Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actors Who Everybody Thought Of As Family, But Who Are Now Married To Women

And in most cases, have children. I'll start.

Ian Harding is good friends with fellow Pretty Little Liars alumnus Julian Morris and he always pinged to high heaven, both on Liars and Punk'd, but now he's married and recently became a father.

Who else?

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2022 12:34 PM

La Belle Coop. Not married but he did father a child.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2022 9:09 PM

Being married to a woman does not preclude someone from being gay, are you 12?

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2022 9:17 PM

John Travolta. See, he was married! That means he's straight

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2022 9:19 PM

People said the same thing about Kristen Stewart when she was caught kissing that male director....turns out she was still family

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2022 9:20 PM

No, R12. But I'm sceptical that a C-list actor would not only marry a women, but also have children with her, just to conceal his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2022 9:21 PM

[quote]John Travolta. See, he was married! That means he's straight

Damn right!

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2022 10:03 PM

What about Grimm's David Giuntoli? He was strongly rumoured to be gay, and now he's married to former co-star Bitsie Tulloch and they have a kid together.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2022 12:47 PM

Chad Lowe.

And although not really an actor, although he’s done a couple of film projects, Britney’s ex, Dean Sheremet (sp?). After they divorced, I was sure that he would have come out of the closet. But he married once again.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2022 1:12 PM

Josh Hartnett, now married to a woman with kids.

Back in the day Josh was rumored to be involved with HRH Queen George Clooney of Lake Como. In an old thread a DLer reported seeing them together at a party years ago. George also now "married" with surrogate carried insurance policies aka kids.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2022 1:37 PM

Weren’t there photos of Josh kissing Ben Affleck on the set of PEARL HARBOR? I think that they were joking though…

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2022 1:42 PM

We're not fucking your cooch, Get over it. Go flick your bean elsewhere. We're gay. Get over it already.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2022 1:44 PM

Ben and Josh…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2022 1:48 PM

That FAGGOT with the SCRAWNY ass

aka Matt Damon's boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2022 1:48 PM

[quote]Chad Lowe

Did people assume he was gay simple because everybody thought Swank was a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2022 1:55 PM

I don’t know r14. Is Swank thought of as a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2022 2:32 PM

r7 I always assumed Giuntoli straightened up when Grimm took off.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2022 2:46 PM

[Quote] What about Grimm's David Giuntoli? He was strongly rumoured to be gay, and now he's married to former co-star Bitsie Tulloch and they have a kid together.

Is it possible David's bi? I read the other day David and Bitsie were so private about their relationship the Grimm cast and crew didn't know they were engaged.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2022 5:07 AM

Jake Gylle....nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2022 5:11 AM

Where should I start?

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2022 5:31 AM

How about the Bold Type's Sam Page? Strongly rumoured to be gay and now he's married with three kids.

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2022 8:01 AM

r17 possibly Giuntoli weighed up the opportunity of a successful career and hey presto a heterosexual relationship. He wouldn’t be the first or lady to go down that road. I watched Grimm for a while and he seemed to have more chemistry with the male actors. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2022 9:27 AM

*last

by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2022 9:27 AM

R8 What is he if not an actor?

by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2022 9:54 AM

I was really schocked to learn Christopher Gorham was married to a woman. Have no idea if he’s gay, but the pings can be heard from the moon.

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2022 10:28 AM

R21 I guess so. Not sure how much of an impact it would have since he's c-list and i don't see him topping Grimm. And Bitsie is on a CW show so....

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2022 11:37 AM

R24 I never thought of Gorham that much, but now that I think about it, he is the kind of guy that would play the geek trying to woo the popular girl (which he did in, er, Popular) and then turn out to be gay in real life.

by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2022 11:57 AM

[quote]Did people assume he was gay simple because everybody thought Swank was a lesbian?

I always thought that Swank was the dykiest dyke who ever dyked. But her dating history suggests otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2022 12:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!