Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince Edward, Earl of Homossex

His beloved parents are gone, and his brother, King Charles III, is on a tear to economize the BRF. His other brother is a disgrace. Can Prince Edward finally live his true life? Rekindle the magic with his first real love, Mr. Michael Ball, OBE? Keep a hot, ripped Persian piece on the side. Indulge in his love of the (other) BBC without shame.

He's just 58, he's got a good 30 years left. Will he have to stay closeted? Would anyone still care?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 12, 2022 5:44 PM

Sophie doesn't agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2022 4:23 PM

Now, this is a royal thread I can get into. Thank you OP

by Anonymousreply 2September 11, 2022 4:25 PM

Didn’t Sophie or someone who worked for her get taped alluding to this, way back in the day?

by Anonymousreply 3September 11, 2022 4:25 PM

Why is he so overlooked? I'd rather hear from him than Andrew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 11, 2022 4:28 PM

Damn, I feel soooo ‘merican…….Never heard of this one. Do tell more!

by Anonymousreply 5September 11, 2022 4:29 PM

I forgot he existed, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 6September 11, 2022 4:30 PM

Wait…doesn’t he have illegitimate children with a black woman, or am I thinking of someone else?

by Anonymousreply 7September 11, 2022 4:32 PM

Poor Eddie. He just wanted to dance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2022 4:33 PM

R5 you've never heard of Dockyard Doris?

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2022 4:34 PM

[quote] Didn’t Sophie or someone who worked for her get taped alluding to this, way back in the day?

YES!!! And I am counting on one of you Brits to find that and post here. Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2022 4:34 PM

OP- I always assumed he was the GAY BOY but according to someone I met years ago from London it's Prince Andrew who's the gay one not Edward.

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2022 4:34 PM

Are you in the US, r4?

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2022 4:35 PM

[quote] Wait…doesn’t he have illegitimate children with a black woman, or am I thinking of someone else?

No child is 'illegitimate' and you're thinking of Prince Albert of Monaco.

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2022 4:36 PM

To your question op, there's a chance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2022 4:36 PM

Andrew may be polyamorous, but "gay"? That is going to be a hard sell. I suspect "someone in London" might just be inaccurate on that.

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2022 4:39 PM

I'd claw my way back from hell just to cuff the little ponce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2022 4:43 PM

He was a looker back in the day and yes, he pinged to high heaven

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2022 4:44 PM

Friends of mine in London back in the early 90's, told me he and Michael Ball were an item. Apparently it was the worst kept secret in town.

by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2022 4:45 PM

In his youth, he was -- by far -- the most attractive British Royal. Even better looking than his father.

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2022 4:49 PM

Not a chance... Even though I'm a creep I was the hottest royal by far

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 11, 2022 4:56 PM

Well shit, I had no idea that Andrew was ever that hot.

by Anonymousreply 21September 11, 2022 4:58 PM

Yum! Whatever despair and sorrow he must have endured as a young man navigating his sexuality, he was still divinely favored that Datalounge did not exist 40 years ago. We would have made his life hell on earth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 11, 2022 5:01 PM

Both Andrew and Edward were incredibly hot when they were in their twenties, but they both hit a hard wall thereafter.

By contrast, Charles was homely at that age, but he's aged better than either of his brothers (or would have were it not for the puffy hands and flushed complexion).

by Anonymousreply 23September 11, 2022 5:02 PM

The good genes and a few of the creepy ones started with me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 11, 2022 5:03 PM

Guess what genes started with me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 11, 2022 5:08 PM

I've never forgotten my fling with Michael Ball, either. I say, "Go for it!" Edward.

by Anonymousreply 26September 11, 2022 5:10 PM

I forgot what a handsome young man he was. Well, whatever their arrangement, he picked a good one with Sophie. If nothing else, she appears to genuinely be his partner in the Royal business.

by Anonymousreply 27September 11, 2022 5:13 PM

Edward's brief period at peak hotness was the highest ever attained by any of the Queen's sons. Andrew looked okay, and did so for a longer period than Edward. Charles - non-starter. None of them ever equalled Philip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 11, 2022 5:15 PM

Leave it to the gay son to have the only successful marriage!

by Anonymousreply 29September 11, 2022 5:15 PM

Although I'm a bit distant at this point... I win 😛

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 11, 2022 5:18 PM

Prince William of Gloucester @r25 died in a plane crash at 30 but he also had a hereditary disease that normally afflicts inbreds. He certainly didn't look inbred.

by Anonymousreply 31September 11, 2022 5:19 PM

@r30, I'm worth a 2nd picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 11, 2022 5:19 PM

I lied, I'm worth a 3rd picture...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 11, 2022 5:22 PM

I'm not that into Arthur Chatto. He looks OK but rather "common."

by Anonymousreply 34September 11, 2022 5:23 PM

What is that stuck to his chest, R32??

by Anonymousreply 35September 11, 2022 5:28 PM

^^^^ MONKEYPOX!!! Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 36September 11, 2022 5:31 PM

Hey, although I now look like a middle aged dad from Cleveland, there was a time...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 11, 2022 5:32 PM

I think Peter Phillips still looks pretty good (and even better since he ditched the ball & chain), but apparently Phillip called him "fog" because he was kind of dim. If even the BRF thinks you're a dimwit, that's a bad sign.

by Anonymousreply 38September 11, 2022 6:01 PM

I like Peter Phillips, I always get the feeling he's the Windsor team organizer for the family picnics. "Alright all you Windsors and Mountbattens it's time for the potato sack race,..."

"Hi, I'm Peter, I'm the Cleveland branch manager for Advance Auto Parts. I'm a divorced dad of two. My mom is the Princess Royal and my uncle Charlie is King"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 11, 2022 6:12 PM

[quote]My mom is the Princess Royal and my uncle Charlie is King"

"Guess which one has the bigger dick...wait, don't answer that!"

by Anonymousreply 40September 11, 2022 6:22 PM

Random question: why is Edward's younger kid (brother of Lady Louise) always wearing a blazer or jacket a few sizes too big in every photo I've seen of him? Are they hoping they won't have to buy any new ones until he's out of high school?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 11, 2022 6:39 PM

The Edward rumours were due to him hating life in the navy and was interested in pursuing a career in the theatre. He has two kids and his wife was exceptionally close to the Queen, lots of talking heads suggest Sophie Wessex was the Queen's favourite in-law.

by Anonymousreply 42September 11, 2022 6:42 PM

Frankly, now that Liz is dead, they could probably use the PR burnishment of a high ranking royal coming out and be seen to accept them with open arms.

by Anonymousreply 43September 11, 2022 6:48 PM

[quote] I think Peter Phillips still looks pretty good (and even better since he ditched the ball & chain), but apparently Phillip called him "fog" because he was kind of dim

No, r38, that nickname was used by the Royal family for Peter’s father, Capt Mark Phillips.

by Anonymousreply 44September 11, 2022 6:48 PM

Edward definitely pinged hard when younger, then was like wallpaper for 15-20 yrs so was not paying attention, and now is not pinging at all for me. Can gayness decrease/become impaired with age, like eyesight or hearing?

by Anonymousreply 45September 11, 2022 7:11 PM

Eddie looks like that older guy in the office who you're pretty sure is Gay, but he's been married forever so you just shrug and ignore him

by Anonymousreply 46September 11, 2022 7:21 PM

@r28, " None of them ever equalled Philip. "

A Nazi Aryan poster boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 11, 2022 7:28 PM

Yeah, he would’ve had 200 threads about him if he were born in a different time. Like the Aaron Rodgers threads on crack.

by Anonymousreply 48September 11, 2022 7:29 PM

Weren't there rumblings of some scandal coming out leading him to decide to get married?

by Anonymousreply 49September 11, 2022 7:30 PM

The only real scandal around him was a reluctance to work or at least earn a proper living.

by Anonymousreply 50September 11, 2022 7:31 PM

Edward isn't gay he's just English.

by Anonymousreply 51September 11, 2022 7:33 PM

You just know Edward wanted Diana to be his #1 hag!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 11, 2022 7:34 PM

Looking gay AF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 11, 2022 7:35 PM

@r50, He knew how to stuff a little cabbage and that's all that mattered

Little Cabbage = Lilibet

by Anonymousreply 54September 11, 2022 7:36 PM

Prince Edward and Prince Andrew were legitimately handsome for exactly five minutes back in 1982. Unfortunately, those horse-faced Windsor genes would not be denied and completely took over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 11, 2022 7:38 PM

Does he still cruise the docks?

by Anonymousreply 56September 11, 2022 7:41 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 11, 2022 7:45 PM

R45 I'm afraid it might be your eyesight which has declined. He still pings to high heavens, at least when he is permitted to act as himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 11, 2022 7:47 PM

^ He never got over the fact that Anne was the Princess Royal

by Anonymousreply 59September 11, 2022 7:51 PM

I remember as a kid when he was still a handsome, eligible young man & he never excited the kind of speculation that Harry or even "Randy" Andy did in their day, even though all of them were far removed from the throne. No one ever called him "gay" of course, but it was kind like "oh, he's not the marrying kind, girls" (snicker). So eventually he married Sophie and she almost immediately sticks her foot in it, but somewhere along the way, the seem to have become the sane, stable drama-free adults to the other royals. Go figure!

by Anonymousreply 60September 11, 2022 7:56 PM

I can’t believe he spoke about pole dancing in a church, in front of the Queen?!

by Anonymousreply 61September 11, 2022 7:58 PM

R52 she was more of a dazzling gay man than he was

by Anonymousreply 62September 11, 2022 8:01 PM

I had a friend who worked with Edward in one of his theatre roles and said that he was definitely straight.

This was a time when the tabloids were mercilessly homophobic so any sign of weakness meant he was branded as gay. And failing in the marines and wanting to work in the theatre was a weakness,

Apparently very pleasant around people, good work ethic, no issue with gay people and slept with quite a few women, including Ruthie Henshall.

by Anonymousreply 63September 11, 2022 8:03 PM

I'm a child of the 1970s, People magazine, etc. I liked the younger Charles, he had an athletic body and BDF, love the prominent ears, sensitive eyes, civilized speaking voice. There's a photo of him on a paddleboard in a wet suit, very HOT! He looked sexy with a beard, too, and I mean smoldering sexy. Andrew looked good when younger, and with a beard as well. I must like geeks with beards, I guess. I never had a problem with Charles, I am confident that he has a great big penis... :-)

by Anonymousreply 64September 11, 2022 8:16 PM

^ I remember those spy shots of naked Charlie... Oh, my 😳

by Anonymousreply 65September 11, 2022 8:18 PM

Edward's son James, Viscount Severn; is holding his own.

He's only 14 so you keep your perverted comments to yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 66September 11, 2022 8:18 PM

^ Thanks for planting THAT seed. His only mention was his large sport coat. What are YOU thinking of? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 67September 11, 2022 8:21 PM

"is holding his own. He's only 14 ...."

PERVERT!

by Anonymousreply 68September 11, 2022 8:22 PM

Andrew was always the one the tabloids made a big to-do about as the heartthrob, ala JFK, Jr. (though not at that level). I remember my aunt who was born in the early 1960s having a big crush on 'Randy Andy' and being so disappointed when he married Fergie. Edward was always referred to as the 'gay' one by my mom and her sisters.

by Anonymousreply 69September 11, 2022 8:23 PM

[quote] I never had a problem with Charles, I am confident that he has a great big penis.

This made me laugh. Much will be forgiven of those who are thought to have large dicks.

by Anonymousreply 70September 11, 2022 8:32 PM

Isn’t he the one that the Queen referred to as her Anus Horribilis?

by Anonymousreply 71September 11, 2022 8:32 PM

Been speculation for many years that both Charles and Andrew are Gay.

by Anonymousreply 72September 11, 2022 8:49 PM

Well, until I hear anything about Andrew's rentboys I'm going to assume he's pretty much straight.

by Anonymousreply 73September 11, 2022 8:50 PM

[quote] lots of talking heads suggest Sophie Wessex was the Queen's favourite in-law

Do British women scissor?

by Anonymousreply 74September 11, 2022 8:51 PM

[quote] apparently Phillip called him "fog" because he was kind of dim.

The BRF have some very amusing nicknames.

by Anonymousreply 75September 11, 2022 8:59 PM

[quote]I had a friend who worked with Edward in one of his theatre roles and said that he was definitely straight.

Of course you did. There's always a friend, or a friend of a friend, who worked with/dated/sold a pair of shoes to a famous person widely thought to be gay who assures us that said celebrity is actually straight.

by Anonymousreply 76September 11, 2022 9:01 PM

@r72, "Been speculation for many years that both Charles and Andrew are Gay"

No! 😳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 11, 2022 9:04 PM

[quote]Of course you did. There's always a friend, or a friend of a friend, who worked with/dated/sold a pair of shoes to a famous person widely thought to be gay who assures us that said celebrity is actually straight.

MARY!

I suppose you could ask why someone like Ruthie Henshall would like about having a relationship with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 11, 2022 9:05 PM

[quote] ...and slept with quite a few women, including Ruthie Henshall.

So definitely gay, then?

by Anonymousreply 79September 11, 2022 9:10 PM

R52. Charles looks surprisingly nice there.

by Anonymousreply 80September 11, 2022 9:14 PM

I forget which book this Edward story was in- maybe the housekeeper that worked for Charles and Diana and had a gay son that was a footman at BP, but it was mentioned that Edward's valet was transferred because they had developed an "unusually close relationship".

Him being gay would make sense that he's the only non-divorced child.

by Anonymousreply 81September 11, 2022 9:15 PM

Not surprised Princess Margaret’s grandson Arthur is one of the better looking royals. Elizabeth was an attractive young woman but Margaret was the clear winner in terms of genetics.

by Anonymousreply 82September 11, 2022 9:28 PM

R77, that’s some shady shit. Besides the rape allegations, the fact that the aide was corrupt, yet in charge of a foundation is worthy of a side eye. I do think the family has a ton of cover ups. As for Charles being gay, if not for the secret recordings with Camilla, I’d believe it. But I don’t think it’s true, Andrew, certainly not.

by Anonymousreply 83September 11, 2022 9:29 PM

Agreed R82, Marge was a stunner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 11, 2022 9:30 PM

I'm actually having trouble seeing where Arthur Chatto got his hotness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 11, 2022 9:35 PM

[Quote]Elizabeth was an attractive young woman

No, she wasn't, why are a bunch of typically toxic gay men so invested in hyping some ugly dead broad up? She was always ugly. And I'd go further and say she's the cause of Charles's own plain looks. He takes after her, not his handsome dad.

Also, r84, Margaret doesn't look like a stunner. She looks pleasant in that one picture, but you can easily tell she'd be frumpy from another angle or if less extremely made up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 11, 2022 9:39 PM

[quote]I suppose you could ask why someone like Ruthie Henshall would like about having a relationship with him.

I assume you were asking why someone like Ruthie Henshall would lie about having a relationship with him.

Gee, let me think. Ruthie Henshall is an actress, so she couldn't possibly have been interested in getting some publicity by bearding for Prince Edward, could she?

by Anonymousreply 87September 11, 2022 9:40 PM

I miss Vera Lynn

by Anonymousreply 88September 11, 2022 9:46 PM

He was hawt!

by Anonymousreply 89September 11, 2022 9:47 PM

I like Eddie. He's had a successful marriage and you don't hear that much about them. His wife has always reminded me of Diana and they have a daughter who has fought of the ugly Windsor genetics so far.

by Anonymousreply 90September 11, 2022 9:47 PM

Oh come on, R86. How old was she there? Plenty of people are awkward looking in their youth and grow into their features as they age. The royals aren’t Hollywood stars who were chosen by the public for their exceptional physical beauty. I don’t think anyone is expecting beautiful-from-every-angle à la Liz Taylor but QEII was still an attractive woman.

Now Queen Victoria on the other hand…

by Anonymousreply 91September 11, 2022 9:48 PM

Queen Elizabeth had thick, richly colored hair, beautiful skin, and a large bust with a small waist. Her looks faded quickly because she was so short she got matronly fast. But she was definitely good-looking. Margaret had the same attributes with a prettier face.

Edward had some kind of embarrassing failure in the military (I think crying might have been involved) and then followed it up by producing a televised event where members of the royal family participated in renaissance fair-type activities. It was shockingly bad. Poor guy, he didn’t do anything awful. But it seemed like after that he just stayed out of sight. I’ve always assumed he was gay. I didn’t think there was any question.

by Anonymousreply 92September 11, 2022 9:56 PM

[quote] a televised event where members of the royal family participated in renaissance fair-type activities

WTF???

by Anonymousreply 93September 11, 2022 9:57 PM

I say cousin Alexander Ogilvy is the best-looking of the BRF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 11, 2022 9:58 PM

It was called “A Royal ???” It was gloriously terrible. I think Fergie jousted. I am not making this up.

by Anonymousreply 95September 11, 2022 9:59 PM

It's A Royal Knockout

by Anonymousreply 96September 11, 2022 10:03 PM

I remember the event getting coverage in People magazine. I thought, yeah, he’s definitely gay.

by Anonymousreply 97September 11, 2022 10:04 PM

The Greek Princes, Achileas and Constantine, are cute. .. Unfortunately, they're something like 380+ in the line of succession to the British throne .. lol.

Video ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 11, 2022 10:04 PM

The gleefulness of all the people interviewed about what a disaster it was is the best part!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 11, 2022 10:05 PM

^ the incredible arrogance and awkwardness, good god

by Anonymousreply 100September 11, 2022 10:10 PM

Now THAT'S a petulent royal at r99.

by Anonymousreply 101September 11, 2022 10:11 PM

I’ve had such a rotten weekend…learning about Royal Knockout was just what I needed, crying with laughter….what a spectacularly horrible idea!

by Anonymousreply 102September 11, 2022 10:13 PM

How long before a royal close to the family comes out?

by Anonymousreply 103September 11, 2022 10:22 PM

R18 assuming you and OP were right, who was the top? Because I see two bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 104September 11, 2022 10:23 PM

I think Princess Anne is more likely to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 105September 11, 2022 10:26 PM

He's bald. We don't claim him.

by Anonymousreply 106September 11, 2022 10:31 PM

This is QEII looking her best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 11, 2022 10:35 PM

[quote]How long before a royal close to the family comes out?

I wasn't aware I was ever IN

by Anonymousreply 108September 11, 2022 10:36 PM

R103, I'm betting five to ten years.

by Anonymousreply 109September 11, 2022 10:37 PM

If Prince George is gay and the monarchy lasts that long, will he be forced to marry a woman and create an heir to the throne?

by Anonymousreply 110September 11, 2022 10:38 PM

R110, that would be anyone’s guess. Depends on how the times are then. I’m not convinced the monarchy will be around as it now when his time comes.

by Anonymousreply 111September 11, 2022 10:46 PM

Princess Anne has been fucking Camilla’s ex-husband on and off for the past fifty years

by Anonymousreply 112September 11, 2022 10:49 PM

R110, I would highly doubt that, but it could raise some interesting questions. He could marry a man and have a family, but then having an adopted child be the heir might be going too far (in the court of public opinion, not my opinion). If he has a natural child, then is he dissing his husband by insisting that their offspring be his, genetically? I’m guessing that the most likely outcome would be for George to be king, but to decide not to have children. Then Charlotte’s kids would follow him.

by Anonymousreply 113September 11, 2022 10:51 PM

That pic at R55 provides some insight into where Beatrice got her huge chompers.

by Anonymousreply 114September 11, 2022 10:59 PM

Currently, for a child of George to be the heir to the throne, that child has to be his natural child (not adopted) and conceived and born within his marriage. That’s why the above poster thinks George would have to both marry and spawn with a woman (rather than using a donor egg and surrogate, for example). But there have been campaigns in the last few years to change this rule in the aristocracy, by children of peers who are adopted or who were conceived out of wedlock.

by Anonymousreply 115September 11, 2022 11:00 PM

Maybe George will abdicate and Charlotte will be Queen. Charlotte seems more suited (bossy & self-confident), anyway.

by Anonymousreply 116September 11, 2022 11:09 PM

Buck up little fella! You can have heirs and all the boys on the side you want.

(Actually, my heir turned out to be a much bigger problem than those boys did.)

by Anonymousreply 117September 11, 2022 11:09 PM

It’s going to be strange if George grows up to be as boring and straight as William and discovers there was widespread discussion across the internet, and even an HBO series implying, that he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 118September 11, 2022 11:12 PM

Prince Edward was truly handsome until he hit that Windsor wall full force. I always assumed he was gay. He's unproblematic.

R105 Maybe she's just an actual tomboy? I'm serious. Remember, she was her father's favorite son after all- kind of like with Frank Sinatra and Tina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 11, 2022 11:14 PM

I thought for sure I read on here in one of the BRF threads, before they got crazy, that it had been long rumored that Andrew was Philip's kid and why he's the Queen's favorite. Did I just imagine that?

by Anonymousreply 120September 11, 2022 11:23 PM

[r120] There are rumours that the Queen had an affair with Henry Herbert, 7th Earl of Carnarvon (aka Lord Porchester aka Porchie) and some say he's Andrew's father instead of Philip.

by Anonymousreply 121September 11, 2022 11:47 PM

Thank you R121. I was sure that I didn't imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 122September 11, 2022 11:51 PM

[Quote]Maybe George will abdicate and Charlotte will be Queen. Charlotte seems more suited (bossy & self-confident), anyway.

It's so idiotic to draw such conclusions about children who haven't even hit puberty. Prior to sitting on the throne, Frederick the Great wasn't known as "bossy and confident" -- he was known as a sensitive kid who liked playing flute and reading French books. And who said being bossy is a good quality to a king or even a politician? Trump is bossy. What do you think of even?

by Anonymousreply 123September 11, 2022 11:58 PM

* What do you think of him?

by Anonymousreply 124September 11, 2022 11:58 PM

[quote]Prince Edward and Prince Andrew were legitimately handsome for exactly five minutes back in 1982. Unfortunately, those horse-faced Windsor genes would not be denied and completely took over.

If Andrew were gay and a gym bunny, he's probably still be hot. The changes to his appearance are from being aging, being fat and out of shape, and just generally poor diet-related ailments.

by Anonymousreply 125September 12, 2022 12:01 AM

Dear OP, Thanks for the HRH Princess, a posts.

by Anonymousreply 126September 12, 2022 12:08 AM

Michael Ball was really hot in OP's photo.

by Anonymousreply 127September 12, 2022 12:41 AM

^^^ And he has a big, thick dick.

by Anonymousreply 128September 12, 2022 2:41 AM

Miss Ball does...Princess a is a very nice bottom.

Sucked like a Hoover, swallowed all the stagehands Babies!!

I'm glad his marriage worked out, of course he is going to get a great fucking Dukedom title eventually.

by Anonymousreply 129September 12, 2022 2:54 AM

Princess a is a nice bottom, sorry rewatching Belgravia, episode 1.... Can you imagine being at the Duchess of Richmond Ball the night before the "Battle of Waterloo" against Napoleon. Fucking all those Hot soldiers (English, Austrian& Prussian) the night before most of them Died! I am Fascinated by the era, Yes I'm a royal fucker. Sorry have to walk the dogs now.

by Anonymousreply 130September 12, 2022 3:24 AM

The concierge of the Carlyle was known to arrange "sessions" with high price rent boys whenever HRH Eddie was in NYC. Apparently Caribbean Islanders were in demand. Same tastes as his Auntie Margot.

by Anonymousreply 131September 12, 2022 4:29 AM

I'm sorry but getting a blowjob on the reg from a male servant in your twenties and thirties does not mean you're gay.

It just means you're royal.

by Anonymousreply 132September 12, 2022 6:19 AM

How about if you're giving the blow job, R132?

by Anonymousreply 133September 12, 2022 6:29 AM

Whatever you think of the Queen’s looks, she didn’t turn matronly particularly early. Ste remained slim into her 40s and 50s.

by Anonymousreply 134September 12, 2022 7:42 AM

The Consort of Cottaging

by Anonymousreply 135September 12, 2022 10:41 AM

The Royal poofter

by Anonymousreply 136September 12, 2022 10:48 AM

Is it true that Edward has an "HRH" tramp stamp?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 12, 2022 10:54 AM

His daughter is almost as ugly as Chelsea Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 138September 12, 2022 1:41 PM

His daughter looks just like Queen Mary, all she needs is a better hair serum and less ill-fitting clothes. Maybe she’ll get a Chelsea-style makeover at university.

by Anonymousreply 139September 12, 2022 1:43 PM

The Prince's favorite position is apparently called "skiing"

Standing or kneeling, a cock in each hand, exploding on his face or perhaps inside of his foreskin

by Anonymousreply 140September 12, 2022 1:47 PM

Arthur Chatto has an amazing body but alas, his appeal is from the neck down.

by Anonymousreply 141September 12, 2022 1:50 PM

Clearly a successful transition to an ex-gay.

by Anonymousreply 142September 12, 2022 2:03 PM

Did he successfully pray away the gay?

by Anonymousreply 143September 12, 2022 2:07 PM

^ well, his mother was the head of her own church. She probably asked for a special favor.

by Anonymousreply 144September 12, 2022 2:12 PM

Yes, she asked a lot of favors about her kids, but I told her at some point, woman, you have to get your own house in order!

by Anonymousreply 145September 12, 2022 2:19 PM

Poor thing will be less Chelsea C., and more Amy Carter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146September 12, 2022 2:23 PM

@r142, "Clearly a successful transition to an ex-gay. "

Unfortunately your transition to ex-stupid didn't take 🙄

by Anonymousreply 147September 12, 2022 5:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!