Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mobility scooter Karen terrorizing JoAnne’s

People are fighting back against Karens!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 26, 2022 10:30 AM

What was her beef?

by Anonymousreply 1August 25, 2022 1:03 AM

Are these Kanadian Karens?

by Anonymousreply 2August 25, 2022 1:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 25, 2022 1:16 AM

The Karen on the scooter is someone I know. She’s always complaining about services and being taken advaof. It’s all in her mind

by Anonymousreply 4August 25, 2022 1:19 AM

You actually know her, [R4]? Where is this? I’m having a hard time u dears tan dung/hearing the audio.

by Anonymousreply 5August 25, 2022 1:43 AM

It sounds like the price being advertised is not what she’s being charged. She’s not a Karen, but apparently everyone’s Karen today. Everyone white that is.

by Anonymousreply 6August 25, 2022 1:46 AM

I can’t believe how gullible R5 is.

by Anonymousreply 7August 25, 2022 1:47 AM

Why are middle aged women so bitchy and rude all of the time? Is it because they are in constant pain from having dry vaginas due to menopause?

by Anonymousreply 8August 25, 2022 2:10 AM

I was in the checkout line of my local grocery over 10 years ago when a large scooter-driving woman her 60s about two shoppers in front of me had a snit about who knows what (we couldn't figure it out). She neared the area in front of the belt where there was a stacked display of 2 liter Pepsi bottles on one side and 24 packs of water on the other and started grumbling. Then she backed up and started moving the scooter side to side. Unsatisfied, she grumbled more and rammed straight into the stack of bottled water knocking some some of the water bottles off the top. Fortunately, the bottles didn't explode. I can't remember what they did with her because I moved to another checkout when she started acting like a bull pawing dirt with a 500 lb machine.

Protokaren.

by Anonymousreply 9August 25, 2022 2:45 AM

The Scooter Broads at Costco think they have total right away against all other shoppers. Stay clear of them at the pork chop section. They’re brutal.

by Anonymousreply 10August 25, 2022 7:39 PM

I’m r4 and the woman in op is not Karen but Cathy.

by Anonymousreply 11August 25, 2022 9:26 PM

I would have asked her why she was being such a cunt

by Anonymousreply 12August 25, 2022 9:32 PM

Fabric stores and Michael's should have Beware of Karens signs posted.

by Anonymousreply 13August 25, 2022 9:35 PM

Has the Notions section weighed in?

by Anonymousreply 14August 25, 2022 9:36 PM

Why is she rolling around with her pocketbook in the cart behind her?

Easy pickings.

by Anonymousreply 15August 25, 2022 9:45 PM

R15 is a thief and a shitkicker!

by Anonymousreply 16August 25, 2022 9:50 PM

She probably moved the signs around to get a lower price for the thing she wanted and took a picture of it with her phone as evidence so she could file a claim of false advertising with the Department of Weights and Measures should Joann’s refuse to honor the price.

by Anonymousreply 17August 25, 2022 10:01 PM

R10, I'm much more bothered by the huge extended families who grocery shop together, like they're going on field trip. WTF? They stampede through the store, taking up entire aisles. Why? Leave grandma and the kids at home so you can get what you need quickly and GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 18August 25, 2022 10:10 PM

Why anyone would shop in a physical store these a days passes all understanding.

by Anonymousreply 19August 25, 2022 10:16 PM

OMG... Mobility Scooter Karen.... can this please be a new Barbie type doll complete with mini mobility scooter action figure?

by Anonymousreply 20August 25, 2022 10:21 PM

Because I can drive to the store, get what I need, and be home in 20 minutes, R19. Bonus points: I don't have to sit around all day waiting for Amazon, UPS, USPS or FexEx to deliver a package at their seemingly ever increasing leisure, or walk over to my neighbor's house on the next block and pick up a package because my delivery guy misdelivered it because he's either dyslectic or illiterate and can't read a shipping label, or worry about porch pirates stealing my shit if the delivery guys leave shipments on the front porch.

by Anonymousreply 21August 25, 2022 10:29 PM

Best Craiyon could do r20

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 26, 2022 12:15 AM

Is Mobility Mary still with us? Some of her videos were hilarious. I spent an entire afternoon watching them.

by Anonymousreply 23August 26, 2022 12:17 AM

They still have Beanie Babies?

by Anonymousreply 24August 26, 2022 12:42 AM

It’s believed that Mobility Mary died last year R23. She’s wrecking havoc in heaven now.

by Anonymousreply 25August 26, 2022 12:46 AM

One time my divorced neighbor stole my parking space at JoAnn Fabrics. You can guess what happened next.

by Anonymousreply 26August 26, 2022 10:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!