Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What’s wrong with Tom Brady?

Poll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 29, 2022 3:51 AM

his balls?

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2022 2:47 PM

I think he should’ve retired. He’s still young in the grand scheme of life, but a 45 year old is too old to be risking life and limb playing a violent sport like football.

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2022 10:38 PM

Hope he’s okay.

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2022 10:41 PM

He's just ordered another round of deflating the football.

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2022 10:44 PM

Booze and dope is a serious health issue if it leads to that level of gauntness. Other serious health issues could be involved. Wow what happened to that guy?

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2022 10:45 PM

He's got serious marital and family problems going on, Super G is up in NYC with the kids with no intention of coming down to FL anytime soon, to co-habitate with Tom. He seems pretty upset.

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2022 10:47 PM

Booze and dope make most people the opposite of gaunt.

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2022 10:51 PM

In addition to the marital issues, I think his body and brain are more wrecked than we realize. I suspect his health with deteriorate rapidly once TB finally retires.

by Anonymousreply 8September 25, 2022 10:52 PM

Apparently he needs a nap because he’s getting his ass kicked by Miss QAaron Rodgers right now.

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2022 10:52 PM

It’s not booze and dope. Brady has never been into either. I actually think he got some work done on his face.

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2022 10:56 PM

His tranny Brazilian bruja's voodoo debt is finally being paid ... but with his life.

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2022 10:57 PM

He does follow a very strict diet, I think his diet and also stress from personal issues are causing weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2022 10:58 PM

Meth

by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2022 10:59 PM

Maybe Giselle put her foot down on kissing their son and he’s in a depression

by Anonymousreply 14September 25, 2022 11:04 PM

He needs to stop letting Gisele boss him around, telling him what to eat, say, do. She sounds like she is a massive cunt.

by Anonymousreply 15September 25, 2022 11:04 PM

Tom Brady has always followed diets. Long before Giselle.

by Anonymousreply 16September 25, 2022 11:05 PM

Eh, he had a SHIT-TON of plastic surgery/implants/skin work between his college days to now.

My sister and I always laugh about him asking the surgeon for the 'Kent McCord circa Adam-12" special. As the years have passed his work has become more and more apparent.

But unlike the REAL Kent McCord, Brady is getting the actual face he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 17September 25, 2022 11:11 PM

Lack of butter and animal fat. When was the last time he had a steak?

by Anonymousreply 18September 25, 2022 11:17 PM

He caught his wife's bulimarexia.

by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2022 11:20 PM

Brady is getting his ass kicked by Giselle. She's pissed he is still playing.

by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2022 12:22 AM

[quote]Tom Brady has always followed diets. Long before Giselle.

Not to the current extreme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2022 1:39 AM

[quote]Brady is getting his ass kicked by Giselle. She's pissed he is still playing.

Doubt it. They aren’t even living together lately.

by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2022 1:40 AM

I think he still looks great in that picture. He's always had very high cheekbones.

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2022 2:31 AM

He was just recently hanging out with our favorite chef Nick DiGiovanni.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 26, 2022 2:33 AM

Brady is latent homosexual. He's tortured by his attraction and wants to break free from the hetero life.

by Anonymousreply 25September 26, 2022 2:35 AM

R25 = Tom's eldest son.

by Anonymousreply 26September 26, 2022 2:36 AM

What is Brady’s skin color?

by Anonymousreply 27September 26, 2022 2:38 AM

Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2022 2:44 AM

He should have retired after 2021 when he won the SB and gone out on top.

by Anonymousreply 29September 26, 2022 2:48 AM

Shad lash daysh!

by Anonymousreply 30September 26, 2022 2:49 AM

Looks like they’re back in Florida. Well, the kids at least.

by Anonymousreply 31September 26, 2022 4:06 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 26, 2022 4:07 AM

R32 Yeah, I think she’s done with the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 33September 26, 2022 4:08 AM

It seems so sudden. In just a few months, he’ll probably retire for good. I think even if they get back together now, they’ll eventually divorce. He’ll stay single for a few years, then get remarried and have a second family. He should’ve done what Jeter did and have the marriage/kids after retiring.

by Anonymousreply 34September 26, 2022 4:13 AM

One of the most public mid-life crises in recent history.

by Anonymousreply 35September 26, 2022 4:15 AM

This is a very vain and shallow man.

by Anonymousreply 36September 26, 2022 4:15 AM

Agree r35. Obvious midlife identity crisis.

by Anonymousreply 37September 26, 2022 4:19 AM

R34 I was thinking to myself just the other day that I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets married to some 20-something within the next few years if he gets divorced. He strikes me as the type to be scared to be single.

by Anonymousreply 38September 26, 2022 4:19 AM

Heroin.

by Anonymousreply 39September 26, 2022 4:25 AM

R38, I remember reading (probably on the DL) that people thought he was gay because he was never publicly linked with anyone until Moynihan. He was very devoted to football. Then his personal life exploded. He seems like he’s a good father, not sure about the husband part, but football is his identity. I definitely see a second marriage in his future.

by Anonymousreply 40September 26, 2022 4:26 AM

Brady never should have left Boston. I cannot forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 41September 26, 2022 4:28 AM

He has very feminine mannerisms and speaking patterns. I used to think he was gay but I think he's just not extremely butch for sports guy.

by Anonymousreply 42September 26, 2022 4:30 AM

He looks like he has the aids.

by Anonymousreply 43September 26, 2022 4:31 AM

The AIDS, Ronnie. Like Rock, he let the man go up the man’s……

by Anonymousreply 44September 26, 2022 4:31 AM

He doesn't ping my gaydar. But, he could totally be a closet case. Who knows.

There are some men who are good fathers, but awful husbands.

by Anonymousreply 45September 26, 2022 4:34 AM

He looks sinewy. Normally when athletes get depressed or closer to retirement or midlife crisis-ish or whatever, they balloon rather than shrink (because they are so used to huge intake of food that they burn off through sport). The fact that he looks SO gaunt makes me think this is actually some medical issue.

Have the media commented on it? I remember when Chadwick Boseman looked frail and they were radio silent, you could tell it was a private medical manner rather than the usual tawdriness.

by Anonymousreply 46September 26, 2022 12:37 PM

The AIDS©?

by Anonymousreply 47September 26, 2022 12:48 PM

[quote]This is a very vain and shallow man.

Vain, you say? He does have Libra rising, so...

by Anonymousreply 48September 26, 2022 1:26 PM

I doubt he’d be playing if he was ill. I think Gisele cheated on him and that’s the real reason they’re separated. If it was him, I think she’d blab.

by Anonymousreply 49September 26, 2022 2:32 PM

I haven't laughed this much in ages!

by Anonymousreply 50September 26, 2022 2:41 PM

Too much Adderall. And that Brazilian tranny is sucking the life out of him.

by Anonymousreply 51September 26, 2022 3:20 PM

He looks like those guys who obsessively diet and work out. Constantly. As in counting every damn calorie and never missing a two-a-day gym session. They think they have to do all of that, even though they don’t. So, yes, mental and emotional problems.

by Anonymousreply 52September 26, 2022 9:25 PM

I wonder what Brady's weirdo trainer/guru/grifter has him doing these days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 26, 2022 9:49 PM

It looks divorce may be on the horizon for Tom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2022 6:40 PM

I agree Gisele is more handsome than beautiful but clearly not trans, if posters are being serious.

She said Brady is just not present when he's with her or the kids and she was putting up with it until he retired. Then he unretired and she cut him loose. Brady has the same gaunt look that Brad Pitt had after his split.

by Anonymousreply 55October 4, 2022 7:26 PM

I get the vibe that both Tom and Gisele are fucked up in different ways. I feel sorry for their kids if that's the case. Tom's son with Bridget Moynihan is probably the one who will turn out normal.

by Anonymousreply 56October 4, 2022 7:49 PM

Football is tough on the body. He should have retired.

But, I really believe that the thing with Gisele is actually a huge issue for him. Over the years, he's morphed clearly under her influence. Nothing short of his love for football would have have driven him to go against her wishes. Her leaving has probably left him somewhat a mess.

by Anonymousreply 57October 4, 2022 8:20 PM

Age, cumulative effects from his weird diet, and stress due to marital problems has most likely taken it’s toll on his health and his on-field performance. He should have retired like he promised and could have gone out with his legacy and marriage intact. Now the GOAT is going to be remembered at the OLD goat who didn’t know when to quit. Forty-six isn’t old in RL but it is in football years. Bucc’s are playing like shit and he’s a big reason for their poor showing. Aaron Rogers is feeling his oats too but the Packers are still in the thick of it. This season could be HIs last. Young guns are taking over and watching them lead their more seasoned team mates to victory is exciting and FUN.

by Anonymousreply 58October 4, 2022 8:45 PM

Needs animal protein. And he should retire.

by Anonymousreply 59October 4, 2022 8:53 PM

Brady saying he was retiring and then announcing that he was returning to football was the straw that broke Giselle's back. She's had enough...and then a million other problems resulted from Brady's decision. She probably gave him hell on a list of other grievances and problems in the marriage that many people have. But when he went back on his word, his ass was cooked in her eyes, and she wasn't going to put up with it any longer.

Having said all that, it does seem like the notion of "divorce" came up very quickly. Supposedly, they were happy at the beginning of the year, then they weren't due to football--and likely many other issues of which we aren't aware.

by Anonymousreply 60October 4, 2022 9:20 PM

I don’t believe it was just about him I retiring. She sent a message of support and then they were pictured vacationing together. Something else is going on.

by Anonymousreply 61October 4, 2022 9:22 PM

r60 You really drank the Brady PR team koolaid if you think this is about not retiring.

by Anonymousreply 62October 4, 2022 9:32 PM

He used to be hawt.

Oh, well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 4, 2022 9:48 PM

He's in the middle of a family dispute. It's all emotional and he's not used to that or prepared for it.

by Anonymousreply 64October 4, 2022 9:53 PM

Somebody here at the DL upthread or in a different thread, suggested said she's cheating on him.

That's very interesting because Gisele Bundchen, no matter her age, kids, can, indeed, trade-up from Brady.

A billionaire would see it as feather in his cap to fuck, and even marry, the ex of Tom Brady.

by Anonymousreply 65October 4, 2022 10:16 PM

R65. Im sure she is. He is probably a nightmare, emotionally, to be married to.

by Anonymousreply 66October 5, 2022 3:31 AM

He’s back to looking pretty damn good.

by Anonymousreply 67December 26, 2022 5:06 AM

What’s wrong with him, OP?

A hardcore, middle aged crisis, experienced particularly, by narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 68December 26, 2022 5:11 AM

I wonder if Brady is trying to de-throne the great George Blanda, who played for 26 years and retired at age 48 or 49 (sorry if my dates are a bit off).

by Anonymousreply 69December 26, 2022 5:38 AM

I wonder if Brady is trying to de-throne the great George Blanda, who played for 26 years and retired at age 48 or 49 (sorry if my dates are a bit off).

by Anonymousreply 70December 26, 2022 5:39 AM

His first son is going to be handsome, his kids with Giselle look like her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 28, 2022 11:59 PM

The speed with which they separated and divorced is surprising.

I wonder what the real story is.

by Anonymousreply 72December 29, 2022 12:05 AM

My first son has been handsome for years, and I express my appreciation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 29, 2022 12:06 AM

I think Giselle really propped him up and was the secret to his continued success. You notice he doesn't say anything negative about her.

He seems dumb to me and Giselle seems smarter. She made him as popular as he is today, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 74December 29, 2022 12:16 AM

r40, he is in fact NOT a good father. Good fathers don't put their careers over their children, especially when they have more than enough cover the necessities and then some. He legit chose more time away from his family and lied to their faces, over spending time with them. Good fathers don't do that. Football is clearly worth more to him than time with his kids before they age out of being home.

Tom Brady is more concerned with his wants than that of his kids.

Also, he needs to stop making out with his kids.

by Anonymousreply 75December 29, 2022 1:30 AM

Is Gazelle on PrEP?

by Anonymousreply 76December 29, 2022 3:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!