Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jennifer Coolidge is a slutty MILF icon...

... claims to have slept with 200 men after American Pie. I was surprised to see how much more attention I have gotten from men since I approached my Daddy era, I guess she is experiencing the same thing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 8, 2022 5:26 AM

Lots of younger guys wanted to fuck Stifler’s mom.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2022 3:59 PM

I wonder why she's volunteering that information.

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2022 4:06 PM

^As if you wouldn’t be broadcasting it if you were so lucky?

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2022 4:13 PM

I think a lot of straight me really do prefer a full-figured gal.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2022 4:14 PM

And a lot of young men have mommy fantasies

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2022 4:15 PM

If straight men are left to their own devices, they'll almost always prefer a full figured woman as a fuck. Thinness is only desirable among women to impress other women.

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2022 4:17 PM

[quote]Jennifer Coolidge is a slutty MILF icon...

Well, she WAS the original MILF, right?

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2022 4:47 PM

Mrs. Robinson was the original MILF, but it wasn't called that then!

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2022 4:50 PM

[quote] ^As if you wouldn’t be broadcasting it if you were so lucky?

Having 200 sexual partners since 1999 may be a huge deal for you, but it's not for many of us. It's more of a question as to whether it's a good idea to share that number publicly.

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2022 4:57 PM

What about the girl's mom on Valley Girl who fucked her daughter's "pool guy" character? That was in the 80s. After Mrs. Robinson, but before Stifler and Stacy's Mom.

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2022 5:03 PM

She is brilliant . Loved her since Best in Show

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2022 5:10 PM

She wanted some hot dogs real bad.

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2022 5:14 PM

I read her and Sean William Scott hooked up a lot

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2022 5:20 PM

She's probably sharing this because she knows that gay men are the majority of her fans and that (some) gay men admire and find funny women who have sex with lots of men.

by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2022 5:26 PM

A penis?

With the LIGHTS ON????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2022 5:29 PM

She's obviously doing her usual riff - and that's one of the reasons she's wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2022 5:35 PM

One of those men was Chris Kattan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2022 5:43 PM

r14 yes, because women lack personal agency. There's always a man behind their actions.... especially if it's something political lesbians hate.

by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2022 5:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2022 5:49 PM

Her Friends episode was a classic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2022 11:00 PM

An absolute one note actress who is difficult to look at.

by Anonymousreply 21August 4, 2022 11:04 PM

But, she has [italic] 'pussy lips', [/italic] as my straight friends remind me. Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 22August 4, 2022 11:08 PM

Aren't you a treat, r21.

by Anonymousreply 23August 4, 2022 11:11 PM

She may have 'slept with' over 200 men but did she fuck them?

by Anonymousreply 24August 4, 2022 11:39 PM

Reason 1,000,001 to love La Coolidge. She is a DL icon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2022 12:04 AM

The whole interview she did where she brought up her supposed slutty ways is actually interesting. She's just tolerating the thing in her fashion. It's hard to explain. I think she doesn't truly care about the interview deep down so she is mocking it but in her fashion and that is apparently not bitchy just semi mentally checked out or something. I'm obviously not explaining it well.

She's smart. She did the one cover story for "Variety" and joked around well enough so that no one will ask of her personal life. Mad genius.

I dig her. Hard to explain her or understand her but I dig her just the same. She's her own lady who harms nobody and is a true original.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2022 2:35 PM

Seriously, I could watch her read the phone book, she is so funny.

Hopefully the show is as good as this trailer...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2022 5:10 PM

I ran into her in Provincetown when she was in town performing. We were each walking on the quiet West End--the only two on the street. She smiled at me and said hi. She is very beautiful--doesn't look cartoonish as she appears in many of her roles.

by Anonymousreply 28September 9, 2022 5:14 PM

"The Watcher" sounds good

by Anonymousreply 29September 9, 2022 5:20 PM

We both like soup...

by Anonymousreply 30September 9, 2022 5:20 PM

[quote] I wonder why she's volunteering that information.

La publicité!

by Anonymousreply 31September 9, 2022 5:23 PM

Love her!

by Anonymousreply 32September 9, 2022 5:27 PM

Isn’t she the CRAZY broad who made those HIDEOUS pocketbooks on Sex And The City.

by Anonymousreply 33September 9, 2022 5:29 PM

[quote] Isn’t she the CRAZY broad who made those HIDEOUS pocketbooks on Sex And The City.

It was a "purse party"...

by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2022 5:36 PM

R10 The mother in Valley Girl propositioned him, but they never fucked. He went back to work the day she propositioned him, then came by the house the next day looking for her when he made a decision to go for it. There was someone in the shower, and he thought it was the mother, so he undressed and got in. Instead it was her daughter who had the crush on him, and then the Mom came home and caught them fucking in her bed. So that was that, as it should have been.

by Anonymousreply 35December 8, 2022 4:22 AM

I've always found her very likable, but before I saw this thread I didn't know her name.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 8, 2022 4:30 AM

She was in a Groundlings 'Main Stage' Show I saw in 1999 and she was part of an ensemble which included Chris Parnell (SNL) Michael McDonald (MadTV) and she was the "eye candy" with the giant tits and bloated lips! It was pretty funny (except for the weaker members of the cast) but she was memorable! I Feel privileged that I got to see that show!

by Anonymousreply 37December 8, 2022 4:34 AM

She's HAF in a boozy slutty kind of way. I can see why straight guys want to hit that.

by Anonymousreply 38December 8, 2022 4:51 AM

I find her to be a one note nothingburger. Her act is so tiresome. I'm rooting for her and her stomach to be offed in White Lotus.

She slept with 200 men? Someone who is a bigger whore than home wrecker ,Amy Robach.

by Anonymousreply 39December 8, 2022 4:53 AM

Actually her direct quote from the interview is that she slept with 200 "people" which means she likes the ladies, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 8, 2022 5:00 AM

I loved her in Night at the Roxbury.

by Anonymousreply 41December 8, 2022 5:01 AM

She's better taken in small doses, very small doses.

by Anonymousreply 42December 8, 2022 5:21 AM

200 men is supposed to be a lot?

by Anonymousreply 43December 8, 2022 5:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!