Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The HGTV fall 2022 thread

Ready, mug cradlers? Time to talk about bitchy buyers, hot contractors and the belle of Paris, Adrian Leeds!

Oh, and before we leave summer, let's have one more look at hockey bro's badonkadonk. *sigh*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 27, 2022 8:49 PM

THAT

ASS

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2022 2:20 AM

The dancing MARY!s from Phoenix, including Ado Annie on the left.

(Best appreciated live but this is the next best thing)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2022 2:47 PM

I didn't pay much mind to Mina's husband initially, but now I think he's hot as fuck.

I'll even tolerate the tats.

He's been workin' out, that one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2022 9:31 PM

(He looks even better than the photo now, but that was the most recent pic I could find)

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2022 9:32 PM

Im loving the big bear on Renovation Impossible . Russel is my kind of man !

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2022 10:03 PM

This used to be an interesting thread. No way is Mina’s husband hot or any of the current hosts. Only the guests seem to measure up to our standards.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2022 10:43 PM

R6 Has Stated Her Boundaries!

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2022 12:10 AM

Another HH with a gay DC lawyer and his boyfriend.

They needed enough space for them, the dog AND their double headed dildo, because neither one of them was even remotely a top!

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2022 5:21 PM

I was the one who said Escape to the Chateau was coming back in a prior thread....which it is, sometime....but someone on Reddit said Sept. and they were wrong. My apologies!

However, if you want a similar show, except in the UK with two cute gay men, then you're in luck......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 6, 2022 7:02 PM

I love Adrian Leeds. She needs her own show.

by Anonymousreply 10October 6, 2022 7:04 PM

We all love Adrian Leeds! Especially when she reads some fat whore Americans who expect a McMansion in the middle of Paris for filth.

by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2022 3:45 AM

Aww, Jon Knight is a crier. He’s adorable.

Loved that they had those seats from The Boston Garden where they performed!

That’s cool.

by Anonymousreply 12October 9, 2022 2:29 AM

I like Jon's sassy designer.

by Anonymousreply 13October 9, 2022 4:43 AM

I watched the show at r9 and it was pleasant

but they are really copying Chateau down to the narration.

by Anonymousreply 14October 9, 2022 4:44 AM

WHen is Flip or Flop Vegas coming back? They're annoying Trumpers, but I am fascinated by Aubrey's rectangular head!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 9, 2022 3:05 PM

OOOPS. Meant to say Bristol's rectangular head. Aubrey is the wife!

by Anonymousreply 16October 9, 2022 3:06 PM

I don’t think they are coming back.

Are they?

by Anonymousreply 17October 9, 2022 5:56 PM

I don’t think “industrial” design works in a farmhouse. If Knight wants to preserve farmhouses he shouldn’t replace good design with something as cold and soulless as that! Your thoughts, please.

by Anonymousreply 18October 9, 2022 7:10 PM

Flip or Flop is done for, all cities.

by Anonymousreply 19October 9, 2022 7:14 PM

Obviously Tarek and Christina are done, and most of the other cities didn't do all that spectacular. Vegas had two seasons and so did Atlanta. They had that tall handsome Ken dude from Atlanta and his wife doing some competition show but no Aubrey or his hobag since they were originally on.

by Anonymousreply 20October 9, 2022 8:40 PM

That’s what the family wanted, R18.

I did love the soapstone sink. That piece of furniture was stunning. The color was great.

It wasn’t too industrial anyway.

by Anonymousreply 21October 9, 2022 8:57 PM

Dead at "Ado Annie" at R2

by Anonymousreply 22October 9, 2022 9:04 PM

Saw my first new episode of Bargain Mansions in a while. I guess it's been on Magnolia instead of HGTV.

Tamara still has vocal fry and bad taste.

Tamara's old yet weirdly hot dad is still, well, older and weirdly hot.

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2022 4:19 AM

For some reason or another, I’ve always hated her kitchens. Maybe she doesn’t cook but they end up being weird somehow and not at all cook friendly.

I especially dislike that she makes those awkward, uncomfortable looking banquettes all the damn time.

I do like her work and aesthetic for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2022 5:44 AM

daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2022 2:20 PM

The Flipping shows are dangerous because people think they can just jump in and make hundreds of millions of dollars when most of them end up broke.

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2022 2:38 PM

Oh and Flip or Flop Vegas was horrendous. Her style...ugh. It was a fight between her and Joanna Gaines as to who did more cliched rooms. Her husband is mega hot though. Too bad they are Trumpsters.

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2022 2:39 PM

MMA dude was a level of dumb that kills any hotness.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2022 2:40 PM

I still watch a few shows a week on HGTV/Magnolia. It's brain candy for me that I find relaxing. Pretty interiors and occasionally, a hot guy.

But so many aspects of these shows are so, so, so faked. Don't look at the seams too closely or you may see behind the Wizard's curtain! Just enjoy the shiny and new, and the hotness of Scott Mc and Mike Holmes Jr.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2022 2:43 PM

r29 ugh Joanna Gaines's style is hideous. every fucking house, shiplap, old books, giant clock on wall, cotton rugs.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2022 6:27 PM

Well, the big Mina Renovated A Mansion in Indy show is done. It looks unsafe.

Had to LOL at "it's going to be my children's legacy!"

And meanwhile, she already had it on the market for sale......

by Anonymousreply 31October 13, 2022 8:42 PM

Tarek should do an "only fans" - he knows he has a big gay following.

So should Mike Holmes, Jr of 'Holmes on Homes' - is there a hotter guy on HGTV ?

by Anonymousreply 32October 13, 2022 9:02 PM

I thought that "mansion" Mina was supposed to be an event space? I only caught some of the episode.

by Anonymousreply 33October 13, 2022 9:10 PM

I found Eric Olsen years ago. I can die happy.

by Anonymousreply 34October 13, 2022 9:14 PM

R33 It is. I keep calling it "the mansion" because that's what it was built as in the early 1900s.

The neighbors will HATE that space soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 35October 13, 2022 9:14 PM

Picture it: Daddy Ward at R25 and Daddy Ari of [italic]Windy City Rehab[/italic] in a fourgy with Cory and Tad from [italic]Good Bones.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2022 9:31 PM

Thanks r35. I thought the same thing about the neighbors! I guess they don't have zoning laws in Indy.

by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2022 9:31 PM

Just watched Saving the Manor. Those boys are adorable, good for them.

by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2022 1:04 AM

R36 I'm bricked up now!

Can Scott McGillivray be watching and stroking from the next room? LOL

by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2022 3:43 PM

R38 I agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 14, 2022 7:48 PM

We need to see Cory's fat ass getting spitroasted

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2022 4:57 PM

Ugh, a hilarious HH from Appleton WI.

The husband is either a closet gay or just a weird aspie nerd.

His fat, bossy, butch wife is fuggo and fat.

She and her mom talk over everything he says. He has a very queeny voice.

Mom's best friend is very dykey.

Appleton looks dire, btw.

by Anonymousreply 42October 22, 2022 4:31 AM

Corey and the rest of that crew are FUG as fuck. Tad was kinda cute at 1st,but that hair has gotten thinner and longer. Plus he shows zero box .Mina's husband is hot,but you can keep the rest.

by Anonymousreply 43October 22, 2022 5:08 AM

Mina's husband is hot, in a sweet but dumb way.

The kind of guy who would totally get a few drinks in him and then let ANYONE suck him off.

by Anonymousreply 44October 22, 2022 8:33 PM

I'm watching that show where the daughter and mom are renovating homes in Indianapolis. Anyway, this episode has a gay (as in male) couple looking at their finished house.

by Anonymousreply 45October 23, 2022 12:10 PM

R43 Yeah, Cory and Tad are kinda getting chunky or old or something.

Cory was a fine piece of ass a few seasons ago but now....meh

by Anonymousreply 46October 23, 2022 6:22 PM

Actually, never mind Tad and Cory.

I'm all about those brothers that are in that metal/woodworking shop that Mina uses all the time. Especially the tall redhead. He looks like he has serious BDF.

by Anonymousreply 47October 27, 2022 4:32 AM

I cannot believe there was an HHI Paris and Adrian Leeds was NOT the presenter!

I say we RIOT!

by Anonymousreply 48October 29, 2022 4:07 AM

I've never seen this show - my cable provider seems to never have this or Kortney's old show in their archives....but damn, he's got a hot daddy thing happening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 31, 2022 2:21 PM

His Insta has some nice shots too.

Str8 w/a frau, bummer. But still nice to look at.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 31, 2022 2:27 PM

WAIT! No, Kenny is A Gay after all.

He looks a lot skinnier here, but this is him. I think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 31, 2022 2:28 PM

Maybe **one** of these links will show a preview photo? Ah, finally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 31, 2022 2:29 PM

This week's Good Bones.....I know Tad looks a mess often but gotDAMN his biceps. There was a point Cory was talking and he did the whole hands behind the head thing.

The buyers were hick-ish but the guy was definitely hot, and his shorts showed a nice bulge.

by Anonymousreply 53November 3, 2022 3:46 AM

Tad should cut that ridiculous thin hair off and embrace the bald look. Hes unfortunately going to hang on to that sad shit far longer than he should. Hes got a cute face and a nice thick little body wich I suspect is very hairy,but I never see even a hint of bulge. I seem to remember at one point him saying he was a cheerleader in high school.

by Anonymousreply 54November 3, 2022 3:53 AM

Does anyone here live in Indianapolis? Have you ever run into Mina? How is she like?

by Anonymousreply 55November 3, 2022 6:15 AM

R54 Yes there are videos on YouTube of him cheerleading.

by Anonymousreply 56November 3, 2022 12:15 PM

[quote]Hes got a cute face and a nice thick little body wich I suspect is very hairy

The chest tattoos are kinda tragic...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 3, 2022 5:22 PM

I've watched it dozens of times but never thought the husband on the "house in 100 days" was anything special but he gave me a chubby the other day.

by Anonymousreply 58November 3, 2022 5:40 PM

Ah,there goes my "He's Hairy" theory . Underneath his frat boy antics hes a screaming bottom .

by Anonymousreply 59November 3, 2022 7:07 PM

Kenny was insufferable on Big Brotber Canada. God.

by Anonymousreply 60November 3, 2022 7:31 PM

Nicole Curtis is back.

I'm conflicted because she's a MAGA cunt, but I usually like watching her show.

I like Jasmine's show too, and she usually has either a hot contractor helping or a hot client. This last week they had an older couple with 4 sons...all of who were handsome, but one of them was HOT AS FUCK.

No clients this season as hot as the handsome, big hands/big feet tall firefighter or the gym owner from last season, though.

by Anonymousreply 61November 8, 2022 10:31 PM

HH in Richmond VA - hot doctor and his frau girlfriend, also a doctor. May need to get photos of this one.

by Anonymousreply 62November 11, 2022 4:08 AM

I loathe Nicole Curtis . Shes not only a trumper ,shes fucking nuts. I like her far better than that Bargain Mansion bitch I must confess,thought both their levels of vocal fry are pretty much the same. Annoying as shit.

by Anonymousreply 63November 11, 2022 4:12 AM

Two gay guys in Denver on House Hunters. Cute dog. They weren't as nellie as the gay couple from Denver that was on a while back, but the "butch" bearded one was a bit bitchy. The doctor was really cute, though, and so was their pooch.

by Anonymousreply 64November 12, 2022 4:06 AM

Cory, the guy helping Mina and Karen, is still hot.

by Anonymousreply 65November 13, 2022 10:01 AM

R65 He looked VERY good in this past week's episode. They did a closeup of his ass at one point and it looked as fuckable as always. And then that thing where he did the little swivel hips, almost like a fucking motion....uh, yes please.

He does seem to fluctuate in weight a lot.

by Anonymousreply 66November 13, 2022 1:37 PM

The husband on the special episode of Good Bones where Karen did the yard makeover was hot...big biceps.

And there was an HHI with a Scottish man - he was a bit unusual looking with a long beard but something about him was very sexy. Huge hands, huge feet and very, very bulgy in his jeans.

by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2022 4:19 AM

I keep seeing these Dave Marrs promos and I really need him to sit on my face right NOW.

by Anonymousreply 68November 25, 2022 2:02 AM

Tad and Cory put on a lot of weight two years ago, but in new episodes it looks like they've tried to take it off. Once they became neighbors, they spent too much time drinking beer and getting lazy. Tad has shown bulge in a few episodes; Cory hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 69November 25, 2022 2:12 AM

Cory shows ass. Cory is a bit like Allen Leech from Downton. Sometimes he's fat, sometimes he's thin, but the cakes always look good.

by Anonymousreply 70November 25, 2022 4:39 AM

I am apparently new to the subject. I've watched 'Good Bones' in the background while I was doing other things, and didn't pay much attention other than passively noticing the men on the show, because I'm gay, and that's what we do. But I didn't pay attention.

Last week I watched the 'Good Bones' show in which Cory gets his own new house. I paid close attention this time. I had the time, or was bored enough, or I was Just interested in what a straight man would want, or how interested he would be in the design and decor of a house.

Huh? Why has there ever been a SINGLE DOUBT that Cory is gay, as I see mentioned on this thread? He could hardly have been gayer on that show. The way he spoke, what he spoke of, the way he moved, or flounced, what he showed appreciation for...all of it. Gay as the proverbial picnic basket.

Why is there doubt that he's gay? I mean, he could be one of those impossibly gay appearing and acting straight men - I have one in my family - but the odds seem to be that Cory is gay, Gay, GAY.

Does someone know him personally, and he hasn't come out of the closet yet?

by Anonymousreply 71November 25, 2022 2:44 PM

R71 Yeah, I get GAY GAY GAY from him in every episode.

Supposedly, he has a GF. But I agree 100 percent

by Anonymousreply 72November 25, 2022 2:50 PM

If Tad would just cut that damn hair.....I mean, he's not ripped to death or anything but he's solid AF.

And Polish usually = nice big weiner

by Anonymousreply 73November 25, 2022 2:58 PM

That whole 'Good Bones' group are the most respectable rednecks I've ever seen.

That's not a dig; rednecks are my type. I like them whether they're presentable or not presentable.

by Anonymousreply 74November 25, 2022 3:15 PM

R74 Totally! Mina and Karen are very gay friendly. They have included gay and lesbian couples on the show several times.

by Anonymousreply 75November 25, 2022 3:19 PM

The posters at the HGTV subreddit seem to believe Mina and Karen had a falling out that led to Karen's "retirement" so that their on-screen interactions are limited.

If Mina's a cold hearted cunt I may have to befriend her husband and offer a helping hand. Or mouth. Then again, maybe he likes a dom woman that tells him what to do.....he does look a bit emo.

by Anonymousreply 76November 25, 2022 3:19 PM

I've been binge-watching the first season of [italic]Bargain Block.[/italic] I like Keith's designs, although occasionally he gives me closet-bitch vibes based on his interactions with Evan. I adore Shea, though.

by Anonymousreply 77November 27, 2022 9:24 PM

You can tell Evan is the top in bed but Keith's bitchy control persona comes out at work.

by Anonymousreply 78November 27, 2022 10:03 PM

Keith's designs are straight out of 1982 . He SUCKS. Dragging all that raggedy thrift store shit in all chipped and scratched ,and enough with the "mountains" wall murals and wood art installations ! Blech. You can see sometimes Evan is not really happy with Miss Keiths choices,but he seems very passive. Me and that queen would clash often and violently on her choices .

by Anonymousreply 79November 27, 2022 11:00 PM

If the Scott brothers wanted to squelch those rumors that they are gay lovers.....they sure didn't do it here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 28, 2022 1:23 AM

HH with some Jennifer Connolly look alike in San Diego and her creepo yet sort of hot dad.

Uh, did she just call some decor choice a "Sophie's choice?" Hmm......

by Anonymousreply 81November 28, 2022 4:30 AM

Those twin-cest bitches should be in a "Inexplicably Famous" thread. I couldnt stand either of them out of the gate. I just dont get the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 82November 28, 2022 4:48 AM

I never used to like the Property Brothers much. But on one of their many shows (don't remember which), they renovated a friend's home and built a tiny cabinet that held an old hamburger, displayed and lit up like a museum artifact. Apparently the friend and the brothers had been passing this hamburger back and forth for years, hiding it in each other's freezers or something. It was such a harmlessly weird as fuck thing to do - no malice involved as with many celebrity pranks, just a goofy friendship ritual - that I kind of like them now.

by Anonymousreply 83November 28, 2022 6:01 AM

I took the plunge and have started watching Escape to the Chateau from the beginning. I'm not usually into bears, but Dick is hot.

Is it true that the Strawbridges (or just Angel) are cunts in real life? Somebody alluded to them stiffing vendors and possibly being involved in some online bitchery about Nicholas Fairford.

by Anonymousreply 84November 30, 2022 3:58 AM

^ *Nicolas* (sorry, auto-correct)

by Anonymousreply 85November 30, 2022 3:59 AM

The Strawbridges seem like genuinely nice people. You can see that by how they interact with each other, their children, parents, and friends. Reports of bitchery were from disgruntled employees/partners.

by Anonymousreply 86November 30, 2022 2:16 PM

[quote] I'm not usually into bears, but Dick is hot.

THIS!

I'm not into bears generally but there's something very masculine and hot about Dick.

by Anonymousreply 87November 30, 2022 3:00 PM

^ Part of what I find so attractive about him is his accent. I do think he could stand to lose some of that basketball-shaped gut, which gives the impression of "heart attack waiting to happen."

by Anonymousreply 88December 1, 2022 1:57 AM

Drew of The Property Brothers should have kept his shirt on during the jackhammering scene with Terry Crews.

by Anonymousreply 89December 1, 2022 3:00 AM

Watched the season premiere of Fixer to Fabulous.

Dave Marrs and his tight ballcap looked hot, of course. And his one eyed helper with the football sized biceps was back.

The husband was a former Olympian - and Australian - and was still hot in a DILFy way.

by Anonymousreply 90December 1, 2022 3:24 AM

The husband/Olympiad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 1, 2022 3:25 AM

Season premiere of Hometown with Big Ben wearing a kilt.

Little Josh looks as fuckable as ever.

by Anonymousreply 92December 6, 2022 4:15 AM

I had no idea some looney tooney baboonie was stalking Ben & Erin and their kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 6, 2022 6:25 PM

Breaking: new House Hunters International with DL fave Adrian Leeds is on right this minute.

by Anonymousreply 94December 7, 2022 2:45 AM

I swear Dave Marrs grabbed his VPL in one scene this week and had a big bulge in another.

by Anonymousreply 95December 8, 2022 10:14 PM

I saw that R95 ! He's got to be reading online how sexy hes thought to be and his BDE .I swear he did that on purpose. Hes oozing even more sexy daddy than usual .

by Anonymousreply 96December 8, 2022 11:34 PM

R96 Thank you, I was hoping I wasn't fantasizing and/or having extremely wishful thinking! LOL

by Anonymousreply 97December 9, 2022 1:34 AM

they are showing his ass more too

by Anonymousreply 98December 9, 2022 2:44 AM

They did the same on Home Town last year too. I wonder if it's a specific camera person/director

by Anonymousreply 99December 9, 2022 3:36 AM

If they're going to show his ass, Dave Marrs should start doing some squats. He's kind of flat. He definitely looks better since he's lost some Dad weight.

by Anonymousreply 100December 10, 2022 1:19 AM

Honey,Dave is one of those guys who doesnt give a shit about his ass.He KNOWS what hes got to offer. Thats why that dingbat wife is always smiling.I find his voice has a lot to do with it too. I love hearing him talk.

by Anonymousreply 101December 10, 2022 1:22 AM

I agree, R101, but if he knew that a strong ass makes for better sex and stronger orgasms, he would change his mind (and our eye candy would improve). Just sayin'....

by Anonymousreply 102December 10, 2022 1:38 AM

His uber fat buffalo butt does it for you, OP? Watching too much Golden Girls has wasted your brain away to absolute shit.

by Anonymousreply 103December 10, 2022 1:41 AM

I guess Cuntina on the Coast is back but I don't watch that heaux's show any more since she started being friends with Candace Owens. Just....no.

by Anonymousreply 104December 10, 2022 4:40 AM

R94 Yes! It's been a while but there she was in Lille.

Some pudgy scowly Latina and her overcontrolling husband, who came from, what, Wichita to live in France? Adrian was actually a bit gentler to them and didn't read them for filth as she usually does.

by Anonymousreply 105December 10, 2022 4:41 AM

Woah! The actress from Pose, the Uber tall woman is on House Hunters!! 😳😳

She’s super tall! Taller than her guy.

But she’s looking at smallish houses god knows where. I missed the beginning.

She’s fabulous! Extravagant and saying all she thinks.

by Anonymousreply 106December 13, 2022 5:52 AM

Dominique! That’s her name. She bought a house with her partner.

She actually mentioned that she was trans and that she wanted to show that home ownership was possible for her trans sisters.

How great! Yay, her. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 107December 13, 2022 6:03 AM

Oh that's great R106 R107

Do you remember what city/town she was looking in by chance?

by Anonymousreply 108December 13, 2022 12:08 PM

R108 I saw that too ! She kept saying an hour outside NYC. I loved Pose,so I was thrilled to see her. She had bought a small NYC apt while on Pose,I wonder if she sold it ? Her husband came across as a cool guy,he really seems to care for her. I liked the house they picked too.

by Anonymousreply 109December 13, 2022 12:40 PM

Thanks R109 - will look for NY when I search on demand

by Anonymousreply 110December 13, 2022 12:42 PM

or CT!

by Anonymousreply 111December 13, 2022 12:43 PM

Who's the big-butted guy in OP's pic?

by Anonymousreply 112December 13, 2022 12:44 PM

R112 During the last HGTV thread there was a House Hunters episode with a young Canadian couple. The guy was cute and had a big badonkadonk, and one of our posters took a few screen shots and posted them.

They were guessing maybe he was a hockey player.

Link to the episode name if you wanna look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 13, 2022 12:46 PM

R113 Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 114December 13, 2022 1:02 PM

This week's Fixer to Fabulous had, as usual, Dave's fine ass.

But about three quarters in, Jenny's wallpaper guy "Buddy" arrived.

Or should I say, SASHAYED like a glitter covered unicorn into the client's house......

by Anonymousreply 115December 15, 2022 3:43 AM

Jenny's cabinet guy seems to have quite a package under his big belt buckle.

by Anonymousreply 116December 15, 2022 8:17 PM

Hmm, will have to rewatch R116!

by Anonymousreply 117December 15, 2022 8:30 PM

New thread below.

(This one seems to go very slow once it hits a certain number, so we just create a new one for every season)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 27, 2022 8:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!