Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Holy shit, what's happened to Jeremy Fragrance?

If you don't know who he is, Jeremy Fragrance is the #1 most popular fragrance influencer on youtube. He's of Polish extraction and grew up in Germany; he's admitted he was the kept boy for a man when he was younger, but now identifies as straight. He used to be quite handsome and muscular, which is one reason why he's so famous (he's also incredibly energetic).

He's still got a tight body but he's lost tons of muscle mass--he looks like he's wasting away. I'll post a video of what he looked like not to long ago for contrast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 10, 2022 8:28 PM

Here he is just two years ago--he's really wasted away since then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2022 10:07 PM

[quote] Holy shit

Holy?

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2022 10:15 PM

He does look sickly

by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2022 10:17 PM

Why has this site become a go-to place for publicists of vapid social media 'influencers'? So weird. Stop it.

by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2022 10:23 PM

It's a bad lens and angle. But over the past year he has looked like a tweaker and his perfume company went belly up to boot. I Neve really liked him but he was someone I couldn't look away from because he's such a histrionic and weird creature of a person. I don't think he's a bad person, either.

by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2022 10:24 PM

Meth.

by Anonymousreply 6August 7, 2022 10:27 PM

He's really, really strange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 7, 2022 10:28 PM

He tried to launch a singing career in Germany before the fragrance thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 7, 2022 10:31 PM

One can never be too thin or too bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9August 7, 2022 10:35 PM

His taste is lacking.

by Anonymousreply 10August 7, 2022 10:36 PM

Ah nevermind - he looks fine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2022 10:47 PM

That video is a year old, r11.

by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2022 10:56 PM

[quote] Why has this site become a go-to place for publicists of vapid social media 'influencers'? So weird. Stop it.

Why the fuck would I be trying to publicize him by saying he looks like he's wasting away? You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 13August 7, 2022 11:34 PM

His taste in fragrance is awful--it just corresponds to whatever is the most popular designer fragrance right now. Big pink pepper and cashmerean and ambroxan nightmares.

His perfumes were basically just combinations of clones of two popular designer fragrances mixed together. He would then sell them for over $200 each, and they didn't seem to do very well (which is why he seems to be closing his fragrance line).

by Anonymousreply 14August 7, 2022 11:38 PM

Well that's not the entire story of his taste in fragrance. He has sometimes championed cheapies and non bro fragrances. To reach his popularity he was speaking to an audience who obviously appreciated his point of view.

by Anonymousreply 15August 7, 2022 11:45 PM

Jeremy!! I’m still available for work, call me!

by Anonymousreply 16August 7, 2022 11:48 PM

Is this like that book Pefume?

by Anonymousreply 17August 7, 2022 11:57 PM

He's probably dealing with an existential crisis and going a bit insane.

by Anonymousreply 18August 8, 2022 12:05 AM

R18 He probably could have stopped Anne Heche from derailing.

by Anonymousreply 19August 8, 2022 12:24 AM

Video is 2 months old, but like! Sad last days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 10, 2022 10:22 AM

Persolaise for fragrance reviews on YouTube is far more articulate, knowledgeable, stable and likeable. His speaking voice is just lovely and soothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 10, 2022 10:44 AM

I enjoy Persolaise. He's a completely different genre than Jeremy. Also - how on earth is Persolaise a married heterosexual?

I enjoy all genres of frag com you tubers. I'm always looking for young ones, who share fresh perspectives.

Lately I've been watching this Brazilian queen who reviews a lot of cheapies. He's not young, but a new perspective for me. I like when people are upbeat and respectful to "popular" products. Indra kind of sucks but "Ciel" by Varens is a 8 buck bargain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 10, 2022 12:16 PM

[quote] How on earth is Persolaise a married heterosexual?

He strikes me as a foppish, chap-core, househusband-malewife type. His wife I imagine is rather more Alpha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 10, 2022 8:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!