Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you feel safe out alone hiking, bike riding or just walking?

Or even in pairs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 31, 2024 6:21 PM

I think that was a mugging, not a kidnapping. Good chance it would also have been a rape if she hadn't fought back

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2022 3:57 AM

I use to until I was robbed and beaten up (for no reason because I complied with the demands) at gunpoint. I definitely avoid going anywhere alone now.

by Anonymousreply 2August 10, 2022 4:00 AM

I tried to tell you: Exercise is no good!

by Anonymousreply 3August 10, 2022 4:03 AM

If I was a woman or woman adjacent I would be more concerned about being out in public alone.

by Anonymousreply 4August 10, 2022 4:05 AM

Yes especially if I don’t see any people at all.

by Anonymousreply 5August 10, 2022 4:06 AM

Oh, God. Youths!

by Anonymousreply 6August 10, 2022 4:07 AM

R4, “woman adjacent?”

by Anonymousreply 7August 10, 2022 4:34 AM

Scary as hell!!

by Anonymousreply 8August 10, 2022 9:10 AM

Hell no. There is a feeling of danger out there now that i have never felt before. A feeling of evil. Empty buildings, closed businesses, unmaintained everything. Dirty, empty, abandoned, sad, scary. Dystopian.

by Anonymousreply 9August 10, 2022 10:08 AM

Completely safe. But then I don't live somewhere where mindless violence is an integral component of the culture.

by Anonymousreply 10August 10, 2022 10:12 AM

R10☝️ Yet. But you will unless you are very wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 11August 10, 2022 10:32 AM

And of course in today's world, the person capturing the footage does nothing to help. Is she in on it? Hmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 12August 10, 2022 11:54 AM

R12- r/donthelpjustfilm.

by Anonymousreply 13August 10, 2022 12:10 PM

Yes. I hike in my nearby area. I usually walk alone. No issue at all. Then again I live in Norway, which is (usually) safe.

by Anonymousreply 14March 31, 2024 6:18 PM

Who the fuck bumped a two year-old article from a sketchy “news” site?

by Anonymousreply 15March 31, 2024 6:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!