Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tomato Flu is ripe for new pandemic

These nasty, immoral straight people just can’t stop from having crotch fruit and letting their snotty kids spread disease everywhere they go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 26, 2022 3:55 PM

It's "the starter Monkeypox" for dirty little tykes.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2022 6:40 PM

That's To-mah-to flu OP.

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2022 6:55 PM

The comments on the NYPost site make my brain hurt.

[quote] Thanks to the corrupt and senile fool Biden we are seeing exotic diseases appearing in the USA because of Biden's and the democrats open border policy. We are now officially third world status.

This disease is only in India so far.

[quote] We need to import this contagion here and spread it to make it fair and so that Fauci can fix it.

[quote] Never knew you could get the flu from a tomato

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2022 7:04 PM

These viruses are getting ridiculous now. Now we have a virus 'du jour'. What new virus will pop up next week?

by Anonymousreply 4August 26, 2022 2:45 PM

Covid is winding down now, more in control (not going away)....so the media has to keep the panic going with something new. Bait and clicks...and tune in to CNN, etc.

by Anonymousreply 5August 26, 2022 2:48 PM

I’ll be serving a grilled cheese sandwich with my tomato virus.

by Anonymousreply 6August 26, 2022 2:55 PM

I like my virus picked ripe,...off the vine.

by Anonymousreply 7August 26, 2022 2:58 PM

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 26, 2022 3:05 PM

Watch sales of Tomatoes in the USA plummet - because people are just that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 9August 26, 2022 3:09 PM

I blame the Roma.

by Anonymousreply 10August 26, 2022 3:11 PM

It’s probably because of climate change. Scientists think as the ice packs melts, old viruses are being exposed. Could be other climate related things, like maybe warmth causing viruses to survive outside the body longer, but either way, we’re screwed.

by Anonymousreply 11August 26, 2022 3:34 PM

It's from the mRNA shots.

by Anonymousreply 12August 26, 2022 3:51 PM

Groomers. Trying to turn our precious children into "fruits" so they can avoid getting shot at school!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13August 26, 2022 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!