Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jim Edmonds weds for the 4th time!

Jim Edmonds and Kortnie O'Connor said their "I dos" over the weekend, in a destination wedding in Lake Como, Italy.

The former professional baseball center fielder, 52, and the realtor— who first went public with their relationship in April 2020 and got engaged last July — married on Sunday in front of 32 guests at the Giardino del Mosaico, a 19th-century villa that's part of the magnificent Villa d'Este.

"This was truly a dream wedding in a beautiful location surrounded by some of the most important people in our lives," O'Connor tells PEOPLE. "It was more than I could have ever imagined."

"The best part of the wedding is I now get to spend the rest of my life with Kortnie," Edmonds adds. "For the first time in my life, I finally understand true happiness."

Edmonds and O'Connor exchanged written vows in an intimate ceremony before sunset at 5:30 p.m. local time.

Located on the property's sprawling 10-hectare private park, the villa lives up to its name with intricate mosaics adoring its walls. The larger hotel itself, which dates back to 1873, is one of the most celebrated hotels in the world with guests suites that feature windows and terraces overlooking the lake, offering exceptional views of the marina.

For her big day, O'Connor wore an off-the-shoulder white gown that featured sheer paneling, floral lace appliqués and a bustier bodice with a cutout for added glam. She accessorized her look with chunky heels and diamond chandelier earrings.

She wore her hair down in center-parted waves, and held a bouquet of white flowers.

Her groom, meanwhile, kept it classic in a black tuxedo with a white shirt and black bow-tie.

Their ceremony was held in front of a stunning cascade of lush white florals. The intimate moment was highlighted by harp and violin players.

Afterwards, guests traveled to the heart of the property, enjoying finger food and drinks during a lakeside cocktail hour at the Colonne Terrace.

The couple, meanwhile, went for a short romantic boat ride on the lake at sunset time on an iconic Riva Boat.

The seated dinner dinner and reception took place inside the Colonne Room, a hall adorned by marble floors, architectural columns, crystal chandeliers and precious frescoes which depict banquets and festivals of bygone times. Off white was the color of the festivities, with a candle-lit white floral tablescape emphasizing the romantic atmosphere.

Guests dined on classic Italian fare that begin with stuffed zucchini blossoms, ewe ricotta cheese and zabaione with Castelmagno cheese and black truffle.

A pasta course (paccheri with San Marzano tomatoes, burrata cheese and Taggia olives crumble) came next before guests enjoyed one of three entrées: sea bass fillet in Mediterranean guazzetto, beef sirloin with asparagus and lemon potatoes or artichokes with porcini mushrooms.

For dessert? Two options, beginning with a four-tier wedding cake adorned with cascading white roses — which the couple playfully cut. There was also as a dark chocolate flan with pear heart and salted caramel ice cream.

Singer Connor Mac performed during dinner, backed by piano and guitar, and a DJ later kicked off a dance party that went well into the evening.

The entire festivities were put together by Bespoke Unique Weddings & Events, who specialize in planning destination weddings on Lake Como. Photos were snapped by Bottega 53.

Prior to their ceremony, on Saturday, guests toured the most well-known spots on the Lake (Balbianello, Torno, Bellagio) on a boat cruise where James Bond-inspired attire was encouraged.

This is O'Connor's first marriage and Edmonds's fourth. He was previously wed to Lee Ann Horton, who died of cancer in 2015, and to Allison Jayne Raski, in a marriage that lasted from 2008 to 2014. He had two kids each from both.

Edmonds next wed Meghan King, in a relationship seen on The Real Housewives of Orange County. The two married in 2014 and split in 2019. The share three kids together: 4-year-old twin boys Hart and Hayes and 5-year-old daughter Aspen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2022 5:45 AM

This closet case is really a head case.

He didn't just double down on the CLOSET.

He tripled down. And now he QUADRUPLED down!

I still don't believe even for one second, that he's straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2022 11:55 PM

Frosted tips.

GURRRRL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2022 11:55 PM

They probably wasted a million dollars on a wedding that won’t last 5 yrs. I’m being generous with five years.

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2022 11:56 PM

How does this guy still have money, after four marriages?

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2022 11:56 PM

Jim likes to talk talk talk talk…..

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2022 11:57 PM

He works for Bally Sports. Used to be Fox Sports. He’s a commentator among other business ventures.

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2022 11:58 PM

He was on the Real Housewives of Orange County a while back. His 3rd wife was a cast member and he appeared a few times. He obviously wasn't into her, IMO. He was downright cold towards her. She was young and attractive.

He seems to be on friendly terms with Andy Cohen, who is from St. Louis, MO.

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2022 11:58 PM

KORTNIE??? Seriously? THAT'S how her parents spelled her name? TRASH

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2022 11:58 PM

I don't even know who this guy is, and to be honest, I really don't care. Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2022 11:58 PM

Did he get his makeup done by a mortician?

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2022 11:59 PM

It looks like ghost face from his spf

by Anonymousreply 11September 27, 2022 12:00 AM

He's so nellie!!!

Check him out here rubbing Meghan's DAD's belly. He seems to quite like it.

Ugh, I really hate that this guy pretends to be straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 27, 2022 12:02 AM

Hung?

by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2022 12:02 AM

Wait… wedding in Lake Como, Italy?

Is he another Clooney fucker?

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2022 12:04 AM

What a SISSY!

by Anonymousreply 15September 27, 2022 12:04 AM

Apparently, Jim and his third wife and now fourth wife, had a threesome together.

He's such a fucking weirdo.

I don't believe it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 27, 2022 12:04 AM

[quote] Wait… wedding in Lake Como, Italy?

[quote] Is he another Clooney fucker?

It seems to be the place for closet cases to get married.

by Anonymousreply 17September 27, 2022 12:05 AM

Maybe he met wife # 4 during a foursome (2 men), not a threesome.

by Anonymousreply 18September 27, 2022 2:59 AM

It's not a wedding, rather a pre-divorce ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 19September 27, 2022 3:32 AM

When you’ve been married four times (including to a woman who died of cancer!!) and feel the need to say this …

[quote] "For the first time in my life, I finally understand true happiness."

You are a bitter bitch!

by Anonymousreply 20September 27, 2022 3:36 AM

Kortnie? Klassy.

by Anonymousreply 21September 27, 2022 3:37 AM

R21, R8 disagrees with you.

by Anonymousreply 22September 27, 2022 3:39 AM

He's going to cheat on you, Kort.

by Anonymousreply 23September 27, 2022 3:42 AM

Kortnie? Pee-Yook!

by Anonymousreply 24September 27, 2022 3:53 AM

After the second divorce isn't it just cheaper to rent by the hour?

by Anonymousreply 25September 27, 2022 4:15 AM

[quote] After the second divorce isn't it just cheaper to rent by the hour?

He does rent by the hour.

Rent BOYS, not girls.

This whole 4th marriage b.s. is just overcompensating to hide his homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 26September 27, 2022 4:19 AM

[quote]"The best part of the wedding is I now get to spend the rest of my life with Kortnie," Edmonds adds. "For the first time in my life, I finally understand true happiness."

I'll bet you say that to all your wives.

by Anonymousreply 27September 27, 2022 4:24 AM

He does have gay voice but no concrete evidence to prove that he is closet

by Anonymousreply 28September 27, 2022 4:29 AM

What women looks at some guy who's been married 3 times and think, HOT...plus to bad his dick pics never fully leaked

by Anonymousreply 29September 27, 2022 4:49 AM

Pic looks like Father Of The Bride. I bet she's already preggers.

by Anonymousreply 30September 27, 2022 4:52 AM

He looks fucking purple.

by Anonymousreply 31September 27, 2022 4:53 AM

I don't think he actually has sex with this women.

The only one he had a kid with was his first wife. He was young, and could tolerate having actual sex with a woman.

He didn't have kids with his second wife, and his third wife Meghan King forced him to have kids, but they did it through a test tube. No sex.

We'll see what happens with this 4th wife. He'll say "I'm too old to have kids, so we can't have sex!"

Personally, I think they're all paid beards.

by Anonymousreply 32September 27, 2022 4:53 AM

[quote] After the second divorce isn't it just cheaper to rent by the hour?

Yeah, soon they’ll be in divorce kort.

by Anonymousreply 33September 27, 2022 5:17 AM

He has 7 kids r32. 2 with wife #1 2 with wife #2 and 3 with wife #3.

by Anonymousreply 34September 27, 2022 5:27 AM

He looks bored, hungover and like he’s got a bad case of hemorrhoids.

She looks like all she cares about is being a bride.

Good luck, you crazy kids!!!

by Anonymousreply 35September 27, 2022 5:33 AM

I must say, that's a very nice tablescape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 27, 2022 5:38 AM

He spoils his 9 yr old son silly. Like he gets to have private parties at Busch stadium and invite all of his friends. Jim says Logan walks around like he owns the place. He’s very proud of him.

by Anonymousreply 37September 27, 2022 9:15 PM

I’d eat his ass

by Anonymousreply 38September 28, 2022 1:12 AM

[quote] Meghan King Says Cuffe Owens Wanted to Get Married, Not Her — and Shares Feelings About Biden Family

Meghan King says her short-lived marriage to Cuffe Biden Owens was all his idea in a new interview with Us Weekly.

The couple's whirlwind romance lasted nearly three months — total. Their two-month-long marriage was preceded by only three weeks of dating after they met on a dating app.

While she described the day of the ceremony as "great," King, 38, told Us Weekly that she regrets her "rash" decision to marry President Joe Biden's nephew, claiming that she and Owens did not share a mutual enthusiasm to take things to church.

She said that while the wedding may have given the impression that the relationship was "serious," in her heart, "it wasn't."

"I didn't wanna rush into it at all. It was not me. That was all him," she said. "I never even wanted to get married again but I have such a big heart and I just want my partner to be happy and I know what it's like to go into a relationship that already has a family."

Though the Real Housewives of Orange County star wasn't exactly eager to marry into it, she has nothing but kind words for the Biden family.

"I don't have a bad thing to say about the Bidens at all. They were so warm and normal and welcoming," King said. "And they felt like family."

King recalled the gift President Biden gave to her and her then-husband — a "crystal bowl with the presidential seal" that she still has. She also said that Vice President Kamala Harris wrote her a note. "But it was weird because there was secret service everywhere and there were snipers around too," she added.

When asked whether it even felt like she was married, King shook her head immediately.

"I literally forget about that relationship," she said. "When I talk about relationships, I will completely forget about it and I'll talk about other people I've dated, and then I'm like, 'Wait a minute. I was married.' It's the weirdest thing. It feels so surreal."

The couple's marriage was officially annulled in July, and King says the pair doesn't speak anymore.

"We don't communicate, which is such a gift," she told Us Weekly. "I'm the kind of person that when I move on, I move on and I usually don't try to revisit the past.

She added that this break has been especially clean compared to her former marriage to baseball player Jim Edmonds, with whom she shares 5-year-old daughter Aspen and 4-year-old twins, Hayes and Hart.

"Unfortunately, when you have children with someone, you have to revisit the past every day for the rest of your life," she explained. "And that's been, you know, a complete roller-coaster for me with [Edmonds]. So it's been so nice to be able to just cut things off, learn from my lesson and move on."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 29, 2022 3:54 AM

Kortnie?!

White trash.

by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2022 5:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!