Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bradley James, Part 10

Old thread is paywalled.

Continue discussion here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212April 13, 2024 9:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2022 2:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2022 2:17 AM

Bradley has been very quiet lately. Maybe we'll hear something from him for his 39th birthday in a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2022 9:06 AM

Is he still with his girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2022 2:59 PM

Oh he’s still very much with Mia! His friends follow her on insta and Mia has him a lot in her stories. Looks very serious.

Something about season 2 of Vikings Valhalla might be announced this evening on Tudum so maybe we’ll see a snippet of him there.

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2022 5:51 PM

I'm still angry that he touched his nose. It was perfect the way God intended.

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2022 5:54 PM

Agree with you 100 percent. He’s still handsome but looks like everyone else now; i especially hate the too white, too perfect teeth!

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2022 6:05 PM

Any recent pics?

by Anonymousreply 8September 24, 2022 6:06 PM

Wish he could break up with that bitch of a girl. Nothing but a clout chaser. Not to mention, she turned him away from his fans.

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2022 6:47 AM

I miss seeing Bradley doing promos and having fun with castmates. He rarely seems to get work now and that just can’t be a good place to be in so really all he has is Mia. Has he done any filming since Vikings Valhalla?

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2022 7:49 AM

Why have they waited so long to announce Bradley's involvement in Vikings Valhalla?

by Anonymousreply 11September 25, 2022 8:22 AM

They showed a season two promo yesterday at TUDUM but no sign of him in it. I guess it’s a long way out, probably spring 23 so they’ll be taking a drip feed of info approach to keep up interest. Not sure how much promo cast did for season one but am hoping there will be lots of buzzfeed interviews etc nearer the time for the new season.

by Anonymousreply 12September 25, 2022 8:43 AM

OP: Your pics definitely cover the yellow skin accusation but why are there none to address his ostensibly womanly ass?

by Anonymousreply 13September 25, 2022 8:49 AM

Does this count, R13?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 25, 2022 2:30 PM

Thoughts please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 25, 2022 8:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 25, 2022 9:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 25, 2022 9:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 25, 2022 9:09 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 25, 2022 9:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 25, 2022 9:10 PM

He should post another thirst trap asap to keep his fans hanging onto him. Its pretty boring lately among the fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 21September 25, 2022 9:16 PM

[quote] Its pretty boring lately among the fanbase.

Yes. All six of us are quite bored.

by Anonymousreply 22September 25, 2022 9:20 PM

[quote] Your pics definitely cover the yellow skin accusation but why are there none to address his ostensibly womanly ass?

How are those accusations?

by Anonymousreply 23September 25, 2022 9:50 PM

R15. R16. R17. R18. R19. R20. Posting shirtless pics of old Bradley in DL is like dragging around a dead horse.

R22. All of his Instagram followers are certainly feeling it. Even some of the fanpages.

by Anonymousreply 24September 25, 2022 9:56 PM

Sorry. Meant to say “old shirtless pictures of Bradley “

by Anonymousreply 25September 25, 2022 9:59 PM

I don't mind old pictures of him, though I would want to see new ones.

by Anonymousreply 26September 26, 2022 12:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 26, 2022 1:52 AM

Does he have “an” Onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2022 4:04 AM

R28, that's a good idea. Someone should suggest it to him.

by Anonymousreply 29September 26, 2022 8:47 AM

Bradley is not the Onlyfans type.

He's more of a JustforFans type.

by Anonymousreply 30September 27, 2022 2:23 AM

What is the main difference between the two, R30?

by Anonymousreply 31September 27, 2022 8:12 AM

I miss the days when Bradley used to show a bit of personality on insta, and share more offbeat, unstaged photos. It’s all bit bland now, although he’s still very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 32September 27, 2022 4:17 PM

He needs some new projects.

by Anonymousreply 33September 28, 2022 7:15 AM

Agreed. What are you doing with your time Bradley, other than swanning around with Mia and doing Are You Having A Draft stuff. What?

by Anonymousreply 34September 28, 2022 5:55 PM

Maybe he wants to retire from acting and go into script writing ??? Seems possible. He already co-wrote 2 of them with his friend ayn, who by the way is a mutual friend of mia’s.

by Anonymousreply 35September 28, 2022 8:47 PM

Notorious pussyhound. Big Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 36September 28, 2022 8:48 PM

Oh interesting on the script writing. Did anything ever happen on that front?

And on the bright side Netflix is starting to trail the next season of Vikings Valhalla. There didn’t seem to be much PR for the first season but fingers crossed for this one.

by Anonymousreply 37September 28, 2022 9:00 PM

Will Bradley be in Valhalla or is it still a rumor?

by Anonymousreply 38September 28, 2022 9:04 PM

Any pics of him showing his rosebud?

by Anonymousreply 39September 28, 2022 9:10 PM

R39, unfortunately he hasn't even shown his ass in a nude scene yet. Hopefully one day soon.

by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2022 8:29 AM

Is it weird ??? The age gap between Bradley and mia ??? Bradley is 8/9 years older than her.

by Anonymousreply 41October 1, 2022 8:36 PM

This man is an utter bore. Pretty and empty.

by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2022 8:40 PM

I miss the Merlin days when we were gifted with so many tv appearances, cons, interviews etc. I wish Bradley viewed his time on that show with more fondness.

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2022 9:45 PM

R43, was he not happy with his time on the show?

by Anonymousreply 44October 2, 2022 7:15 AM

There’s a session he did with college drama students during lockdown. Towards the end he’s asked about Merlin and he said something about regretting things that happened both on and off set. The latter reference made me wonder if he was alluding to having a relationship with a costar (her name eludes me at the moment) - Georgia?

by Anonymousreply 45October 2, 2022 7:40 AM

Looks like Bradley is in La. check out this person’s story asap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 2, 2022 8:03 PM

They love playing mafia don’t they!

Bradley with his favourite lying down pose.

No Mia? And no Kat. I wonder if she and Bradley had a thing going on that ended with Mia arriving on the scene. They hardly interact on insta any more.

by Anonymousreply 47October 2, 2022 8:20 PM

R47. Kat commented on his last insta post. So I don’t think things have soured between them. Besides ,it might be possible that he stays at Kat’s whenever he is in LA. Don’t think he could own a permanent residence there.

by Anonymousreply 48October 2, 2022 8:28 PM

Doesn’t his father live in LA?

by Anonymousreply 49October 2, 2022 8:34 PM

R37. 2 of his scripts have been bought by some production company, according to the person he co-wrote with.

Kyle newman posted a bunch of pics from mafia night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 3, 2022 4:33 AM

Is it my imagination or is Bradley looking fatter at R50?

by Anonymousreply 51October 3, 2022 4:36 AM

I completely agree with .R32. He has become really boring lately . Those who are interested and keeping tabs on him are either interested in the latest piece of gossip or are there to lust after him. I am one of them too.

by Anonymousreply 52October 3, 2022 6:05 PM

R51 he hasn’t become fatter, he’s become buffer. Look at his arms in that seventh pic and the pic below. If you compare it with how he looked during his Merlin or Damien days you can see how big they’ve gotten. Same goes for his pecs.

It might be that he looks fat due to his natural build (his upper body is pretty much evenly sized with only his shoulders giving something of a v-shape) and the fact that he builds muscles to stay healthy and active rather than to show off, so he doesn’t get as lean as some actors who have to show how muscular they are for their work. It’s why well he’s certainly muscular enough for his abs to show, they don’t always do since he isn’t super lean.(his abs show despite what little fat he has instead of because of its absence)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 4, 2022 6:15 AM

Still holding on to the hope he’s cast as Bond!!

by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2022 7:34 AM

R53, that's a good description of Bradley's physique. I think you're right that he has more of a naturally beefy look to him. He's muscular, but he's less focused on being overly ripped the way some Hollywood actors are.

by Anonymousreply 55October 4, 2022 7:38 AM

Bradley’s character has been announced for Vikings Valhalla. He is going to play someone named “ Harekr”. Anyone knows who that is ???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 5, 2022 5:13 AM

Does Bradley look like he could be a Viking?

by Anonymousreply 57October 5, 2022 5:16 AM

R57. Who cares ?? I just want to see him naked . Hopefully there is a shot like that.

by Anonymousreply 58October 5, 2022 5:23 AM

R57, Bradley has a Nordic look, plus the physique. So I would say yes, he looks more like a Viking than some actors.

by Anonymousreply 59October 5, 2022 7:31 AM

R40. Knowing Bradley, I don’t think it could ever happen. Too shy to show his bare backside on-screen. But then again, he has to be involved in shows in the first place. Doesn’t seem like he is doing anything much these days. Probably waiting for that bond role announcement.

by Anonymousreply 60October 8, 2022 3:11 PM

Are we going to get a new pic birthday post or another rehash of an old one?

by Anonymousreply 61October 9, 2022 9:16 PM

Kat has posted a birthday message for Bradley and a story - assume it’s from this year rather than last November (it’s them playing Mafia).

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2022 3:57 PM

Bradley’s flexing his arms in this pic. I mean damn those biceps. And that’s not even as big as they can go since he’s holding arm out pretty straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2022 4:37 PM

I’m really happy with the pic from R63. While it might not be a shirtless pic, it does show off his muscles really well. Those biceps are BIG and those triceps are really nicely defined. To top it off with that nice veiny forearm.

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2022 4:42 PM

Another bland photo in my opinion. But hey , atleast it cheered up his fans so thats all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2022 4:46 PM

Is Mia with him in LA? Thought she might post an insta story.

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2022 4:54 PM

R66 As far as we know, she didn’t join him in LA. If you look at the times they posted their pics and liked stuff, Bradley was clearly working in LA time(liking stuff and commenting on them at what would’ve been 2:20 am London time, but 18:20 LA time), but Mia was working in London time. (Posting her latest painting at 12 something pm London time and 4am LA time). But Bradley seems to be back in London. (Bradley always thanks us later in the day for the bday wishes and it would’ve been 9:05 am in LA so it’s unlikely he’s still there)

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2022 5:17 PM

Mia just posted a story of them lying side by side. First time she’s called them a couple…but a shame she compared themselves (or rather their hair now she’s gone blonde) to Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Pitt- that’s a bit - 😬

I also always wonder why he barely acknowledges her in his posts and yet she posts all these romantic pictures. If I was her it’d drive me insane…

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2022 6:27 PM

R68 her pic kinda ruined my day. I knew they were probably a couple, but the fact that they never DTR’ed, her always using his pic when she needed attention for her work and them seemingly having very little to no common interest still made me think it might have been an arrangement. But Bradley looks way too comfortable for that and she DID DTR.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2022 6:32 PM

“DTR” and “DTR”! What’s “DTR”?

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2022 6:42 PM

Define the relationship. Btw here’s the pic from R68. If you ask me she looks way too smug and wouldn’t he be uncomfortable with her pretty much crushing his shoulder and arm?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2022 6:57 PM

Thank you, R71.

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2022 7:01 PM

Don’t know about you guys but this seems like Bradley confirming they’re a couple. Taken from Bradley’s story he reposted Mia’ story with an extra caption

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2022 7:35 PM

Does anyone know for certain what he meant with hair goals achieved?

Did he simply mean that their hair matched (colour wise and falling back) or that it created “couple flare”?

Because now I’m starting to doubt myself on that one.

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2022 9:11 PM

The fact he reposted it says it all! Plus that’s not a platonic photo!

Why do his girlfriends start out as dark brunette and end up going blonde. Just date blondes in the first place, Bradley.

by Anonymousreply 75October 12, 2022 6:08 AM

R75. Funny, how he never did that for his previous girlfriends, preferring to keep them and his relationships as much away from the spotlight as he can. With mia however, it seems like he is desperately wanting the fans to acknowledge this relationship.

Besides , Bradley is an actor. It isn’t hard for him to fake a relationship. He knew, we saw through that botched up fake-date thing with maura , so its possible that he may have upped his game a bit.

Anyway, I will only believe it when they are walking down the aisle or at the very least getting engaged . Its close to one year since they first appeared in public eye , so the engagement should happen very soon now. If it doesn’t, then it will raise suspicions.

If this relationship is indeed real, then it would have been smarter of them to keep it under the wraps, until they are married anyway. The way mia posts about him , makes her seem like a clout chaser. Only interested in Bradley fame as a celebrity rather than as a person. Its not portraying her as a nice person among his fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2022 7:03 AM

They’ve been together for a year now and it’s not as if he needs a date for PR events…

by Anonymousreply 77October 12, 2022 11:46 AM

R77. So what ?? Just because they are together for a year doesn’t mean it cant be a pr stunt .It looks more real like that , instead of suddenly doing it before any promotions . And anyway, he is gearing up for the role of James Bond, so yes, he needs a date now for pr stunts more than ever.

A hot actor, still bieng single in his late 30s is bound to give rise to gay rumours. And we all know Hollywood’s prejudice towards those .

So unless they are getting married, or the least ,getting engaged, there is no reason to believe that this is a genuine relationship. If it was one, then Bradley would have kept it far away from the spotlight like he did with his previous ones.

by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2022 12:43 PM

Does anyone know if Bradley ever dated a redhead?

According to a comment on one of the fanaccounts he did and they posted a letter Bradley wrote to her, and also talked about the secret love of his life, but I can’t find anything so maybe you guys know something I don’t.

by Anonymousreply 79October 13, 2022 9:23 AM

Probably an unpopular take but I always thought he pinged a bit as bi, or at least in his early unguarded days on Merlin before everything was smoothed out in his press junkets.

by Anonymousreply 80October 17, 2022 11:33 AM

I think his ass is extremely masculine looking.

by Anonymousreply 81October 17, 2022 11:40 AM

R79. How intriguing! Bradley’s (public at least) dating history has always seemed a bit random with long periods where he’s been single and then dating women who seem to have nothing in common with each other. Mia posh and artistic, Jay-Ellen worked in the public sector and Georgia was his costar.

by Anonymousreply 82October 18, 2022 1:06 PM

R82. Georgia is an actress herself, and is interested in sports quite a bit. Jay ellen is an avid football fan like Bradley . Both of them have something common with Bradley . But I don’t see any common interests between Mia and Bradley. From my impression of her, she seems like she isn’t the type of person to hang around in a sports venue. Perhaps they have something else in common that both of them have kept private.

I couldn’t quite believe when jay and Bradley didn’t end up together. It seems even less likely with the case of mia.

by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2022 4:14 PM

What I find odd is that Mia posts all these very pretty, posed photographs where they look gorgeous together yet which somehow feel really impersonal, and uses what is really her work account for her to promote their relationship. I’d never really bought into this being a relationship of mutual convenience but I’m now starting to wonder.

And why has he not said a word about V Valhalla now he’s been name checked. Does he not want to promote it at all. Totally bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2022 4:35 PM

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Bradley liked Mia’s newest post 7-8 hours after she posted it, but didn’t like Matthew post which was posted after hers? He had to go through his list to find her post while skipping everyone else’s.

Plus he only ever seems to like her pics when a gallery is coming up or has just happened.

by Anonymousreply 85October 20, 2022 7:57 PM

Time difference? Is he still in the US?

by Anonymousreply 86October 20, 2022 8:18 PM

And he hardly interacts with anyone on insta anymore. Liking Mia’s posts is as active as he gets!

by Anonymousreply 87October 20, 2022 8:21 PM

R86 It’s not so much as the time difference as the fact that he only likes her post. Matthew posted something after her, but he ignored that post.

Plus he only likes her posts sometimes. From what I’ve seen he only really likes her posts when it’s about an upcoming gallery or something similar. For example he liked her stuff when she went to that draw jam, but not afterwards (if it wasn’t related to the draw jam at least).

The fact that he keeps acknowledging her when he’s never done so before and they both have such weird patterns when it comes to interacting with one another makes me question a lot about their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 88October 20, 2022 8:33 PM

Bradley at azmajid’s Halloween party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 29, 2022 9:46 AM

Certainly very - eye catching.

by Anonymousreply 90October 29, 2022 10:03 AM

Why is his skin green? What character is he supposed to be?

by Anonymousreply 91October 30, 2022 2:44 AM

R89, nice bulge in Bradley's pants.

by Anonymousreply 92October 30, 2022 7:55 AM

Either that’s padding or Mia’s a very lucky girl.

by Anonymousreply 93October 30, 2022 8:16 AM

It almost looks like you can see his cock head outline (cut?)

by Anonymousreply 94October 30, 2022 8:36 AM

Bradley and Mia at Azmajids party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 30, 2022 1:11 PM

I love how Bradley looks as straight as possible while around him high camp reigns supreme. Did he get the same memo? Even Mia looks more the part.

by Anonymousreply 96October 30, 2022 3:04 PM

R93 I think it’s padding. Either sown into his trousers or something he put on before putting on his trousers. You can see he has knee padding and something along his thighs. And don’t forget the fact that it’s made up of three lines. So probably something along the lines of a codpiece. Might have been his cricket or rugby trousers.

by Anonymousreply 97October 30, 2022 3:11 PM

What character is he supposed to be?

by Anonymousreply 98October 30, 2022 3:13 PM

Is it wrong of me that I kinda wish he was going to do it? With the way she’s been flaunting him, it makes me feel like she’s trying to rub it in our faces. And makes me hate her even more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 30, 2022 7:57 PM

He is really keen on trying to show off this relationship on social media as much as possible. Makes me believe this to be fake more and more. Otherwise why does he suddenly feels the need to do it now, when he hasn’t done that before.

by Anonymousreply 100October 31, 2022 4:02 AM

He hasn’t posted anything about Halloween?

by Anonymousreply 101October 31, 2022 7:14 AM

Mia’s posted more Halloween pics on insta. And the main account rather than her stories so on permanent display.

by Anonymousreply 102November 9, 2022 11:41 AM

And weird that Bradley has neither liked it nor commented on it seeing as how it went up 4 hours ago.

by Anonymousreply 103November 9, 2022 12:59 PM

R103 Bradley liked it. It was probably because he’s in la and was still sleeping when she posted it.

by Anonymousreply 104November 9, 2022 6:45 PM

Mia sure loves herself. Bradley is just something she uses to keep focus on herself. A hypocrite compared to what she says about her "art".

by Anonymousreply 105November 10, 2022 12:41 AM

Is Bradley back in LA again? I know he usually spends Thanksgiving there.

by Anonymousreply 106November 10, 2022 8:24 AM

R105. Agreed. If Bradley has even one braincell remaining in his head, he will be ditching her into oblivion, rather than getting engaged to her. Frankly, to me, she seems like she is worse than Jay. An arrogant girl, who is only with him because of his fame.

by Anonymousreply 107November 11, 2022 4:47 AM

Looking back at the first photos of Bradley and Mia Xmas ‘21 and i almost wouldn’t recognise her. She’s really changed her appearance this year.

by Anonymousreply 108November 12, 2022 2:27 PM

Does he never get bored of playing Mafia!?

by Anonymousreply 109November 15, 2022 9:49 PM

Does he even have any interest in acting anymore ?? Seems to me like he is just wasting away his time. I know he is eagerly waiting for that role of James Bond, but is he not going to work on anything in the meantime ??? He is taking a huge gamble if he is doing so.

by Anonymousreply 110November 17, 2022 4:07 AM

Valhalla is back on Netflix in January. Let’s see if Bradley promotes it.

by Anonymousreply 111November 21, 2022 3:24 PM

R111 Bradley promoted it. It’s an amazing pic! And a good look imo.😊

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 21, 2022 6:09 PM

The pic at R112

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 21, 2022 6:10 PM

Finally!

by Anonymousreply 114November 21, 2022 6:11 PM

Yes, it's good that his involvement has finally been officially acknowledged. Wonder what took so long?

by Anonymousreply 115November 22, 2022 7:29 AM

Deadline says that the Netflix Season 2 premiere will be on January 12 and that Bradley plays the character of 'Harekr':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 22, 2022 7:45 AM

Vikings Valhalla season 2 is out. Luckily for us it has two short clips of Bradley in it with him doing some of the voice-over in a more Nordic accent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 14, 2022 6:54 PM

First Bradley scene in Valhalla s2 trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 14, 2022 6:57 PM

Second Bradley scene in Valhalla s2 trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 14, 2022 6:59 PM

Apparently there was a third where he’s bit hidden in the background.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 14, 2022 7:09 PM

And this one. Sorry it’s not a better quality but it’s a fight scene so he was moving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 14, 2022 7:13 PM

In the background again with focus on the front so it’s hard to see, but he’s there. Seems like he’s testing/training Frida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 14, 2022 7:21 PM

One of the pics Tolga Safer posted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 14, 2022 8:09 PM

Thanks for posting those. 😊

by Anonymousreply 124December 15, 2022 6:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 22, 2022 6:25 AM

Bradley posted a new 'Vikings' video clip yesterday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126January 9, 2023 7:17 AM

Any opinions on Bradley in Vikings?

by Anonymousreply 127January 13, 2023 10:10 AM

nice ginger tits on him....suckable to the nth degree.

by Anonymousreply 128January 13, 2023 12:11 PM

A bts pic of Bradley from Patrick Loftus’ insta stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 13, 2023 9:26 PM

Thank you for the pic, R129.

by Anonymousreply 130January 14, 2023 12:19 AM

Bradley went to a movie premiere with Kat in LA. Likely as her plus one. It’s probably just as friends, but kinda weird that he goes on a “date” when he’s still with Mia (and most likely Mia isn’t even in LA). What do you guys think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 19, 2023 10:52 AM

Bradley and Kat on the red carpet video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132January 19, 2023 11:08 AM

R131- She took him as her plus 1 to a movie premiere and posed with him for the photocall. The photog makes the comment more than once "you look great together" or something like that. He flew from London to go with her, and as of yet, no other reason for him to be in LA. Maybe this is just a very public way of saying he's done faking things with Mia. I don't think it's to help promote the Viking show, no mention of it for him.

by Anonymousreply 133January 19, 2023 11:28 PM

Kats posts about the premiere with some pics with Bradley in them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 20, 2023 4:02 PM

Kat's post seems very friendly. Seems like a date night?

by Anonymousreply 135January 21, 2023 2:16 AM

Bradley at eyelean’s and George’s bday party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 21, 2023 4:49 PM

R135 I don’t think so. As far as we know he’s still with Mia, and as you said they looked friendly but not really as a couple imo. He might have gone to LA because of eyelean’s and George’s party, and maybe work. If they had gone as a date I would’ve expected Bradley and Kat to go to the party together as well, but from the pics I’ve seen they weren’t really together.

by Anonymousreply 137January 21, 2023 4:55 PM

Well, she's the woman he has associated himself with the most for the past 3 years. After a little snooping, I saw that Kat posted last weekend a pic from Paris about a weekend getaway for "us" or maybe she used "we" and then she's seen out with Bradley. I've heard before that he goes back with a former gf after a break up so maybe that's what happened or he ended the thing with Mia for Kat? I have to admit, I will take Kat over Mia any day.

by Anonymousreply 138January 22, 2023 11:10 PM

[quote]I've heard before that he goes back with a former gf after a break up

He seems a little insecure in his romantic relationships.

by Anonymousreply 139January 23, 2023 7:22 AM

Someone is very busy today lol

by Anonymousreply 140February 2, 2023 10:49 PM

LOVE to see that girl suckin on his juicy tits.

by Anonymousreply 141February 4, 2023 8:49 AM

[quote] LOVE to see that girl suckin on his juicy tits.

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 142February 4, 2023 9:31 AM

A screenshot taken from Gzsur’s story of another shoot Bradley did. It’s a video so if you want more you can check it out yourself (for now at least).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 5, 2023 5:11 PM

Vikings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 26, 2023 10:24 PM

New photo posted by Bradley yesterday:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 1, 2023 8:49 AM

From the fact the they still follow each other and Mia liking his latest post, I can assume that they’re still together?

Does anyone else find it odd how she suddenly stopped posting about him after doing so twice a month for a whole year, and them liking each others post more often than they do with any other friend?

Seems a-typical for Bradley who usually hides his gfs somewhat.

by Anonymousreply 146April 4, 2023 9:59 AM

So Bradley finished a new project last month. I’m excited to see what this role will bring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 8, 2023 4:06 PM

New photo posted by Bradley:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 22, 2023 6:36 AM

Thank you, R148.

by Anonymousreply 149June 22, 2023 7:29 AM

Love how veiny his arms have gotten.🥵☺️💪🏻

by Anonymousreply 150June 23, 2023 8:36 AM

Did anyone else notice how tight that shirt is on him? If he grows any bigger he might need to get a new one🥵💪🏻. Also, if I’m not mistaken, you can see his left nipple through it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 22, 2023 12:07 PM

He betrayed us all by not posting sex vids with Colin Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 152August 22, 2023 12:36 PM

Does Bradley have any new projects lined up? I haven't seen an update on him for a while.

by Anonymousreply 153August 23, 2023 6:33 AM

He looks great at R151.

by Anonymousreply 154August 23, 2023 11:32 PM

R153 besides The Glasshouse there isn’t really been news about any upcoming projects. Though it’s interesting that he’s been moving between la and London a lot, so that might mean he’s up to something.

Though it could also be because he’s been renting out his house in london so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 155August 25, 2023 5:01 PM

Who knooooooooows?

by Anonymousreply 156August 25, 2023 5:07 PM

Bradley always participates in this, doesn’t he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 28, 2023 11:11 PM

What’s his house?

by Anonymousreply 158August 28, 2023 11:15 PM

So Bradley is in LA again and Mia’s is using his pic again to draw attention.

At this point I’m just really done with her. The only good thing about her is that she is a source of Bradley pics nowadays, since Bradley rarely posts anything about himself anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 29, 2023 10:37 PM

I wonder what Bradley will be doing for the big 4-0 in October?

by Anonymousreply 160August 30, 2023 6:08 AM

For those of you who want to see all the “official” pics taken of Bradley. Or at least those on Getty Images.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 19, 2023 10:05 AM

R161 Where are the penis pics?

by Anonymousreply 162September 19, 2023 12:36 PM

Look I understand that with how little we so of him it’s easy to make fun, but can we at least keep it somewhat mature R162

by Anonymousreply 163September 19, 2023 5:12 PM

He’s alive. After months of silence he himself finally posts a story again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 20, 2023 11:10 PM

R164, I wonder what Bradley means by his "unorthodox frame"? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 165September 21, 2023 7:04 AM

R165 My best guess…. his broad shoulders and more barrel like torso. Bradley doesn’t really have a v-shape in the traditional sense. He has one because his shoulders are so broad, but he doesn’t have the typical narrow waste that goes with it.

by Anonymousreply 166September 21, 2023 5:07 PM

Waist!

by Anonymousreply 167September 24, 2023 7:57 PM

In what ways are Bradley and/or his body unorthodox?

by Anonymousreply 168September 24, 2023 8:35 PM

Bradley somewhat spoiled us with three pics this year.☺️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 11, 2023 5:23 PM

Great pics. Thanks, R169.

by Anonymousreply 170October 12, 2023 1:08 AM

Bradley has reached the big 4-0!

by Anonymousreply 171October 12, 2023 6:25 AM

For his birthday, he needs to gift us a pic of his naked ass. Or whole self. I'll take either.

by Anonymousreply 172October 12, 2023 10:42 AM

R172, I was hoping he would do a nude scene in 'Vikings: Valhalla'.

The closest we have so far is his scene in 'Medici':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 13, 2023 8:11 AM

Actually R173, the closest we’ve ever gotten was his massage scene in bounty hunters season 1 episode 5. There we actually got to see part of his naked arse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 14, 2023 10:42 AM

R174, I wonder why he is coy about not showing the whole thing?

by Anonymousreply 175October 15, 2023 8:08 AM

R175 because I doubt he would feel comfortable showing it all. Would you? Just because he’s famous doesn’t mean he suddenly doesn’t care about that kind of stuff.

by Anonymousreply 176October 18, 2023 5:03 PM

New photos posted by Bradley:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 16, 2023 8:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 16, 2023 8:09 AM

Did Bradley impregnate Colin and give birth to Joe Locke?

by Anonymousreply 179November 16, 2023 11:18 AM

This has-been is still a star only in this long running DataLounge thread series, nowhere else do people talk about Bradley James.

by Anonymousreply 180November 16, 2023 11:20 AM

Some nice Bradley bicep action from David Holmes’ documentary.

Is it sad that I recognised him by his arm before I saw his face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 20, 2023 4:48 PM

Turned the pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 20, 2023 4:50 PM

R181/R182, what is this documentary for?

by Anonymousreply 183November 21, 2023 6:40 AM

R183 It’s to honour David Holmes, who was Daniel Radcliffe’s stunt double for the Harry Potter movies. He suffered a spinal injury while filming the last movie and was paralysed. Radcliffe wanted to honour him so made a document about his life after the accident. Bradley happens to play in the cricket tournament David hosts every year to raise money for an orthopedic hospital. That’s why he’s in some of the shots of the documentary (as they filmed some of it last year) and why he was invited to the screening. (And why we got those pics of him).

by Anonymousreply 184November 21, 2023 7:45 AM

Thanks for the information, R184. : )

by Anonymousreply 185November 21, 2023 7:57 AM

Well, now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186January 12, 2024 11:22 PM

Wonder when his WWI film is getting released...

by Anonymousreply 187January 20, 2024 9:29 PM

Im curious. What do you guys think from this situation going on with Mia? And what do you think it will lead to? Does this push Bradley to propose to her or does it push Mia to break up with him?

by Anonymousreply 188February 27, 2024 7:19 PM

Is he still with Mia? Has he posted about her recently?

by Anonymousreply 189February 27, 2024 8:21 PM

R189 he did. Mia’s been getting a lot hate recently, so much so that she had to take legal actions. So Bradley posted this in response. The first time he’s openly admitted about having a partner and as it is posted after Mia’s own version of it you know he’s talking about her. I’m just wondering what this might mean for their relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 28, 2024 6:39 AM

Here's a direct link to Bradley's post for those who don't have IG:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191February 28, 2024 7:10 AM

R191 what do you think will happen now between them? Normally this could either break up the relationship or lead them to make it official (marriage), and the fact that Bradley started following two of Mia’s best friends this morning is quite telling which direction he seems to be leaning towards.

by Anonymousreply 192February 28, 2024 7:34 AM

2 things- 1. why make such a huge fuss over 1 person? Shut that person down and move on. 2. doesn't she have a show coming up? Is he not letting her post pics of him anymore so they have put up the posts to create sympathy attention?

by Anonymousreply 193February 28, 2024 6:01 PM

Podcast pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 29, 2024 5:39 AM

R193 I think it’s because that person wasnt doing it to just her, but her family, friends, and even work related people such as Carl Koystal. Even Kat was targeted by them for posting that birthday pic of them and thanking Mia. They went too far. Although honestly Mia could’ve handled it better from day one, she couldve turned the comment setting to only allow for people who she follows to comment or ignored them, but she didn’t. Also this might sound wrong but I do somewhat understand the hater’s anger. I don’t think they should’ve done what they did but Mia crossed some lines/burned bridges with her dumb jokes. Add to that that she kept flaunting Bradley and using him to promote work stuff when Bradley went silent himself, making his fans dependant on someone we already disliked (my opinion). Because of that the dislike turned to anger for me. I was just smart enough to keep my mouth shut as I’ve learned it’s better to say nothing than to spew hatred.

by Anonymousreply 195February 29, 2024 6:44 AM

I just hope that this isn’t what makes Bradley decide to marry her. I’ve always said that they weren’t a good match for each other due to their differences in tastes and hobbies, but this might make them bond in a way that bridges that gap.

by Anonymousreply 196February 29, 2024 6:46 AM

R193, I agree that Mia pretty much brought this on herself. Whether it was ignorance of associating yourself with a somewhat known person or arrogance that everyone would instantly love and support her put her in this position. And I can't think she can claim ignorance due to Bradley having gone through this same situation with Georgia. You would think he would have warned her and she would have stayed undercover like the rest of his family. He did receive a good bit of criticism at the time for not being more publically supportive of Georgia so maybe that's why he did make a statement to fans this week.

But for this reason, I think her arrogance is what brought on this situation. As you mentioned, she could have controlled the comments and used the advice of her PR friend to nip this in the bud earlier. Personally, Bradley gives me little to maintain much interest lately so how much damage could 1 person cause?

Well maybe this drama takes off the requirement for Bradley to attend her show, you know b/c it will upset the fans and Mia will get more hate.

by Anonymousreply 197February 29, 2024 1:56 PM

R197 maybe, but he could also go as a way to show support.

by Anonymousreply 198February 29, 2024 3:12 PM

Discussing football.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 3, 2024 1:57 PM

Do you guys think this might be Bradley?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 4, 2024 11:04 AM

Could be, R200. Where is it from?

by Anonymousreply 201March 5, 2024 5:59 AM

R201. A video a friend of Mia’s sister took during the sisters bday party.

by Anonymousreply 202March 5, 2024 3:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203April 8, 2024 6:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204April 8, 2024 6:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205April 8, 2024 6:42 AM

R204, that one is hot.

by Anonymousreply 206April 8, 2024 6:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207April 9, 2024 5:41 AM

Why did he have to mess us his perfectly handsome face with plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 208April 11, 2024 8:17 PM

Sorry. "mess up"

by Anonymousreply 209April 11, 2024 8:30 PM

Bradley’s in America again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210April 12, 2024 10:59 AM

R210, does he have any new projects coming up?

by Anonymousreply 211April 13, 2024 6:23 AM

R211 Not that I’m aware of. However, Darwin, the guy on the right, is getting married this weekend and I guess this might have been his stag do, since his fiancée had her hen night last night. So he probably went to la for the wedding. I’m just curious if Mia is going as his plus one.

by Anonymousreply 212April 13, 2024 9:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!