Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just read Alana Stewart's book on Farrah Fawcett, and I have QUESTIONS

1. When did she become a right-wing nut job? Her twitter is insane. But she semes like a very good friend to Farrah...despite the woo-woo sprinkled throughout, such as visits to her healers and astrologers and obsession with Marianne Williamson.

2. Are her kids all Hollywood wastrels?

3. How does she have any money?

4. Poor Farrah - she went thru hell.

by Anonymousreply 40February 6, 2023 8:36 PM

Which was obsessed with Marianne Williamson Alana or Farrah?

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2022 12:11 AM

r1 - Alana.

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2022 12:12 AM

R2 I wonder if she and Marianne are still in contact?

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2022 12:14 AM

Griffin O'Neal suspected that Ryan and Alana got together. I think he (Griffin) said it in this Larry King interview, which is hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2022 12:18 AM

Poor Griffin

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2022 12:24 AM

Where is Redmond, Farrah and Ryan’s son, today? Is he still in jail? I know he’s majorly screwed up.

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2022 12:33 AM

WHET Griffin?

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2022 1:09 PM

WELL

by Anonymousreply 8August 30, 2022 3:43 PM

Well OP Alana Stewart is/was pals with that "We Got It Made" sit com actress

right wing fundie nutjob Teri Copley who was with Rod Stewart for awhile =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 30, 2022 3:57 PM

If she's a MAGA Alana isn't very smart.

by Anonymousreply 10August 30, 2022 4:07 PM

^ If you have to post the obvious then neither are you R10.

by Anonymousreply 11August 30, 2022 4:14 PM

Marianne Williamson believes she is one of the women who hung around Jesus at his crucifixion in a past life. Insufferable nutter.

by Anonymousreply 12August 30, 2022 4:17 PM

Is she still obsessed with Williamson after her run for president as a Democrat?

by Anonymousreply 13August 30, 2022 4:52 PM

If she was good friends with Farrah, it makes you wonder if Farrah had similar political beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 14August 30, 2022 5:04 PM

Farrah Fawcett, the Eternal Angel, may she rest in peace... :-)

by Anonymousreply 15August 30, 2022 5:22 PM

Alana lives off scraps from her ex Rod. She has no money and is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 16August 30, 2022 5:25 PM

R14 Farrah (like Jacklyn Smith) was a Texas girl born & bred.

Odds are she was a closet conservative. Jacklyn's doctor husband ran for public office several years back & came out against gay marriage as one of his campaign issues (he didn't win = Northern California area I believe). Jacklyn didn't even distance herself from her hubby's position like Betty Ford or Babs Bush had done in the past.

by Anonymousreply 17August 30, 2022 6:58 PM

I'm not sure what's she up to, because after some MAGA post I called her a useless cunt with deadbeat kids and she blocked me.

by Anonymousreply 18August 30, 2022 7:10 PM

I remember a story written about various rock stars and their early days. One musician, one of the Small Faces said, “It was always about the music with us. We were musicians, we believed in the music and we just wanted to make music. I thought everyone was like that. Rod wasn’t. I was shocked to find that for him, it was about fame and money. He’d do anything for fame. I just never thought like that back then.”

by Anonymousreply 19August 30, 2022 10:12 PM

Maybe Alana gets paid for running Farrah's charity.

I'm disappointed that Jaclyn's husband spoke out against gay marriage and she didn't set him on fire or at least beat him with a stick.

by Anonymousreply 20February 3, 2023 6:26 PM

Yes, OP, Bootyhole Cancer is a thing.

by Anonymousreply 21February 3, 2023 6:36 PM

Smith hated the fact that Bootsy Gumdrop was gay.

by Anonymousreply 22February 3, 2023 6:50 PM

Whatever happened to the career of Ashley Hamilton, the son Alana had with George Hamilton?

His career was on track for a while. His past wives included Shannen Doherty and Angie Everhart.

Still looking good at 48.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2023 6:50 PM

^Ashley Hamilton today at 48.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2023 6:52 PM

R24, Actually, that photo is ten years old.

by Anonymousreply 25February 3, 2023 7:08 PM

Fun fact: Alana Stewart would sometimes join Jaclyn Smith and Dierdre Hall for their acting workshops where the three of them would do scenes from classic texts from Shakespear, Shaw and Ibsen with one another and then give each other extensive acting notes afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 26February 3, 2023 7:53 PM

Alana married both Rod Stewart and George Hamilton, so she wasn't exactly a brain trust.

by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2023 8:11 PM

All of their kids turned out like garbage

by Anonymousreply 28February 3, 2023 9:11 PM

WHET the O’Neal troll? Do we think it was Tatum?

by Anonymousreply 29February 3, 2023 11:01 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 30February 3, 2023 11:24 PM

Yesterday (February 2) would have been Farrah’s 76th birthday.

Is Redmond still in jail?

by Anonymousreply 31February 3, 2023 11:48 PM

R26 So funny, as a child I always thought of Deidre Hall and Jaclyn Smith as being similar.

by Anonymousreply 32February 4, 2023 10:39 PM

If she hadn’t taken that late flight back to Texas, we’d never have the song Midnight Train to Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 33February 4, 2023 11:30 PM

Absolute trash of Hollywood, fifty years running now. (And Malibu. Kardashians have Calabasas.)

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2023 12:02 AM

Alana is incredibly conservative. I don't mind her much because she seems harmless. The kids are all a mess, though. George Hamilton's youngest son (with another woman) seems the most level-headed. I believe he graduated from Yale or another Ivy League last year.

by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2023 12:24 AM

She’s one of those people who switched to Newsmax because Fox declared the election for Biden. She’s a fucking wingnut. But yeah I do agree she seems nice and at least from her IG seems to be friends with celebrities from across the aisle . So that’s hard to reconcile I agree.

by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2023 12:45 AM

I know Alana because we have a close friend in common. She is, without doubt, a rightwing freak whose only concern is money. Typical LA area republican. She's also kind of dumb, and constantly falling for whatever new New Age quackery is in fashion. She and MW are quite good friends and quite a horrible pair.

by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2023 1:03 AM

R37 That is very interesting, thank you for sharing. I remember her saying disparaging things about Kate Jackson. Kate is an outspoken liberal, so it's doubtful they would mesh well.

I've wondered about her involvement in Farrah's charity and if Alana is paid for her work with it (I think she's still involved in running it but could be mistaken.)

It seems Ryan and Alana became close during Farrah's illness. I wonder if there's any truth to the allegations they became physically involved.

by Anonymousreply 38February 6, 2023 8:09 PM

Reading between the lines, Farrah was surrounded by users and parasites in her last days. Vultures circling.

by Anonymousreply 39February 6, 2023 8:23 PM

Stewarts daughter wisely became a professional baby mama

by Anonymousreply 40February 6, 2023 8:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!