straight up idiot for saying her use of "violate" when Sutton entered her room was equal to Kyle saying she felt violated when her house was robbed. Not comparable at all. I don't care if Crystal wants to say "but that's my experience". It should be a MAJOR hint to her that when everyone else seems to disagree with your characterization of an experience, that you're being dramatic or just plain wrong.

btw WTF with Kyle saying she and Mauricio are "paying money to a guy who's in jail who said he stole my stuff and keeps them at his grandmother's house and sends me pics"? Why not call the police? Is she worried they'll destroy the heirlooms? That's extortion she's falling for

The Diana segment yikes. So her defense is she assumed "black content creator" meant "mean and illegal content" rather than just someone who is a black social media creative? and demanding Garcelle remove the post showing 1 of the threats to her son because it mentioned Diana's name? That's really self-absorbed. Diana did spend a lot of time bashing Garcelle on social media. I don't think Diana was involved in harassing/threatening Jax but it's clear a fan of hers did so on her behalf. That's not Diana's fault but she doesn't help her case by seeming to be more concerned with her own reputation than the wellbeing of Jax. I understand how she perceives threats of violence given how unstable Bosnia was in the 90s but she has to understand that's not going to land well at all with American viewers. Garcelle is rightfully worried about her son, not thinking about Diana's family. No way is Diana coming back for another season. There would be massive uproar and boycott threats.

by Anonymousreply 370October 13, 2022 5:42 AM

MY FAMILY WAS MURDERED!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 371October 13, 2022 5:45 AM

"cease and exist"

by Anonymousreply 372October 13, 2022 5:53 AM

When does Kathy come out in her Spanx?

by Anonymousreply 373October 13, 2022 6:06 AM

Watching the toofless episode now ... damn, PK is a rough 55.

by Anonymousreply 374October 13, 2022 6:13 AM

R352 I remember this was said about LVP, I thought. It was Erika who’d said it (on social media IIRC)

by Anonymousreply 375October 13, 2022 6:39 AM

Is this because of Morito? I have so many questions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376October 13, 2022 6:43 AM

Does that boxer have “an” onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 377October 13, 2022 6:46 AM

lmfao

take that Mauricio!

by Anonymousreply 378October 13, 2022 6:50 AM

I didn’t think it was possible to dislike Diana and Kyle more, I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 379October 13, 2022 11:25 AM

“cease and exist”

r372 no we ceased to exist in Bosnia. Fetus, mother father all gone.

by Anonymousreply 380October 13, 2022 11:30 AM

Crystal really got a stripping down. No one is here for her double talking bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 381October 13, 2022 1:44 PM

It was fun watching Crystal trip all over herself trying to walk back the "it was dark" comments.

I find Crystal problematic.

by Anonymousreply 382October 13, 2022 2:15 PM

Hoowee did Crystal take a drubbing. I didn’t see that one coming, I guess because the first part of the season feels like a million years ago. She really did get caught out twice in a row there. Tough. However, I had to laugh at Erika objecting to Sutton not roasting Crystal and implying that they have different rules. Deeply hypocritical.

Garcelle flambéing Diana with a side of heat for Kyle was a highlight. I am surprised by how much crow Diana was prepared to eat. It wasn’t enough for our Haitian-American queen.

by Anonymousreply 383October 13, 2022 2:49 PM

[quote] "cease and exist"

Cyst and decease!

by Anonymousreply 384October 13, 2022 4:50 PM

Crystal triggers me with her darkness. It's not a safe space in her presence, which is frankly problematic. She's THAT girl. You know? She's like... dark.

I'd be more specific, but I'm protecting her. Just know that it's BAD. I can't say anything more. 🤫

by Anonymousreply 385October 13, 2022 5:20 PM

[quote]I didn’t think it was possible to dislike Diana and Kyle more, I was wrong.

Garcelle would have beaten that bitch's ass if she had showed up in person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386October 13, 2022 5:55 PM

Garcelle has been relatively calm during her tenure on Housewives, but as her ex husband learned, don’t fuck with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387October 13, 2022 6:01 PM

Good thing her sons took more after Garcelle than their father because that man ain't attractive worth a damn.

I loved when Garcelle checked Kyle for jumping in to explain what Diana meant. Kyle is always doing that and it's annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 388October 13, 2022 6:25 PM

The JLC cameo was hysterical, pandering, but hysterical to have a mini infomercial as an intro was funny bc of the TOTALLY OTT reactions. Like none of these bitches has met a celebrity before.

I'm hoping a Homeless, NOT Toothless rep. is featured before Kathys limited segment.

by Anonymousreply 389October 13, 2022 7:40 PM

Andy yawned again during Dorit’s babbling-understandable.

But then he had to read his cards to ask Jamie Lee Curtis the most benign questions. Was he hungover?

by Anonymousreply 390October 13, 2022 8:20 PM

Agree with R388 regarding Garcelle's sons. They are handsome young men and not one bit of it did they get from that father. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 391October 13, 2022 8:29 PM

[quote]The JLC cameo was hysterical, pandering, but hysterical to have a mini infomercial as an intro was funny bc of the TOTALLY OTT reactions. Like none of these bitches has met a celebrity before.

You just don’t understand R389. JLC is the most [bold]chic[/bold] of all time.

by Anonymousreply 392October 13, 2022 8:30 PM

Andy’s yawn was as fake as he is. Dorit seemed to be in on the joke.

by Anonymousreply 393October 13, 2022 8:44 PM

So chic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394October 13, 2022 8:47 PM

It's called the Dorito Wind Chime, Everytime it chimes it sounds different.

by Anonymousreply 395October 13, 2022 8:56 PM

90% of part 1 was a snooze. Garcelle standing up to Kyle and Diana saved it. The Halloween tie in is dumb and annoying, hoping it doesn’t thread through the remaining reunion episodes. Kyle is on Ozempic for fast weight loss right?

by Anonymousreply 396October 13, 2022 9:11 PM

That was hard watching Garcelle almost lose her shit with Diana and Kyle. I’m glad she kept it together.

Diana is a lunatic cunt.

Fast-forwarded the entire JLC part. What a waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 397October 13, 2022 10:24 PM

R392 So true, this is a woman who made regularity chic.

by Anonymousreply 398October 14, 2022 12:05 AM

JLC's appearance was some hot bullshit. I don't mind her, I like her even... but what? did Kyle pull her "producer" card to get her on so that could promote Halloween XXXXIIIVV? Lame.

by Anonymousreply 399October 14, 2022 1:18 AM

1.4 in the ratings last night

Bravo is thrilled

by Anonymousreply 400October 14, 2022 2:46 AM

Andy clearly has no use for Crystal. When he introduced her at the start he literally only said hi to her and moved on.

by Anonymousreply 401October 14, 2022 5:38 AM

He seemed as pissed as the women about the “Sutton said something dark” comment. It makes me think her time is coming to an end.

by Anonymousreply 402October 14, 2022 5:54 AM

R348--I'd love to see JLC snap up the Depends contract!

by Anonymousreply 403October 14, 2022 5:58 AM

What did Kyle do to her face? She was on WWHL the other day and she looked like the Wish version of Brooke Shields.

by Anonymousreply 404October 14, 2022 6:22 AM

Why was Diana even made a full House Wife? At best she should have been a friend of.

by Anonymousreply 405October 14, 2022 6:28 AM

Rinna will be back next season. Andy loves her and and will fight for her at Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 406October 14, 2022 7:40 AM

R376 Kyle really isn’t sexy, is she.

The third nose job did indeed take years off her, as did the boob reduction as she looked quite slim at the reunion. I would’ve be surprised if she weren’t getting her pre-separation Revenge Body together.

by Anonymousreply 407October 14, 2022 7:45 AM

Apparently the garlic, Chardonnay and cigarettes comment is a reference to a message Erika posted about Lisa Vanderpump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408October 14, 2022 7:53 AM

Bethenny weighs in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409October 14, 2022 9:20 AM

Bethenny looks bad. She’s balding and what’s up with the eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 410October 14, 2022 9:23 AM

Diana's appearance on the Part 1 was heavily edited and seemed very scripted. It was like Andy said, "Hey, Diana, I'm gonna ask you this question, then you'll respond, then I'll ask this question, you respond, then..."

by Anonymousreply 411October 14, 2022 10:34 AM

^^That eyeshadow is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 412October 14, 2022 11:13 AM

R412 Looks like someone found a warehouse full of Stagelights powdered eyeshadow circa 1977

by Anonymousreply 413October 14, 2022 11:57 AM

I want to know more about the wife swapping. Setup for next season when there is a divorce coming? I can’t imagine that Mo is still frisky with Lady Vyle.

by Anonymousreply 414October 14, 2022 12:38 PM

Betheney should stay off social media. She’s constantly embarrassing herself with these crazy rants. Makes me wonder if Jason was the sane one in the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 415October 14, 2022 1:53 PM

Bethenny’s new thing is reviewing drug store makeup on social media. She manically posts multiple videos a day and looks like she’s broadcasting from an inpatient eating disorders unit.

The fraus seem to eat it up though. She’s just telling it like it is - balding and starving be damned!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416October 14, 2022 2:53 PM

Bethenney has been getting her ass handed to her on TikTok for the last week. It’s not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 417October 14, 2022 2:56 PM

Bethenny is all wrong for TikTok. She’s not silly, she won’t laugh at herself, she’s not hot or pretty or cool, just skinny. She’s not in on the joke, she just berates people . Millennials were browbeaten by Gen X and Boomers but Zoomers give zero shits and treat her mercilessly.

Meanwhile Asher has released another music video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418October 14, 2022 3:21 PM

^Bethanny has been accused of having “bitter hag energy”.

by Anonymousreply 419October 14, 2022 3:25 PM

Asher is Constantine Maroulis

by Anonymousreply 420October 14, 2022 3:37 PM

Kathy has found her people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421October 14, 2022 4:27 PM

KKK white power!

by Anonymousreply 422October 14, 2022 4:35 PM

I prefer white powder!

by Anonymousreply 423October 14, 2022 5:01 PM

Goddamn, Garcelle just dismantled Diana completely. That was the most effective takedown I have EVER seen on one of these shows. Diana actually raised some good points and going up against anyone else, she might have won that exchange. But Garcelle just let her have it. And she never seemed hateful for one second.

Garcelle knows how to pick her battles and she knows when to flex her muscles in order to win the war. Diana is DONE. Garcelle just got her fired.

by Anonymousreply 424October 14, 2022 5:16 PM

[quote]Kyle hates Blacks and Asians.

She's spent her adult life getting dicked down by a Mexican Jew. I think we can skip the "is she racist?" part.

by Anonymousreply 425October 14, 2022 5:18 PM

[quote]But Garcelle just let her have it. And she never seemed hateful for one second.

I loved when Diana tried to pull that Lisa Rinna shit of sitting in Garcelle's lap by saying she is obsessed with her because she is so beautiful and Garcelle just shot that shit down.

"I don't hate you Diana, I just want you to leave me alone." Mic drop.

by Anonymousreply 426October 14, 2022 5:24 PM

I think now we know why Crystal lost 14 friends.

She's a bullshitter who can't keep her stories straight.

by Anonymousreply 427October 14, 2022 7:04 PM

Rinna got booed at Bravocon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428October 14, 2022 7:19 PM

Crystal got rightfully raked over the coals. I guarantee you she’s not back next season but tries to frame it as her choice because the show is “toxic” and she needs to focus on “self care” and her “mental health.” And then Twitter will call her “brave” because everyone on that site is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 429October 14, 2022 7:26 PM

They way Crystal sucked up to Diana in 10 minutes flat kinda proves what those 14 women were saying - that she's a social climber who fixates on the richest or most powerful person in a group and gloms on to them.

by Anonymousreply 430October 14, 2022 7:33 PM

it's shocking to me how some viewers worship these women and get so passionate about the show. It's a fucking show. I like to watch as cheap entertainment. I laugh at most of the drama. I don't understand how anyone can idolize any of the housewives or be dying to meet them.

without Lisa Rinna what storylines would the show have had instead? Just more Erika, Dorit's robbery and Crystal's "dark tone" convo with Sutton?

by Anonymousreply 431October 14, 2022 7:41 PM

So she gives them the middle finger, R428

Keeping it classy, as always.

by Anonymousreply 432October 14, 2022 7:43 PM

she's playing up the villain role

I bet next season she'll do a reputation rehab a la Camille

by Anonymousreply 433October 14, 2022 7:45 PM

You were so close, R431 . Maybe next time.

by Anonymousreply 434October 14, 2022 8:13 PM

[quote]She's spent her adult life getting dicked down by a Mexican Jew. I think we can skip the "is she racist?" part.

You don't seriously think that exempts her from being racist, especially to Blacks and Asians, right?

by Anonymousreply 435October 14, 2022 8:45 PM

Didn't LVPs bad breath come up before? Wasn't it Camille Donatucci who brought it up while also mentioning her background as a Dental Assistant?

by Anonymousreply 436October 14, 2022 8:47 PM

Paris Hilton is racist, so I wouldn't be surprised if the older generation is racist. But I'd like to hear some examples about Kyle's alleged racism.

Lisa Vanderpump was another closet smoker. There was an episode where everybody (Yolanda, etc.) ganged up on her (Hawaii trip?). She and Ken were so distraught that they busted out some cigarettes and started smoking.

by Anonymousreply 437October 14, 2022 8:52 PM

Crystal chatting contradictions non-stop was the funniest shit ever.

'My truth'.....'what I felt at the time'......'how I perceived it'.........'from my perspective'.

What a stupid c

by Anonymousreply 438October 14, 2022 10:01 PM

No shit Bethany, they don't have control over the show. They like the paychecks, though.

by Anonymousreply 439October 14, 2022 11:42 PM

As insufferable as Crystal is... I still think she's less of a stupid C than Erika and Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 440October 14, 2022 11:44 PM

[quote] You don't seriously think that exempts her from being racist, especially to Blacks and Asians, right?

No, but fighting with Garcelle and Crystal also doesn’t make her a racist anymore than fighting with LVP means she hates the British.

Also, wasn’t Kyle’s first husband Asian?

by Anonymousreply 441October 14, 2022 11:45 PM

Didn't matter, he was rich. That's what mattered to her.

by Anonymousreply 442October 14, 2022 11:46 PM

I think Crystal is gone after this season. She hasn’t added anything to the show and has zero chemistry with the cast. The fact that no one chimed in to defend her also shows how little interest any of them have her. Even Andy seems to have no use for her.

by Anonymousreply 443October 14, 2022 11:47 PM

Did anyone else see the clip (that was apparently cut out of the finale) where Erika brings up that Kyle told her she was glad the stuff came out about Kathy? Kyle then freaks out on Erika and says, "thanks a lot, Erika, I told you that in private." Erika goes on to act like she didn't realize it was a private conversation (she did).

Someone showed it on TikTok and I don't know where they got it from. If it was edited out that definitely means Kyle is a producer!!!!

by Anonymousreply 444October 14, 2022 11:47 PM

Does pulling your hair up that tight work for the wrinkles? How come, gay men of an age are doing this?

by Anonymousreply 445October 14, 2022 11:47 PM

The thing with Crystal is that she believes her emotions are valid. If her emotions are based on incorrect assumptions, they’re still valid. A lot of Boomers and Gen X act like this too, but they haven't had a lifetime of to couching their behaviour with new-age self-help jargon like “triggered”.

Kyle and Diana were pure Karen. Jax was He was mocked for being biracial. He had the George Floyd treatment wished upon him. There is little more disgusting you can say to an African—American. That’s what this 14-year-old was dealing with.

And it was done in Diana’s name. Rather than Diana saying “I am sickened that I am being used as the excuse for racism, I condemn it thoroughly and send Jax my support” like most sane women would do if the son of their colleague experienced the same, she attacked the Jax and Garcelle for not censoring her name.

Fuck her, and fuck that and fuck Kyle for supporting her. We can laugh about the insanities of doublethink and the excesses of PC language but these women are quite literally privileged white matrons who think that not being defended from accusations of racism is worse than threats of lynching.

Yep. Diana is a racist and Kyle is too.

by Anonymousreply 446October 14, 2022 11:49 PM

Kyle's first husband was not THAT KIND of Asian!

He also didn't speak English and she didn't speak his language... so do the math. She thought he was rich and when he realized he wasn't as rich as she thought, she divorced him.

And her relationship with LVP isn't a good comparison. She USED to be warm and fuzzy with LVP. She's never been that way with Crystal or Garcelle. From the jump she has had a chip on her shoulders about those two. Does that mean she's a racist? Not necessarily but do the math.

Plus, again, bringing up Mauricio as a Mexican-Jew and saying no racism! I mean... he himself is a racist MAGA-Drumpf lover so...

by Anonymousreply 447October 14, 2022 11:51 PM

I think Crystal is useless but I don't get how the other woman harped so much on her use of the world, "violated."

It seems perfectly reasonable that someone might feel that way to be barged in on while naked, especially when they have body issues. What also probably added to it was the way Sutton said, "I don't know what's going on here... " which is sort of a weird response. A normal person would have said just said sorry.

I don't get why the rest of them don't understand that.

by Anonymousreply 448October 14, 2022 11:58 PM

"I'm in the last year of my thirties".

by Anonymousreply 449October 15, 2022 12:00 AM

All Crystal has to say is she felt like her *privacy* was violated. That make sense. Instead, she keeps insisting that *she* was violated, which is ridiculous. Despite what Crystal says, words are not a Rorschach test. Words have actual meaning. And to claim she was violated is utter bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 450October 15, 2022 12:00 AM

Milo Yiannopoulois isn’t racist, he married a black man, ergo Kyle’s privileged white ass can never be racist because she married a Mexican Jew (ok, a Russian Jew born in Mexico)!!11!

by Anonymousreply 451October 15, 2022 12:01 AM

Nah, it's how she felt. You don't get to manage how other people feel, Kyle!

by Anonymousreply 452October 15, 2022 12:02 AM

I don’t think Kyle was defending Diana or taking her side. Diana isn’t particularly articulate and I think Kyle was trying to clarify what Diana meant. Though ultimately Diana’s point was stupid and selfish.

by Anonymousreply 453October 15, 2022 12:03 AM

Well, that's the thing with Kyle.. she's always trying to clarify (aka spin) what the others (as long as she likes them) says in order to save their asses.

by Anonymousreply 454October 15, 2022 12:05 AM

R444, I read on Reddit that the scene was cut for Bravo US but kept in for the international edition of the show.

by Anonymousreply 455October 15, 2022 12:10 AM

Garcelle understood what Diana was saying. She was livid over what Diana was saying.

That Kyle felt that Garcelle’s upset at Diana was due to Garcelle being too stupid to understand indicates that Kyle thinks Diana’s point was worth defending and clarifying.

And treating Diana’s point about redacting her name with any seriousness only makes sense you’re willing to overlook hideous racism aimed at Garcelle's kid because you don’t really like Garcelle.

So fuck Kyle’s racist ass.

by Anonymousreply 456October 15, 2022 12:11 AM

Fraus love getting pumped up from soap opera juice.

by Anonymousreply 457October 15, 2022 12:24 AM

That’s a lot of leaps in logic to get to Kyle being a racist. But your attacks make sense since Kyle is Jewish and you’re clearly an anti-Semite.

by Anonymousreply 458October 15, 2022 12:25 AM

Best point ever made. I am protecting my child now I have to protect all of you too? I have no doubt Diana paid for the attack on her kid. Apparently someone gets caught in a big lie on the second or third installment, I am assuming it is Rinna, Erika or Diana. They should get them together to star in Hocus Pocus III - Season of the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 459October 15, 2022 12:26 AM

Jew can’t hate blackrican American and Asia Argento! Anti-Semite! I love Kyle and I kneel on your neck!

by Anonymousreply 460October 15, 2022 12:30 AM

Jaimie Lee Curtis brought them all pumpkins with their faces carved in them. I wonder if they all made the Halloween film connection.

by Anonymousreply 461October 15, 2022 12:32 AM

JLC was being pretty subtle, so I don’t know…

by Anonymousreply 462October 15, 2022 12:34 AM

The pumpkins were so chic!

by Anonymousreply 463October 15, 2022 12:34 AM

Erika’s pumpkin looked like Mariska Hargitay.

by Anonymousreply 464October 15, 2022 12:35 AM

Was it hers or Crystals? I thought it looked like Vanderslump.

by Anonymousreply 465October 15, 2022 12:37 AM

It’s pretty well known that Kyle kicks children who are POC.

by Anonymousreply 466October 15, 2022 12:37 AM

Loved that little bitch Andy yawning at Dorit. She is so boring - I would yawn too.

I can’t believe people pay good money to go to that Bravo con and interact with these women. I’m as big a housewives fan as the next person and I’ll always tune in but I have no desire to see any of them in real life.

by Anonymousreply 467October 15, 2022 12:38 AM

Why was Caroline Manzo at BravoCon? Are they dragging her back to Housewives?

by Anonymousreply 468October 15, 2022 12:39 AM

The cheapest ticket to Bravo con is a 1 day pass for $206 (with fees). The VIP stuff is over $1000.

You can also go to a live taping of WWHL for $102 for balcony seating.

Lord.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469October 15, 2022 12:42 AM

[Quote] I'd like to hear some examples about Kyle's alleged racism.

Well, for starters, she appears in Jamie Lee Curtis' Halloween movies but NOT "Madea's Halloween"! White woman Halloween movIe? She's in! Cocoa Tranny Halloween movie? She's out! See? Right there: LITERAL. VIOLENCE. The woman is a foul, racist cunt! I hope her head falls off the next time she does her helicopter ponytail dance routine! Justice for the Starters of Stonewall and Black Lives everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 470October 15, 2022 12:58 AM

It's amazing that Kyle is too dumb to realize what's going on with Dorit. Dorito is totally SWF-ing her! First she takes the husband... then JLC... next it's gonna be Kim!

by Anonymousreply 471October 15, 2022 1:21 AM

[quote] Asher is Constantine Maroulis

Lol. He WISHES.

by Anonymousreply 472October 15, 2022 3:40 AM

[quote] Garcelle knows how to pick her battles and she knows when to flex her muscles in order to win the war. Diana is DONE. Garcelle just got her fired.

I said almost the exact same thing after that scene.

by Anonymousreply 473October 15, 2022 3:43 AM

[quote]Why was Caroline Manzo at BravoCon? Are they dragging her back to Housewives?

Shim is debuting zyr new non-binary identity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474October 15, 2022 9:15 AM

Love their JOURNEY, r474! Finger snaps for Manzo! 🫰 Finger snaps for Jamie Lee! 🫰 Pumpkins all around! 🎃

by Anonymousreply 475October 15, 2022 12:53 PM

Did Caroline's sons come out yet?

by Anonymousreply 476October 15, 2022 1:04 PM

Part of me kind of likes Crystal, but I don’t think she will be back…she needed to be more aggressively bitchy and not so vague all the time.

by Anonymousreply 477October 15, 2022 1:18 PM

I loved that Andy had to say "We've never met" out loud as JLC came in then when she gifted the cast with the pumpkins you can see Andy straining to see if he got one (he didn't) lol. I remember when Sutton first came on, they were going on a trip and she gifted the women some boots and Erika in an interview says she was just trying to buy friends. I wish Sutton would have said "Erika is she trying to buy friends?" on the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 478October 15, 2022 2:02 PM

It was JLC who said “we’ve never met” not Andy.

by Anonymousreply 479October 15, 2022 2:14 PM

Interesting he never invited her on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 480October 15, 2022 2:27 PM

r479 No JLC said it as they sat down but Andy said it as she greeted him and the rest of the cast. When she sat down JLC said "WE'VE NEVER MET" as if it was a "can you believe that?" moment. Andy never had ner on WWHL before because she was not famous enough for him,

by Anonymousreply 481October 15, 2022 2:32 PM

[quote] Andy never had ner on WWHL before because she was not famous enough for him

Which is crazy considering how big those Halloween movies are and Kyle is in them.

by Anonymousreply 482October 15, 2022 2:40 PM

I honestly think JLC was just snobbish about Reality TV. She even said I had no idea of the power of this show. Her one appearance set records for her Charity in terms of sales. I think it was an eye-opener to her that being JLC was less than being a housewife. I mean in reality she is not that far from Rinna. Rinna hawked Depends and Jamie hawked that yogurt that makes you poop.

by Anonymousreply 483October 15, 2022 3:05 PM

I think JLC is famous enough for Andy, but although she’s good fun she takes herself pretty seriously and likely she considers it too tacky. I mean, it is pretty tacky, but she’s from the late night talk show generation of publicity.

She deigned to host a luncheon on RHOBH for her charity and to promote Halloween Ends, so she’s angling for a big bit she can funnel into better paying acting work. Maybe she will appear on WWHL when the Halloween blu-Ray box set is released.

by Anonymousreply 484October 15, 2022 3:08 PM

I am sure Kyle has probably begged her to come on with her. Ryan Murphy is a fan and has been one and JLC was in Scream Queens so not sure why she has not been on. I know she does not like to travel.

by Anonymousreply 485October 15, 2022 3:13 PM

[quote]But your attacks make sense since Kyle is Jewish

She isn't Jewish-Jewish she converted to Judaism.

by Anonymousreply 486October 15, 2022 3:46 PM

Don’t Bravo “stars” who attend BravoCon get $5k a day? Anyone will go.

by Anonymousreply 487October 15, 2022 4:44 PM

R476, Albie has a lady friend but Chris is still playing the field. 🙄

Here they are at Greg Bennett’s wedding last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488October 15, 2022 5:13 PM

Kathy said she would not come back next season if it’s the same cast.

“I’m just a friend, so it doesn’t matter.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489October 15, 2022 5:15 PM

IMO, Caroline Manzo looks way better, now, with the short hair, glasses. Looks like she lost some weight and is happier. I actually disliked her on RHONJ. She was the least-attractive woman and was bitter about that. She was always trying to form a gang. It never worked. Both Jacqueline (SIL) and Dina broke ranks.

by Anonymousreply 490October 15, 2022 7:31 PM

I loved Caroline on RHONJ because she's the only one that wouldn't put up with Teresa's shit.

I remember someone posted in one of the threads about the two sons and basically said that the one everyone points to one of them being gay but overlooks the other... and that they knew the second one at least played with men because he'd been in the same steam room.

by Anonymousreply 491October 15, 2022 10:25 PM

Just saw a clip from Bravo Con where someone asked Crystal which house wife she'd not want to share a room with and she said Dorit. Dorit fired back, "If you shared a room with me you wouldn't feel, "violated."

I don't know what her point was but it kind of reads like the mean girls bullying. They dont have to like that she said she felt violated but they also don't need to keep harping on it.

by Anonymousreply 492October 15, 2022 10:27 PM

Caroline looks amazing in that wedding pic. Dress is simple and gorgeous and shows off her boobs without being tacky. Daughter looks great, too. The men aren’t aging well.

by Anonymousreply 493October 16, 2022 1:18 AM

Chris Manzo is wearing Miss Celie's Folkspants.

by Anonymousreply 494October 16, 2022 1:22 AM

Sutton was very quiet in part 1. I think she’s done being yelled at by the coven. I also don’t think she cares if she’s invited back next season or not. She doesn’t need the money and seems to have a full life.

by Anonymousreply 495October 16, 2022 1:24 AM

R496 Sutton isn't worried about coming back because she knows she's going to come back. She's apparently the fan favorite and that's why the rest of the "FF5," are kissing her ass now.

by Anonymousreply 496October 16, 2022 1:27 AM

The only one who isn’t coming back is Lisa Rinna. That bitch’s goose is cooked.

by Anonymousreply 497October 16, 2022 2:49 AM

R492 Crystal never walked back her “it was very dark” BS literally because (a) she’s Crystal, and she’s used to her emotions being validated and coddled by Rob and (b) these women come down on her like a pack of hyenas and every conversation they have with her is like a “gotcha!”, Sutton has forgiven her and the rest are too much to deal with.

Watching the reunion Andy is so over Crystal and Dorit. Crystal because her brand of drama gives him the shits, Dorit because she has half-assed it since Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy. She doesn’t stand as an individual, she stands as a coward because PK values their friendship with Mauricio and therefore Kyle.

Both would be demoted to Friend next season if not for Crystal being a bulimic Asian and Dorit’s home invasion. Maybe still Crystal will be.

by Anonymousreply 498October 16, 2022 2:58 AM

Crystal probably should have pulled the race card if she wanted another season.

Wonder if Kyle will ever figure out that Dorit was in on the plot to take down Kathy. There's a reason she took off that night and spent it with Diana and Erika in Aspen.

by Anonymousreply 499October 16, 2022 3:32 AM

Andy is the minstrel of trash.

by Anonymousreply 500October 16, 2022 4:18 AM

Andy personally doesn’t get a say in hiring and firings does he?

by Anonymousreply 501October 16, 2022 7:31 AM

R501, ask Dorinda.

by Anonymousreply 502October 16, 2022 7:38 AM

Crystal must have majored in creative writing. Those mental acrobatics and twists of the tongue she gives are next level.

by Anonymousreply 503October 16, 2022 8:01 AM

I used to work at Bergdorf Goodman and have met most of these women in person - the older cast that is. I have never met Sutton, Garcelle or Crystal. But all of the rest yes. I can't imagine paying that much just to hear them speak either.

I remember seeing Kyle in the store shopping for sunglasses the day, morning, Kim got arrested at the Beverly Hills hotel. LVP was in the store all the time. I was helping her once right after Kyle was robbed and LVP bought her a Chanel clutch bag, which I thought was really nice. Kyle mentioned on the reunion that year. I have that interaction on voice memo somewhere. I just liked the sound of her voice. Interesting thing about her is that she is extremely claustrophobic and wouldn't go in a dressing room. So she would wear a body suit and try on clothes on the floor while Ken sat and held Giggy. She is very pretty in person, statuesque. She is exactly as she comes across, cheeky and rich. Dorit's personal shopper was a friend of mine and I helped her pick out items. Dorit is chic and is exactly as she comes arcoss. Rinna came in as well which I voice memoed because her voice is so recognizable, a bit brash. Erika as well. She is dry, down to earth, serious and this was before the crash. I am surprised that in all that time with all that money she is just now addressing her skin. It was a bit pockmarked.

All of the women are actually nice on Beverly Hills. All of them treated everyone who helped them with respect, pleasant. Not like a Heather Dubrow who everyone hated helping because she was a pain in the ass AND returned EVERYTHING. It was a guarantee that if you sold her something it'd find it's way back. Other franchises came in including Atlanta.

I was there the day Wendy Williams, Nene Leakes and Marlow all came in. The three of them together all like Amazons. It was cool and I was a bit sad to hear where they took it -that racist security was following them. No one was following them. 90% of the security team probably watches both shows. If celebs come in without their own detail (like Lady Gaga with her HOT AS FUCK former Israeli Army detail), security follows close by to make sure customers don't bother them.

The nicest one of the housewives I've ever met surprisingly was Camille Grammer. Very down to earth, pleasant with a lot of please and thank yous. Just surprisingly courteous and sweet - not for a housewife but a customer, a human being in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 504October 16, 2022 8:50 AM

Let me help you with all of your loved one's funeral arrangements.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505October 16, 2022 10:21 AM

R504 here.

Oddly enough I didn't help that many New York Housewives. Dorinda and her daughter were in all of the time. I know I keep saying it, but these people are pretty much exactly as they come across. Dorinda was always open and affable. She seemed to enjoy the celebrity and would talk to anyone who would approach her. Bergdorf Goodman is somewhat a "celebrity" itself in NYC and in the fashion world, so a lot of these women had been shopping there for years, comfortable in the store, before they got on the show. So they were more at ease in that environment. I remember RHONY's trailer for a new season just dropped and I was talking to Dorinda about what to expect. She literally pulled out her phone and we watched the trailer together with her commentary - "What until you see what happens here..." It was cool and nice of her.

I never helped Ramona, but from what I hear she was a bit of a nightmare. The type who was trying to use her celebrity to get free stuff, favors, preferential treatment. Never mind the fact that Michele Pfeiffer could be walk around behind her or much much bigger stars. Luanne is cool, tall and pretty. She just seems like a cool chick you would want to hang out with and have a good time. Sonja is a dotting mother. At the time she was very preoccupied with her daughter and showing her around BG. She was almost apologetic like - "These kids these days don't know how to shop in places like this." She seemed like a lovely person too, if not a bit scattered, but sweet. I helped Tinsley a lot. She was a customer of mine. These women do buy the stuff you see them wearing on TV. It's not given to them - unless they rent it. But it is cool to sell something to one of them and you see it throughout the season, or that night on WWHL.

Kenya is tall and serious and has wolf eyes. She is very focused and that type you didn't feel comfortable joking around with or acknowledging you knew who they were. I just did my job. She has a burgundy leather Chanel bag I sold her that I see season after season. But very striking, she is a presence. Marlow is a SWEETHEART. Always very nice and chatty and dotting on her Nephews. She is a shopper and knows her stuff. Sheree is a lovely woman as well. I wish I had the chance to meet Kandi because I like her a lot.

by Anonymousreply 506October 17, 2022 2:03 PM

Garcelle teased at BravoCon that she has private investigators working on the bot attacks and they're close to confirming who set them up.

by Anonymousreply 507October 17, 2022 4:40 PM

Thanks R506 - that's interesting!

by Anonymousreply 508October 17, 2022 4:42 PM

Erika was asked at BravoCon which RH couple would next be headed for Splitsville.

She answered Dorit and PK.

by Anonymousreply 509October 17, 2022 4:55 PM

[quote]Kenya is tall and serious and has wolf eyes. She is very focused and that type you didn't feel comfortable joking around with or acknowledging you knew who they were. I just did my job. She has a burgundy leather Chanel bag I sold her that I see season after season. But very striking, she is a presence.

Kenya is complicated. She cried when a fan gushed over her at BravoCon, even as other fans complained that she was a total cunt during her meet and greet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510October 17, 2022 4:59 PM

Dorit commented on Erika’s comment on this post.

Personally I think this is cooked up by Dorit and Erika to ensure Dorit gets a diamond next year.

It seems to be working though, Kyle has lost weight, dyed her hair blonde and dressed like Dorit at the reunion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511October 17, 2022 5:01 PM

With the way Erika dresses I can hardly, hardly believe she is a 51 year old woman. I guess it's her brand but boy there must be a completely different looking human being under all that getup. Is she a grandma yet?

R510 I can see Kenya crying not from the fans necessarily but from all of her hard work to get people to cry over her. She has been in the game a long, long time - a slut from the 90s as Porsha famously called her. I am not saying she is a slut, but she IS a pro and probably the best housewife in the game at straddling the relevancy fence. She produces the hell out of her Atlanta Housewife character - never takes it personally, while taking all the lumps, and sees it as a JOB. That is what I meant when I said above in R506 that she is so focused. She never has her eyes off the prize of building this exposure into something larger. I don't know if we have ever seen the real Kenya. The closest is her love for her child. But every emotion, even if it stems from very real events in her life, seems scripted to fit into the Housewives "real life drama," format. No one can tell me that as smart as she is, she was that dumb over her ex-husband and couldn't forecast the endless storylines from a tumultuous marriage and divorce. And now she has a thriving haircare line that is just more than her name that she can rely on when all of the cameras turn off.

On the other hand people Dorinda surprise me that they never gave one thought, until it was too late, on how to market off their television exposure. I remember a friend of mine responded to a job listing when she was looking for a personal assistant. Part of the description was to help come up with ideas to capitalize on the "Dorinda Brand." This was at least five years into her time on the show. I think she had some book come out Make It Nice and then she was gone the next season. She was doing workout parties, clothing lines, who knows. Now I see all of those women are gone. I think Bethenny probably sucked all the life and marketing genius out of that franchise. The other's just have name only wine lables. Sonja kinda has Tipsy Girl, but that is mostly owned by potential NYC mayor candidate Peter Guimaraes at Bice Midtown.

by Anonymousreply 512October 17, 2022 5:23 PM

I 100% see Kenya seeing her castmates as just coworkers and actors in her storylines. I can't see her respecting any of the women she has worked with except maybe Kandi because she is such a hustler and successful business woman. The rest I am sure she sees as dumb and beneath her.

by Anonymousreply 513October 17, 2022 5:27 PM

I feel like Kenya and Gizelle share that in common. They both look at this gig as a job and playing a villain that you love to hate. The only difference is that Gizelle's makeup line failed whereas Kenya Moore Haircare is thriving.

by Anonymousreply 514October 17, 2022 6:23 PM

R507 she already mentioned it at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 515October 17, 2022 11:09 PM

I think r507 is referring to the investigators identifying the Bot Purchaser.

by Anonymousreply 516October 18, 2022 1:37 AM

Did anyone see the Housewives “musical” acts at BravoCon? Yikes. Keep your day job.

by Anonymousreply 517October 18, 2022 5:29 AM

Anderson Cooper dressed as the gay shark. Andy must have so much dirt on everyone in his life to get them to do such embarrassing shit.

by Anonymousreply 518October 18, 2022 8:22 AM

Kenya forgetting the lyrics to "Gone With the Wind Fabulous"? Pathetic. It's either, "I'm Gone With the Wind Fabulous. I'm Gone With the Wind Fabulous. I'm Gone With the Wind Fabulous. I'm Gone With the Wind Fabulous. I'm Gone With the Wind Fabulous." Or "Twirl! Now twirl! Now twirl! Now twirl!" What a dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 519October 19, 2022 12:32 AM

“Hey Garcelle, ‘evil’ is a much harsher word than ‘cunt’! Stop attacking Diana!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520October 19, 2022 1:26 AM

Garcelle is the best. She really clobbered Diana. The other women who support Diana are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 521October 19, 2022 1:35 AM

I admire Garcelle’s ability to keep her composure. I would have called Diana and those who support her, “evil cunts”.

by Anonymousreply 522October 19, 2022 1:39 AM

How stupid do you have to be to be one of the other housewives and side with the white woman and not the POC? How do you not have the awareness to not understand the optics of that?

by Anonymousreply 523October 19, 2022 2:02 AM

Garcelle is really beautiful in addition to being such a bad ass - she really is quite a gem.

by Anonymousreply 524October 19, 2022 2:44 AM

I have no idea how Garcelle maintains her composure. I imagine it’s being 55 and in this business for 30+years and she knows there are limits as to how she can behave. At the Grace Kelly event Lisa and Garcelle were talking normally and suddenly out for nowhere Lisa snaps “why do you have an attitude about this?” complete with some head wags. I would need to sleep for a week to get over the the constant aggression she faces - and I use the phrase aggression because people don’t take “microaggression” seriously, even though that’s what it is.

by Anonymousreply 525October 19, 2022 7:28 AM

Garcelle is right, and the reunion was the first time I really saw it. When it comes to an argument amongst the women, no one ever has her back. Even though she has the power to gather up anyone she needs to on her own, all the other ladies just sit there like lumps on a log. These women will defend each other when one of them says the stupidest and often times wrong thing. But they sit there and leave Garcelle by herself. Even Sutton had to apologize to Garcelle at Bravocon for not jumping in when Diana was attacking Garcelle and Kyle was explaining Diana's position over Garcelle's point.

That all pay very close attention to Q ratings, popularity, likeability. Their jobs depends on it. And I think they don't like how popular Garcelle is with the viewers and how untouchable she is as well. And they are finding out they picked the wrong horse to back and Sutton was smart enough to pick Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 526October 19, 2022 1:13 PM

It's annoying Sutton never defends her when they all pile on, but I guess she's a genuine weirdo and gets panicky at conflict. Kind of lame though. They know they are fan favorites at this point - she could tell the other women to STFU when they start in on Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 527October 19, 2022 1:24 PM

Sutton apologized at BravoCon for not having Garcelle’s back. Garcelle refusing to comment on Diana or even saying her name is epic. We will not see Diana again after the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 528October 19, 2022 1:39 PM

Erika and Kyle are careful to be publicly friendly with Sutton. Kyle was draped over her at ComicCon. They’ll work on not actively snarking at her next season to weaken her relationship with Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 529October 19, 2022 2:18 PM

ComicCon!! Oh fucking dear.

by Anonymousreply 530October 19, 2022 2:19 PM

LOL comicon! love that.

by Anonymousreply 531October 19, 2022 4:05 PM

Omnicrom

by Anonymousreply 532October 19, 2022 4:28 PM

Camille calls out Kyle’s changing face through extensive plastic surgery

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533October 19, 2022 6:03 PM

Again, Kyle now looks like the Wish version of Brooke Shields. It's weird.

by Anonymousreply 534October 19, 2022 6:08 PM

I wish Camille would come back, I love the way she would drive people like Dorit, Rinna and Kyle nuts with her whiny bitchiness.

by Anonymousreply 535October 19, 2022 6:17 PM

[quote]I wish Camille would come back,

They have enough Deplorables on that show.

by Anonymousreply 536October 19, 2022 6:48 PM

R533 Camille should be careful about casting plastic surgery stones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537October 19, 2022 6:59 PM

Crystal finally checks Kyle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538October 19, 2022 9:05 PM

R538 Crystal's "my truth" schtick is getting old.

by Anonymousreply 539October 19, 2022 9:33 PM

I actually think Kyle is a racist. She can’t stand that people (especially POC) call her out on her aggressive rich white woman behavior.

by Anonymousreply 540October 19, 2022 9:35 PM

R540 It's much darker than you'll know. Because that's my truth. And that's a problematic violation of my safe space.

by Anonymousreply 541October 19, 2022 10:19 PM

Crystal is coming off very badly in the reunion. They sure got rid of Diana fast. They’re obviously saving the good stuff for Part 3.

by Anonymousreply 542October 20, 2022 12:59 AM

Well all know that Kathy is about to shut shit down in Part 3 when she goes after Rinna. That's what we're all waiting for.

by Anonymousreply 543October 20, 2022 1:11 AM

Diana’s investigation into who is behind the bots targeting Garcelle’s son is as genuine as OJ’s promise to find the real killers.

by Anonymousreply 544October 20, 2022 1:18 AM

I saw some of the reunion and the makeup on the women is caked on so thick. It’s grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 545October 20, 2022 2:53 AM

Rinna and Erika are lucky that’s Garcelle on the couch and not one of the Atlanta or Potomac ladies. Garcelle , Sutton and Kathy are making the Fuck Force Five look vile in a way that Denise and LVP couldn’t.

by Anonymousreply 546October 20, 2022 3:30 AM

Kyle’s angry energy towards Crystal seems psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 547October 20, 2022 3:32 AM

"Kyle’s angry energy towards Crystal seems psychotic."

I think she's jealous of Crystal's ugly leather pants.

That must be it.

by Anonymousreply 548October 20, 2022 3:53 AM

Mainly because Crystal is younger and Asian. Kyle thinks she is Perry Mason but her jealous rage is wildly apparent.

by Anonymousreply 549October 20, 2022 3:57 AM

Remember when those bitches were all up in arms when Brandi called Kyle a cunt... but they're all okay with it when Diana uses the word?

by Anonymousreply 550October 20, 2022 6:19 AM

New thread for the cheapskates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551October 20, 2022 6:41 AM

Seven years of Erika wearing a CUNT necklace made them OK with it R550. There are two forms of CUNT. There is the worse than bitch CUNT and there is the Feeling Fabulous, Feeling the Hormones Kick-in, Feeling like a lady CUNT - Feeling Cunty. Overall it's lost it's extreme offensive power for these women since Brandi used it.

by Anonymousreply 552October 20, 2022 1:03 PM

God, Rinna came off so poorly in last night's episode. Her only excuse for all the shit she stirs and trash she posts on social media was, "Hey, I'm a work in progress" or "I didn't think it was bad at the time."

by Anonymousreply 553October 20, 2022 1:54 PM

R552,

I agree with you, however, Zsa Zsa Gawhore did not call Sutton a "cunt" in an empowering, fabulous, fierce way.

She's too dumb to know the difference.

by Anonymousreply 554October 20, 2022 1:58 PM

Garcelle is done with these bitches. She sat there with a stone cold look of contempt on her face most of the night.

And that loathsome bitch Diana acting hurt, fake crying, and saying she was "so disappointed" after Sutton said they didn't have a friendship. Gee, Diana, I wonder why Sutton doesn't want to be your friend. Maybe it's 'cause you called her a "cunt" and yukked it up with Erika after you said it.

by Anonymousreply 555October 20, 2022 1:58 PM

Sutton is being very quiet but direct and lucid when she speaks at the reunion. No blithering or going off in three different directions. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 556October 20, 2022 3:18 PM

Oh, this is rich coming from the cunt who caused all the problems this season:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557October 20, 2022 5:11 PM

No Lisa, you need a “pause” and/or a pink slip.

by Anonymousreply 558October 20, 2022 5:33 PM

Rinna’s so coming back, isn’t she. Fuck you Andy.

They didn’t dwell long on Kyle roughing up Sutton. Kyle tried to get Sutton to laugh it off. It just occurred to me that the reason Sutton was all “yeah, yeah, my weekend sucked too” was because she her initial thought is that Dorit and PK are lying liars.

by Anonymousreply 559October 20, 2022 5:35 PM

I thought that too R559 about Sutton thinking that Dorit and PK were lying.

by Anonymousreply 560October 20, 2022 5:46 PM

Whenever I start to like Kyle I remind myself that she stole Kim’s house. Evil Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 561October 20, 2022 8:01 PM

I'm thinking if Crystal is truly suffering with an eating disorder maybe she just puked and was naked and her secret was almost found out by Sutton. The way Crystal says "dark" it seems she means her headspace.

by Anonymousreply 562October 20, 2022 10:55 PM

Kyle was vile to Crystal in part 2. She kept cutting her off but now I better understand how Crystal feels after Garcelle spoke.

Garcelle I already understood. Kyle's remarks about her not paying for her charity pledge could clearly upset the community Garcelle represents, people who feel protective of her as one of them. In some sensitive minds it's a smear and and an insult not only to Garcelle but to other Blacks who perceive it as reinforcing a snarky stereotype. I thought it was inappropriate at the time Kyle originally said it. So very insensitive to embarrass a "friend" like that, especially one who is breaking the color barrier on that show and who may have simply made a mistake. It's something you ask privately, not in front of friends on TV.

Crystal's thinking is less clear because she alludes to words we haven't heard. But my experience with friends of other races mirror her feelings. Even now some people never let you forget that they see you as different. My best friend in high school and college, a Chinese American with a family history in California going back to the Gold Rush, was frequently asked "what are you?" and "were are you from?" even though his English was perfect and he was as successful as you can be in high school, college, and beyond. Even now, whether it's race, gender, disability, or whatever, you can still frequently be treated as "other." It doesn't feel good, you feel excluded.

It was fun to see Crystal unleash some passion in her response to Kyle. If she stays on the show she needs to get a handle on her story line and reveal more of her intelligence and strength. Stop being a whiny baby and take some lessons from Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 563October 21, 2022 3:26 AM

I don't like Crystal, but I actually get where she's coming from. Kyle isn't the only one that's hard on her.. they all are... and that includes Andy, who seems to hate her just as much as Kyle does.

I said this in the other thread, but will say it here too... Crystal did herself a disservice by not aligning herself with anyone. There are three groups in that group, the FaceTune 4, Sutton and Garcelle, and then Crystal.

by Anonymousreply 564October 21, 2022 3:37 AM

I totally believe that Rinna told Kathy she was preaching to the choir.

by Anonymousreply 565October 21, 2022 5:07 AM

Garcelle said over the weekend that she would reveal the identity of the person who ordered the bot attack by Tuesday.

She didn’t. I wonder if it is a housewife, and not Diana, or a Housewives producer, and Bravo wants to announce it themselves. Erika keeps looking cagey when it is brought up. I doubt she could afford it but maybe she knows who did it.

by Anonymousreply 566October 21, 2022 5:44 AM

The real shock of that episode was the discussion of Garcelle’s book being thrown in the trash and it was revealed Rinna had done it and Andy turns the conversation to RECYCLING? And the producers kept pointedly directing the camera to Garcelle who was visibly upset with Andy and the opposite couch. I know it wasn’t her job, but I wish she or Sutton had stopped the conversation and said “Andy why did you just do that?” I was genuinely shocked and rewound to see it over. It was so callous and unreal. True white privilege and micro aggression right there in front of our faces.

by Anonymousreply 567October 21, 2022 12:55 PM

Kyle is a fucking cunt. I’ve hated her forever but this season is just next level. I’m comforted by the fact that a lot of the audience genuinely hates her.

by Anonymousreply 568October 21, 2022 12:56 PM

[quote]I doubt she could afford it

Haha

by Anonymousreply 569October 21, 2022 1:23 PM

I still like Kyle. I don't know why, but I do like her. I am rooting for Kathy this season though.

by Anonymousreply 570October 21, 2022 1:24 PM

I am with you R570. I never disliked Kyle. She can get on my nerves a bit with her insistence that everyone get a long. The way it really bothers her is very immature. I see it especially with her two sisters. If I was married and had a great life and a bunch of children who loved me, I would say fuck the rest of the world, they either take me as I am or go kick rocks. But she needs to kowtow to her sisters to get along. Sometimes you have to show people how to treat you instead of conforming to the way they want you to be just to get along.

But she is a loving mother who actually cooks food for her family. She says mean things, sometimes. But it's nothing I wouldn't find myself saying as well. She doesn't seem vindictive or mean spirited like Rinna comes across as. I don't see all of the machinations, wheels spinning to cause trouble just for trouble's sake that others see. She might stir the pot, but that is just de rigueur for a housewife - that's their job.

by Anonymousreply 571October 21, 2022 1:33 PM

R567 Garcelle is a smart woman, and identifies who is against her, and the lost cause of engaging. She would never call Andy out in the moment, the way Rinna or Erika would, because she holds her cards close to the vest. I adore her.

by Anonymousreply 572October 21, 2022 2:08 PM

R571 I've said it here before - Kyle's need for everyone to get along is typical behavior of someone who group up in a home of alcoholic dysfunction. When you grow up seeing nothing but anger, pain, and sorrow in your home, you do everything you can to try and make peace and keep things from exploding and going awry. And that need for harmony never leaves you, even as an adult.

I grew up in an alcoholic home, and to this day, I get anxious whenever there's discord, whether its within my own family, my circle of friends, or with co-workers.

And that's why, even though Kyle can be incredibly irritating at times, I have empathy for her.

by Anonymousreply 573October 21, 2022 2:29 PM

Kathy has said she won’t return unless Rinna and Erika are gone.

by Anonymousreply 574October 21, 2022 2:45 PM

I think Rinna and Erika are back unfortunately, even though Rinna really needs a break. The only thing that gets Erika off before the completion of all her legal troubles would be jail. Producers want that drama. She’s currently the queen of misery. They won’t get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 575October 21, 2022 2:54 PM

Also, while Kathy is currently beloved by the audience, she’s just not committed enough to the show to be anything other than “friend of.” She’s excellent in small doses and heavily edited.

by Anonymousreply 576October 21, 2022 2:56 PM

RINNA IS A FUCKING 🐷WHO LIVES IN A 💩🕳!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577October 21, 2022 5:22 PM

Finally, someone else calling out Rinna's filthy kitchen floors.

by Anonymousreply 578October 21, 2022 5:25 PM

I’m pretty sure anyone who goes on these shows has major psychological problems. You are basically there to insult or be abused.

by Anonymousreply 579October 21, 2022 5:32 PM

R577 And right on time, here comes MAGA cunt Kelly Dodd trying to get people to notice her.

by Anonymousreply 580October 21, 2022 6:43 PM

I don’t think PK and Dorit will be the next to break up but might be the next to have legal issues. They’re definitely shady and the break in, real or otherwise, raised a lot of questions about their finances.

by Anonymousreply 581October 21, 2022 7:06 PM

I've long said on here that Kyle clearly exhibits behavior of someone who grew up in an abusive environment. There's no doubt she experienced abuse at the hands of her mother and both of her sisters. I think Kathy and Kim are probably especially nasty but have been better at gaslighting and giving the appearances that they're not as vile as they actually are. That's the lens I look at Kyle through, not that I like her, but I can understand why she is the way she is.

I personally don't think that she's necessarily an innocent or someone who feels the need to maintain the peace. I think she's like that when it comes to her family, her sisters in particular... but when it comes to everyone else? She's just as bad as her sisters. Kyle is an instigator who likes to create chaos around her. She probably feels most comfortable surrounded in that kind of energy.

by Anonymousreply 582October 21, 2022 7:15 PM

[quote]I don’t think PK and Dorit will be the next to break up but might be the next to have legal issues.

It's not like there are a lot of options on RHOBH for a couple to break up.

You've got, Dorit and PK, Kyle & Mauricio, and Crystal & Rob.

Rob is perfectly happy to have Crystal continue bearding for him so their marriage is fine for the time being. So out of the three, I think Dorit and PK are the most likely to break up unless the strain of having Farrah wed is too much for Mo to take and he walks!

by Anonymousreply 583October 21, 2022 7:18 PM

Deux moi said Kathy and Sutton had to be kept apart at Bravocon.

I thought they were generally aligned?

by Anonymousreply 584October 21, 2022 7:25 PM

Crystal is such a dumb bitch. Manipulative, whiny, and woke.

by Anonymousreply 585October 21, 2022 7:33 PM

R585 Just sop it! You're dark words are violating my truth. You're "that girl," aren't you? I need to throw up my last meal now.

by Anonymousreply 586October 21, 2022 7:49 PM

Why would Kathy have to be separated from Sutton? I thought Sutton is a Kathy supporter primarily for social status reasons.

Kathy seems to be demanding that Erika and Rinna be let go. I don’t blame her. Diana, Erika and Rinna are all toxic cunts.

by Anonymousreply 587October 21, 2022 8:14 PM

Deux Moi has as much credibility as Crazy Days And Nights.

by Anonymousreply 588October 21, 2022 9:29 PM

Kathy and Sutton still follow eachother on Instagram. The first thing these bitches do when things get rocky is unfriend eachother.

by Anonymousreply 589October 21, 2022 9:33 PM

[quote] I don’t think PK and Dorit will be the next to break up but might be the next to have legal issues.

Admittedly, I find PK less irritating than Maurice. I could see myself having a drink and laugh with PK at a party. But he’s a broke, diabetic, gambling addict whose pickup line is asking women if they’re porn stars. And Glue is the idiot who who thought he was marriage material. She said he likes her glammed up. No shit, honey, he’s not expecting you to show off your intellect.

by Anonymousreply 590October 21, 2022 9:43 PM

Isn't Dorit kind of a woman of color herself? Anyone, what business does PK currently have to support that lifestyle? Whatever money they are getting does seem super shady with TWO! breakins and Beverly Beach-ed.

by Anonymousreply 591October 22, 2022 8:43 AM

There have been questions about Dorit’s finances since she’s been on the show R581. No one believes they have real money. They’re probably the closest thing to Teresa and Joe the series has right now.

by Anonymousreply 592October 22, 2022 12:34 PM

Dorit would look very chic in an orange jumpsuit.

by Anonymousreply 593October 22, 2022 1:19 PM

let's

by Anonymousreply 594October 22, 2022 1:24 PM

close

by Anonymousreply 595October 22, 2022 1:24 PM

this

by Anonymousreply 596October 22, 2022 1:24 PM

thread

by Anonymousreply 597October 22, 2022 1:24 PM

out

by Anonymousreply 598October 22, 2022 1:25 PM

let's be real

by Anonymousreply 599October 22, 2022 1:25 PM

they are all cunts

by Anonymousreply 600October 22, 2022 1:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!