Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which celebrity do you hate?

I fucking loathe Valerie Bertinelli. She seems like she would drain your soul. She’s exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 359November 27, 2022 7:51 PM

Any and all of the cunt Kardashians. Jennifer ' talentless whore' Lopez. Kayne ' people admire my narcissist ugly ass ' West.

by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2022 2:34 PM

Bruce ' attention whore' Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2022 2:38 PM

r1, those are what I think of as non consensual celebrities, that you have no interest in, choose not to follow, and yet have forced on you every time you try to access any kind of current events media.

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2022 2:38 PM

OP= Boyd Gaines

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2022 2:38 PM

Aaron Rodgers

by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2022 2:40 PM

Angelina Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2022 2:41 PM

Ditto

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2022 2:41 PM

The WHORE OF BABYLON. JEZEBEL HARLOT ANGELINA JOLIE!!!

HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2022 2:42 PM

Chris Pratt, the animal abusing, bigoted religious extremist. And throw his stepford wife, Schwarzenegger's retarded spawn into that vat while you're at it.

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2022 2:42 PM

Clint Eastwood. Republican trump supporting trash.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2022 2:43 PM

I really don't care for Marie Osmond. She seems phony.

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2022 2:46 PM

That ugly, unfunny Pete Davidson.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2022 2:47 PM

R11- Isn't she a known homophobe?

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2022 2:47 PM

Grace Coddington from Vogue magazine. So homely she makes me shudder. Yes, I'm that shallow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2022 2:55 PM

R14- I thought that was the actor from the movie Mask in full makeup. 😳

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2022 2:58 PM

Donald Trump

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2022 3:00 PM

Billy Porter. Used to enjoy him on stage. Now he's just insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2022 3:03 PM

There are many I dislike but don’t hate. I don’t really hate anyone, except maybe todays versions of Republicans- which I realize encompasses quite a few people . It’s more disgust than hate because I don’t know them. And the few childhood friends I know to be supporters of Trump etc I don’t hate. I think they are sick, mentally I’ll and perhaps toxic so I stay away from them.

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2022 3:03 PM

Marie;s GAY son went to Fashion college took a walk off the roof....went SPLAT...Crunchy Tomato Soup Time!!!

Marie loves herself!!

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2022 3:04 PM

To R14, You are not shallow! You are as "deep as a puddle" just like the rest of us!!

I'm proud of you...That photo is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2022 3:07 PM

Lol, R15. I do see the resemblance. Hard to believe she was a model when she was young. She was fairly attractive. I wonder if she's smoked a lot over the years or not worried about sun exposure. Not a good idea when you're a very pale redhead.

Thanks, R20. Kind of odd that someone that homely works at a prestigious fashion magazine. She must be a very talented sketch artist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2022 3:12 PM

SJ fucking P

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2022 3:18 PM

Grace Coddington was featured on the "September Issue" documentary about Anna Wintour / Vogue. She no longer works there.

Yes, she was a model, but got into a bad car accident that damaged her face (eyelid had to be reconstructed).

I ended up liking her from the "September Issue" documentary.

Believe it or not, her husband is a hair stylist. I really think she could do so much better with her hair. It looks like she keeps up with the color (no roots), but come on.

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2022 3:23 PM

I first came across Grace in the same documentary, R23. I forgot that she was Vogue's creative director. I just remember her sketching quickly at fashion shows. You're right. She does seem like a nice, likable person. I remember in the documentary there was one photo of a photographer jumping in the air with a model. He was a little bit chubby. Anna Wintour wanted the bit of belly to be photoshopped so he would look normal weight. Grace nixed that, saying it's enough that the models have to be so perfect. That was endearing.

I didn't know about the car accident. That could be part of the explanation of why she lost her looks.

To be fair, she is 76 in the photo at R14.

I guess she uses the over-the-top hairstyle to signal to the world that she's a creative type. Not flattering at all.

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2022 3:46 PM

Ezra Miller

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2022 3:52 PM

Mark Wahlberg - vile, racist creep who attacked black kids when he was. younger and then went on to attack and blind an elderly Vietnamese man. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2022 3:59 PM

The PreRaphaelite look doesn’t suit anyone over 21.

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2022 4:03 PM

Camila Cabello, but I cannot tell you why since I don't follow her and am only vaguely aware she sings(?). It's just a gut reaction every time her face pops up somewhere. I think it is her face. It is very wonky (to me).

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2022 4:12 PM

Yes, R24, it was ridiculous that Wintour wanted to Photoshop the camera man's stomach.

by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2022 4:20 PM

Themi Lovato. But I guess its more annoyance then actual hate.

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2022 4:23 PM

Alec Baldwin. At least the other repellant celebrities listed here haven't literally killed someone due to their massive conceit, arrogance, reckless blundering careless egotism, then attempted to exonerate themselves entirely by torturing the victim's family on television with graphic accounts of her death.

And having a dozen kids at this point in history he's clearly a climate denier. The man is a menace.

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2022 4:24 PM

Oh yeah...how could I forget Alec and his Hilarious wife?

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2022 4:27 PM

Not a fan of Alex Rodriguez. Can’t stand him on Shark Tank and, thankfully, he hasn’t been on in the past few seasons. Pretentious. Seems dumb. Tries too hard. JLo was smart to dump him but, really, Ben isn’t much of an upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2022 4:28 PM

For some reason, Robin Roberts annoys me. Something about her schtick comes across as pandering and phony. YMMV.

by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2022 4:48 PM

Dr. Phil and his cunt wife/producer.

by Anonymousreply 35August 18, 2022 4:53 PM

To R33, Ben is "actually an upgrade" Miss Alex is " a Latino closet-case" He is GAY, no way around it!!

Rita Moreno, DIE OLDE CUNT DIE!! Every couple of years, she vomits up the same fucking stories( I should have played Maria, I won the BS actress Oscar, Marlon fucked me so hard my over-stretched pussy was sore for years, He was the Love of my life, he treated me like shit and I fucking loved it, emotionally abused me, I'm a psycho whore, I fucked everybody, Natalie didn't sing on WSS, Chita not really talented, I should have been a bigger star than Natalie, Everybody was against me because I was Puerto Rican,)

Die u wrinkled olde cunt-DIE IN A GREASE FIRE. The only new things I learned is that Rita still Hates Natalie Wood for having the bigger-better career& Elvis was a lousy fuck. Natalie Wood has been DEAD since 1982...let it go, u fucking olde Latina whore.

by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2022 4:57 PM

"Lady" Colin Campbell for reasons well known to her.

by Anonymousreply 37August 18, 2022 5:00 PM

I love Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 38August 18, 2022 5:03 PM

Wow! @ R36! Let loose, no worries; tell us how you really feel about Rita Moreno. 😂

by Anonymousreply 39August 18, 2022 5:05 PM

James (Fat Fuck) Corden.

Neil (Nauseatingly Over Rated) Patrick Harris

And at least a few dozen more…

by Anonymousreply 40August 18, 2022 5:10 PM

Jimmy Fallon.

by Anonymousreply 41August 18, 2022 5:11 PM

Timothee Chalameh

by Anonymousreply 42August 18, 2022 5:14 PM

Egotistical, minimally talented cunts like Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Lawrence

by Anonymousreply 43August 18, 2022 5:14 PM

Leonardo DiFatrio. How he has an acting career is one of life's greatest mysteries.

by Anonymousreply 44August 18, 2022 5:16 PM

Chris Pratt. Smug ex-fatty.

by Anonymousreply 45August 18, 2022 5:17 PM

M has turned into a real arrogant cunt with a smug face. and no I'm not G. The female DeNiro - phoning it in and doing it for the money for the past twenty years.

by Anonymousreply 46August 18, 2022 5:18 PM

So many! My first thoughts are:

Will Smith Julia Roberts RDJ Tom Cruise SJP NPH Any Kardashian

by Anonymousreply 47August 18, 2022 5:19 PM

To R44...I call him DiCrapio- his head actually got bigger& fatter (and his body too).

If Leo was just Honest with himself, admit he loves penis-cum, he would stop over-eating!!

To R43...if Jennifer Lawrence would admit to the world that she has no talent, got an Oscar& all those nominations because she was fucked by& sucked and swallowed Harvey's deformed little penis, I would respect the fucking whore slut. My buddies in the business calls Lawrence the "male casting directors favorite 11pm call".

by Anonymousreply 48August 18, 2022 5:27 PM

Jonah Hill all the way. See his current thread. I'm loving all the hate on that asshole.

by Anonymousreply 49August 18, 2022 6:00 PM

Kate McKinnon-she's overrated as fuck and something seems phony about her. I wouldn't be surprised if she has some kind of scandal.

by Anonymousreply 50August 18, 2022 6:01 PM

R1 What he said!!!

by Anonymousreply 51August 18, 2022 6:03 PM

Best thread in a while!

So many great suggestions. I don't disagree with any of them. I was thinking, "yeah, that person is really hate-worthy."

One word that seems to unite all the choices: smug.

by Anonymousreply 52August 18, 2022 6:05 PM

I hate everyone listed on this thread so far except for Grace Coddington.

I also hate Justin Bieber, Nicky Minaj, X-Tuna Aguilera, Barbra Streisand and the entire Will Smith, Jada Pinket family.

Also Madonna is a cunt but I do still enjoy her old music.

And I hate all influencers.

by Anonymousreply 53August 18, 2022 6:09 PM

There are plenty of celebrities I dislike, but the only ones I truly hate are Will Smith and his cunt wife. The Oscars producers should have had them removed from the building after the slap.

by Anonymousreply 54August 18, 2022 6:15 PM

Ezra Miller makes me want to hang garlic in my windows to keep him out.

by Anonymousreply 55August 18, 2022 6:35 PM

il signore giorgio clooney e la sua barba

by Anonymousreply 56August 18, 2022 6:50 PM

That FAGGOT with the SCRAWNY ass

Ben Affleck

by Anonymousreply 57August 18, 2022 7:02 PM

Mel Gibson , Nicholas cage

by Anonymousreply 58August 18, 2022 7:10 PM

Amy Schumer. Can’t stand to look at her weird Cabbage Patch face.

by Anonymousreply 59August 18, 2022 7:12 PM

Donald Trump for sure. I don’t like (not hate) JLO, Madonna, Mark Wahlberg, Elon Musk, Alex Rodriguez and Kris Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 60August 18, 2022 7:12 PM

Kanye West, Steven Seagal, Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Baio

by Anonymousreply 61August 18, 2022 7:26 PM

I'm general I am completely over Hollywood celebrities. Virtually all of them turn out to either be absolutely wretched, horrible human beings or they are okay with enabling the ones who are wretched, horrible human beings in order to work. Think of M calling Harvey Weinstein "God" when she knew damn well and good what he got up to. Or all of those fuckers giving Will Smith a standing ovation right after he made that disgraceful display at the Oscars.

They are awful people with no integrity.

by Anonymousreply 62August 18, 2022 7:32 PM

Zoë Kravitz

by Anonymousreply 63August 18, 2022 7:35 PM

Lisa Bonet

by Anonymousreply 64August 18, 2022 7:36 PM

Jason Momoa

by Anonymousreply 65August 18, 2022 7:36 PM

Skelton Knaggs

by Anonymousreply 66August 18, 2022 7:38 PM

I can't imagine hating someone I don't know and who hasn't caused me any harm. There are celebrities that I don't care for and won't watch but hate, no. the only person I truly hate is Donald Trump. He is causing me harm due to anxiety and will cause me and everyone else great harm if he gets elected again. Oh and I also hate McConnell and 6 supreme court justices.

by Anonymousreply 67August 18, 2022 7:39 PM

I can't stand Eva Longoria. I started to loathe her after this incident happened years ago back when she was married to Tony Parker. She disputed the cop's claims. I know law enforcement agencies are far from perfect and have their issues. But, I just have the feeling this cop was telling the truth and Longoria is a phony bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 18, 2022 7:40 PM

The borderline celebrity influencers named Jeffrey—Jeffrey Starr and Jeffrey Marsh. Also throw Jeffrey Toobin in there.

by Anonymousreply 69August 18, 2022 7:41 PM

Well-known closet cases like Tom Cruise, Travolta, Hugh Jackman -- and especially their "younger" counterparts, like Trevor Donovan, who just left Hallmark (because they're becoming 'too inclusive', to sign up with the uber-bigoted "Great American Family", a.k.a. the Straight American Family channel.

If Luke MacFarlane and Cheyenne Jackson and Peter Porte can be fully out and still have decent careers, then there's no excuse for the others.

by Anonymousreply 70August 18, 2022 7:44 PM

Oprah Winfrey. She’s responsible for so much.

by Anonymousreply 71August 18, 2022 8:06 PM

Jon Hamm, always complaining about his huge dong getting photographed. wear better underwear and be grateful you have huge sizemeat

by Anonymousreply 72August 18, 2022 8:28 PM

Pennsylvania doesn’t do Oprah, r71. (It shouldn’t, anyway.)

by Anonymousreply 73August 18, 2022 8:33 PM

Tom Hanks that sanctimonious, whitebread wind bag. I was really annoyed when he wrote a NYT column to lecture America on the Tulsa race riots. He's not a historian and he's not from Tulsa.

by Anonymousreply 74August 18, 2022 8:34 PM

^^^^times a thousand

by Anonymousreply 75August 18, 2022 8:36 PM

Brie Larson. Is she the best cocksucker since Nancy Reagan or what?

by Anonymousreply 76August 18, 2022 8:53 PM

Bradley Cooper. I could live with the fact that he's a miminally talented, emu looking mediocrity but I've hated him ever since he stood up and applauded that pos at the oscars along with others (I'm looking at you Ratboy). Seriously Bradley you are a spineless, soulless opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 77August 18, 2022 8:56 PM

Bruce Springsteen, his working class hero act has been bullshit for decades now.

by Anonymousreply 78August 18, 2022 8:59 PM

Alok Vaid. Ugly and smug aka SMUGLY!

by Anonymousreply 79August 18, 2022 9:04 PM

Gwyneth Fucking Paltrow.

I had a dream about her once in 1995 and have hated her entitled, boring, weird-belly-button-flaunting, backyard brick oven pizza baking, consciously uncoupled nepotism baby with a steamed up vag topped by a straw haired, bobble headed smug mug ever since. Bitch ass lil quack.

I hate Gwyneth Paltrow so bad that I hate Blythe Danner for squeezing that bitch out her (undoubtedly lovely and impeccably groomed) 'Gina. If Blythe Danner were any kind of mother she would have squashed her privileged child's passing fancy of becoming An Actress into the mud rather than allow her to be inflicted on all of us for 40 fuckin years, just so the ho could turn around and give an interview babbling about how little acting ever meant to her. Well no shit, Paltrow - ya never worked for it.

Paltrow!

by Anonymousreply 80August 18, 2022 9:30 PM

[quote] For some reason, Robin Roberts annoys me. Something about her schtick comes across as pandering and phony. YMMV.

I like Robin Roberts. She seems sincere, to me.

by Anonymousreply 81August 18, 2022 9:31 PM

Johnny Weir.

by Anonymousreply 82August 18, 2022 9:38 PM

Walt Disney.

by Anonymousreply 83August 18, 2022 9:52 PM

That "This is the End" film pretty much is a neat collection of most of the younger actors I really dislike, Emma Watson and Paul Rudd aside (and they both should know better).

That...thing...that is playing The Flash seems pretty foul.

Of the Golden Age people only John Wayne is completely unwatchable to me. I can't stand Jimmy Stewart, but he never struck me as an asshole the way Wayne did.

Most actors/actresses don't bother me and even the ones who annoy a lot of people sometimes have a solid performance or interesting talent under their belt. I'd have to agree that Ellen DeGeneres seems pretty toxic, but I loved her as Dory in Finding Nemo. Tom Daley is an annoying bimbo, but he makes jumping into a pool an art form. Etc.

Reality TV stars? KILL THEM ALL WITH FIRE.

by Anonymousreply 84August 18, 2022 10:04 PM

I tried listening to Dax Shepard's podcast, but his voice was so insufferable and condescending I could barely tolerate a minute. His wife seems obnoxious as well

by Anonymousreply 85August 18, 2022 10:15 PM

Reese Witherspoon's voice was unbearable in Go Set a Watchman (audio book).

by Anonymousreply 86August 18, 2022 10:20 PM

Not amused, R80.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 18, 2022 10:23 PM

Alec Baldwin - as big a famewhore as his faux-spanish missus.

Blake Lively - a 5 who thinks she's a 10.

Kanye West - an ugly charlatan who knows nothing about fashion or art.

Meghan Markle - a nobody who married a somebody.

by Anonymousreply 88August 18, 2022 10:31 PM

R84. Maureen O’Hara once said that Jimmy Stewart was ok as long as he was the center of attention. Otherwise, not the nicest.

by Anonymousreply 89August 18, 2022 10:31 PM

Agree that M has been tiresome since well before the Millennium. It’s depressing that so many other actresses weren’t given a chance because she had to be in EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 90August 18, 2022 10:43 PM

Bill Cosby

by Anonymousreply 91August 18, 2022 10:45 PM

Also agree with Reese Witherspoon. She hasn’t been interesting in years. And Alec Baldwin - he was great in 30 Rock but his continued assholery is just too much. The incident on the plane where he argued with flight attendants, honestly, who does he think he is? I do think the set shooting was an accident but he and his wife should have taken a hiatus from social media for at least 8 months or so, if not a year.

by Anonymousreply 92August 18, 2022 10:54 PM

Will Smith. He was shown immediately after the "Oscar incident" smiling, dancing and singing at an post-award party. There is NO way that he genuinely feels sorry for assaulting Chris Rock. He may be sorry for the resulting damage to his reputation and career and his actions of contrition are an effort to minimize that damage. However, I don't think he really feels any remorse for hitting Rock. Smith has gotten off easy for the event. I think he should have been convicted for the crime and his career over. I won't ever watch another movie in which he appears.

by Anonymousreply 93August 18, 2022 10:58 PM

Will Smith

by Anonymousreply 94August 18, 2022 10:59 PM

Monkey Monk aka Dirk Diggler.

by Anonymousreply 95August 18, 2022 11:00 PM

Taylor Swift -pretentious no talent snob.

by Anonymousreply 96August 18, 2022 11:19 PM

I think the Will Smith incident is completely overblown. He slapped Chris Rock. He didn't beat him up so badly that he was hospitalised with life changing injuries. Get a grip, people. Yes, it was very unprofessional and Will and Jada take themselves way too seriously but let's put this incident in perspective.

by Anonymousreply 97August 18, 2022 11:27 PM

Betty White. She kicked me in the cuntbone when I asked her for an autograph.

by Anonymousreply 98August 18, 2022 11:32 PM

The sole reason the Academy Awards exists is to promote a positive image of Hollywood. So Rock and Smith (who both acted equally badly imo) completely undercut the purpose of the event.

by Anonymousreply 99August 18, 2022 11:36 PM

Yes, R99, and most members of the Academy act like complete asses in their private lives when there's no one around to film it. How naive do they think people are?

by Anonymousreply 100August 18, 2022 11:41 PM

Barbara Walters- I’ve hated her ever since I was a child. Terrible interviewer. Arrogant bitch who thought she was better than everyone else. Bearded for Roy Cohn. A terrible mother too.

Kirstie Alley- there aren’t too many trashier than her.

Faye Dunaway- for reasons that are well known to her.

by Anonymousreply 101August 18, 2022 11:44 PM

Susan Dey because she NEVER has a comment.

by Anonymousreply 102August 18, 2022 11:46 PM

I don’t care for Jessica Alba. She’s one smug bitch. Seems like a mean girl. And she’s a billionaire from a line of cleaning products. What, so she’s a chemist? She didn’t invent shit.

by Anonymousreply 103August 18, 2022 11:49 PM

How did Chris Rock act badly, R99? He just made a joke about Jada's short hair. You have to be awfully thin-skinned to be offended by that. He didn't fight back and he didn't press charges. I don't understand how he could have handled the situation any better.

by Anonymousreply 104August 18, 2022 11:49 PM

He’s dead now, but I sure hated Dick Clark. I can’t even really explain why; even as a kid I had this visceral reaction every time I saw him on TV.

I can’t even muster up hate for reality stars, but I’ll say Lisa Rinna since my hatred for her started way before she was a Real Housewife.

I hate that Adam Pally guy who played the slovenly gay on HAPPY ENDINGS. His voice irritates the fuck out of me.

And I hate stupid Kevin Smith and that stupid face he makes in EVERY PHOTO.

by Anonymousreply 105August 18, 2022 11:50 PM

Joan Crawford, because she was the biggest bitch in the history of Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 106August 18, 2022 11:52 PM

R105 Adam Pally's character on that show was my least favorite. I laughed when they paired him with James Wolk.

by Anonymousreply 107August 18, 2022 11:52 PM

Juliette Lewis. Ever since she played that retarded girl in that movie with Giovanni Ribisi, I've wanted to slap her in her stupid face.

by Anonymousreply 108August 18, 2022 11:55 PM

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck.

by Anonymousreply 109August 18, 2022 11:57 PM

[quote]Taylor Swift -pretentious no talent snob.

R96 She has talent but she's a pretentious whore who tries to project a wholesome image.

by Anonymousreply 110August 19, 2022 12:30 AM

Michael Moore. The slobby way he presents himself in public shows he has no respect for his audience (or himself).

by Anonymousreply 111August 19, 2022 12:33 AM

Hilaria Baldwin. This bitch is so basic she pretends to be Spanish so she has something interesting about her.

by Anonymousreply 112August 19, 2022 12:35 AM

Jason Sudeikis. I fucking hate him!

by Anonymousreply 113August 19, 2022 12:36 AM

R113=Olivia Wilde

by Anonymousreply 114August 19, 2022 12:38 AM

Jon Hamm. Has that smug attitude. “ I’m so funny”. No, your a damn drunk that does shitty movies and commercials.

by Anonymousreply 115August 19, 2022 12:41 AM

Willow Smith.

Ree Drummond.

Smug Neil Patrick Harris, who looks like Jiminy Cricket.

James Corden.

by Anonymousreply 116August 19, 2022 12:50 AM

Oh and that pain in the ass Chuck Todd with his stupid hair and dumb questions.

by Anonymousreply 117August 19, 2022 12:53 AM

Lindsey Buckingham

JLaw

Emma Watson

Paul Rudd

Breckin Meyer

Lady Gaga

by Anonymousreply 118August 19, 2022 1:05 AM

Emma Watson annoys me too…undertalented af. But she’s British, so everyone thinks that she’s brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 119August 19, 2022 1:14 AM

The whole Will Smith family and Tom Cruise. I can’t even…

by Anonymousreply 120August 19, 2022 1:18 AM

Chris Gaines

by Anonymousreply 121August 19, 2022 1:19 AM

Mason Reese

by Anonymousreply 122August 19, 2022 1:19 AM

Agreed R104. Rock acted like a professional. Smith like a self-absorbed child.

by Anonymousreply 123August 19, 2022 1:20 AM

Johnny Depp and Red Hot Chili Peppers freaks

by Anonymousreply 124August 19, 2022 1:25 AM

^ Yes!!!

by Anonymousreply 125August 19, 2022 1:30 AM

I don't hate most celebs. I truly hate a lot of media people though. What's weird is the celebs that trigger most people have no negative effect on me ( Kardashians, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, lens Dunham). I do hate John Mayer and Ed O' Neill though. Also while I don't hate Amy Adams I don't care for her acting or presence all that much and wish she would stop getting cast in so many Broken Woman films. We get it Amy, you're a sad girl- woman with a very dark secret.

by Anonymousreply 126August 19, 2022 1:36 AM

Whoopi Goldberg. Joy Behar Meghan McCain Angelina Jolie Will Smith Ariana Grande Im also done with Demi Lovato, the Kardashians, and anyone with the last name of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 127August 19, 2022 1:36 AM

To R78, after the 1st 150 million dollars, the whole "working class HERO" act just falls the fuck apart.

However, the songs (Thunder Road, born to run, Hungry Heart, Rosalita, Jungleland, Glory Days) are the songs of my life b4 1984. I understood his early songs, like Billy Joel, Bowie, and Prince.

"Together Jimmy, we can live with the sadness, I LOVE You with all the Madness in my Soul" I changed the name in the song!!

I know, the early songs were the great ones in Phillywhore world.

by Anonymousreply 128August 19, 2022 1:39 AM

R99 trollin, trollin, trollin

by Anonymousreply 129August 19, 2022 1:39 AM

Butterfly McQueen

by Anonymousreply 130August 19, 2022 1:39 AM

R127 Oh yeah Megan McCain is appalling trash. Hasn't she been quiet of late after her book sold only about 300-400 copies? That's absolutely humiliating for someone in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 131August 19, 2022 1:40 AM

Damn it, we need an edit function.

Lets try it again.

Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Meghan McCain, Angelina Jolie, Goop and her vagina scented candles, Will Smith, and Ariana Grande. Also done with Demi Lovato, the Kardashians, and anyone named Trump.

by Anonymousreply 132August 19, 2022 1:40 AM

As repulsive as the usual suspects are (the Kardashian-Jenners, Kanye, Will & Jada, Pete Davidson, Nicki Minaj, Andy Cohen, Kelly Ripa, Mel Gibson, Madonna, Paris Hilton, the Real Housebitches), I reserve true hatred for celebrities who are violent or criminally-minded, like Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, R. Kelly, Tom Cruise (his use of $cientology slave labor), O.J. Simpson, Michael Vick, Josh Duggar, Russell Simmons, Chris Brown, Kevin Spacey, Jared Fogle, Mark Wahlberg, Emma Roberts, Stephen Collins, Ron DeSantis, Rethuglicans, and most of all, Donald Trump and his grifting spawn.

by Anonymousreply 133August 19, 2022 1:44 AM

Lisa Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 134August 19, 2022 1:44 AM

[quote]"Together Jimmy, we can live with the sadness, I LOVE You with all the Madness in my Soul" I changed the name in the song!!

Did Jimmy's dress wave in "Thunder Road"?

by Anonymousreply 135August 19, 2022 1:45 AM

[quote]Michael Moore. The slobby way he presents himself in public shows he has no respect for his audience (or himself).

I have never felt disrespected by someone wearing a baseball cap and jeans, or by them being overweight. I'm more appalled by the disrespect shown to us all by well-dressed politicians, who actually affect our lives directly.

by Anonymousreply 136August 19, 2022 1:49 AM

Kirstie Fat Ass and Mimi Rodgers. I knew these cunts when they were trolling together for rich dick in clubs. Both vile.

by Anonymousreply 137August 19, 2022 1:49 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138August 19, 2022 1:55 AM

Lisa Rinna's lips look like labia

by Anonymousreply 139August 19, 2022 4:17 AM

Viola Davis-smug and entitled.

by Anonymousreply 140August 19, 2022 4:18 AM

Jennifer Garner and that over the top nicey nicey baby voice.

by Anonymousreply 141August 19, 2022 4:59 AM

Amy schumer- thinks she’s funny but she’s not. Jennifer Lawrence - thinks she’s funny but she’s not. Leslie Mann- only working because of who she is married to Elizabeth Banks - way older than she claims her age to be Kylie Jenner kardashian - hate them all just her the most. Zero personality and no original facial features. Jenna elfman - when that dharma and Greg show was on years ago I could not change the channel fast enough. She’s like nails on a chalkboard. Michael Bublé - too many stories before he got married of underage girls. Posted a video on social Media of a girl’s ass in spandex who worked at the lululemon they visited because he thought her ass was too large (it was fine she just was maybe a size 4 vs 00 like his wife. ) He and wifey could be heard laughing about her in the background.

by Anonymousreply 142August 19, 2022 5:48 AM

Michael Moore is just a guy from Michigan. He doesn't feel the need to look like Ryan Seacrest. What a stupid complaint.

by Anonymousreply 143August 19, 2022 5:49 AM

What a bunch of losers on here bitching about people they don't care for .... grow up, fags.

by Anonymousreply 144August 19, 2022 5:57 AM

Willow, Mother Jada, Jada... there's a picture of them all with the most fucking horrific smug pusses on their faces as they interviewed some little teeny bopper black chick. It's revolting!

by Anonymousreply 145August 19, 2022 6:03 AM

Chrissy Teigen

by Anonymousreply 146August 19, 2022 6:06 AM

Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147August 19, 2022 6:06 AM

Jaclyn Smith

by Anonymousreply 148August 19, 2022 6:13 AM

R137, You can't toss out an amazing, juicy piece of insider information like that and not give details. Please, on behalf of everyone on Datalounge, TELL US MORE. And you don't have to hold back because this must've been some 40 years ago. There's no way they'll be able to figure out who you are, so...PLEASE.

by Anonymousreply 149August 19, 2022 6:37 AM

People who hate Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar --- BLOCKED! Some of you jerks are trying to get away with murder and I'm not having it.

by Anonymousreply 150August 19, 2022 7:27 AM

Vince Vaughn - he reminds me of the kind of fake person I hate dealing with in real life. Used car salesman vibes.

by Anonymousreply 151August 19, 2022 7:48 AM

Mariah Carey for me. And today I heard she’s trying to trademark herself as “Queen of Christmas.” How selfish!

I love that her hooker sister claims she financed sissy’s career with her whore dollars.

Mariah honors her on the DL by dressing like one.

by Anonymousreply 152August 19, 2022 7:59 AM

Another vote for Michael Buble. I also truly hate Mika Brezenski and Joe Scarbourough. Worthless idiots.

by Anonymousreply 153August 19, 2022 9:46 AM

Dr. Oz

He's a fast-talking salesman pretending to care about women. A true flim flam man. I don't feel any fondness for Oprah as well. None. I groan when either him or her appear, speak, text, or are talked about.

by Anonymousreply 154August 19, 2022 9:56 AM

Amol Rajan

by Anonymousreply 155August 19, 2022 9:57 AM

Candace Cameron Bure.

by Anonymousreply 156August 19, 2022 11:55 AM

Kristie Alley, James Wood, Jaded Pinky Simth...to name a few

by Anonymousreply 157August 19, 2022 12:15 PM

James Wood is vile.

by Anonymousreply 158August 19, 2022 12:41 PM

Kid Rock and his greasy-looking, MAGA-loving mug.

by Anonymousreply 159August 19, 2022 12:53 PM

Ted Nugent

by Anonymousreply 160August 19, 2022 12:55 PM

R149 You thought that was actually true? Funny

by Anonymousreply 161August 19, 2022 12:56 PM

I don't "hate" any entertainment celebrity. I don't know them and know little to nothing about their private lives. I may find their personas distasteful or off putting but in those cases I simply don't follow their careers.

I reserve my celeb hatred for people more overtly deserving, such as Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Jabba The Trump and most of his kids, and so many other right wing filth that their numbers are too many to mention. It saddens me that people like that are even considered celebrities. They do absolutely nothing to be celebrated for.

by Anonymousreply 162August 19, 2022 1:01 PM

Emma Watson

Suki Waterhouse

Kate Moss

Will and Jada

by Anonymousreply 163August 19, 2022 2:02 PM

Charo

by Anonymousreply 164August 19, 2022 2:03 PM

Debra Messing

by Anonymousreply 165August 19, 2022 2:16 PM

Seal

by Anonymousreply 166August 19, 2022 4:47 PM

Bradley Cooper

Lady Gaga

by Anonymousreply 167August 19, 2022 5:23 PM

R147 Why is Jada wearing a hairdressing gown in that pic?

by Anonymousreply 168August 19, 2022 5:24 PM

Lea Michele. I've hated her since the first time she showed up on the red carpet, strictly based on her smug, fugly face. And her stage parents, who created that monster.

by Anonymousreply 169August 19, 2022 5:27 PM

To R150...I love Whoopi and Joy, 2 of my favorite females that I have met over the last 30 yrs.

Since I am not "easily offended" by anything (love tasteless jokes& stories), both Joy and Whoopi have told me some jokes& stories and I have told them stuff from the West coast- Chicago area. I should tell you the story about the Hampton fundraiser& auction that I attended with my ex-wife, Whoopi and Joy helping me bid on items.

by Anonymousreply 170August 19, 2022 5:57 PM

Probably repellent, pompous arsehole Stephen Fry. Famously 'a stupid person's idea of what a clever person is like'

by Anonymousreply 171August 19, 2022 6:03 PM

Mrs and Mrs Markle

by Anonymousreply 172August 19, 2022 6:07 PM

Another vote for Jennifer Garner: long-suffering, pious, church-going, pap-strolling, martyred, frau, phony, ex-wife of Ben Affleck.

Ugh!

Those DL "Jennifer Garner goes to church" threads were good.

by Anonymousreply 173August 19, 2022 6:08 PM

Someone upthread mentioned Josh Duggar. Yes, he is a piece of shit, but I can’t stand Jim Bob Duggar. There is something immensely creepy about him. He has the eyes of an abuser. I’m surprised nothing has come out of him.

Ryan Seacrest-No talent himbo who we all have to thank for unleashing that family of Armenian amoebas on the world. Luckily you don’t see him as much as before.

Steve Harvey

Mark Wahlberg

Alex Rodriguez-I’m so glad the deal fell through of him and JLo buying the Mets. I don’t think I could’ve put up with those two owning my favorite baseball team.

by Anonymousreply 174August 19, 2022 6:52 PM

Mark Wahlberg is an ugly piece of shit with no talent. I hate Casey Affleck who is also an ugly piece of shit but with some talent.

by Anonymousreply 175August 19, 2022 7:08 PM

R154 - I'll see your Dr. Oz and raise you a Dr. Phil along with his insufferable wife. I stopped watching that dreadful show years ago.

by Anonymousreply 176August 20, 2022 10:23 AM

Another vote for Harry and Meghan.

Ditto their bottom'feeder spokesman, Omid Scobie.

Another vote for Angelina Jolie, Mery Streep, and Emma Watson.

Add Emma Thompson. I'm tired of being lectured by her.

by Anonymousreply 177August 20, 2022 10:42 AM

R161, You know Mimi Rogers and Kirstie Alley actually were roommates when they were starting out as actresses. It's not hard to believe that they may have gotten up to something shady back in the day -- drugs, sex, just about anything.

by Anonymousreply 178August 20, 2022 10:53 AM

Will Smith: an obvious asshole, even in the Fresh Prince days when he was desperately trying to be loved. Now he’s an arrogant prick, but the arrogance is masking a painful insecurity which Helen Keller could see.

Jada Whatever Smith. She’s like an ice volcano. Incredibly cold. She’s a better actor than her husband but nowhere near as good as she thinks she is.

Their talentless children.

Clint Eastwood. A bogus empty vessel, squinting away in all those movies where he said about 5 words. I’ve always felt he was even stupider than he seems. A horrible human being too.

Steven Segal: physically revolting egomaniac.

Oprah. How many snake-oil salesmen has she set loose in the world?

Goop Paltrow: genuinely one of the smuggest people this planet has ever produced. Purveyor of shitty ideas and crappy products. Surely everyone she meets must fight an urge to slap her or lob themselves off a building.

Tom Brady: completely irrationally, since I am from the UK and know very little about him, but he just seems like a bland, boring automaton.

David Beckham: grubby, squinting, tatted, warbly-voiced and entitled beyond belief: he apparently thinks he deserves a knighthood. He looks like he smells bad.

Prince Harry: STOP FUCKING MOANING! at least his awful wife has scratched and clawed her way to the top. She’s incredibly destructive, but far more interesting than the wet blanket she married.

by Anonymousreply 179August 20, 2022 10:54 AM

R179, I wish you hated more people, your post was a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 180August 20, 2022 11:02 AM

Tom Daley: he’s great at falling into water from a height, but someone needs to tell him that knitting is not a substitute for a personality.

by Anonymousreply 181August 20, 2022 11:19 AM

The actor who killed a cinematographer (a wife and mother of a young child) on a penny-pinching unsafe set of a movie he was producing who, shortly thereafter, proceeded to post copious photographs of his happy family on Instagram throughout the holiday season, never thinking to make his family's account private. He called his daughter a pig. How is that her fault when half of her genetics are from a pig?

by Anonymousreply 182August 20, 2022 11:21 AM

R180 Agreed. R179 hate some more people for us - hilarious

by Anonymousreply 183August 20, 2022 12:03 PM

Greta Gerwig and Noah Baumbach. Individually, but especially together.

by Anonymousreply 184August 20, 2022 2:08 PM

There's a special place in hell reserved for people who hate Oprah. How very dare you?

by Anonymousreply 185August 20, 2022 2:13 PM

Elon Musk

Bill Gates

Jeff Bezos

Hate isn’t the word, it’s more loathing.

by Anonymousreply 186August 20, 2022 2:25 PM

I love how the whole world (minus Alec) is pretty much in agreement at this point that Hilaria Baldwin will burn in hell.

by Anonymousreply 187August 20, 2022 2:32 PM

R184: She's a homewrecker but all is forgiven or ignored because she's a female director in Hollywood and a pretty overrated one at that.

by Anonymousreply 188August 20, 2022 2:59 PM

Suzanne Somers.

by Anonymousreply 189August 20, 2022 7:15 PM

Goop and SJP. Horse faced basics who push their stupid lifestyles on the public who don’t give a half of a shot about either of them.

by Anonymousreply 190August 20, 2022 7:38 PM

Laura Ingraham. Equine faced racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 191August 20, 2022 8:09 PM

Louella Parsons and Hedda Hopper.

by Anonymousreply 192August 20, 2022 9:22 PM

Shia LeBeouf

Jonah Hill

Katy Perry

Steve Harvey

Neve Campbell

by Anonymousreply 193August 20, 2022 10:34 PM

Jonah Hill / Mark Wahlburg / Kat Dennings

by Anonymousreply 194August 20, 2022 10:35 PM

Frankie Grande

by Anonymousreply 195August 21, 2022 12:03 AM

Fran Lebowitz

Again, I don't hate, but I avoid watching her anytime she is a talk show guest.

She is so contrary. Just ask her any question or make a comment and her view is off in another direction.

by Anonymousreply 196August 21, 2022 12:26 AM

Bill Maher Nuff Said

by Anonymousreply 197August 21, 2022 12:52 AM

R187 my big quibble with Greta Gerwig is that critics are constantly raving about her as if she was a genius. She's not talentless or stupid but not nearly as gifted as they make out.

by Anonymousreply 198August 21, 2022 1:20 AM

Whoops typo. That reply was meant for r184.

by Anonymousreply 199August 21, 2022 1:21 AM

Anne Heche

by Anonymousreply 200August 21, 2022 1:23 AM

All of them! Except for maybe Keanu (an abysmal actor, but there are innumerable positive stories about him).

by Anonymousreply 201August 21, 2022 1:32 AM

Shirley MacLaine. I hear she's a real bitch.

by Anonymousreply 202August 21, 2022 3:04 AM

Taika Waititi - annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 203August 21, 2022 12:43 PM

Taika was all right before he went Hollyweird.

I wonder if Tessa Thompson's pissed that she publicly whored herself out to him and then most of her role in Thor Love and Thunder got cut.

by Anonymousreply 204August 21, 2022 1:22 PM

I haven't read the thread but I'm enjoying OP's hatred of Valerie Bertinelli. She seems like such an innocuous, random choice of a celebrity to hate.

by Anonymousreply 205August 21, 2022 1:25 PM

I find Tessa Thompson kind of boring in sci fi/superhero stuff like Thor or Westworld, but she’s quite compelling in “real” roles like Passing and Dear White People.

Anyhoo, back to hatin’.

by Anonymousreply 206August 21, 2022 1:30 PM

Another for Fran Leibowitz. She is only popular with college students which tells you how far her critical thinking amounted to. She definitely has some form of autism.

by Anonymousreply 207August 21, 2022 1:34 PM

Do Martin Amis, Paul Theroux and James Frey count as "celebrities?"

If so, then Martin Amis, Paul Theroux and James Frey.

by Anonymousreply 208August 21, 2022 1:41 PM

She's embarrassingly one-note, R207. Of course she'll never read this anyway, because, in case you didn't hear the first thousand times, she doesn't have a computer.

by Anonymousreply 209August 21, 2022 2:03 PM

R133 That's a lot of hate living in your head. Please get help. A lobotomy might help.

by Anonymousreply 210August 21, 2022 3:14 PM

R210: Please develop some reading comprehension, you overreactive simpleton. I didn’t say I hate the celebrities listed in the first part of my post. A bitchy online post is not a representation of real life.

If I were going to expend any energy by actively hating on someone famous, it would be directed at those who committed terrible crimes or who have a history of violent behavior toward others, the ones truly worthy of contempt. These people are a minority segment of the celebrity population, which should be apparent even to a stupid troll like yourself.

—R133

by Anonymousreply 211August 21, 2022 3:42 PM

Susan Richardson! Siempre!

by Anonymousreply 212August 21, 2022 4:37 PM

That slut Norma Shearer

by Anonymousreply 213August 21, 2022 4:44 PM

I can't stand Paul Theroux either, R208, yet I find myself compulsively reading his travel books anyway.

by Anonymousreply 214August 22, 2022 5:38 AM

Carol Burnett. Homewrecker and a phony.

by Anonymousreply 215August 22, 2022 7:28 AM

I’ll see your Carol & raise you a Vicki Lawrence. She seems like a Repug & a fundie. Also, Vicki Gunvalson, same reasons.

Vikki Carr is ok because she spells it differently.

by Anonymousreply 216August 22, 2022 7:31 AM

Is Coronation Streets Vicki Entwhistle acceptable? I must know!

by Anonymousreply 217August 22, 2022 7:47 AM

Jerry Seinfeld. I get this "egotistical jerk" vibe from him.

by Anonymousreply 218August 22, 2022 7:58 AM

Cate Blanchett

by Anonymousreply 219August 22, 2022 7:59 AM

I have to ask…what did Carol Burnett do? Whose home did she wreck?

by Anonymousreply 220August 22, 2022 1:01 PM

Robert Downey Junior.

Smuuuug.

Got....how many comeback and chances after fucking things up? And yet still plays every character like he's fucking smarter than eveyone in the room.

He made how many millions playing fucking Iron Man??? Iron Man. Are you for real? Which of those movies were good?? None. What were the demands of the character? Grow a goatee and talk fast?

No wonder they had to pair him up with Gwyneth - she's the only other human being remotely as smug.

Let's add that goopy bitch to the list too.

by Anonymousreply 221August 22, 2022 1:15 PM

R219 I hate her too. She hijacked Heath Ledger’s Oscar memorial slot and made it all about her.

by Anonymousreply 222August 22, 2022 1:45 PM

Vicki Lawrence sang that old hit song "The Night That the Lights Went Out in Georgia" She might be republican, but I doubt she's a fundie.

I can't stand Emma Thompson, Cameron Diaz, and Jack Nicholson. And Al Pacino. Great actor, but IRL? Ugh Jennifer Aniston! Brad PItt, and LimpDickDepp. Oprah Winfrey. L. Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 223August 22, 2022 2:26 PM

Oh, there are quite a few...

Vince Vaughan, Mel Gibson, anyone Kardashian/Jenner, Chris Pratt, Robert Downey Jr, Oprah, Anna Paquin, and Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 224August 22, 2022 3:09 PM

To be fair, R221, if he played Sherlock Holmes and Tony Stark as if they were dumber than everyone in the room, those would be short movies.

by Anonymousreply 225August 22, 2022 3:29 PM

Dick wolf for being a talentless hack

by Anonymousreply 226August 22, 2022 3:31 PM

Those ignorant, sanctimonious, muppet-faced Cameron siblings, Kirk and Candace.

by Anonymousreply 227August 22, 2022 4:03 PM

Another one for RDJ. Have you seen his Instagram? Making the world a better greener place from his mansions in Hamptons and Malibu. His wife still gives me dyke vibes. And his best buddy Goop. I think I liked him better when he was getting high. He made better movies.

by Anonymousreply 228August 23, 2022 12:29 AM

Arsenio Hall and Eddie Murphy.

I also used to hate Gary Shandling, but that changed when he brought me happiness by dying.

by Anonymousreply 229August 23, 2022 2:47 AM

Axl Rosé.

by Anonymousreply 230August 23, 2022 3:34 AM

Kirk and Candace Cameron- PUKE. Axl ROSE as someone mentioned before. Love the songs but the man is grotesque these days. Joni Mitchell- sorry, as a big Jackson Browne fan I cannot get past her whiny cryey set list... or her FAS face.

by Anonymousreply 231August 23, 2022 3:39 AM

Jerry FUCKING Seinfeld. In fact, pretty much the whole cast seems loathsome. I'll give Julia a Get Out of Jail card for Veep, but the fact that she's a billionaire heiress makes her career a bit hard to accept at face value.

I also loathe Lars Van Trier and that twat who made Welcome to the Dollhouse. Misanthropic saddos who can't get laid and hate humanity for it.

Deep hatred for Larry David, Quentin Tarentino and that cunt who made the Hostel films.

Jonah Hill is disgusting, ditto James Franco.

I don't hate him per se, but I wish Johnny Depp would sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 232August 23, 2022 3:45 AM

[quote]I don't hate him per se, but I wish Johnny Depp would sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

I completely agree with this. But, his annoying ass kissing fanbase and as a result he will never shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 233August 23, 2022 4:12 AM

Paltrow. Dr Phil’s Wife. Markle. Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 234August 23, 2022 5:00 AM

Horsey looking things like Sarah Jessica Parker & Meryl Streep.

by Anonymousreply 235August 23, 2022 5:49 AM

A few additions to my previous nominations:

James Corden: angry, fat person, without any charming personality traits to mitigate his angry fatness. America, please keep him.

Brooklyn Beckham: he is no model. He can’t take a picture to save his life. He can’t cook. He probably shouldn’t try to switch on an oven without supervision. He’s nothing to look at. Yet we live in a bizarro-world where this person is given chance after chance at demonstrating his all-encompassing lack of talent.

Harry Styles: gay-baiter and oh-so-boring about it. He’s a passable singer, but unoriginal in the extreme. He steals ideas from Bowie, but lacks both the talent and the charisma to pull them off. He looks like he gets dressed in a dimly-lit Oxfam shop. I hope he isn’t actually gay: he doesn’t deserve to be.

Tom Cruise: Uncanny Valley Chuckie Doll.

DiCaprio: once very nice to look at, now a paunchy preachy middle-aged man, passing his time by burning up jet fuel to cross the Atlantic to tell the proles that we must reduce our carbon footprint.

by Anonymousreply 236August 24, 2022 5:48 PM

Any "celebrity" who got rich from the horrid DC and Marvel franchises. I hate both of them equally.

by Anonymousreply 237August 24, 2022 5:54 PM

Yeah, because the alternative: "I Starved For my Art: It's Like Totally Realistic and Shit" is so much better.

by Anonymousreply 238August 24, 2022 7:13 PM

Too late r236….

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 24, 2022 11:58 PM

R238 James Corden never starved for anything!

by Anonymousreply 240August 25, 2022 9:05 AM

Too many to list.

by Anonymousreply 241August 25, 2022 9:43 AM

Kelly Osborne. Another star baby with no discernible gifts foisted upon the public by her parents.

by Anonymousreply 242August 25, 2022 1:02 PM

I've hated Leo forever.

And I dislike Jason Alexander. Always have.

Not a Gal Gadot fan either.

by Anonymousreply 243August 25, 2022 1:04 PM

Bill Gates: despite all the philanthropy, I do not trust one thing about this man. He’s buying up a vast amount of farmland, which is something I could imagine a Bond villain doing. I suspect he also owns a hollowed out volcano somewhere, probably New Zealand.

The strange automaton who created Facebook: I genuinely can’t remember his name, but I see his weirdly beige aura as I write.

by Anonymousreply 244August 25, 2022 2:19 PM

Michael Richards. I was so glad to see his career go down in flames after making those odious racist slurs during his stand up act many years ago. He deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 245August 25, 2022 2:29 PM

Ed Sheeran

Vogue Williams (barely a celebrity but acts entitled and was always fug).

Eugenie York and her sister Bea

Serena Williams

Pete Davidson

by Anonymousreply 246August 26, 2022 1:04 AM

Rob Mariano/Boston Rob/The Robfather, from Survivor. This idiot is on TV yet AGAIN, pushing his schtick (I recognized his voice and accent during a commercial). Anyone who became a "celebrity" from reality TV and game shows doesn't deserve to be on TV after the game is over. But they just keep coming back, looking more desperate and transparent after each appearance. They have no talent, they have nothing to offer, other than their affected antics on those shows.

That smashed-faced Rachel person from Big Brother and Amazing Race is another useless reality "celebrity" with no real talent, beauty, or interesting skills.

by Anonymousreply 247August 26, 2022 1:17 AM

Bette Midler

Danny Devito

Cyndi Lauper

Sigourney Weaver

Billy Joel

Jessica Lange

Helen Mirren

Whoopi Goldberg

Al Pacino

Kevin Spacey

Glenn Close

Sade

Eva Green

John Waters

Elton John

Madonna

David Lee Roth

Christopher Walken

Molly Ringwald

Christian Bale

Goop and her cunt mom

Jeff Daniels for inflicting "The Dude" on the world

Tom Holland

Cumberbitch and Martin Fuckhead Freeman

Every single Olympic athlete ever.

Are you in a Marvel, DC, Star Wars, James Bond, Dr. Who or other sci-fi bullshit franchise? I HATE YOU

Are you in a reality show? I HATE YOU

Are you on a television show? I HATE YOU

I'm not even going to waste my time listing Trump and his minions. They're not celebrities. They're smears of shit.

by Anonymousreply 248August 26, 2022 3:02 AM

R248 Wow - that’s kinda everyone.

Without those people there’d be no DL tho’!

by Anonymousreply 249August 26, 2022 7:29 AM

[quote]Jeff Daniels for inflicting "The Dude" on the world

Misplaced anger.

by Anonymousreply 250August 26, 2022 7:34 AM

I have never forgiven Aaron Sorkin for The Newsroom. It even made me hate Jeff Daniels and Emily Mortimer as well.

by Anonymousreply 251August 26, 2022 9:30 AM

The Arquettes come close to being hated.

Every single one is drama. . . having it, creating it.

Virtually every child actor in the transition to adulthood deserves whatever hatred comes their way. . . but there is a certain type. Those that do the NYC move are always intolerable.

Failures that grift.

by Anonymousreply 252August 26, 2022 9:37 AM

I hated Dana Plato until she died. She didn’t really have a clue and she only wanted to be famous. No one told her to make a Plan B. Then she took her own life. I felt bad for her. Then her son killed himself a few years later and I was mad at her again. Such a legacy to leave your child.

by Anonymousreply 253August 26, 2022 6:35 PM

Agree that RDJ is a disappointment but maybe he has to be that way to survive. Upthread someone said he always acts like the smartest person in the room and that seems spot on.

by Anonymousreply 254August 26, 2022 7:55 PM

I have respect for RDJ for his recovery and apparent ongoing sobriety.

by Anonymousreply 255August 26, 2022 9:35 PM

Lisa Rinna's idiot daughters.

by Anonymousreply 256August 26, 2022 9:44 PM

I can see where RDJ can be annoying but I don't find him so myself and think he's basically a good person with several screws loose. The whole saving the world luxury-class thing gets kind of old but it beats the alternative of Johnny Depp/Kim Kartrashian/Donald Trump of "screw the proles: I got mine."

by Anonymousreply 257August 26, 2022 9:47 PM

Aretha Franklin, Taylor Swift, James Corden

by Anonymousreply 258August 26, 2022 9:51 PM

Aretha Franklin? I heard she's difficult but I don't see a reason to hate her.

by Anonymousreply 259August 26, 2022 9:54 PM

In concert, Aretha played to her audience more masterfully than anyone else I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 260August 26, 2022 10:03 PM

Can’t hate black celebrities. Not allowed amongst white gay “progressives”.

by Anonymousreply 261August 26, 2022 10:05 PM

Hate black celebrities all you want. Aretha Franklin is a great talent whose negative characteristics seem pretty easy to avoid.

by Anonymousreply 262August 26, 2022 10:11 PM

Sure^.

by Anonymousreply 263August 26, 2022 10:11 PM

Leslie Jones. She's a loud obnoxious crybaby type. I still think she's one of the worst SNL cast members and those Emmy nominations were pity nominations. It's a shame that the talented Michaela Watkins was fired after one season on SNL. Yet, years dumb fuck Lorne Michaels kept Jones on for several years. Jones never deserved those Emmy nominations and Cecily Strong should have been nominated in the years Jones was nominated. Jones constantly fucked up her lines on SNL. As much as I dislike that fundie cunt Victoria Jackson and Chris Elliott's daughter Abby, they were actually somewhat decent sketch performers and they didn't fuck up their lines as much as Jones did. It was also total joke when Jones and Kate McKinnon were invited to join the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Science. All the movies they have done have sucked ass. McKinnon is an overrated hack.

by Anonymousreply 264August 26, 2022 10:11 PM

Leslie is an awful stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 265August 26, 2022 10:20 PM

I’m not the target audience for superhero movies. I remember liking RDJ in Chaplin and this Elton John video and wondering what the hell he was doing in that Richard III film with McKellen (bringing in the American audience I guess.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266August 27, 2022 12:36 AM

[quote] Every single Olympic athlete ever.

Even Dan Jansen and his giant ass?

by Anonymousreply 267August 27, 2022 1:13 AM

George Lopez is a douchebag. I hope his upcoming sitcom with his fug face daughter flops.

by Anonymousreply 268August 27, 2022 3:10 AM

RDJ walked into the hotel bar where I used to work. Loud, drunk, rude and with an all-male entourage. It did not look like a business meeting. A twink broke off from the entourage and began chatting up my coworker, a bartender (male).

by Anonymousreply 269August 27, 2022 5:29 AM

Sam Heughan.

Re-closet cases make me puke.

by Anonymousreply 270August 27, 2022 5:37 AM

Emma Thompson

John Waters

by Anonymousreply 271August 27, 2022 8:31 AM

Jessica Lange - I used to adore her but the Lange troll has put me right off her

by Anonymousreply 272August 27, 2022 8:54 AM

Bob Baffert. I disliked him for years and didn’t really know why. Then I realized he gives off the same creepy, entitled, above-the-law, I’m the greatest, vibe that Trump does.

by Anonymousreply 273August 27, 2022 9:00 AM

Don't be too mad, R253. Her son was overweight and fugly when he died.

by Anonymousreply 274August 27, 2022 11:30 PM

Donald Trump, Billie Eyelash, the entire Kartrashian clan, Bruce Jenner, Megyn Kelley, Dave Chappelle, Tiffany Cross, Elton John, Aaron Rodgers, Mitch McConnell, Michelle Malkin, Cucker Tarlson, Mehdi Hassan, Susan Sarandon, Piers Morgan, Eminem, Tom Brady, and Sheryl Underwood (partial list).

by Anonymousreply 275August 27, 2022 11:51 PM

I really fucking despise Hamish Linklater

by Anonymousreply 276August 28, 2022 3:19 AM

Swoosie Kurtz.

I forgot how much hated her until she popped up on my screen recently.

She's the kind of bitch that invites you to a mid day formal party in the dead heat of summer and then decides last minute to make it casual and shows up in capris and flipflops... not even fashionable kind but the trailer trash tourist type.

That was her m.o. with everything really. She couldn't give a flying toss of being inconvenient to others but cross one of her boundaries and she become an uppity temperamental bitch and it was best to avoid her.

by Anonymousreply 277August 28, 2022 7:04 AM

Shelley Long.

I had run into her in public a few times.

She was paranoid that everyone was watching her, interested in her, stalking her while moderately disguised and blowing her cover as she would feel the need to lecture these would be stalkers on her humanity and not a object.

by Anonymousreply 278August 28, 2022 7:09 AM

R277 did you know her personally?

by Anonymousreply 279August 28, 2022 8:53 AM

R279 Of course not

by Anonymousreply 280August 28, 2022 9:28 AM

r279 we were both active active in the L.A. gay charity circuit in the late 80s and 90s and that was also the period she was doing a lot of shitty movies. So, if you were involved in either the entertainment industry or g&l centers, glaad, etc.. you were bound to have encounters with her. Yes, yes, publicity and dinations for lgbt issues at time but just fucking annoying to deal with. . . it was also when centers were transitioning from treating volunteers with an ounce of respect to desperately whoring out and giving credit to celebs that show up and make an appearance for a day.

by Anonymousreply 281August 28, 2022 9:36 AM

^ on that note, I'm reminded when an artist sold a sketch of Diana Ross for an aids charity and both he and the charity got sued for selling her likeliness.

by Anonymousreply 282August 28, 2022 9:38 AM

Merrit Wever. I can’t explain why but her talking pattern and voice annoys me enough for me to avoid her work.

by Anonymousreply 283August 28, 2022 9:40 AM

My daughter Carrie White - she is weak and backsliding. Sin never dies.

I'm always portrayed as the villain but I am misunderstood.

by Anonymousreply 284August 28, 2022 10:02 AM

Whoopi Goldberg

by Anonymousreply 285August 28, 2022 10:08 AM

Marsha Warfield iwas a bitter hateful woman in the 1980s.

hated just about every demographic and was more vocal than a magat.

I was quite honestly surprised to find out she's still alive.

She broke the glass closet and seems a little happier now, tho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286August 28, 2022 10:25 AM

Lin-Manuel Miranda

by Anonymousreply 287August 28, 2022 12:56 PM

Another vote for squeaky-voiced, obsequious, droopy-eye Lin-Manuel Miranda. His performance in Fosse/Verdon was an insult to the late Roy Scheider.

by Anonymousreply 288August 28, 2022 4:03 PM

Ben Platt

Steve Harvey

by Anonymousreply 289August 29, 2022 11:00 AM

I know that JLo has been mentioned already, but it would be glorious to see her undertalented ass get canceled. She’s more than deserving of that.

by Anonymousreply 290August 29, 2022 5:08 PM

Margaret, if only you’d gone to law school you could be a Supreme Court Justice now.

by Anonymousreply 291August 29, 2022 5:53 PM

The entire Osbourne family.

by Anonymousreply 292August 29, 2022 5:56 PM

I love you R275

by Anonymousreply 293August 30, 2022 4:14 AM

Bob Barker is a miserable, arrogant, sexist, homophobic cunt. He was a shit host who everyone thinks of as their beloved game show grandpa because he had the good fortune to host a show with lots of sounds and gimmicks. Hated his gimmicky paternalistic patronizing speaking voice and obvious hair piece. Overrated, unfunny, condescending hack.

by Anonymousreply 294August 30, 2022 6:28 AM

R294, Please have your pets spayed or neutered.

by Anonymousreply 295August 30, 2022 7:24 AM

Funny, I hated Jessica Seinfeld, just for her runaway bride golddigger rep. But then last night I fell down a rabbit hole watching her little Instagram cooking videos, and now I really like her! I even sort of see why a guy like Jerry would marry her. She seems very normal, domestic, comforting. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 296September 1, 2022 1:24 PM

Jennifer’ boring’ Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 297September 6, 2022 11:04 PM

I’m not altogether certain he’s a celebrity, but I hate Kid Rock. Greasy haired, ugly fucker.

by Anonymousreply 298September 6, 2022 11:10 PM

Seth MacFarlane. Something in his eyes makes me uneasy. he seems like the type of psychopath east coast rich kid who would play a prank on a bum or something like that.

Rose McGowan. Nasty bully who attacks other people constantly. Only her pain matters.

by Anonymousreply 299September 6, 2022 11:24 PM

I don’t hate Ted Nugent, but if he tripped and fell into Betsy De Vos’ asshole and was hopelessly lost forever I wouldn’t mourn.

by Anonymousreply 300September 6, 2022 11:41 PM

Don’t hate love instead

by Anonymousreply 301September 7, 2022 12:28 AM

Lea Fucking Michelle.

by Anonymousreply 302September 7, 2022 1:25 AM

^You could at least spell my name correctly, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 303September 7, 2022 2:04 AM

Patricia Heston is a cunt. There, I’ve said it.

by Anonymousreply 304September 7, 2022 2:09 AM

^oops Patricia Heaton- autocorrect is also a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 305September 7, 2022 2:12 AM

Charlton Heston was also a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 306September 7, 2022 3:37 AM

^ A gun toting cunt. Fuck him and his 2nd Amendment mental illness. I’m sure heaven isn’t having him.

by Anonymousreply 307September 7, 2022 4:27 AM

I hate R144 a fag on DL who hates other fags on DL because why? Maybe because he's a dickhead of Himalayan proportions.

Kate McKinnon was very funny on the Gay Sketch show and then her talented completely evaporated on SNL

I don't hate Trump as much as I hate all those around him who enabled him and then when he throws them under the bus they speak out like enraged American patriots who feel Democracy is being threatened by this man. The vicious Michael Cohen who pulled some very nasty ugly shit for Trump is a prime example. Just because you are taken in by somebody's charisma(though I will go through life wondering how a giant bladder with a talking anus has any charisma) still not does not mean you act like a monster.

by Anonymousreply 308September 7, 2022 5:03 AM

Gwen Stefani. That baby doll voice is so fake and grating.

by Anonymousreply 309September 7, 2022 5:20 AM

[quote] and then went on to attack and blind an elderly Vietnamese man.

He did attack a Vietnamese man, which is awful (and he's racist), but he did not hurt the man's eye--that's just an urban legend that arose because the man he attacked had [italic]already[/italic] lost an eye.

by Anonymousreply 310September 7, 2022 5:26 AM

Dr Drew- exploitative toward vulnerable patients, once said about a patient that died ´he was a lifetime fuckup, who cares´ Howard stern-so much negativity Oprah-false concern, quackery promotion Megan Markle -every intelligent American is feeling intense shame over her Dr Phil=ssdd as Dr drew, except he focuses on punishing people outside of his demographic Squint Eastwood - made a movie about killing a disabled person like it was cute, used epinephrine which is horrific and portrayed it as painless RON DESANTIS- a huge menace to society,sadistic Kevin Spacey-the creepiest man on earth

by Anonymousreply 311September 7, 2022 6:02 AM

Hating is bad for the soul but I probably dinged mine a little when I saw how the photos of Jolie comforting sick children in Africa were staged.

by Anonymousreply 312September 7, 2022 6:06 AM

They were staged? How?

by Anonymousreply 313September 7, 2022 6:46 AM

Research it.

by Anonymousreply 314September 7, 2022 8:30 AM

R314 More lies, of course. If you want to share a legitimate news article confirming the photo ops were staged, please do. Otherwise, STFU.

by Anonymousreply 315September 12, 2022 6:20 AM

"Do your own research" is the new "I'm a fucking stupid cunt who deserves to be kicked in the teeth."

by Anonymousreply 316September 12, 2022 2:33 PM

I just saw Viola Davis on GMA. She really is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 317September 13, 2022 12:41 PM

JImmy Fallon

Katy Perry

Steve Harvey

Kevin Hart

by Anonymousreply 318September 13, 2022 8:07 PM

All of r318 plus James Corden

by Anonymousreply 319September 13, 2022 10:29 PM

I"m starting to hate Madonna. She sickens me and I loved her for a long time. I'm pretty much convinced she's a hack who got lucky.

Britney Spears--the Jon Benet Ramsey of the music world.

by Anonymousreply 320September 13, 2022 10:49 PM

Erika FUCKING Jayne. Her success as a dance artist (or whatevver) proves that most of the gay men with talent really did die during the AIDS epidemic. How are there ACTUAL living gay men who love watching her perform and "sing"? It boggles my mind.

by Anonymousreply 321September 13, 2022 11:02 PM

[quote] How did Chris Rock act badly

That poster probably also believe Chris Brown and Rihanna BOTH acted badly too.

by Anonymousreply 322September 13, 2022 11:32 PM

Kenan Thompson

by Anonymousreply 323September 14, 2022 12:03 AM

Jimmy Kimmel

by Anonymousreply 324September 14, 2022 4:57 AM

R322, the story I've heard is that Rihanna just may have acted badly. There's a story going around that she gave Chris the gift that keeps on giving and that's why he got violent. Could be completely false, a total lie...BUT if it's true you'd have to admit that they BOTH acted badly.

by Anonymousreply 325October 10, 2022 11:43 AM

Orca and Gayle. Also all of Orca's proteges: Dr. Oz, "Dr." Phil, Rachael Ray (often forgotten as one of O's pet projects).

Paula Deen

Steve Harvey

Julia Roberts

Kelly Ripa

Maurice Benard (Sonny on GH)

Steve Burton (Jason on GH)

Laura Wright (Carly on GH)

by Anonymousreply 326October 10, 2022 11:58 AM

Really, how can you hate Valero B? It’s like hating a butterfly.

by Anonymousreply 327October 10, 2022 12:44 PM

Ashton Kutcher and any of those 'K'-family whores that are constantly being thrust in our faces for no apparent fucking reason.

by Anonymousreply 328October 10, 2022 12:47 PM

Gods Kotbe. Complete phony. I don’t buy her act for a moment. She exploits her children , her adopted trophy babies, for the publicity.

by Anonymousreply 329October 10, 2022 12:54 PM

R307- He was good in Planet Of The Apes 🦧 ( 1968).

by Anonymousreply 330October 10, 2022 6:53 PM

Billy Eichner

by Anonymousreply 331October 11, 2022 8:36 PM

Melissa Joan Hart

by Anonymousreply 332October 11, 2022 11:05 PM

All the no talent wannabe whores. Kelly fuckin Rippa, any of the Full House cants, all of the Friends freaks, and the Saved By The Bell dumbdells. All YouTub grifters. The list goes on and on.

by Anonymousreply 333October 12, 2022 12:06 AM

I hate everyone mentioned so far.

by Anonymousreply 334October 12, 2022 12:08 AM

Reply 248 for President. Spot on.

by Anonymousreply 335October 12, 2022 12:09 AM

The fat faced bitch from Full House. OMG, what a bitch. Hawks bagged tuna. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 336October 12, 2022 12:11 AM

Any of these celebrity spawn who become "models" and walk around with perpetual RBF taking themselves soooooo seriously. Because, ya know--they're models! Massive violent eye roll.

by Anonymousreply 337October 12, 2022 3:11 AM

Kaley Cuoco, worth millions but one dumb bitch. After Johnny's hog-sized cock she moved on to 2 husbands, a couple engagements and is now pregnant. Barely a couple months between "I've never known live like this before".

by Anonymousreply 338October 12, 2022 3:18 AM

Love, not live. Not that it matters with her.

by Anonymousreply 339October 12, 2022 4:23 AM

When asked which celebrity (not celebrities) one hates, the biggest bitches are those who feel the need to list multiple ones. Such cunts.

by Anonymousreply 340October 12, 2022 7:13 AM

Ryan Seacrest

by Anonymousreply 341October 12, 2022 11:54 AM

Jerry Seinfeld. He seems like a smug asshole.

by Anonymousreply 342October 12, 2022 2:37 PM

They’re long dead and probably not remembered, but I hated Steve Allen and Jayne Meadows. I couldn’t stand either of them separately and together I hated them double.

by Anonymousreply 343October 13, 2022 6:31 AM

Same here R343. They were both the first to remind everyone how talented and intelligent they were, yet both wore wigs Stevie Wonder could spot a block away...

by Anonymousreply 344October 13, 2022 6:38 AM

Owen Wilson is annoying AF

by Anonymousreply 345October 13, 2022 6:51 AM

Ben Afflecks EX... miss 2 good to be true Jennifer Garner. What a fake. Made him an alcoholic. Horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 346October 13, 2022 6:56 AM

Kate Hudson

by Anonymousreply 347October 13, 2022 7:13 AM

Fucking Susan Dey! She has to call the media every time a celebrity dies and give a comment on their passing. I’m sure she had a great friendship with the 3rd extra on the right in the diner scene from When Harry Met Sally, but who the fuck cares?!?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 348October 13, 2022 7:22 AM

Preach R347. Cannot stand her. She seems like a conceited, slutty, boyfriend-stealing mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 349October 13, 2022 1:01 PM

Bertinelli is the worst!!!

by Anonymousreply 350November 23, 2022 2:20 PM

Bertinelli just divorced her second husband and is now bashing him on social media. How mature of her. There's always another side of the story, Val.

by Anonymousreply 351November 23, 2022 8:54 PM

Bertinelli was one of those smart cool but at heart very stupid TV sitcom kids upon whom you wished the death of a thousand cuts.

by Anonymousreply 352November 26, 2022 2:59 PM

There is no punishment stong enough for Kate Hudson's awful romantic comediest that dominated the first part of the 00s.

by Anonymousreply 353November 26, 2022 3:37 PM

I thought My Best Friends Girl, starring Ms Hudson herself, had real wit and charm. I mean, who's funnier than Dane Cook?

by Anonymousreply 354November 26, 2022 4:20 PM

[quote] I mean, who's funnier than Dane Cook?

Nobody....except for everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 355November 26, 2022 4:43 PM

Kanye West is the one person who needs to be cancelled in the entertainment. Fucking piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 356November 26, 2022 5:22 PM

Dane Cook's voice is grating. His manchild shtick is 30 years out of date.

Tucker Carlson looks like a zombie

by Anonymousreply 357November 26, 2022 5:33 PM

R338, Memories . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358November 27, 2022 10:05 AM

Bitchfaced, whiny Trustafundian rodent Lindsey Buckingham, who is for some strange reason the epitome of male beauty here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 359November 27, 2022 7:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!