Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have we discussed Ben Collins from NBC News?

He's a sexy guy.

Is he gay? Straight? Bi?

I have quite a crush on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 16, 2023 2:51 AM

Cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2022 1:07 AM

Sexy with glasses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2022 1:08 AM

Ben is insanely cute and very smart. Of course, he's gay if my radar is as dependable as usual.

by Anonymousreply 3August 24, 2022 1:09 AM

He looks like a graduate of The Steven Carrington Institute for the Treatment and Study of Faggotry.

by Anonymousreply 4August 24, 2022 1:09 AM

Wow! That's topical, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2022 1:12 AM

And he has a slight lisp. So there you have it.

by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2022 1:12 AM

Ben looks very different without the beard.

The beard is so much better!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2022 1:14 AM

R5 I just woke up from a nice long nap.

by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2022 1:15 AM

I’ve been watching the level of franticness in Ben ratchet up this past week. I want to take him in my arms, whisper “Mary!” into his delicate ears, push him onto his back and rim his quivering hole until he forgets who Elon Musk is.

by Anonymousreply 9November 8, 2022 4:04 PM

He looks better at R7.

by Anonymousreply 10November 8, 2022 4:19 PM

My phone reports OP's link as harmful.

by Anonymousreply 11November 8, 2022 4:23 PM

Ben is exactly my type.

by Anonymousreply 12November 8, 2022 4:48 PM

I wuv him

by Anonymousreply 13November 8, 2022 4:49 PM

Ben is the best!

"You're welcome and I'm sorry."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 8, 2022 4:51 PM

I would like to be inside him quite deeply

by Anonymousreply 15November 8, 2022 4:54 PM

I

AM

IN

LOVE !!!!

by Anonymousreply 16November 8, 2022 5:03 PM

Warm, slightly hairy rosebud with a hint of Irish Spring...

by Anonymousreply 17November 10, 2022 5:01 PM

I like him better with the beard.

Yesterday on MSNBC he was sitting at the end of the long anchor desk and you could see his legs tightly crossed. If you’re into stereotypes he was sitting like a big ‘mo.

by Anonymousreply 18November 10, 2022 5:12 PM

You have to be Helen Keller not to see or hear that Ben is definitely one of the girls. I personally think he’s cute as fuck and has an engaging presence.

by Anonymousreply 19November 10, 2022 6:10 PM

Ben has been suspended from NBC due to his comments about Elon Musk.

by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2022 8:10 PM

The "left wing biased" mainstream media...

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2022 8:35 PM

r20, what did he say?

by Anonymousreply 22December 16, 2022 8:58 PM

R22 it appears he’s blocked from covering Elmo Mush on NBC and MSNBC, not completely suspended from those networks. I read a story on Fox, and will not post a link. Of course, Fox is publishing it because they love to crow about lapses of journalistic integrity anywhere else but inside their own walls.

by Anonymousreply 23December 16, 2022 10:24 PM

Rereading the article carefully, I noticed it included no direct example of what Ben msg have said or written. Instead it’s just gleeful gaslighting by some Fox whorebag.

[quote] In a Fox News Digital report last month on Collins' unbridled animosity toward Musk – it also included that Collins was among journalists who thought Twitter was about to collapse a month ago – District Media Group president Beverly Hallberg said she was surprised Collins would demonstrate clear vitriol toward someone he’s tasked with covering.

[quote] "Ben Collins is supposed to be reporting the news, yet he’s giving clear opinion and attacking actual journalism in the process. It’s quite something that he’s been so bold in showing his true colors, and it points to how siloed the media elite are since they don’t even realize their own bias," Hallberg said.

by Anonymousreply 24December 16, 2022 10:29 PM

I would like to be inside him quite deeply ...

by Anonymousreply 25December 20, 2022 7:52 PM

Not my type at all, and being part of the mainstream corporate media un-sexes him even more.

by Anonymousreply 26December 20, 2022 8:00 PM

He’s clearly extremely biased and deranged about Musk, not to mention conservatives/republicans but that fits in well at MSDNC

Also he looks like an mole

by Anonymousreply 27December 20, 2022 11:50 PM

Thanks for poking your head out of the Pussygrabber's asshole Monkeypeaches/R27, to share your opinion. Now please go back up there so you can give us a heads up when his Taco Bell order is other than expected.

by Anonymousreply 28December 22, 2022 2:51 AM

He looks like he sashays when nobody is looking.

by Anonymousreply 29December 22, 2022 2:54 AM

My NewsBoo Ben enjoying an evening out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 16, 2023 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!