Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jon Benet....who killed her?

what kind of family doesnt cooperate with the police? suspicious.....

by Anonymousreply 170December 26, 2023 3:09 AM

What kind of parents trot their child out in sexxy pervy child pageants ???

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2022 11:32 AM

Burke was psycho maybe.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2022 12:22 PM

The dad. We’ve established this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2022 12:26 PM

It was a foreign faction. Open and shut case.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2022 1:24 PM

R3 answered. Done and dusted.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2022 1:33 PM

Have you always been this nosey, OP. I wouldn't lean out any open windows if I were you...

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2022 1:34 PM

Burke is hawt

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2022 1:36 PM

R6- Love you, Mrs Patsy Ramsey, formerly of Boulder, Colorado. 😆

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2022 1:38 PM

The brother is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2022 1:49 PM

brother and dad and god knows who else messed with her......she was a toy.....so sad.

by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2022 12:38 AM

Jesus, this AGAIN?

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2022 12:42 AM

Op is the stupid ass Blondie and Joyce Dewitt troll.

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2022 12:44 AM

It was Miss Scarlett in the kitchen with the monkey wrench.

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2022 1:01 AM

i aint no blondie nor dewitt troll you turd.

by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2022 1:24 AM

The brother killed her; the parents covered it up.

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2022 1:54 AM

It was suicide!

by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2022 2:44 AM

What a thought provoking thread. And so unique. I don’t think we’ve EVEE discussed it here before.

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2022 3:03 AM

did daddy fuk her? mean dang family..

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2022 7:11 AM

Her mother killed her.

by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2022 7:42 AM

No ONE cares. Little girl would be 50 years old now. They ate her for all I care.

by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2022 8:05 AM

The killer came from the shadowy world of Faye Resnick. Her dad probably knew Faye and John did it with one of Faye's coke dealers. OJ wanted to save the girl but it was too late he was looking for Nicole's killer on the golf course.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2022 8:19 AM

Detective Arnedt looked into mr ramsey's eyes and KNEW WHO THE KILLER WAS.

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2022 1:08 PM

brother burke hit her with golf club and parents lied for him.

by Anonymousreply 23September 25, 2022 6:11 PM

Exactly R23. It makes all the pieces of the puzzle fit. Even the police "ineptitude" or cover-up. A kid that age is NOT responsible for his deeds. So there was no crime. And anyway, appears to even be an accident, but if he had planned to kill her, still not a crime. He's not compos mentis. It's like a toddler picking up a pistol and shooting somebody - I mean, even if they aim, they don't know what they're doing. And this kid was a dumb 7 or 9 year old - whatever he was.

by Anonymousreply 24September 25, 2022 6:26 PM

First "kidnapping" in history where the victim was left at the scene of the crime.

by Anonymousreply 25September 25, 2022 6:35 PM

Watching this thread waiting for someone to blame this on the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 26September 25, 2022 6:47 PM

More importantly, what was on her Close’N Play?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 25, 2022 6:54 PM

You mean.....Meghan Markle, don't you, r26?

by Anonymousreply 28September 25, 2022 6:54 PM

At the time, children under 10 in Colrado were not charged with crimes and never went to prison. Burke was nine. John and Patsy didn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 29September 25, 2022 7:08 PM

I thought we had concluded that it was a suicide back in 1999.

by Anonymousreply 30September 25, 2022 7:22 PM

Burke is very handsome.

by Anonymousreply 31September 25, 2022 8:32 PM

Natural causes.

by Anonymousreply 32September 25, 2022 8:34 PM

Even if they knew Burke wouldn't be charged, I can see why his parents would want to shield him from the appalling publicity, that would dog him the rest of his life. Even as a suspicion, it still kind of does.

And I think the police would have gone along with them - or even given them that advice. I think they were sort of prominent people - or in an affluent neighborhood or something. The police dept would have bent over backwards - you know, the good ole boy WASP network. They look after each other.

by Anonymousreply 33September 25, 2022 8:35 PM

They've already pretty solidly figured it out. It was the weird vagabond guy who rented a room across the street and worked as a handyman for the Ramsay's, on occasion. I think there's a Netflix documentary. It makes the most sense.

by Anonymousreply 34September 25, 2022 9:26 PM

Then why did Patsy write a ransom note?

by Anonymousreply 35September 25, 2022 9:43 PM

I think the handyman wrote it.

by Anonymousreply 36September 25, 2022 9:47 PM

I thought an amount of money was mentioned that the dad had recently received - a weird detail for the handyman to know. I also thought a handwriting expert had said it was her. And wasn't it on a notebook from inside the house?

Though I guess it could be his notebook that he brought and left there, having already written the note. And there was no break-in but I guess he could have stolen an extra key durig his handyman work.

Oh I can't remember all the details - but I'm still on the Burke-did-it train because it makes more sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 37September 25, 2022 9:54 PM

most of the books ive read point to momma patsy....

by Anonymousreply 38October 5, 2022 2:09 PM

OP, you know what happened to Dorothy Kilgallen, right?

by Anonymousreply 39October 5, 2022 2:16 PM

Statistically speaking, you're far more likely to be murdered by a known associate. While stranger break-ins/abductions do happen (think Polly Klaas), it's relatively rare. A family member killed her, the brother seems like a logical choice given what an oddball he is & the parents clumsy attempts to cover it up. Yes, the beauty pageants were weird, but is that any worse than the Dance Mom groups? If it wasn't for their wealth & the beauty pageant thing, we wouldn't even know who Jon Benet was. It would just be another family that gets away with it, but become local pariahs because everyone thinks they're guilty

by Anonymousreply 40October 5, 2022 2:26 PM

His lawyer ordered him to lawyer up. Definitely not a family member. It's a complex case which requires logic to solve. Logic that most juries don't possess.

by Anonymousreply 41October 5, 2022 2:51 PM

R41 is brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 42October 5, 2022 3:22 PM

A very simple case of old age as the cause of death. All one needs to see are the recent deaths of Queen Elizabeth and the Queen of Country Music, Loretta Lynn. Old age is a very common cause of death among queens- female that is.

by Anonymousreply 43October 5, 2022 3:28 PM

Who cares. That little cocktease white was asking for it

by Anonymousreply 44October 5, 2022 3:31 PM

Are you saying that if she was black she would not have been asking for it?

by Anonymousreply 45October 5, 2022 3:34 PM

Burke. Bitch stole his pineapple. He'd hit her before and used to leave feces in her room. Mom and dad covered it up. Just my opinion from different things I have read.

by Anonymousreply 46October 5, 2022 7:58 PM

Everyone looks guilty in these cases.

by Anonymousreply 47October 5, 2022 11:22 PM

I did it.

by Anonymousreply 48October 5, 2022 11:23 PM

Hedda Nussbaum

by Anonymousreply 49October 5, 2022 11:25 PM

[quote]OP, you know what happened to Dorothy Kilgallen, right?

Yeah she stood outside of my balcony mouthing off and well the rest is history

by Anonymousreply 50October 6, 2022 12:55 AM

BURKE OF COURSE

by Anonymousreply 51October 14, 2022 8:44 PM

Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 52October 14, 2022 8:58 PM

Nothing screams big chunky frau quite like this thread.

by Anonymousreply 53October 14, 2022 8:59 PM

It was that pint sized harlot disease that was going around back then!

by Anonymousreply 54October 14, 2022 9:02 PM

yet the parents never did a polygraph or real interview with cops.

BOULDER SO CORRUPT

by Anonymousreply 55October 16, 2022 5:18 AM

Polygraphs are useless and are only used as a tool for psychological manipulation by incompetent, desperate investigators, R55. I would never submit to one, nor should anyone.

by Anonymousreply 56October 16, 2022 5:24 AM

I read this breakdown someone did on Reddit and it accounted for so much that I’ve kind of accepted as the truth or the closest thing to a resolution we’ll ever have.

It’s a long read but worth it. The conclusion is that the dad did it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 16, 2022 5:25 AM

THE HANDYMAN WHO LIVED ACROSS THE STREET AND WORKED IN THE HOUSE MULTIPLE TIMES!

Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 58October 16, 2022 5:28 AM

For me was the brother, accidental( although he was a bully to her ) . Parents covered it

by Anonymousreply 59October 16, 2022 5:40 AM

Why couldn’t they figure out who write the ransom note?

by Anonymousreply 60October 16, 2022 5:47 AM

that reddit thing is full of crap. the mommy and burke each have as many or more experts pointing to one of them doing it. would patsy defend her hubby to such extent?? no, only for her son. top experts agree patsy wrote the note.

by Anonymousreply 61October 16, 2022 5:48 AM

R60 It's been so long I can't be sure - but my recollection is they did figure out that the ransom note was written inside the house that night - and a handwriting expert thought it was mom. Sheesh how many years has it been?

But if Burke did do it, he was too young to be guilty of a crime - not to mention he was a neurodivergent 9 year old, not a normal one (again, I think I remember that he was autistic). AGREE with R61.

If Burke did it, it explains why BOTH parents would be on board with protecting him. If one knew or even thought the other one did it, it's hard to imagine they'd stay together, do those interviews, yada yada -- but to protect Burke from the scandal, sure. I mean, I'd do the same. And then quietly get him some help, just in case a psychiatrist could help.

by Anonymousreply 62October 16, 2022 5:51 AM

Also, the police would be on board with just letting people think they were incompetent, drag their feet, etc. A child did it - no good could come out about exposing him to all the publicity -- possibly destroying his life. And dad was a big shot or something, a good-ole boy white man of means, so they'd be even more likely to bend the rules because of the tragic (but not criminal) circumstances.

No sign of breakin, no tracks in the snow, weird details in the note that almost no one would know except mom and dad (how stupid was she with that very lengthy note - what kidnapper would take that amount of time and write an extremely stupid note, making it highly likely he'd get caught... it makes no sense whatsoever.)

The kid was troubled (still wetting bed or putting poop in sister's room? some sick shit - uh, so to speak). The bowl of pineapples they ate. The rough play they'd done before - golf club or something? Freaking out and strangling her with rope?? Oh it's been so long. A kidnapper who wanted to rape her or whatever, would bind her MOUTH and carry her out as fast as he could. Maybe mail a ransom note or have one typed on a stranger's typewriter... I mean, the way it was done points to a very amateurish cover up by a panicked mother protecting her son - and dad going along (likely in shock himself)

by Anonymousreply 63October 16, 2022 5:57 AM

police did zero. were buddys with john, mr $$$$

by Anonymousreply 64October 16, 2022 6:09 AM

It was DELTA Burke, not Burke Ramsey!!!. She was jealous of a younger, more beautiful girl who would one day be Miss Georgia Tent and Awning.

by Anonymousreply 65October 16, 2022 6:14 AM

Just wait until "JON BENET The Musical". DL will love it so much that people will be asking "Follies? What's that?"

by Anonymousreply 66October 16, 2022 6:48 AM

Dont think patsy would defend her hubby if he done it. i lean toward burke also.

by Anonymousreply 67October 16, 2022 12:51 PM

Burke won a massive defamation lawsuit against cbs for them claiming that he was the most plausible suspect.

by Anonymousreply 68October 16, 2022 1:06 PM

not massive at all.

by Anonymousreply 69October 18, 2022 4:46 AM

John Ramsey killed his daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 20, 2022 10:10 PM

What happened to Madeline McCann? Parents, their friends, intruder?

by Anonymousreply 71October 20, 2022 10:30 PM

R71- Either way, I hold the parents responsible. At the very least they left a young toddler alone and unsupervised while they went out to party. They should have been charged with child endangerment .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 20, 2022 10:51 PM

Some guy from Germany kidnapped and killed Madeline. Prosecutors in southern Portugal are formally accusing a suspect in the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, a British girl who disappeared nearly 15 years ago while on a family vacation in the southern European country.

A statement on Thursday by the Public Ministry district of Faro, the largest city in Portugal’s Algarve region, did not name the suspect but said they were acting on a request by German authorities and in coordination with English investigators.

In mid-2020, Germany’s police identified Christian Brueckner, a German citizen, as a suspect in the case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 21, 2022 2:42 AM

Thanfully, Burke has the tism so is incapable of feeling any guilt for accidentally clubbing his sister to death

by Anonymousreply 74October 21, 2022 2:55 AM

I don't know with the Ramseys, I lean towards Burke but it could have been any of the three in that family.

With Maddie McCann, the parents OD'd her on some kind of sleeping medication so she wouldn't wake up while they went out and partied. The wife will crack eventually and tell all.

by Anonymousreply 75October 21, 2022 2:55 AM

I AM the patsy!

by Anonymousreply 76October 21, 2022 2:58 AM

It was a 15 year old Meghan Markle, jealous that JonBenet was a princess and she wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 77October 21, 2022 3:00 AM

Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 78October 21, 2022 3:00 AM

I did.

by Anonymousreply 79October 21, 2022 3:06 AM

There are theories that she was sacrificed and the Ramseys were part of a cabal of elites involved with child sacrifices but she wasn't meant to die, just be abused.

by Anonymousreply 80October 21, 2022 3:19 AM

It was an accident, though not innocent.

by Anonymousreply 81October 21, 2022 3:19 AM

I don't know what kind of fucking moron has those "theories" r80 but they should go kill themselves, sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 82October 21, 2022 3:21 AM

John Ramsey is pushing for new tech analysis of the DNA found on JB's clothes.

This bitch is going to solve this case. I don't believe the family was involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 21, 2022 4:06 AM

Me and my Brother have debated this over the years. My Brother was a juvenile detective in the town we lived in just south of Chicago during the 1990's He always insists that it was Patsy. The handwriting on the note, and Johns actions, tell him that it was her. He says John covered for her. He saw a lot while he was a JD, and still says it was Patsy. I never quite believed that and still dont. I guess we'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 84October 21, 2022 5:14 AM

R84 I've read many, many books on the case. I agree with your brother. Patsy was very unwell due to her cancer (a type which most don't survive and which wrecks havoc on women's hormones) and aggressive treatment. She was also under high stress due to the holidays--hosting multiple Christmas events, scheduled to travel by plane with her kids early in the morning after having Christmas and Christmas parties the day before, taking care of all those arrangements with no help from John. Also, about to turn the big 40, which is huge for a former beauty queen. With all this and JonBennet wetting the bed and being medicated, Patsy snapped. It's sad. She loved her daughter and no one else was hurt more by her actions. She lived in denial as did the entire family, who couldn't face the tragic situation.

by Anonymousreply 85October 21, 2022 5:20 AM

It was... some Puerto Rican guy.

by Anonymousreply 86October 21, 2022 5:29 AM

Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 87October 21, 2022 5:34 AM

If the genetic scientist at the link above is brought into the case she'll solve it via the unidentified male DNA on JonBenet's underwear.

John Ramsey has petitioned the Gov of Colorado to allow her to test the samples.

A big problem is investigators on the Boulder PD were incompetent and those same guys are still on the force. Their egos are in the way.

Lou Smith's daughter (the investigator that resigned because he could not endure Boulder PD's stupidity) has secretly collected DNA samples of something like 28 suspdects.

Release the DNA for testing and this case will be solved.

by Anonymousreply 88October 21, 2022 5:49 AM

ALL 3 KNEW WHO DID AND AND COVERED UP FOR THE GUILTY FAMILY MEMBER. i think patsy wrote the note but burke prob did it accidentally, he was underage to so wtf???

by Anonymousreply 89October 21, 2022 11:12 AM

PATSY GOT DAM TIRED OF CLEANIN UP JON BENET'S PISSY BED, AND THREW HER AGAINST THE WALL, KILLING HER ACCIDENTALLY.....BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 90October 23, 2022 6:07 PM

We have done this thread a hundred times.

I know, I just posted it in July - albeit with an actual discussion point to accompany the post.

OP? Do a search....you FAT WHORE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 23, 2022 6:10 PM

Reading in between the lines, I think that the police think it was Burke.

by Anonymousreply 92October 23, 2022 6:22 PM

If Burke did do it, why wouldn't his parents want to keep him close by? Instead they sent him off to the neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 93October 23, 2022 6:34 PM

Yes, the Ramseys showed over and over again that they only made rational and sane decisions

by Anonymousreply 94October 23, 2022 6:49 PM

There's no such thing as a perfect crime. By that point, the Ramseys were exhausted and realized that they were now way in over their heads. Their default was not to pay much attention to Burke anyway. Plus, they couldn't object much if their neighbors offered to take Burke off their hands for a while.

by Anonymousreply 95October 23, 2022 6:56 PM

R90- PATSY GOT DAM TIRED OF CLEANIN UP JON BENET'S PISSY BED, AND THREW HER AGAINST THE WALL, KILLING HER ACCIDENTALLY.....BITCH!

Patsy was too fucked up on prescription medication and weak from heavy chemo to go into a physical rage. She was physically and mentally wiped out. JB was her life, she lived through that little girl, as dysfunctional as that was. Her mini-me. She would have never harmed that child. John Ramsey started sexually molesting his daughter when Pasty was out of state receiving chemo/cancer treatments. He is a ' situational ' predator. He continued to molest her when Patsy came home. That night he went too far and hurt her, she was screaming and crying. The neighbors heard a scream that night. He killed her to quieten her and prevent her from telling Patsy what was happening. He also hurt her that night and knew her injury's would probably be discovered. He wrote that note to scare PR into not calling the police. He was trying to buy time to get JB's body out of the house. Had Patsy not immediately called the police he would have dumped her body in some woods or water and blamed the non-existent kidnapper. He had an empty suitcase by a window in the basement, ready to go. He would have walked out of that house with her little body in the suitcase under the guise of leaving to pay the ransom money. But Patsy did call the police immediately, against Johns orders, and ruined his plan. Now why would Patsy have called the police immediately if she had been involved in the murder or even the cover up of the murder? ( I think she was scared of JR that night. His neighbors and friends all said he wasn't acting right.) In nine out of ten cases like this one, it is the oldest male in the family who is the perpetrator. FBI statistics. What father tries to book a flight out of the state within THIRTY MINUTES of finding his murdered daughters body? The police had to tell him that he could not leave. Within one hour of ' discovering ' her body this man had already hired THREE attorneys, one each for him and Pasty and one for his ex-wife. His ex-wife. Let that sink in. His daughter from his marriage to this ex-wife hated his guts and refused to have anything to do with him. Why? It is completely baffling to me that people are still accusing PR and most ridiculous of all a nine year old child of this violent sexual assault and murder. A man did this. A grown man. He was allowed to buy his way out of justice.

by Anonymousreply 96October 24, 2022 12:39 AM

R96- That should read ' opportunistic' predator, not situational.

by Anonymousreply 97October 24, 2022 12:54 AM

plus i remember reading that john knew how to make those garrot things in the military that was made to strangle her with.

by Anonymousreply 98October 25, 2022 10:12 PM

Yes r98, I think the theory is that as a Naval Officer, John had received knot-making training during training (is there any other use for a garrote besides murder? If so, he didn’t learn to tie that specific way in the Navy.

by Anonymousreply 99October 26, 2022 3:03 AM

I've always though Patsy did it. The very reasons people use to claim that she could not have done it--how tired she was, how unwell she was in recovering from cancer, how much she loved Jon Benet--are the EXACT reasons many mothers kill. Mothers who kill their young children usually do so due to being overwhelmed, tired, and under supported in the home. Patsy was recovering from cancer, unwell, over stressed due to the holidays, and Jon Benet was misbehaving and also a chronic bed wetter (one of the top 2 reasons parents snap and kill young children). It all fits. Patsy was also very upset that Jon Benet refused to wear matching outfits with her to that evening's Christmas party. They argued bitterly over this, as Jon Benet didn't want to wear a matching sweater with her mother. Jon Benet was starting to defy Patsy and not act like her perfect doll and Patsy was exhausted and suffering from lack of sleep.

by Anonymousreply 100October 26, 2022 4:31 AM

I still think Patsy snapped due to the reasons listed above. It wasn't a planned murder. She accidentally snapped and went too far. However, the garrote is a problem for me because it's not something that I would imagine a typical suburban housewife knowing. Unless she were into very kinky sex, and I think they were since Patsy was always making bizarre inappropriate sex talk, according to her maid and even her family. I suspect Patsy and John were into kinky sex play, as in breath play. John could have taught her how to use a garrote for sex purposes--either on her or on him. That's how she knew.

by Anonymousreply 101October 26, 2022 4:35 AM

Patsy used this to stage a crime of another type. It wasn't a sex crime, but she needed to make it appear that way to avoid suspicion. She couldn't handle her husband, her family, or the world knowing the terrible thing she had accidentally done.

by Anonymousreply 102October 26, 2022 4:37 AM

Weird. Patsy is the one I think is least likely to have done it because I just can't see the motivation when JB was her pageant queen. Statistically as a woman she's the least likely one to have done it too.

by Anonymousreply 103October 26, 2022 4:37 AM

No mother , if she accidentally killed her child in a rage, would sexually assault her daughter with a paintbrush then use a garrote on her. Someone used enough force on her skull to kill a 300 pound man. Her skull was violently fractured . That took a massive amount of strength that I do not think Patsy was physically capable of. Nor a slight , nine year old child.

by Anonymousreply 104October 26, 2022 4:38 AM

Yeah. Not Patsy. Patsy was your basic straight housefrau.

by Anonymousreply 105October 26, 2022 4:40 AM

Statistically, research shows that whenever a young child dies in their own home, the murderer is almost always one of the parents. Mothers often kill or harm their children and use elaborate staging for public sympathy and attention. Think Munchausen by proxy, for example. Now, imagine the bathroom as the site of the fatal head injury--If the angle is just right, Patsy could have easily have accomplished the head injury by picking Jon Benet up and dropping her or slamming her down, perhaps in the bathtub, planning to clean Jon Bennet up after the child wet the bed. But a struggle happens. Think of Jon Benet's head accidentally hitting a metal tub faucet for instance. What if Jon Benet was struggling and Patsy was angry but also trying to clean her up after she wet the bed. They were struggling while over the tub. Patsy might even have lost hold of her and Jon Benet's head crashed down on the faucet as she fell from Patsy's arms, head first into the metal fixture. Patsy thinks her child is dead and doesn't want to admit guilt and panics, and then stages the crime to avoid blame. Keep in mind Patsy isn't an average housefrau but a beauty queen with a vivid imagination, a huge need for public validation, and a history of acting on stage. Acting was what she did for the her "talent" portion of pagents. Much like Munchausen by proxy--where the mother harms a child to get attention and sympathy for the mother who is the abuser of the child.

by Anonymousreply 106October 26, 2022 4:48 AM

R106- It was John Ramsey. John Ramsey who threw everyone he ever knew under the bus , trying cast suspicion on them. John who panicked and attempted to flee the state. John who bullied, sued, bought threatened his way out of being investigated. John who bought and paid for handwriting experts to give the results he paid them to give. John who had the very well known explosive temper. John who remarried a women associated with pageants,John whose late daughter from his first marriage would have nothing to do with him, hated him. John who hired a criminal defense attorney for his ex-wife within one hour of carrying his daughters body upstairs. John who had the means , motive , and opportunity. John. Everything comes back to John- always.

by Anonymousreply 107October 26, 2022 5:30 AM

He def has scumbag eyes.

by Anonymousreply 108October 27, 2022 12:27 PM

Someone outside the family.

by Anonymousreply 109November 1, 2022 10:36 AM

the best book is by the detective on the case, cute fella too....steve thomas....the DA was so in the pocket of mr rich john ramsey,

by Anonymousreply 110November 2, 2022 1:20 PM

Did Burke poop on the floor of Betty's dressing room?

by Anonymousreply 111March 26, 2023 5:58 PM

For years, I thought Patsy did it. Now, I think it has to be John. The stupid ransom note had one goal: to delay Patsy from calling the cops.

by Anonymousreply 112March 26, 2023 6:59 PM

What drives me nuts about this case is that even basic facts are disputed. Some sources say JonBenet had been sexually abused long term. Other sources just say it could not be ruled out.

by Anonymousreply 113March 26, 2023 7:10 PM

the police in that city fuked it up bigtime. had history of that....

by Anonymousreply 114April 2, 2023 10:56 AM

I did it.

by Anonymousreply 115April 2, 2023 11:38 AM

The real question is why the Boulder police refuse to allow the DNA from the crime scene to be tested. They could identify who it came from in a week. Cold cases are getting solved left and right now. Jon Benet's dad. recently publicly pleaded for the police to do this and still they refuse. Why?

by Anonymousreply 116April 2, 2023 12:27 PM

The first detective on the scene believes it was John that killed the JonBenet. At the end of this interview she says she believes justice will never be served for the dead girl. And this was in 1999.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 24, 2023 11:11 PM

Op you did

by Anonymousreply 118December 24, 2023 11:12 PM

Lucy wanted to kill her but Gary talked her out of it.

by Anonymousreply 119December 25, 2023 12:05 AM

It was a group of individuals representing a small foreign faction. Victory!

by Anonymousreply 120December 25, 2023 3:41 AM

Don’t look at me, I was too busy plotting the death of another princess in August 97.

by Anonymousreply 121December 25, 2023 3:46 AM

The theory that the family sued CBS for said was the family returned from a Christmas gathering at the neighbors and Burke was having a snack of pineapple and milk in the dining room. JonBenet came in and took a piece of pineapple, Burke lost his temper and hit her over the head with a flashlight. He didn't realize the extent of what he had done and jammed his toy train into her neck.

Then the parents realized she was brain dead and thought he or they would arrested and separated for the crime and flew into doing a cover job.

Which that's totally insane. No parent would do a cover job if their child was still alive and it was an accident by the other child. I think Burke got a few million from that accusation but it was an undisclosed settlement.

by Anonymousreply 122December 25, 2023 3:54 AM

About a month before Patsy Ramsey died I woke up in a cold sweat from a nightmare where she said “I killed my daughter. “. So matter of fact. What is odd though, I never really followed the case closely….It freaked me out.

by Anonymousreply 123December 25, 2023 4:16 AM

Only a sick fuck can kill a child.

by Anonymousreply 124December 25, 2023 4:31 AM

R123 How did you know it was Patsy?

by Anonymousreply 125December 25, 2023 4:34 AM

R123…How did I know it was Patsy. I just knew.

by Anonymousreply 126December 25, 2023 4:41 AM

Always thought it was the son. May have been an accident, but it is the only reason the parents would try to cover it up.

by Anonymousreply 127December 25, 2023 6:03 AM

Burke probably did it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 25, 2023 2:51 PM

It was a drug deal gone bad.

by Anonymousreply 129December 25, 2023 3:05 PM

Why do people keep saying that TV’s Brooke Burke killed her?

by Anonymousreply 130December 25, 2023 3:06 PM

Was Garth Brooks doing a concert in Boulder that night?

by Anonymousreply 131December 25, 2023 3:14 PM

There was a queue of killers that went from the backyard into the basement

by Anonymousreply 132December 25, 2023 3:20 PM

Why would Delta Burke kill a little girl?

by Anonymousreply 133December 25, 2023 3:23 PM

It's so stupid to concoct a story. I think Patsy did it because she's stupid and John went with it.

by Anonymousreply 134December 25, 2023 3:27 PM

I think Burke had had it up to his eyeballs with ‘little Miss Eleanor Powell”

by Anonymousreply 135December 25, 2023 3:54 PM

He wanted to cut her scenestealing 🎬 from what he always saw as “his movie”

by Anonymousreply 136December 25, 2023 4:02 PM

Is Camilla’s hat supposed to be YourAnus??

by Anonymousreply 137December 25, 2023 6:44 PM

^oops, wrong thread, my bad

by Anonymousreply 138December 25, 2023 6:46 PM

Statistically, it's supposed to be John, the father, who killed her. (Fathers tend to be the killers in the family.) I don't think it's Burke and I don't think it's Patsy.

by Anonymousreply 139December 25, 2023 7:01 PM

To be honest, I think she killed herself. The pressure of being the daughter of Miss West Virginia 1977 was too much for her to handle. Now can we move on from the subject and get back to our Christmas petit fours and homemade Chex mix!

by Anonymousreply 140December 25, 2023 7:53 PM

R139 I suspect John too

by Anonymousreply 141December 25, 2023 9:23 PM

After reading all of CliffTruxton, yes it makes sense that John did it. I was always in the Burke camp….

by Anonymousreply 142December 25, 2023 9:58 PM

Especially the way he carried his dead rigor mortis daughter. I never knew this.

by Anonymousreply 143December 25, 2023 10:03 PM

Or the seven missing pages from the ransom note tablet.

by Anonymousreply 144December 25, 2023 10:05 PM

I've always believed John killed her, especially after watching that clip posted above. The first detective on scene said that John was checking his mail when she was there, before the body was found. She also said that there was evidence of prolonged sexual abuse identified during the autopsy. I bet John just loved attending those kiddy pageants. I'm wondering though, why did they say the ransom note was in Patsy's writing? Did she write it or did John?

by Anonymousreply 145December 25, 2023 11:07 PM

An intruder killed JonBenet. The same man who attacked the little girl pseudonymously called “Amy” in her bedroom, two miles away from the Ramseys. The same Camel Blue cigarette butts found outside both homes.

Amy’s father has been outspoken about the complete and total ineptitude of the Boulder Police Dept., including never following up with people at the dance school where Amy and JonBenet both took lessons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 25, 2023 11:11 PM

From the article at R146:

“The only difference is my daughter survived,” he added.

Boulder police were “dismissive” and “disinterested,” the dad alleged.

“They were completely uninterested,” he claimed. “They didn’t care about this at all … they would just lie, telling us they’d look into this or that — but they hadn’t.”

by Anonymousreply 147December 25, 2023 11:16 PM

R143, Linda Arndt was the only BPD who responded because they were all at some staff meeting. She was left alone at the scene for a few hours with no backup.

She asked John and Fleet White to search the house. That’s when John found her body and carried her upstairs. Of course all stupid and embarrassing—Arndt asking a family member to search a potential murder scene alone and John for moving the body—but what about all the cops who were sitting around some stupid staff meeting (or more likely at home while on duty on Xmas morning and scrambling to respond)?

The BPD are more than incompetent—they are malicious egoists. Everyone believes it was a family member and the BPD has denied the family justice in the most extreme way. And the total lack of insight into their own motivations and failings. As John said, “they have no discernment.”

by Anonymousreply 148December 25, 2023 11:29 PM

She’s always dead

by Anonymousreply 149December 25, 2023 11:32 PM

John asked his good friend Fleet White to accompany him on that final search of the house. The moment John opened the cellar door he screamed his daughter's name and ran to her side. Which was strange because Fleet later said the cellar was pitch black. There's no way John saw her body from the doorway.

by Anonymousreply 150December 25, 2023 11:40 PM

Why does the gay community care so much about this tired old story?

by Anonymousreply 151December 25, 2023 11:46 PM

The longer Sun article that the Post summarizes at R146 is much more damning.

"I'd contact them regularly, asking if they'd looked into this or that and they'd just lie to me.

"We asked to see some mugshots of sex offenders in the area to see if [Amy] or my wife recognized anyone but we were told that wouldn't be any good.

"We asked them to send someone over to make a composite sketch of the suspect using my wife's eyewitness description but they refused.

"The Denver Police Department even offered to help them out with the case but they said they had it covered and they knew what they were doing.”

"But they wouldn't hear anything about this being linked to JonBenet," he continued.

"They didn't seem to be able to get off the idea that someone in the Ramsey family was responsible for her death.”

"The level of incompetence was pretty impressive, but the worst thing was that they were dishonest. I had a number of pretty intense confrontations with the chief of police at the time, who also lied about multiple things - so it was an eye-opener for sure."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 25, 2023 11:47 PM

The ransom note tells me it wasn't a stranger. No stranger would sit there, that long, writing a note like that. Also, knowing the exact amount of John's Christmas bonus. That note was probably written by Patsy, at John's direction.

by Anonymousreply 153December 25, 2023 11:51 PM

The first line of the note is "Listen carefully!" WTF puts that in a ransom note? Patsy because John was dictating the note to her and she was so frazzled she wrote down his instructions to listen carefully!

by Anonymousreply 154December 25, 2023 11:54 PM

R154, you solved it.

by Anonymousreply 155December 25, 2023 11:57 PM

I never thought it was Patsy—or Jon or Burke. But I’m eternally grateful for Patsy Ramsey of Bolder,CO, postings.

by Anonymousreply 156December 26, 2023 12:11 AM

Why would John and Patsy include the exact amount of the bonus in their ransom note if they were trying to hide their involvement? The check was on John’s desk. The intruder was there alone in the house for hours.

Why would two otherwise successful, upstanding parents—who’d already raised two adult children suddenly sexually assault their 6 year old with a broken paintbrush and then garrote her to death? And no client or employee from the thousands at John’s company ever had an anecdote even to point to this kind of deep perversion, irresponsibility, bad judgement?

It is absurd to think one of the Ramseys did this. This was a youngish man. A pedophile. Possibly someone who hated John. Possibly someone connected to the housekeeper in a ransom gone wrong among fools.

by Anonymousreply 157December 26, 2023 12:12 AM

John's grown children were from his first marriage.

by Anonymousreply 158December 26, 2023 12:14 AM

And why would John petition CO’s governor to force the BPD to send DNA evidence to a lab like Parabon for genealogical DNA if the Ramseys were guilty?

Everyone thinks the Ramseys are guilty. If this was a poll, 99% would say someone in the family did it. He is 80. Why stir it all up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 26, 2023 12:22 AM

Yes, John’s first wife died with their daughter in a car accident. That’s what I mean—if John was a pedophile sexual sadist—wouldn’t his kids have seen some sign of this?

Risk from men drops with age so it is just odd that’s he’d suddenly start raping his youngest child as an oldish father.

by Anonymousreply 160December 26, 2023 12:30 AM

[quote] The intruder was there alone in the house for hours.

IMO, no intruder, even someone who knew the family (e.g., an employee, a neighbor) would have felt that comfortable for that long, sitting in someone else's house -- while the people were at home.

by Anonymousreply 161December 26, 2023 12:33 AM

John's daughter Melinda and her fiance died in a car accident. His first wife wasn't involved.

by Anonymousreply 162December 26, 2023 12:33 AM

^Beth not Melinda

by Anonymousreply 163December 26, 2023 12:34 AM

Yes, you’re right—John divorced his first wife Lucinda in 1978 and their adult daughter died in a car accident in 1992. I was conflating him with the Bidens.

by Anonymousreply 164December 26, 2023 12:43 AM

R161, well, the guy who raped 12 year old “Amy” nine months after JonBenet was killed broke in while her mother was asleep in the next room. He also orally assaulted her like JonBenet’s killer.

by Anonymousreply 165December 26, 2023 12:47 AM

None of us need to worry too much about this—the BPD has been forced to send the DNA to a lab. They’ll know who killed JonBenet any day now. Hope it is before John dies.

by Anonymousreply 166December 26, 2023 12:51 AM

Americans put too much faith in retarded cops.

by Anonymousreply 167December 26, 2023 1:01 AM

I went by Jon Benet's & her mother's graves a couple months ago when I was delivering flowers to some of my relative's graves in the same cemetery. I had to wait until some loony woman who was on her knees praying by JB's grave. I wanted to tell her "move it along Toots, your prayers are no good for her now".

by Anonymousreply 168December 26, 2023 1:06 AM

It was Miss Scarlett or Miss Peacock in the study with the candlestick!

by Anonymousreply 169December 26, 2023 2:58 AM

[quote] I thought we had concluded that it was a suicide back in 1999.

Sometimes, when naughty little girls feel very guilty about stealing extra pineapple slices, they fashion garrotes out of wire and broken paintbrush handles and kill themselves out of shame.

Tale as old as time.

by Anonymousreply 170December 26, 2023 3:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!