Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Germany Prosecutes the Last Nazis

[QUOTE]The defendants are in their late 90s or even centenarians, but German prosecutors and Nazi hunters are determined that they face justice. Last month, 101 year old Josef Schuetz became the oldest former Nazi to be convicted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 7, 2022 9:54 PM

Meanwhile, the Nazi-lite AfD is still a thing, and busy cooking up the next genocide in central Europe.

But sure. Putting a few 98 year-olds behind bars will make a difference.

by Anonymousreply 1August 6, 2022 10:32 PM

When did they start arresting the GOP? s/.

by Anonymousreply 2August 6, 2022 10:41 PM

This is ridiculous. She was a secretary. None of Hitler's secretaries were ever prosecuted as far as I know.

by Anonymousreply 3August 6, 2022 10:49 PM

It's so unfair that some Nazi lived to be 101. There is no justice. Nothing can make what has happened right.

by Anonymousreply 4August 6, 2022 10:54 PM

This is shameful of Germany to do this. These people weren't in hiding for the past 77 years. They've been where they been since the end of World War 2.

And now Germany has a problem with them? They were content to have these murderers roaming around for 77 years.

by Anonymousreply 5August 6, 2022 10:56 PM

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see DLers defending Nazis. Lots defended Trump and the GOP, and then Putin, so I guess the next step was "let's just let the Nazis skip accountability!"

by Anonymousreply 6August 6, 2022 11:01 PM

Gas them.

by Anonymousreply 7August 6, 2022 11:16 PM

[quote]And now Germany has a problem with them? They were content to have these murderers roaming around for 77 years.

This is what gave rise to the Baader-Meinhof and such groups, in part, wasn't it? The fact that Nazis were still in the government in the 60s and 70s and had never been punished.

It seems to be typical of humans that we can't seem to do the right thing when it matters, but we will do stuff long after the fact when real justice could've been done much earlier.

by Anonymousreply 8August 6, 2022 11:31 PM

[quote] This is what gave rise to the Baader-Meinhof and such groups, in part, wasn't it?

It would have made no difference if West Germany had imprisoned every ex-Nazi. Baader-Meinhof was one of various KGB directed destabilization groups filled with radical leftists and general anarchists. Just two or three weeks ago an American BLM group was indicted on a similar scheme.

The Russians had been doing this since Lenin founded the Conintern,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 7, 2022 12:29 AM

What a joke. Letting them live until 100, when it doesn't even fucking matter anymore. Germans can go fuck themselves. They never had any intention to bring their mass murderers to justice, probably because each and every one of them is related to more than a few of these monsters. Must suck to have Nazi blood running through your veins.

by Anonymousreply 10August 7, 2022 1:27 AM

[quote] Must suck to have Nazi blood running through your veins.

Ironic use of Nazi theory r10 Adolf.

by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2022 1:33 AM

I'm 101 but I can pass for 1939.

by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2022 1:36 AM

Slightly off topic but I always thought it was interesting that neighboring france had a * relatively* higher rate of Jewish survival compared to other Western European countries. Particularly since they have their own history of anti semitism.

by Anonymousreply 13August 7, 2022 1:39 AM

I’m surprised there are not posters here defending these Nazis on the grounds that they were hawt in 1939.

by Anonymousreply 14August 7, 2022 1:54 AM

The United States is no better. Trump & all of his cronies still walk free in civilized American society.

Not only that. But after the civil war, the federal government refused to hang the traitors or expel them from holding government jobs/power etc. They nearly brought the American experiment to an end by succeeding from the union etc. And they were allowed to just go on living life freely in a country they tried to destroy.

And than there's the compromise of 1877...another fucking disaster. That still effects Black Americans to this very day by ending reconstruction.

And than there's Carolyn Bryant. She's still walking free, after causing a 14 year old boys murder.

America is just as bad when it comes to handing out justice. Or a lack of it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 15August 7, 2022 2:04 AM

[quote]Slightly off topic but I always thought it was interesting that neighboring france had a * relatively* higher rate of Jewish survival compared to other Western European countries.

Maybe because only a part of France was under direct Nazi control.

by Anonymousreply 16August 7, 2022 2:10 AM

R15, that's the thing about us as a species. We're cowardly at the end of the day, and will only do the right thing when it comes to holding people who seem powerful to account when it's not going to be too much of a struggle. Arresting Nazis at 100-odd years old is an easy way to feel good about yourself doing the right thing. When those Nazis are 55 years old and in positions of power in your government, well then, every excuse under the sun will be employed as to why they can't be taken in then and there.

Oof, I don't like feeling so cynical.

by Anonymousreply 17August 7, 2022 2:23 AM

Hawt Nazi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 7, 2022 2:27 AM

I live in America and I think maybe we should start sending our Nazis to Germany; we can't seem to get them prosecuted here and I am sick of it. Yesterday they had the leader of Hungary speaking at the CPAC convention and when I heard the man's voice and rhetoric, I thought, "Damn, why not just resurrect Adolf Hitler?"

by Anonymousreply 19August 7, 2022 3:52 AM

I don't agree with that. He's 101 YO for God sake.

by Anonymousreply 20August 7, 2022 3:53 AM

Never forgive!

Never forget!

Never again!

by Anonymousreply 21August 7, 2022 3:58 AM

I see Matt is back and fully off his meds.

by Anonymousreply 22August 7, 2022 4:00 AM

Yes, again!

by Anonymousreply 23August 7, 2022 4:01 AM

R21 Tell that also to the Palestinians and Iraqis.

by Anonymousreply 24August 7, 2022 4:01 AM

[quote]Germany Prosecutes the Last Nazis

That's why it's been so quiet around here lately.

by Anonymousreply 25August 7, 2022 4:01 AM

R25 since its data lounge I'm surprised no posters have started screaming about how prosecuting Nazis is " WOKE CANCEL CULTURE!"

by Anonymousreply 26August 7, 2022 4:04 AM

R24 Both were avid supporters of Hitler. As were all Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 27August 7, 2022 4:07 AM

[quote]I don't agree with that. He's 101 YO for God sake.

I'd rather he die in prison at 101 then at home in a comfy bed. What he did was unspeakable. He should have been executed in the 1940's (and I'm a staunchly anti death penalty believer, but the rules are different in war).

by Anonymousreply 28August 7, 2022 4:52 AM

Yeah. FUCK all of you who sympathize with these MONSTERS.

These people did some of the MOST ATROCIOUS ACTS AGAINST HUMANITY EVER, and you’re feeling sorry for them because they were arrested and tried sooner, than later? Wasn’t it good enough for all of you Nazi sympathizers, that they lived the majority of their lives free and out of prison, until recently?

And do NOT for one second, assume that I do not understand the profound hypocrisy that multiple governments worldwide, displayed, by giving some of these monsters succor and quarter -because I read voraciously, and know exactly which countries accepted Nazis into their society, and why they did so.

That hypocrisy doesn’t absolve Nazis from what they did.

You’re a profoundly SICK fuck if you think these people shouldn’t be held accountable for a MASSIVE genocide, just because they’re old or centurions.

GMAFB.

You assist in exterminating millions of people? OK, then you need to face the consequences affiliated with genocide.

by Anonymousreply 29August 7, 2022 5:10 AM

When she appeared in a German court last month, Irmgard Furchner sat in a wheelchair clutching her handbag. Her mask and kerchief made it difficult to see the face of the 97-year-old — who has been charged with more than 11,000 counts of “aiding and abetting” murder during the Holocaust.

The nursing-home resident was a secretary in the commandant’s office of the Stutthof concentration camp near Danzig, and is now among the latest former Nazis to be prosecuted in Germany.

Previously, prosecutors had to prove a specific crime against a specific victim. But in the last several years, Germany has allowed for prosecutions of Nazis who served in death camps or mobile killing units, “based on their service alone,”

-----------------

I'm not particularly comfortable with the concept of criminal liability without even the accusation of commission of a direct crime.

by Anonymousreply 30August 7, 2022 5:11 AM

Correction:

because they weren’t arrested

by Anonymousreply 31August 7, 2022 5:11 AM

R30, you are incorrect on your adaptive reasoning behind this particular subject.

If I drive my BFF to Bank of America, and sit in the parking lot, waiting for them to complete their banking, and they suddenly run out to my car holding a bag of money filled with any amount of cash, and demand I step on it and GTFO of there, and I do, then I’m an accessory to bank robbery.

That’s how the law works.

It doesn’t matter that I didn’t know what my BFF was actually doing in the bank.

What matters, is that once I understood what my BFF was doing, I chose to not aide and abet their criminality, or I did choose to do so, even if out of fear.

If you are witness to a crime, it is YOUR legal responsibility to immediately report that crime.

Going along with systematic genocide, just because you’re a secretary, and not an executioner, makes zero difference under the law.

Germany recently codified law that extends far from the reach of just simply pulling a lever, or pushing a button, that was used as the engineered mechanism behind gassing Jews in shower rooms. That’s why these people are now being held accountable.

Germany didn’t have legal grounds to pursue secondary or even tertiary Nazis, until recently. So this is why these arrests and trials are taking place NOW, rather than immediately after allied forces descended upon Normandy.

Study your fucking history, and get a fucking clue.

by Anonymousreply 32August 7, 2022 5:42 AM

The Holocaust - the extermination of the Jews of Europe - would not have happened without the enthsiastic support and collaboration of the Poles, Ukrainians, Czechs, Latvians, Lithuanians, Hungarians, Austrians, Slovaks, Serbs, Bosnians, Albanians, etc. etc. etc. The vast majority of those who colluded in genocide were never prosecuted, instead deplorably sheltered, their crimes ignored, often in the interest of political imperatives/expediency. The US ignored the collaboration in genocide of thousands whom they required in their war against Communism. The Catholic Church assisted thousands of Nazis to escape prosecution for genocide. Poland, the most complicit of collaborators in Jew murder, makes it a crime to publicly mention Poland's complicity in the genocide of Jews. And then there's Ukraine, who fought side-by-side with the Nazis, in which 33,771 Jews were butchered in one day, shoved into huge pits at Babi Yar. Who dedicated a national holiday in honor of Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera.

by Anonymousreply 33August 7, 2022 6:46 AM

[Quote]Going along with systematic genocide, just because you’re a secretary, and not an executioner, makes zero difference under the law.

Ridiculous particularly when you reference a new and apparently retroactive law. According to your application of "the law" every German citizen from the period still alive should be prosecuted then.

by Anonymousreply 34August 7, 2022 7:19 AM

Big difference between being a German citizen during this time period and then working as a secretary for a Nazi camp R34. She deserved to be in prison a long time ago but this is the best Germany will do.

by Anonymousreply 35August 7, 2022 8:11 AM

^^ However, she did not deserve prison according to the criteria used at the time of the Nuremburg Trials.

This issue is so complex from a legal perspective. The linked article sets out the evolution of laws pertaining to crimes against humanity and if you read it you can see how courts have struggled to deal with what happened during WWIi.

R33 makes several good points in this respect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 7, 2022 8:29 AM

^^ the direct link reverts to home so if interested google

Crimes Against Humanity and the Development of International Law

The article is long but worth it IMO.

by Anonymousreply 37August 7, 2022 8:34 AM

[quote] would not have happened without the enthsiastic support and collaboration of the Poles, Ukrainians, Czechs, Latvians, Lithuanians, Hungarians, Austrians, Slovaks, Serbs, Bosnians, Albanians, etc. etc. etc.

Why did they all support the Germans? That’s a lot of people on team Nazi!

by Anonymousreply 38August 7, 2022 12:58 PM

R38 1,700 years of Catholic/Protestant Church socially-inculcated Jew hatred insured that none of the populations mentioned saw anything wrong with Jew murder. On the contrary, they were all for butchering the "Christ killers".

by Anonymousreply 39August 7, 2022 1:07 PM

There were very fine people on both sides.

by Anonymousreply 40August 7, 2022 2:02 PM

[quote]Ukraine, who fought side-by-side with the Nazis

Ukraine as a country did not fight with the Nazis. That is a bald-faced lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 7, 2022 2:07 PM

There's always one or more stepping right up to deflect from/rationalize Ukraine enthusiasm for both Nazis and Jew murder. Such as R41.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 7, 2022 2:12 PM

Oh, shit, they're coming after me!

by Anonymousreply 43August 7, 2022 2:13 PM

R41 Learn something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 7, 2022 2:21 PM

Every elderly German who escaped to Argentina should be extradited and prosecuted.

by Anonymousreply 45August 7, 2022 2:22 PM

Why do DLers always insist the world is black and white, when it is just shades of gray?

There were Poles who enthusiastically helped hunt down and kill Jews.

But more Poles are in the Righteous Among Nations at Yad VaShem (honoring Gentiles who risked their lives to save Jews during the Shoah) than any other nationality

There were Ukrainians who saw the Germans as liberators from the Soviets who had caused the death of millions during the Holodmor.

Of that group, there were Ukrainians who actively helped the Germans kill Jews

There were also Ukrainians who were Communists and Ukrainians who helped save Jews

As for the old Nazis - what is the statute of limitations?

I think knowing that no matter how old you live to be, you will still be sent to prison for your crimes is a powerful message.

And yes, of course the secretary knew what was going on in the camps. And the getaway car driver example above has ALWAYS been the law

by Anonymousreply 46August 7, 2022 2:24 PM

There were SS units from every country the Germans conquered.

Even Denmark.

Yet the mass of Danes did not actively help the Germans and many were active in helping Jews escape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 7, 2022 2:26 PM

Stepan Bandera, Ukraine hero, to whom Ukraine raises statues, honors in processions, stamps and a national holiday. That he worked closely with the Nazis doesn't seem to bother Ukraine. On the contrary . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 7, 2022 2:26 PM

R48 is probably a Putin worshipper who loves white supremacists and supports Confederate statues

by Anonymousreply 49August 7, 2022 2:28 PM

I also suspect that if the Germans had conquered the US and tried to raise a troop of SS, DL would be disproportionately represented.

So much "Well I may be a limp-wristed fairy, but at least I'm not a Jew/Italian/Negro" mentality on here amongst the Eldergoys

by Anonymousreply 50August 7, 2022 2:29 PM

R46 And for every Polish "righteous gentile", there were a million Polish murderers of Jews. It's no coincidence that most of the extermination camps were in Poland.

by Anonymousreply 51August 7, 2022 2:30 PM

^^^ extermination factories, not camps

by Anonymousreply 52August 7, 2022 2:31 PM

That is true, R51, but not for the reasons you posit.

Logistics is the main reason.

The bulk of Europe's Jews lived in Poland

It was easier for the Germans to transport them to a suburb of Krakow than to Belgium. And since Nazi ideology held that Slavs were also lesser beings, the Poles were likely next as a way of obtaining more "lebensraum"

And while many Poles did actively help the Germans, that number was nowhere near a million

by Anonymousreply 53August 7, 2022 2:33 PM

R6 People like you see Nazis everywhere, I’m sure. Eventually they come after you.

by Anonymousreply 54August 7, 2022 2:34 PM

Denmark, and to a lesser extent Bulgaria, was the ONLY country in Europe to actively ban together to save its Jewish population. It was the ONLY country whose clergy publicly denounced Nazi persecution of Jews.

by Anonymousreply 55August 7, 2022 2:34 PM

Bingo R55

And the point was that even in Denmark there were enough Nazi enthusiasts around to raise an SS batallion

by Anonymousreply 56August 7, 2022 2:37 PM

R53 is another deflector/rationalizer of both historic Polish Jew hatred and Jew murder. Less than half the Jews of Europe lived within Poland's borders. Due to Poland's history of vicious Jew hatred, it was the ideal place to erect extermination factories.

[quote] And while many Poles did actively help the Germans, that number was nowhere near a million

The population of Poland around the time of WWII was 35 million. Subtract those who helped Jews and you're left with MILLIONS who enabled the genocide of the Jews.

by Anonymousreply 57August 7, 2022 2:41 PM

And the few Jews who survived the horrors of the Holocaust and returned to see what was left of their homes in Poland were attacked and murdered by those Poles whose vicious Jew hatred R53 deflects from/rationalizes.

by Anonymousreply 58August 7, 2022 2:53 PM

Hopefully this should teach them a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 59August 7, 2022 2:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 7, 2022 3:00 PM

[quote] Why did they all support the Germans? That’s a lot of people on team Nazi!

They were caught in the middle between Germany and Russia. Hitler was the lesser evil. The New York Times misinformed the American public but the central Europeans knew what had been done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 7, 2022 9:19 PM

Young Nazi men at wholesome exercise. It's not like all of them were concentration camp guards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 7, 2022 10:45 PM

If the Germans have such a strong sense of justice, why were they hiding the mass sexual assaults committed by Muslim men NYE 2015?

by Anonymousreply 63August 7, 2022 10:52 PM

I was thinking during the height of the covid-19 outbreak. Jared Kushner whose family is Jewish & escaped from nazi Europe and was welcomed into the United States. Only for 2/3rd? generation Jared, to end up in the white house and not care about his fellow Americans getting covid & dying from it. Remember, it was him who wanted to neglect blue States getting the resources & help they needed to help fight the virus. But he wanted covid to kill as many minorities and democratic voters as possible, before the 2020 election voting started. I remember the photos of all if those dead people in that funeral home in NYC on the dailymail site, and thought to myself, this is exactly what Jared wanted for democratic voters before voting started. Than I think about how his grandparents needed to escaped Jewish genocide in Europe to get to the United States to safety. Only to have his grandson in the white house decades later, helping to commit genocide against fellow Americans because he didn't like them or that they voted democratic etc. So he wanted the virus to wash over them killing them, because of his own bigotry/racism etc.

Jared is no better than the nazi's that wanted his Jewish family members exterminated during ww 2.

by Anonymousreply 64August 7, 2022 11:26 PM

sigh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 7, 2022 11:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 8, 2022 12:13 AM

Findet man die Eldernazis im Datensalon?

by Anonymousreply 67August 8, 2022 12:56 AM

The BFF robbing a bank analogy r32 offers up is non-sensical with respect to the Third Reich. If one knows the history of the period one is familiar with The Nuremberg Laws of 1935 which obliged Germans to support the Reich's take on non-Aryans, homos, political prisoners, etc..

[Quote]The wording in the Citizenship Law (part of the Nuremberg Laws) that a person must prove "by his conduct that he is willing and fit to faithfully serve the German people and Reich"

This was the law at the time.

My problem with prosecuting a secretary many decades later is that she is being prosecuted under (new) law that did not exist at the time of her activities. One could say she should have known better but then how far should this view fan out? Who was complicit after all?

What about train conducters, or the families of German camp officers/guards who lived just outside the camp gates? What about Germans who witnessed Jews rounded up and taken away? What about every soldier of the Reich? This can fan out to cover all Germans.

by Anonymousreply 68August 8, 2022 1:21 AM

R68 again, there's a difference between standing by while crimes are being committed and actively enabling those crimes by working with criminals.

by Anonymousreply 69August 8, 2022 6:46 AM

How far do you take "working with criminals" . A young woman typing up toilet paper requisitions or tens of thousands of railway workers facilitating the transport of Jews across Europe. Or even worse the railway secretaries typing toilet paper requisitions for those railway workers.

by Anonymousreply 70August 8, 2022 6:56 AM

R69 The only difference is in law. And sometimes, not even then. Both are morally reprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 71August 8, 2022 6:58 AM

^^ You haven't addressed all the other complicit players I mention.

Plus, they're not criminals if they were following domestic law of the period..

The Nuremberg Trials was an international effort, but now decades later we have new domestic German law that is supposed to be retroactive and negate laws that were observed at the time. The heinous Nuremberg Laws.

I'm perplexed by all this. With this kind of logic we could be prosecuted later for normal daily lawful activities now.

by Anonymousreply 72August 8, 2022 7:13 AM

R72 I cannot imagine what kind of human being would EVER characterize the enabling of murder/genocide as "normal daily lawful activites.

by Anonymousreply 73August 8, 2022 7:17 AM

Except that it WAS. It was governmental policy..

by Anonymousreply 74August 8, 2022 7:20 AM

Only a fraction of perpetrators were ever prosecuted -- by the Germans OR the Allies. Reviewing the fate of those that were sentenced to death or life imprisonment, it is shocking how many were reprieved early and released, particularly by the American occupation authorities under supposed Cold War pressures.

Martin Sandberger was an SS-Standartenführer, a full colonel, and he commanded an Einsatzkommando that killed tens of thousands in the Baltic States; in a later Gestapo assignment he deported Italians to Auschwitz-Birkenau. He was sentenced to death at Nuremberg, spent a few years in prison, but was released to resume his life -- courtesy of the American government. His father was a wealthy director at IG Farben whose political connections were undoubtedly helpful. Incredibly, Sandberger only died forgotten aged 98 in 2010, last of the major Holocaust perpetrators.

Given that outrageous perversion of justice, which was in fact replicated many times, a process initiated with fanfare against a 97 year old typist somehow cannot bring me much satisfaction.

by Anonymousreply 75August 8, 2022 7:54 AM

R1 Whataboutism. The AfD has now turned fully Nazi and as a consequence, massively lost voters. For most regions in Germany, they aren't politically relevant. More importantly, the significant financing they got via Russia is not sitting well with most of their former voters either. The ones with a rest of a brain, that is. What is worse for them is that being professional contrarians still doesn't equal presenting a solution for the winter to come. They offer none.

Why we prosecute actual nazis in Germany? Because murder or being an accessory to murder isn't a time-barred offence. A murderer cannot avoid a sentence by waiting five years, or fifty.

by Anonymousreply 76August 8, 2022 8:25 AM

R10 you have no idea at all about Germany and your idea of guilt by bloodline fits in very well with that of the nazis.

by Anonymousreply 77August 8, 2022 8:29 AM

^^ Well, that's a peculiar comment with respect to wartime activities.

by Anonymousreply 78August 8, 2022 8:32 AM

R78 here. Pardon, my comment was meant for r76.

by Anonymousreply 79August 8, 2022 8:35 AM

R78, R76 here. Those are not just war-like activities. There is no "people on both sides" clause or "iustus hostis" here. This is not about military actions but about murder. Killing a soldier of a different army in war is not the same as war crimes or the Holocaust.

by Anonymousreply 80August 8, 2022 8:42 AM

R80 OK, fine, but how do you reconcile all the other complexities identified in this thread? I refer specifically to the legal framework and the involvement of many other complicit actors.

by Anonymousreply 81August 8, 2022 8:56 AM

I suspect she was doing more than typing up toilet paper requisitions if they are prosecuting her

by Anonymousreply 82August 8, 2022 9:19 AM

If you read the article you'll see there is no evidence apart from finding her name on an employee list. No witnesses to testify against/for her (yes, some Jews did testify at Nuremberg in support of some guards who showed them kindness).

What a mess this is. Peace and Reconciliation should have been established long ago. Frankly I prefer the days when Mossad swooped in.

by Anonymousreply 83August 8, 2022 9:28 AM

R81 It is complicated, and I imagine it's also an issue for the prosecutors to determine where to draw the line. I am also not familiar with this particular case. To prosecute everyone in the Nürnberg trials would not have been feasible because the bureaucratic machinery employed by the Nazis was immense. Everything was documented, down to the last gold tooth pried out from the last Jewish corpse they desecrated. To prosecute everyone after the war wasn't desired because for example, you cannot prosecute every employee at a registry office who ensured the Nürnberger laws against mixed-race marriages etc., the Rassengesetze, were followed.

R83 You may be right but it's not my call to make, technically or morally. If victims or their descendants come forward in her defence - fine.

R82 - and that too.

The full court protocols of the Nürnberg trials are online - you can use auto-translate which works quite well in the meantime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 8, 2022 9:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 1, 2022 9:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 7, 2022 9:37 PM

Too bad that Japan won't own up to their World War II atrocities!

by Anonymousreply 87December 7, 2022 9:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!