Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City season 3 premieres Wednesday, September 28th!

[bold]trailer looks juicy but I'm annoyed there are only 5 full-time cast members. There are 3 friends but not heavily featured in the trailer [/bold]

trailer below

article in next post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 12, 2023 6:13 PM

the article

"I'm innocent!" That's what Jen Shah declares in E! News' exclusive first look at The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City season three.

Returning Housewives Lisa Barlow, Heather Gay, Meredith Marks, Whitney Rose and Jen will be joined by RHOSLC newcomers and "friends of" Danna Bui-Negrete, Angie Harrington and Angie Katsanevas for what looks like one helluva bumpy ride (and we're not talking about the ski slopes).

For starters, Jen's legal troubles with the FBI continue, but she's placing the blame on her former assistant Stuart Smith, who plead guilty to charges of conspiracy to commit wire fraud last year in connection with a nationwide telemarketing scheme.

"I got played by Stuart Smith," Jen says in the supertease. "I would not be in this thing at all if it wasn't for Stuart."

Danna later confides in Whitney by telling her, "Someone I know was working for Jen and now he's an informant."

Cut to footage of Jen earlier this summer leaving a NYC courthouse after changing her plea to guilty on the same charges (she's currently awaiting sentencing).

Jen's certainly not the only source of drama, as Meredith brings up a shocking rumor about Lisa. As she tells Whitney, "I just heard that she was doing favors to help get places to pick up Vida Tequila."

Whitney later shares the allegations with the rest of her co-stars. "You told me she performed sexual favors," Whitney states, prompting Lisa to fire back, "Are you crazy?!"

Heather's relationship with her family remains strained due to her book Bad Mormon, while Whitney reveals childhood trauma by telling the ladies, "I was in a very abusive situation."

Drama and hardships aside, the ladies enjoy a tropical beach vacation together. But it's not all rest and relaxation for Heather, who reveals a painfully swollen black eye on the trip.

"Heather, you look like somebody clocked you," Lisa says in shock before Heather responds, "Well, maybe somebody did."

Watch the trailer above to see everything that's to come, plus scroll down to see the season three cast photos and learn more about the new season.

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City return Wednesday, Sept. 28, at 9 p.m. on Bravo. (E! and Bravo are both part of the NBCUniversal family)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 31, 2022 7:10 PM

Jen this season is going to be so embarrassing for you

I wonder if she'll show her face on WWHL and the reunion. I mean it's clear she lied the whole time as most of us suspected

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 31, 2022 8:33 PM

These bitches are boring. Bring on Potomac!

by Anonymousreply 3August 31, 2022 8:49 PM

R3 Potomac is certainly leagues better but I want to see the reaction when Jen pleads guilty

by Anonymousreply 4August 31, 2022 11:26 PM

Are they getting into incest survivor revelations now? That could cause an avalanche of copycats on the other shows, because all the women on these exhibit symptoms of that. Where do these shows go next… until a Death Row crime is committed on air?

by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2022 7:54 AM

R5, I believe the next step is an affair between castmate’s husband and castmate that’s played out onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2022 12:46 PM

R6 the producers will find that situation. They talk to people in each community and get gossip, so they’ll find out about another woman that a housewife doesn’t know about and then cast her

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2022 3:12 PM

Someone probably clocked Heather for trying to steal food off of their plate.

by Anonymousreply 8September 5, 2022 3:54 PM

Brooks now has some kind of show. I assume it's just a social media thing though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2022 10:26 PM

People are deservedly roasting Brooks for headlining a show about growing up on a reality show when he was 19 or 20 when SLC started. I think Brooks is funny but you can’t deny that he lives up his own ass.

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2022 10:28 PM

hush! My baby's a star!

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2022 10:30 PM

In The Know is Yahoo's video platform. and it's the perfect place for Brooks Marks. Ninety-nine percent of the content is of the "girl, we need to talk about the new TikTok tampon hack that'll make your Spooky Szn fiftyfold more spooky-oopy-oopy" variety, but they also produce their own riveting content:

[quote]THIS 18-YEAR-OLD FROM THE MIDWEST FACED SOME REGRETS DURING HER FRESHMAN YEAR IN COLLEGE, BUT NOW SHE HAS A PLAN TO FLOURISH

[quote]HERE’S HOW THIS PLANT COACH AND GARDENER IS USING HOUSE PLANTS AS A STEPPING STONE TOWARDS SUSTAINABILITY

[quote]PROSPECTIVE RENTER MARA IS LOOKING TO LAND AN APARTMENT UPGRADE– AND AMPLE STORAGE FOR HER SURFBOARDS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2022 10:55 PM

tonight's the night of the premiere!

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2022 11:30 AM

How catatonic will Meredith Marks be this season? Will Brooks design a hoody to go with his sweatpant design? Will Lisa switch from Taco Bell to Chik-fil-a? Is Whitney going to stay with her hubby now that he’s unemployed? Will Heather Gay get some BBC?

I don’t give any fucks for Jen Shah.

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2022 11:38 AM

Jen Shah better brush up on pussy eating, since that's all she'll be getting for the next 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2022 1:15 PM

Interesting that Meredith and Jen follow eachother on Instagram and Jen is posting as though nothing is wrong. I hope they let her Zoom into the reunion from her prison cell.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2022 1:31 PM

Meredith and Jen's rapprochement is fascinating to me. I love that for them. But I love that they both DESPISE Lisa Barlow even more.

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2022 4:56 PM

Meredith and Heather are going to be so embarrassed as this season plays out after realizing that Jen lied to them and ended up pleading guilty after all

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2022 6:21 PM

R17. You probably lay in bed at night counting Lisa Barlow’s.

by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2022 7:36 PM

R19 lol. I am shook that Lisa is holding the center snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2022 8:00 PM

will Brooks be in the premiere episode? That's all the people care about!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2022 8:01 PM

I’m sure he’s “designed” more clothing by taking an Ann Taylor blazer and sewing a sash on it that says BROOKS MARKS, r21. So he has a lot to promote. He needs to get that ass back on TV so he can relive the trauma of seeing Jen Shah’s vagina again. Also Andy Cohen probably wants to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2022 8:10 PM

I'll take Brooks out on a hunting for dick mission

by Anonymousreply 23September 28, 2022 8:12 PM

After just 2 seasons Lisa Barlow is already Housewife Royalty. She’s a messy mess and I love it. Plus her husband is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2022 8:21 PM

Although I'm not a fan of ribbon-tacker Brooks Marks, to be fair to him, just reading the phrase "Jen Shah’s vagina" is a trauma that I will relive again and again.

Meanwhile, they're now being tacked on in borderline harness fashion. You know what comes next.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 28, 2022 8:41 PM

It’s funny that Jen’s vagina and Mary marrying her grandfather and Heather’s ex-Mormon pain were this show’s storylines in the first season. Things have really stepped up since then…

by Anonymousreply 26September 28, 2022 8:49 PM

Coach dancing was the highlight of the episode. That looked like a fun party. Whitney and Lisa said on WWHL that neither have spoken to Jen since she plead guilty.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2022 2:38 AM

loved seeing Seth get involved in the drama. I don't care what some of the female viewers think-I say the show is better when the husbands get involved. Seth was a jokester the first 2 seasons. Now he's engaging Lisa lol

btw LMFAO that basketball player at the party, Coach's friend, Glen Davis? He got indicted 11 months ago for FRAUD!! So he appeared on this show after that indictment. How bad does that look now for the Shahs? Jen is going to jail for fraud and 1 of their friends has been charged with fraud in a separate case. Makes Coach look bad himself. I wonder how many other friends they have who are fraudsters

Heather's confessionals are funny. She owns her insecurity but can't ever conquer it.

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2022 5:05 AM

Will Menaker of Chapo Trap House described Utah as Mormons selling each other things to avoid paying taxes and setting up frauds to rip off everyone in the US who isn’t a Mormon. I think there’s something to it. Supposedly Utah has more call centers than anywhere else, like the centers Jen used to get elders to sign up for “internet services.”

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2022 6:27 AM

does anyone else laugh whenever they hear Heather bring up the weird Mormon terms like "outer darkness"? It's so damn cult-like. I'm not a fan of religion in general but knew very little about Mormonism before this show

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2022 6:35 AM

[quote]Makes Coach look bad himself.

He doesn't need their help. A couple of years ago I posted one Shah story that took place on Sharrieff's watch while he was serving as his brother Sharmon's agent and trying to make his football career happen. To my knowledge, they're still happy to let people run with it.

Coincidentally enough, Jen's father (a landscaper) was the cofounder of a Tongan-American association in Utah. As a founder, his title—[italic]within the organization[/italic]—was the same as a title used by actual Tongan royalty. Jen would never dream of referring to him by a royal title without clarifying that it had absolutely no meaning outside of his group...would she?

[quote]Sharmon Shah changed his name to Karim Abdul-Jabbar while he was playing football for UCLA in 1995. Ferdinand Lewis "Lew" Alcindor Jr. changed his name to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar while he was playing basketball for UCLA in 1968.

[quote]Karim Abdul-Jabbar chose 33 as his number. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's number was 33.

[quote]This garnered a lot of attention for Karim, a middling player at best, because Kareem had a son who was only a year or two younger than Karim. The son's name? Kareem.

[quote]Taking place in the mid-1990s, when racing to find someone's social media wasn't step #1, people put the name, number, and school together and fawned over Karim accordingly, believing him to be Kareem's son. And a smile and a shrug isn't a real denial. What a coincidence, right?

[quote]Yes, it was just all one huge coincidence according to Karim. He wasn't even familiar with basketball and only picked 33 because he was a fan of Tony Dorsett. Why would anyone suspect otherwise? Kareem sued and Karim changed his name to Abdul-Karim al-Jabbar.

[quote]The moral of this story: If you ever meet someone who says, "You've probably heard of my sister-in-law, Marai Akerri? Yeah, she's my sister-in-law!!" make sure you ask them to confirm the spelling.

by Anonymousreply 31September 29, 2022 6:36 AM

Boy oh boy.. that intro on ep 1 must've had Jen screaming at coach to turn it off. How embarrassing for her.

It's amazing to me that Bravo continues to give all these criminals a platform.

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2022 1:49 PM

I’m sorry the husbands are getting dragged into this. Seth should have told Lisa to speak with Meredith and walked away.

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2022 2:20 PM

Seth is just thirsty because he and Meredith are SO YOUNG. Look at the food they buy and the hip clothes. It's like they're teenagers again!!!

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2022 2:26 PM

Seth looked like he was stroking out. Really had problems getting a full sentence out.

And Lisa's husband is the king of the pussies watching what was going on between her and Seth from across the room.

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2022 7:21 PM

Seth shadowing Meredith in the kitchen pretending he was John Barlow was shitty. That’s something thirsty Joe Gorga would do.

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2022 9:38 PM

I feel bad for Lisa’s husband. So browbeaten. It made a lot of sense when it was revealed last season that he was adopted. He’ll do anything for his bitch wife’s approval.

I hope there isn’t too much time spent this season on Heather’s relationship with Mormonism. I got burned out with that shit last season.

by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2022 9:50 PM

R37 lol in the trailer it shows she's releasing a book this season about her experience with Mormonism

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2022 10:27 PM

A show on the children of reality stars is really reaching for the bottom of the barrel.

by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2022 10:30 PM

Any Osmonds?

by Anonymousreply 40September 30, 2022 10:32 PM

are the Osmonds 1 of the "pioneer founding families"?

by Anonymousreply 41September 30, 2022 10:34 PM

There are already rumors that Mary will return. I hope she does. She was getting into an amazing groove by the end of season 2.

by Anonymousreply 42September 30, 2022 11:47 PM

So, R39? We have fourteen shows about peripheral Star Wars characters, why can’t we have one on Housewives kids?

They were gonna make a Real Kids of OC show years ago and it was missed opportunity that they didn’t. The early seasons of OC hired complete families that were interesting because they thought the kids would be more of the focus. Jeana Keogh arguably stayed on as long as she did because she had a compelling family, same with Tammy Knickerbocker.

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2022 5:34 AM

Mary looks like she smelled bad. Like her designer polyester is kept in a leaky closet.

by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2022 7:14 AM

SHE’s the one that smells like hospital r45

by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2022 7:16 AM

so what's Jen's mindset? She knows she's going to jail but she's carrying on on social media like she's just living life normally. Still trying to get into fights with her castmates

who the fuck does that?

Is she just trying to distract herself until the time comes? Or she's that messed up mentally that she doesn't see how insane she appears?

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2022 7:25 AM

I want Heather and Meredith and Mary v Whitney and Lisa. Jen won’t be in for too too long but will miss at least one season.

by Anonymousreply 47October 1, 2022 7:32 AM

It looks like Jen may miss the next 10-15 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2022 1:35 PM

Things look grave for Jen. These were federal charges, not something local she could rely on connections to help with.

by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2022 6:23 PM

From what I’ve read it looks like Jen is going to be locked up for at least 10 years before she can be released. The really sad part is her husband and mother gave up their life savings to pay for her defense then she ended up pleading guilty anyway. And all of their money is gone. Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 50October 1, 2022 7:22 PM

Jen will do well, or at least ok, in prison. She’s a survivor and likable. Probably knows how to graft from her humble beginnings. I think she’ll struggle to obey guards at first but she’ll get the hang of it.

by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2022 7:24 PM

Teresa was fine in prison..... I mean ‘camp.’ But she was only gone for a year. Jen is having a blast until she surrenders. Maybe she has the right idea.

by Anonymousreply 52October 1, 2022 7:49 PM

Part of Jen's guilty plea (and avoidance of a trial) was agreeing not to appeal any sentence of up to fourteen years.

by Anonymousreply 53October 1, 2022 8:56 PM

It looked like Heather and Whitney were fighting in the trailer. Anyone know anything about that?

Whatever will happen to Heather's eye seemed like it was still having an impact on her talking head clips which were most likely filmed after production was over.

by Anonymousreply 54October 1, 2022 9:21 PM

Heather’s eye is a complication from a cosmetic procedure. I’d bet a couple days pay on it. I *really* don’t like, assuming I’m correct, that she and the producers are making it seem like someone hit her. Yes, my lines are arbitrary.

by Anonymousreply 55October 1, 2022 9:55 PM

Jen's mother can barely walk

by Anonymousreply 56October 6, 2022 6:59 AM

Lisa: "I used to feel like I was a safe space for you"

Meredith immediately: "You are not a safe space, Lisa"

lmao

by Anonymousreply 57October 6, 2022 8:20 AM

I hate Whitney’s new lip implants - ugly! Jen is laying on the pity party t h i c k, those gals that stood up for her are suckers.

by Anonymousreply 58October 6, 2022 11:24 AM

The Heathet/Whitney feud starts next week. Lisa is fucking hilarious. Saint Meredith is getting tiresome already. Whitney is attempting to hijack the season. Jen lying and sticking to her innocence is fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 59October 6, 2022 1:30 PM

I don't understand why producers didn't get more cast members before starting to film. I hate when there's only 5

we saw 1 of the friends in the premiere episode. I guess the others arrive after the Scottsdale trip

by Anonymousreply 60October 6, 2022 7:25 PM

Whitney attempted to hijack the first two seasons as well. I cannot stand her!

by Anonymousreply 61October 6, 2022 7:47 PM

[quote]Any Osmonds?

No, but he managed to snag Laurie Partridge.

by Anonymousreply 62October 6, 2022 7:58 PM

did we find out how exactly Whitney and Heather are related? I know they're cousins but related by which family members? Distant cousins or first cousins?

by Anonymousreply 63October 6, 2022 7:59 PM

R63, it’s distant for sure. Assume distant with Mormons because of plural marriages generations back.

by Anonymousreply 64October 6, 2022 8:08 PM

They share great-great-grandparents.

by Anonymousreply 65October 6, 2022 8:12 PM

Their great-great-grandparents are William and Jane Robinson.

Heather is a descendant of their daughter Myrtle.

Whitney is a descendant of their son Lewis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 6, 2022 8:35 PM

Whitney with her original face was a clone of DILF William. I'm not sure what went wrong with Heather.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 6, 2022 8:47 PM

R66 thanks that's interesting

I know the Mormon jokes they're all related but I do wonder how many of the white church members are actually relatives. It's probably a very high amount

by Anonymousreply 68October 6, 2022 9:52 PM

Get Beanie Fieldstein on this show STAT!

by Anonymousreply 69October 6, 2022 10:09 PM

Is Whitney alluding to being an Incest Survivor? Would that be a first on the RH series? A majority of the housewives seem like they have daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 70October 7, 2022 4:23 AM

I see Meredith has the same ‘scripts’

by Anonymousreply 71October 7, 2022 4:43 AM

R70, CSA of some sort for sure. She keeps mentioning brothers…

by Anonymousreply 72October 7, 2022 4:47 AM

Meredith looks Junkie Chic in her confessional, which hateful homo styled that?

by Anonymousreply 73October 7, 2022 4:49 AM

Good to know it’s not Meredith’s first time with a “shauo-min”

by Anonymousreply 74October 7, 2022 4:51 AM

Old drunk Jen would have flown off the handle, “Bitch, whatchu mean it’s not ya first time with a Shah man?”

by Anonymousreply 75October 7, 2022 4:52 AM

we don't hear anything about Whitney's mother but remember her father is an addict with kids by different women

by Anonymousreply 76October 7, 2022 4:56 AM

R74, I’m dying over here. I thought she meant the hot chocolate! She was saying “shaman”??? That’s hilarious. Meredith is so entertaining. She’s going to end up the main character again despite Whitney, Jen, Homeland Security, and Lisa’s best efforts.

by Anonymousreply 77October 7, 2022 4:57 AM

My Brooksie styled me, R73, and he is neither hateful nor homo! How dare you besmirch the character of My Child!?! He's just a little boy! How dare you!

by Anonymousreply 78October 7, 2022 5:00 AM

This season sponsored by Xanax© and Daddy’s Fingers©

by Anonymousreply 79October 7, 2022 5:01 AM

Meredith has the most nasal voice of any housewives while Lisa has the most monotone voice. Whitney has this weird natural whiny tone.

shockingly, despite her insane personality, Jen has the most listenable speaking voice

by Anonymousreply 80October 7, 2022 5:02 AM

Brooks has chicken legs and looks like he wouldn’t wipe properly.

by Anonymousreply 81October 7, 2022 5:02 AM

Heather is that fat girl who makes friends with the cool girls and can never get over the fact that she’s finally hanging with the cool girls.

by Anonymousreply 82October 7, 2022 5:04 AM

Heather’s had a really good edit this past two seasons, winning over fans and celebrity watchers by being “real” and “relatable” but I think this is her season where the producers start revealing she’s as bitchy and crazy as the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 83October 7, 2022 5:08 AM

well we saw Heather chuckle with glee when Whitney told her the rumors Meredith mentioned of Lisa "doing favors" to get her tequila line off and running

by Anonymousreply 84October 7, 2022 5:12 AM

R81. Brooks doesn’t eat enough to shit.

by Anonymousreply 85October 7, 2022 1:14 PM

Meredith is pretty self-righteous for someone who has no issue saying Lisa fucks guys to get her tequila stocked in restaurants... she jumped to talking vicious shit about Lisa pretty quickly.

Meredith also forgave Jen Shah pretty quickly after the TRAUMA of her liking a tweet calling Brooks a "privileged twink" (facts), but she will never get over Lisa's crime against her?

I prefer Lisa.

Whitney is a freak. I'm sorry about her childhood abuse, but she's getting way too much airtime.

LOL to Jen Shan saying "party in the USA!!!" after they were complaining about going to Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 86October 7, 2022 7:06 PM

Lisa Barlow makes me laugh, I can’t help it. She and Heather are my faves.

Jen Shah is pretty funny too. That scene last season where she sat silently in Mary’s church while her tiny congregation complimented her was hilarious. If not for the lunatic temper, delusions of grandeur and the grandma-robbing - ie, almost everything that makes Jen herself - I would like her, but hey-ho, she’s an awful person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 8, 2022 10:41 AM

The incest thing was so circumspect. Was Whitney’s half-brother admitting that he had molested her in the bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 88October 9, 2022 12:50 AM

My guess is it’s Whitney’s stepfather. I think the brother told her he knew it was happening.

by Anonymousreply 89October 9, 2022 1:29 AM

R86, I think that Meredith was able to breeze past her shit with Jen because they weren't really friends anyhow and because it wasn't really that deep. (Brooks is a sissy twink, something Meredith knows on some level.) What Lisa said was shocking and global. And Lisa and Meredith were actually friends at some point, which adds to the hurt.

by Anonymousreply 90October 9, 2022 1:32 AM

Maybe it was Whitney’s drug addict dad with the bad hair?

by Anonymousreply 91October 9, 2022 5:54 AM

Has anyone been able to figure out what combination of medications Meredith is on? When was the last time she was fully awake?

by Anonymousreply 92October 9, 2022 12:27 PM

R91, I was wondering that, too. She wasn't speaking to him the last time we heard and she's (understandably) mad/frustrated with him so I don't know how inclined she would be to protect him. Still, this isn't exactly ringing true...

by Anonymousreply 93October 9, 2022 12:41 PM

Daddyfucking Confessions a new peak for this venerable series

by Anonymousreply 94October 9, 2022 5:57 PM

If that’s what it is and she gets a lot of attention it’ll be interesting to watch the attention whores pile on… “my Daddy fucked me too!!!”

by Anonymousreply 95October 9, 2022 5:58 PM

Meredith is full of shit. Everything that Lisa said was true, she just doesn’t like that it was said.

Jen will be knifed in prison. RIP

by Anonymousreply 96October 9, 2022 6:18 PM

I rewatched the episode where Jen gets arrested from last season. It’s incredible how nasty Meredith is about Jen - she LOATHES her. Talks about the trauma that Jen put her family through etc etc etc.

And now she’s all friendly with Jen and won’t forgive Lisa for that one rant?

by Anonymousreply 97October 9, 2022 6:26 PM

yeah it's really bizarre. Meredith became so popular last season since she took the biggest and correct stance on Jen. It's quite strange how quickly they fake=made up and now Meredith is "supporting" her. I can't wait until the guilty plea as Meredith and Heather are going to look like fools

Whitney is a hilarious shit stirrer. In her confessionals she's happy and surprised to be "getting closer" to Lisa but then when Meredith starts leveling those accusations about Lisa "doing favors", Whitney says "oh yeah I've heard those too" and then spreads them to Heather later

by Anonymousreply 98October 9, 2022 6:57 PM

Women are insane about “talking shit”, they get a loop going and can’t let it go.

by Anonymousreply 99October 9, 2022 7:16 PM

The most genuine member of this cast is the convicted felon.

Heather’s reaction to Whitney abuse confession was odd, like she didn’t believe it.

by Anonymousreply 100October 9, 2022 7:32 PM

It’s all rigged by the producers. Say this, then fight with her, then become friends with someone else.

by Anonymousreply 101October 9, 2022 7:43 PM

Meredith is still supporting Jen. Heather, too. Lisa and Whitney have not had any contact with Jen since she plead guilty.

by Anonymousreply 102October 9, 2022 8:23 PM

^oops. PLED guilty (or pleaded guilty).

by Anonymousreply 103October 9, 2022 10:03 PM

Who can forget Meredith soaking in that tub practically masturbating over Jen being arrested.

by Anonymousreply 104October 10, 2022 1:38 PM

Do we know if Jen pleading guilty happened during this seasons filming?

by Anonymousreply 105October 10, 2022 2:13 PM

R104 yes lmao. Also Meredith made a huge deal about Jen’s twink employee taking a clutch from her store and then returning it the next day. She was really getting off on telling the women she had the footage of both the theft and the return (which Bravo aired). It was as though she had footage of the twink burning down her house - she acted like his shoplifting and Jen not immediately firing him proved what an evil monster Jen is.

Meredith is a pain in the ass. At least Lisa is funny. Calling people “baby gorgeous” and phoning 6 lawyers in a panic and crying with no tears.

by Anonymousreply 106October 10, 2022 2:26 PM

R105. Nope. Filming had ended. Production must be pissed. Also, Jen’s sentencing has been postponed until mid December. At this point they might as well let her have one last holiday with her family and send her away in January.

by Anonymousreply 107October 10, 2022 2:31 PM

Meredith and Seth are totally separated, aren’t they.

by Anonymousreply 108October 10, 2022 3:29 PM

Lisa’s redemption arc is “scared little girl”. I loved how Whitney was, “so, you may have noticed my healing journey, which I’m undertaking because I have-“

Lisa - “oh my childhood! I was out my my ass at 17. I was…”

by Anonymousreply 109October 11, 2022 7:25 AM

I think Meredith andSeth are good friends so want to keep their marriage intact but have an open marriage and swing/play around.

by Anonymousreply 110October 11, 2022 11:17 AM

Meredith and Seth kissing remind me of Paul and Adrienne.

by Anonymousreply 111October 11, 2022 11:21 AM

I’m fascinated by how high Meredith seems in most of her scenes. I think she’s on a mix of benzos and psychostims (probably Vyvanse as she’s a classy bitch), but what I don’t understand are all the odd mouth contortions, neck rolls, and strange word formation. Those make me think she’s on booze and opioids but I guess I’m holding out hope that she’s not that far gone. I love my Mer…

by Anonymousreply 112October 11, 2022 12:47 PM

Meredith seems to be grossed out by Seth most of the time. The little affection she can muster seems to be reserved for Brooks.

by Anonymousreply 113October 11, 2022 1:54 PM

Meredith wearing an I LOVE NY cap after Lisa accused her of fucking half the city is a whole other level of shade.

by Anonymousreply 114October 13, 2022 1:59 AM

Did Lisa lie about anything? No. Meredith is clearly overcompensating.

by Anonymousreply 115October 13, 2022 2:10 AM

Lie: I think there are real estate records that prove that Meredith and Seth have owned property multiple times during their marriage.

Truths:

Posing family: Most 20-somethings “pose” these days like Lisa spit about the kids, but fair enough—that wasn’t a lie, just a hate-filled observation. Very odd given that Lisa asks us to believe that her teen sons started a grooming products company.

Garbage whore: Meredith and Seth were separated and Meredith had a lot of sex. They may still have an open marriage. I see why Lisa hated Meredith’s virtuous act and bitched about it but sis, take your mic off next time.

by Anonymousreply 116October 13, 2022 2:58 AM

[italic][bold]Where is Mizz Chicken Legs Brooks this season?

by Anonymousreply 117October 13, 2022 4:41 AM

[bold] [/bold]

Whitney totally instigated that drama by conflating the rumor she told Meredith about Lisa allegedly sleeping with someone for courtside Jazz tickets and the rumor Meredith mentioned vaguely to her about Lisa performing favors to get vida tequila picked up in more places.

have to say I didn't think these 5 women could carry the show alone but so far they're very entertaining

I'm loving Meredith's condescending "you need to get help" schtick in sharp contrast to Lisa's histrionics and inappropriate blunt language "I'm not going to slit my wrists for anyone"

by Anonymousreply 118October 13, 2022 7:04 AM

Whitney is the Lisa Rinna of SLC. Heather continues to be MVP. Jen pouring cheap wine into Whitney’s twat reminded me of how much I’ll miss her.

by Anonymousreply 119October 13, 2022 12:59 PM

Jen Shan has provided us with a lot of comedy. Also her husband and kids seem sweet.

It will definitely be a loss when she gets shipped off to federal prison.

by Anonymousreply 120October 13, 2022 2:27 PM

Whitney talking herself into a psychotic breakdown was one of the oddest things I've ever seen on any of these shows. It's like all of a sudden she was only talking to the voices in her head; the other women vanished. What the hell was that????

by Anonymousreply 121October 13, 2022 5:12 PM

Also, Jen's obvious trepidation as she watched Whitney spin herself up like a turbine was HILARIOUS. I will really miss Jen.

by Anonymousreply 122October 13, 2022 5:13 PM

Terrible soap opera acting among these “ladies”

by Anonymousreply 123October 13, 2022 5:29 PM

Whitney is acting. I actually think we’re seeing the real Lisa and Meredith which is both terrifying and hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 124October 13, 2022 5:33 PM

I also think Whitney was black out drunk.

by Anonymousreply 125October 13, 2022 6:29 PM

Jen Shah has turned up to BravoCon, is appearing with Teddi’s Mellencamp.

by Anonymousreply 126October 15, 2022 5:36 AM

Meredith is fucking deranged.

by Anonymousreply 127October 15, 2022 11:49 AM

Whitney was truly upset and wasted af.

What disturbed me most of all about her dad is how he was trying to guilt trip Whitney and her husband into buying him a business.

It was just… off. And she said she’s not prepared yet to discuss who did it to her.

by Anonymousreply 128October 15, 2022 10:17 PM

And I think what Heather and Whitney’s beef is really about is that Heather psychologically hasn’t let go of being a Mormon. Heather knows Mormonism a cult and she knows intellectually so much of it is silly and superficial and bigoted and elitist etc. But she is still deeply indoctrinated and grieves the loss of the attachment she had to her parents and and family and the community.

So Whitney cutting the cord to Mormonism in her home speakeasy in conjunction with the revelation about her childhood sexual abuse is another example to Heather at the rot at the heart of Mormon perfectionism that she can’t deal with.

by Anonymousreply 129October 15, 2022 10:28 PM

Agree R129.

by Anonymousreply 130October 15, 2022 10:39 PM

R126 not sure if it's true because Tamra isn't the most reliable source, but she said Jen Shah was disinvited after the guilty plea but decided to show up anyway. I think Tamra may be telling the truth about this one though because I saw a clip of SLC cast on stage and it was just the 4 of them (Heather, Meredith, Lisa, Whitney)

so that makes Jen look even more pathetic to be desperate enough to spend money on a trip to Bravocon but not get any of the "star" treatment. There are clips of Jen dancing with Chanel Iman (Dubai housewives) though

by Anonymousreply 131October 16, 2022 7:36 AM

The SLC gals got nasty w/each other at BravoCon,it’s all over IG

by Anonymousreply 132October 16, 2022 12:55 PM

Link, R132?

by Anonymousreply 133October 16, 2022 2:40 PM

Where is Brooks?

by Anonymousreply 134October 16, 2022 2:54 PM

Grainy clips are all over Twitter r133 - the gist is that Lisa and Meredith still clearly hate each other and Heather and Whitney also aren’t close anymore. Apparently Whitney texts and calls Heather and gets no response.

It seems like it’s definitely Whitney/Lisa aligned vs. Heather/Meredith. And Jen Shah was apparently not officially invited to Bravocon but showed up anyway and wasn’t on the official panels.

Am I forgetting anyone? Lord. It’s just those 5 women right?

by Anonymousreply 135October 16, 2022 2:55 PM

Jen wasn’t invited because Bravo and Andy have very high standards. But the grifters and ex cons from Jersey were there.

by Anonymousreply 136October 16, 2022 11:08 PM

R134 he tagged along with Mommy to Bravocon and can be seen in some pics

by Anonymousreply 137October 17, 2022 1:34 AM

Jen was telling people she’s not going to jail. Delusional bitch.

by Anonymousreply 138October 17, 2022 1:40 AM

ok it's confirmed. Andy said they're done with Jen lol so Jen is still lying

I'm sure the judge is going to be interested in her latest exploits

her sentencing is pushed back to December...more time for Jen to piss off people

by Anonymousreply 139October 17, 2022 1:44 AM

Where did Andy say that? I was at BravoCon and Heather and Whitney fucking hate each other currently. There was a lot of played up drama on the show panels (it was a blast to watch—essentially watching an episode live) but Heather and Whitney were icy cold to each other. There was more “give” between lisa and Meredith.

by Anonymousreply 140October 17, 2022 3:00 AM

Imagine thinking that going on a reality show would make you better than anyone else. It might make you some money and infamous, but anyone who signs up is trash through and through.

by Anonymousreply 141October 17, 2022 3:16 AM

R140 someone posted a quote from Andy at Bravocon on Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 17, 2022 3:18 AM

Sitting down with her on camera = paying her = they’re not done with her.

by Anonymousreply 143October 17, 2022 3:19 AM

last half of the quote audio

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144October 17, 2022 3:20 AM

Whitney is craycray, whoa major Daddyboink vibes. Compartmentalization, projection, and delusions of grandeur. She’s way gone. The baby voice makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 145October 17, 2022 3:22 AM

As they keep upping the ante with all these shows, it’s only a matter of time before someone on the cast goes off the deep end and commits a heinous violent crime.

by Anonymousreply 146October 17, 2022 3:24 AM

Lisa’s wrist-slitting comment was so ill-judged. High comedy.

by Anonymousreply 147October 17, 2022 3:32 AM

Yes loved that comment and then of course Meredith got to play the victim again (she practically slid off her chair) because “someone in her life” just committed suicide.

by Anonymousreply 148October 17, 2022 12:23 PM

R148, she mentioned at the reunion that her nephew was having a mental health crisis during the season. The rest of the cast knew that what Lisa said was crazy/awkward/insensitive . It’s so telling of Lisa’s opinion of Meredith that Lisa had no awareness. I do agree that Meredith played it up but…she’s earning her check.

by Anonymousreply 149October 17, 2022 12:48 PM

Lisa Barlow doesn't care about anyone but Lisa Barlow. FFS she raised her kids on drive thru fast food.

by Anonymousreply 150October 17, 2022 2:19 PM

[QUOTE] Lisa’s wrist-slitting comment was so ill-judged. High comedy.

During a night out with co-workers once, I said something like, “What do you want me to do? Slit my throat or something” while at a happy hour. It was hyperbolic and totally stated in jest. One of my female co-workers, however, went as white as a sheet and informed me that her father had been murdered by having his throat slit.

While very rare, these kind of things can actually happen in real life.

by Anonymousreply 151October 17, 2022 2:55 PM

I hope you all got a good laugh out of it in the end R151.

by Anonymousreply 152October 17, 2022 4:43 PM

I mean, no, we didn’t laugh about it, R152. It was more of a “OMG I’m so sorry, I had no idea - that’s so awful” and then we quickly moved to another topic/drink.

by Anonymousreply 153October 17, 2022 5:00 PM

Sounds like a missed opportunity to share some good natured chuckling about murder R153.

by Anonymousreply 154October 17, 2022 10:06 PM

Teddi Mellancamp gate crashed BravoCon and got a photo with Andy. He said “I didn’t know you were coming”

by Anonymousreply 155October 18, 2022 1:38 AM

Teddi needs to let it go. Fans are indifferent to and bored by her. That’s poison for these shows.

by Anonymousreply 156October 18, 2022 2:53 AM

Brooks the interviewer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 22, 2022 2:46 AM

Heather has drank the Heather Kool-aid. I can see that fun, accessible vibe being droned out by the scolding fan favorite.

I like this season more than the first two. These shows always have their best seasons with teeny casts. Mary Cosby was also creepy and bad energy. It feels slightly less low rent with her gone.

by Anonymousreply 158October 22, 2022 8:10 AM

Whitney is a mess! Why *HARP* on your abuse and spread hurtful gossip about someone ON THE TRIP YOU?

She would not let the bj rumor go, and Meredith gleefully brought it up AGAIN at dinner. WTF?

Whitney take a hiatus and go to therapy stat! She has stunted emotional development and doesn’t know how to behave.

by Anonymousreply 159October 22, 2022 10:36 AM

So she fucked her dad with the awful haircut, right? Did he also fuck the older son?

by Anonymousreply 160October 22, 2022 10:40 AM

Missed opportunity at BravoCon: A panel with Jen, Erika, Teresa and Marlo. They could have called it Housewives Behind Bars.

by Anonymousreply 161October 22, 2022 12:33 PM

When Kathy Hilton was interviewed by TMZ, a light-skin woman was by her side whom I thought it was Mary Cosby. That would have been a next level crazy crossover.

Alas it was someone far more morally corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 162October 23, 2022 3:44 PM

Finally got around to watching the last two episodes. IMO, Heather did not come off very well. She might want to consider that when Meredith comes off as more empathetic, you may be headed in the wrong direction.

by Anonymousreply 163October 24, 2022 2:37 AM

Heather's undoing seems so manufactured. She is not a good actress like, AT ALL. She's literally so gross.

by Anonymousreply 164October 24, 2022 8:16 PM

Who is the incest survivor sorority girl posting at R164 ?

Like literally…

by Anonymousreply 165October 24, 2022 9:40 PM

I was watching with a friend yesterday who had never seen the show before and she thought Heather was trans 😳

by Anonymousreply 166October 24, 2022 10:47 PM

Heather is very ugly and ogre-esque but also funny, charming, and loving to her children. Perfect example of how personality can save someone’s appearance.

by Anonymousreply 167October 24, 2022 10:51 PM

I loved Heather for all of season one and most of season two. I think she’s starting to believe her own hype and is coming across as an asshole this season.

by Anonymousreply 168October 24, 2022 11:04 PM

If this story line goes the same way as all the RH storylines go these days, the alleged abuse will never be fully flushed out with details about exactly what happened. It will just be talked and argued about ad nauseam all season long.

by Anonymousreply 169October 24, 2022 11:34 PM

R166 I informed the viewers last season that she's an inbred Mormon

by Anonymousreply 170October 25, 2022 7:40 AM

Has Whitney indicated whether this is someone else’s recovered memories or hers?

by Anonymousreply 171October 25, 2022 10:42 AM

Whitney is messy. How much longer will daddy bear put up with her bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 172October 25, 2022 1:34 PM

Are they not mentioning who was responsible for the abuse because of legal reasons? It’s clearly her step-father.

by Anonymousreply 173October 25, 2022 6:48 PM

After this episode, I felt like it might be the hairdresser father who molested her because those Arizona half-siblings are through him and they seemed to know about the abuse and were all talking around it.

I agreed with Heather at the dinner at the end of the episode. Whitney is a messy pain in the ass and made the trip all about herself and her recovered memories. So obnoxious. And demanding that Heather agree with some bullshit that never happened just to support her? Also, Whitney seems to speak up for herself just fine - she’s always causing trouble and confronting people. Has done it since the show started. So I’m unclear where this sudden whining about “never speaking up” is coming from.

It was nice how Meredith and Lisa hugged after Jen left. That seemed genuine - which is always disarming on these shows. It’s too bad they still seem to loathe each other on social media.

by Anonymousreply 174October 25, 2022 11:33 PM

Let's be clear. Jen is a fucking felon who grifted off the elderly. For Heather to pretend that wasn't the truth at the time is to be willfully stupid. To sit there and berate someone because their abuse revelation pulled focus from a criminal is pretty horrible. Yes, Whitney is annoying, and you could argue that it wasn't the time or place to bring up the abuse she suffered as a child, but what Heather did was totally shitty. I suspect we are seeing glimpses of the real Heather and what we're seeing is that she's a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 175October 26, 2022 2:04 AM

I got somethin' to say. And then I ain't gonna say no more. He took advantage of me. An' if you fine, fancy housewives ain't gonna do nothin' about it, then you're just a bunch of lousy, yella, stinkin' cowards, the - the whole bunch of ya, and your fancy airs don't come to nothin'. Your Ma'am'in' and your Miss Whitneyin' - it don't come to nothin', Ms. Gay….

by Anonymousreply 176October 26, 2022 4:52 AM

This fight between heather and Whitney is odd. So Whitney is pissed that heather won't confirm the story that Lisa gives blowjobs for basketball tickets? Shouldn't Lisa be more bothered by this?

by Anonymousreply 177October 26, 2022 12:38 PM

I laughed outloud when Lisa said “OKAY CAN WE PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT???” when Heather and Whitney kept going back and forth at dinner about the rumor of “Lisa giving blow jobs for court-side Jazz seats.”

by Anonymousreply 178October 26, 2022 12:40 PM

I always get a kick out of the ladies fighting in costume.

by Anonymousreply 179October 26, 2022 1:19 PM

Lisa doesn’t struck me as a very sexual person and hubby looks easy to please. I cannot imagine her giving bj’s for favors. Whitney, yes. Lisa, No.

by Anonymousreply 180October 26, 2022 2:14 PM

R180 in Whit’s defense, if she ever did that it was because she mistook a guy for a male relative.

by Anonymousreply 181October 26, 2022 3:32 PM

I think there is something deeper going on with Heather and Whitney and I'm inclined to give Heather the benefit of the doubt. Whitney's whole "recovered memories" of abuse and sobbing claims that she never asserts herself or speaks up is bullshit. We've seen Whitney for 3 seasons on camera instigate conflict and act like a puppet of production in terms of being that one cast member who will say anything to get shit going among the women. It made zero sense that she was furious at Heather for not co-signing something Heather said never happened (and I'm guessing that Angie frau will also say it never happened). Also, Whitney was close to black out drunk and starting shit yet again and it seemed like Heather was just over it.

Who knows what happened with the "abuse." She's being incredibly vague - something potentially bad happened in a bathroom, which she remembered when she had an "energy healer" over and that woman said there was bad energy in the bathroom? And her half-brother Will also maybe remembers some stuff? It was weird that the siblings seemed to downplay it and basically said "eh take it for what it is and move on" (not a common response to sexual abuse of children).

It seems less like Heather is a cunt and more like she's DONE with Whitney. It's also telling that Meredith and Heather seemed aligned now and Lisa seems to have gotten stuck with Whitney. Meredith was saying on twitter that Whitney was the one bringing up the sexual favor rumors (which is consistent with the footage - Meredith looked sort of stunned when Whitney brought it to that level) and then turned around and claimed it was all Meredith.

For all we know - Heather was molested as a kid and is getting angry because she doesn't believe this bullshit from Whitney. The whole remembering abuse at 36 years ago is odd to say the least....

by Anonymousreply 182October 26, 2022 3:49 PM

Last season was quite watchable but this season is a disaster! The drama is manufactured and the Meredith/Lisa rivalry is dull now. I just want Jen to go to prison forever.

by Anonymousreply 183October 26, 2022 3:54 PM

Both Heather and Whitney's "costumes" were...horrific. Nothing like sitting around a table in harsh overhead lighting looking like fat pigs in tacky lingerie, which they both did.

I mean I love Heather.. but come on girl, put a matching robe or some other shit on.

by Anonymousreply 184October 26, 2022 4:52 PM

Heather could have highlighted her curves in something more flattering.

by Anonymousreply 185October 26, 2022 6:48 PM

Heather looks like Chris Farley’s brother Kevin, maybe she is a relative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 26, 2022 7:01 PM

Heather really does look like an ogress.

by Anonymousreply 187October 26, 2022 8:44 PM

She may look more like Kevin, but Chris foretold the lingerie fight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188October 26, 2022 9:14 PM

Seth saying his dream man is Brett Favre...I know this was filmed in advance but especially in light of the fraud allegations lol

by Anonymousreply 189October 27, 2022 7:02 AM

so this week was the first episode featuring all 3 of the new friends at the same time

Angie H who we've seen before

Danna

Angie K whose house was featured in this season's premiere when they had that party

I think the show will really pick up from here.

by Anonymousreply 190October 27, 2022 7:14 AM

Angie H seems desperate to be on tv. I loved it when Lisa refused to engage. And Angie’s husband seems very gay so they might be an interesting addition.

by Anonymousreply 191October 27, 2022 2:17 PM

Angie H is a desperate wretched person. More, please!!!

by Anonymousreply 192October 27, 2022 2:55 PM

R192 her husband is Gay from space!

by Anonymousreply 193October 27, 2022 3:03 PM

Isn’t Angie also a distant cousin of Whitney and Heather?

by Anonymousreply 194October 27, 2022 3:56 PM

Angie is only related to Whitney, but like with Heather, the shared relative is back in the 1800s.

by Anonymousreply 195October 27, 2022 4:29 PM

Based on the previews, Lisa's starving Angie H of oxygen won't keep our girl down--Angie's husband is going after Jen, too! Hilarious. I love a kooky friend-of.

Speaking of, I want to see what Danna's got for us. She's exquisite and I think I remember her having some real fire in the trailer. The other Angie didn't have a line the whole episode--is she going to get edited out for not giving enough?

by Anonymousreply 196October 28, 2022 3:11 AM

a lot of the rest of the season is going to be about Jen's upcoming trial and the subsequent fast turnaround when she pleads guilty

the SLC panel at Bravocon was quite contentious and it's clear Lisa and Meredith aren't going to make up anytime soon

by Anonymousreply 197October 28, 2022 6:55 AM

Kind of a shame that it took all Jen is going through for her to finally become actually likable, vaguely humble, fun and somewhat hilarious during what I'm sure will be her last season.

by Anonymousreply 198October 28, 2022 4:43 PM

“What is Angie Harrington doing here today???”

I love Lisa Barlow.

by Anonymousreply 199October 28, 2022 5:32 PM

Boring episode. Whitney seems mentally challenged.

by Anonymousreply 200October 28, 2022 6:41 PM

Didn’t Jen change her plea after the cameras stopped rolling? And does anyone else think she waited because she wanted one more season on the show? Wouldn’t Bravo had canned her? They kept Teresa around but Teresa wasn’t scamming the elderly.

by Anonymousreply 201October 28, 2022 10:25 PM

Fat fuckin’ elf on a shelf husband.

by Anonymousreply 202November 3, 2022 3:36 AM

^THAT killed me. The show will not be the same without Jen.

by Anonymousreply 203November 3, 2022 3:49 AM

Cory, from another angle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 3, 2022 6:24 AM

lmfao I knew Heather's choir gay crazy bearded bear would have some kind of embarrassing presence online

by Anonymousreply 205November 3, 2022 7:17 AM

someone remind me-why was Angie Harrington cut from the season 1 again? She and her husband are as thirsty as they come and producers usually love that. The idea of a 52 year old man setting up a fake account to go after Jen and Lisa is both hilarious and pathetic

by Anonymousreply 206November 3, 2022 7:18 AM

Wait until Angie starts babbling about her close, personal relative Larry King, or starring in a movie with Tia Mowry and Tori Spelling.

As for Cory...

Where to begin? He and his husband are the self-styled grand dames of SLC beardom. They have it all—go-go dancing, a viral marriage proposal in the middle of an airport, his-and-his OnlyFans accounts, an Etsy store selling fisting t-shirts, "#ModelLife," and so much more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207November 3, 2022 8:00 AM

"Grandes dames," that is.

It's actually just an excuse to include the husbear.

I hope they own a Dyson Animal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208November 3, 2022 8:16 AM

^That would be "WereBear," moron^

by Anonymousreply 209November 3, 2022 12:03 PM

This look (specifically the tilted hat) makes me laugh every time.

Lisa’s son is an idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210November 3, 2022 4:19 PM

Crazy Jen makes this show.

by Anonymousreply 211November 3, 2022 5:07 PM

What strikes me most about Jen Shah is how she can go on national tv, look her husband in his eyes and proclaim her innocence, knowing all along she was guilty. Could she be doing this to protect him? Could he really have been that clueless about her shady business practices? If so, he is the male Teresa Guidice.

by Anonymousreply 212November 3, 2022 5:07 PM

This show has completely jumped the shark. The women are 100% unlikable.

by Anonymousreply 213November 3, 2022 5:10 PM

Meredith didn't even appear until 40 minutes into last night's episode. Angie Harrington and her strange catfishing husband seem entertaining.

It's going to be difficult when they lose Jen. She's a criminal but she's also quite funny. Too bad they can't film her from prison.

by Anonymousreply 214November 3, 2022 6:22 PM

You always have me!

by Anonymousreply 215November 3, 2022 6:24 PM

This is why we need Mary Crosby back so she can say "Jen stinks of prison"...

by Anonymousreply 216November 3, 2022 6:56 PM

Lisa Barlow has become the social media darling of the show. She’s hilarious and people love her.

by Anonymousreply 217November 12, 2022 12:45 PM

I love her. She’s beautiful and funny and weird and her husband is hot.

What’s not to like?

by Anonymousreply 218November 12, 2022 1:26 PM

And, thanks to Lisa, I can’t get AWAY IN A MANGER out of my head.

by Anonymousreply 219November 12, 2022 2:57 PM

Jen’s sentencing moved to Jan 6.

by Anonymousreply 220November 26, 2022 11:51 PM

Is the Shah Squad planning to storm Beauty Lab if she doesn’t get a suspended sentence?

by Anonymousreply 221November 27, 2022 3:18 AM

You know the season is disaster when evil, bad-tempered felon Jen Shah is the only watchable character.

Heather is a post-Mormon mess, Whitney is a moron, Meredith has zero sense of humour, Lisa tries but isn’t enough.

by Anonymousreply 222November 29, 2022 10:36 AM

There’s no way Jen is not going away for at least 10 years. Maybe more. A suspended sentence is out of the question.

by Anonymousreply 223November 29, 2022 12:32 PM

I just listened to Andy Cohen on Meghan Markle’s podcast discussing how much the HWs play into their archetypal roles etc (naturally, he argued that the women are authentic). Andy said that last night he said to a very popular housewife on SLC that she can’t take notice of what the fans say on Twitter, etc, because it can be gone in an instant.

Heather, because she’s going to take a battering, or Lisa, who is the season darling?

by Anonymousreply 224November 30, 2022 1:47 AM

Jen just signed with a talent agency. I wonderful if they’ll get her top billing in the prison talent show. None of the ‘friends of’ this season are working out. They’re all duds and they’re trying way too hard.

by Anonymousreply 225December 1, 2022 3:58 AM

I'm guessing Whitney showed up at Heathers door in yet another rage and punched her in the eye. Tonites episode was intense.

by Anonymousreply 226December 15, 2022 2:19 AM

There is no way that happened R226. Cops would have been called, arrests would have been made, press would have picked up on it. My guess is she drunkenly fell down the stairs and fell in the shower or some shit.

These bitches, like all the other bitches have become unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 227December 19, 2022 7:13 PM

Jen Shah is truly deranged and I can't wait for her to get thrown in jail. It's where she belongs.

by Anonymousreply 228December 19, 2022 7:23 PM

Lisa Barlow becomes more likeable as time goes on while the opposite is true of Heather.

by Anonymousreply 229December 19, 2022 7:24 PM

If this black eye was caused by Heather tripping and falling, I am going to be pissed. That is lame.

There is a rumor going around that MARY will be at the reunion and is rejoining the cast.

by Anonymousreply 230December 19, 2022 8:26 PM

Reunion was filmed last week. No Mary. Jen is going to do a one on one with Andy before her sentencing. I hope she doesn't really believe the judge is going to let her off with 36 months. I'm guessing the minimum will be 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 231December 19, 2022 9:44 PM

It’s not like Mary was much less racist than Jennie, she hated being black and lived in that disgusting house full of mouldy clothes. I felt physically sick watching her.

by Anonymousreply 232December 20, 2022 8:33 AM

[quote] mouldy clothes.

Better than hospital smell, little girl!

by Anonymousreply 233December 20, 2022 12:07 PM

So Heather is implying somebody did this to her but “wants a cover story to protect the ladies?” She pulled this one out of her ass and will blame Jen (who probably DID beat the shit out of her) at the reunion.

After watching this I am guessing Jen will be the alpha in prison.

by Anonymousreply 234December 22, 2022 3:22 AM

100% it was Jen.

What a stupid weird episode.

by Anonymousreply 235December 22, 2022 11:42 AM

Heather's obsession with Lisa is weird. She's been obsessed since Season 1. Probably because she has nothing else going on. She's like the reject in middle school who never coped with their feelings so they bring that into adulthood.

by Anonymousreply 236December 22, 2022 10:26 PM

Agreed r236. Heather is coming off really poorly this season.

by Anonymousreply 237December 22, 2022 10:50 PM

R237, I think the first time Heather came off bad was the Season 1 reunion. I remember being instantly put off by her and I was surprised when others didn't see it. I still liked her but since then, I find myself liking her less and less. I actually thought Lisa was fine at the beginning but she just keeps getting better.

by Anonymousreply 238December 22, 2022 11:13 PM

Heather and Jen’s relationship is weirder than Heather and Lisa’s relationship in my opinion.

Jen is a criminal and she has said some horrible things about Heather and her appearance, and Heather still pals around with her. It makes me think Jen is holding something over her head.

by Anonymousreply 239December 22, 2022 11:19 PM

R239, I agree. It;s like Heather has Stockholm Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 240December 22, 2022 11:23 PM

I can’t imagine anyone wanting to be around Jen for more than 5 minutes, and I felt that way before we all found out she was a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 241December 22, 2022 11:45 PM

Whitney and Lisa are coming off best this season. Whitney’s voice is tough to listen to but she’s making a lot of sense and I like that she and Lisa have become friends.

Lisa is my favorite though. Her comment about Meredith popping pills 😂

by Anonymousreply 242December 22, 2022 11:58 PM

Heather seems desperate for friends.

Not sure why Jen was so undone by Shahxposed when anyone watching her for five minutes on this show can see what an exhausting loon she is.

by Anonymousreply 243December 23, 2022 12:03 AM

Jen weapnizing her alleged suicide attempt was just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 244December 23, 2022 12:08 AM

Finale next week. Jen pleads guilty. And her sentencing is tomorrow. I predict 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 245January 5, 2023 5:33 PM

The fashion show is laughable. Like a high school production of what they think a fashion show would be like.

I'm sick of them stringing along this black eye storyline BS.

Angie K's husband looks gayer than the other Angie's husband.

by Anonymousreply 246January 5, 2023 5:38 PM

The black eye storyline is ridiculous and it's making me dislike Heather. And they better bring Mary Cosby back next season because these new ladies are all pathetically boring and lacking any kind of personality.

by Anonymousreply 247January 5, 2023 5:51 PM

Deux moi said the show is being put on pause indefinitely and Lisa Barlow is the only one likely to make it to another season.

by Anonymousreply 248January 5, 2023 7:03 PM

Heather fucked herself over this being by being such a cunt. No one wants Mary back. She should be the next one tossed in jail anyway.

by Anonymousreply 249January 5, 2023 7:11 PM

I would like Meredith to come back. I am still amused by her pilled out, sleepy persona.

by Anonymousreply 250January 6, 2023 1:18 AM

Sentencing hearing happening now. Probation report recommending six years. Jen would be lucky if she got that.

by Anonymousreply 251January 6, 2023 3:09 PM

From deux moi - interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252January 6, 2023 3:59 PM

Sentenced to 6.5 years federal prison.

"The only thing I'm guilty of is wire fraud and defrauding the elderly out of their life savings!" -Jen Shah

by Anonymousreply 253January 6, 2023 4:00 PM

She got off easy. The Feds had quite a case against her. Wonder what Stuart's sentence will be. Same as Jen or less?

by Anonymousreply 254January 6, 2023 4:52 PM

I can’t wait until Bravo executives and their seedy staff are sent to prison.

by Anonymousreply 255January 6, 2023 6:13 PM

Are these people Mormon? Why the hell would non Mormons live in SLC?

by Anonymousreply 256January 6, 2023 6:24 PM

Jen and Lisa are Mormon.

Whitney has left the church. Heather is 95% out but doesn’t want to file the notarized paperwork that Whitney did to get them to leave her alone.

Meredith is Jewish, they moved to Utah for her husband’s job, but now he works in the Midwest and their kids live in New York.

by Anonymousreply 257January 6, 2023 6:36 PM

Rumor is filming is 'on pause.'. Lisa is allegedly the only hw who is safe. I really don't know if it can go on without Jen. Like Teresa, she's a criminal but vital to the show.

by Anonymousreply 258January 6, 2023 6:49 PM

R258 Teresa’s crime hurt no one.

by Anonymousreply 259January 6, 2023 6:50 PM

This season sucked also because they were deeply into filming when they had to cut Trump cultist/racist Jennie loose. So they had to edit around that.

If they can find 2-3 new dynamic housewives that can play off the existing cast, the show will be fine. Lisa, Whitney and Meredith in particular are all oddballs and haven’t outstayed their welcome. Heather, on the other hand…

by Anonymousreply 260January 6, 2023 6:55 PM

Heather went from being the fan favorite to a real weirdo this season. It could be a bad edit.

by Anonymousreply 261January 6, 2023 7:24 PM

R259. It hurt her kids and parents.

by Anonymousreply 262January 6, 2023 8:17 PM

R262 no, that was the punishment

by Anonymousreply 263January 6, 2023 8:20 PM

Not a great season. With Jen gone is there any reason to bring it back? Cast Lisa Barlow in Ultimate Girls Trips and send the rest packing.

by Anonymousreply 264January 12, 2023 11:44 AM

Good advice, r264. The show has collapsed. Lisa can’t carry it on her own

Meredith - the joke’s gone on long enough

Heather - requires Mormon deprogramming

Whitney - too damaged

The new friends - meh.

by Anonymousreply 265January 12, 2023 12:23 PM

None of the new friends clicked. Angie H had the most promise but her elf on a shelf hubby was a disgrace. Angie K was way too desperate and her ranting at Jen during Heather's book party was sad. Danna barely made an impression but her husband is cute.

by Anonymousreply 266January 12, 2023 1:00 PM

Did anyone see the Heather Gay episodes of Below Deck: Adventure? Angie H (who was referred to as “Angela”) and her messy Elf on the Shelf were charter guests.

Heather is really playing for the cameras. Constantly sexualizing every situation and pushing her “lapsed Mormon” shtick.

by Anonymousreply 267January 12, 2023 5:14 PM

Heather is still in the Mormon perfectionist, judgemental mindset psychologically but knows she shouldn’t be, which is why she’s a emotional disaster.

If she were committed to it like Lisa or cut it out of her life like Whitney or discover some sort of happy medium she but she’s so damaged by the breakup of her marriage and the relationship with her parents and siblings she’s does idiotic things like cling to abusive friends like Jen.

I actually feel bad for Heather because I recognise the trauma but she needs to be nicer and more accountable to her self first of all and be more forgiving of people around her because she lapses into meanness.

by Anonymousreply 268January 12, 2023 11:16 PM

I think Heather got a villain edit this season. Not saying she’s a sweetheart all the time, but production does seem to choose who they will edit like an asshole every season and this go around it seemed like they were fixated on Heather being a pathetic codependent weirdo with Jen. I’ve liked Heather on every other season, I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. It’s unfortunate though because people are really going after her on social media.

Such a lame finale. And we didn’t even get a preview of the reunion. Very shitty season.

by Anonymousreply 269January 13, 2023 3:14 AM

The problem is that horrible Jen made the show. She was the strongest identity. A disgusting identity, but that’s the problem with casting.

by Anonymousreply 270January 13, 2023 10:56 AM

I think this os a big reason season 3 has been off.

The show filmed this season within 1-2 weeks after the season 2 reunion was shot.

Mary threw them a curveball by skipping the reunion, leading to her firing. Jennie was filming with the cast when she was fired, so she was edited out of scenes.

So they lost 2 cast members in the middle of filming, and clearly none of the “Friends Of “ that filmed this season were worthy of a snowflake.

Whenever one of these shows immediately goes back into production after the previous season has concluded, the show suffers. These bitches need that downtime to stir up shit with each other or to allow for personal problems to boil over, off camera, so they have new storylines. Otherwise, they just rehash the previous season.

I think Jersey had a similar problem when Theresa was going to jail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271January 13, 2023 11:36 AM

Jen was the Teresa Giudice of SLC.

by Anonymousreply 272January 13, 2023 1:21 PM

Boring reunion so far. How are they gonna stretch this out into 3 parts.

by Anonymousreply 273January 26, 2023 1:19 AM

I thought it was great when Heather finally admitted that it was her own saggy boob that smacked her in the face and gave her a black eye.

by Anonymousreply 274January 26, 2023 4:23 AM

Loving Danna on this reunion. And I still love Lisa Barlow.

by Anonymousreply 275January 26, 2023 10:17 PM

Heather, girl.. what the hell happened to you? You had such potential as a housewife. Now you're just a bumbling, incoherent fool.

by Anonymousreply 276January 27, 2023 6:00 PM

Heather is trying hard to be interesting when she's actually a bore. Lisa doesn't have to try. She's a true clueless oddball.

by Anonymousreply 277January 28, 2023 12:20 AM

Someone from Jen's team is posting her journal entries from prison on Instagram. Of course comments are turned off. Poor Jen. No one is being nice to her and she's only made one friend. She's pathetic and would be smarter to do her time quietly and stay out of the spotlight. Reading her journal makes me wish she was doing hard time on a chain gang.

by Anonymousreply 278March 12, 2023 6:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!