Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ashton Kutcher - I keep the door wide open when I take a crap

What's wrong with that? As he says we need to take the stigma out of bodily fluids. Why should it be this taboo subject by keeping doors closed

Let's fling them open

Do you agree

by Anonymousreply 63October 2, 2022 8:59 AM

Does he at least use Poo Pourri?

I personally believe a little mystery in a relationship is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2022 12:23 AM

Isn't this the same clown who doesn't bathe or shower regularly?

His house must be a real shitshow, literally and figuratively.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2022 12:25 AM

Does he have a scat fetish ? Did he really say this ?

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2022 12:25 AM

He’s fucking insane and stinks even when he isn’t taking a big shit.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2022 12:25 AM

Ashton only does this with his wife and kids around or when he has guests? If he does this with guests in his home, he's crazy.

What's wrong with him and his wife? Didn't they also reveal they don't bath regularly? TMI

Their home must stink.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2022 12:28 AM

Is this what passes for a career in 2022? Who cares when, where. what or how he passes.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2022 12:33 AM

Scat troll alert

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2022 12:34 AM

They think of themselves as rebels because they refuse to bathe and shit out in the open.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2022 12:34 AM

Attention whore is what he is and he'll always be. He has no talent at all. The cast of That 70s Show all seem like assholes in real life except Debra Jo Rupp and Kurtwood Smith. Mila used to be so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2022 12:35 AM

It must smell real nice at his house, nobody showers and poop smell all over the place, they probably don't flush their pee to save the environment

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2022 12:37 AM

I cannot shit with the door open. I feel exposed. Even when home alone, it makes me feel tense and uncomfortable. I don't even like urinating with the door open. There are some things that must remain private.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2022 12:37 AM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2022 12:38 AM

R6, do you know how rich Ashton is?

Ashton was on a talk show a few weeks ago, he mentioned all his tech investments. Years ago, he invested in many now extremely successful companies. The host joked that Ashton doesn't need to take any role he's not interested in because he sure doesn't need the money.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2022 12:38 AM

Please don’t embarrass your pets with this shitty habit

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2022 12:39 AM

Shitting with the door open is the ultimate admission of defeat in a relationship, imho. A big tell. I could never fuck or even really desire a person who I saw shitting, or who saw me shit. My sexual desire would immediately migrate elsewhere.

My dogs don't even hang around when I go into the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2022 12:40 AM

But what about his career? Didn't that go down the shitter R6?

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2022 12:41 AM

R11 sounds like a real whack job

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2022 12:42 AM

TMI. I used to love them because I was a big That 70s Show fan but now I just think they’re gross. They both aged seemingly overnight too.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2022 12:42 AM

It's nice Ashton is loaded but why is he so thirsty for attention. Why can't he go away and just be rich? He can't act and he's not funny. His talent is clearly financial investing, he should stick with it and stop oversharing his life and marriage.

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2022 12:44 AM

My sister does this. It's disgusting. These people think: "The air is fresher for me if I do this; I don't really cafe who else is affected."

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2022 12:45 AM

I really dislike him.

by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2022 12:46 AM

Betty knows best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2022 12:50 AM

Him and Mila are oddly unlikeable and I can't quite put my finger on why. I've felt this way for a while so it's not just the comments about shitting.

by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2022 12:54 AM

Ashton has always been arrogant, loud and obnoxious. Remember Punk'd? Peak douchebaggery there. Or how he left the final season of That 70s Show for his Hollywood "career." Topher did it too but he can actually act. The show jumped the shark before that though. And Ashton was pretty shitty to Demi Moore who was desperado for him and I can't imagine he's good for Mila either. But some straight women seem to love hot douchebags who cheat.

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2022 12:58 AM

Why would I want to smell someone else's crap? Why is Ashton so desperate to share.

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2022 1:04 AM

See how this works OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2022 1:51 AM

Has he moved from sex trafficking awareness to this as his new cause?

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2022 1:52 AM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2022 1:56 AM

My partner is gluten intolerant and is part Italian. Bad combo. What I hear coming from behind the door is enough. My God, have some self-respect. Going number 2 leaves one in a very vulnerable position. Lock the fucking door after securely closing it. Kutcher is revolting. And Kunis screams hairy, smelly pits.🤮

by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2022 2:01 AM

Kutcher and Kunis sound like epithets for diry, smelly body parts.

"Her kutcher stinks and his kunis has the funk of ages coming off of it!"

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2022 2:13 AM

Ashton is the illegitimate great-grandson of Lyndon Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2022 2:19 AM

[quote] See how this works OP?

I don't, can you explain further?

by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2022 2:23 AM

Frankly I think you're all making too much of this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2022 3:46 AM

My 88-year old dad leaves the bathroom door open when he takes a piss and my step-mother and I have to sit in the living room and listed to it. He's got a PhD, but he's so rough around the edges.

by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2022 4:10 AM

R29 What does him being part Italian has to do with his shit?

Also, both you and your partner both shave your armpits regularly?

by Anonymousreply 35October 1, 2022 4:19 AM

Rounds off his anti shower stance quite shittily.

by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2022 4:26 AM

Why did they want us to know this?

It’s self righteous and disgusting.

Oh we open the door when we shit! We’re more open minded than you! When we shit everyone in the house has to suffer!

by Anonymousreply 37October 1, 2022 4:30 AM

Ashton and Mila are really gunning for most annoying celeb couple, aren't they. Kristen Bell and her douche husband have it safely secured tho

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2022 5:40 AM

I know a couple (heteros) who have an open-door policy when it comes to this. Maybe I'm repressed, but I don't get it. Just because we all shit doesn't mean we need to share it with others. As gay men, we take enough risks with anal sex. I prefer to keep some things to myself.

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2022 5:44 AM

I used to think he was hot. Now I think he’s a disgusting, classless Neanderthal.

by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2022 5:50 AM

R38 is correct. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are truly insufferable. There was a time where I didn't mind them, but their chronic oversharing and "LOOK AT US!!!" media reach-outs made me loathe them. Mila and Ashton have become quite annoying in recent years, but I've always appreciated Mila's no-nonsense attitude, which I don't believe is an act. I remember watching some online home renovation series where she completely redid her itty bitty childhood apartment in Los Angeles that her parents have lived in for 30+ years. They staunchly refused to move, even when she offered to buy them a house, so instead she surprised them by having it totally renovated. It was very sweet and she came across as legitimately unpretentious to me. They reminded me a lot of my mother's side of the family—humble, hardworking half-Russian Jewish/half-Ukrainian immigrants. No nonsense, very simple living. Seemed like real people. I don't know much about Ashton's family history.

by Anonymousreply 41October 1, 2022 6:01 AM

He was apparently into that even in the 90s. Supposedly the only dick pic Kutch ever had.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2022 6:02 AM

R11. But when you're home alone...you are alone. And you still have shut the door?

If you live alone, you would get used to having the door open. If you live with someone but they are not at home at the time, then I guess understand instinctively still wanting to shut the door.

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2022 6:05 AM

Just because they have kids, Ashton and Mila should be teaching their kids respect for privacy, the need for privacy and that people have boundaries and even kids must learn to respect these boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2022 6:07 AM

Using a cause to promote crap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2022 6:12 AM

Thankfully I dodged one shitty bullet.

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2022 8:10 AM

I think evolutionarily we are digested by shit and its smell. Those of our ancestors who were disgusted stayed away from other people's shit and did not contract as many diseases and passed those genes on to their children.

It's basically a universal human trait, scat queens like Ashton notwithstanding.

by Anonymousreply 47October 1, 2022 8:25 AM

disgusted, not digested ^

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2022 8:26 AM

R47 that actually makes perfect sense. We needed to be hardwired to avoid shit, or else, let’s face it, people would end up eating it, we’ve tried to eat everything else. Btw, I still can’t get over the Ashton house. You close the door when taking a dump, not only for privacy, but to prevent the smell wafting through the rest of the house. I bet anyone who gets invited over to that house never comes back a second time.

by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2022 8:50 AM

Humans created toilets to avoid coming in contact with shit. Before toilets, a hole in the ground and a hut around it. Early humans were not stupid, they even understood feces pollute the environment, cause disease, attracts bugs and is revolting to smell. It's the same exact reason humans bury the dead or cremate corpses.

by Anonymousreply 50October 1, 2022 8:56 AM

Yes, R43, even when home alone. It's psychological, I know, but I can't relax unless I'm sealed into the crap chamber. The open door is just too intimidating.

For what it's worth, I also can't sleep without a blanket, no matter how hot it gets.

by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2022 11:25 AM

I'm the exact same, R51.

Even animals know to keep their shit under wraps as much as possible. Do you think cats just like burying their shit? That kick thing that dogs do after they've gone to try to cover it. I've had plenty of cats who zoom around the house after they're done taking a shit. I think it's ingrained in them to shit and run because the smell can attract attention to them. Only sicko freaks like Kutcher would embrace shit.

by Anonymousreply 52October 1, 2022 11:13 PM

I had an amazing experience shitting in front of another person. It was summer 2015, I was 21 with my daddy at that time. One day, he said I was being too shy around people, and the quick and easy way to overcome my shyness is to do something forbidden in front of others. I don't know what he meant then. Then, he proceed to make us some coffee. After around 20 minutes, he told me, "Do you want to shit baby?" I was very confused and was stunt. Then he said to me that he want to go shit and held my hand to the bathroom. I was very reluctant to go with him. But I still went to the bathroom with him.

by Anonymousreply 53October 2, 2022 4:39 AM

R53 must have trauma from that experience.

by Anonymousreply 54October 2, 2022 5:01 AM

A lot of Mormon families keep an open bathroom door policy to prevent masturbation.

by Anonymousreply 55October 2, 2022 5:13 AM

R53 Then he instructed me to sit on the toilet floor, my eyes level is just above the toilet seat. This daddy then squat on the toilet and my face is in front of his cock. Then he proceeded to make a few grunt and said, "Now watch it. It is the most embarrassing moment for anyone." Then a turd slowly pumped out of his hole. I can see how his anus relaxed, widened and pushed outward. It was not something I want to see. But this taboo of behavior made me unable to look away.

by Anonymousreply 56October 2, 2022 5:35 AM

Ashton and Mila have the Love Toilet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 2, 2022 5:48 AM

I call bullshit. This washed-up TV star saw how much attention he and his wife got when they bragged about rarely bathing and now he's trying to recapture some of that attention. Next week he'll be talking about how he never uses toothpaste, mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 58October 2, 2022 5:53 AM

I can't stand this jerk. I used to wish that someone would beat his ass, when he had that 'Punked' show. I think he is handsome, but he's an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 59October 2, 2022 7:34 AM

I was just about to mention that myself, r58. Between the "news" that they don't bathe and this news about not keeping the door closed when they go to the bathroom, it seems like they're trying to recapture that huge burst of interest from the first time they mentioned they were a bunch of unsanitary hosebeasts.

by Anonymousreply 60October 2, 2022 7:40 AM

[quote] [R53] must have trauma from that experience.

I've got trauma from just reading about it.

by Anonymousreply 61October 2, 2022 7:49 AM

R53 R56 Disgusting

by Anonymousreply 62October 2, 2022 8:25 AM

Language people! You know how I hate the brown word.

by Anonymousreply 63October 2, 2022 8:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!