Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mama’s Family’s Alan Kayser (Baba) Talks About His Infamous Bulge

From In Kansas City:

The sitcom—which starred Vickie Lawrence as salty “Mama” Thelma Harper—had initially been canceled after two seasons on NBC. Kayser was cast in a 1986 reincarnated version which ran for four more seasons in first-run syndication.

For 95 episodes, Kayser played the the grandson. “Bubba was never on The Carol Burnett Show skits, but was always referred to as a juvenile delinquent,” says Kayser with a laugh.

The fun takeaway from the interview, though, is this quote about his wardrobe:

“I always wore 501s and to this day it’s my pants of choice. I get comments about those jeans all the time, but there’s really not that much going down there. Maybe the camera adds, you know, 10 pounds? [Laughs] They weren’t that snug. Maybe they just fit right? 501s fit me perfectly. They’re comfy. And I’m not bragging here, but I’m still wearing the same size I did back then.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 24, 2022 6:47 PM

Where the fuck can I stream this show to inspect that bulge again??

by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2022 8:23 AM

Baba?

Your not from around here, are you?

by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2022 8:30 AM

At least spell it Buhbuh or Bubula (what that Soviet lady that stayed in Mama’s house for one episode called him)

by Anonymousreply 3August 24, 2022 8:38 AM

I'd say Levi's missed an opportunity to hire Bubba as their spokesmodel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 24, 2022 8:38 AM

No doubt, I had a Bubba crush 😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2022 8:44 AM

Yum...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2022 8:46 AM

Those nips are pink and the cock is probably the same color.

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2022 8:50 AM

Ginger bush.

by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2022 3:46 PM

"Baba"?

by Anonymousreply 9August 24, 2022 3:51 PM

He even aged pretty good for a ginger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 24, 2022 4:35 PM

[quote] (Baba)

We used to have a better class of trolls around here.

by Anonymousreply 11August 24, 2022 6:29 PM

Was his last name Ganoush?

by Anonymousreply 12August 24, 2022 6:34 PM

His drag name is Baba Au Rhum.

by Anonymousreply 13August 24, 2022 6:35 PM

How many original cast members are left? Just he and Vicki Lawrence and Carol Burnett, right?

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2022 6:38 PM

YouTube may have full episodes of Mama's Family. I swear there are thirsty DLers posting comments on YouTube, talking about Bubba's bulge & how hot Bubba was.

by Anonymousreply 15August 24, 2022 6:39 PM

I'm alive and kicking, R14, you dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 16August 24, 2022 6:42 PM

You cunts have some nerve! I am forever alive!

by Anonymousreply 17August 24, 2022 6:46 PM

He is a mailman now.

He was up for the role of Brad Carlton on Y&R too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 24, 2022 6:46 PM

I would like him to deliver a package in my ass.

by Anonymousreply 19August 24, 2022 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!