Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leo DiCaprio seen with Gigi Hadid

Nothing firm on their dating but if true ... what was he thinking she is 27 and has a kid, She is to old for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304November 23, 2022 3:08 AM

Go for it Gigi! He's a catch! Don't let go!!

by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2022 12:53 PM

They would make beautiful, fat faced babies who age terrible.

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2022 12:54 PM

Isn't she too old for him?

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2022 12:56 PM

It’s probably just an “affair”. I doubt it’s anything long term.

I read an article once that said that people most often get in relationships with or are most naturally attracted to people who resemble themselves somehow (even if it’s just in facial structure) and that this was subconscious.

Those two do kind of look like each other facially—especially in OP’s pic—so for two Hollywood narcissists in particular, you can just see where the easy attraction would lay.

by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2022 12:56 PM

Hopefully she can do something about his walk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2022 1:08 PM

She must be addicted to procedures because her face looks different every time I see her.

by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2022 1:08 PM

[quote] what was he thinking she is 27 and has a kid, She is to old for him.

You mean what was his PR firm thinking. Leo was unable to give his input because Lukas Haas was inputting his dick into Leo's mouth.

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2022 1:20 PM

r7 yes, they do rather make Leo out to be less slut than uhaul lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 8September 5, 2022 1:22 PM

She needs a FAME INJECTION. Hers is fading.

by Anonymousreply 9September 5, 2022 1:22 PM

"Why is Leo dating women who are too young for him" is a ridiculous line of deflection, especially in Hollywood. ALL men in Hollywood date women who are too young for them.

by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2022 1:24 PM

Does datalounge think this over the hill faggot will ever come out of the closet and proudly declare himself a connoisseur of COCK.

by Anonymousreply 11September 5, 2022 1:35 PM

Why is DL so convinced that he is gay? If he was gay wouldn't there be at least some leaks from someone in the last 30+ years? But there's nothing. Only some woman who said that he was lazy while they had sex and she had to do all the work. That's enough to make him gay? Why would a gay man have sex with a woman in the first place? And even if we put all his relationship aside, as PR, how do you explain him hooking up with Rihanna? Plus, he doesn't ping at all. He's like a younger version of Jack Nicholson. And there's nothin gay about J. Nicholson.

by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2022 1:44 PM

This is old news that came out days ago. Most people don’t believe it.

by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2022 1:47 PM

The Dutch Hooker must be deliriously happy that this latest PR stunt to get attention is working.

Why, she almost won't have to pretend to have Lyme disease for a while.

by Anonymousreply 14September 5, 2022 1:47 PM

He's just not interested in sex or attachments.

by Anonymousreply 15September 5, 2022 1:49 PM

Yolanda will suck whatever life remains from Leo's ancient fat body and leave his dried out husk in her attic.

by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2022 2:00 PM

R12 At least Jack could be humorous but Leo is just boring.

by Anonymousreply 17September 5, 2022 2:08 PM

R13= FRAU

by Anonymousreply 18September 5, 2022 2:08 PM

She has a puffy looking face.

by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2022 2:10 PM

OP Lifetime People subscriber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 5, 2022 2:16 PM

If Leo was a woman, she be called a whore.

by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2022 2:29 PM

How? Having boyfriends doesn't mean you're sleeping with all 56 of them?

by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2022 2:38 PM

He has deteriorated in the looks department.

by Anonymousreply 23September 5, 2022 2:41 PM

R12 He lives and goes everywhere together with Lukas Haas for over two decades and has managed to never have an oopsie baby despite all his womanizing. Stephen Trask also outed him for having fake girlfriends during a discussion about homophobia in Hollywood with Neil Patrick Harris a few years ago. There have been many blind items about Leo and Bradley Cooper (who many also suspect is closeted) of being lovers.

by Anonymousreply 24September 5, 2022 4:25 PM

R24 But that's what having a best friend is. Hanging out with him often. And there's a ton of men that don't have children, does that makes them all gay?

by Anonymousreply 25September 5, 2022 4:29 PM

R25 True but idk, I just don’t find it normal for a man to accompany his best friend and his girlfriends wherever they go for over two decades. I personally think Leo is bi, not gay.

by Anonymousreply 26September 5, 2022 4:31 PM

Do you think Leo is oral only?

by Anonymousreply 27September 5, 2022 4:33 PM

R25 most men with "best friends" hang out once in awhile i.e. superbowl parties, ballgames, maybe hit a bar once a week upon reaching maturity but spend most quality time with wives/gfs. Leo is either gay/bi or stuck at the emotional maturity level of an adolescent boy.

by Anonymousreply 28September 5, 2022 4:33 PM

R26 it's not normal by any means.

by Anonymousreply 29September 5, 2022 4:34 PM

Even the most notorious womanizers like Brando and Nicholson got married or has oopsie babies, but DiCaprio still hasn’t and probably never will. Something is off.

by Anonymousreply 30September 5, 2022 4:36 PM

Vasectomy?

by Anonymousreply 31September 5, 2022 4:39 PM

This blind item from Lainey is about Leo and she used to spill legit tea back then.

Maybe this is what the girlfriends are for. He expects them to look great. And to just…look?

A few weeks ago at a Hollywood bar, playboy was partying without his bonafide. He had two of his crew with him. He’d been drinking. Or something. He seemed very …accessible and uninhibited. Once he found his target, he made his approach, with his friends as backup. After spending some time flirting with the dude, a very cute, young gay dude, he made a special request:

He asked him if he would be into a three-way situation, but the third participant would be a woman. The woman would be watching as the two of them got down. In his line of work, it’s all about variety. After so many years of anything at any time, he needs as many flavours as possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 5, 2022 4:42 PM

^ yeah, I'm not buying that

by Anonymousreply 33September 5, 2022 5:50 PM

That's beyond silly. "I'm closeted so let me bring in a witness for every round of fucking I do! Perfect!"

by Anonymousreply 34September 5, 2022 5:53 PM

I think one of the closeted homos Kate Winslet was discussing is Leo.

by Anonymousreply 35September 5, 2022 5:54 PM

R35 I wonder if Kate was talking about Leo?

'I've had to remind myself to have those moments of being able to have a f***ing good cry, but it did take someone putting their hand on me – a gay male friend, actually, who put his hand on my shoulder and said: "It's OK, you can cry about this, and maybe you should."'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 5, 2022 6:02 PM

See here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 5, 2022 6:02 PM

Beards gonna beard

by Anonymousreply 38September 5, 2022 6:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 7, 2022 4:47 PM

The DM article reads like her publicist wrote it, and they probably did. The Hadids 100% pay for coverage, the other sister has about 4 pap strolls a day on the DM. Gigi totally did the pr thing with the Bachelor guy too. No way is this believable.

by Anonymousreply 40September 7, 2022 4:49 PM

You can see the falsified machinations of this from Pluto…

by Anonymousreply 41September 8, 2022 4:14 PM

Who and what is she? She's fug.

by Anonymousreply 42September 8, 2022 9:02 PM

Gurl, bye. Everyone knows of Leonardo DiCaprio.

by Anonymousreply 43September 8, 2022 9:04 PM

Oh dear...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 14, 2022 12:17 AM

Why on Earth would he want to mess around with the Hadids ? Theyre trash.

by Anonymousreply 45September 14, 2022 12:25 AM

It just reads so fake. Apparently, they’ve known each other for years, yet now they are getting to know each other? No dates, but they met up at a fashion week party? This after they were rumored to be dating or should I say him pursuing her? These PR people have to update their repertoire, Brad Pitt’s rumored romances read the same way.

I never believed these LD romances, he just never looks interested in the women, but also didn’t think he was necessarily gay. I’m slowly starting to believe the Lukas Haas stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 14, 2022 12:39 AM

And so it begins.. new contract must have been signed. I guess those who predicted the roll out were correct.

by Anonymousreply 47September 14, 2022 1:33 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 14, 2022 1:34 AM

This will probably turn out like the DiCaprio - Rihanna rumors. Just a few stories but no LTR.

by Anonymousreply 49September 14, 2022 1:37 AM

R49 I dunno, Leo has been getting clowned a lot lately. Jokes were made about him at the Oscars and Emmy’s. I could see him and Gigi lasting for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 50September 14, 2022 2:51 AM

R50 For the record, I believe Leo’s real partner is Lukas.

by Anonymousreply 51September 14, 2022 2:51 AM

Maybe he’s just stickin it into her because he needs to clean the pipes.

by Anonymousreply 52September 14, 2022 2:58 AM

Frau

by Anonymousreply 53September 14, 2022 3:01 AM

Lukas Ridgeston!? Who introduced them? Elton?

by Anonymousreply 54September 14, 2022 3:02 AM

I miss the days when he looked like a baby Dyke.

His acting seemed more natural and not self-aware like it is now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 14, 2022 3:06 AM

She has a kid?

by Anonymousreply 56September 14, 2022 3:09 AM

She and Zayn Malik have a two-year-old daughter.

by Anonymousreply 57September 14, 2022 3:20 AM

I remember him from Jewel In The Crown.

by Anonymousreply 58September 14, 2022 3:21 AM

Ever since he got together with Camila, I've been saying that we'll find out about his sexuality when it's time for him to replace her. After all the backlash he got for that relationship, he'd only pick another girl who's barely out of her teens if he really IS that sleazy straight guy. A BEARD would be a few years older.

Well, here he is "romancing" a woman who is still much younger than him, but closer to 30 than 20. She's even a mother, as if to hammer home the message that she's a REAL GROWN-UP WOMAN, not a "little girl". It's also all happening very publicly - first the slow build-up with "sightings" posted on deuxmoi, replies from people who "can confirm this really happened", and now we're already being bombarded with articles; first pictures are released etc. There's not even the usual coy denial ("they're just friends!"). That pretty much confirms it to me - these relationships are all for show, and his PR team has FINALLY understood that a middle-aged guy with a barely legal girl is not as acceptable as it used to be.

I doubt it will last longer than a few weeks though. Unlike the previous beards, Gigi is successfull in her own right; surely she has better things to do than play his girlfriend, and hot straight guys her own age lined up. He's probably doing this to buy himself some time for the search of a suitable long-time beard, and to convince the gullible he's not THAT bad and totally likes "real women" and not just "vulnerable little girls whose brains haven't even fully formed".

by Anonymousreply 59September 14, 2022 5:00 AM

Why would Camila be the straw to breakthe camel's back? How homely does DiCaprio have to get for people to leave his dating life alone?

by Anonymousreply 60September 14, 2022 5:03 AM

R60, because he got so much backlash for "dating" her. Before Camila, people were making fun of him, calling him gross, shallow and a sleazebag, but most weren't yet calling him a pedo or predator. It was a huge mistake to beard with a girl who was not only barely out of her teens when they were first linked, but whom he had apparently known since she was like 10. If I remember correctly, she was also the first "girlfriend" who was more than 20 years younger than him.

The reactions to her made it clear his PR team needed to come up with a new strategy.

by Anonymousreply 61September 14, 2022 5:15 AM

Didn't Gigi "date" Tyler Cameron? Surely she's beneath DiCaprio?

by Anonymousreply 62September 14, 2022 5:18 AM

Will Emily Ratajkowski be next?

by Anonymousreply 63September 14, 2022 5:21 AM

Maybe Leo should ask Keanu for recommendations?

by Anonymousreply 64September 14, 2022 5:21 AM

R61 Do you believe Lukas Haas is Leo’s real partner? Will Leo ever come out?

by Anonymousreply 65September 14, 2022 5:24 AM

R59, Gigi is famous, but relies on papp stunts/strolls. She’s SM famous. LD is a bonafide A-list movie star. This would be a come up for her.

R62, she did. I was shocked how many people believed that to be real. Even this, people are gullible. Whether he’s closeted or not, his relationships all seem contractual. I expect this to last longer than a few weeks if it continues.

R63, she’s been recently linked to Brad Pitt. Think it’s bs too, but don’t think Brad is Leo, if you catch my drift.

by Anonymousreply 66September 14, 2022 5:25 AM

Couldn't Leo date Zara Larsson? She'd love the profile boost.

by Anonymousreply 67September 14, 2022 5:30 AM

How sweet for Gigi to beard for him, or are they bearding for each other? They look like siblings it’s a bit creepy.

by Anonymousreply 68September 14, 2022 10:39 AM

Sort of shocked Lainey called it out as a possible fauxmance. Though she is delusional thinking Gigi is anywhere near his level, her fame is manufactured and declining rapidly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 14, 2022 5:01 PM

r69....Daddys money didnt hurt

by Anonymousreply 70September 14, 2022 5:04 PM

Celebrity Tuna

by Anonymousreply 71September 14, 2022 5:16 PM

R12, He's not gay. Some of DL are sad sad delusional people. Their delusions become reality. And when you counter them they will F&F you and call you names. Very sad. Just remember it's never too late to treat mental illness

by Anonymousreply 72September 14, 2022 5:20 PM

R72, I was one of those who didn’t think he was gay, but starting to believe it. His relationships are very formulaic and they don’t seem authentic or natural. I think they are all contracts. Has he ever spoken about any of these women? Privacy is one thing, but if you love someone you’ll say something positive about the person/relationship. I saw a picture montage of Leo through the years out with gfs, Lukas is always there. You have to admit it’s odd.

by Anonymousreply 73September 14, 2022 5:31 PM

He's boning her

by Anonymousreply 74September 14, 2022 5:31 PM

R73, yea it is a bit unusual I'll admit. But I know lots of older professional men who are hetero with no kids.

by Anonymousreply 75September 14, 2022 5:33 PM

His first beard older than 25! And can't believe so many delusional fraus on here still think he's straight! With all the wimmin he allegedly banged, and how many times he allegedly did it, and how many of them floozies wanted to trap him, he should've already had at least 3 kids by now! He has 0 because he doesn't even have sex with them wimmin. Get this through your motherfucking pra-sized brain: he's gay, just like Giustino Bieberon, Giacobbe Elordi, Keanu Reeves, Huge Ackman, Zaccaria Efron, Giacomo McDormiente, Travis Milne, George Looney etc

by Anonymousreply 76September 14, 2022 5:39 PM

Has he jumped on a couch yet?

by Anonymousreply 77September 14, 2022 5:43 PM

R75, It’s not that he’s single and childless, it’s all the other stuff. All his relationships seem staged. The Lukas pics is what really got me thinking, not the BS posted here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 14, 2022 5:45 PM

R25 is the same retarded frau convinced of Keanu's straightness from the other thread. She must be a delusional groupie. Block her, report her and have her killed

by Anonymousreply 79September 14, 2022 5:47 PM

R79, you need help.

by Anonymousreply 80September 14, 2022 5:48 PM

R78 It's also the childlessness, dumb dumb: it's impossible for a 48-y.o. straight guy to be childless, especially after fucking so many women for over 2 decades. Not unlikely, but IMPOSSIBLE

by Anonymousreply 81September 14, 2022 5:51 PM

You dont know how many abortions were forced....look at Warren Beatty....we know there were abortions only because people like Joan Collins spoke publicly about it.

by Anonymousreply 82September 14, 2022 5:55 PM

It's not impossible if you've had a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 83September 14, 2022 5:55 PM

Nate, you continue to embarrass yourself with your stupid posts.

by Anonymousreply 84September 14, 2022 5:58 PM

R84 The only stupid one here is yourself, you deluded frau. Go try to fuck DiCreepio and tell me how that went

by Anonymousreply 85September 14, 2022 6:00 PM

R81 you are a fkin idiot. I do not interact with idocracy. Even if he is gay your argument falls apart. He could have had a vascetomy and made sure he's partners were on the pill. One thing for sure he doesn't sleep around as we never here stories about hookups with either men or women. Anyway I'm done with you.

by Anonymousreply 86September 14, 2022 6:00 PM

Should read OR* made sure his partners were on the pill.

by Anonymousreply 87September 14, 2022 6:03 PM

R96 Drop dead, you retarded delusional frau. Find yourself men who are actually straight, you desperate cunt!

by Anonymousreply 88September 14, 2022 6:03 PM

R87 Yeah, he followed them to the bathroom for 25 years 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 89September 14, 2022 6:03 PM

Can someone tell this loon I'm not a frau nor female because I don't talk to idiots.

by Anonymousreply 90September 14, 2022 6:05 PM

Can't believe the amount of delusion and denial of all these fags and fraus on here, thinking this cocksucker is straight despite all evidence of the contrary. Let me clue in on something, you bunch of retards: it's rare for a Hollyweird male to actually be straight!

by Anonymousreply 91September 14, 2022 6:06 PM

R90 Have you tried to fuck DiCreepio yet, you retarded frau? How'd that go? Must've been glorious because he's so heterosexual. Right? Tell me how that went, you wretched cunt!

by Anonymousreply 92September 14, 2022 6:08 PM

R90, It’ll fall on deaf ears. That poster is a total mental case. I’ll add, though I loathe to address utter stupidity, that I’ve known straight men in their 30s, 40s, 50s, who don’t have kids. Not saying one way or another about Leo, but that comment is truly absurd.

by Anonymousreply 93September 14, 2022 6:13 PM

R69 Lainey is full of shit lol. She hates Leo with a passion so of course she’ll act like Gigi is above Leo professionally. The gag is she’s pointed a blind item about Leo’s true arrangement with his girlfriends in the past. About how he makes the girlfriends watch him hook up with men.

by Anonymousreply 94September 14, 2022 6:17 PM

posted*

by Anonymousreply 95September 14, 2022 6:17 PM

[Quote] About how he makes the girlfriends watch him hook up with men.

Which is such a stupid fantasy of Lainey's.

by Anonymousreply 96September 14, 2022 6:18 PM

R78 This DL comment about Leo earlier this year rings more and more true:

“Yes, people would rather tear apart a man for an age gap relationship on surface level these days rather than try to think a little. The concept of a middle aged man who's had a rotating cabal of young aspiring models/actress he's "dated" over decades without an iota of drama that wasn't invented by the media?”

by Anonymousreply 97September 14, 2022 6:18 PM

R93 Do they fuck as much as DiCreepio, retard? The only absurd thing here is your idiocy

by Anonymousreply 98September 14, 2022 6:21 PM

R73 He refused to speak about Bar Refaeli when he was asked about her in an interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 14, 2022 6:21 PM

I guess Gigi doesn’t care Leo dated an Israeli and is friends with Israelis.

by Anonymousreply 100September 14, 2022 6:24 PM

I knew that fags weren't the sharpest tool in the shed, but to keep giving this guy the benefit of the doubt after he has never married any of the thousands of women he's dated or had a child for that matter is un believable. You'd have to be completely and utterly braindead to do that. Like an amoeba

by Anonymousreply 101September 14, 2022 6:24 PM

Honestly it’s a good point. Leo is not Marlon Brando or Jack Nicholson. Maybe he’s Warren Beatty, but I’m even skeptical of that. Leo is hiding something.

by Anonymousreply 102September 14, 2022 6:25 PM

At least with Warren, you could tell his relationships were real. Leo is just going through the motions.

by Anonymousreply 103September 14, 2022 6:26 PM

Is he hiding it in his pot belly or Lukas'?

by Anonymousreply 104September 14, 2022 6:29 PM

According to Beyond The Blinds Leo works with modeling agencies to get girlfriends. He’s like a contractor.

by Anonymousreply 105September 14, 2022 6:33 PM

R94, that was definitely not about LD. Lainey might believe this is a fauxmance, but she doesn’t think he’s gay based on her previous postings.

by Anonymousreply 106September 14, 2022 6:34 PM

She needs the publicity. And he needs a new beard.

by Anonymousreply 107September 14, 2022 6:35 PM

R106 No trust me it was about Leo. If you go to her old posts about Leo she always referred to his girlfriends as “bonafides.” That blind item was posted at the height of The Wolf of Wall Street era.

by Anonymousreply 108September 14, 2022 6:35 PM

And she referred to the man as a playboy too which is a dead giveaway it’s Leo.

by Anonymousreply 109September 14, 2022 6:36 PM

R109 Link, please. And anything on McCaffrey/Mea Culpable? That guy doesn't seem to give 2 shots about his "GF", I'm sure there's a story there

by Anonymousreply 110September 14, 2022 6:41 PM

R109 Sorry, didn't see you'd already linked it. Anyway, I want some dirt on Elordi, McDormant, Ackman and McCaffrey

by Anonymousreply 111September 14, 2022 6:45 PM

Why doesn’t someone comment on Lukas Haas’ Instagram and tell him Leo needs to stop the PR relationships and just come out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 14, 2022 6:46 PM

R112 Excellent idea! Totally sounds like something I would do!

by Anonymousreply 113September 14, 2022 6:50 PM

An interesting thread about Leo and his 'gfs':

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 14, 2022 7:20 PM

Gigi Hadid? I thought Kaia Gerber is the celeb beard du jour?

by Anonymousreply 115September 14, 2022 7:23 PM

R81 "it's impossible for a 48-y.o. straight guy to be childless"

You gotta be the dumbest person in this planet.

by Anonymousreply 116September 14, 2022 7:36 PM

R115 How? She dated Pete Davidson, Jacob Elordi and Austin Butler. Which gay guys has she bearded for?

by Anonymousreply 117September 14, 2022 7:37 PM

Did it ever dawn on you that he could be sterile ?

by Anonymousreply 118September 14, 2022 7:42 PM

Takeaway: Gigi Hadid is NOT a size queen at all. Who's next for Gigi? Daniel Radcliffe? Shia LaBeouf?

by Anonymousreply 119September 14, 2022 7:43 PM

Is she a boozer?

Her face is very puffy. She’s too young to have a face that looks like a hot air balloon.

The Spanish chick is hotter.

Just saying’.

by Anonymousreply 120September 14, 2022 8:05 PM

Bella isn't Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 121September 14, 2022 8:07 PM

If Leo was gay, he would be married to a beard. Far less complicated than dating a series of young models. Secondly, why would he be in a relationship with the hideous Lukas Haas? He could do so much better... if he was gay. Leo is just a boring guy who can't connect intellectually with a woman his own age because he wants to stay young and immature and younger women make him feel young. My father was that way and so were all his male friends. And Leo just sounds so damn boring during interviews. He was more interesting when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 122September 14, 2022 9:42 PM

That should be ME! I am always just hours too late!

by Anonymousreply 123September 14, 2022 10:48 PM

Young attractive women who are wealthy do not want middle-aged dick from someone who's no longer handsome and has a reputation. Fraus ain't buying these back-to-back beards. Why can't Leo be like Tammy Cruise and stay a bachelor. Top Gun 2 was a global smash.

by Anonymousreply 124September 14, 2022 11:08 PM

Leo has no sexual energy with anyone. Its true that he loves Lukas and maybe it was sexual but shifted to platonic. Lukas was not ugly when young. I don't think Leo is anywhere close to his playboy image. I think he is just keeping up the reputation he had when he was young and full of life for the paps and like a robot, he can't turn it off. Like most former kid stars, he's always "on." A trained monkey.

by Anonymousreply 125September 14, 2022 11:17 PM

Lukas and Leo both let themselves go a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 126September 14, 2022 11:22 PM

It's eyeroll-inducing everytime, and never won't be.

by Anonymousreply 127September 14, 2022 11:26 PM

R121, I think they mean Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 128September 15, 2022 12:50 AM

[Quote] Like most former kid stars, he's always "on."

Is he, though? He does very few interviews. He doesn't keep up his looks. Even his pap pics with the women are low effort.

by Anonymousreply 129September 15, 2022 12:51 AM

She’s ugly as shit. He can pay for a better beard.

by Anonymousreply 130September 15, 2022 12:54 AM

She is a serial beard. He has outted himself.

by Anonymousreply 131September 15, 2022 12:56 AM

R126 It’s true. They were still cute a decade ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 15, 2022 12:57 AM

I actually think Leo is attractive for a 47 yr old. He wasn’t for a 38 yr old, but it leveled out. He still has his hair and I think he looks better than the average guy his age. However, when ‘dating’ a 20 yr old is what gets his goofed on.

by Anonymousreply 133September 15, 2022 1:02 AM

R122 I disagree: the revolving door of beards helps keep him interesting and in the news. All them other closet cases who got married, like Tim Tebow, Nick Jonas and Huge Ackman, got boring: it's pretty obvious they'll never come out, so not much is left to say about them after they tied the knot which is why they've dropped off the face of the Earth

by Anonymousreply 134September 15, 2022 7:46 AM

He hasn’t been cute since Catch Me If You Can which was 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 135September 15, 2022 7:48 AM

Leo will soon look like Orson Welles.

The woman will soon look like Simone Signoret.

by Anonymousreply 136September 15, 2022 8:06 AM

R131 How is she a serial beard? She was with Zayn Malik and has a kid with him.

by Anonymousreply 137September 15, 2022 8:10 AM

I thought he looked best in The Departed, but I guess I’m the only one who feels that way.

by Anonymousreply 138September 15, 2022 8:16 AM

And he was still good looking in The Great Gatsby and The Wolf of Wall Street. He let himself go after those movies. I don’t blame him tho. He’s never cared about working out and doesn’t really rely on his looks for roles like say Brad Pitt does.

by Anonymousreply 139September 15, 2022 8:17 AM

Joaquin Phoenix was also more attractive in his 20’s and 30’s, but no one gives him shit about aging poorly.

by Anonymousreply 140September 15, 2022 8:18 AM

I always thought her name was pronounced ‘Gee Gee’.

Well, Ms Wintour [pronounced ‘Winter’] has proven me wrong. It’s ‘She She’ S’il vous plaît

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 15, 2022 8:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142September 15, 2022 8:22 AM

Is Leo trying to lose weight?

by Anonymousreply 143September 15, 2022 8:22 AM

Gay or straight, I don’t get why people are so bothered by Leo’s dating life. There’s been no stories of him treating these women like garbage like there are with other playboys like Brando. At least he’s honest with himself and isn’t getting married and having kids for the sake of his image while screwing around 24/7 like Ben Affleck did.

by Anonymousreply 144September 15, 2022 8:25 AM

Gisele shaded Leo in her book for not growing up, meanwhile her 45 year old husband would rather keep playing football than be a father to their children.

by Anonymousreply 145September 15, 2022 8:27 AM

R137 u think Zayn is straight?

by Anonymousreply 146September 15, 2022 12:41 PM

R146 What reason is there for me to believe he isn't?

by Anonymousreply 147September 15, 2022 1:20 PM

I don’t think Gigi is a serial beard. So dumb, why would she have a kid at 25 with a has been boy bander who is from another country and seemingly has drug problems?! She is actually stupid to have gotten pregnant. What I do think is that she is not above is pr relationships. The Tyler Cameron ‘fling’ was the same time as this, during fashion week. These people look for any way to get their names out there. What better way then to ‘hook up’ with the most talked about men of the moment?

I agree with the poster who said Leo has zero sexual energy with anyone. He’s just really closed off in general.

R140, Joaquin was never known as a sex symbol to millions of teenaged girls and women as Leo was back in the RAJ/Titanic days.

by Anonymousreply 148September 15, 2022 2:59 PM

Hadid irritates me. How can someone's face look 14 and 40 at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 149September 15, 2022 3:10 PM

Anything connected with Hadid is gay including Bieber and Gomez and Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 150September 15, 2022 3:57 PM

r149 She's nothing special, really. With her million moles and puffer fish face, she would've NEVER been a model had it not been for her father. Bella looks more like a model than she ever will. At least she doesn't have a birthday cake for face

by Anonymousreply 151September 15, 2022 4:11 PM

Doesnt Leo still live with his mother also ?

by Anonymousreply 152September 15, 2022 4:17 PM

I don’t find either of these people attractive

by Anonymousreply 153September 15, 2022 4:20 PM

I learned something in this thread. Gigi is pronounced "She She". Does anyone know this besides Anna Wintour and a few fashionistas? I've never heard it from anyone but my fashion days are long behind me.

by Anonymousreply 154September 15, 2022 5:30 PM

It's not pronounced she she. That's not what Anna said.

by Anonymousreply 155September 15, 2022 5:53 PM

Oh God Bless you, R155. You've saved me the embarrassment of gushing about She She Hadid.

by Anonymousreply 156September 15, 2022 5:58 PM

It's pronounced "GeeGee" and just so happens to be short for "Luigi"

by Anonymousreply 157September 15, 2022 6:02 PM

R148 Leo didn’t really want to be known as a sex symbol tho. His first Oscar nomination was for What’s Eating Gilbert Grape. He was considering doing Boogie Nights instead of Titanic.

by Anonymousreply 158September 15, 2022 6:57 PM

Leo wanted to do neither Titanic nor Romeo + Juliet. He had to be talked into both these roles.

by Anonymousreply 159September 15, 2022 7:32 PM

R55, Leo never looked like a baby dyke or full grown dyke. Leo was a beautiful man. Don't ever compare him to a dyke.

by Anonymousreply 160September 16, 2022 1:50 PM

R160 Leo?

by Anonymousreply 161September 16, 2022 3:21 PM

No R161. Leo was one of the most beautiful men on this planet when he was in his early 20s. Why would anyone compare him to a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 162September 17, 2022 2:22 PM

R160 R162 Cause baby dykes can be cute, you lesbophobic dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 163September 17, 2022 2:33 PM

R160, he wasn’t thought of as a baby dyke, but he was thought to be effeminate looking. Masculine was definitely not an adjective used to describe him back then.

by Anonymousreply 164September 17, 2022 2:49 PM

Baby dyke doesn't have to mean stone cold butch. There was a tumblr of Lesbians who look like Justin Bieber, after all...

by Anonymousreply 165September 17, 2022 3:11 PM

Yeah, R165 and they were all fug.

by Anonymousreply 166September 17, 2022 4:19 PM

R166 You should be an expert on all things ugly.

by Anonymousreply 167September 17, 2022 4:45 PM

Leo and Jared Leto seen in Chelsea today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 18, 2022 12:10 AM

Now those 2 I can believe are fucking. Leo is a big ole thirsty bottom.

by Anonymousreply 169September 18, 2022 12:13 AM

I don't think Leto would want to hit that.

by Anonymousreply 170September 18, 2022 12:17 AM

Some male gay celebrities will go to extremes to maintain their public image of heterosexuality...Look at Jeremy Renner...all that public broohaha about getting a hookup pregnant...meanwhile in reality, she was surrogate for him and his boyfriend/business partner

by Anonymousreply 171September 18, 2022 12:17 AM

I don't believe she was. Things went left. Probably just a messy bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 172September 18, 2022 12:18 AM

Leo may as well just come out because he’s no longer a heartthrob and nobody cares if he’s gay at this point.

by Anonymousreply 173September 18, 2022 12:19 AM

Silly, r173.

by Anonymousreply 174September 18, 2022 12:21 AM

His PR people need to give up the 1950’s bearding shit. Nobody’s falling for it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 175September 18, 2022 12:26 AM

Your forget how straight people are very fond of Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

by Anonymousreply 176September 18, 2022 12:29 AM

r172 HI JEREMY ! Where you been ?

by Anonymousreply 177September 18, 2022 12:35 AM

Jeremy wouldn't admit to being bisexual, hon r177.

by Anonymousreply 178September 18, 2022 12:36 AM

Straight or gay, Leo is BORING!!! I fall asleep during his interviews.

by Anonymousreply 179September 18, 2022 11:19 AM

I don’t think I can keep up with Leo’s personal life anymore, it’s too depressing. I naively believed he would put these PR relationships to rest whenever it ended with Camila and that he would finally be honest with himself. I can’t bother to follow this Gigi relationship but if it lasts I’m sure there’ll be photos of Lukas accompanying them on their dates in the future. At this point I just hope Leo gets it together when he turns 50. It’s sad he’s ended up a laughing stock in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 180September 25, 2022 7:41 AM

A laughing stock in West Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 181September 25, 2022 7:49 AM

R180 Same. For some reason, I really thought after Camilla he was going to stop with the bearding since everyone has already caught on about him and Lukas. But just weeks later and it’s right back to a new beard. As you said it’s very sad and depressing. Not only that, it’s boring. He would be so much more exciting if he came out and was the first openly gay A-list actor. Instead he keeps doing this 1950’s Rock Hudson-type bearding. It’s boring.

by Anonymousreply 182September 25, 2022 8:15 AM

Sad and depressing for whom?

by Anonymousreply 183September 25, 2022 8:25 AM

They can sing a rousing version of "My face is more swollen than your face, my face is better than youuurs!" to a rousing round of the KenL-Ration jingle!

by Anonymousreply 184September 25, 2022 8:41 AM

R183 It’s cliche to say but I have a soft spot for Leo ever since I was a child. It’s his life but you can’t tell me his life isn’t shallow and empty. It’s hard to watch him continuing to embarrass himself.

by Anonymousreply 185September 25, 2022 8:52 AM

R182 Totally agree. I thought Leo and Lukas going to a gay wedding without Camila earlier this year was a sign that maybe he was ready to be honest with himself, whether it’s about his sexuality or these obvious PR/contractual relationships. But he clearly isn’t ready. I do wonder how long he can keep this going, living the same life for nearly 30 years. I hope he gets it together when he turns 50.

by Anonymousreply 186September 25, 2022 8:55 AM

Every time I see all the memes of Leo and how he trades in for a younger model around 25/26...always makes me think of Madden and his twinks. 😂

by Anonymousreply 187September 25, 2022 9:23 AM

[quote]I thought Leo and Lukas going to a gay wedding without Camila earlier this year was a sign that maybe he was ready to be honest with himself, whether it’s about his sexuality or these obvious PR/contractual relationships.

That was also a big reason why I thought he might be inching out the closet. Guess we were wrong. Sadly I don’t see anything changing at 50 considering that’s in just 2 years.

He may have money and fame but his life seems very empty.

by Anonymousreply 188September 25, 2022 9:37 AM

Her public life began as a multimillionaire child of an attention-starved trophy wife on a realty TV show, so signing a contract to pretend to fawn over a fat middle-aged weirdo for a year or so seems like an expected way to get an acting mentorship and some experiencing trying to convince the public she can pull off a convincing performance.

I'll never forget when she told her mother she hadn't eaten anything and thought she was going to pass out on a photoshoot set, and Yolanda said "chew a few almonds, Honey."

by Anonymousreply 189September 25, 2022 9:45 AM

R188 I don't see why he would change his ways.

His fake dating life seems to be good for him and the models he rotates in and out. They get free publicity everywhere they go. If he ever stuck with one woman, people would tire of them and they'd be left alone. This way, there's always some hot young thing for the cameras to chase after. Leo is considered a major Hollywood heavy hitter, so the models build their 'personal brands' while cavorting on a beach with the bloated whale for a year or two, and that means a higher income and lasting name recognition for them. Leo in turn keeps his perceived currency with the hottest young women in the world, and that keeps his name and star power current in Hollywood. In reality, he's a blubbery, ugly middle-aged man who should not be seen the way he is seen, as a lothario who makes supermodels swoon, and the one driver of high incomes in Hollywood is perceived sexiness, so this has kept his career alive as a movie star and not just a character actor.

The women are free to date who they want, and Leo is free to fuck who he wants.

Even if Leo were discovered to be fucking, say, Frances Pugh *and* Harry Styles, with photographic evidence, it would be presented to us as "Leo, that wild man, is cheating on his supermodel girlfriend—men and women alike can't stay away from the movie star!"

It's working out just fine for everyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 190September 25, 2022 9:52 AM

I don’t think Leo is ugly, but he’s past his prime. The last time he looked good with one of his “girlfriends” was Blake Lively and that’s because he was prepping for The Great Gatsby. I’ve read a theory he purposefully let himself go because he was preyed upon in the industry for his boyish pretty looks in his youth. If true I feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 191September 25, 2022 10:12 AM

R190 It’s not 2010. The young model girlfriends aren’t working for Leo anymore. His relationship with Camila really ruined his image and turned him into a laughing stock in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 192September 25, 2022 10:14 AM

He's a fat middle-aged man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193September 25, 2022 10:21 AM

He lost weight. He’s never had a good body tho. He hates working out and it shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 25, 2022 10:27 AM

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think he is gay and does actually has sex with women he is with.

by Anonymousreply 195September 25, 2022 10:28 AM

There’s been too many blind items about how he can’t have sex anymore. He’s unable to maintain an erection, etc. At most he probably makes out with them.

by Anonymousreply 196September 25, 2022 10:30 AM

Yes, cause blinds=truth. How the fuck would anyone but him and person he is with know if he can get it up or not?

by Anonymousreply 197September 25, 2022 10:34 AM

This blind item is from 2008.

Caution right off the top – if you’re the prudey type, some details here are not for you. Click away or hold your peace. Don’t be emailing me with a lewd complaint since you were given ample warning.

Celebrities are surrounded all the time by beautiful women. Especially him. He boasts an impressive track record, minus one infection, and so you would think, for a regular, non famous girl, even a really, really beautiful non famous girl, it would be an insurmountable obstacle to catch his eye…right?

Not so.

But just because it’s easy to attract him doesn’t mean it’s easy to … pleasure him. Turns out his libido doesn’t quite match up to the legend. And his prowess isn’t exactly the smoothest either. SO disappointing.

She and her girlfriends found him at a club in Vegas recently. Danced in front of his booth and eventually caught his eye. He sent over the bodyguard, they were invited to join, and soon everyone ended up in his suite, even though he’s supposed to have a sexy steady. On this night however he was playing single.

First he asked his evening’s target to give him a massage. She obliged. Eventually they ended up alone in his room. Making out turned to sex. He used a condom and went through the conventional motions. Highly unimaginative and even a little… gross?

Apparently our superstar superstud releases the most unpleasant sound effects. Grunts and groans and straight up no rhythm pounding, making it clear that without a cinematographer and a world class director, he isn’t exactly the undercover loverboy we all believed he was.

Like, no moves whatsoever.

Needless to say, his lame technique wasn’t getting him anywhere, so in relief he asked her to fondle his boys instead. By boys I mean balls. A gorgeous, willing girl in his bed, game for anything… and in the end he could only finish in his own hand in front of her.

Too much champagne, I guess. But still… dude… if this is how you stray, you might need to work on your alcohol to erection ratio. This kind of thing is an embarrassment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198September 25, 2022 10:37 AM

I want to see Leo for what he is and how everyone else sees him: a sad, pathetic, bloated creep trying to relive his youth. But I’ve listened to too much Beyond The Blinds episodes to accept the official narrative about him and his relationships.

by Anonymousreply 199September 25, 2022 10:48 AM

[quote]I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think he is gay and does actually has sex with women he is with.

You are the only one. Because the rest of us find it strange how a supposed pussyhound hasn’t had at least one “oops!” baby with any of the women he’s been with. And before you suggest, I highly doubt he would get a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 200September 25, 2022 7:11 PM

[Quote] He may have money and fame but his life seems very empty.

He has a soulmate. Do you?

by Anonymousreply 201September 25, 2022 7:16 PM

Does his mother still live with him ?

by Anonymousreply 202September 25, 2022 7:20 PM

R200, why would you doubt a vasectomy? I could totally see it from someone who has a lot to lose. I’m not sure what to believe about him. I’m not convinced he doesn’t have sex with women, but I don’t believe any of his relationships are what they seem. He always looks disconnected, but he actually looks like that with his friends too.

by Anonymousreply 203September 25, 2022 7:20 PM

Is she talking about DiCaprio?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204September 25, 2022 7:26 PM

Who is she, R204? Sounds like him, he filmed Django Unchained in Louisiana.

by Anonymousreply 205September 25, 2022 8:31 PM

This is why I think Leo is bi and not gay. There’s too many stories of him hitting on barely legal models.

by Anonymousreply 206September 25, 2022 9:29 PM

It seems Leo likes his women younger and men his own age (Lukas, Bradley).

by Anonymousreply 207September 25, 2022 9:30 PM

R200 How is he a pussyhound when he's always in long-term monogamous relationships?

by Anonymousreply 208September 25, 2022 9:56 PM

Monogamous? Surely you jest...

by Anonymousreply 209September 25, 2022 9:58 PM

^ wut?

by Anonymousreply 210September 25, 2022 10:02 PM

RUMORSH ARE SHWIRLING!

by Anonymousreply 211September 25, 2022 10:04 PM

Why can't Leo just be butch like miss cruise or miss Pitt?

by Anonymousreply 212September 26, 2022 9:54 AM

Not with that walk, he can't.

by Anonymousreply 213September 26, 2022 1:12 PM

If he has never impregnated any of those models, all of whom could use a meal ticket, he ain't fucking them.

by Anonymousreply 214September 26, 2022 3:31 PM

That's BS. How do you know that he didn't impregnate any of the women he was seeing? There's this thing called abortion. Not to mention little things called condoms, birth control pills, vasectomy.. There's a ton of men that slept around with way more women than he had (he only had a few girlfriends in the thirty years that he has been famous, that's not a lot) and never had an unwanted kid.

by Anonymousreply 215September 26, 2022 3:37 PM

What kind of shoe polish does he use to dye his hair?

by Anonymousreply 216September 26, 2022 3:46 PM

It's funny how many of you think he's gay because he dates a bunch of younger women and doesn't seem emotionally attached to them, but isn't that what gay men do with other men? Gay men date and fuck a bunch of guys they don't really care about but if a straight guy does that with women, it means he's gay? There are straight men who are immature and only love young pussy and lots of it, just like there are gay guys who love young cock and lots of it. Why is that so hard to understand?

by Anonymousreply 217September 26, 2022 9:52 PM

How can a bloated micro-dicked, childless, never married middle-aged man be of any interest at all to young babes? Does not compute.

by Anonymousreply 218September 26, 2022 10:11 PM

He's rich and famous R218. Those are major aphrodisiacs for women. Why was old, ugly Hugh Hefner surrounded by young chicks? Because they liked his old saggy balls? No. MONEY!

by Anonymousreply 219September 26, 2022 11:00 PM

DL logic: If a middle-aged man says he's only attracted to women who are in their early twenties, that's a big sign he's GAY!! Straight middle-aged men only like old pussies and saggy tits. They are NEVER EVER attracted to young, firm breasts, butts and tight pussies.

by Anonymousreply 220September 26, 2022 11:05 PM

R217, that argument doesn’t hold up. He’s had many long term relationships, lasting years, and he never seems very emotionally connected. They never lead anywhere and his friends are always present. I don’t know of he’s gay or not, but there is something he’s trying to hide.

by Anonymousreply 221September 27, 2022 4:07 AM

R220 he dates lesbian actresses or paid escorts. A straight guy no matter how alpha falls in love and is relatively monogamous. Johnny Carson and David letterman are/were straight and rich.

by Anonymousreply 222September 27, 2022 6:10 AM

R220 Hadid dates gay men exclusively and hangs with lesbian/gay crowd. It's well established that DiCaprio is gay.

by Anonymousreply 223September 27, 2022 6:13 AM

R217 r219 and r220 is a looney frau who should be reading tabloid magazines about how leo hasn't found the right woman yet. This poster is a real moron and believes every tabloid she reads while at the checkout line at the grocery store. It is quiet pathetic this fat frau thinks leo is everything she wants to belive except been gay. She is homophobic and will come up with bullshit theories as long as she doesn't have to admit he might be actually closeted.

by Anonymousreply 224September 27, 2022 6:14 AM

An article about how Leo and Gigi are in Milan together yet he’s only photographed with his male friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225September 27, 2022 7:10 AM

R222 Which lesbian actresses has he dated, silly?

by Anonymousreply 226September 27, 2022 8:13 AM

R223 Well established?

by Anonymousreply 227September 27, 2022 8:14 AM

[quote]It's funny how many of you think he's gay because he dates a bunch of younger women and doesn't seem emotionally attached to them, but isn't that what gay men do with other men? Gay men date and fuck a bunch of guys they don't really care about but if a straight guy does that with women, it means he's gay? There are straight men who are immature and only love young pussy and lots of it, just like there are gay guys who love young cock and lots of it. Why is that so hard to understand?

Sigh. How many times do we have to post the link to that infamous "homophobia in Hollywood" youtube video, or that Dallas Observer article from 1995? For the twenty thousandth time: DiCaprio has actually been OUTED - not by anonymous randos on the internet, but by people who work in the industry. No, those who outed him aren't huge stars, but they're established professionals with wikipedia entries and long lists of credits on their IMDB pages.

Look up what Stephen Trask (composer) and Craig Chester (actor) said about him. And while you're at it, do some research on his "ex girlfriend" Bar Refaeli's tax evasion case, and what came out about her so-called romantic relationship with Leo in the wake of it.

For the twenty thousandth time, no, people don't just think he's gay because he only "dates" young women.

by Anonymousreply 228September 28, 2022 9:09 PM

What came out during Rafealis tax case r228 ?

by Anonymousreply 229September 28, 2022 9:13 PM

R229, that she lied about living with him in the US, when she really spent most of her time in Israel. There was also a witness who said Refaeli's mother (and manager) planted false stories about Bar and Leo moving in together. Oh, and Leo himself declined to testify and confirm he was in a relationship with Bar during the time period in question. Instead, he had his FATHER(!) submit a written affidavit saying yes, they were in a relationship and living together. Investigators dup up records that clearly showed they NEVER did, but Bar went to great lengths to keep up the facade, even renting apartments in Israel under relatives' names and using her mother's credit card.

by Anonymousreply 230September 28, 2022 9:22 PM

... obviously, Leo's father said in his affidavit that LEO and Bar were dating, not he (the father) and Bar.

by Anonymousreply 231September 28, 2022 9:23 PM

JFC is Gigi Hadid fug or what.

by Anonymousreply 232September 28, 2022 9:50 PM

THANK YOU r232

by Anonymousreply 233September 28, 2022 9:54 PM

[quote] Joaquin Phoenix was also more attractive in his 20’s and 30’s, but no one gives him shit about young girlfriends or aging poorly.

R140 because besides the fact that Joaquin is crazycakes and militantly hipster (r: annoying), he's also in love with his older sister and has been together with her on and off for years, which makes everyone uncomfortable to bring up his looks or sexuality or love life at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234September 28, 2022 10:00 PM

R225 the entire English national senior mens' football team were also in Milan during Fashion Week. Is Gigi banging every single one of them too?

Actually, don't answer that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235September 28, 2022 10:58 PM

Love conquers all. He is a hopeless romantic.

by Anonymousreply 236September 28, 2022 10:59 PM

99 percent of actors and singers are gay. I don't agree with outting them but it is fascinating to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 237September 29, 2022 2:59 AM

Pure bullshit, R237. There have been so many actors who DL swore were gay, that were eventually involved in some kind of scandal involving women or died and nothing was ever revealed about them being gay afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 238September 29, 2022 3:28 AM

R230 datalounge thinks all actors are straight. Anybody dl thinks is gay has had public sex to prove it. You have done zero research or you are public relations

by Anonymousreply 239September 29, 2022 4:01 AM

R234 He's in love with his sister because there's a photo of them holding hands?

by Anonymousreply 240September 29, 2022 1:06 PM

R237 "99 percent of actors and singers are gay" LoL

by Anonymousreply 241September 29, 2022 1:07 PM

Leo isn't gay, he's a fame whore. Miriam Margoyles who worked with Leo on Romeo & Juliet, asked him at the time if he was gay because he liked to wear dresses. Leo said he wasn't gay at all and then Miriam realized he wore dresses so people would talk about him. It's the same with his young models. Every time he breaks up with one and gets a new girl, the media talks about it. Then you have people defending him and others speculating on his sexuality. All this talk makes him more famous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 29, 2022 2:53 PM

An intelligent,good looking person simply would not be interested in being an actor. Much better and more reliable employment opportunities for talented straight people.

by Anonymousreply 243September 29, 2022 3:40 PM

r243...lets see, shall we ?.....He works when he wants to...He makes multiple millions per project...he only works sporadically leaving enormous amounts of free time to do as he chooses...He gets tons of attention to stroke his ego...sure, who wouldnt want to work their ass off 6 or 7 days a week, 8-14 hours a day even if they make good money.

by Anonymousreply 244September 29, 2022 3:44 PM

R243, LD was a child actor whose mother got him into the business. Same with River Phoenix. A Lot of actors grew up with industry connected parents. Others just wanted fame and fortune. Are there gays in showbiz, of course, but I think the % is over estimated, especially on DL. I do think there is a casting couch and predators like Brian Singer and that’s how some roll to get ahead.

by Anonymousreply 245September 29, 2022 4:08 PM

R240 Joaquin/Rain goes a whole lot deeper than just a few weird pap shots, but that would be a whole other thread.

Poke around the DL archives, other general gossip sites, or any Rooney Mara fan board/forum thread if you're interested in more on that, as I'm conscious that this thread is Leo-centric and hall monitors here get pissy if you stray too far off-topic.

by Anonymousreply 246September 29, 2022 5:21 PM

R242 Leo was asked about his sexuality in the 90’s and said he was still figuring himself out.

by Anonymousreply 247September 29, 2022 6:08 PM

He's not actually interested in dating her. He probably needs a babysitter for his new girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 248September 29, 2022 6:44 PM

I was in Milan last weekend and wasn't banging either one.

by Anonymousreply 249September 29, 2022 7:36 PM

[quote] LD was a child actor whose mother got him into the business. Same with River Phoenix. A Lot of actors grew up with industry connected parents.

This also kind of explains closet-bisexual drunk and serial whore Christian Slater's deal. He got his start as a soap kid, thanks to a casting agent Mom, then went on to book movies through that connection. A string of young girlfriends followed, as was de rigeur and not so taboo back in the 1980s & '90s, some of them believable and others not so much.

Though these days, even Christian is now quietly and comfortably married off to a fairly age-appropriate wife, with no cheating to speak of (that we know)...so idk what Leo's problem is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250September 29, 2022 7:42 PM

R242 is a frau with a new one. The old lady said he is probably not gay so he isn't. You are truly stupid. I guess since you can't argue your opinion so you jump on some quotes from a random old celeb.

by Anonymousreply 251September 29, 2022 10:22 PM

R251, Neil Patrick Harris doesn't think Leo is gay either. Watch at 5:00 and listen to what Neil says about Leo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252September 29, 2022 11:31 PM

As if Leo would go for NPH...LD probably shot him down.

by Anonymousreply 253September 29, 2022 11:38 PM

R252 you are not convincing anyone delusional frau. We have got your number and we know you are a nut job Leo fanatic. You are one of those "he hasn't met the right girl yet" groups. go read your tabloid people mag while shopping for a dress you can't fit into.

by Anonymousreply 254September 29, 2022 11:38 PM

It should be obvious that for whatever reason actors and singers are gay with few exceptions. The wishful thinking theory is rather bizarre considering how much dl despises actors they think are gay.

by Anonymousreply 255September 29, 2022 11:43 PM

For the last time Leo isn’t gay, he’s “fluid” or bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 256September 30, 2022 12:30 AM

"It should be obvious that for whatever reason actors and singers are gay with few exceptions. The wishful thinking theory is rather bizarre..."

Oh the irony of you calling someone's opinion, wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 257September 30, 2022 8:14 AM

Ugh. He looks fucking ridiculous. I never could stand him, especially during that "pussy posse" phase him and those other jerk offs were flaunting around. I can't stand his damn pussy posse friends, especially Tobey Maguire.

by Anonymousreply 258September 30, 2022 8:52 AM

R257 I think u missed my point. Gays prefer their celebs to be straight. They hate Travolta. It's just fascinating that they are all gay and can get away with it. Two of cybil shepherds daughters have come out as lesbians. Typical.

by Anonymousreply 259September 30, 2022 9:57 AM

R254, you have my number? Are you threatening me? I don't believe Leo is gay and you do. So what? Calm the fuck down you delusional psychotic ass.

by Anonymousreply 260September 30, 2022 12:13 PM

R260 if u truly have these thoughts, why not publish your address to prove your authenticity? Don't be a coward.

by Anonymousreply 261September 30, 2022 1:16 PM

Gays don't hate Travolta. He's old. And his choices are mostly poor.

by Anonymousreply 262September 30, 2022 2:16 PM

R216, publish my address to prove I don't think Leo is gay? lol. Go take your meds old man.

by Anonymousreply 263September 30, 2022 5:10 PM

Previous message was for the psycho at R261, not 216.

by Anonymousreply 264September 30, 2022 5:18 PM

R259 I didn't missed the point. You are calling something wishful thinking when you believe that majority of actors and singers are gay, which is ridiculous. And only one of Cybil Shepherd's daughter is gay. The one that isn't an actor. The actor one is just a bisexual that called herself gay when she was with a woman. She's married to a man now and has kids. And even if both of them were gay, I don't get your logic. What would that had to do with anything and what is typical about it?

by Anonymousreply 265September 30, 2022 6:12 PM

R256 why are you such a psycho get some meds. We know you are fat frau who fantasize about closeted male celebs.

by Anonymousreply 266September 30, 2022 7:35 PM

R265 every family in Hollywood has a gay child. Even Woody Allen and he is straight. Mias family has been industry so likely contributed the gay.

by Anonymousreply 267September 30, 2022 8:09 PM

I once read a theory here on DL that these "ALL actors are gay!" trolls are actually PR shills, and that they're coming up with these absurd, exaggerated claims to derail the thread and ensure no one will take anything said here on DL seriously.

by Anonymousreply 268September 30, 2022 11:34 PM

R268 projecting much. Aren't you derailing this thread with your bullshit evidences of Leo straightness.

by Anonymousreply 269September 30, 2022 11:59 PM

R267 "every family in Hollywood has a gay"

Yeah, you took this "fact" straight out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 270October 1, 2022 3:05 AM

R270 I'm an accountant. Hollywood marriages are lavender and the kids are gay. I didn't even know gay was genetic until I started observing Hollywood families. Ex Jon voight and his wife are lavender and produce two gay kids Angelina marries gay Pitt and produces three gay kids.

by Anonymousreply 271October 1, 2022 3:12 AM

R271, I don’t know if you’re trolling or insane, but I 😂 at the sheer ridiculousness of that comment.

by Anonymousreply 272October 1, 2022 3:18 AM

R271 Oh, I see...you are touched in the head. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 273October 1, 2022 4:30 AM

R272 lots of things seem ridiculous but are true. The president of France is 42 and is married to 67 yr old woman.

by Anonymousreply 274October 1, 2022 5:20 AM

Wait. Ain't that the girl that Zayne was shacked up with and had a kid?

by Anonymousreply 275October 1, 2022 5:26 AM

R269, sweetie, methinks you completely misunderstood what I said.

by Anonymousreply 276October 1, 2022 8:37 PM

Lisa Rinna feels she has failed as a mother. Why can't one of her ho' daughters nab themselves A*** list Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 277October 1, 2022 9:04 PM

Man I’ve been keeping up with Leo’s personal life since 2013. Nearly 10 years. I’ve never seen him get as much hate as he gets now. I remember when the biggest joke about him was that he never won an Oscar. Very sad to see how things change. I think it’s time to take a step back. I don’t even want to know how this “relationship” with Gigi will end..

by Anonymousreply 278October 13, 2022 5:13 AM

The hold Leo had on me from Romeo + Juliet/Titanic up until The Great Gatsby/The Wolf of Wall Street was strong. But he’s officially become a laughing stock in Hollywood and many people hate him now. It’s time to let him go..

by Anonymousreply 279October 13, 2022 5:15 AM

The only reason I kept up with the Camila relationship was because of Lukas. I was really curious why he always accompanied them. I naively believed once that relationship ended, Leo would be honest with himself and Lukas. But it looks like he’s committed to these young model girlfriends for life. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 280October 13, 2022 5:18 AM

The hand wringing on this thread is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 281October 13, 2022 9:54 AM

R279, I doubt the Hollywood establishment hates him and he’s not a laughing stock. The comedians goof on him about the gf thing the same way they did Clooney. SM and entertainment blogs are a different story, they find his dating habits creepy and mock him. All the 90s heartthrobs are getting the shit treatment now, Johnny, Brad, Leo. The only one unscathed is Keanu.

by Anonymousreply 282October 13, 2022 3:38 PM

R272 I think they/them is right because genetics plays a huge part in gayness, that's why we see so many turkish and arab muslims on the down low.

by Anonymousreply 283November 2, 2022 10:41 AM

The biggest engine to fame is publicity about a star's heterosexual dating . I shipped Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber until Justin married Hailey. Subsequently learned Gomez is lesbian. Betrayed

by Anonymousreply 284November 2, 2022 12:58 PM

R284 Selena Gomes isn't a lesbian. Wtf are you on?

by Anonymousreply 285November 2, 2022 1:12 PM

he merely tryin to salvage his image as a lover of young gals by dating her....

by Anonymousreply 286November 2, 2022 1:14 PM

Perfect for each.other. Both are unattractive. She's got weird pudgy face. Neither are exciting to look at.

by Anonymousreply 287November 2, 2022 1:45 PM

the hadids are trash.

by Anonymousreply 288November 2, 2022 2:49 PM

R289 Never like the Culpos. Anyway, are they officially "dating" now? Has she officially become his first beard who's over 25?

by Anonymousreply 289November 3, 2022 6:23 AM

Oh please, who wants to see them together?

No one is buying this fake-ass stupid PR.

by Anonymousreply 290November 3, 2022 12:23 PM

Leo and Lukas leaving dinner last night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291November 14, 2022 1:36 AM

r291 Reminds me of Christian McCaffrey and Luca Padua

by Anonymousreply 292November 14, 2022 4:45 AM

So no Gigi at Leo's birthday party?

by Anonymousreply 293November 15, 2022 12:46 AM

lucas sucks leo's ass out and fuk him bareback.

by Anonymousreply 294November 15, 2022 12:50 AM

Stoner zayn will be coming to beat leo's ass.

by Anonymousreply 295November 15, 2022 1:00 AM

ZAYN IS A PUSSY

by Anonymousreply 296November 15, 2022 5:05 AM

He's not even bothering making it look real. I think he won't come out until he's on his deathbed

by Anonymousreply 297November 15, 2022 5:48 AM

You mean in a posthumous memior

by Anonymousreply 298November 15, 2022 10:06 PM

I’ve wasted over 10 years following Leo’s personal life. He’s never gonna change and he’ll never be honest with himself. I’ll just enjoy his movies from now on.

by Anonymousreply 299November 18, 2022 8:19 AM

It’s nice to know Leo and Lukas are committed for life though, whether they’re friends or lovers.

by Anonymousreply 300November 18, 2022 8:24 AM

r300 He's the one constant in the midst of his revolving door of beards

by Anonymousreply 301November 18, 2022 9:06 AM

She needs to look desired and he need a new beard, they are perfect for a contract dating in 2023!

by Anonymousreply 302November 18, 2022 12:28 PM

I wish DL would stop posting so many threads about Leo. It’s just rehashing the same shit. He’s closeted, he’s an asshole, he aged poorly, etc. We get it. I want to finally move on from keeping up with his sad and repetitive personal life but all these threads that pop up about it don’t help.

by Anonymousreply 303November 23, 2022 2:46 AM

Who cares who DiFatrio is boning? He looks like Orson fucked Susan Boyle.

by Anonymousreply 304November 23, 2022 3:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!