Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is that true about Michelle Pfeiffer?!

Pfeiffer, Michelle. "Evil, drunken bitch to staff at more than one catered event." Reportedly was a high-priced call-girl at one time.

Discuss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2022 9:01 AM

This description could also apply to the Douchess of Sucksass.

But seriously, I don't know about Michelle but I read rumors that Barbara Eden worked the street corners before she got her first roles.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2022 7:19 AM

I remember seeing a photo of Michelle in a tight jeans-n-tee combo at one of her kid's graduation... I haven't looked at her the same since.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2022 7:23 AM

*kids'

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2022 7:24 AM

I've heard the rumor that she was a call girl, but know nothing of her disposition.

I hope Barbara Eden charged a high price. She had an amazing body, and I'm sure the straight guys she serviced were gushing their loads as soon as she took off her top.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2022 7:34 AM

When would have Michelle been a high priced call girl? As a teen she was a legit model, modeling for major bathing suit manufacturers.

In 1961, in California, Michelle met John Phillips, they started their relationship, they were married a year later when Michelle was 18. The couple then moved to NYC where they formed the Mamas and the Papas.

While married to John, Michelle had an affair with the Byrd's Gene Clark and then another affair with bandmate Denny Doherty, because of that John threw her out of the band for awhile.

Sounds like Michelle was quite busy having affairs with musicians and being a member of famous pop act, exactly when was she supposed to be a call girl?

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2022 7:41 AM

R5 We are talking about Michelle Pfeiffer, the actress.

Not Michelle Phillips.

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2022 7:47 AM

All the so called scandalous info at that link is mostly BS and the other info has been out there for years, nothing new to see.

Especially the celebs listed a being "hygienically challenged", that's well know, especially about Sting and Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2022 7:48 AM

lol r5

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2022 7:50 AM

Quote provided by Annette Bening.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2022 7:50 AM

[quote][R5] We are talking about Michelle Pfeiffer, the actress. Not Michelle Phillips.

LOL, I read it as Michelle Phillips. I've got to get some sleep.

Well, most actresses have been accused of being call girls. I wouldn't be surprised if some said the same about Michelle Phillips, she did go on to become an actress.

Does anyone honestly think Barbara Eden "worked the street corners"?! Seriously? There is a huge difference between being a street hooker and a call girl. btw, Barbara is a descendant of Benjamin Franklin.

The bullshit at that link is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2022 7:56 AM

R10 The link doesn't mention Barbara Eden working at street corners. That's a rumor R1 heard or read about.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2022 7:58 AM

I met Michelle when she was starting out. She was rather aloof and I sensed she felt the burden of being a beautiful woman who wanted to be appreciated for more than that. It prefaced the claim Jack Nicholson makes about her character in Wolf where the only reason to look past her surliness is because she is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2022 7:59 AM

[Quote] the actress. Not Michelle Phillips.

Shade.

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2022 8:01 AM

I have a friend that gave her a tour once, and she said Michelle was the nicest VIP she ever dealt with (This would've been around 2010) so at least from what I know she's not an evil bitch to people nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2022 8:02 AM

[quote][R10] The link doesn't mention Barbara Eden working at street corners. That's a rumor [R1] heard or read about.

I didn't mention that info was at that stupid link, I simply commented on the absurd rumor.

Another silly Barbara Eden rumor, that her first husband, actor Micheal Ansara, was an American Indian, he wasn't. Ansara was frequently cast an an Indian, he was of Lebanese descent.

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2022 8:03 AM

R12 R14 Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2022 8:04 AM

Barbara Eden’s son did OD after living on the streets. Or killed himself. Or something.

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2022 8:07 AM

Barbara Eden is a friend of Colton Haynes.

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2022 8:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2022 8:10 AM

loved Michelle on Bewitchered

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2022 8:12 AM

Most of the dirt at that link is total horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2022 8:13 AM

Staff can be dicks at catered events, it's not hard to imagine someone who attends a lot of them might occasionally get snappy at a really badly planned one. Does not make her evil IMO.

[quote]I remember seeing a photo of Michelle in a tight jeans-n-tee combo at one of her kid's graduation... I haven't looked at her the same since.

At least she didn't attend her daughter's graduation dressed in bondage gear as Kim Kardashian probably would have.

by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2022 8:25 AM

Raquel Welch wore a short, black, whore dress with chest cutouts to her son’s wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 28, 2022 8:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2022 8:42 AM

I was classy and subdued. The triangle cutouts were to rid the day of any negativity.

by Anonymousreply 25September 28, 2022 8:45 AM

Is Topher Grace still gay?

by Anonymousreply 26September 28, 2022 8:52 AM

[QUOTE]She was rather aloof and I sensed she felt the burden of being a beautiful woman who wanted to be appreciated for more than that.

Maybe she was shy/timid and naturally reticent?

by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2022 9:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!